[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please no, I can't handle another one. ;_;

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 604
Thread images: 75

File: image.jpg (29KB, 630x321px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29KB, 630x321px
Please no, I can't handle another one.

;_;
>>
Live RT threads when?
>>
>>82660161
Cant rouse the mouse. Soon.
>>
>>82660161
Who's this guy? Should I care what he has to say?
>>
>>82660161
Who is this faggot and why should I care?
>>
>>82660178
Probably 3-4 days before it's released.
>>
>>82660161
I don't expect anything at all of that movie so it can't dissapoint me, so anything it offers is a winning and if offers nothing then nothing was lost
>>
>>82660161
>SS too.
Now this is how I know Disney is literally paying reviews to shit on other movies.
I loved CW, but even I have to admit this shit can't be coincidental.
>>
>>82660195
According to Google, some guy from a podcast called Box Office Breakdown?
>>
More like suicide WATCH.
>>
>>82660221
What are you even talking about? This guy is not a reviewer.
>>
>>82660161
Seriously who is this guy I could tweet this and have the same merit
>>
>>82660221
>literally paying reviews
Bullshit, there's no conspiracy, man. We live in a world where people are able to figure shit like this out, if it was true, all of us would know by now.
>>
>>82660221
You know what makes more sense? WB have no fucking idea what to do with their DC properties. Which they've shown time and time again.
>>
This is it boys. DCEU ends here. WB scraps everything and the WW movie won't even be released
>>
>>82660290
Nah they'll release it. The SJWs will lose their minds if they cancel WW.
>>
>>82660263
>>82660260
>>82660249
Come on you people, THREE movies in a row are and will get shit on by critics and who knows who else while, "somehow" Disney's Civil War is the only one so far with positive reviews and reception.
Don't you think that has to be at least somewhat suspicious? Conspiracy aside, this shit literally cannot be a coincidence no matter how much you try to deny it.
Disney is doing some foul plays here and no one seems to give a fuck.
The mouse needs to be stopped.
>>
>>82660314
>The SJWs will lose their minds if they cancel WW
>The SJWs will lose their minds if they release WW
DC has always fallen for this trap, and its why they are failing so hard.
>>
last minute reshoots
actors saying it's to put more action or comedy in it
no one knows
dc execs look at the numbers of bvs and civil war
panic mode
probably pumping more money in suicide squad for cgi and possibly marketing (might show more batman in it)

other than the joker and harley no one (general population) knows who the rest of the squad are.
except will smith (which is why he is show without the mask - and briefly wears it in the trailer)

i'm betting they are going to start marketing it as a will smith movie with romantic plot with harley.
>>
File: 1454686465119.jpg (78KB, 340x314px) Image search: [Google]
1454686465119.jpg
78KB, 340x314px
>>82660260
>We live in a world where people are able to figure shit like this out
>if it was true, all of us would know by now.
Not even tinfoil hat but wow
>>
>>82660330
There's nothing suspicious about Warners being colossal fuck-ups.

Now if they released a good movie - that would be something to break out the tin foil hats for.
>>
>>82660330
Who the fuck is the guy saying it's shit anyway? Why should I take his word?
>>
>>82660330
>3 bad movies and 1 good movie, by various different conpanies, is a conspiracy
>>
>>82660330
It's not a coincidence, it's just studios not learning. Days of Future Past was a hit with critics and the audience, what did the execs learn from that? People must want more Jennifer Lawrence.

Meanwhile, WB have fucked up everything for the past few years. And I'm not just talking about their DC films, I'm covering WB in general. They've released fuck up, after fuck up, after fuck up. They've been trying to strike big with another franchise after Harry Potter wrapped up, and each and every time they've shown they're idiots
>>
>>82660161
>screencaping your own shitposters tweet and making a thread about it
>thousands of replies
/co/ confirmed for worst board.
>>
File: 1452462483840.jpg (53KB, 500x383px) Image search: [Google]
1452462483840.jpg
53KB, 500x383px
>>82660330
Consider the following

>MoS and BvS were shit, Snyder's movies always get panned by critics
>Civil War was good, so it got good reviews
>you can't yell Disney conspiracy when Deadpool got great reviews this year
>>
>>82660362
>Now if they released a good movie
Don't say it like Disney has.
>>
Didn't they just announce slight reshoots a few weeks ago after BvS was getting crucified? There's no way all of the post-production work on the new scenes would be finished by now. I doubt even studio executives have seen the finished product, let alone some twink with a movie podcast.
>>
>>82660354
Yeah, people can hack into stuff, leak things important, figure stuff out. That's why we know 9/11 wasn't an inside job, there's no aliens in Roswell, there's no Illuminati, the moon landing wasn't staged, because no one is smart enough to cover it up or do stuff like that.
>>
>>82660330
>Don't you think that has to be at least somewhat suspicious?
Not really? Literally every film Snyder has ever released has been a clusterfuck, yet somehow people were surprised BvS was bad. Singer has made some good films, but has also made some odd choices with the x-men franchise, so if Apocalypse really is terrible I won't be completely surprised. ( That being said, I'm withholding judgement until I actually see it.)
Furthermore, the fact that DC okayed Snyder's script has me question their choices. The poor decisions that have plagued two of their movies could easily taint another film.
>>
>>82660330
I'm sure Disney paid Snyder and Singer a shitload.
>>
>>82660290
Disappointment has only encouraged Warner Bros.
Green Lantern was supposed to launch a DC cinematic universe, but it flopped, which convinced them to try that again two years later.
Man of Steel underperformed, so it got a sequel that was supposed to launch *multiple* franchises.
BvS also underperformed, but not badly enough to justify canning the sequels and spinoffs that had already begun filming.
>>
>>82660161
Can't wait for the Zemo Thunderbolts movie to shit all over this presumed turd.
>>
>>82660330

I mean, it could be that they were shitty movies, I mean, BvS did well the first few days but the steady stream of people coming home and going "It's Shit" killed it by Sunday on it's opening weekend.
>>
>>82660424
Apocalypse is at 21 rotten and 20 fresh reviews, so it's not even a collosal fuckup like BvS.

The score could always go up.
>>
>>82660260
Yeah this.
The press. the media they are free and always report things as truthful as they can with no bias or agendas.
>>
>>82660260
Would we? How?
>>
Alright who do we fucking blame if this ends up true?
>>
>>82660330

I hate this guy's accent, but he sums it up pretty well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mF5DhLDUQb0

There is no conspiracy, stop memeing.
>>
File: 1459595568814.jpg (58KB, 465x498px) Image search: [Google]
1459595568814.jpg
58KB, 465x498px
>i-its a Disney conspiracy guys!!
That's why Alice Through the Looking Glass is currently at a 17% RT score.
>>
File: download (2).png (5KB, 255x198px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).png
5KB, 255x198px
>>82660330
>A company with a bad track record is bad
>A company with a good track record is good

WOW WHAT A FUCKING MYSTERY
>>
>>82660496
Everyone but WB, of course.

They're literally blameless according to some of these shills. It's more probable that there's a grand Disney conspiracy in place to keep DC down.
>>
>>82660506
>Alice Through the Looking Glass is currently at a 17% RT score.
Huh, I was wondering why I wasn't hearing more about that movie.
>>
>>82660411
Anons arguing about conspiracy theories like a bunch of rejects from /x/ when the dubs of truth have already spoken
>>
>>82660404
I don't think he did. I mean, well, they critically and financially have but a good movie is something subjective to the viewer, isn't it? Unless you're examining themes and all of that, then it becomes objective.

Regardless, Disney has released several good movies. Man of Steel was an alright movie. In fact, I went to see it multiple times. I never got over the neck snap, but I still enjoyed the movie quite a bit. That doesn't suddenly change the fact that BvS is a clusterfuck piece of shit, written by a guy who doesn't care for the mythos.

So far, none of their movies have been objectively good. Or critically. And BvS is just barely a financial success.
>>
>>82660535
Im just wondering if this is a collective fuckup or if theres a single individual that tipped the dominoes
>>
>>82660221
No reviewer has ever been able to dramatically impact the box office of any movie. Any famous, trusted, renowned reviewer has said as much, though some of them certainly wish they could. Reviewers said Transformers was shit, it still made billions. Reviewers said Speed Racer was shit and nobody watched it because nobody liked it anyway. Reviewers said the Pirates of the Caribbean movies were shit and they still made billions. Reviewers said the Sex in the City movies were shit, they still hosed the box office. Reviewers said Bonnie and Clyde was shit, it made millions and suddenly they tripped over themselves to reevaluate it.

Bad reviews never killed a movie. Word of mouth does. Word of mouth killed Man of Steel and it killed B vs S.
>>
>>82660498

>Every time a Marvel movie comes out, I wonder if it will finally be the bad one.

>Every time a DC movie comes out, I wonder if it will finally be the good one.

This guy is right, sums it up perfectly. This image is the only "bias" hurting DC when it comes to public/critical reception, and they only have themselves to blame.
>>
>>82660161
What does anyone actually expect that film to NOT suck?
>>
File: literally.jpg (369KB, 1089x773px) Image search: [Google]
literally.jpg
369KB, 1089x773px
>>82660161
>>
File: DaLeader.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
DaLeader.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>>82660161
Is this the same guy? I looked him up. Looks vaguely like the Leader. Dat cranium.
>>
>>82660570
Probably the execs, I have a feeling they literally have no idea what to do with their DC properties so that's why they keep fucking up.

