[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Adventure Time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 507
Thread images: 51

File: tumblr_o799uaR5vg1t0t09yo1_1280.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o799uaR5vg1t0t09yo1_1280.png
1MB, 1280x720px
"Elemental" airing tomorrow - Thursday, May 19th at 7:45/6:45c
preview clip:
https://youtu.be/jlsS74l9VxY

Who the flip is that in the ice section?
>>
>>82879864
is going to have something to do with the 4 elements from that Gunter episode?
>>
>>82879864
It's cool that they're going into the four elements.
Episode description says that Ice King finds something buried in the Ice Kingdom, so maybe it's an old princess, or a robot or something.
>>
I just watched Billy's Bucket List for the first time, holy shit that was a good episode. Touching, meaningful, awesome, and even pretty trippy at the end. Cool art/scenery too
>>
>>82879864
That ice person ain't Ice King, I'm intrigued
>>
I like how the candy section has multiple textures
>>
This fits with what we saw in Evergreen. I was hoping for the mystery character to be Slimy D, but I guess IK was never the ice elemental?
>>
>>82884703
It would make sense, as IK isn't really an "elemental" per se, being born human and all. SP is made of slime, PB is made of candy and FP is made of fire I guess.

Also, anyone else hyped that we get a new FP episode so soon? She's not going to be the main focus, of course, but it's still nice to see that more people on the team outside of Xylophone even know she exist.
>>
>>82884703

To me the mystery character looks awfully like The Empress from Stakes mini-series but wearing those shades to conceal her hypnotic glare for the right moment.

She will never make another appearance though.
>>
File: nhxWDC0osz.jpg (138KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
nhxWDC0osz.jpg
138KB, 1280x720px
Empress?
>>
>>82886498
She does remind me of the Empress

Although the Empress is a vampire, and also dead
>>
>>82886521

Isn't her essence basically trapped inside Marcy though? There is a chance that she could wrestle for control of the vessel.
>>
>>82887350
Well, yeah, I guess, but that would be an extremely strange path to go, even by AT standards.
>>
>>82886498
looks like steve wolfhard's concept art for empress
>>
>>82887420

I mean we had Gunther reveal he is an elder god from thd far realm not too long ago. As we're rolling into the Preboot/Reboot two parter I belive anything is possible.

What do you think is going to be the deal with the season end guys? Cliff hanger? Finn's design changing as he hits 18?

One of these is garunteed.
>>
>>82887665
The Gunther biz was foreshadowed as early as season 2, though, and they had episodes with Gunther being more efficiently evil than IK before Orgalorg.

Also, I'm pretty sure we'll get a cliffhanger ending. The only seasons that didn't end with a cliffhanger were seasons 1 and 6, and with all the plots in the air at the moment, I don't think they can resolve the major ones in just two episodes and then be done with it.

It's a shame we're not getting anything like the Season 6 finale week, where we had six episodes that all were pretty connected.

Though, that being said, I heard something about Cartoon Network having some announcements tomorrow or some shit, so we might get more info on Preboot/Reboot then.
>>
>>82887906

Now that you mention it I do recall the whole deal with Abadeer being in awe with Gunther's dark soul. On a similar note what has happened with the psychic kitten?

I'm hoping Elemental leads into the end and a strings like the deal with Comet too. The announcement is cool so thanks for getting me onto that bud, here's hoping.
>>
>>82888084
What the psychic kitten is about still hasn't been revealed, lmao

But the revealed synopsis for the remaining episodes of the season haven't hinted too much to anything really cohesive, but then again, most people wouldn't necessarily group episodes with the synopsis "LSP has to babysit, but the kid goes missing" and "Gunther breaks his skull and his brains come out", so we'll just have to wait and see
>>
>>82889838
I just noticed how long that sentence was, fuck
>>
>>82887906
>>82888084
https://www.turner.com/pressroom/turner-comes-2016-17-upfront-powerful-brand-portfolio-and-bold-moves

Apparently the upfront has already been, and this is what we've got on Adventure Time:

>In addition, exciting new specials will air later this fall from the hit series Adventure Time and Regular Show.

One fucking sentence. But exciting special sounds nice, I guess!
>>
File: tumblr_nzl4l2sfKG1t0t09yo1_1280.png (245KB, 1280x736px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nzl4l2sfKG1t0t09yo1_1280.png
245KB, 1280x736px
>>82886498
>>82886521
>>82887560
>>
>>82891143
That empress a cute
Good thing they went with the other design of the king, at least
>>
>>82891862
apparently to push for interesting designs they held a design contest among the boarders and designers picked the best ones
>>
>>82893837
That's p cool actually

Do you know who designed the remaining three? Because I assume that Wolfhard's Hierophant and Moon were used unless I'm blind
>>
>>82879864
Man, AT hype has died down, huh.
>>
>>82894969
I know that herpich did the king but the other two I'm not sure
>>
It's still going?
>>
Only good thread on the catalog. I want to talk about the show.

Does anyone else get reminded of Gushers from the custom fonts for each element? Now I'm hungry, and they don't sell those here anymore.
>>
>>82890465

Possible movie length special inbound maybe? I kind of want CN to get back into that trend where every original series gets something of the sort like The Foster's Home prequel.
>>
>>82900591
>>82890465
That just sounds like the finale. Both RS and AT have half hour season finales. These shows are so fucking connected I swear.

Both have seasons /co/ would agree were the pure and original form the show grew away from. Both of the good seasons ended around 4 or 5.

They both fell into a relationship rut and had their man protagonist fuck shit up and be depressed often for it.

Both had a horrible Season 6 finale everyone will point out is why they hate / dropped the show.

Both have a 7th season both sides say is growing from it's original plunge into fuckery.

Both have a movie, albeit RS was a TV one, and AT is a theatrical release

Both are building up to a big finale special, RS' is confirmed to change the course of the series and AT's hints it.

What's next? They end with the same number of seasons? I could see it.

Now I know why people say RS and AT are basically the same show but with a different formula. Little bro kind of companion, all that i mentioned before.. amazing.
>>
>>82901177
It's not the finale. There's one more season for AT and RS.
>>
>>82901177
also
>both have a 2nd batch of shorts in 2016 even though none of the other CN shows that had shorts last year do
>>
>>82901558
SEASON finale I mean.

>>82902217
Yea and they were done together, partnered together, and were a part of the short lived recent Adventure Show Saturday block for new shorts/episodes
>>
>>82901177
It's astounding
>>
>>82879864
Best title card of the season, that's more effort than a lot.
>>
>>82903260
nah the one with marcy shedding a tear was golden feels material
>>
>>82905380
what was that
>>
>>82886498
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwHzUW01CS0
>>
I'm STILL pissed that song from the previews of the season 6 opener wasn't used.
>>
>>82901177
People dropped out of AT because of a lack of advertising. RS seasons are all ordered, where as AT's have no specific number since season 5. Finn wasn't even depressed about the breakup. We didn't even spend a lot of time on it. RS is still dealing with CJ and Margaret crap for years. What are you even talking about?
>same show different formula
I'm starting to wonder if you even seen any of the shows.
>both has had a duo that are close
>same show
You have got to be kidding.
>>
>>82909273
What song was that?
>>
>>82909419
Uh.... the one about the father and the son, cats in the craddle or something
>>
>>82901177
They have similar episode count, because AT was out on hiatus and RS aired a few months after AT. They air an episode a week. They're also the major shows the redeemed CN from their dark ages, which is why they're treated differently. They are one of the few CN shows to pass 200 episodes.
>>
>>82909452
Links?
>>
>>82909370
>RS seasons are all ordered, where as AT's have no specific number since season 5
No? RS is unsure for a 9th season, they were both renewed through Season 7 and 8 when AT was, it's all the same, they go as they come.

>RS is still dealing with CJ and Margaret crap for years
nope, around the time AT stopped RS started to stop
Of course I've seen both? Are you just trying to be a fucking dick?

>both has a duo that are close
>same show
I'm just pointing out similarites, from something like "wow" to "ok" I'm not saying that one thing is a basis they they ARE. They do have different formulas, something in RS happens, supernatural effect, fixed. In AT, it's adventuring, RS doesn't usually adventure, they stay in the same setting extremely often. - Different formulas

If you think I mean't they're the same show anyway, you need to understand clarity and reading knowledge more. Don't try to insult or call me out when I'm just listing a bunch of interesting similarities.

>>82909502
Yea that too

>>82909573
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKOgbKZI6Kw
>>
>>82909625
Episode count in the season, learn to read. There is no order in episode count in seasons for AT. These similarities aren't limited to only AT and RS, which makes them mean less. There isn't a coincidence, and I call you out because you compare Regular Shit to AT.
>>
>>82909750
You never said episode count, you said
>RS seasons are all ordered, where as AT's have no specific number since season 5
which can easily be taken as either, clarify before you shit on someone for not understanding.

Oh, it makes sense now, you're pissed because I compared a show you like to a show you hate. How is this not butthurt again? I never said they're the same show, just a bunch of things they have in common on the same network as the shows CN is running the longest. It's a fair comparison, I'm not saying they're both as good as the other? Calm the fuck down man.
>>
>>82909625
Cat in the Cradle, or whatever the fuck is normie music, AT usually doesn't play the exact song, but sometimes does parodies. Not like RS. I wouldn't have expected for the song to actually be used in an episode.
>>
>>82909839
Same can be said to you about clarifying nigger. I said AT has no specific order, you should have assumed I meant episodes. RS always has 26. Fuck off RS fag.
>>
>>82909839
You said RS and AT are the same show but different formula. How does that make sense? This is why I questioned you. You little comparisons lose significance when you realise that it can be applied to other irrelavent shows to CN. That was my point. I'm befuddled as to how you can even compare the two, they are so different. Jake is like Finn's older brother, less of a best friend, he over Finn. Rigby and Mordecai do not have this relationshil, they are best friends. They weren't raised together. Finn's relationships are hardly mentioned. The Frost and Fire arc and Breezy are the only relationship episodes concerning this.
>>
>>82910149
I never said they are "the same show" I just said they're connected in a lot of ways. I also said "Now I know why people say RS and AT are basically the same show" never that I had that argument. People on here and on the internet say they're pretty much the same, or at least that used to be EXTREMELY common here on /co/ to say the least, CN puts them together (or did) all the fucking time like it was a package deal, they're apparently the biggest shows on the channel aside from say SU but that's a given, even though I don't all care for it. That said before SU aired or gained that quick following, CN had both shows take over.

