[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

50 Cent developing superhero/vigilante drama

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 564626451400006f023cabf5.jpg (48KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
564626451400006f023cabf5.jpg
48KB, 630x420px
>The premium cable channel on Monday announced it has extended its overall deal with Curtis "50 Cent" Jackson, who already stars in and executive produces the crime drama Power for the network. The new pact will keep Starz the rapper's television home for another year — through September 2018. Under the expanded agreement, Jackson will develop new projects for the cabler via his newly launched production company G-Unit Film & Television. He is, in fact, already developing his next project for Starz as part of the deal: Tomorrow, Today, a superhero vigilante series based on a screenplay he penned.

>The drama will follow a veteran from the south side of Chicago who, after being falsely imprisoned, becomes the personal experiment of a mad prison doctor trying to create the perfect man — and an unstoppable killing machine. Set free, but on the run, the veteran must reconcile with the world that has turned against him and use his newfound abilities for good.

>“I am looking forward to continuing my relationship with my Starz family, we have had great success together on Power and I am excited to get going on all of our upcoming projects together," Jackson said in a statement. "I knew Starz would be the perfect home for Tomorrow, Today. This project is very personal to me … creating it, writing it, finding the best team for it and I will continue to be involved every step of the way." Added Carmi Zlotnik, managing director of Starz: “We’re excited to develop this series with Curtis to showcase his producing skills with this unique storyline.”

>Anthony Cipriano (Bates Motel) and Dan Kay (I.T.) will executive produce Tomorrow, Today, with Kirkland Morris serving as producer. Cipriano, Kay and Morris also will write on the series. For Starz, senior vp original programming Ken Segna and director original programming Patrick McDonald will be the executives in charge.
>>
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/50-cent-extends-deal-starz-916153

Another site reported that Fifty wanted to play a marvel supervillian in 2014
>>
>>85078448
>The drama will follow a veteran from the south side of Chicago who, after being falsely imprisoned, becomes the personal experiment of a mad prison doctor trying to create the perfect man — and an unstoppable killing machine. Set free, but on the run, the veteran must reconcile with the world that has turned against him and use his newfound abilities for good.

So...Luke Cage but in Chicago?
Fuck off, 50.
>>
>>85078448
So is this the Prequel to that 50 cent game with the crystal skull? Because he's almost like he was invulnerable in that game, tanking bullets all the time and regenerating.
>>
Bitch took my Atomic Skull
>>
Where's ma Skull?!
>>
>>85078448
Sounds exactly like Luke Cage which is silly but maybe 50 Cent will give him a neat costume so I'll check it out.
>>
>>85078538
>>85078481
Exactly what I thought too
>>
Wasn't he bankrupt?
>>
>>85078653
Twas but a ruse
>>
>>85078506
It was a regular skull, encrusted with diamonds and other jewels.
>>
>>85078653
Fake bankruptcy which rich people do
>>
>>85078506
Is that game worth playing?
>>
>>85078775
Yeah.
>>
>>85078775
I enjoyed it
>>
BLACKED
>>
that's cool, super heroes really are normie stuff now
>>
>>85078448
>>>/tv/
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.