[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NEW JUSTICE LEAGUE LOGO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 519
Thread images: 67

File: 1.jpg (25KB, 650x409px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
25KB, 650x409px
NEW JUSTICE LEAGUE LOGO
>>
>>83951794
>1.jpg
>>
>>83951794
JoBlo just put this up
http://www.joblo.com/movie-news/set-visit-everything-you-need-to-know-about-zack-snyders-justice-league-228
>>
>>83951794
Looks pretty bad.
>>
Why does this make me think of Star Trek?
Why did they put the star in that particular spot?
>>
>>83951794
Shit logo for a shit movie.
>>
The font reminds me of something...
>>
>>83951841
Shitty/no design skills.
>>
File: 1.jpg (63KB, 650x428px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
63KB, 650x428px
Jl batmobile
>>
>>83951860
>still has manslaughter guns
Oh boy!
>>
>>83951851
Isn't it the same font as the Suicide Squad logo?
>>
>Steppenfuckingwolf as main villain
>>
>>83951794
>that star
Star girl confirmed Thanks based cereal lord
>>
>>83951794
Those are the Earth-shattering news journos have been going on about for over a week?
>>
File: image.jpg (90KB, 535x179px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90KB, 535x179px
I like it

>>83951841
The slanted cuts look a little star treky
>>
>Flash saving the entire franchise single-handedly
>>
>>83951817
>quippy ass Barry Allen
Always with this shit
>>
>>83951860
I still see the guns
bat of murder confirmed
>>
>>83951906
that's gonna be terrible since its almost akin to kalibak being the main villain
>>
>>83951817
>Batman designing people's costumes
no mam
>>
File: spider-man mask.jpg (4MB, 2700x1790px) Image search: [Google]
spider-man mask.jpg
4MB, 2700x1790px
>>83952117
Batman is the new Iron Man didn't you hear?
>>
>>83951794
Logo looks great and Ezra sounds good as Flash but I'm worried about the lack of Superman and, more importantly, the fact that bloody Steppenwolf is the villain
>>
>>83951887
>Parademons are people too!
get the fuck out of here.
>>
>Affleck was asked about the status of said Batman movie, and he gave a promising update:
>“I think they have a date for it. Although, I don’t know if I would necessarily be able to make that date because I don’t have a script that’s ready yet. So that’s my—my timetable is I’m not going to make a movie until there’s a script that I think is good because I’ve been on the end of the things when you make movies when you have a script that’s not good yet and it doesn’t pan out.” [laughs]
>>
>Two new Batsuits are also debuting. One is a variation of the BvS suit with a touch of blue
>a touch of blue
TYB Wilkinson
>>
>>83952147
>“I have a script, we’re still working on it, and I’m not happy enough with it yet to actually go out there and make a Batman movie, for which I have the highest of standards, I would say. That’s something that would have to pass a very high bar for me. It’s not just like, ‘Yeah, that might be fun, let’s go try this out.’”
>>
>>83952143
>more importantly, the fact that bloody Steppenwolf is the villain

I'd rather Steppenwolf be the throw away villain than just blow their load on Darkseid.
>>
>>83952143
They did confirm Superman will be back at some point, Supermullet and all.
>>
>>83952151
>not purple
dropped
>>
>>83952177
he better be bearded up too! Might as well use that Jesus allegory for all it's worth.
>>
>>83952172

I'd rather a competent filmmaker make the movie and no character is ruined or wasted
>>
>Steppenwolf
Out of all of Darkseid's front line flunkies...he's the best for the job of first arena boss.

Kalbak and the rest work better in relation to each other.
>>
File: incredible idiot.jpg (59KB, 405x431px) Image search: [Google]
incredible idiot.jpg
59KB, 405x431px
>the reporters are happy because quips
well then
>>
File: image.jpg (46KB, 348x423px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 348x423px
>>83952151
And the other costume will be this. Gotta get them toy sales.
>>
>One of the things fans have wanted to see is Batman using his detective skills. Affleck says in Justice League “the world’s greatest detective aspect of Batman is more present in this story than it was in the last one, and will probably be expanded upon further in a Batman movie that I would do. I think all the great Batman stories are, at their heart, detective stories.”
>>
>>83951860
>seats four
kek
>>
>>83952161
Affleck thought BvS was a slam dunk and that gave us Bat of Manslaughter and Martha, he has no ability to judge a quality Batman script.
>>
>Gordon turns away. He knows what’s up. Batman’s gonna disappear. He starts giving a speech to the city below him (it’s actually a huge green screen). He turns around, expecting to be alone… but The Flash is still there! Gordon is startled!

>“You’re still here!” he says.

>“Yeah, hey they all left,” says The Flash. “That’s rude.”
>>
>>83952172
This.
>>
>>83952202
>“Barry Allen… Bruce Wayne,” Bruce says to a stunned Barry. “You say that is if it’s normal to have a complete stranger sitting in my second favorite chair,” Barry responds to several laughs from the select press members watching.
baka senpai
>>
>>83952172
Can Steppenwolf really support his own movie though? He's not a bad character by any means but I haven't really read many stories where he's the focal point.
>>83952177
>Supermullet
What where
>>
>>83951794
That star is fucking awful. Would be alright without.
>>
>>83952200
>Kalibak shows up
>jobs first minute
>>
File: image.jpg (29KB, 551x267px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29KB, 551x267px
> Barry Allen is made into Wally West again
> people will call this good
>>
>>83952200
yeah im not sure why people are so bothered
>>
>Another change about Batman in Justice League is that he’s trying to redeem himself from his experiences in the last film. Affleck says “Batman definitely went to a very dark place that was rooted in trauma that occurred to people that he loved and worked with and what he saw. This movie is not about that issue for him so much anymore, he’s no longer sort of extreme in that way. From the experiences of the last movie, he’s sort of learned and now he’s sort of wanting to redeem himself and wanting mankind to be redeemed and he’s wanting to make the world better.”
>>
File: Dc-bullet.png (262KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Dc-bullet.png
262KB, 1000x1000px
>>83952263
>where he's the focal point
He's not though. The focal point is the team up and Steppenwolf is a target they all punch at the end

>>83952264
Fuck you nigga.
DC were retarded for not copyrighting their best logo so the fact we get some semblance of the star, even if it has to be in Snyders JL is great
>>
>>83952172
well now that we know we are only getting Justice League the impetus to use darkseid is there
If it was a two parter yeah they should definitely go for it but now
nah nigga they need to use darkseid in this movie
>>
>>83952263
>Can Steppenwolf really support his own movie though?
It's already been confirmed that he's not the only villain to appear. Aside from whatever other villain will pop up, there will also be more Darkseid hints dropped.
>>
>>83952263
I think he can.
He's Darkseid's wetworks kinda guy.
The movie doesn't need to focus on him, just the threat he represents.

>>83952269
And then Darkseid just pushes his body aside.
>>
File: 8763.png (136KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
8763.png
136KB, 250x250px
http://uproxx.com/movies/justice-league-set-visit/

Sounds like they know how fucked they are but it's way too late to replace Snyder now that everything's in motion and JL is so far into production so they're just telling Snyder to stop being Snyder and praying for the best. I'm predicting HEAVY studio interference on this movie but that's really not gonna help anything.

They gambled on Snyder and it came up empty, now they're gonna pay the price for fast tracking an entire universe on a gamble.
>>
>There are two Batsuits in the film. The first one looks like the Batman costume you’ve already seen excerpt it has new armor plates under the costume to give added protection. Also, on Batman’s forearms they’ve added spikes on the outside of the costume. The second Batsuit is towards the end of the film but it has added carbon fiber, more protection, and a new cowl which adds more strength and protection around the neck and added levels of communication with Alfred and the members of the Justice League. The second costume also has new goggles which help pilot a new vehicle. The costume also helps amplify his strength even when dealing with an old injury.
>>
>>83952214
oh god they really are gonna shit this batman up already
that's why you never listen to fanboys
>>
So, where's the shockingly great news? The biggest reveal seems to be Flash's Iron Man suit, the rest is the usual "we're gonna do good this time!" we've been hearing for months
>>
>>83952319
The closest to Snyder not being Snyder I can think of in tone is the Dawn of the Dead remake.
>>
>>83952319
>but that's really not gonna help anything.
Thanks for the info, O wise oracle.
>>
>>83952313
You are literally wanting that Justice League War OVA to be adapted into live action. To hell with that.
>>
>>83952244
>Argo and the town weren't good

Fucking end your life you marvel faggot
>>
>We get a very classic looking Commissioner Gordon in the film. We were on set for J.K. Simmons’ first day and he was wearing a hat, tie, long trench coat and glasses. He looked like the animated series Gordon and also like he was literally ripped out of the comics. Fans will be very happy.
I'm more hype about this than anything else
>>
>>83952338
>detective batman
>shit
pick none
>>
>>83952319
Youre entire post is bullshit. You are really understating how much creative input Snyder, or any director, by default has on their film
>>
>Alfred and Bruce Wayne develop a lot of tech for the members of the Justice League.
They don't deserve Iron Alfred.
>>
>>
>>83952315
>>And then Darkseid just pushes his body aside.
>I miss Orion
>>
>>83952359
Did you miss the word "Batman" preceding "script", senpai? Or did I miss the scene in Argo where Canadian Batman swoops in to save the hostages?
>>
>>83952387
Time for white washing claims
>>
>>83952345

When has executive meddling ever helped?
>>
>>83951794
>Star
CEASE AND DESIST
>>
>>83952319

Affleck is clearly hell-bent on wresting as much control from Snyder as he can. Hopefully, that will help.
>>
>>83952372
name a single iconic Batman story in which you can say Bruce was a competent detective beyond "computer scan dis shit"
>>
>>83952319
That's why I smell the train wreck
Mr Terrio wrote this movie as a two parter and to be left on a cliffhanger
If they are now making only one movie
You can expect a lot of shit to just happen as you have to establish and include so much stuff

Superman ressurection
Darkseid appearance
Batman recruiting heroes
JL coming together
establishing Flash,Cyborg,Aquaman,etc