Snyder overseeing the entire DCEU probably doesn't help either.
>>
>>82660161
Are you guys actually taking a single tweet from some nobody as gospel?
>>
>>82660527
>A company with a bad track record is bad
>A company with a good track record is good
This^
I dont get whats so hard to understand about this? The WORST MCU movie is still better than pretty much all of Snyders films
>>
File: spoiler-co2.png (18KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
spoiler-co2.png
18KB, 100x100px
>>
>>82660506
Why the hell are they releasing that when Civil War is still out? They must know it's shit.
>>
>>82660646
Different audiences
>>
>>82660161
literally who?
>>
File: Anon gets tricked tw(...).jpg (1KB, 16x125px) Image search: [Google]
Anon gets tricked tw(...).jpg
1KB, 16x125px
>>82660643
>>
>>82660637
Seriously. DCfags are just in denial.
>>
>>82660161
but are you surprised given that we're two for two already here
>>
>>82660330
I'll ask the same question I asked before: Are they paying the viewers to shit on DC too? Because despite massive hype of Batman fighting Superman, word of mouth has been pretty sour, and it resulted in huge drops in ticket sales during its run. Only the most loyal fans are defending it, and they're defending it pretty desperately, while everyone else seems to have decided to move forward with the interpretation that it sucks just like so many other Zack Snyder movies.
>>
File: 1445989294272.png (594KB, 785x820px) Image search: [Google]
1445989294272.png
594KB, 785x820px
>>82660330
There's plenty of bad reviews for Civil War. The box office numbers didn't go over BvS the way people presocted. Plus, you're acting like the MCU doesn't have financial or critical failures, which is just not true.

It's time to let go. BvS wasn't that good, and that's that.

That being said, this is a single rumour from an unreliable source. Just wait a one or two months for the initial reviews to start rolling in.
>>
>>82660654
I think they're the same audiences. It's not like little girls are gonna drag their parents to see some grim CGI fest because the main character is a chick.
>>
It's possible that critics are slightly biased towards Marvel, but then so is the audience.

Anecdotal evidence, but all of my normie friends who don't give a shit about comics enjoy the MCU movies more than the WB ones and even most of the Fox ones (except Deadpool, all of them fucking adore Deadpool). Their reasoning? They don't really care for the DC characters and they're more invested in Iron Man/Cap/Thor etc. because there's already been so many movies with them and they give a shit about the characters. Pretty much every time I ask why they loved Civil War I get something like "I loved the movie because I care about the characters and after all this time I feel like I know them. Them fighting was emotional because I'm invested in the characters". The fact that the MCU went on for so long makes the audience (and the critics) more invested in these movies and they're willing to overlook some of the flaws.
>>
From the reviews I've read, the feeling I have is not that they were unfair towards Batman v Superman, which deserved most of the criticism it received, but they're unfair towards the Marvel movies, which certainly aren't as great as they claim. I mean, do you seriously believe that a movie like the Avengers should have an 8/10 average? We're talking about people who are reviewing it as a movie, not as a big screen adaptation of their favorite characters, or as a diversion for the weekend.
I don't feel there's a conspiracy here but just herd mentality by critics which are desperate to stay relevant in this age where most people can easily access to the media and judge by themselves.
>>
>>82660841
You know, fair enough.

Being familiar with a character makes you invested in their character more than one you don't know about.
>>
>>82660178
Oh man I'd love a A SECOND FRESH REVIEW pt. 2 Electric Boogaloo
>>
>>82660221
or could it be, I don't know, that the creatives behind the DCEU are dumbfucks

Both movies have been shit so far, why would the next one be good?
>>
>>82660330
Because that's why Deadpool is succesful right?
>>
>>82660161
It's not possible. SS has such nice premises, which is not possible that it's bad. I call this bullshit.

Welp
>>
>>82660893
It's why Batman is still their best seller. He's had the most movies, the most TV shows, the most cartoons, the most videogames, he's been in the public eye the longest while Supes has declined in popularity. He's the DC brand people trust. Marvel has probably benefited in the long run from losing the movie rights to their two biggest cash cows of Spider-Man and the X-Men. They had to build the MCU from the ground up with characters most people on the street had no idea existed, and turned them into household names. It was a huge gamble, but it has paid off in spades for them. They built their own personal brand up, Disney bought that brand and threw the full might of the Mouse behind it, and now they're claiming back those old properties and seamlessly slotting them into this cinematic universe they've built. They've made B-Listers A-Listers and now they can combine them with established A-Listers, unless the bubble somehow miraculously bursts (like people have been waiting for over a decade now) then they've got a certified money printing machine for at least the next ten years.
>>
>>82660506
Yeah and why The Good Dinosaur is clearly the best Pixar movie and not a critical bomb and a box office failure
>>
>>82660330
>THREE movies in a row by a single director get shit on by critics
>this is a conspiracy

This is why M Night Shamalyansjkanisadnfanananan needs to be hired again. The critics clearly have it out for him
>>
>>82660496
Apparently Disney?

I can't believe we've gotten to the point where fanboys have gone full tinfoil hat
>>
>>82660996
This. Deadpool is the underdog of the situation and considering production costs and revenues is one of the most succeful movie of the year. And the mouse has nothing to do with it.
>>
>>82660221
Look, Hollywood has been trying to get Michael Bay out of the industry for years now. All they ever do is trash his movies, especially the Transformers ones and yet they still keep making billions of dollars. If they can't even get the audiences to listen to them about Michael Bay, I doubt that WB would be any better.

The shit is just shit anon.
>>
>>82660643
>>82660680
i hate you
>>
>>82661055
It wasn't a critical bomb though.
>>
>>82660841
>and they're willing to overlook some of the flaws
This is the strength of the MCU. Thor was not truly that great of a movie, but they spent enough time establishing Thor himself that people liked him enough to keep watching. This is beneficial to the larger narrative, as they needed people to care about what happens next to him, and for him to have his character known and engaged with by the viewer, so whoever wrote or directed the Avengers wouldn't have to do that on top of trying to balance all the other characters.

Thor had scenes of him sitting in a diner, eating Pop-Tarts and asking for another cup of coffee in a boisterous way. Compare that to Man of Steel. It would have been nice if in between all the grand, visual poetry, we could have had a time to sit down and say "Hey, what's this Clark Kent guy like, just in his downtime? How is he with his coworkers? Does he have any friends? Maybe he's a bit of a dork. Maybe he's got a Kansas sensibility in terms of music that makes him stick out in Metropolis. We trade that in for scenes of him working odd jobs across the country, never settling down enough to know anyone, or for us to get to know him. The most we know is that he wants to help people, kind of, and has anger issues that cause him to damage people's property instead of confronting them outright.
>>
>>82660726
>Plus, you're acting like the MCU doesn't have financial or critical failures, which is just not true.
Actually technically by all counts it doesn't. Their most unsuccessful and critical worst was Incredible Hulk (which is wrong, clearly this should be Thor 2, not like that's well liked or anything) which was like 7 years ago and even that made a tiny profit and is somehow Fresh
>>
>>82660726

Uh, the box office numbers beat BvS, and with the international box office it's already heading right past it, and it's not likely to crater in week 2 and 3 the way BvS did.
>>
>>82661101
True. My mistake. Still a financial bomb though

Tommorowland was a critical and financial bomb then
>>
File: 1454296247926.jpg (58KB, 580x679px) Image search: [Google]
1454296247926.jpg
58KB, 580x679px
There's no reason to take this random guy's word, it's literally on the level of Faraci "scoops"

But Ayer and Will Smith leaving WB to film Bright, and the recent reshoots kind of say something
>>
>>82660726
The MCU literally doesn't have any financial failures in terms of movies.
>>
>>82661127
Actually Thor 2 got the worst critical scores in the MCU. It's also rotten if you click on top critics.
>>
>>82661107
I think that's fair. Thor1/2 are not great movies. However, I'm also not really willing to call them bad movies because Thor himself is entertaining and likable. They're movies I saw once, was entertained for 2 hours, and I never need to see them again. Goodwill can help carry something.
>>
>>82660161
Who are his sources? The movie doesn't come out for months. Not that it's impossible that some people already saw a cut of it, but still.
>>
Reminder that Deadpool has still beat BvS domestically and even internationally, it's only like 100m ahead

If BvS had released like a regular film in different territories instead of all at once on the same day, this would have looked even more embarrassing
>>
>>82660496
Audiences, of course.

I don't want to imply that DC films are any good, but I also won't be blind not to tell that people nowadays don't like "mean-spirited" things and a film about a gang of supervillains and psychopaths loaded with bombs in their brain and set loose to fight the Joker of all people is definitely going to be a major turn-off to modern audiences' delicate feelings. The mouse gives people what they want: comfy, digestible comedic fluff with some pretense of action and drama here and there.
>>
>>82661234
Fuck, Deadpool never even hit China and it was still a bigger success than BvS
>>
>>82661217
Thor is okay, but the movies were carried by Loki for me. That's one example of an actor being so good that the movie doesn't turn into complete shit.
>>
>>82660330
I find it kind of hilarious the amount of people on /co/ that think Disney doesn't want its competitors to make good super hero movies. Bad super hero movies lead to audience fatigue. Civil War didn't just have to be a good movie on its own, it had to make up for the disappointment generated by Batman V. Superman.