I like both show, not saying one is better than the other, AT also has more variety, I will say that, I'm in no way shilling for the show or saying you should like it. I'm specifically point out a lot of similarities and passing time doing so. Never in the world do I see that as the "same show" deal, but that was a common acknowledgement. I might choose a different word choice if I could, but I'm not sure how else to say it. CN's biggest focus is on them (even of SU in an odd way since they don't usually get more views then that) up until TTG aired (now they hardly show reruns)

I don't want anyone to be pissed at me or make accusations, so I wanted to clarify. You can fuck me over in replies all you want, I don't mean any shitstorms.
>>
>>82910326
dude no one cares about rs stop trying to get us to come to your measly episode threads and garnering attention for it, it's not working
>>
File: 47431882_p0_master1200.jpg (753KB, 1063x1170px) Image search: [Google]
47431882_p0_master1200.jpg
753KB, 1063x1170px
>>82879998
>Candy and Slime are elements
The denizens of Ooo are so fucking retarded.
>>
>>82910449
PB's are better
>>
>>82909370
> RS seasons are all ordered
thanks to later posts I know you mean episode count but:
Season 6 of Regular Show is only (counting half hour specials as 2 episodes) 31 episodes, an episode worth of shorts, and a movie long (and presumably season 7's gonna be 39 episodes and an episode worth of shorts, just like AT season 7)
Plus there's a method to AT's episode length madenss (season 5 was doubled during production, season 6 being 44 episodes counting shorts as an episode rounds the number of episodes to 200, and season 7 is the same length as a season of regular show)
>>
File: damnit jake.jpg (381KB, 1063x1170px) Image search: [Google]
damnit jake.jpg
381KB, 1063x1170px
>>82910485
PB's what?
>>
>>82910627
THERES AN UNCENSORED VERSION YOU GUYS

JAKE IS A KIDDER
>>
>>82910395
I honestly though Exit 9B was the finale for a long while. I remember liking it enough but after a little while of not seeing any news, I figured that was it. It was a really good idea for a finale.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SacFAT_UaDE and it was cool, the promo kinda fucks over with the "never be the same" motto so many networks push into some special event of a cartoon

i've yet to see anything beyond exit 9b
>>
>>82910627
I feel art like this is irrelavent now. PB and Marceline, now THAT is something. Finn can have Phoebe.
>>
File: hey mordecai.png (127KB, 906x431px) Image search: [Google]
hey mordecai.png
127KB, 906x431px
>>82911031
Personally the only thing that matters to me after that point is the movie. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pf6vwAOUDek

first drafts had Rigby saying go to hell, since they thought they could get one cuss in there like a lot of family movies do with "Hell" in it. Would've been pretty cool. Aside from a few points people will tell you sucked, it was pretty nice.

Not to get off topic, so I'll say something about this upcoming episode as well. Does anyone actually expect a big plot point to be introduced yet again this time or something at least for the finale? Seems like a lot of episodes have been adding more questions and stories for later.
>>
>>82911031
I looked at the episode list and I haven't seen the show in 3 years. Why the fuck are there still Margaret and CJ episodes?
>>
>>82911410
Go make your own thread to talk about RS. We're not a refugee camp.
>>
>>82910548
>just like AT
No anon, our seasons go to 40-50 episodes. Go fuck off with Regular Show: It's pretty regular now, we dont care.
>>
>>82911476
CJ was written out after some time, there's a few episodes where she's in it but it's not relationship, like Portable Toilet or some others. Just Friends completely ended Mordecai's lover shit with the whole "Awkwardness" thing getting so out of hand they feel like the universe is fucking them over every time they see each other. They call it friends and that ends any lingering worry, like another fresh start.

CJ is supposed to be in the eighth upcoming season because she's connected to something else going on later or whatever, haven't read much about it though.

Margaret's episodes are pretty good this season. There's one that developed her news career as well.

>>82911523
Just responding to a guy talking about it. When did AT threads ban discussions of other shows? More straight, RS? I'm just talking to another guy about it.
>>
>>82911596
>>>/out/
I don't care. Talk about AT. I saw another anon mention the elements first being seen in "Evergreen."
>>
>>82911123
>Not wanting a threesome
Shit taste anon
>>
>>82912054
Threesome? How lewd.
>>
>>82912054
>Not wanting a foursome with Phoebe
Even shittier taste anon
>>
why not have a everyone-some with every female on the show

or all the way with all the guys included
>>
Press Schedules list this episode as Season 8 Episode 8.
>>
File: tumblr_nxgbb9v6L01tneq7do2_1280.png (313KB, 1008x872px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxgbb9v6L01tneq7do2_1280.png
313KB, 1008x872px
>>82913983
I was meaning to comment on stuff like that.
On https://kat.cr/community/show/cartoon-network-unofficial-previews/, where a guy posts stuff from CN's server, I saw some random, later episodes are marked as Season 8.
Did CN do that thing that I heard they did with Steven Universe, and split Season 7 into being both Season 7 and Season 8?
>>
>>82913215
I like the way you're thinking anon.
>>
File: lets all go meat dominator.jpg (135KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
lets all go meat dominator.jpg
135KB, 1280x720px
die bitch die
>>
>>82915105
good she was horribly rapping in that recent episode, she doesn't deserve to go on in the series
>>
>>82915105
Where did you find this?
>>
>>82900418
Sounds like a non Adventure Time problem to me anon.
>>
>>82915105
HAHA YES
>>
>>82916757
for now.
>>
File: 14635725066799.jpg (5KB, 208x196px) Image search: [Google]
14635725066799.jpg
5KB, 208x196px
>>82886498
is that bean?
>>
>>82916757
>>82915515
>Phoebe makes up with Finn
>odds of Finn getting back with Bonnibel start to decrease
Literally the reason why you guys shat on "Bun Bun." It wasn't her rapping, it was the fact you are upset with Fubblegum being less likely to happen. I know it wasn't her rapping; it's freestyle and not meant to be well thought out and creative. Do you faggots know nothing?
>Phoebe being tortured by Ice King
>hurr durr serves her right for making up with Finn
Literally autism.
>>
>>82916928
dude what the fuck, just because i hate FP doesn't mean i'm a bubblegum/finn shipper. come the fuck on, going to this as soon as someone says something about FP negatively after the last episode and it meaning that is autistic, stop sperging.

>hurr durr serves her right for making up with finn
never said that, i was just being a dick because i don't like her at all, stop being so desperate about this shit anon
>>
File: 1453663043690.gif (469KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
1453663043690.gif
469KB, 300x225px
>>82913215
Because all the guys besides Finn are unattractive as fuck. There's a reason Ice King said he's the "Hottest guy in Ooo."

>>82912719
>>82912054
>>82912629
>>82911123
>Not wanting a 8some with Huntress Wizard and the Water Nymphs
All shit taste m8s
>>
>>82914239
That would imply that there would be about 80 episodes in season 7, I think season 8's just season 8
>>
>>82911410
it looks like he's holding a damn phone
>"Hey Mordecai..."
>"ITS FOR YOU"
>>
>>82917065
Why do you hate Phoebe?
>>
Soooooooo, in how many seasons will we see HW again?
>>
>>82917652
>80 episodes in season 7
no?
>>
>>82918822
Oh fuck I understood the question wrong, my bad
>>
>>82918906
what did you think it said? i'm extremely confused in this thread myself
>>
>>82918312
Considering she would have never get her chance if it wasn't for Jmoyns (and he's not working on the show anymore), then I think not.

Which is fine by me. Better focus on main characters and overall stories rather than add or expand minor characters to the point of losing focus.
>>
>>82919231
I thought you meant what was produced as Season 7 was split into Season 7 and 8 for broadcasting
>>
>>82919755
Oh no I wasn't the guy who said that, and I'm not sure if that's what they meant either honestly.
>>
>Ice king manages to nab both bonnie and phoebe in one episode.
Simon would be lucky to get away with just a black eye after finn is done with him
>>
>>82920032
>Simon
You just said why Finn WOULDN'T hurt him.
>>
>>82920032
I thought Finn stopped beating up IceKing because of Marceline's history with him? That's like him beating up her senile adoptive father.
>>
>>82920194
mostly
>>
>boarded by kent osborne himself
This guy always make weird episodes lately
>>
>>82920935
>Kent Osborne's spongebob episodes
Sll of the episodes he boarded were co-boarded by Paul Tibbit, and it's possible that he co-wrote the outlines of episodes he boarded that have a different outline writer

>Outline by Merriwether Williams
Idiot Box
Snowball Effect
No Weenies Allowed
The Great Snail Race (though Williams is only credited on the DVD. TV airings credit Joe Liss)
Born Again Krabs
Missing Identity
The Sponge Who Could Fly
Pranks A Lot

>Outline by Mark O'Hare
Krab Borg
Party Pooper Pants
New Student Starfish
Krabby Land

>Outline by himself
My Pretty Seahorse
Ugh

>Episodes he outlined but didn't board
One Krab's Trash (boarded by Paul Tibbit and Kaz, Outline co-written with Mark O'Hare)
Krusty Krab Training Video (boarded by Aaron Springer and CH Greenblatt)
Chocolate with Nuts (boarded by Paul Tibbitt and Kaz. Outline co-written with Merriwether Williams)
Spongebob Meets the Strangler (boarded by Paul Tibbitt, Kaz, and CH Greenblatt. Outline Co-written with Merriwether Williams)

He was also a presence in the writing room (getting the written by credit that shows up during the post-episode credits) throughout all of season 3 along with early season 4 (the episodes that premiered in May of 05 along with Where's Gary)
>>
File: 1459607026831.jpg (15KB, 281x246px) Image search: [Google]
1459607026831.jpg
15KB, 281x246px
>>82923404
uuh, thanks?
>>
>>82927523
hahaha people have to bump AT threads now
how the mighty have fallen
>>
WE MUST RESERVE THIS THREAD FOR TE TALKBACK
>>
File: 1453421856810.jpg (64KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1453421856810.jpg
64KB, 500x667px
>>82913983
>>82914239
No, Elemental is part of the season 7 order.
>>
File: uXEsr9WjLyMzNk_O.webm (576KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
uXEsr9WjLyMzNk_O.webm
576KB, 720x1280px
testing out webm now that i'm learning to encode with ffmpeg

here, have this
>>
>>82929621
Where is this from?
>>
>>82930393
Kent Osborne's twitter
>>
>>82909273
>>82909419
>>82909452

Ugly Kid Joe- Cats in the Cradle 1992

www.youtube.com/watch?v=B32yjbCSVpU
>>
Good, this can be our talkback tonight yea?
>>
>>82934936
yep, 30 till showtime
>>
>>82934936
stream?
>>
Anybody got some links on today's episode?
I got to wait like 4 hours from now.
>>
>>82880626
probably the last good episode of the show
>>
regular show looks weird, AT's episode looks weird from it's preview pics, tonight's weird
>>
http://www.streamgaroo.com/live-television/united-states/cartoon-network-live-stream

yw
>>
jesus kid, that's the weirdest dream you ever had? jake took you to your friend's house? kids these days really DO have no imagination.
why is it kids now are just like our parents worried we would be? is it our parents' fault?
>>
>>82936726
That kid looked like a teen, I'm sure it was just a jokeful thing sent in for the network to put up. We as adults aren't supposed to care or look into it anyway.