Shit is gonna be a mess
Might as well make Snyder make the movie he wants to because appeasing fanboys is gonna kill this movie even faster
>>
>>83952404
?
>>
>>83952398
Considering they race-bent some major characters, including Aquaman himself, I really doubt it.
>>
>>83952395
Fuck, I'd wager that Darkseid misses Mr. Miracle more
>>
File: 1463953851559.png (489KB, 570x1023px) Image search: [Google]
1463953851559.png
489KB, 570x1023px
>>>>>>The scene opens with Ezra Miller as Barry Allen entering his dingy, yet decked out with high-tech electronics, apartment. Barry turns on the light and Ben Affleck’s Bruce Wayne is sitting in a chair. Bruce has a printout of that scene of Barry at the grocery store we see in BvS and wants an explanation. Barry insists it’s not him, but instead it’s “a nice looking Jewish boy who looks a lot like him.” (In the comics, Barry Allen is not Jewish. I later emailed Zack Snyder’s publicist to clarify this and was told that the line about “a nice Jewish boy” was an ad lib by Ezra Miller and Zack Snyder hasn’t “vetted it” one way or another, but added he thinks it’s “interesting.”)
>>
>>83952398
>amyone
>trying to take on William "Da foe" Dafoe
not in this lifetime
>>
File: sad superman.jpg (240KB, 616x910px) Image search: [Google]
sad superman.jpg
240KB, 616x910px
>‘Justice League’ Set Visit: Zack Snyder Goes Full Marvel
http://www.slashfilm.com/justice-league-set-visit/

It's over. Quipfags have won.
>>
>>83952049
P O E T R Y
O
E
T
R
Y
>>
>we want the Captain America audience
>>
>>83952417
Joking,
DC tried to sue DC shoes, but got counter sued because they never put a copyright on their own logo, which they can never use again
>>
File: THE_MONEY_IS_ALWAYS_RIGHT!.png (680KB, 795x574px) Image search: [Google]
THE_MONEY_IS_ALWAYS_RIGHT!.png
680KB, 795x574px
>>83952429
it's what the people want
>>
>>83952372
You are doing a JL movie not a fucking Batman detective story
explain how showing detective batman shit will mesh well with the JL aspects?

No good JL story has included those elements
>>
>>83952429
>>83952429
Wow that makes me mad

Clickbait bullshit!

MARVEL INVENTED LEVITY EVERYONE!!!!
>>
>>83952432
>we want an audience

FTFY
>>
>>83952429
>Implying BvS didn't have quips.
Quipfags have already won. You just never noticed.
>>
>>83952398
But Vulko isn't colored.
If you were talking about body shaming on the other hand...
>>
>When we first meet up with Flash the suit he’s wearing is a prototype. From what I gathered, it seems that Barry Allen may have broken into NASA and is using 3D printers to help make the outfit protect him when running at super speed. The design is very aerodynamic and, as many of you know, when Flash runs he generates electricity which circles around his body. The help make the effect come to life, the costume has black stretchy wires which will show the electricity and will be added in post-production. Once Barry Allen connects with Bruce Wayne and Wayne-Tech, Flash’s costume will probably get an upgrade….
>>
>>83952429
>>83952432
You say this like it's a bad thing.
>>
>>83952377

Read between the lines anon. Snyder is out. They let him do it his way and he created a laughing stock.

This movie will be a handful of WB executives cobbling together what they think the audience wants to see out of a cape movie. They literally prepared a scene that was as close in style to the MCU as possible to show to the visiting journalists.
>>
>>83952429

And thank god for that. BvS was a dull, drab, plodding mess.
>>
>>83952423
heh well looks like flashy's a jew now
>>
>>83952449
What people want is serious films that don't talk down to them.
>>
>>83952419
Really. Three-legged chair is more useful than Kalibak.
>>
>Superman was on his way in Zack’s vision to having a reason to be Superman in his story. A reason to feel the way he felt about humanity. His moral compass. He had to go through something to be that. Zack jokingly laughs when he says “And I’m not saying that he’s in ‘Justice League’ by the way.
Superman's return remains the only thing I'm really legit anticipating from this movie
>>
>>83952429
make lots of quips about superman's terrible mullet
>>
>>83952477
It kinda is when they for some reason can't pull it off

>The scene itself was largely exposition. Batman, The Flash and Wonder Woman show up (as the scene starts Batman comes up from a crouch, so I’m thinking he may swing in and leap into frame?) and Gordon asks how many of them there are. “Not enough,” Batman says. Gordon tells them that there was an abduction last night, and it was seen by a dozen witnesses. It was the same creature that abducted someone in Metropolis - a Parademon.

>“The bad guy’s flying monkeys,” Batman says. Batman makes a joke! And it’s a real Batman type of line, one that would work in the comics! “Sardonic” is the word Affleck uses later to describe Batman’s sense of humor. I got very excited.
>>
>>83952423
>Turning an entire character Jewish on an ad-libbed line
Oy vey
>>
>We will see Atlantis in different time periods in Justice League. The culture is being created from the ground up. It’s a very ancient culture.
>>
>>83952413
>Mr Terrio wrote this movie as a two parter and to be left on a cliffhanger
Bullshit. All we heard for a few weeks was that the movie was rumored to be a two parter.
>>
>>83952455
A lot of Morrison's JLA did.
>>
>>83952515
>Atlantis in different time periods
what the fuck are they doing with this movie
>>
>standalone movie
That means nothing.
It just mean's they're going to market this movie and the sequel differently.

Same exact thing happened to Infinity War Parts 1 & 2
>>
>Zack Snyder said Jack Kirby’s New Gods influenced the Justice League movie.
>>
>>83952491

People want good films. BvS was not a good film.

Civil War managed to be exceedingly serious at times while also having a great deal of humor.
>>
>when you want to make a two parter but Marvel is already making one so you cant do that
>>
>>83952413
>another bloated movie
Sounds just like Snyder
>>
File: amy adams henry cavill.jpg (71KB, 540x428px) Image search: [Google]
amy adams henry cavill.jpg
71KB, 540x428px
>>83952526
Cramming everything into a shitfest that will get a 200gb Blu Ray release in 2 years.
>>
>>83952446
that's actually pretty funny
>>
>>83952549
>Not the first post from this IP
>>
>>83952526
ARION LORD OF ATLANTIS CONFIRMED
>>
>>83952455
Bruce will need something useful to do aside from coordinating the team. He can't just go full Iron Man against threats like Darkseid and his lackeys. They're just too powerful.
>>
>>83952505
>“The bad guy’s flying monkeys,” Batman says. Batman makes a joke! And it’s a real Batman type of line, one that would work in the comics!
Jesus, these people are COMPLETELY clueless.
>>
>>83952523
no it didn't read Morrison's run again
that was pure batgod not toned down detective batman
>>
>>83952564
I love how in every picture Eisenberg is just sitting there completely detached
>>
>>83952244
Ben doesn't give a crap if others screw up, He care about his reputation. With him directing and writing,he knows he can't afford to screw up.
>>
>>83952359
Gigli, Daredevil, Jersey Girl, Surviving Christmas ...
>>
>>83952146
He still uses guns.
>>
>>83952482

It more seems to be Affleck turning Terrio and Johns loose on the film than the WB execs, to be fair.

Thank the lord that fucking Goyer is gone.
>>
>>83952594
I can't tell who's MORE clueless, the writers or who wrote the article
>>
>>83952608
He didn't write or direct those.
>>
>>83951794
>Steppenwolf
Really? Even Desaad or Godfrey would be better choices than this.
>>
File: jesse-eisenberg.jpg (3MB, 3500x2720px) Image search: [Google]
jesse-eisenberg.jpg
3MB, 3500x2720px
>>83952601
He knew
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEmBveRSxEI
>>
>>83952546
>muh console wars
Civil War never needed to be made in any respect. It was shoehorned and it shows. Cap deserved his own movie.
>>
>>83952564
>Your superabs will never flabbergast grils into instintically kissing them and then regret it
>>
File: hellbat.jpg (711KB, 997x1527px) Image search: [Google]
hellbat.jpg
711KB, 997x1527px
>>83952593
>He can't just go full Iron Man against threats like Darkseid and his lackeys. They're just too powerful.
Yes he can.
>>
>>83952273
Why the fuck didn't they just cast Miller as Wally West from the start? He doesn't even resemble ANY version of Barry Allen.
>>
>>83952520
No his movie was a bridge to the 2nd part
That 2nd part is no longer happening so whatever elements we would have saw there are going to be crammed into this movie since this is zack's last dceu movie

>>83952545
I wonder if his interpretation will be similar to his interpretation of what happened in DKR
>>
>>83952621
No, they wouldn't.
They work as obvious subservient cronies.
>>
>>83952621
Steppenwolf is the guy to punch

Desaad and Godfrey are the guys behind the scenes
>>
>superheroes coming up with epic funny lines in the middle of life threatening battles
vs
>superheroes palling around with each other in their downtime

>mfw DC even does quips better than Marvel
>>
>>83952649
He doesn't resemble any Wally either.
Rumor is he originally tried for Nightwing
>>
>>83952546
this is only going to increase the marvel vs dc war
DC blinked first
DC copies marvel first
DC fails at copying rival first
>>
File: nido04b.png (458KB, 792x574px) Image search: [Google]
nido04b.png
458KB, 792x574px
>>83952505
>“The bad guy’s flying monkeys,” Batman says

Is this a joke
>>
>>83952660
Kalibak is a better guy to punch
>>
>>83952650
>That 2nd part is no longer happening

why do people seriously believe this?
It's clear they're just following what Marvel did in rebranding Infinity War as Avengers 3 and 4
>>
>>83952643
Isn't that the armor that the Justice League helped build for Bruce, and he only used to go to Apocalypse to resurrect Damien, and he STILL couldn't beat Darkseid with it?

That was a dumb story, anon. Go to your room.
>>
>>83952678
True. but he's a better guy to punch in a henchman sort of way.

Steppenwolf has the cred, being Darkseid's uncle and also sorta his mercenary, in having agency.
>>
>>83951794
Looks like the studio has learned from their mistakes and won't let Snyder be as Snyder as before.
>>
>>83952669
Woah it's like the reverse of the last 60 years
>>
>>83952676
kek
>>
>>83952650
>That 2nd part is no longer happening
You mean the eventual Justice League sequel isn't happening? The sequel where Darkseid will appear? Get out.
>>
>>83952678
Probably saving him for Part 2.

