[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You just don't get DC.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: HlykvU6z.jpg (193KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
HlykvU6z.jpg
193KB, 1000x1000px
Snyder is 2deep4u
References make a good film
>>
>>>/tv/
>>
How can you cast a fantastic Batman and Superman and yet fuck up so hard on WW?

I still can't see her as Diane.

Also, Snyder hates comics and film we know this.
>>
>>84884981
Zack Snyder's idea of deep is throwing biblical parallels and pseudo-philosophy at the screen and watching how it sticks. This guy is an eternal 13 year old edgelord who probably makes skull-faced reaper-looking OC's who listen to Death Metal in his spare time. I can't believe DC/WB trusted this guy with their Cinematic Universe.
>>
Lots of people couldn't understand very simple plot elements. We've a thread about this right now.
>>
>>84885173
>>84885084
Both are true statements
>>
>>84885018
already there
>>>/tv/72472260
>>
>>84885084
Considering DC gave Johns editorial power and he's basically the Michael Bay of comics, its not surprising
>>
>>84885030
That's the biggest shame the perfect batman and superman were wasted on this underwhelming movie
>>
>>84885222
yeah, i posted it again. It's too good not to show to others.
>>
>>84884981
That's be fair, lots of people LITERALLY think Batman didn't kill Superman because they're mom's are both named Martha...
>>
>>84885290
See that's the thing. If it was literally anyone other than Zack Snyder I would have accepted that this is not the case.
>>
>>84884981
Of course it's not ''impossible to understand'', but let's be honest, many people went in expecting something more Marvel-like and were disappointed. And I believe many people didn't ''understand'' the movie for the lack of trying. People over-simplify their thoughts, at least the ones that they decided to write or say out loud, and didn't really examine the material. You can call many plot points and characters illogical, and that's fine, I'm sure there was a little bit of that too, but I'm personally getting sick of debating ''MARTHAAA!'' and the '' BATMAN OF MURDER'' when there are many good arguments laid out in in the film explaining how this world and its characters work.

Definitely a flawed movie and deserves many criticisms that are thrown at it and not even close to impossible to understand by ''2deep4u Marvel fans'', but some people just have decided to take a very hostile attitude when discussing BvS and are unwilling to explore the possibilities and different ways of looking at the film.
>>
>>84885436
I'm sure someone will disagree. Really, though, this was all that needs to be said.

There's also a bit of Superhero fatigue in the "professional" critics it seems. So many reviews were just women writing shit like, "*Audible Sigh* Another movie where boys act like boys and punch their feelings out."
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.