Like, even at 2 years old you have worse dreams than that.
>>
IT'S TIME
>>
>oops, i forgot i live alone
starchy, never change
>>
>Golden Shovel Award
TRIPLE H WOULD BE PROUD
>>
WHAT?! NO MORE WIRED HANGERS?!?!?!?! UNACCEPTABLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLE!!!!!
>>
>>82879864
Just noticed there's a girl in the ice section.
Ice Princess?
>>
what the FUCK is going on with jake? did he take, like, every drug? is that what Charlie is into? we havent seen anything of her yet
>>
>King of OOO is in charge
>Hey, get me some mushrooms
>PB is in charge
>Hey, get me some hangers
Poetry.
>>
>We need to find hangers

Are they really outta episode ideas?
>>
New storyboard artist?

Blegh
>>
SEXY FINALLY SAID AGAIN

NO ONE KEEPS TIME LIKE THAT
>>
>What year is this?
God damnit
>>
>PYM
>>
>beautiful Ice King
Ice Elemental.
Neat.
>>
>Patience St. Pym
I don't know whether to hate her already or what.
>>
Wow, I already hate this new character.
>>
>hairection
>>
Why does she look just like that female uber vampire?
>>
When IK started naming the princess finn and jake instantly turned around, no frames
>>
>>82937061
Thought that as well
>>
>Finn and Jake get owned again
Jesus fuck and these people are the hero of Ooo?
>>
FP going down like a chump
>>
New breed of steelth
>>
whoa she can delete ice toooo
>>
Ice King is only OP when they want him to be, apparently.
>>
>>82937126
plot armor
>>
i fucking love her personality
>>
>>82937126
Well he is crazy
>>
>slime princess is now relevant
>>
>This Avatar ripoff

:^)
>>
>Four elements: Fire, ice, candy and slime
Sounds fishy but I'll believe it.
>>
How is PB gonna ruin this?
>>
so they're just throwing this show completely off the rails now, eh?
>>
AHhh iroh, it's iroh
>>
>fire, ice, candy, slime

thats bullshit but I believe it
>>
holy goddamn hell PB is magic all this time. that explains how she can just fucking create life, like ice king can make snowmen. she acted like it was science, but it made no sense at all

also holy shit that is dangerously close to an outfit i drew FP in once, just with a longer skirt
>>
Well, this is sort of unfair.
>>
So why can't PB shoot candy?
>>
>Phoebe as tall as PB
>Finn still small
Wehlp
>>
>i'm gonna start some crazy biz
>in another episode. maybe a year from now, whatever. fuck you
>>
Welp, back to the fucking status quo as usual for this show.
>>
>fionna and cake filler shit next week

skippin that shit then
>>
that was dumb
id be annoyed if i still cared at all
>>
I knew PB was gonna ruin it.
>>
>PB is magic
>she fucking hates the concept of magic and turns to science for everything instead
kek
>>
File: 50588983_p0.png (3MB, 2156x2854px) Image search: [Google]
50588983_p0.png
3MB, 2156x2854px
Fionna and Cake promo.
Neat.
>>
>it's a lore episode

Nice
>>
>dat turtle prince
i fucking told you guys
no wait, i gave him white surfer dreads
>>82910449
i kinda preferred it when that was just a gag in Evergreen, as if elements just shift over time but there are always lots of them, and just some of them are more in power than others from time to time.. i mean nothing here contradicts that exactly, but..
>>
reminder: Fionna was raped by LSP too.
>>
>>82937304
>filler
>In an original series
>>
I like her already
>>
ice gal literally did nothing wrong
>>
>>82937304
Meh. I'm still watching it for Ice Queen. Bout time she returned, damnit!

Also. Ice elemental R34. GET TO IT, DRAWFAGS!!
>>
>>82936937
It's Kent Osborne, he's been a director on the show since like season 1
Don't think he's boarded that many episodes though
>>
Ice Queen was in the preview for next week!
THE EPIC EYEBROWS ARE BACK!!!
She needs some art, for reasons and stuff.
>>
File: mad star.jpg (41KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
mad star.jpg
41KB, 1280x720px
>yet another episode that should've been 22 minutes long

AARGH FUCK THE 11 MIN FORMAT THIS SHOW LIVES BY!
>>
>HUMANS
>episode ends with suspense and building music
>fionna episode preview starts with intense music as well only to let everyone down it's not related and only people who care about those specific characters will want to see it
>>
Well I guess they needed to have SOMETHING for the season finale in like, 6 or so episodes.
Guess Pre and Re boot might just be storytellings of the past, and then her trying to rekindle elemental shit with everyone since there's kingdoms of magic now.
And then everybody forgets but next season Bubblegum can poop out jellies from her hands to smack finn with.
>>
>>82936937
nope, Kent Osborne, a guy since season 1 who was a staff writer from late season 2 and season 3 and has been head of story since season 4
>>
Did that ice lady get on anyone else's nerves? Like holy shit. that ass though
>>
File: 127456005012.png (88KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
127456005012.png
88KB, 600x800px
Rate the Episode
>>
>>82937334
Is it wrong that I want to see Ice Queen and the ice elementa, hanging out in some water like the water nymphs do? I guess they would probably bob around like ice cubes.
>>
>>82937383
Yeah it was way too fast-paced.
>>
>>82937431
also did i mention they were dudes? yall are so much better! xD/10
>>
Steven Universe literally killing us t b h
>>
>>82937431
forgot their own lore/10
>>
>>82937383
agreed. This ep could have done with being at least twice that length
>>
>>82937345
>wanna say Ice king doesn't know that
>Realize that LSP writes it too sometimes
>Fionna getting the lumpy space dick is canon

This makes me just as uncomfortable as breezy did.
>>
DABBLE DO BREAST ART OF THE NEW WOMAN
>>
Now we have, what, like 5 episodes left of the season? How do you think shit will go down?

>>82937431
7/10, the Ice Elemental was annoying but I do love me some lore
>>
>>82937187
>>82937198
>>82937210
remember Evergreen?
>>
>>82937489
Did they?
>>
>>82937383
Why is it that fucking EVERY show on CN is in the 11 minute format? Does the network push for that?

How does it benefit the network at all?
>>
I always had the belief these elements happened after the nuclear shit messed everyone up, I'm disappointed that in this world they were elements from the beginning and were around humans normally.

Seeing humans like that and them living in the city was interesting, I want more of that, but this felt kinda iffy.
>>
>>82937426
Might be intentional. All three ice-affiliated characters that have been introduced have been big tools that everyone hates. They've all been people that try to avoid a total cataclysm as well though. Wintergreen made the crown to try to save the world, Simon froze the world to try to save it from total destruction, and whatshername saved herself and tried to save the other elementals.
>>
>>82937489
how so?
>>
Why is it always the ice elemental who comes up with the scheme to survive that the other three dismiss?
>>
>>82937431
8/10
Alright.
Think I wanna go back to episode with pre lich explosion and see if I can find those elementals.

>>82937508
Yeah I remember seeing that guy who made the crown when she mentioned death talking about the elementals.
>>
>>82937265
she's out of her element
>>
>human-era fire elemental had Darunia's hair
I chortled.
>>
Will they ever win this season?
>>
>>82937525
ASTOUDINGLY quicker production, and a lot of these stories work better as short ones, would you want 22 minutes of that episode where finn and jake couldn't sleep? 22 minutes is special for a reason for these shows, they just don't do it when they need too much because it's always episodes around the finale, and they said with betty they couldn't do 2 specials so close.
>>
>>82937551
ever since orgalorg the entire concept of humans being the cause of the weirdness has been just thrown away. AT is a complex world with complex shitty lore, it's not just "war happens and now everything's fucked up" anymore
>>
>>82937525
Reruns get higher ratings for 11 minute episodes, although that's probably it
>>
>>82937525
they assume their viewers are ADHD as fuck, also it means they can push out new eps faster.
>>
>>82937525
>Does the network push for that?
yep for some retarded reason. everyone knows 25min 3 breaks is GOAT, but I guess it costs more for individual episodes
>>
File: 9c0.jpg (43KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
9c0.jpg
43KB, 600x480px
>>82936922
>Do you remember a fake synopsis about an Ice Princess who was Marceline´s 13 yeard old clone and was totally wet for Finn?
>>
>>82937637
>with betty they couldn't do 2 specials
No, they could, but they chose to designate the spot for lemonhope because they're fucking retarded.
>>
>>82937586
haha but this is true, she's never done it before most likely, so she never knew how to channel the power or whatever.

>>82937649
I have to say though in this episode it was scary and heart dropping to see the city they were in get blown up by the lich bomb, that was pretty dark and unsettling
>>
>>82937265
Because it's magic.
>>
File: SUMMER SALES.png (154KB, 295x297px) Image search: [Google]
SUMMER SALES.png
154KB, 295x297px
>>82937525
Apparently it's done so that they can stretch seasons out over longer periods of time and retain viewership and also shorten the production gap between seasons as opposed to month long disney-tier hiatuses.