You see the same thing said in comics. Marvel and DC have stated time and again that when their competitor does well, more people buy more comics from BOTH companies. It's a rising tide of quality that lifts all boats.
>>
>>82660580
and reviews influences word of mouth
>>
>>82660161
OP, it's as if you're implying MoS and BvS were bad. They weren't. They were better than anything the MCU has ever done. It's just the critics and the public that are wrong.
>>
>>82660161
Whoisthisnigger.com
>>
>>82661269
I should have thrown Loki in there as well.

>>82661291
It can to some degree and yet movies that are panned hard still turn into billion dollar franchises.
>>
I just don't get it

Batman v Superman actually took RISKS, it tried to do something different for once and aim a mostly mediocre genre of movies to a higher audience, it tried to achieve something to further the medium and the standard of movies today, and all it gets is nothing but shit left and right.
And here we are, we get another Marvel movie, with the same premise, same characters, same story, same pacing, same cause and effects each and every one of its movies have been having for nearly a decade now, and everyone is praising it like its the next coming of Jesus.

I just want movies to be good, and we had it, but we just turned our backs on it. Why?
>>
File: bvs_co_poster.jpg (89KB, 630x720px) Image search: [Google]
bvs_co_poster.jpg
89KB, 630x720px
>>82661299
>>
File: image.jpg (43KB, 600x619px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43KB, 600x619px
>>82661299
>>
Who?

Not that I would doubt it, though. WB and Sony are in some kind of bizarre competition to see who can be stupider.
>>
>>82661237
Seriously, Suicid Squad should be a more serious Deadpool and really, i do not understand, even if it were true, how the hell they can failed something that should work by default.

They had Adult rating, anti hero and villains, badasserie, Batman Cameo, Joker.

What the fuck is happening here?
>>
>>82661322
>Movie titled BATMAN V SUPERMAN
>Taking risks

That is possible the biggest normie bait title of a movie if I've ever seen one. Who cares if they 'tried', the result was terrible.
>>
>>82661322
Look doing something different is fine but you need to fucking deliver on that.
>>
>>82661322
Stale pasta.
>>
>>82661322
I mean, technically spending 200M+ on a shitty movie is a pretty big risk, so in that sense you have a point.
>>
File: 1447076184838.jpg (56KB, 251x251px) Image search: [Google]
1447076184838.jpg
56KB, 251x251px
>>82660221
>>82660330
>>
>>82661322
Do you mind if I try some of this pasta?
>>
>Jarred Leto and """memethod acting"""
>Jarred Leto marketing
>Bohemian Rhapsody for "le epic old song"
>Will Smith as Will Smith
>this incarnation of Harley
the writing was on the damn wall and you people chose to ignore it the good parts
>Boomer
>Waller
>Katana
>being a stand alone
>great look of Croc
>nice balance of humor and grimness
>>
>>82661043
>They had to build the MCU from the ground up with characters most people on the street had no idea existed, and turned them into household names. It was a huge gamble, but it has paid off in spades for them. They built their own personal brand up
Fucking Ant-Man is now known among kids. If that doesn't tell you Disney and Marvel did something right, nothing will
>>
File: WSMR.jpg (45KB, 700x350px) Image search: [Google]
WSMR.jpg
45KB, 700x350px
I believe in them
>>
File: 1462900187531.jpg (222KB, 562x462px) Image search: [Google]
1462900187531.jpg
222KB, 562x462px
>>82661322
Thanks for the pasta friend, I was a bit hungry.
>>
>>82660434
Where is the evidence Green Lantern was supposed to make anything other than green lantern movies
>>
>>82661322
Taking risk =/= guaranteed payoff
Gee, it's like taking risks could lead to something bad happening
>>
File: 1462958378974.gif (3MB, 640x266px) Image search: [Google]
1462958378974.gif
3MB, 640x266px
We live in an age where Ant Man is more popular than both Batman and Superman
>>
>>82660161
Not surprising. They're smashing together, what? 6-8 characters? With only a small amount of time for intros? Of course it's going to be a clusterfuck.
>>
>>82661416

WB kept saying it was the start of their new cinematic universe. Then it wasn't.
>>
>>82661429
Evansposting is the best meme.
>>
>a movie that looks like a terrible mess is rumored to be a terrible mess
It wouldn't surprise me one bit.
>>
>>82661416
>On January 1, 2014, it was revealed that Warner Bros. intended to launch another attempt at a cinematic universe a few years earlier, which would have started with the 2011 film Green Lantern. The script for The Flash was being written in 2011 by Green Lantern writers Michael Green and Marc Guggenheim, with the post-credits scene featuring Hal Jordan (Ryan Reynolds) meeting The Flash.[17] The film was then cancelled due to the critical and box office disappointment of Green Lantern.
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DC_Extended_Universe
>>
File: 1462646820930.jpg (168KB, 347x511px) Image search: [Google]
1462646820930.jpg
168KB, 347x511px
>>82660161
>>
>>82661416
WB said plenty of times they wanted to make a DC MCU.

They put in Amanda Waller as the Nick Fury.
>>
File: disney2016.png (810KB, 1200x1338px) Image search: [Google]
disney2016.png
810KB, 1200x1338px
Why can't these studios release all good movies, like Disney?
>>
>>82661416
Waller was meant to be their Nick Fury. The link between all the movies at the start. It never took off though
>>
>>82661444
Actually no. The concept is the same as The Dirty Dozen, therefore, it could be working fine
>>
>>82661480
>this one random tweet proves it!
>>
File: dog.jpg (17KB, 313x286px) Image search: [Google]
dog.jpg
17KB, 313x286px
>>82661322
When you do things that are "risky", in that they risk making your movie shitty, and they make your movie shitty, what is praiseworthy in that?
>>
>>82660221
>>82660330
And Deadpool to?
>>
>>82661429
Shitty films don't make characters unpopular. We'll always have Reeve and Keaton.
>>
>>82661322
Just cause it took risks doesn't cancel out all its glaring flaws. Shit pacing, awful editing, no faithfulness in its characters, end credits scene in the middle of the movie, among other things.

I know this is pasta but I'm sure you believe every bit of it
>>
Jared Leto is a terrifying man.
>>
>>82661444
Well its not like you need a lot of devotion for Boomerang and co.
>>
>>82661234
you going to respond to this:
>>82661254

or just ignore it like a good dc
>>
>>82661498
No, the critical and financial failure does.
>>
File: 1462764260891.jpg (120KB, 1205x1285px) Image search: [Google]
1462764260891.jpg
120KB, 1205x1285px
>>82661416
Because they said so themselves and then went back on their word when everyone hated the movie. GL was supposed to be their Iron Man and Ryan their RDJ, kickstarting a cinematic universe with a lesser known hero and going for the same comedic tone as the MCU.
>>
>>82661429
That's a mighty fine gif.
>>
File: a respectable 79.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
a respectable 79.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
>>82661322
>>
>>82660580
>Reviewers said Speed Racer was shit and nobody watched it because nobody liked it anyway.

I may be the only person in the world who loved Speed Racer.
>>
>>82661519
>pacing
So tired of this meme. Do you even know what pacing means?
>>
File: SCARED.jpg (130KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
SCARED.jpg
130KB, 500x332px
>>82661490
now
>Disney buys Marvel
>Disney buys Star Wars
next
>Disney buys exclusive rights to air
>>
>>82661480
Why people do not understand that a ruinous
DC cinematic is negative for everyone? Their failures will also fall on Fox and Marvel movie.
>>
File: Deadshot and Harley.gif (49KB, 358x200px) Image search: [Google]
Deadshot and Harley.gif
49KB, 358x200px
But will the romance save it?
>>
>>82661416
Rekt
>>
>>82661429
>DCEU gave us INVINCIBLE SON, Man or Murder and Sad Affleck meme
>MCU gives us Laughing Evans and Sluts
I hope Bananas catches on
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yP6LkvXN5LY
>>
>>82661559
Don't push your cuck meme here.
>>
>>82660330
No, it's not suspicious when the movies are shit. They don't learn from their own mistakes and just want to mash more characters in to get people to watch just because, OMG, Wonder Woman is in it! They don't care about pacing, story, or just regular ass sense, they just want people to come in so the just keep making movies with a lot of characters in it. Deadpool did well because it focuses on 1 character and fleshes him out well. His villain is well rounded, and while colossus and Not!Cannonball were just side characters, they had good moments and they were excellent foils for deadpool.
>>
>>82661513
My point is Ant Man has done more in recent memory thats clicked with the audience than both Batman and Superman.
>>
>>82661549
Have you smelled the air at the Magic Kingdom? It smells like fresh baked cookies. Disney owning air might not be so bad.
>>
>>82661578

>and just want to mash more characters in to get people to watch just because, OMG, Wonder Woman is in it!

This right here is their fatal flaw. They think name recognition is all they need to succeed.