Darkseid only has a cameo in this one.
>>
File: 4171921-jsa_anderson.jpg (149KB, 648x481px) Image search: [Google]
4171921-jsa_anderson.jpg
149KB, 648x481px
>We learn about these boxes in a scene called "the History Lesson." That scene, according to the art we saw, will feature an ancient Atlantean king, Hippolyta of Therimysca, some old fashioned humans and the god of all gods, Zeus himself.

>Black Canary confirmed to lead the human alliance

CAST EM /CO/
>>
>>83952676
I'll bet you ten bucks that this line was originally "The angels of apocalypse"
>>
>>83952669
>DC copies marvel first
Marvel literally copied DC when they chose to adapt Civil War in reaction to the announcement of BvS.
>>
>>83952643
and thankfully he's going to be just smart enough to develop tech to allow him to fight with the JL
>>
>>83952423
What the fuck? He's calling the guy he's pretending not to be Jewish, not himself. Can you people read?
>>
>>83952117
What have you got against Batman Squad?

>>83952263
>Can Steppenwolf really support his own movie though?

They like to dream.
>>
>>83952669
>>83952729
Can both you fags fuck off?
>>
File: cavill.gif (988KB, 245x368px) Image search: [Google]
cavill.gif
988KB, 245x368px
>>83952642
Remember that he was once fat and unattractive.
>>
So Green Lantern won't be in this?

Huh.
>>
>>83952720
>Old-fashioned humans
H-how old-fashioned are we talking about here?
>>
>>83952597
What about the word "detective" implies being toned down?
>>
>>83952650
>this is zack's last dceu movie

oh you
>>
>>83952749
The Civil War thing is just a fact, anon. The Russos have been stated on record saying this was the case.
>>
>>83952049
It's like that NEVER happens in the comics
>>
File: tumblr_lpwtgvjbYm1qko4x4o1_500.gif (483KB, 450x344px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lpwtgvjbYm1qko4x4o1_500.gif
483KB, 450x344px
>>83952593
He went up against fucking Superman and won what the fuck are you talking about.
>>
>>83952743
He's talking about himself. Both he and Bruce know he's being glib with his denial.
>>
>>83952755
Wouldn't Anthro just be the funniest thing?
>>
Well this was disappointing as fuck.

I expected way more than this. I thought we were getting a cast photo?

Also fucking Steppenwolf as the main character? Going full Kirby NOW?

Eh.
>>
>>83952635

I'm a DC fan, which is why I'm appalled at DC's failure to make a decent film.
>>
>>83952752
Cavill to star in the Charles Atlas biopic?
>>
>>83951794
Looks like Geoff Johns wasn't able to get his husbando Hal into this movie.
>>
File: image.jpg (15KB, 220x326px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15KB, 220x326px
>>83952031
It's closer to the Magnificent Seven really.
>>
Now that Johns is calling the shots, can Ezra cameo on the TV show?
>>
>>83952779
Well, they already shot sorta head first into Fourth World shit in BvS...you kinda have to play through
>>
>>83952601
He was one of the worst things in BvS and he probably knows it.
>>
File: goal posts.jpg (160KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
goal posts.jpg
160KB, 500x400px
>>83952620
The point is he's not a good judge of scripts.
>>
>The next stop was Cyborg's costume, which does not exist. Cyborg is all CGI, so Ray Fisher is wearing pajamas on set all day. He has this little light on his face to replicate the glow of his cyborg eye. We did see the designs, though. Cyborg is cool and has lots of spots at his joints where there should be human flesh but instead there's just empty space. It's pretty clear that there isn't much of Vic Stone still in there. He has this red light emanating from his chest, and his arm can turn into a gun. When he goes into full battle mode his whole face gets covered. Also he can grow two extra arms for fist fighting
>When he goes into full battle mode his whole face gets covered. Also he can grow two extra arms for fist fighting.

Cyborg video game when

>>83952755
>>83952777
The rumors that were posted on /co/ weeks ago and confirmed by todays reports were

>30,000 years ago, an alliance between Man, the Atlanteans and the Amazons repelled Darkseid's invasion on Earth, and Darkseid's secret weapon, the Mother Boxes, were left behind and divided among the three races.

So pre-historic.
Guess the war with Darkseid sends humanity from a Golden Age(HINT HINT) into a dark age
>>
File: 1466274687958.jpg (871KB, 1650x1268px) Image search: [Google]
1466274687958.jpg
871KB, 1650x1268px
>>83952774
>He went up against fucking Superman who wasn't even trying to win and had plot device weakness:the rock used against him multiple times
Fixed. Call me when he tries that shit again with Darkseid.
>>
>>83952412
Perpetual Mourning from Batman Black and White.
>>
File: logo.png (17KB, 215x123px) Image search: [Google]
logo.png
17KB, 215x123px
If you're wondering why the logo seems vaguely familiar.
>>
>>83952782
>I'm a DC fan
Sure you are.
>>
>>83952807
So him choosing bad movies at an early age means he has never known how to get a good script?

Gone Girl
Argo
The Town
Gone Baby Gone
>>
>>83952841
>no true Scotsman
>>
>>83952841

Unlike you, I actually buy and read DC floppies.
>>
>>83952852
Suck on these floppies.
>>
File: YoungBatman.jpg (37KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
YoungBatman.jpg
37KB, 320x240px
>>83952826
That's a fucking comic book you aspie, we're talking about the movies. Retard.
>>
>>83952836
I have no idea what that is.
>>
>>83952344
We have Gunn to thank for that
>>
>>83952720
>>Black Canary confirmed to lead the human alliance
They're really going through with that? So Black Canary's actually thousands of years old? What the fuck.

>>83952801
Unfortunately. I would've waited until they established the DCEU more greatly and got someone better than Snyder on board.
>>
>>83952861

Yeah, that's what I thought.

What was your favorite DC issue that you purchased in the last year, anon?
>>
>>83952847
Argo's overrated and Gone Girl sucked.
>>
>>83952505
Wait, they are doing quips now?
>>
>>83952862
The point is, Bruce doesn't stand a chance if Superman fights full force.
>>
>>83952893
nice opinion
>>
>>83952884
>So Black Canary's actually thousands of years old
No, she's probably fucking dead. She'll just be the Dinah Drake to the modern DCEU Dinah Lance probably
>>
File: bruce-234.gif (1MB, 263x207px) Image search: [Google]
bruce-234.gif
1MB, 263x207px
I'm okay with them just appealing to marvel faggots. Marvel movies are not great but they are harmless fan service. I rather had a dumb movie like Marvel than a capekino that only neckbeards like.
>>
>>83952922
>capekino
explain
>>
>>83952914
Of course she's going to be dead. But that's my point. They're really going through with the "Black Canary lead the Earth alliance against Darkseid thousands of years ago," shit.
>>
>>83952887
You aren't replying to the same person. You're probably just replying to yourself. But personally I did enjoy Jurgen's Superman and Lois Lane run. I have the first issue but I prefer to trade wait generally speaking.
>>
File: Steppenwolf.jpg (172KB, 469x655px) Image search: [Google]
Steppenwolf.jpg
172KB, 469x655px
>Man we're really fucked with this Snyder guy. We need to stall the bad guy like Marvel does with the purple dude. Where's Johns? Ask him for a villain to tie into the big bad but keeps us from having to commit until we can can Snyder off this and get our shit together.
>>
>>83952423
Oh hey lets get totally autistic over a jokey line
>>
>>83952943
>You're probably just replying to yourself.

Believe me, I wish that I was.
>>
>>83952953
>DC needs to copy Marvel!
>Pfft. Look at DC copying Marvel. Losers.

Make up your mind.
>>
>>83952960
I don't believe you, anon. What do you say to that?
>>
>>83952836
who?
>>
>>83952953
>Not the first post from this IP.
>>
>>83952908
The point is Batman is the main protagonist of the movie, he will be able to go toe-to-toe with Darkseid or Kalibak or Steppenwolf or a horde of Amazons if Snyder feels like it, can't you fucking get that?

He will have a super powered armor or a super batman-y device or exploit a weakness only he could come up with. Because it's basically a Batman movie.

It's incredibly stupid to rage about Batman being able to do these things.
>>
>>83952801
Not in the sequel. Remember, Avengers established Thanos in the first movie and has spent years building him up. Not that DC should copy Marvel, but it's not like you immediately need to follow up on what was in the prequel.

Avengers wisely used an enemy with lots of disposable mooks and a simple motivation so it could be ABOUT the Avengers.

Using Darkseid was stupid in the New 52 JL and it's stupid here. They should have just used Despero.
>>
>>83952985

If somebody thinks that I need to fake an argument with myself because you'd never find immature shitposters on 4chan, I'd say that's their business, and leave it at that.
>>
>>83952989
Who would have guessed that in a thread with over 200 replies, someone posted twice? Faggot.
>>
>>83953010
Why are you so upset samefag?
>>
>>83953000
>using thanos buildup as a positive
that fizzled out 3 years ago
>>
File: image.jpg (90KB, 480x385px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90KB, 480x385px
>still no GL
>>
>>83953020
it's not even me retard
>s-s-samefag
please
>>
Who here is ready for justicekino
>>
if anyone wants a series of detailed articles here…
https://mobile.twitter.com/ComicBookNOW/with_replies

also WHITE EYES CONFIRMED
>On the cowl of the suit is a new pair of goggles which Wilkinson says is to offer the glowing look of Batman’s eyes which was always captured in comics. The goggles don’t have lights themselves but will reflect those from the set into the camera to provide the effect.

http://comicbook.com/2016/06/19/justice-league-costume-descriptions-2/2
>>
>>83952429
Expect negative reviews saying is to similar to Marvel. DC just can't win.
>>
>>83953039
>i-i-t's not even me
>>
>>83952686
You didnt undestand that comic right?

