[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

T'Challa

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: lKr8L08.jpg (151KB, 1100x913px) Image search: [Google]
lKr8L08.jpg
151KB, 1100x913px
So Killmonger so soon and potentially Klaw as well. So Man Ape and Achebe for BP 2 thought they'd pace themselves with the villains a bit more
>>
>>85078838
It could be Killmonger and Nakia

Killmonger always had his underlings
>>
Hopefully they don't kill him and he's recurring like a less fan service Loki
>>
File: 1470013758829-tv.webm (397KB, 674x720px) Image search: [Google]
1470013758829-tv.webm
397KB, 674x720px
>>85078838
>another Johnny Storm joining MCU
Topest kek.
>>
>>85078904

Seems Nakia becomes the villain Malice after one too many rejections of her love for BP in the comics. There's a bit of torture and magic involved but I expect they'll streamline it in he movie

3 villains would be too much. Killmonger in the shadows and Nakia/Malice in the forefront seems best IMO. Save Klaw for the sequel maybe in the end credits show him with the sound weapon or a prototype
>>
File: manape.gif (92KB, 452x475px) Image search: [Google]
manape.gif
92KB, 452x475px
Leslie Jones for WoMan-Ape
>>
>>85079330

>Implying Leslie Jones is smart enough to learn any African dialect or do a proper accent

Her career is essentially over now anyway
>>
Nakia is apparently the female lead.
>>
>>85079471

Villainous or leaning that way based on interviews and the character in the comic. I see T'Challa having no love interest but I expect to be disappointed
>>
>>85079471
Why?
>>
>>85079330
>woman
as in female ape, right?
>>
>>85078838
>no whites or Asian in the cast

DROPPED not diverse enough
>>
>>85078838
To make sure that it's different from usual superhero movies, they should make the Black Panther movie into a black family comedy sitcom style movie.
>>
>>85080049
You're still gonna have Bilbo in there. Probably Klaue too.
>>
Are you implying that Marvel movies have any competence whatsoever when it comes to their villains?

They generally cast them really well, I'll give them that. They just waste them.
>>
>>85080361
I think their biggest problem is having too many not-terrible-but-not-great villains in the comics. This puts most of them in a position of not being interesting enough to spend two movies, and they use a revolving door for them just so they can have tons of them, since they will never be adapted ever again. They are too excited with their possibilities and want to spam as many villains as they can because it's fun to conceptualise them and adapt.

That's why they cast more expensive actors in those roles since they never last too long.

I guess that the opposite of that is DC with Joker #151 and Lex #198, even when they have a lot more recognisable villains.
>>
>>>/tv/
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.