Instead of, you know, the old-fashioned way of a 22-minute episode of two 11-minute segments. Now those "segments" are called "episodes" and what was once an "episode" is now considered a "half-hour special".
>>
>>82937551

This was confirmed long ago, "Evergreen" had the magical elementals in a pre-historic world.
>>
>>82937708
season 5 openers and S&M did it better
>>
>>82937711
>and what was once an "episode" is now considered a "half-hour special".
This is the saddest part of this new format to me
>>
no mega download yet?
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-05-19-20h06m17s173.png (532KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-05-19-20h06m17s173.png
532KB, 1280x720px
Download link here!

https://mega.nz/#!2xcASDZQ!ySU7T8nSAcCLt_QCQa3rbSZni1dmyOjPumsjGBhZrXM

Heads up: I left the 30 sec preview for next week's episode at the end in case you wanted to see it.
>>
>>82937731
No? That was after the lich bomb, later the lich comet came
>>
>>82937829
fuck in and around and through the ground
>>
File: 1457732704620.jpg (23KB, 398x500px) Image search: [Google]
1457732704620.jpg
23KB, 398x500px
>>82937829
You....you're alright
>>
>>82937731
could have easily been a post-apocalyptic world pre-oo
>>
jake looked weird af in this ep, like s1

also
>acknowledging the MW after not caring about it and being sidetracked with shit about comets for so long
breaking news the AT writers do something right
>>
Well that was... confusing...

Seriously, what was that? Since when did Adventure Time become a shitty Avatar clone with stagnant writing and characters? I could've written something better than this shit.
>>
>>82937711
Episodes have always been episodes you asshole
"Episodes 1A/ 1B" has always been a way to designate episodes and is still used
>>
>>82937829
We don't deserve you. Thanks.
>>
>>82938012
when was the last time anyone referenced something that happened a thousand years ago?
>>
>>82938015
If you haven't been keeping up with a show, you have no right to say if something is "confusing" or not.
>>
>>82938015
since evergreen which was a fucking season ago

seriously keep up elementals have long been established baka
>>
>>82937842
No evergreen took place during the time of the Dinosaurs
>>
>>82938092
I have kept up with the show, for the entire run. It's just so over complicated.
>>
>>82937794
It's not coming today.
>>
>>82879998
>>
>>82938244
>>
>>82937842
They actually used the comet to make the bomb
Sort of like an alternative energy thing gone wrong
>>
>>82920194
last time he punished ice king he put him in jail
he'll put him in jail again, and remind him of the past 2 times he was put in jail (one of which was house arrest i think?)
and IK will point out that one of those times he didnt do anything, so he'll ask for a freebie
>>
So if the Princesses are gonna become fancy superheroes and save the day and stuff, is Finn gonna master his crazy grass powers from that thorn?
>>
>>82938277
>>
>>82938323
>>
>>82937589
i took him to be Iroh but you might be right
>>
>>82938361
>>
>>82938361
>see?
hehehe
>>
>>82937304
Flame Prince is next week, now I want to see a male version of Canyon.
>>
>episodes boarded by kent osborne
>season 1
>with Pendleton Ward
My Two Favorite People

>with Niki Yang
When Wedding Bells Thaw
The Witch's Garden (also with Adam Muto)
Donny (also with Muto)
His Hero

>Season 2
>with Somvilay Xayaphone
Loyalty to the King
The Eyes
To Cut a Woman's Hair
The Pods
Mystery Train (first episode he boarded after becoming a staff writer on the show)
Belly of the Beast
Video Makers (with additional uncredited boards from Storyboard Revisionist David C Smith)

>Season 3
>with Xayaphone
The Monster
Still
From Bad to Worse
Holly Jolly Secrets
Paper Pete

>Season 4
didn't board but it should be noted that his is when he became Head of Story

>Season 5.1
>with Xayaphone
Vault of Bones

>with Cole Sanchez
Princess Potluck

>Season 5.2
>with Sanchez
The Party's Over, Isla de Señorita
Jake Suit
Time Sandwich
Love Games (also with Andy Ristaino, who would replace Osborne as Cole's Partner)

>with Seo Kim and Xayaphone
Play Date

>with Pen
Bad Timing

>Season 6
The Prince Who Wanted Everything (with Adam Muto, Emily Partridge, and Bert Youn)
Jake the Brick (he also served as Supervising Director for the episode)
Hoots (with Andy Ristaino)

>Season 7
President Porpoise Is Missing! (with Sam Alden)
Mama Said (with Kris Mukai)
Scamps (with Xayaphone)
Elemental
>>
File: 1414378644896.jpg (31KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1414378644896.jpg
31KB, 640x480px
>>82937829

godspeed
>>
>>82910627

Source.
>>
>>82938653
forgot to note that His Hero was also with Muto
>>
>>82938684
Paheal
>>
File: harveybirdman.jpg (36KB, 400x354px) Image search: [Google]
harveybirdman.jpg
36KB, 400x354px
>>82879864
I'm going on a limb here and going to say, when they said the elements would live on, they meant naturally. And they were right, but Simon isn't a natural ice being, he's made from wish magic gone wrong made by an ice guy, so I'm guessing whatever/whoever she is, is the true ice elemental.
>>
>>82938826
Too obvious to even talk about honestly.
>>
Is that pictures of Finn in the corner?
>>
>>82938826
The wish was by Gunther to become like Evergreen, so he got ice powers by proxy, so yeah
>>
>>82939078
Yes. From her fan fics.
>>
>>82939078
>Ice King believes Fionna would be hot, young and has dem thighs

>Ice Queen believes Finn would be hot, young and possibly muscular and taller
>>
I want to do art of Ice Queen and the new ice elemental lady. Anyone have model sheets?
>>
File: LqGvffo.jpg (121KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
LqGvffo.jpg
121KB, 1920x1080px
bush stole the hangers
>>
>>82937265
who cares candy power is lame as fuck, like what element are you gonna counter with that.
>>
>>82938826
You did it, detective, you figured out the great mystery
>>
File: ba dum tssh.jpg (137KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ba dum tssh.jpg
137KB, 1920x1080px
>>82939420
the Finn element

I'll go home now
>>
>>82939420
Hunger
>>
File: elemental.png (343KB, 401x711px) Image search: [Google]
elemental.png
343KB, 401x711px
something about the generic 'female from the 80s' personality is really out of place even if they acknowledge it as such
>>
>>82939579
Will she drive an ice Trans Am?
>>
>>82939420

Slime, obviously. Who wants to eat candy after it gets covered in slime?
>>
>>82939579
At first I though she was a demon or something by the way she walks
>>
Turns out that Slime Princess and Princess Bubblegum are mortal enemies. They didn't even know it, and are years behind on arming themselves for the obvious impending war.
>>
>>82939772
>years behind
Doesn't the slime kingdom have a shit ton of tanks?
>>
>>82939805
yes
>>
>>82939805
and PB has so much shit we'd need a 2 hour special of one second photos of each one before we knew what she completely had
>>
>>82939805
But are they equipped to go after candy? You don't fight in the desert with jungle camo, and you shouldn't fight in the dessert with slime cave camo.
>>
Oh, the Elementals survived Evergreen (that is, they died and were reincarnated). I thought maybe they had ceased to be since Balthus said that could happen with a misplaced wish. I thought maybe PB, Slime Princess, and Flame Princess were no more special than any other princess. I guess Gunther's wish didn't hurt anything.

I really like the new Ice Elemental. She was funny. I hope she's a major antagonist and shows up a lot.
>>
>>82940353
Bonus, she's into kidnapping princesses.
>>
>>82940353
Yeah, ever since Simon went legit the show has been lacking a consistent oppositional force. I'm not sure if I want this jerky (as in fidgety; also a jerk) 80's chick to be that force, though. She was funny but I can see her getting old fast.
>>
That was a fucking awful episode.
>>
>>82941538
How so, anon?
>>
>>82941538
You are such a tired meme.
>>
>>82941583
Nah. I've really enjoyed this season.

But this one was a bad apple.
>>
>>82941583
not the other anon but jesus christ people like you are retarded. Do you just try to silence any opposing opinions you don't like by waving your arms around and screaming "MEME! MEME!"
the whole calling things a meme meme has got to stop.
>>
>>82937829

LOvE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
I just watched the episode and I really enjoyed it! The best parts were by far the ice lady as a character (forget her name) and some more elemental lore that was really cool.

I loved the ice gal so much, everything she said was funny and interesting. Getting a character with a viewpoint like her's was so cool.
>Dog's didn't used to talk! Did you know that?

The rest was cool too, I liked how they acknowledged for seemingly the first time that Ice King has calmed down on stealing princesses. Finn and Jake's roles were cool too; if they're gonna get sidelined I want it to be done like this. Showed what a badass the new lady was.
The ending was really weird though, why did the gang think that slime would hold her like forever or something? And Ice King was right there and had been helping her the whole time, obviously he's gonna help her get out. I thought it would end with IK burying her again or something.

That aside really good episode, solid 8/10. Characters were drawn really weirdly but that's just Kent's style and it didn't hamper the ep.
>>
>find the woman in the episode hard to bare and extremely grating and annoying

>find the talkback thread after some time

>a lot of good reception on how she's cool, amazing, funny, and awesome, and how people want to see a lot more of her

life is suffering when you're the odd ball with a shit opinion
>>
So why is Flame Princess the fire elemental and not her father? Aren't their fire powers pretty much identical?
>>
>>82942072
She was born oddly overpowering.
>>
>>82942070
I could see how she would be annoying, but for my taste she was quirky and fun instead of quirky and enraging.
Not really sure what did it for me, I just liked the way she spoke and her cadence and use of language. Plus she had a cool history and end goal.
>>
>>82942070
You're not the only one in that camp, man. I understand the lore but it's still...ehgh..
>>
>>82915105
I was surprised this didn't full on murder FP.
You'd figure being surrounded by water would hurt her a lot more than just making her need a nap.