It's sad, really.
>>
>>82660161
Would anyone be surprised if it is a mess? It probably should have been rated R so they wouldn't have had to worry about trying not to control the movie.
>>
>>82661524
Reading comprehension anon. I was saying that Deadpool beat BvS as a good thing and that it would have been embarrassing for BvS if it had released normally because if the same dropoff in ticket sales happened without that opening boost, this would have looked really fucking bad for DC. Not that it doesn't already.
>>
>>82661554
This. >>82661287
DC benefits from Marvel movies being popular and vice versa. They each want to be on top of course, but too many bad movies in a row hurts the genre as a whole.
>>
>>82661574
probably too late for that, cuck has become an insult even outside of 4chan
>>
>>82661580
That doesn't matter. No one is buying Ant-Man posters or wearing Ant-Man tshirts.

No one is making pop songs about Ant-Man or dressing up as Ant-Man to visit children's hospitals.

No one cares about Ant-Man aside from the laughs.
>>
>>82661540
It's a criminally underrated movie anon. It's biggest strength and greatest weakness is that the Wachowski's set out to make a live action cartoon, and succeeded. The people who got that loved it, the people who didn't hated it or quite fairly pointed out it would have been cheaper and easier just to make a cartoon.
>>
>>82661540
There's two of us

>>82661554
You seem to think that "laughing at WB" is the same as "wanting them to fail".

Everybody knows that if people continue to fuck up it looks bad for the movies
>>
>>82661429
>STOP, INVINCIBLE SLUT
>>
>>82661322
I'm not going to kid you, the first hour of BvS bored me shitless, I actually dozed off, no movie has ever done that to me in the cinema. Also, just because it's risky doesn't mean it'll pay off, and in the end, we got a joyless, dull mess that tried to be more than it needed to be. I just wanted a good, fun movie with my favorite characters beefing, not a five-act revenge film. I'm not expecting Hamlet or The Spanish Tragedy.
>>
File: 1459890466112.jpg (110KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1459890466112.jpg
110KB, 1280x720px
>>82661626
>No one is buying Ant-Man posters or wearing Ant-Man tshirts.

I wear Ant-Man shirts
>>
>>82661642
>You seem to think that "laughing at WB" is the same as "wanting them to fail".
There are plenty of anons here who want it to fail so WB can scrap the current DCEU and start over.
>>
>>82661626
Are you fucking high? Look Bats and Supes are still top comic icons but people are buying Ant Man merch these days
>>
>>82660841

Which is insane, because MCU started off B-list (who knew who Iron Man was in 2008? Not enough to make a bajillion dollars) and DC is using the most famous superheroes in the fucking world (aside from Spider-Man). I cannot believe how hard they've fucked up with Superman and Batman. It should not be POSSIBLE to fuck up Superman and Batman, and yet they're doing it. People should be ATTACHED to these figures, and yet they aren't.
>>
File: will and margot.jpg (41KB, 650x488px) Image search: [Google]
will and margot.jpg
41KB, 650x488px
>>82661574
But I'm serious. They're the two stars of the movie. They're both great actors. They've been in a romance together before. And they hang out all the time outside of work so they might have great chemistry. It could literally save the movie.
>>
>>82661684
I mean fail completely and fold. I want them to start over as well.
>>
>>82661665
That's because you're evil, Lex.

>>82661685
When I see someone on the street wearing Ant-Man merch, I'll admit you're right. But I won't see anyone wearing it.
>>
>>82661693
A romance isn't going to save the movie.
>>
>>82661626
>he doesn't wear antman shirts
I have 3
>>
>>82661626
People are cumming over Ant-man in CW.
>>
>>82661370
People don't like serious or dark anymore.
>>
>>82660330
Deadpool's the only outlier.

Everybody knew BvS was going to suck but yeah, Xmen and SS both getting shit while Civil War gets a pass? Come on
>>
>>82661626
My little brother has an Ant-Man and wants a BP shirt I'll have you know
>>
>>82661665
>I wear Ant-Man shirts
Where can I get one?
>>
>>82660161
I mean, I heard it on 4chan first, as soona s the first previews came out
>>
>>82660347
you say that, and yet Marvel made Jessica Jones, and is making Black Widow.
>>
>>82661730
>SS both getting shit
One fucking guy

And also, come on, you saw the marketing for X-Men Apoc and know Singer's methods. Considering what they're saying about it, it's a very likely chance that it could very well be shit
>>
>>82660930
did someone say A SECOND FRESH REVIEW?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYKeQczkFfM
>>
>>82661741
In your local trash can.
>>
>>82661710
>Ant Man isnt popular guys!!!!!
You have fun with that train of thought
>>
>>82661730
What about when X-Men: DoFP got good reviews? What about Amazing Spider-Man 2 got shit reviews? There isn't any conspiracy, dippy.
>>
>>82660460
Agreed, but you forgot to mention all the government agencies which love and care for us. They would also inform us if anything was wrong!
>>
>>82661730
DoFP got rave reviews anon
>>
>>82661757
No one here has proven me wrong yet. Just given me singular anecdotal "evidence".

Stay mad though.
>>
>>82661741
I got mine from Amazon. Alternatively, Redbubble.

They're Pym ones, not Lang though
>>
>>82660527
But Disney only has like 3 good superhero movies
>>
>>82661783
>No one here has proven me wrong yet.
How are we supposed to prove you right? Go out on the street and take pictures?
>>
>>82661741
Unfortunately at Hot Topic, it's embarrassing going into one but it pays off, or just buy it online

>>82661756
>28%
>>
>>82661567

>The first 20 minutes were fucking amazing, on Krypton--
>But there's another THREE HOURS AFTER THAT!

I cannot believe how charming Mackie is
>>
>>82660844
This.

BvS was shit, but Disney isn't gold.
>>
>>82661322

>you're letting my mom die
>I mean Martha
>I call my mom Martha now
>it's weird, I know, but it's a totally normal thing a guy raised by loving adoptive parents would do
>that's why I called my dad Jonathan when he was alive

>>82661043
>unless the bubble somehow miraculously bursts (like people have been waiting for over a decade now)

Westerns were the dominant genre for decades, right? I'm disappointed in how risk-averse the movie industry's gotten since I was a kid (the 80s and 90s allowed for so much more experimentation and so many weird little films), but I'm pretty sure we're gonna see at least ten years of more solid superhero flicks.
>>
>literally believing some random tweeter so you can shitpost

These people are just cashing in on the Faraci method to get clicks. This guy didn't even post it on a website, just his Twitter account.
>>
>>82660178
but why Russia Today, my commrade anon?
>>
>>82661785
>Iron Man
>Half of Captain America 1
>Captain America 2
>Ant-Man
>Captain America 3

That's 4 and a half
>>
So what's the buzz on the WW movie?

Optimism? Fear? Or too soon to say?
>>
>>82661783
Civil War is being praised right now and from word of mouth Scott Literally stole the show each scene that hes in. Which is saying something considering the other big names in the film. Look you dont have to like Ant Man, which is fine, but youre delusional to think that the character hasnt had a significant popularity spike
>>
>>82661166
He got to make Bright, an R-Rated fantasy film, specifically because internal reception to Skwad was good.

He is also signed on to make Skwad 2
>>
>They told Leto to lay on the floor to prepare for the role of Joker...
>HE ACTUALLY DID IT. THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN
>>
File: 1459450515506.jpg (1MB, 4601x2365px) Image search: [Google]
1459450515506.jpg
1MB, 4601x2365px
>>82661857
Some people are just laughing/using this as a chance to Evanspost.

Calm down, m8
>>
>>82661628

It had so many good moments.

>Looked more like a nonja to me, terrible what passes for ninjas these days
>Inspector Detector
>Speed Racer theme swelling as the Mach 5 travels in slow-mo
>Freebird playing as Spridle and Chim-Chim run from security

I even teared up at the end.

>The things you do...
>slow-mo of Mach 6 LEAPING OVER most of the racers
>...they just take my breath away

>>82661642

Three of us!
>>
>>82661886
From the look of what we have seen, it looks pretty lame imo, but I'll have to see a full trailer.
>>
>>82660381
>Civil War was a success
>DoFP was a success
>Deadpool was a success
So basically comic fans just want 1:1 adaptations of the comics they read. Who'd have thought.
>>
>>82661287
Marvel and Disney have both tanked their respective industries. If you don't think it will happen again you're flat out stupid.
>>
File: Putin (2).jpg (303KB, 1600x2400px) Image search: [Google]
Putin (2).jpg
303KB, 1600x2400px
>>82661858
>implying Russia Today isn't the only true objective news source left in this corrupt world
>>
>>82661923
>Civil War
>anything like the book
If it was a 1:1 adaptation, it'd have been a steaming pile of shit
>>
>>82661370
Nothing happened. You're taking a literally who's unsourced statement as fact
>>
>>82661923
>Civil War
>1:1 adaptation

The reason anybody even gave Civil War a glance at all was because it was not

DoFP isn't anything like the comic event either
>>
>>82661942
It involved different players but if you remove the Bucky plot it was pretty much Civil War.
>>
>>82661528
But Skawd hasn't come out yet so how can it be a critical anything?
>>
>>82660381
Which is fucking funny because they have the most iconic superheroes on their hands in a time where that shit is at the peak of its popularity and somehow they end fucking it up.