Bruce didnt need to "beat" darkseid, he needed to be attacked by darkseid.
And the gimmick of the hellbat armor is that he can die after using it for long.
>>
>>83953036
>Aquaman and Cyborg get to be in a movie before Green Lantern
That's kind of sad
>>
>>83951794
I'm glad it's only one part now, but

>fucking Steppenwolf
>three Mother Boxes
>"lighter tone"

Being a DC fan is suffering
>>
>>83952953
>>83952989
>>83953010
>>83953020
>>83953039
>>83953053

All mine ;)
>>
File: Green_Lantern_Reynolds.jpg (105KB, 1594x697px) Image search: [Google]
Green_Lantern_Reynolds.jpg
105KB, 1594x697px
>>83953036
It takes a while to wash off this foul stench anon
>>
File: nigga tell me you're joking.png (368KB, 840x439px) Image search: [Google]
nigga tell me you're joking.png
368KB, 840x439px
>>83953053
What do you want, a screencap? So you can just go
>hurr durr nice photoshop skills samefag
>>
>>83953000
>Using Darkseid was stupid in the New 52 JL and it's stupid here. They should have just used Despero.
Despero or Starro would be MUCH better.
>>
>>83953076
I'm fine with Steppenwolf.
>>
>>83952614
Man of Steel's script was better than Batman v. Superman's script.
>>
>>83953076
>Being a DC fan is suffering

Can't be any worse than suffering through BvS.
>>
>>83952650
>I wonder if his interpretation will be similar to his interpretation of what happened in DKR

How if they are not similar at all?

If anything BvS shows Snyder will get the new gods better than Johns
>>
>>83953109
>Starro
>implying general audiences and casuals would be ok with a fucking super starfish
>>
File: CkgalxXVEAQiMj8.jpg (24KB, 598x320px) Image search: [Google]
CkgalxXVEAQiMj8.jpg
24KB, 598x320px
>I think the main thing we learned is that people don’t like to see their heroes deconstructed. [Laughs.] I think that’s hard because it’s people we’ve grown up with and that we care about. They like seeing them in all their glory. Yeah.

>deconstructed
>>
>>83953124

Neither script was good. MoS was poorly paced and relied largely on the visuals and music to compensate for a weak plot.

Zod was an excellent villain, but very little else about the writing stood out.
>>
>>83953049
Based
Wilkinson
>>
>>83953092
That movie wasn't a franchise ruining wreck though, it was just bland and ugly

See, this guy forgot about it already >>83953075
>>
>>83952621
You mean Steppenwolf who killed the entire Earth Two heroes isn't a threat?
>>
>>83953143
>These nerds just don't appreciate my genius deconstruction of their shitty funnybooks, yeah, that's what happened.
Jesus fucking Christ, Snyder is a joke of a man.
>>
File: justice-league-steppenwolf-pic.jpg (122KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
justice-league-steppenwolf-pic.jpg
122KB, 720x480px
>>83953112

Do you really think there's gonna be anything Steppenwolf about Snyder's Steppenwolf?
>>
>>83951794
>all these retards bitching about Stephenwolf
>Stephenwolf literally always gets sent before Darkseid in almost every incarnation.

Seriously why do you people pretend to care and be outraged about things you know absolutely nothing about?
>>
>>83953058
He doesn't need to beat one of the biggest threats to the universe? Fuck off.
>>
Well that didn't take long for /co/ to start crying and bitching about these reveals. Steppenwolf is pretty good idea to pave way for Darkseid, he's a very minor character perfectly suited for modern live action reinterpretation and playing a mid-boss before Darkseid. Dafoe as Vulko has interesting possibilities. Jokey Flash adds muh quips and fun to casual whiners. Cyborg being CGI sounds dope.
>>
>>83953189
They probably expected a more iconic villain to be the main antagonist of the JL movie.
>>
>>83953141
Fuck general audiences.

Starro would work on multiple levels, including the fact that he is canonically the VERY first threat the JL ever faced in the Justice League.

Hell, making a rough adaptation of DC: The New Frontier but set in modern times would be alright with me.
>>
>>83953186
>making retarded assumptions and being outraged over nothing the post
>>
>>83953186
Where did you get this screenshot from Transformers 5?
>>
>>83953186
oh no, now those three hardcore in existence Steppenwolf fans will riot!
>>
>>83953206
Well thats retarded considering its JL PART 1
>>
>>83953206
None of the general JL villains are that iconic though. Who would they use? Starro? Amazo?
>>
File: cap.jpg (27KB, 672x568px) Image search: [Google]
cap.jpg
27KB, 672x568px
>>83953191
>>
>>83952990
>The point is Batman is the main protagonist of the movie
Good to know the script is in your good hands, anonymous.
>>
>>83953229
Nope. Not part 1. They've said its a stand alone movie now.
>>
>>83953185
What are you talking about he just said that deconstructionist stories don't stick with people
BvS was a garbage story but that's a perfectly reasonable sentiment
>>
>>83953206
These the same people who were just whining how Darkseid can't be used as a villain in the first movie because muh build up?
>>
>>83953232
NONE of the Avengers main villains have been particularly that iconic in the mainstream either. And Starro, Despero, and Amazo are all more well-known than fucking Steppenwolf anyway, even with his connection to Darkseid.
>>
>>83953253

BvS didn't "deconstruct" anything.
>>
>>83953251
Just like Infinity War Part 1 became a stand alone movie
>>
>>83953209
>over nothing

Did you see Snyder's last two movies?
>>
>>83953000
>Avengers established Thanos in the first movie and has spent years building him up.
The only buildup Thanos got since his 5 second introduction in Avengers 1, was his 10 second reappearance for Guardians of the Galaxy, in which we saw how he was incapable of keeping his own flunkies under control. We basically learned how incompetent he is within a 10 year span of time.
>>
>>83953253
He's clearly saying that it's not that BvS is shit, it's just that people won't accept a deconstructionist story. Snyder still refuses to hold that L.
>>
>>83952597
You dumb motherfucker, the word "detective" means fucking "investigate and use his brain to solve problems", not "street-level" like you seem to think.
>>
>>83953000
>Thanos
>built up
Literally the one thing I know about MCU Thanos thus far is that he's incompetent enough to be betrayed by every single person he's ever entrusted with anything
>>
>>83953206
As iconic as Marvel's Loki right?
>>
>>83953287
You don't build up characters just by showing them onscrewn. Other characters could talk about him, you could show them reacting to his existence, etc.
>>
>>83952862
>>>/tv/
>>
>>83953270
Nigger Steppenwolf has to come before Darkseid. That is how it fucking works. Get over it bitch and go read some comics.
>>
>>83953275
One possible definition of the word "deconstruct" is "tear down". He certainly did that.
>>
>>83953345
The Loki who had a whole movie prior to strut his stuff?
>>
>>83953270
>Starro, Despero, and Amazo are all more well-known than fucking Steppenwolf anyway
Not to casuals they aren't.
>>
>>83953275
Deconstructed the modern Messiah complex fanboys project onto the character of Superman.

BvS is basically a meta commentary on just how harmful fanboys like the ones in this thread are to the legacy if the character.
>>
>>83953076
They said BvS was the Dark part of the trilogy months before it was out, By "lighter" they mean MoS, not Age of quiptron
>>
>>83953354
Yeah and the communion scene alone had much more presence of feeling than any Thanos-related shit
>>
>>83953369
Amazo is. But amazo is boring

>>83952990
God the delutions on this guy
>>
>>83952367
>literally ripped
I'll say
>>
>>83953369
More people know about Starro than they do Despero, that's for sure
>>
>>83953368
One movie doesn't make a character iconic, anon. He's not even iconic now after several movies.
>>
File: Untitled.png (221KB, 627x440px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
221KB, 627x440px
a summary article for anyone interested

http://collider.com/justice-league-what-we-know-so-far/

this link >>83953049 has a number of detailed articles
>>
>>83953239
if you think otherwise I was giving you much credit.
>>
>>83953362
My point is, they're still blowing their load on Darkseid and the New Gods when they should save those for the final JL movie(s), Avengers-style. Because Darkseid is a bigger threat than most anything the JL face.

Watch this be Johnseid too.

>>83953369
Who gives a shit? Casuals didn't know who any of the MCU characters were aside from the Hulk, and maybe Iron Man and Captain America vaguely either.

Also casuals are not going to know Steppenwolf over Starro, Despero, or Amazo.
>>
>>83953378
If you have to invent stuff in your head to make the movie seem smarter, you're just living a lie, man.
>>
>>83953422
>Who gives a shit?
The movie makers. The fans.
>>
>>83953437
>The fans.
Nigga, are you insinuating that the FANS wouldn't care for actual JL villains in a JL movie?
>>
>>83953422
They're just starting out with Steppenwolf and some Motherboxes.

In terms of how HUGE the Fourth World is...this sounds like nothing to loaded.
>>
>>83953424
It literally was that though, did you not see the scene after the Day of the Dead one? Where they all discussed how everyone has their own image and expectation of Superman?
>>
File: 922Qm7d.jpg (312KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
922Qm7d.jpg
312KB, 1280x720px
new Wonder Woman poster

I like Gal to be honest
>>
>>83953424
It's not inventing when you derive an opinion from a work of fiction or a piece of art. You're generating a response to something, whether it's positive or negative.
>>
>Flash is a Jewish thief with lame quips and a ski suit and a rip-off of Fox's Quicksilver
>Cyborg is full Iron Man crossed with a spider
>Wonder Woman has the "blood of centuries of her victims" in her bracelets or whatever
>Batman's quips are lame
>90's mullet Superman in the third act
>Batmobile with spider legs
>Steppenwolf
>Black Canary is a cavewoman
>Mother Boxes are the McGuffin
>Mera is a sorceress whose scalemail outfit is fused into her skin

Holy shit, what are they doing?

At least Simmons and Dafoe will be cool.
>>
>>83953456
>In terms of how HUGE the Fourth World is...this sounds like nothing to loaded.
I'm not sure if they'll even do anything else with the Fourth World aside from these two movies. I mean, what else CAN they do?
>>
File: 3445838.jpg (121KB, 396x364px) Image search: [Google]
3445838.jpg
121KB, 396x364px
>We also saw the concept art for a vehicle called the Flying Fox, which is an airplane the whole Justice League flies around in — it’s basically their Quinjet. The most fascinating thing about this is there was a drawing of a gunner’s station and Jeremy Irons’ Alfred was at the helm. Yes, this is a very different Alfred.