Also that scene is hilarious. Ice King's better when he acts like an asshole, fully sympathetic, non-dangerous Ice King is boring as shit.
>>
See I get how you could hate the new gal but every one of her lines was solid gold, damn she was great.

She also did nothing wrong but that goes without saying.
>>
I kind of wish Lich wasn't such a big thing that's central to the entire structure of the universe and shit.
Liked it better when he was just some powerful undead asshole who wanted to kill everyone off.

Now he's a bomb and a comet and the creator of the entire plane of reality probably and who knows what else. Ah well.
>>
>>82937551
Did you see Evergreen dude? Elements have existed since the dinosaurs.

I get what you mean but the entire concept of Ooo is that the magic "came back," it had to have existed in the first place to come back at all.

I'm okay with it as long as they keep it low key, which they did in this episode.
>>
>>82942632
you fucker i was already told that
>>
i like that finn is using root sword again. it's the only sword that was replaced without being destroyed first.
>>
>>82942673
You expect me to read the entire damn thread before commenting?
Your fault for forgetting in the first place nig.
>>
>>82942725
It's also the lamest sword he's ever used.
Finn only gets to keep shitty stuff, all the cool junk gets blown up.
>>
>>82939078
I appreciate that Ice Queen is writing her fanfics in universe too.
Also has the hots for Finn, that's the good stuff.
>>
>>82942733
>it's my fault you didn't follow the short responses
>it's my fault you were careless to repeat
>it's my fault I forgot
-I'll give you that one, but it's unbased.
>>
File: khgfk.png (336KB, 800x938px) Image search: [Google]
khgfk.png
336KB, 800x938px
>>82937498
Hold those horses, anon!
Alright, let's get some requests in!
>>
I quite liked the bits with Finn, Jake, and Ice King exploring the depths of the Ice Kingdom, if the whole episode was them going deeper, finding monsters, and uncovering secrets I would have been totally fine with that.

I guess the Ice Kingdom is where it is because the lady froze herself in that spot and it formed itself around her? Or something?
>>
>>82942907
>her letting PB experiment with her boobs like science shit
it's my one and only dream request
>>
>>82942907
Have you done any humanized Slime Princess?
>>
>>82942907
she's good for a lot of ideas, maybe her doing something sexy to get ice king to go get the princesses for her?
>>
>>82942907
New Icefu making out with your favorite princess?
>>
>>82942907
Gonna need some Ice Queen lusting after her drawings of Finn.
Though Ice Elemental fondling a frozen PB might be more on topic.
>>
>>82942907
Do an, ELEMENTALS, Assemble! pic
>>
I loved the ice girl but her design leaves a lot to be desired. Her facial proportions are even weirder than AT characters usually are and her lips looked odd.

Her clothes were neat though.
>>
>>82943078
>pb as tony
>fp as wanda
>slime princess as black widow
>>
Loved that Death portrait.
>>
>>82943073
Seconding the Ice Queen request
>>
>>82942907
May I ask you for some line art that I could color-vector? Specifically, the new ice elemental gal and the ice queen, both reclining comfortably in a large pool of water that is dug roughly in a snowbank? Perhaps they are attempting to beccon a miserably cold Finn to join then in the icy cold water?
>>
>>82942572
I think they've taken some of this stuff too far. Everyone is special. They're either reincarnated comets or reincarnated booger golems that live forever or some third thing. it was cool and surprising at first but now I think it's time to chill with that shit. The characters don't all have to be ancient superpowered lore containers to be interesting.
>>
>>82943694
I don't mind it for the Lich. But I really wish Finn were just a normal guy and not a reincarnated magic comet or whatever. He's great because he puts in maximum effort for everything, not because he was born with powers.
>>
>>82943694
The fact that they did this shit with Finn and Jake infuriates me.
Just let them be two dudes who are good at beating the shit out of monsters, making them fucking the reincarnations of comets and alien offspring serves no purpose and hurts their characters if anything!
They're just two guys who try to help people don't make them this big.

It's like the fucking modern writers think characters can't be interesting without some backstory making them super dooper special or some shit, it's terrible.
>>
>>82943694
I'm still pissed is a reincarnated comet and connected to that shit. I JUST WANT FINN THE ORIGINAL HUMAN.

We didn't even need Jake story about why he has stretchy powers, wasn't it fun when we figured he was messed up from the bomb/nuclear shit or that he was just special normally? Jesus
>>
>>82943691
>Perhaps they are attempting to beccon a miserably cold Finn to join then in the icy cold water?
Sending this because it sounds hilarious.
>>
File: JMoyns explains The Comet.png (87KB, 921x183px) Image search: [Google]
JMoyns explains The Comet.png
87KB, 921x183px
According to word of God, Finn being the reincarnation of a comet wasn't intended to be anything special.

However there is still death of the author and all that.
>>
>>82944147
See he said this, but then why draw attention to it in the first place? He obviously wanted Finn to be a little significant in the grand scheme of things which is dumb.

Finn has nothing to do with the comet other than sharing the same old soul or however the fuck reincarnation works so it shouldn't even warrant mentioning.
>>
>>82942770
aw cmon root sword was in for like 2 episodes before being replaced give it a chance
>>
>>82943776
>>82943794
>>82943801
But Finn IS a regular old human now (at least in this life). He's got no special powers like his godly amount of strength like in the earlier seasons. He's of average intelligence unlike PB or Shelby who seems to be doing well in Geometry. He's going through puberty like a normal boy would. He's got no special advantages over powerful beings and the lot. His dad left him as a child and went through depression, which adds another dose of reality to his character. The proportion of the fanbase that likes other, more magical/stronger characters over Finn is also telling.

The best thing Finn has about him is his determination to help people in need. This is why he gets tossed around so much this season. Because he's normal.

Old Finn is old news. Embrace new, realer Finn.
>>
>>82944305
Root Sword has nothing of significance which is why it gets so little talk about it.
>>
>>82944310
The thing is the show is acting like he was boring too since they're adding all these bells and whistles to him.
The comet bullshit, all his other past lives, his annoying grass thorn that shows up once in a while to effortlessly kill a bid bad guy, probably others that I'm forgetting.

What you're saying is totally what he should be, but I think the show considers that to be boring. At least it sort of seems that way.
>>
>>82944305
It has a cool design but the competition is too steep man. Poor lil guy don't got a chance.
>battle worn gold sword that has an enchantment I think (thought somewhere said that), died as a 4-D sword
>family heirloom, demon blood sword formed from Joshua's mortal enemy, snapped in half over Finn's fucking knee to save others
>grass sword with a crap load of special uses, killed engulfing Finn's arm while trying to catch his dad
>sword that is the reincarnation of a Finn who died and now is part of the sword, can telepathically communicate with Finn (sometimes)

Root sword is what it says on the tin, a pointy blade with roots for a handle. Kind of cool but nowhere near his other slicers.
Poor rooty is really out of his league.
>>
>>82942907
You draw great boobs, but I'd love to see you draw something butt-centric. Preferably with PB, but any girl would be good.
>>
>>82937711
>We're living in the bad future
Fuck. In 10 years time they're going to shorten to 5 minutes aren't they
>>
>>82944774
11 minute cartoons have been around for decades you annoying fucks.

Stop coming in these threads pissing yourselves about the term "half hour specials" and how every show isn't a half hour. God damn you guys are horrible, there's no sense in it. A lot of episodes yea, deserve 22 minutes, but that's not the basis for them ALL needing it.
>>
File: gnng.png (456KB, 900x2081px) Image search: [Google]
gnng.png
456KB, 900x2081px
>>82943078
>>82943161
Rough one!
>>
File: 1459741574760.png (106KB, 421x315px) Image search: [Google]
1459741574760.png
106KB, 421x315px
>>82944402
>What you're saying is totally what he should be, but I think the show considers that to be boring.
>should be
In a world where there are talking candies, an immortal rocker vampire who has a tragic backstory and where princesses rule the world, Finn's out of his element. Now that things are getting real as shit, without Jake he'd get mauled to death.

He's an average joe. That's what they've been displaying about him. In this type of setting, that is indeed boring. Tons of characters outrank him in terms of being interesting. Drawfags aren't interested in drawing him regularly cause he's mediocre even with grass powers and such.

He's doomed to mediocrity unless they give him powers and make him crafty and actually think with his head to take down enemies. And if you think that's gonna, happen pic related is for you.
>>
>>82942907
Requesting Slime Princess asking Finn to make love to her.

Then Finn squishes her with his hands, trying to form her into something sexier, but ends up a mess.
>>
>>82944885
Nice.
>>
>>82944885
>Slime Princess' outfit
pfft
So that's what the ice gal's name was. Nice work Dabs.
>>
>>82944947
>"tragic"
fuck off woman
>>
File: 1457755423145.png (441KB, 575x477px) Image search: [Google]
1457755423145.png
441KB, 575x477px
>>82944847
Cartoons used to be two 11 minute segments you tard.

And specials were 22 min, but nobody ever noticed unless they were for a holiday or something.
>>
>>82939078
Guess we're doing this.
>>
>>82945177
No, they are always two eleven minute episodes together for a timeslot, YOU tard. It's been like this for a very long time.

It's still like that. Unless it's a block of episodes or part of a programming strategy, a lot of 11 minute cartoons don't air back to back episodes, but are paired with a previously aired one.

Where are you living where it's done differently?
>>
>>82937829
I thought this guy's name was Avery now.
>>
>>82944885
>>82945137
The av club and AT wikia are saying it's spelled "Patience St. Pim", but we won't know for sure until we get a look at the credits.

Unless dabble was making a Hank Pym joke. Then never mind.
>>
>>82945303
Two different people, how could you not tell? Avery was around before Madrid but he came in so she let him do all the work. It's nice having them around and I appreciate them immensely.
>>
>>82945368
it was joke
>>
>>82944511
The root sword was given to Finn as a present on his 13th birthday.

Remember the murder train? Candy people replaced with skeletons?

Root sword got shafted when demon blood sword came into the picture.