They're convinced everything needs to be dark and gritty cause Nolan's Batman was a hit and on top of that they put Zack fucking Snyder in charge of everything, they're a fucking mess.

They could very much release a campy Superman movie with an okayish script and they'd make a shitton of money and the reviews wouldn't be bashing them that hard.

What people want from capes is a bunch of crossover and the sense of the ebin multiverse shaping up, the overall quality of the movies ends up taking a secondary role. Children and normalfags "enjoyed" Iron Man 2 and Thor: The Dark World because muh MCU despite being fucking shit films.
>>
>>82661444
have you ever seen a movie before
>>
>>82661824
>All those butthurt faggots in the comments.

Anthony only speaks the truth.
>>
>>82661429
That's pretty objectively untrue anon
>>
File: 1314862486695.gif (2MB, 300x174px) Image search: [Google]
1314862486695.gif
2MB, 300x174px
>>82661626

>ITYOOL 2016
>Not having an Ant-man T-shirt
>>
>>82661951
Just because /co/ doesn't like the Civil War doesn't mean Civil War isn't massively popular.
>>
>>82661880
Ant-Man doesn't belong on that list.
>>
File: 1462525321102.png (157KB, 249x275px) Image search: [Google]
1462525321102.png
157KB, 249x275px
>>82662017
>/co/ doesn't like the Civil War

/co/ is not one anon shitposting. Most people here enjoyed it.
>>
>>82662033
I disagree
>>
>>82661999
Perhaps I should have rephrased, because its not like Ant Man is going to replace either anytime soon in terms of iconic stature. The popularity spike is there though
>>
>>82662067
Wait, you meant the comic. Never mind I'm retarded
>>
>>82661751
I didn't mean just the tweet. Look at this thread, or the rest of this board. The Disney sharks are out for blood.
>>
>>82662067
I refuse to believe there's anyone on this board that actually thinks Civil War was a good book
>>
>>82661886
Malaise. Just look at the visual style alone for the footage they've released. That's enough to make me kind of feel less like I even want a Wonder Woman movie. Which previously I did.
>>
>>82660161
Dc on SUICIDE watch.
>>
>>82662102
See>>82662093
>>
File: dp v bvs.jpg (2MB, 1517x2024px) Image search: [Google]
dp v bvs.jpg
2MB, 1517x2024px
>>82661234
If you take out the territories that only DP or BvS opened, it's even more impressive.
>>
>>82662099
Nobody's out for blood. But another BvS review shitstorm would be funny you have to admit.

If we got two of those in a row, the entertainment value is there
>>
>>82661880
>Iron Man
>good
No

>all of Cap 1
>cap 2
>ant man
>half of Civil War
>>
>>82662102

The art was pretty good
>>
>First trailer was dark and gritty
>Second trailer was upbeat and cheery
Like anybody really expected this movie to be a success. WB executive meddling is even more blatant than BvS.
>>
>>82661923
>any of those
>like the books
Are you fucking high
>>
>>82661959
Not really. The simple fact that the final battle between Iron Man and Captain America isn't interrupted puts the movie above the comic
>>
>>82662138
>Iron Man 1
>Not good

You have shit taste.
>>
>>82661966

>They're convinced everything needs to be dark and gritty cause Nolan's Batman was a hit

And they've forgotten that even at their grimmest, Nolan's movies had warmth and humor and people behaving somewhat like human beings as opposed to monologuing anger automatons.

>At least we'll have spares.
>Well, you know, you're at a party, things get crazy, people start passing out weaponized hallucinogens...
>Why do we fall, Master Bruce?
>>
>>82661961
Because Disney already bought the reviews
>>
>>82662138
>IM1 not good
A BOX OF SCRAPS
>>
>>82660506
Fucking christ are you serious?

Suddenly Apocalypse reviews are not so bad.
>>
Everyone says the reshoot a were because the guy playing Croc was too busy the first time.

He's a main character. How do you film the bulk of a movie without one of the stars?
>>
File: iron-man-2-mickey-rourke.jpg (22KB, 570x259px) Image search: [Google]
iron-man-2-mickey-rourke.jpg
22KB, 570x259px
>>82662099

>Now there is blood in the water. And the sharks will come.

Sharks wouldn't be circling if DC wasn't already bleeding
>>
>>82661549

>Disney buys the planet Earth for a shocking $100 million

>"Who knew the Earth was actually this cheap?" "I guess no one bothered to try considering, it's the freaking Earth!"
>>
>>82662138
Nigger, Iron Man 1 was so good it made Tony Stark fucking mainstream.
>>
>>82662176
You don't really like Iron Man, do you?

It's the least interesting superhero movie I've ever seen. Thor Dark World is miles better than that shitheap
>>
>>82661540
>>82661628
>>82661910
I hate to be a WEED LMAO guy
But it is fucking amazing high
Visually awesome movie
>>
>>82662243
Shit taste confirmed.
>>
>>82662222
Croc is secondary. Harley, Deadshot, Waller, Enchantress and Flagg are the mains
>>
>>82661628
But then it would have been a CG adaptation of an old anime. Criminally underrated is better than Astro Boy.
>>
File: outrageous.jpg (33KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
outrageous.jpg
33KB, 300x300px
>>82662129
That's really impressive, especially considering that Deadpool's budget was 5 times less than BvS
>>
>>82662206
>iron man made his first armor from a box of scraps
>marvel studios made IM script, their first movie, from a box of scraps aswell
>both ended being successful as fuck
POTTERY

I don't buy the whole "paying reviewers" bullshit, but they might be doing something else, all this shit is unbelievable.
>>
>>82662233
What was fucking good about it? People went to see it because it had a Black Sabbath song in the trailer.

I seriously can't think of a single thing positive to say about it. The Iron Man movies have always been the worst Marvel movies.
>>
>>82660680
IM NOT HOVERING OVER THE FILENAME
YOU WONT GET ME TWICE
>>
>>82662301
It's fine if you didn't enjoy it. Not going to waste my time on shitty bait.
>>
>>82662243

You're fishing in empty waters pal.
>>
>>82662301
You can't say the IM movies are the worst when Thor's movies exist.

I don't even like IM's movies but Thor's are so much fucking worse. I almost fell asleep watching the Dark World. Apparently making a movie where Thor hits things with a hammer is too hard for Marvel.
>>
>>82660330
Dude, this is the studio who couldn't get a Superman movie made in 20 years. And even when they finally did one, it was poorly received.

And when they rebooted it after 7 years, it was divisive at best.
>>
>>82662247

Oh, absolutely.

I saw it sober and thought I was stoned.
I saw it stoned and thought I was God.
>>
File: 1462665400447.gif (1MB, 300x203px) Image search: [Google]
1462665400447.gif
1MB, 300x203px
>it's another cape movie thread where everyone buys into some nobody's bullshit and lose their minds
>>
>>82661783
DENIAL
D
E
N
I
A
L
>>
>>82661658
>the first hour of BvS bored me shitless, I actually dozed off
That happened with me and MoS
I can take slow paced movie, hell, I prefer them, but when your characters just act like wet cardboard it makes it a snooze
>>
>>82662301
Then explain the negative bits
>>
File: tumblr_o6tfo0dbh91rl1vlfo2_1280.jpg (345KB, 1058x1500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o6tfo0dbh91rl1vlfo2_1280.jpg
345KB, 1058x1500px
>>82660161
Worry not, The Asylum is here.
>>
>>82660161
What did you expect?
>>
>>82661554
I want a good DC cinematic universe
But if they fail and take down every other cinematic universe with them I'd be totally fine with it
>>
>>82662444

Oh dear. Oh, dear dear dear.
>>
>>82662487
Fuck off boco
>>
>>82662444
Based Asylum
>>
>>82660330
remember this guy?
>>
>>82660161
Gosh what reliable information.

So he can either say "I told you so" or "My source was wrong" and have no liability.

He literally is saying nothing.
>>
>>82662406

It's just boring. There's no memorable characters or scenes, the visuals are just a bunch of shit blowing up in the desert, and the main conflict of the movie was... What? It's just s movie about Robert Downey Junior making a suit.

>>82662373
Thor Dark World had actual things happen. All the stuff with Jane sucked but everything with Asgard being invaded and earth getting wrecked by elves was actual conflict. And then there was the whole subplot with Loki and his mommy issues.

It was just a better movie than Iron Man. Maybe you just liked Iron Man because you were a kid when you saw it, but try going back and watching it with adult eyes.
>>
>Denial starting early

August is gonna be fun.
>>
>>82662444
>They're supposed to be storybook villains
>>
>>82661567
>Shitting on DCEU while he's promoting a piece of shit movie like Our Brand Is Crisis

Pottery.
>>
>>82660161
So apparently only Marvel Studios is the only studio that makes goods movies anymore, he's huh? That's a new low for Hollywood.
>>
>>82660161
COME ON DC! Step the fuck up already.

This can't be happening. I'm a Marvelfag and I still feel bad for this one.
>>
File: image.jpg (262KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
262KB, 1366x768px
Contributions are confirmed.