Why hasn't someone killed Snyder yet?
>>
>>83953453
What? I'm saying the fans do care. Starro is a shitty choice for a first villain. Starro creates zombies. A hivemind of zombies, but still zombies. JL should go up against a more punchable threat for their first outing.
>>
>>83953491
What's wrong with that?
>>
>>83953422
You do really they could easily take the Darkseid fragment explanation and this version of Darkseid they "defeat" is just a fragment of the true Darkseid. Also you are a dumbass casual cause they still have Earth 3 Justice League and the Anti Monitor as giant threats. Not to mention Brainiac.
>>
>>83953486
They haven't even mentioned New Genesis.
At all.

And even then you still have Desaad, Godfrey, and Granny Goodness with her Female Furies.

We don't even know if they learn WHY Motherboxes are so important
>>
>>83953384
Oh that's kind of a stretch. The deleted 1 minute scene of Lex doing nothing in front of a barely recognizable Steppenwolf?

I'm not even defending marvel, man. BvS didn't quite make it. I'd love to see more scale and lore behind the JL villain, but if they are smart, they have the time to build up a decent Darkseid.
>>
>>83953491
Of all the things to be mad about you choose this
>>
File: 1466118934032.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1466118934032.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
>all this bitching and moaning about things that actually sound pretty good

Sigh. Never change /co/
>>
Darkseid will only appear in the beginning and end so he won't job yet.
>>
File: that's how it starts.jpg (139KB, 2000x1332px) Image search: [Google]
that's how it starts.jpg
139KB, 2000x1332px
>>83953470
Meh. BvS looked cool too from still images and posters.
>>
>>83953512

It's a terrible idea
>>
>>83953474
>Not looking forward to Superman's mullet.

Yikes.
>>
>>83953539
It felt scary, and foreboding.

I'm not saying it was great but what has Thanos done?
>>
>>83953560
Because?
>>
>There are still some red flags, though. The Batmobile still has huge guns on it (bigger guns, in fact). Many pieces of the production still seemed to be in flux as cameras were rolling next door (which is common, but never ideal). Steppenwolf feels like a step back from Doomsday. And the question of how the influx of Marvel-style humor will fit into the world that Zack Snyder established in Man of Steel and BvS remains unanswered.

>It’s simply too soon to say anything for certain. I may have walked away from the Leavesden set of Justice League encouraged by what I saw—but that was the point, right? You don’t invite three dozen journalists to the set of your huge movie, only a quarter of the way into filming, and let them write about it a full 17 months before the movie’s release without wanting to send some sort of message.

>The message was clear: We know. And we’re trying.

http://io9.gizmodo.com/on-the-set-of-justice-league-the-movie-that-wants-to-s-1782290344
>>
>>83953509
>What? I'm saying the fans do care. Starro is a shitty choice for a first villain. Starro creates zombies. A hivemind of zombies, but still zombies. JL should go up against a more punchable threat for their first outing.
And then there's Starro himself. And you'll say, "Just zombies lmao," until they control Superman and WW.

And it's not like we couldn't have more than one villain either. How about Starro and Despero together? Or the White Martians?

>>83953513
I don't want them to fuck up the Crime Syndicate or the Anti-Monitor.

And Brainiac should be saved for a standalone Superman movie.

>>83953522
>yfw they don't even adapt the New Genesis gods
>>
>>83953491
>The most fascinating thing about this is there was a drawing of a gunner’s station and Jeremy Irons’ Alfred was at the helm. Yes, this is a very different Alfred
>Yes, this is a very different Alfred

So, the same Alfred who constantly keeps a double barrelled shotgun by his side and shoots intruders is different from the Alfred who fires guns on a plane?
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 750x1334px
>it's a people bitch that Darkseid's general is going to scout out Earth for him thread
>>
I'll watch this movie just for Alfred complaining about each and every Justice League member while he's forced to design tech for them.
>>
>>83953491
>Batman kills a parademon with a gun
>Alfred: "Great kid! Don't get cocky"
>>
File: batman v superman zod bruce.webm (626KB, 960x800px) Image search: [Google]
batman v superman zod bruce.webm
626KB, 960x800px
>>83953553
Batman v Superman sounded terrific too.
>>
Barry sounds insufferable already.
>>
>>83953593
Nigger you sound retarded. Not wanting them to use good villains because "you don't want them to fuck them up" is the definition of not MUH
>>
>>83953580
Because Batman will kill space dindus.
>>
>>83953553
I personally love the hand-wringing over a throwaway line about Barry being Jewish.
>>
>>83953598
People were pissed they were going Darkseid too early, now they don't do Darkseid and people are mad?
>>
>>83953622
Fine. But what the fuck makes you think they'll even go in that direction? Snyder's DCEU is already too 'realistic' and toned down from the actual DCU for comic book-y supervillains like the CSA.
>>
>>83953632
Yeah cause Barry isn't Jewish
>>
>>83952202

How long until

>it's okay when DC does it

Becomes meme?
>>
>>83953667
man its a meme now
>>
>>83953645

Crime Syndicate would fit a darker take perfectly, what are you on about? Their Forever Evil versions would do just fine in the DCEU.
>>
>>83953681
>alternate universes at all
>>
https://twitter.com/mattzollerseitz/status/745253932503568384
https://twitter.com/mattzollerseitz/status/745256608788287488

>WB's set visit gambit is brilliant. The narrative of "we are fixing the problem" is secure. Expect generous reviews from fan outlets.
>WB's "we are fixing the problem" narrative also flatters critics into thinking they alone identified the "problem." It's masterful.

What do you think of this theory, that the set visit was only a means of fluffing the egos of journalists?
>>
>>83953638

People are mad because Zack Snyder is one of the worst currently working filmmakers in Hollywood and he is continually being allowed to rape our favorite characters despite clubbing himself over the head with the bat every time he steps up to the plate.
>>
>>83953645
You do realize the DCEU toy line has Multiverse on the box right? They are obviously gonna get into that stuff. That is DC's bread and butter.
>>
>>83952161
>>83952147
>[laughs]
God I feel so awful for Affleck. He legitimately gives a fuck about these characters and he's contractually obligated to be the figurehead of the boat Snyder's just sank.
>>
>>83953696

Would be pretty cool. But something like the crime syndicate would only work down the line, with the JL completely established
>>
>>83953696

Evil doppelgangers are so mainstream as a concept that even the normiest normie can handle it. They don't need to get into the Multiverse and the Bleed and all that nonsense, just do like the DCAU did - there's an alternate Earth, they crossed over, done.

If eight year olds can handle it, so can the DCEU audience.
>>
>>83953657
So?
>>
>>83953707
>People are mad because Zack Snyder is one of the worst currently working filmmakers in Hollywood and he is continually being allowed to rape our favorite characters

Why do people continually insist that Synder is the devil or the next Uwe Boll?

I haven't seen this much hyperbole since George Lucas and the Star Wars special editions.
>>
So that Batman/Flash scene is just the CIVIL WAR Iron Man/Spider-Man scene, but somehow with more quips.
>>
>>83953705

That theory doesn't hold water, because WB and Affleck have clearly put Snyder on notice.
>>
Soon DC friends will about face and say "QUIPS ARE OKAY IF DC DOES THEM" in an attempt to save face.
>>
>>83953734
The mainstream thinks evil doppelgangers are a cheesy as fuck concept.
>>
>>83953760
Didn't you already post this?
>>
>>83953707
Snyder did the most faithful Batman adaptation I've ever seen. He finally captured Bruce's paranoia and ego. He also captured the urban myth feel that Batman should carry. Even with the memers that claimed he killed cause he didn't give a shit about collateral damage.
>>
>>83953748
At least Barry is a grown adult.
>>
>>83953705
>What do you think of this theory, that the set visit was only a means of fluffing the egos of journalists?

Is that even a "theory" as much as it is is an "obvious fact"?

Do you know how bizarre it is that they have a fully filmed, fully edited, completed scene to show over a year and a half before the release date?

Do you think it's a coincidence that that scene directly addresses the complaints that journalists had with the last film and is shamelessly done with the tone of the MCU, the franchise that journalists favor far above the DCCU?
>>
>>83953771
You post with a name on 4chan. I doubt you've left your house in months. You have no idea what "the mainstream" thinks and the fact that you said that so matter of factly is hilarious.
>>
>>83953751
That could just be part of the narrative as well.
"Okay, Snyder, you gotta act like you lost. Obviously you haven't since you're still around, but you gotta come off like 'Oh, yeah, I guess you guys were right,' y'know?"
>>
>>83953760
I'm not your friend, gunsel
>>
>>83951794
I like it, reminds me of BTAS
>>
File: image.jpg (75KB, 655x380px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75KB, 655x380px
William Dafoe confirmed to be Nudis Vulko

http://comicbook.com/dc/2016/06/21/willem-dafoes-justice-league-role-revealed/
>>
>>83953818
try reading the thread anon
>>
>>83952206
I still have this
>>
>>83953126
>he fell for the "BvS is bad" meme
>>
>>83953776

I really wish you weren't allowed to post on this board.

If only because you don't comprehend that there is no such thing as a "most faithful adaptation" of a character that has existed for eight decades and has survived through more trends and cultural shifts than a person could count by being malleable and adaptable.
>>
>>83953797
>Do you know how bizarre it is that they have a fully filmed, fully edited, completed scene to show over a year and a half before the release date?
Not really. Most movies have rough cuts made up during the principal photography all the time. It saves time when working on the final cut later.
It's not even fully "complete"; there's no CGI or score.

>Do you think it's a coincidence that that scene directly addresses the complaints that journalists had with the last film and is shamelessly done with the tone of the MCU, the franchise that journalists favor far above the DCCU?
Yeah, that's obviously not the case. They've already said before that Flash would be a light-hearted character, so it makes sense that a scene with him would be the first that journos get to see.
>>
>>83953798
Nigga, name the last time you EVER saw an evil counterpart in the mainstream.
>>
How many failures does it take for WB and DC to realize Snyder is a bad choice for their billion dollar master plan?
>>
Has 4chan actively tried to mass email Deborah Snyder or anyone on set to tell them what actually went wrong with BvS, not actually the whole deconstruction part? I'm pretty sure multiple emails will get them to read at least one of them
>>
>>83953865
>>
>>83953865
This is basically the last Snyder movie. He's out after JL most likely, thank god.
>>
>>83952151
Heroic Hollywood has a bit more on the suits.
>The suit will feature new armor plates under mesh and new Waynetech gauntlets. However, we also learned that Bruce Wayne is also working on a tactical Batsuit which will feature a new cowl, new tech, new goggles, and a new cape.