I don't know why Finn didn't pull out of the root sword sooner after the demon blood was broken, I guess he just forgot it existed.
>>
>>82945319
...sure, that's what I was going for...
>>
>>82945276
Today's episode was a lone, unpaired episode. What are you talking about?
>>
>>82945276
What the fuck are you talking about, do you just have selective reading? I said they had two 11 minute segments not that they were somehow longer

Or do you come from some fucking alternate timeline when shows only premiered one segment instead of filling the full 22min.
>>
>>82945423
Blade of Grass seemed like Finn was in denial that his sword being broken in half means it isn't a usable weapon anymore. It was kind of dumb but it was a Xayaphone ep and his writing being spotty isn't that shocking.
>>
>>82945163
But it IS tragic. Real father abandons child and mother dies. Surrogate father takes over and eventually goes insane, leaving her to fend for herself at a young age. Eventually abandoning her moral code and becoming a hardcore vampire-demon rocker who lives for centuries. She can shapeshift, suck souls, regenerate herself, etc.

Much more interesting than the tired "Finn's Dad was shit but he's so righteous and going through puberty" angle he's going through. She draws much more sympathy than he ever could.

He's trash. They might as well kill him off at the end of this season and skip 1000 years into the future.
>>
>>82945457
god damn it you retard the argument I'm responding to is that not all shows need to be one single half hour episode for every show, which is the constant thing brought up in these threads.

I'm saying it's stupid to get so fussy over it. A lot of episodes in the show would work better with more time, but there are people in here and a fuck ton of previous threads complaining "why is a half hour considered special? why do people not just make the shows a half hour in the first place? fucking lazy" for no reason.
>>
>>82944774

Its 2016 and Madotsuki is still barfing.
>>
>>82945303

Potent Potables, Avery, Madridista, the same entity with different incarnations. Potent was the waifu one.
>>
It's weird that the show already had creatures that they called "elementals" (FP thought Finn was a water elemental because he cried). But they're different than these four reincarnating magical beings with the same name. I guess we should capitalize the latter to distinguish them?
>>
>>82945766
Maybe ice chick only focused on the set of four, because she hadn't personally met the others. Why assume that any character is omniscient?
>>
File: 1439681603620.png (199KB, 681x411px) Image search: [Google]
1439681603620.png
199KB, 681x411px
>>82945548
It's not for "no reason" you fucking tard. There are episodes that need that time to help develop it's plot and instead of giving that time to episodes that need it they give it to shit that nobody cares about, that's why dropped it after the shitshow of Betty, that's AT's biggest problem.

Also this first time I've posted in a AT thread in months and I generally agree they need to work on that, this episode felt fine though but I digress

Ultimately my point was and still is the 11 minute premiere format is fucking stupid and CN should ashamed for trying to force it on all their shows. Not only is it a cheap way to extend your seasons, but it kills flow and plots of many shows. In case you haven't noticed but the only shows they choose to re-run are shows with zero plot to speak of and thus aren't hurt by their retarded scheduling.
>>
>>82943694
>>82943776

This. I remember that old shoko reincarnation episode and I thought that was bullshit too. Only reason I didn't want it was because I felt that the writers would make some hamfisted 2deep4u allegory to the circle of life and tether Finn into just being a tool for PB in his incarnations. Sadly they did this with the comet and supposedly Finn is just an agent of change bound to suffer the whims of the world so that he can change something for the universal status quo.Sure he's not completely PBs tool but he comes close. Honestly with the writers I expected them to go "deeper" and try to do another allegory to hinduism reincarnation in which Finn's very existence is suffering. The only way for him to know peace would to stop reincarnating (Samsara) but that means the world/universe has to end to stop the cycle of change. With the advent of them being elementals I wouldn't be surprised that Finn being the comet is going to play a big role in him doing stuff for them.

Also I just read the "Girls" storytime of pain and remembering the comet episode and orgalorg is drawing so many parallels it's unnerving. Wouldn't be surprised if some of the writers took "inspiration" from that shitshow.

>>82944310

Real finn is boring and somewhat depressing with introspection. Adventure Time is supposed to be fantasy but honestly the more they try to make him real, the more they show that the writing is a bit flaky and the other characters are really bland and/or crappy people but at the same time seem content to let them slide with it except Finn. I'm all for shitty people being shitty but let's be honest and call a spade a spade without trying to make them look holier than thou.
>>
>>82945890
the reason they dont rerun plot related episodes all too often is because its hard for regular watchers to follow along, disney's said it as well.

adventure time was made as an episodic haha kind of show, it didn't need more time than 11, hell a lot of it's episodes could be done in 7 minutes. 22 minutes specials are for shows that don't normally need that time but require it for a bigger narrative.
>>
>>82945868
"Evergreen" made it seem like they were the only four capital-E Elementals. It seems like those guys would know. But maybe that was just in the past. Maybe now they're all on equal footing after the growth of magic after the Mushroom War.

I still think they're special Elementals though.
>>
I'm not sure what even happened in this episode.
>>
>>
>>82946152
Character intro + exposition. She did funny dances from a dead era so it was fine.
>>
>>82945901
>Jake was a thief and is supposedly J T. Dawgzone which probably leads to the harassment of many women
>Marceline was a shitty person in Princess Day
>PB is a shitty person in the Wizards rule episode and uses Finn as a tool
Same goes for Magic Man, Ice King, etc. but they all get redemption arcs. Finn does something shitty and he gets fucked to hell and back but it's all good cause it was puberty. Finn's the one who's gotta suck it down because that's a sad reality of life.

They try to make him more interesting, but instead make him even more bland than before.
>>
>>82946331
source on image
>>
>>82944885
>>82942907

Requesting Finn chilling between Canyon's breasts resting between the giant island lady's breasts only to zoom back into Finn to show Jake waking up in his pocket asking where they are.
>>
>>82946397
http://blushmallet.tumblr.com/
>>
>>82946547
>all that steven
disappointing, but still good art nonetheless, I've seen his stuff on paheal
>>
I just realized that "Patience" is really similar to "Urgence". Same noun-forming suffix. Similar (but opposing) subject matter.
>>
>>82947182
also, same inability to accept their impending death while the other elementals are ok with it
>>
>>82947253
Oh yeah. And the name relates to that. Urgence acts quickly to avoid death. Patience waits it out.
>>
>>82942072
Why is PB the candy elemental when she was born from a mothergum?
>>
>>82947611
Of all the creatures born from the mother gum, she was the one that had the elemental power, and thus deemed worthy to rule by the universe.
>>
>>82947673
>>82947611
We only know of her and her brother, maybe the others can be the elemental too, like how Flame King can do it and Flame Princess. We've only seen her brother grown, and he's not all there. She also didn't know she could do it until being shown it was possible, but alone she still doesn't know how to channel the power.
>>
>>82947812
>he's not all there
spell it out for me doc
>>
>>82948340
Skittish and completely disconnected from the world. Just sucks on a root all day, and is terrified of visitors. Basically an undeveloped infantile mind.
>>
>>82945272
Suddenly everything makes perfect sense.
>>
>>82937431
No numbers, I just think it was a good episode.
It was nice to see some more of the pre-bomb past as well as Evergreen.
>>
>>82946547
>crying @ new su i cant
what a faggot
decent art but come on, is he that hardcore into the show? shit.

it's a shame he's touching AT since it doesn't offer such grand feels like SU
>>
File: at 1361432632749.jpg (1MB, 1050x4200px) Image search: [Google]
at 1361432632749.jpg
1MB, 1050x4200px
>>82948743
You'd be surprised how many future episode plots were predicted in those AT drawthreads from years ago.
>>
>>82944885
nice, are you finished with the already requested ideas?
>>
>>82949624
MY GOD
>>
>>82949624
>You were a dog once!
>>
Is anyone else hoping that this elemental arc finishes with an Ice King vs Pim fight?
>>
>>82946331
I'll let the tumblr file name pass for this one
>>
>>82950590
>muh board culture
Dude, most fan art comes from tumblr. Acting like we have to stay pure or whatever is just dumb.
>>
>>82950590
Imagine being able to do that with every picture. Thats what its like to live life without autism.
>>
>>82950584
YES

>>82950590
the only real problem with tumblr images is lack of source in the filename and that images get resized by tumblr.
>>
>>82949624
That was made after the fact, I remember someone looking into it in an older thread.
>>
>>82950675
>>82950716
>>82950683
Tumblr faggots detected. Fuck off Tumblr is cancer, wanting me to be tolerant and accepting.
>>
>>82950796
Most 34 nowadays comes from tumblr.
100% of sfm porn comes from tumblr.
>>
>>82950818
[citation needed]
>>
>>82950818
How the fuck is that even relavent? You just randomly brought up r34 and arm porn. Imgur has r34 too, Anon, the fact that you are even defending Tumblr is enough to suggest you occasionally browse it.
>>
>>82950884
What a logical incongruity, a person who enjoys cartoon porn defending a wellspring of cartoon porn.
>>
>>82950884
>I bet you occasionally browse tumblr
Literally how old are you? Why does this retarded feud matter so much to you?
>>
>>82950828
my dick
>>
>>82950937
And bringing the cancer here. See the my problem? You basically said you go to Tumblr for porn. You go to Tumblr, and act like it's okay? Kill yourself faggot. That also implies Tumblr's main purpose is for porn.
>>
ITT: what the fuck does tumblr matter to you? and other softball algebra questions: written by a fucking asshole who can't be known to live without being passive aggresive
>>
>>82950962
Tumblr faggots like you is why it matters to me. Of course you don't notice it; ignorance is bliss. 4chan doesn't want SU sjw here and neither do I. Fuck off.
>>
>>82950972
I feel like this is bait, but there really are people this dumb, so we can't be sure.
>>
>>82950972
>That also implies Tumblr's main purpose is for porn.
and we all know that's not the case, remember the steven incident? LOL
>>
>>82950982
Tumblr faggot detected
Tumblr is cancerous
>>
>>82951010
Dude I haven't even been a part of these questions, I'm quoting the people asking why you hate tumblr bro and what tumblr stands for and shit

i honestly couldn't care less about the argument, i was making a passive remark
>>
>>82951008
>>82951000
>I feel like this is bait
A true 4channer would see bait and not reply.
>LOL
Just stop.
>>
>>82950972
I saw your post on the front page and thought it odd that someone is still attempting to use the social media equivalent of nationalism to attack, of all things, the origin of something they admittedly enjoy.