Your checks have now been sent.
>>
>>82660161
seriously, and they say that disney paying for negative reviews is conspiracy
>>
>>82662697
Dude, it's just one guy and his dumb tweet. We don't know how the movie is going to turn out, calm down.
>>
>>82661511
DP is basically mcu movie done by fox
>>
>>82662697
As a DCfag it gives me more joy seeing WB executives getting shown up than it would seeing good DC movies. These arrogant scum bags need to realise they aren't fucking omniscient and failure after failure is the best way to do that. It is actually a testament to their arrogance that it has taken them this many bombs to relinquish creative control to people that have an actual proven track record.
>>
>>82660221

Or it could be that WB is bad at many things.
>>
>>82662732
MCU movies don't have meta-narrative awareness, or an R rating that comes with that kind of violence and nudity. BTW, Stan Lee said the strip club cameo is his favorite one, unsurprisingly.
>>
File: 1461600739363.png (88KB, 257x291px) Image search: [Google]
1461600739363.png
88KB, 257x291px
>>82662701
>>
>>82660330

Or maybe, just MAYBE they could be disappointing movies.
>>
>>82662732
>disney
>ever making a Rated R movie

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA
>>
>>82661147
It did, but like I said, not like it was predicted. CW was estimated to gross well over 200 million, but it only did 179. By comparison, BvS opened with 166 mil.

Will CW go over BvS' worldwode gross? Absolutely. But so far, their opening weekend was pretty similar.

>>82661175
What I neant was, not all of their movies have been huge successes.
>>
File: 1461444280594.jpg (51KB, 415x392px) Image search: [Google]
1461444280594.jpg
51KB, 415x392px
>>82662747
This.

It's like stop depending on brand recognition and fix your shit.
>>
>>82660330
Snyder is an inconsistent meh to shit director and WB put the whole DCEU in his hands. How is him being shit a conspiracy?
>>
File: Zf4gA7E.gif (55KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Zf4gA7E.gif
55KB, 500x500px
>>82662473
>But if they fail and take down every other cinematic universe with them I'd be totally fine with it

Even Batman thinks you're a an asshole.
>>
>>82662747
Failures that big just result in either the executives deflecting responsibility to everyone but themselves, or an army of denialfags vigorously using terms like "postmodern Arthurian legend" to defend their shitty movies.
>>
>>82662788
>>82662798
let me see
DP
>quips and jokes
>shitty villain
>epic destruction scenes
>a lot of cgi
>brainless flick
yup, it's very mcu, also, you forget the fact that kids went to see DP as well, and people were confused, because they somehow didn't notice that it's a rated R movie
>>
So Green Lantern is an under-sung masterpiece too, right? It's only the conspiracy? Jonah Hex too, right?
>>
>>82660496

WB and the writers/directors will just blame fans for not "getting" it, like Snyder does.
>>
>>82662444
>ib4 this is better than the actual Suicide Squad
>>
>>82662874
Are you implying they weren't spacekino and westkino respectively?
>>
https://mobile.twitter.com/bobfinstock/status/730058203061358596

So if any of you actually checked the tweet and the replies, you'd see that the guy's reasoning is the reshoots weren't about humor.

We already know this. The director was allowed to film another action setpiece. The director has said this on multiple occasions
>>
>>82662696
And Fox... results are discontinuous, but in its list there are good movies.
>>
I'm so glad they quit the on-set Leto stories. That shit made me cringe.
>>
>>82662843
Whatever people think the money is what matters at the end of the day, and at the rate WB is eviscerating Batman's legacy I'd be surprised if the next Batman movie was a commercial success, never mind down the line.
>>
Given that the vast majority of marketing hype for Suicide Squad has been "Look how method Leto is! It's freaking poeople out!" and given the last minute reshoots (the last cape movie with reshoots this late and this publicized was, oh look, Fan4stic) I don't know why hopes were especially high.

I mean, I can see wanting to see it, but thinking it'll be a 10/10 and if it's anything less it must be due to conspiracy?
>>
>>82660330
As someone who has worked for WB in the past, there is no conspiracy. They just have no clue how to handle their DC characters. It's sad.
>>
>>82661481
>a DC MCU
DC Marvel Cinematic Universe
>>
File: 1432041328720.jpg (117KB, 1058x705px) Image search: [Google]
1432041328720.jpg
117KB, 1058x705px
>>82662444
>negress harley
>probably with a real brooklyn accent
I gotta see this
>>
>>82660841
To be fair there are also critics and fans that enjoy being contrarian and shit on the movies just because they're popular.
>>
>>82662858
Nah, you're just salty, and are confusing "MCU style" with "Anything that isn't DC's grimderpfest". Deadpool used a style that fit the character, and how that was similar or different to the MCU was a function of that. But by all means, kep being mad. It isn't lessening anyone's enjoyment of Deadpool. Sorry about BvS though.
>>
>>82660841
This is why I keep saying that context matters. Snyderverse just goes and expects us to care about underdeveloped protagonists and background characters suffering without providing an emotional context.

Superman dying isn't going to resonate if he's not likable yet.
>>
>>82662935
This, but it is easier to blame the mouse, or the audiance.

Yet, I recall, a few years ago, that /co was pretty worried about how the DC transformed Mos2 into a trailer of the JLA. Everyone perceived that DC was just chasing Marvel without a true plan. So why, now, people are so surprised that things are not going well?
>>
>>82662919
Sure, but the point is that the executives will never admit that they were the ones who fucked it up. They will never admit that they shouldn't have given creative control to Snyder and Goyer, or that they should not have allowed the marketing department to come up with movie titles, or that they should have allowed comic industry consultants to actually have more creative input. It will never be their fault even if it all fails in the end.
>>
>>82663028
The point that you gloss is that the audience loves brainless flicks, and hates anything that tries to be different. Have you seen the movie idiocracy? It's a perfect illustration. Sure, BvS had flaws, but it didn't deserve such scrutiny that it got
>>
>>82661626
>all this ant-man hate

Snyder, is that you?
>>
I wonder if Batman Forever would nowadays be considered a masterpiece? Probably yes
>>
>>82661429

This is perhaps the best Evans gif I have ever seen and will ever see.
>>
>>82662935
Anything interesting you could tell us?
>>
File: 1461517191805.png (517KB, 541x670px) Image search: [Google]
1461517191805.png
517KB, 541x670px
>>82661322
>post is about getting angry about repetitiveness
>its actually pasta
>>
>>82663108
I really hope that evans get a rectum cancer
>>
>>82663074
>the audience loves brainless flicks
And yet they hated BvS. Weird right? Maybe they just like hings that entertain them.
>>
>>82661322
>Batman v Superman actually took RISKS,
Risks don't get rewarded. SUCCESS gets rewarded. Hell, if there's not a greater likelihood of failure it isn't a risk! So you're right, maybe it was risky.
>>
>>82663074
Are you implying BvS wasn't also a brainless flick? Or MoS?

Just because Snyder puts a shitty filter over his capeshit movies doesn't make them deep.
>>
>>82663145
they just like ONE flavor, and ONE flavor only.
That's the point.
>>
>>82660221
>I have to admit this shit can't be coincidental.
You are right. It's not coincidence that WB doesn't know how to do DC movies and has shit producers and executives that don't know what are doing. Just listen to that Kevin Smith story and stop being a bitch.
>>
>>82663111
Not really, if you've seen the movies that should be enough.
>>
>>82663182
And yet the public and the critics fucking loved Nolanbats.
>>
>>82663173
maybe it was.
it's certainly not a masterpiece, I just don't understand why A is scrutinized, when B is not that better.
>>
>>82661626
You're right bro. I have tons of Superman and Batman t-shirts.
That I wear at home. Instead of to the movie theater. Because the movies suck.
>>
>>82663218
And Nolanbats was before The Avengers and marvel style became the main and only flavor
Still, the 3rd part had mixed reviews
>>
>>82663220
Because A was shit and B was good.

It's not that hard to comprehend.
>>
File: 1459304240394.jpg (109KB, 600x687px) Image search: [Google]
1459304240394.jpg
109KB, 600x687px
>no one has posted the DC BvS excuse bingo board yet

Tom. C'Mon.
>>
File: Ant Man V2.jpg (132KB, 1400x1494px) Image search: [Google]
Ant Man V2.jpg
132KB, 1400x1494px
>There are fuckers in here right now talking shit about Ant Man
Im mad
>>
>>82663245
>mixed reviews
>87% RT score with an 8 rating
>>
>>82662102
I liked that one issue where Emma basically psychically tortured Carol with bodies of dead kids. Honestly, the tie ins were decent.
>>
>>82662575
Did you actually watch iron man beyond the first 30 minutes? It starts in a desert and doesn't really revisit those visuals hardly at all. The main conflict is between Tony and Obedia Stane, his partner and friend who wants to keep manufacturing weapons and had Tony kidnapped and then stole the iron man suit. That's a way more personal and engaging conflict than most of the movies have, and it all wraps together nicely. The movie had tony, rhodey, pepper, Stane (WITH A BOX OF SCRAPS!), and jarvis, who is a likeable character despite being a disembodied voice.
2/10 weak bait, but made me think back on the iron man movies I enjoyed so I'll bump you to 3/10
>>
While we're talking Ant Man t shirts, Im still fucking mad this one is no longer available
>>
>>82663246
I disagree. I think that both A and B was shit.
As a matter of fact, B was complete turd.
>>
>>82663269
Kill yourself.
>>
File: 1461980810751.jpg (50KB, 512x397px) Image search: [Google]
1461980810751.jpg
50KB, 512x397px
All I fucking want...