I'd put money on them being inspired by the Arkham suits, City for the tweaked BvS suit and Knight for the tactical suit.
>>
>>83953705
It's obvious that it is purely to fluff the ego of the bloggers/reviewers.

However, the problem is that this won't likely work. It'll just make their egos larger and they'll still come down just as hard against DC. Disney/Marvel practically own the review market thought their incentives program.

They are no better than yelp reviewers and you know it.
>>
File: 1463415910777.jpg (46KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1463415910777.jpg
46KB, 600x450px
>>83953776
>Zack "If it wasn't for me Batman was going to be a total murderer because he is in the comics" Snyder
>Did the most faithful Batman adaptation
>>
>>83953707
Look you are probably the kind of idiot that thinks there's nothing wrong with the way Civil war was filmed so shut up and never use the word filmaker again.

If anything Snyder is one of the few action directors from the new generation that has balls to do something different, the other being Gareth Edwards. Even with all his flaws Snyder is still pretty decent.
>>
>>83953378
I was just thinking that last night. A lot of the conflict in the movie came from how no matter what Superman did to help, he couldn't please anyone.
>>
File: 1462185797590.jpg (80KB, 576x768px) Image search: [Google]
1462185797590.jpg
80KB, 576x768px
>>83953905
>Disney/Marvel practically own the review market thought their incentives program.
>>
>>83953589
>Steppenwolf feels like a step back from Doomsday.
>killed Wonder Woman
>captured Superman
>Batman failed to kill him in a self sacrifice
Nigga wut
>>
>>83953922
Sucker Punch.
>>
>>83953922
>that has balls to do something different

That's great, call me when that "something different" leads to a watchable movie.
>>
>>83952412
batman numbers 682 and 683
>>
>>83953939
>liking Earth 2

Kill yourself.
>>
>>83953932
Disney gives "points" for favorable reviews. These "points" can then be traded in for perks and visits to Disney owned properties.

It's literally incestuous marketing just like the video game industry.
>>
>>83953958
>Not liking early Earth 2

Faggot.
>>
>>83953958
>disliking Robisnon E2
KYS boi
>>
>>83953960
Uh uh
>>
>>83952726
> Captain America image reply of him understanding that reference
> Bets ten bucks
I understood that reference!
>>
>>83953944
>Sucker Punch.

I fail to see how Sucker Punch is an argument against Snyder, the movie was butchered to get the PG13 rate but aside from that is still a unique movie that is far from the generic shit filmed like a TV show we see today as capeshit.
>>
>>83952494
whatever happens with the rest of the movie i am 100% confident the return of superman will be 10/10
>>
>>83954007

IT'S NOT ZACK'S FAULT BUT IT IS ZACK'S FAULT BECAUSE IT''S NOT EVEN BAD
>>
>>83954007
Unless you're going to tell me the movie was going to be 10% more rape originially, i don't see how the rating of all things could butcher such a CG-fest
>>
>>83952717
2 cameos
>>
>>83952726

Why would th
>>
>>83953383
I wish I had your optimism
>>
>>83952792
Holy shit! Poetry
>>
>>83953560
it was literally done for decades, minus alfred glassing people from the gunner
>>
>>83953855
Top fucking kek.

Enemy
Flash
Any cartoon show
>>
>>83954070

It was actually that, 10% more rape. As in "hey babydoll in 5 days we will sell your virginity" was a line, if anything Snyder was crazy to believe he could get the Pg13 rating with that kind of lines. I guess is the same with BvS, he actually thought the over 3 hours long R rated movie was going to be ok fot theaters.

>>83954263
After watching the owl movie i really don't see Snyder doing anything softer than that.
>>
>>83953845
>>83953906
His personality is constant and Snyder nailed it, sure there are elseworlds and different takes but Batmans personality remains the same.

Also Batman killing in that movie is a meme so maybe stop being a dumbass. He blew up cars in literally every movie hes ever been in.
>>
File: 09789089.jpg (103KB, 665x464px) Image search: [Google]
09789089.jpg
103KB, 665x464px
>>83954383
>His personality is constant and Snyder nailed it
>>
>>83954344
>Enemy
Never heard of it until now, maybe I'll give it a watch. Also the rare example.
>Flash
Sure, we'll take it.
>Any cartoon show
Cartoons are not mainstream. They are semi-mainstream at best.
>>
>>83953875
how would we do it
>>
>>83953904
hope not
>>
>>83954487
Email [email protected]
>>
>>83953887
Its going to be too late for dccu when that happens
He needs to be removed now before he does irreparable damage to an already damaged product.that he damaged in the first place.
I want JL not to suck! I've been waiting for this since avengers made it into a possibility and I don't want Snyder to ruin it.
>>
>>83953960
[citation needed]
>>
>>83954412
>im gonna post a gag issue of the Silver age to prove my point

Wew lad
>>
>>83954508
thx boss ill send her like 3
>>
>>83952319
Hold the fucking phone, hold everything

>Oh, and trust me, if there was one encompassing theme on the Justice League set (which, for the record, is the title of the movie now and is one full movie, eschewing the previous Part 1 and Part 2 titles)

So they're not doing JL Pt. 1 and 2 anymore? Seriously? That's kind of a surprising switch
>>
>>83954566
from the start it was never going to be one big movie, just two stories with an overarching theme, i.e. steppenwolf now, then darkseid later
>>
>>83954566
Stuff from Part 2 might be its own movie, just not as directly linked. Like Age of Ultron.
>>
>>83954487
If anything wouldn't the WB website or somewhere possibly have her email? Or I'm guessing celebrities also have websites with a fan email thing so there must be something
>>
>>83953597
Duh. One's in a plane, silly anon.
>>
>>83954638
You can probably track her email down from the Sony leaks. There's bound to have been some communication with their production company trying to get them to tender on a movie
>>
>>83954516
>Someone hasn't ready the standard Disney review contract.

How embarrassing for you.

Really amazing just how many posters are so naive or unaware on /co/.
>>
>How would I know? I’ve literally seen two scenes of Justice League and it would be unfair to even try to guess. I can say that what we saw seemed a lot more “fun” than what we saw in BvS and, again, everyone involved is well aware of the reaction to BvS and working hard to make something that’s good. Everyone I encountered seemed in good enough spirits, but with an undertone of, “Yes, we know we can’t fuck this one up.”

I wonder how long it will before people will need to admit that mistakes were made with BvS. As far as I've read, it feels like every piece of news following this movie has to have them hammer in that "no seriously, this won't be like that one" for everything else. Not just for JL but Aquaman and Flash too.

Alternatively I wonder if people will start pretending DC was always meant to be light
>>
>>83951794
F'real? That star looks as if someone's presenting his asshole to the camera.
>>
>>83952505
>“The bad guy’s flying monkeys,”

So this or,

>Bees my god
>>
>>83954676
Snyder and Mrs Snyder are already admitting mistakes.
>>
>>83954566

Would you give Zack Snyder half a billion dollars and the next two years of your company's future?
>>
>>83952429
Reddit won. Is now a bland quipfest.
>>
>>83952463
comic book movies are no place for quips, it's outrageous!

you certainly don't see quips and one-liners in practically every superhero comic ever, for instance.
>>
File: 1458744942777.jpg (55KB, 626x438px) Image search: [Google]
1458744942777.jpg
55KB, 626x438px
>>83953887
>This is basically the last Snyder movie. He's out after JL most likely, thank god.
-Isn't he doing Pt. 2?
-He needed to be completely out after BvS but as long as his name is credited here, nothing is going to change my mind about this franchise
>>
>>83954667
>Still not posting a citation
>>
>>83954719
>Snyder and Mrs Snyder are already admitting mistakes.
No they're not. They're saying "people couldn't handle my vision so I 'guess' I have to dial it back for the unawakened plebs".

I mean, he didn't say that specifically but the idea of they just didn't get it is there
>>
>>83954660
I'm down to do it if there are more people to increase the chance of her understanding the severity of it
>>
File: veznur8vwf417urhygnn.jpg (79KB, 800x417px) Image search: [Google]
veznur8vwf417urhygnn.jpg
79KB, 800x417px
>>83953470
me too, anon
>>
>>83952936
"A movie that only people that pretend to like movies likes to make themselves feel intelligent."
>>
>>83954679
You've been watching too much porn you cuck
>>
>>83953609
And it was terrific, where's the problem here?
>>
File: Gadot.gif (3MB, 250x252px) Image search: [Google]
Gadot.gif
3MB, 250x252px
>>83954986
Me 3
>>
>>83951817

>Bruce Wayne will build a Waynetech carrier called The Flying Fox for the Justice League to utilize

Is this really a thing or a cheap Snyder rip off of a Helicarrier?
>>
>>83955045
invisible jet
>>
>>83955026
Is this from a movie where she plays a camwhore or was she really one?
>>
>>83955026
>she'll never scold you
>>
>>83955078
I think that's actually her on youtube.
>>
>>83952412
Hush
>>
>>83952893

so hangover is your favorite movie? that's cool.
>>
>>83955045
Watchtower satellite prototype.
>>
>>83952412
The long halloween
>>
>>83952103
I would pay money to see Kalibak on the big screen
>>
>>83953841
>he fell for the "BvS is good" meme
>>
Serious question: I get that there's a Snyder Defense Force that thinks Man of Steel was mature and intelligent and great and BvS is some kind of under appreciated masterpiece that the world is just too dumb to understand but are there people that think those movies were shit that are hype?

Is this blatant pandering and claims of "We're listening guys!" actually working on /co/ to the level that anons are willingly going to let themselves get burned A THIRD TIME?

At this point there is literally no positive step WB can take other than firing Snyder this instant. Nothing matters until then.
>>
>>83953557
This >>83953470 doesn't even look cool though

Granted it's just a poster made for the expo, so I won't mind too much about it.
>>
>>83953960
Bold accusations.