Nothing else has happened in this conversation.
>>
>>82951028
Tumblr faggots have been refugeeinng to this this board like a bunch of sand niggers. SU threads draw a lot of them. They act cancerous, with asking users to be polite.
>>
>>82951053
Tumblr faggot detected
>>
>muh morals
>interwebz nationalism is illegal
>Tumblr is fine guys, r-really
Summer here already?
>>
>I'm done hiding out. Everybody out there is gonna know me soon.
What's Patience gonna do? Take over. Start an ice age? Fuck with people?

>>82951111
Hush.
>>
>>82937344
>i kinda preferred it when that was just a gag in Evergreen, as if elements just shift over time but there are always lots of them, and just some of them are more in power than others from time to time.. i mean nothing here contradicts that exactly, but..
Everything in this post is spot on. They ruined a gag with anime tier bullshit. I came back because people said it was improving. It this my reward?
>>
>>82951122
Attack the kingdoms of course.
She'll prolly get beaten badly and turn into a dickish vagrant instead ala Magic man.
>>
>>82951134
This episode was just one bad one. The season as a whole is doing well. Honestly I felt that it was rushed, and has poor writing. The little gag was probably all it should have been. They better go more in depth with this otherwise I'm going to be pissed.
>still no explanation on Finn Sword
>Patience C. (What?) is now with the Ice King?
>tl;dr We are back at season 1 tier of never revisiting shit it previous episodes.
>>
What powers do the Elementals have that their fellow gum/slime/flame people don't? Is it just farting the element from their hands? Can Slime Princess control slime with telekinesis now? Can PB see the future? Are they potentially more powerful than advanced wizards?
>>
What is her full name? I'm getting Patience C. ____
>>
>>82951215
"Patience St. Pim". I'm not certain about the spelling, but that's her name.
>>
>>82951207
>Find out next time on Dragon Ball Z!
>>
I like that PB's pathetic, lone jelly bean is what freed them, indirectly.
>>
>>82951207
Peebles may just ignore it, because she is a magic atheist. I'm guessing that the writers will never fully revisit it again, or decide if it deserves an entire are. Frankly, I feel that it doesn't, Slime Princess shooting alone seems pretty much the end of her, she isn't exactly relavent. Phoebe and Patience already have their ability, but I doubt they will hang out. As far as being Wizardsx I'm guessing it would be something that slowly possess them, like Simon's crown.
>>
File: 129791361362.jpg (120KB, 780x1101px) Image search: [Google]
129791361362.jpg
120KB, 780x1101px
>it's a backstory/major plot point that will never be followed up on episode
>>
You fags really expect it not to be followed up on any time soon? They're adding new plot points every fucking episode recently, seems like this one is the biggest deal so far.

This is obviously important and might even relate to the finale.
>>
>>82951404
I'm a bit iffy.
>>
>>82951434
if anything expect rushing or retconned follow ups, not none at all
>>
>>82891143
i really preferred that fool.
>>
File: image.jpg (142KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
142KB, 1080x1080px
>>82937829

You are da best :)
>>
>>82951554
speaking of, when are we getting more of those guys? have i missed anything since cellie?
>>
>>82951575
Wikipedia is pretty good for keeping up with episodes.
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_We_Bare_Bears_episodes#Season_2_.282016.29

It looks like you're good.
>>
>>82951404
Definitively not any time soon.
>>
>>82951207
It's fucking stupid in so many ways. Just like how Stakes gimped F+J.
Adventure time post season 2 was a mistake.
>>
>>82951765
>not liking Stakes
>not letting Finn and Jake be side characters (who still got fun stuff to do) in Marcy's own miniseries
>>
I haven't watched since Jake the Brick. Is it any good?
>>
>>82951838
I think so.
>>
>>82951838
why do you care about are opinion
>>
>>82951838
I stopped way before that and I think the current season is good.
>>
>>82951786
What fun stuff?
>>
>>82951857
Wait, you ARE the opinion?!
>>
>>82951786
>main characters ignored in favour of relationshit and side character wank for SEASONS at a time
>stakes the first legit mini series type arc
>side characters
>it's just a mini bro, can't you let them be side character
Bite me
>>
>>82951882
Jake tricking The Hierophant by turning into a house.
The entire Moon episode with all the staking and stuff.
Jake launching Finn way up in the air to attack The King.

Off the top of my head.
>>
>>82951786
Stakes was unbelievably hard to fucking watch, and I have lower standards when it comes to the "cringe" reactions everyone here has. It was one of the worse things the show has to over. ONE of.
>>
>>82951952
>The entire Moon episode with all the staking and stuff.
You mean the episode where they were too dumb to hear a sentence correctly, never thought about what she said until it was too late, and proceeded to get shit on because of their mistake? But at least Jake staked a vampire. There's not one redeemable thing Finn did in stakes for failing that much.

>Jake launching Finn way up in the air to attack The King.
Oh wow he got thrown into the air. Shit, I guess I was wrong all this time about the miniseries/sarcasm
>>
>>82951207
The elementals in the dinosaur age could all make portals and shit as well, I assume the "new" elementals can too
>>
>>82951838
Just start up on season seven you didn't miss anything. However some setting changes, In "Hot Diggity Doom," the Candy Kingdom holds an election and Bonnibel loses. She usurps her throne in "The Dark Cloud." Marceline and Bonnibel interact more. Keep watching.
>>
>>82952318
Any good Finn and Jake stuff there?
>>
>>82951988
I'm guessing you also hate the Bubbline ship. Say whatever you want anon, but the Stakes mini-series got more viewers than any other episode in season 7. People liked it, and if that many people stayed tuned, it wouldnt be terrible.
>>
>>82952339
Finn gets a new sword. Jake, well, he is there. Finn also ties up loose ends, watch "Bun Bun" for this.
>>
>>82952355
I... I don't know what to say. You assumed wrong and you also flat out come forward with that ending sentence.

I just said I couldn't bare to watch it, and yea, it's one of the worse things considering we have a lot more positive than negative. Also using your logic a lot of terrible things are good because "people liked it"

That logic is not always correct. I'm not even making a "the world has shit taste except for me!" or "anyone who doesn't agree with me is wrong!" post, it's the complete truth.
>>
>>82952390
I understand my fallacy, but just because its a fallacy doesnt mean its wrong either. You have to prove that Stakes was the worst episode ever, to where it was unbearable. Dont forget about the burden of proof.
>treating opinions as facts
Here is why I enjoyed Stakes
>Marceline fights vampires
>we learn more about her past
>>marceline's past is fully explained
>Rebecca Sugar came to write the song
>Bubbline material was suggestive, and not up in your face
>Funny moments, and precious ones
It wasn't the best episode, but Ice King gets me sometimes. It wasn't the worse either anon, you are implying BMO's episodes are better
>>
>>82952478
i never said it was the worst episode ever
i dont need to prove anything either
i never said my opinion is fact
i never implied bmo's episodes were better
>>
File: sabertoothwalrus.jpg (101KB, 766x1280px) Image search: [Google]
sabertoothwalrus.jpg
101KB, 766x1280px
Patience is __ok but I want me more Bandit Princess already
>>
>>82952197
Those guys seemed like proper wizards though, plus magic might be weaker now.
>>
>>82952492
What artist is this?
>>
>>82952492
>>82952521
Oh never mind. I thought sabertoothwalrus was the name of the pic.
>>
>>82952490
>I couldn't bare to watch it
>its one of the worst things
>its the complete truth

Anon if you are going to make such preposterous claims, at least have your reasoning for saying such things. Not just it was bad. What about Stakes was hard to watch? Explain. One of the worst things? Anon I'm questioning if you have even seen all the episodes.
>>
>>82952549
I. MYSELF. Couldn't bare to watch it.

It's ONE OF THE worst things

Plus, "it's the complete truth" was tied onto "That logic is not always correct." because it's completely true that logic isn't always correct. Popular doesn't mean its not still one of the worst things about a series.

I have been with the show since it started. Haven't missed many episodes.
>>
>>82952644
You're still dancing around the question. What made Stakes so bad?
>>
>>82952644
Hold onto the answer, I need my 1 hour nap
>>
>>82952821
No, I was re-explaning myself for the 3rd time on the subject you originally got wrong, you only later asked why during the misunderstanding.

Stakes was bad because having Marceline as the focus is a tough challenge sometimes. Having that be a mini series and not just one episode meant they had to pace themselves which they weren't very good at. The songs were mostly pretty bad compared to her other ones / the other ones in the show. The quickly finished PB plot of her outside of her kingdom happened during it, which aside from being odd that it wasn't in a main season, and just in a mini-story, it was done pretty shittily.
>>82952880
no im still going give me a damn minute
>>82952821
the fucking god awful "jake and finn become useless" thing you hear around isn't just a meme or people agreeing with whatever they see jerks on here say, it was often pretty bad. Finn and Jake mess shit up often throughout it and felt out of character in some parts. Also, the part where Finn just wanted to put his hands around Marceline and PB as a friend ended up being "one of the worst" parts of the show as well, because they both removed his hand and he was just there while they talked. That could've been a gag, but there wasn't reason or motive for it, he was just being a friend and listening.

I could go on but I'll assume that should be enough, and I pretty much said what everyone else has said over time, except highlighting how bad that one specific song was.
>>
Question: Does Slime Princess have a proper given name?
If not do you think she will be given one? Give herself one?
>>
>>82953015
Not yet, and while it's possible she will eventually, I don't think it'll happen.
>>
File: 1417498217343.gif (1MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1417498217343.gif
1MB, 480x270px
>>82879864
All these years, ice king is finally accepted to a point and they undo it to a point in one shitty episode just fuck man they better all understand and ice king will still be cool i dont want to go back to the days of his abuse.
>>
>>82953425
fuck off /a/ cry more though before you go, it's amusing
>>
>>82953425
Wait, what the fuck happened.
>>
>>82953439
I have never once been to /a., its just a reaction image because i am actually upset that they would do this to ice king after everything.
>>
>>82953454
Ice king kidnapped some princesses for the ice elemental so im just worrying that fin and the gang wont try and understand this time, PB only just got to understand and feel for simon a couple episodes ago man.
>>
>>82953425
I like to think that Ice King will turn on her at the last minute when she's about to fuck everyone over and somehow beat her in an ice fight.
>>
people still watch this?
>>
>>82953425
Please, he does stuff like this like once a month.
>>
>>82954022
People still love you after the disappointment you've become?
>>
>>82954080
If i was trying to be a dick i would've added "shit" to the end of that, I just thought it lost it's meaning after so long
>>
File: 146318982673.png (111KB, 386x300px) Image search: [Google]
146318982673.png
111KB, 386x300px
>>82954022
>>
>>82954106
It hasn't lost it. It's just going to places where most fans didn't want to go.
>>
>>82938428
what is that from?
>>
>>82954494
what are filenames?
>>
>>82943694
Jesus Christ. Do you take the bible this seriously too? At the very least it's metaphor to explain how people play out archetypes regardless of individual, mortal lives. I'm personally open to the possibility that it's alluding to some almost-literal truth, and like "man created in his image" we are achetypes from higher planes of reality.

