[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Face it tiger. You're never going to see the real me ever again.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: mj.jpg (127KB, 700x929px) Image search: [Google]
mj.jpg
127KB, 700x929px
Face it tiger. You're never going to see the real me ever again.
>>
>any random camslut = MJ
Her hair isn't even red enough you dipshit
>>
Mary Jane is a fictional character.
>>
>>85656503
>>>/tv/
>>
>>85656527
>MJ's red hair doesn't come out of a box even in the comics
Face it, tiger, you don't know what you're talking about
>>
File: Sophie Turner.jpg (49KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
Sophie Turner.jpg
49KB, 620x387px
>>85656503
>>
File: ugly.png (834KB, 1071x538px) Image search: [Google]
ugly.png
834KB, 1071x538px
>>85656611
>>
>>85656611
>>85656630

You know she's actually blond, right? She gets her hair dyed for GOT.
>>
>>85656671
Yeah it's obvious. I honestly hate fake redheads. You can't replicate that skin tone and freckles. Not to mention the hair color. It never looks real.
>>
>>85656671
Yeah I know and ?
>>
>>85656551

No. If that were true it would mean it is stupid of me to get so worked upset about their portrayal across multiple mediums.
>>
>>85656611
No moonface please.
>that horrendous Apocalypse acting
>>
>>85656611
For sure she would be a better cast for MJ.
>>
>>85656630
Lol still looks better than your Asian GF
>>
>six threads about this in the catalog
I hate pulling this card but this smells like some butthurt false flagging.
>>
>>85657007
>marvel hate
>false flag
it's never a false flag

but I will enjoy when the new Spider-Man becomes the highest rated and best selling one to date
>>
File: doubt.jpg (16KB, 200x303px) Image search: [Google]
doubt.jpg
16KB, 200x303px
>>85657007
>I hate pulling this card
>>
>>85656611
She has a terrible American accent.
>>
>>85656630
>Can't you be prettier when you exert your mental powers ?Unleash your Phoenix force prettier, Sophie
>>
>>85657293
If they had any quality control over at Fox, this exchange would've happened during the audition and that would've been the end of it.
>>
>>85656611
Agreed. Sophie would make a great Mary Jane.
>>
All you autistic faglords are doing is assuring that Marvel does more of this in the future. Sorry to disappoint people who actually thinks Marvel cares about your race or minority representation in films, but all they care about is kicking up a shitstorm and getting free publicity. If you really care that there's black people in your shitty popcorn movie that was never going to be good anyway then do what Marvel doesn't want you to do and shut up about it.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.