...is just a good fucking shared DC cinematic universe. All I want and they can't even do that right.

Fuck, man.
>>
File: AllYouNeedToKnow.jpg (116KB, 755x975px) Image search: [Google]
AllYouNeedToKnow.jpg
116KB, 755x975px
>>82660161
I can't wait for /co/ and /tv/ to explode with more memes.
>>
>>82663282
for you
>>
File: 1409530645075.png (70KB, 315x216px) Image search: [Google]
1409530645075.png
70KB, 315x216px
>>82661567
>all that butthurt in the comments
>>
>>82663327
Stay salty
>>
>>82663182
Not just what >>82663218 said, but they also go for seconds and thirds of Wolverine and X-Man movies. There have been bad ones, but the good ones have a deeper, more pertinent message about acceptance vs. prejudice and trying to bridge divides vs trying to fight exclusively for your side.

And with Wolverine, people like the macho action and his gruff, antihero streak. There's some deadpan snark, but it's not quippy. So your seething condemnation of audiences only liking one thing seems a bit like a desperate attempt to come up with a scapegoat for something you like or want to like getting trashed.
>>
>>82663074
See you seem to be under the impression that trying is the same as succeeding. Trying to be different is great but you also have to be good as well.

"Well, it's certainly unique" is the kind of thing you tell an 8 year old when you want to spare his feelings about his shitty drawing.
>>
>>82663322
>ants on the floor, with Scott standing up shrugging
>not just Scott crawling on the floor, picking at the donuts
60% D- for being somewhat in-character, but that's the best I can do.
>>
>>82663324
And you're an extreme minority with that opinion. Both critics and audiences liked B.
>>
>>82661567
DC is at least better at memes
>>
>>82660161

If this is true, WB will probably only release Skwad, Wondy and JL and just scrap the rest of the DCEU.
>>
this>>82663218 would be enough for GTFO every fagots screaming conspiracy or complain of the audiance. Nolan movies are completely different from Marvel shows and the audience enjoyed them.
>>
>>82663399
The common excuse is "Well that was before the MCU was popular and Disney brainwashed everyone"
>>
>>82663391
The thing is, they praised B for the same things that they criticized A for. But whatever, the mouse won, and there is no point of making DC movies. At least there will be less rage here
>>
Ok assuming this guy is right and we have another clusterfuck on our hands, where do we go from here? I mean really, how in gods name do you salvage this entire universe? Im expecting Trank levels of behind the scenes drama if so
>>
>>82663421
But Days of Future Past was in 2014 and yet again, critics and audiences loved that movie.
>>
>>82661626
I literally spent $80 on a mediocre Lego set just to have a Giant Man figure.
>>
>>82660395
>Miller is friends with Russos and Feige
Nah, you can still call conspiracy.
>>
File: photo.jpg.png (1MB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg.png
1MB, 900x900px
>>82662444
>that black guy
I RECOGNIZE THAT POSE
>>
>>82663421
>the trends don't change
>>
>>82660221
>coincidental

Its really that impossible SS could be a bad movie huh? Sure.
>>
>>82660161
>"Some totally reliable source just told me that Suicide Squad is shit! No, this isn't just me riding the popular wave of DCEU hate with absolutely no evidence to back it up!"
>>
File: 1458744942777.jpg (55KB, 626x438px) Image search: [Google]
1458744942777.jpg
55KB, 626x438px
>>82663431
>and there is no point of making DC movies.
Except I want DC movies to be made. I just want them to be by someone not Snyder or anywhere away from Snyder or the dumbfucks at WB to do a complete overhaul

>>82663450
They're idiots anon. Don't question it
>>
File: df1.png (451KB, 600x528px) Image search: [Google]
df1.png
451KB, 600x528px
>>82663460
>>
>>82660583
Wait, this guy honestly believes that TDK was bad and the Thor movies were good?
>>
>>82663450
Didn't AoU earn more money? And Winter Soldier? And GotG?
>>
>>82661540
Arin?
>>
>>82663292
It's a movie about business deals with explosions. Those are two bad tastes that taste bad together.

Of all of those characters, only Tony is actually a person. Everybody else is a cardboard cutout.

I mean, you're free to like it, but it's middling at best. I personally can't fucking stand it.
>>
>>82660601
Ayer is a damn good director, Leto is a good actor, and all the supporting cast seem very cpmics-accurate. That said, WB execs can ruin anything, so who knows.
>>
>>82663450
Because it was good ? The simple answer is not always the wrong one
>>
>>82663471
It's incredibly unlikely.
>>
>>82663488
Only the truest of MCUcks can manage such a feat.
>>
>>82663492
It did $747.9 million

Also, the point is that it was a critical and financial darling when it came out
>>
>>82660637
Strokes for folks mate. I liked BvS more than the Thors, AoU, and Iron Man 2 and 3. The real problem is that some people (on both sides, more on theWB side) can't accept differing opinions.
>>
>>82663488
no, I think he consider the Nolan Movies something apart.
>>
>>82663431
>The thing is, they praised B for the same things that they criticized A for.

What? That didn't happen at all. We're still talking about BvS and Civil War here, right?
>>
>>82663488
I think that guy is obviously talking about DCEU. Especially considering Green Lantern was supposed to be the start of it
>>
>>82663483
God, I hope they boot him before JL2.

Scratch that, I hope they pull a Trank on him and just fire him halfway through. They're pissed at him already, I can see it happening.
>>
>>82663526
Personally I think the success of Suicide Squad as a narrative is going to hing on how much they actually develop the characters versus how much they just bank on "Look kids it's featuring Joker and Harley from DC'S Batman series!"

And that's not something that's filling me with tones of hope. Waller, Deadshot, and Flagg are coming off as afterthoughts in this movie. I'm fucking tired of Batman. Give me something new.
>>
>>82663639
the plot leaked months ago dude
>>
I'll wait for Armond White's review, thanks.
>>
>>82660330
Bad movies get shit on. WB has proved they can only make bad DC movies. Do the math.
>>
>>82663606
>They're pissed at him already

i mean, we can say that, but is there any confirmation?

The rumors also said if BvS made less than a billion he was gone and yet here we are
>>
>>82661749
Yeah after literally 11 movies have established the character and made her a staple of the franchise. Also BLack Widow isn't implied to be the ideal female which is part of the reason why some might show enmity to Wondy
>>
>>82663681
>>>/tv/ is over there
>>
>>82663526
>WB execs
Trust Ayer, I wouldn't worry about the reshoots.
>>
>>82663721
But /tv/ loves to raid /co/, anon.
>>
>>82660161

>take a bunch of disgusting villains
>have a bunch of disgusting actors play them
>this might be a total mess

who would've thought
>>
>>82663719
>its okay for BASED DISNEY to be SJWs, but DC having a woman is literally communism
>>
>>82663483
Why does Snyder have such pull with WB and DC? Giving him a 3rd chance, I get it, why not. Maybe his vision is worth taking another chance, but why the fuck would they have him be involved in ALL of their upcoming movies?
>>
>>82661523
>implying Boomer isn't the most important character in the whole movie.
>>
>>82663077
>Ant-man do you bleed tiny blood?
>>
>>82660221
Although this particular thing has NOT been happening, various big corporations bribing or intimidating reviewers has been a non-secret people were very open about for decades which was why the GG retards pissed me off because yes all entertainment journalism is rigged and corrupt no shit. But in this case it's just a shitty movie.
>>
File: 1409743796401.jpg (46KB, 620x465px) Image search: [Google]
1409743796401.jpg
46KB, 620x465px
>>82660161

holy shit, I hate /tv/.
>>
>>82663324

You're not the general audience. People want reasons to root for a character. Warner is just not good at establishing them
>>
>>82663800
This is the main problem
>>
>>82661567
I knew only youtubers could be such retards to defend that movie.
>>
>>82661910
That nonja line gets to the heart of the movie in four words. This is a world where ninja attacks are not only so commonplace that John Goodman has seen enough of them to find it boring, but he actually laments the falling standards of the ninja assassin profession.
>>
>>82663872
>holy shit, I hate people with different opinions
Yeah, I understand your feeling.
>>
>>82663768
The problem isn't necessarily with a WW movie, but with a WW movie starring Gal Gadot. And yes, I know everyone is all "hurr she was easily one of the best parts of BvS!"

Just because she wasn't as terrible as expected doesn't mean she is anywhere close to having the acting chops of carrying her own movie.

Love her or hate her, Scarjo has proven she can carry her own movie.
>>
>>82663938
>Scarjo has proven she can carry her own movie.
So, BW movie when?
>>
>>82662286
They are making entertaining movies.
:)
>>
>>82662129
Also, DP didn't have 3D.
>>
>>82660161
>No name podcaster that reports on box office numbers
>Last scoop claimed Point Break remake was testing really well and was going to do well critically/financially

kek. come on /co/
>>
>>82663703
Not necessarily, but Affleck becoming executive producer tells me they weren't feeling that great about investing that much in Snyder anymore.
>>
>>82663976
>entertaining
Not enough when you grow up.
>>
>>82663995
Nobody believed that because remakes are always shit.