Do you have any proof of that?
>>
>>83952766
Source?
>>
>>83952922
I love this desire dceu fans have for their movies to only be hated because they aren't understood. Despite people repeatedly going on about hiw shite bvs was as a film in and of itself.

Which means from now on every time a dceu movienis shit they'll claim it was just because they tried to copy the marvel formula.

Its a little pathetic honestly
>>
>>83952515
>Different time periods
Oh fuck the Black Canary being a past warrior thing was true
GOD FUCKING DAMMIT
>>
>>83955182
Not those kinds of people, but I liked the movie but can admit it had problems, though I thought that the positives outweighed the negatives and can expect that the Ultimate Edition is gonna be ever better for me.

Having said that, I'm worried about Justice League because it doesn't seem like they're not really listening to the criticisms but more of the "lol its not Marvel" people making them want to make something similar to Marvel. While I'm all for a brighter time for the movies and everything, I also don't want them to give up on the deconstruction that Deborah said people didn't like.

Of course I haven't seen anything so I'm not gonna critique it until I have at least seen the first trailer or something, but I am worried

Anyways I know I don't have such a valued opinion here and I'll probably just be called a DCuck or something but that's just my opinion. Third times the charm but still worried
>>
JUSTice League
looks awfuls
>>
>>83955182
>but are there people that think those movies were shit that are hype?
I'd be hype if they said "We're firing Snyder"
>>
File: Trending.png (59KB, 287x566px) Image search: [Google]
Trending.png
59KB, 287x566px
Neat
>>
>>83955025
That it was shit.
>>
>>83955362
That could have been a miscommunication somewhere. But it's still possible. And stupid.
>>
>>83955247
That is actually true but the way they're talking about how it happened is wrong.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/captain-america-civil-war-director-886842

>Deadpool's a great example of that. I mean, holy shit, $750 million worldwide? For our part, when we finished Winter Soldier two years ago and we were thinking about doing the next one, the only thing that seemed interesting to us was to deconstruct the Marvel Universe — because where else can we go at this point? There have been 11 or 12 movies so far, all with a fairly traditional structure. Our pitch to them was: People will tell you they love chocolate ice cream — until you give it to them five days a week. It's time to give them some rainbow sherbet. Kevin [Feige] is a maverick and he's very sensitive to how people are responding to his content. He said he thought we might be right. And after they announced Batman v. Superman, he said, 'you guys are absolutely right.' We needed to do something challenging with the material or we were going to start to lose the audience.
>>
>>83953186
>Do you really think there's gonna be anything Steppenwolf about Snyder's Steppenwolf?
I don't know shit about him. But the day before before the movie drops I'll wiki him so I can find one minute difference between the movie and comic characters...then I can go"But the one thinbg they changed is his most important trait. He's a totally different character and not at all the same cos of the thing they changed. Why can't they have made him a one to one identical recreation of a decades old character who is also my absoute fav....villain....he's a villain I think. Ugh! I mean why not just make an original character that has almost but not quite every single trait of a preexisting one. I mean I can't see anyone bitching about using original characters for a comic movie."
>>
>>83951794
Looks so bland.
>>
>>83952177
Longer does not mean a mullet.
>>
>>83953474
The super mullet is mai waifu you fucking shitter
>>
File: 1418850888476.jpg (22KB, 225x255px) Image search: [Google]
1418850888476.jpg
22KB, 225x255px
Does anyone at WB have any idea of what they are doing?
>>
>>83955659
Well its hard to progress knowing you fucked up twice before. Hell its so fucking weird that we're a third movie in, and half the league feels like they need to redeem themselves
>>
>>83953568
He pretty much shat on big bad ronan in a conversation and threatened to bath the starways in his blood. Love that scene cos ronan fucks the guardians up when they try him head on and its clear thanos would kill the dude.
>>
>>83952319
>I'm predicting HEAVY studio interference on this movie but that's really not gonna help anything.
If you read Faraci's interview with Affleck, it seems he and Johns are moving and shaking a lot. No specifics given, but when I read between the lines, it really seemed that they got Snyder leashed and closer to being at heel than he had been previously.
>>
>>83955683
Just Superman and Batman, really.
>>
File: euphoria.gif (874KB, 800x547px) Image search: [Google]
euphoria.gif
874KB, 800x547px
>>83952469
Pics soon please
>>
>>83954007
That movie was top to bottom hot fucking garbage and no r rating would have saved it
>>
>>83952269
remind me, was Kalibak the master assassin guy with the knife who gets killed by Count Vertigo in Suicide Sqaud?
>>
>>83955798
True but isnt that fucking bizarre?
>>
>>83955539
Who cares if he is? Marvel has just about raped everyone of their villains other than Loki. Mandarin, Baron Zemo, Hammer, all of AIM is pretty fucked, Red Skull was passable but he's still dead dnd probably not coming back.
>>
>>83955449

Holy fuck I read all of that thinking they were talking about the future. They're talking about Civil War? They really believe that movie was some deconstruction or innovation or break from the formula?
>>
>>83955846
>>
>>83952412
Dark Knight, Dark City
Batman and the Monster Men
TLH
Black Mirror
Most of Dini's 'Tec run
Broken City

Maybe read some comics for once.
>>
>>83955798
Given that Superman and Batman are the biggest names on the team, that should be a huge red flag. Diana may be safe in her own movie and Squad looks good, but it's still not a good sign.
>>
>>83955856
It's a obviously a great strategy to present the other Justice Leaguers in a brighter light.
>>
>>83956002
Its about heroes turning on one another due to manipulation and the weight of bgtheir actions consequences. Not exactly typical of marvel films.
>>
>>83956002
Unless you're the dankest /tv/ memer, you can't pretend Civil War was similar to any of the previous MCU movies at all
>>
>>83952319
>Zack Snyder on the role of Geoff Johns:

“Geoff and I have had a great working relationship … his knowledge of comics is crazy. He’s an encyclopedia of comics. I’ll be like, ‘Hey, is there a weird Lantern from whatever?” And he’ll be like, “You know…” He’s really amazing keeping everything in canon that I’d be, ‘I’ve never heard of that.’”

Something tells me Geoff hears Zack say that A LOT.
>>
>>83955182
I'd try to be positive, but BvS already was supposed to "fix" what was set up with MoS and it didn't deliver (remember when we thought the hearing was actually going to be about the collateral damage in MoS?)... should i go "third time's the charm" ? I'm not sure

But even if Snyder learned anything from BvS i still wouldn't be all that hyped, because he is a flawed director, period. No matter how many chances we or Hollywood give him, he always fucks up. His best movies are 300 and Dawn of the Dead because his trashy ideas about what's cool kinda fit those stories (and i say that as someone that still has a few problems with 300). His only movies that aren't adaptations, Sucker Punch and partly the 300 sequel that he wrote, are almost offensively bad. Pretty visuals don't make a good movie, but that's all Snyder knows, because he's a glorified music videos director
>>
>>83956002

These people are delusional retards. They have a legion of fans worldwide who will eat up any of their slop and believe anything they say. I would be full of myself and detached too.

Just once I would like a movie from Marvel that makes me think or even one that stays with me for longer than a couple hours. I still remember the amazing feeling of Superman stopping the world engine and I've never been more shocked than when he broke Zod's neck. Clark's agonized scream was haunting.
>>
>>83956199
>I’ll be like, ‘Hey, is there a Lantern from whatever?” And he’ll be like, “You mean Hal Jordan?” He’s really amazing keeping everything in canon that I’d be, ‘I’ve never heard of that.’”
>>
>>83956039
what?
>>
>>83956131
Nerd bloggers are obviously gonna get over it just with a little quips thrown their way from Batman as shown in these news articles.
>>
>>83956236
>Johns not saying you mean Sinestro, his true husbando.

Come on, Anon. Keep up with the times.
>>
>>83956199

>I had a buddy who tried getting me into normal comic books, but I was all like, No one is having sex or killing each other. This isnt really doing it for me. I was a little broken, that way. So when Watchmen came along, I was, This is more my scene.

>Batmans dark. Im like, okay, No, Batmans cool. He gets to go to a Tibetan monastery and be trained by ninjas. Okay? I want to do that. But he doesnt, like, get raped in prison. That could happen in my movie. If you want to talk about dark, thats how that would go.

How do you think Johns responded to these Zack Snyder quotes?
>>
>>83956323
I figured saying "Hal" would add to the joke, since he's the most commonly known Lantern.

>>83956341
I would like to think Johns is handling it in the way Ben and Henry handled it, by saying "yeah okay, why don't we try this instead?" Lord knows all three of them are biding their time until Snyder gets the boot.
>>
>>83956341
the first one was an opinion which ended praising a DC product, and the second relates to a film, why the fuck would he need to respond?
>>
DC hires you to produce a Doom Patrol movie. What do, /co/?
>>
>>83956240
General Grevious looking at you with a
>are you fucking kidding me now
look for now knowing that Kalibak is the bear-like brute son of DARKSEID
>>
>>83956431
Hire Grant Morrison to direct
>>
>>83956431

Grant Morrison writes

David Lynch directs

Flying Lotus soundtrack
>>
>>83956588
No no, Radiohead soundtrack
>>
>>83956002
Not trying to company war here, but make a comparison with BvS: the movie, while the fans try to claim it was a groundbreaking revolution of the genre, still ended with the heroes teaming up to fight the CG big bad.
Civil War on the other hand was about allies against one another, period. You might argue "but the quips were still there! But Tony probably doesn't want to kill Cap anymore! Poor cinematography" etc., and maybe you'd be right here or there, but that doesn't change what i just said and how CW managed to subvert some expectations
>>
File: Zm3rm.jpg (180KB, 450x635px) Image search: [Google]
Zm3rm.jpg
180KB, 450x635px
>>83956601

Too dour and melancholy for my plans.
>>
>>83956644
Wut. Do you even In Rainbows?
>>
I don't get it...Morrison is a better consultant than Johns...couldn't they get him?
>>
>>83956721

Our definition of "better" is different from a WB executive's
>>
I'm hype. Not for the movie, fuck that, but for the endless threads after this where dipshit snyderfags that have spent 4 years crying "YOU'RE JUST MAD BECAUSE THERE WERE NO QUIPS" lose that leg to stand on.
>>
>>83956721
Morrison is EiC over at Heavy Metal and Johns work has always been more accessible that Morrisons
>>
File: 7658.gif (3MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
7658.gif
3MB, 500x500px
>>83956776