>>82944147
See?

... although I thought it was strange that some other magic comet offered to take him away. Hm. Well, I guess if "we're all special", I guess we can transcend and fly about the cosmos or other higher planes.
>>
>>82954688
i don't no

what are file names
>>
>>82937711

DORK!
>>
>>82937431
the episode is good but something rushed
8.5/10
>>
>>82916798
the chain reaction Jelly bean,
>>
>>82937383
agreed.
>>
Season 9 upfront confirmed yet?
>>
>>82937829

YES.

Thank you.

I love these threads and I miss not one.
>>
>>82956778
Nothing has been confirmed. Probably on Comic Con.
>>
>>82937711
I'm 32. I noticed this trend of less show, more commercials when I was really young, likemaybe ten or something. I theorized (hypothesized? I honestly mix the two up all the time) that shows are going to become less and less content, more commercial, to where a 30-minute show will eventually go from 22:8 content:commercial to 8:22. With more and more shows going to the 15-minute format it certainly feels that way.
>one minute of show
>three of commercial
>repeat x3
>15 minute "episode" done, more commercials
>>
File: 14581551366541.gif (2MB, 491x626px) Image search: [Google]
14581551366541.gif
2MB, 491x626px
I like that they're not wrapping up, keep trying new things.

It was kind of an asspull lore episode though.

I don't like the concept of elementals, if there's only four of them. There's so much more weird beings even among princesses that making a distinction for these four would be bad idea. I mean, how does frozen yogurt princess fit into this? She's a frozen yogurt elemental? Is frozen yogurt a fundamental element too? Why not if slime and candy are? What about snake princess, are snakes an element too? She could be magical but where did magic come from? I was ok with idea of magic blossoming after the Mushroom War, because of some weapon, and weird shapeless entities becoming self-aware and gradually evolving - some dying off, like goo monsters, some becoming PB. But I'd generally would be careful with magic being "on" or "off" in the world for reasons other than the M-bomb.

Overall 4/10 lore, rustled my autism. 7/10 adventure.
>>
>>82957619
I get what you mean with less content per episode with most shows, but with Adventure Time and Steven Universe, I tune when it starts and turn it off when it ends, so I get 11 minutes of content and 0 minutes of commercial. Pretty good ratio if you ask me.
>>
>>82957789
Yogurt is made of milk, so frozen yogurt princess is basically someone that lactated until she became skilled at it... I forgot where I was going with this.
>>
>>82915105
The bitch the?
>>
>>82937576
Because water is fucking lame and everyone knows it.
>>
>>82945272
needs an image of a happy merchant underneath the snail
>>
>>82957789
its not that theres only four elementals, its that these four elementals will continue to exist forever, with the other elementals coming and going
>>
>>82954494
The Enchiridion.
>>
>>82952920
Finn and Jake don't become useless. And it isn't a meme.
Because I've only seen one person really go full retard arguing for it.
>>
>>82958893

why exactly?
that makes no sense.
>>
>she isn't going anywhere for a while
Was PB always this retarded?
>>
>>82957789
i imagine those four were the original elementals

it helps if you view them as a parody of the earth/fire/wind/water stuff common in a lot of fantasy. stuff like slime and candy makes the point of how arbitrary this stuff is. like, wood elementals, really?
>>
>>82950743
It was made over a year before the episode was even story boarded.

I know because it was a request I made back in February of 2013 and the episode "Everything's Jake" aired November 24, 2014.

It was brought up in the talk back thread for that episode.
>>
>>82959472
>>82950743
Images in the archives are dead since the archive has changed twice since this thread was made, but here's the proof that the image was made well before that episode aired or the title of it was announced.

https://desustorage.org/co/thread/46465861/#46480024
>>
>>82959377

I don't mind the elements being "unconventional". I do mind the weird perspective on the origins of AT world that it creates. And there should be more of elementals then, but I don't understand why aren't they mentioned.
>>
File: tumblr_o7h26q1rzy1tuujmno1_1280.png (835KB, 1200x1100px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o7h26q1rzy1tuujmno1_1280.png
835KB, 1200x1100px
Nothing wrong
>>
>>82962115
i want to see the blue bitch get her face punched in
>>
>>82962115

Flame Princess in this pic is making me laugh pretty hard, good stuff.
>>
>>82879864
was this episode making fun of older women trying to act young?
>>
>>82963269
I didn't get that from it. I think they were just having fun with her being from the past.
>>
I don't know if their intention was to actually convey Patience as a very obnoxious character with bad puns and annoying attitude. I hope so, at least. She reminded of the times Zombie Simpsons tried to add new characters into the show making them sound so blantantly self-centered.

I really hope The Lich is going to show up at the season finale. Looks like it's going to be centered on the Elementals and maybe IK's crown. At least it's unpredictable, but it really feels so dragged down, and that's not a good feeling.
>>
>>82962115
I would assume theres some kind of type advantage going on here.
Slime > Ice > Fire > Candy
>>
>>82964015
Fire beats Ice
Ice beats Candy
Candy beats Slime
Slime beats Fire
>>
>>82951765
Yeah the fact that PB can squirt jelly beans from her hands sure means Finn and Jake just don't need to bother showing up anymore.
>>
>>82953015
if she gets one it will be something like Sylvia or some shit, but minor princesses don't get first names.
>>
>>82957789
The 4 elementals are just like the building blocks of all matter or something probably, so everything else is likely just made up of varying quantities of those main 4 ones (I guess).
I don't really know but it doesn't seem dumb enough for me to have a hard time believing it.

And magic was always 'there', but it seems like humans coming into power made it go more dormant then the Mushroom War changed everything up and magic came back in force. Guess the Lich brought it back maybe?
>>
Problem time for Adventurous Lads and Talking Dogs!
Hello fellow wizards and non wizard, it is I; the rarely rarely heard from Lore Wizard (in training)
I have come by to discuss your latest episode, and the impending calamity that is bound to happen.
From what is understood about Fundamental Forces, there are opposites, there are similars, they can be friends, rivals, siblings, foes, and even lovers. The main thing about Fundamental Forces, is that no matter what; they exist in some form. That is just basic lore common sense.
From Adventure Time, we have four Fundamental Elements regarding Ooo/Earth.
Ice, Fire, Candy and Slime.
These are not Fundamental Forces such as "Life, Death, Chaos, Order, and Nothingness", but rather the Fundamental elements of the planet itself. Meaning that as long Ooo exists, these elements must exist as well. This is what keeps Ooo spinning and part of the natural order.
In this, like all things, there is a rule. There must be balance between the elements, or there risks a possible calamity as time passes on.
Think of Ooo like a flat plate sitting on a needle, at four corners exists Candy, Slime, Fire and Ice, a perfect balance. Life and Death take their roles on the plate, Order is the needle, Chaos the area beneath the plate, and Nothingness the lack of all the aforementioned.
The rule established, is that each "weight" must weigh as much as the other to maintain balance.
Aka, Slime can't be more powerful than the three, for that would lead to Chaos. Which brings up the issue.
You have two Ice elementals existing at the same time. If this doesn't fix itself, Ooo will face a calamity that will even the playing field.

You see, Chaos and Order are always at war, so when one side of a balance dips too far into Chaos, Order pulls some strings to even out the plate. When things get too Ordered, and allow the plate to not move whatsoever, Chaos introduces its most commonly used tool, it's warring children Life and Death.

1/2
>>
>>82964677
2/2
So as stated, two Ice elementals unbalance the plate of Ooo, dipping it into Chaos' field.

If the plate unbalances too much, it'll fall off the needle. If Order steps in, we'll have a nice resetting of the field with possibly new players to take the role.

Life will continue, and as such Death, Chaos and Order will continue to feud, and the basic Fundamentals of Ooo will continue, lest Ooo cease to exist.

This all occurs, to keep Nothingness at bay.
It is the only Fundamental force that doesn't exist, until the very end of all things.

Hope this has been helpful!

Look forward to how the show fixes this problem!

Cheers until later!
>>
>>82964015
I think they can all be pretty OP against the others, in strong enough amounts.
>>
>>82943794
Its like a shonen style storytelling
>i'm just an ordinary highschool kid
>oops i'm actually a special snowflakes from a powerful bloodline
>i also posses an unbelievable power
>and i'm a reincarnation of a god too btw
>>
shit man it lasted to bump limit pretty much

good on us

better numbers than last time iirc
>>
LOOK
>>
FOR
>>
KEYS
>>
DICK
>>
>>82969948
>>82969981
>>82970010
throw him out the airlock
>>
I'm surprised they just left, I'd be interested in learning more if I found out I'm some reincarnated elemental.
>>
>>82970150
Bun Bun: Cinnamon Bun says "Look, I've got my keys."
Elementals: "Look my keys!"
Exact same keys.
One is with a Fire Elemental
One is with an Ice Elemental

It's happening, a great calamity is coming!

Bonus happening hint:
Normal Man TWO BOOMERANGS. TWO! I SHIT YOU NOT!
>>
>>82970372
you talk/type like a 12 year old
jesus christ
>>
>>82970871
[proceeds to check off another internet burn from the daily quota]
>>
>>82970932
>not using greentext to make a point
>>
>>82971175
>feeding whats not meant to be fed
>>
Stopped watching before Betty.
Thread posts: 507
Thread images: 51

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.