>all those six paragraph blocks of text dissecting each quip in terms of context, substance and comedic timing to prove how Snyder's quips are pure quipkino
>>
File: 1448666179298.jpg (131KB, 1111x597px) Image search: [Google]
1448666179298.jpg
131KB, 1111x597px
>>83952429
>>
>>83956776
They're going to find a way around it. When Apocalypse came out a couple of reviews said something along the line of "there are a bunch of jokes here and there, and they're funny, but that's almost all the movie offers"

So fanboys went like

>Oh wow, they added quips and that still isn't enough?
>The MCU bias is real, they onlly accept those quips!
>I guess only the MCU is allowed to have jokes, fucking hypocrites!
>>
>>83956721
casuals found BvS inaccessible. What makes you think Morrison will get through to these idiots?
>>
File: 5348.jpg (177KB, 777x1222px) Image search: [Google]
5348.jpg
177KB, 777x1222px
>>83956832

>I do very... competitive ice dancing

PURE QUIPKINO

MCU BTFO
>>
God damn it snyder stop getting me so damn hype
>>
File: image.jpg (36KB, 359x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36KB, 359x360px
>literally DAMAGE CONTROL: the movie

BvS was the point at which they clearly should've stopped but they kept going to see what would happened.
>>
>>83956472
oh thanks, not read much dc stuff so im kind of at a loss.
>>
>>83952146
#notallparademons
#parademonlivesmatter
Will this be the new naysayer complaint?
>>
>>83953275
It did in the sense that it made the most iconic DC heroes completely unlikable, and flawed to force a "relatability" that was completely unnecessary to actual fans who already related well enough with them as they are traditionally portrayed.
>>
File: image.jpg (104KB, 1152x864px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104KB, 1152x864px
Do they actually think the dark tone and lack of quips was why BvS was a trainwreck?

Not the jumbled mess of a story or terrible character development?
>>
>>83953928
Funny. If he wasn't written into scenarios with no clean resolutions, he could please a lot of people just fine. But nope. Can't have that. Superman, the quintessential superhero can't have a clean win, because Zack Snyder watched The Incredibles, and Bob Parr getting sued into retirement just lingered with him all these years.
>>
File: Javelin7.jpg (48KB, 718x403px) Image search: [Google]
Javelin7.jpg
48KB, 718x403px
>>83953491
Anon, I hate Snyder as much as the next guy, but shut the fuck up.
>>
File: 1403863305476.png (632KB, 755x768px) Image search: [Google]
1403863305476.png
632KB, 755x768px
>>83953609
Maybe pic related.
>>
File: laughing evens 15.gif (3MB, 800x352px) Image search: [Google]
laughing evens 15.gif
3MB, 800x352px
>>83956776
It's going to be wonderful
>>
>>83953513
>Calls someone else a casual
>doesn't even know the name of the Crime Syndicate
>>
But we already saw Flash's Iron Man suit in Batman Drops Verses on Superman.
>>
>>83953609
>Batman v Superman sounded terrific too.

Maybe when it was first announced, but then literally every subsequent shred of information dropped just made it worse and worse and worse.
>>
>>83957696
I think it looked pretty good when the first synopsis was released.
Superman on trial for the destruction of Metropolis and Batman determined to take him down.

I thought it smartly took care of the criticism of MoS.
There were consequences for the destruction after all.
Maybe Superman learns from it and becomes the hero we're more familiar with.

But man, it really went down hill from there
>>
>>83957760
You know there's a problem when the fake leaks before the release wrote a better movie
>>
>>83957791
Happened with Arkham Knight too.

DC/WB seems averse to hiring on good writers, seems like they just let everything fall on union hacks.
>>
>>83957791
If that's any indication here, JL is some fucking trouble.

>Flying monkeys
>>
>>83953705
I think they know BvS was supposed to clear $1 Billion, didn't (they might feel because consumers who would have gone read what these scoopers said), and want to try to filter the poisoned well by getting out now that WB knows they fucked up, and is trying to fix it, not only for the sake of Justice League, but also that other movie they're putting out in a couple of months that is their first opportunity to legitimately convey that there can still be hope in the DCEU. Thinking it's for the blogger's egos is tin foil hat tier, because they'll still shred it if they don't like it. This is to get goodwill out now so it can be shared and discussed via word of mouth and/or social media for two months so that this acts as the tip of the spear to pierce the skepticism of those who didn't like BvS, followed by whatever WB throws at Comic Con, so that when Suicide Squad comes out in August, it won't be ignored by people who felt ripped off from that time they paid to go see BvS. Justice League is the behemoth, but regardless of what the reshoots were, Squad and Wonder Woman both had them. At this point its a salvaging operation, because as much as I love Wonder Woman, that movie is gonna be a blip between BvS and JL. What it and Squad can do though (if people don't dismiss them because of how much they disliked BvS) is convey a course correction so that when the financial behemoth that JL will be comes out, people might be willing to give it a chance if they liked Squad, WW, and have heard that WB knows BvS wasn't what they wanted, but that JL will be.
>>
>>83952117
>it's was okay when Iron man made Web shooters and the whole Spider-Man equipment
>>
File: laughing evans 12.gif (948KB, 400x262px) Image search: [Google]
laughing evans 12.gif
948KB, 400x262px
>>83957865
>Iron man made Web shooters in CW
>>
>>83957883
He upgraded his whole equipment including Web shooters
>>
>>83957970
How do you know that if we've never seen up-close his old webshooters
And offering a big-budget upgrade isn't the same as inventing, both the adapting eyes and the webshooters were still Peter's ideas
>>
I kind of wonder what /co/ would do if during their next contract negotiations Affleck and Cavill got sniped by MCU and brought in as Nighthawk and Hyperion.
>>
>>83957970
>He upgraded his whole equipment including Web shooters
Yeah, but Peter still created his own silk.
>>
>>83958065
Not to mention had a fully functional version beforehand
>>
>>83958053
Did you not stay for the post credit scenes?
Remember when he had to hide his wrist when May walked in because the light turned on and he didn't know how to turn it off?
Sure seemed like Tony minimally tweaked it, but knowing him, he probably just made an upgraded version of the basic tech.
>>
>>83958106
Oh right, i forgot about that. But still, Tony's help doesn't diminish Peter's intelligence. And yeah, that goes for Batman helping with Flash's suit too, imo. Although i have a problem with Flash being tech-based in the first place, but that's another point
>>
>>83958194
>And yeah, that goes for Batman helping with Flash's suit too, imo.
It's a little early to tell, I think, but it depends how established Flash is prior to Batman's help.

Like, we saw that Spider-man was doing his thing on his own. Just with the budget of a poor 16 year old. Tony didn't make Peter Spider-man. He just made him flashy and presentable.

If Batman does the same, it's all good, but I think it crosses the line if Barry can only be the Flash through Bruce's help.
>>
>>83958194
>Although i have a problem with Flash being tech-based in the first place, but that's another point
I'm really astonished that Snyder didn't cum at the opportunity to put on screen a visualization of the Flash getting into a costume that comes out of his ring, or even making a costume out of the speedforce. I mean I know he is the guy who wants shit grounded first and foremost, but he seems to go for things that look pretty on screen before anything else.
>>
>>83957393
Why do they call it Fliying Fox instead of Javelin?
>>
>>83958237
Well, people are saying his proto-suit is already bright red and flashy, right? That's what i'm referring to, if Bruce offers the money and tech to improve that stuff then it's ok, if we see instead that he's the guy coming up with actual design and symbols then it'd be stupid. Although i guess that's an already ruined point since fucking Lex Luthor did it first already!
>>
>>83958327
INB4 Kinofags find some parallel to a piece of classic art and call it intentional.
>>
>>83958327
it sounds like some shit alfred would come up with. maybe a reference to his days in the british shit
>>
File: grey-headed-flying-fox-01.jpg (125KB, 767x450px) Image search: [Google]
grey-headed-flying-fox-01.jpg
125KB, 767x450px
>>83958327
>>
>>83958327
>>83958389
>>83958428
The flying fox is the world's largest bat.
And it's some kind of helicarrier knockoff right?

Flying fox is good name for a Bat-carrier
>>
File: 1431524760645.jpg (59KB, 1280x623px) Image search: [Google]
1431524760645.jpg
59KB, 1280x623px
>>83958465
>>
>>83952418
Like that matters to the people who are going to complain. You can make the whole rest of the Justice League black trans wymyn, but fuck you and your career if you mess with Vixen's race or gender.
>>
File: flying fox.jpg (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
flying fox.jpg
10KB, 225x225px
>>83958327
>why would batman name his giant airplane after a giant bat?
>>
>>83958332
He's proto suit is black spandex with red shit all over it.

But I 'm afraid the costume get the Fant4stic treatment
>>
File: 1258757067398.png (104KB, 549x524px) Image search: [Google]
1258757067398.png
104KB, 549x524px
>>83959128
You know, I'm that weirdo that thinks bats are actually pretty cute...usually.
>>
I really don't know about this weird spidermobile thing. And the Flying Fox is initially hard for me to accept, but I think it may grow on me once I actually see it.

This movie really does seem like a masturbatory Batman film, though. I say this as a batfag. I'm truly boggled at how you make a Justice League movie without Superman on the team.
>>
>>83959333
He's gonna come back just in time to be the deus ex machina...because why wouldn't he be in a movie directed by Snyder?
>>
File: Mullet of Steel.jpg (348KB, 575x738px) Image search: [Google]
Mullet of Steel.jpg
348KB, 575x738px
>>83953474
>90's mullet Superman in the third act

He better have the black suit as well
>>
>>83959392
Maybe they still have the one from MoS in storage.
>>
>>83952273
Fucking frogposters.
>>
>>83953000
>because Marvel didn't do it that way, it's wrong!
MCU Thanos is a faggot that has just sat on a chair for a decade, introducing him so early was a mistake. They could at least show him doing more shit, like putting someone in their place instead of mumbling and grinning
Thread posts: 519
Thread images: 67

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.