Arguably nobody's believing this either, we're just spitballing in the case of another A SECOND FRESH REVIEW disaster
>>
>>82664012
:)
>>
>>82660506
Oh shit. And here I thought it would be better than the first.
>>
>>82663932

look at this thread, its filled with meme/shitposting, fucking leave /tv/-tard.
>>
>>82664012
>MY superhero movues are better than YOUR superhero movies
>>
>>82663976
>MCU
>entertaining
>>
>>82663665
I haven't seen the leaks.
>>
>>82660381
Hollywood is completely fucked.

http://www.nichollsvickers.com/valuable_lessons_edit.pdf
>>
>>82664017
>remakes are always shit
Not all.
>>
>>82663938
You know, just thinking about this WW makes me super worried.

This could make or break Wondy in the public consciousness for the next 20-30 years. If this movie fails to make the right impression, either people's perceptions of WW will be fucked or they will outright hate or be apathetic towards her, more than they already are.
>>
>>82664075
The vast majority of people finds them entertaining, otherwise they wouldn't keep going back to them and Marvel couldn't keep having huge box office numbers.
>>
>>82663938
but there was nothing wrong with her acting in BvS and the character was well received - not just "wasn't terrible as expected" but critics actually pointed her and Affleck out as being great. Building off BvS, I see no reason why Gal can't lead a movie that is now part of a recognizable franchise. It sounds like your still salty about Gal being cast.
>>
>>82664060
>superhero movies
>good
lol
>>
>>82664017
The new Jungle Book is better than the original.
>>
>>82660506
Confirmed: critics want capes only.

>>82664059
That board where people like what you don't like? Nah, I'll stay here yo make you cry
>>
>>82664130
Then why are you in a thread that is focusing on the quality of superhero films?
>>
File: Hail ants.jpg (36KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Hail ants.jpg
36KB, 640x480px
>>82662033
>>
>>82664157
It's hilarious to see people with such bad taste acting as if they have good taste.
>>
>>82662102
Civil War was the first comic I ever read. I enjoyed it for what it was and still do

It has a place in my heart if only because it was my first.

The concept behind it is 10/10, even if the execution was flawwed

It's still a bad book though
>>
>>82664041
The first one was garbage anon.
>>
>>82664197
You could be doing something else. Watching people do that sounds pretty boring, anon.
>>
>>82663886
>People want reasons to root for a character
Not good reasons.
>>
>>82661429
Lost my shit with that gif.

I'm still thankful Evansposting is a thing.
>>
>>82664210
Welcome to Casual Central, anon.

>>82664227
I'm downloading comics meanwhile.
>>
>>82664246
What comics?
>>
>>82663593
Then he should specify past "DC films"
>>
>>82664210
>I enjoyed it for what it was
A complete and total mess of a story with too many cooks?
>>
>>82661999
Evans memes for truth, anon.

>>82661453
>>82661533
>>82661648
>>82663108
>>82664232
Nice dynamic IP, bro.
>>
>>82661540
I had a college friend who was into it, and he was disturbed none of us heard of the movie. You have comrades somewhere in the world, anon.
>>
Man of Steel was bad
Age of Ultron was bad
Batman V Superman was bad
Deadpool was good
Civil War was good
Suicide Squad could go either way
X-Men: Apokeymon could go either way

There's no conspiracy, Snyder's just a shitty director, I don't understand why DC fans want to defend him when they should be fucking livid with him more than anyone else
>>
>>82663245

TDKR is far more highly regarded than Batman Begins
>>
>>82664267
Le Journal de Spirou, 1947.
>>
>>82664088
>Enchantress is Flagg's GF
>digs up an artifact and turns into a witch
>city put on lockdown
>skwad sent in
>slipknot dies because boomer convinces him the bombs aren't real because he wants to test them
>joker is fucking things up in town. I can't remember what they said he did but he's not on either side
>harley left joker after jason todd
>wants to save the world because she killed people and feels guilty
>boomer doesn't but they convince him to
>entire movie is like the warriors with magic, and they're running a gauntlet through the city to enchantress

That's the gist of it anyway. It's on desustorage
>>
>>82664126
She has zero charisma and screen presence. The fact that she didn't do anything particularly terrible in her 10 minutes of screentime doesn't suddenly make her a great actress. This is the equivalent of Michael Bay doing a Transformers spin-off movie focusing entirely on Megan Fox.
>>
>>82663732
It's less that, and more that I wouldn't put it past them to override Ayer to make the film more in line with what Snyder wants/what they think the public wants ("more Harley and Mistah J!")
>>
>>82664294
I have never seen a DC fan defend Snyder. Only /tv/ memesters who think it's funny
>>
>>82664294
>Deadpool was good
>Civil War was good
Armond White disagrees. Sorry.

>>82664312
>implying TF movies had Transformers in them
>>
File: bingo.jpg (290KB, 974x1104px) Image search: [Google]
bingo.jpg
290KB, 974x1104px
>>82663269
>>
>>82664342
Armond White also thinks TF2 was a good movie
>>
>>82664301
Nice, going year by year, yeah?
>>
>>82664338
It's hard when you live in a MCU SafeSpace.

>>82664361
When possible, yeah.
>>
File: laughing at sluts.webm (611KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
laughing at sluts.webm
611KB, 350x350px
>tfw DC cancels their cinematic universe in the same year that they start it
>>
>>82661626
Anecdotal here, but my little sister (6) really likes Ant-Man for some reason, and has been stopping by the aisle with the ant-man toys; I might have to buy something Ant-Man soon. It helps that Cassie's first scene is her in a fairy dress and having no front teeth, which is very similar to my sister.

I'm baffled how these literally whos are really popular now, but I'm enjoying the ride.
>>
>>82664374
Cool, I've been trying to get into more Franco-Belgian stuff. I recently got the Airtight Garage by Moebius.
>>
>>82664088
>>82664306
http://desustorage.org/co/thread/81682595/#q81683727
>>
>>82664377
>Anonymous (135) 05/11/16(Wed)19:05
Ban evading again?

>>82664396
>my little sister (6) really likes Ant-Man for some reason
Easy: children like things for children.
>these literally whos are really popular now
Heh. MCU SafeSpace, I told you.
>>
>>82664338
DCfan who liked BvS. I won't defend Snyder, though, but only because I realize that liking movies is a matter of opinion, and you can't really convince someone to like something.
>>
>>82664403
>I love the MCU
>I love the Airtight Garage by Moebius
Look at this casual.
>>
>>82664396
>I'm baffled how these literally whos are really popular now
Because they're fun.
I know that sounds like a buzzword but how many heroes nowadays are just good guys trying to do their best?
Ant-man is just a regular dude. He's not a super-soldier. He's not dark and brooding.
>>
>>82660330
You remind me of those dumbasses that still thinks 4chan is owned by Gawker and Hiro is just a figurehead.
>>
File: lol nic.gif (2MB, 177x150px) Image search: [Google]
lol nic.gif
2MB, 177x150px
>>82664428
>Ban evading again?

>someone makes fun of DC
>it h-h-has to be only one guy
>multiple people cannot think that way
>please let it be one guy
>>
>>82663454

I repurposed the worthless airport for my Justice League. Giving them a shitty base made it all worth it.
>>
File: chris costanza.jpg (137KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
chris costanza.jpg
137KB, 500x375px
>>82664428
Why are you trying to force this idea that Evansposting is one guy? It's literally the only thing that makes dealing with Snyderfags bearable, so it's not surprising that people have taken to it.
>>
>>82664448
>you can't really convince someone to like something
B-but anon spent months making Evans GIFs! MONTHS!
>>
>>82664294
I didn't dislike BvS or AoU
BvS had more obvious flaws but I still had fun with it. I think AoU was better than it though.
>>
>>82664479
>>82664500
Well, MCUcks are a hivemind...
>>
>>82664133
>Walken's terrible singing
Yeah no
>>
>>82664503
Hey, I liked Civil War too. Not quite as much as most people, but more than BvS.
>>
>>82664453
Airtight Garage is nice though, Major Grubert is pretty based.
>>
Who cares. I'm only watching it to fap to my waifu the Joker
>>
File: Morrison o'clock.png (516KB, 720x800px) Image search: [Google]
Morrison o'clock.png
516KB, 720x800px
>>82664271
>>82664246

Oh I'm aware its a mess of a story, I'm not blind to that fact. I got hold of a copy of the TPB for £3, read it and enjoyed it. It wasn't written how I expected comics to be written. It had a different style, a decent pace, even if the story was shite

It didn't look how I thought comics looked. I thought they still looked the way they did in the 70's colors wise I mean.

Since then I have read a quite frankly obscene amount of comics. Enough that it highlights just how poor a story it is, but if not for Civil War, I might not have ever read them.

I'd like to think I'm no longer casual.

As it's my first comic, I still have a fondness for it
>>
>>82664537
Nice coprophilia, bro.
>>
>>82664396
>"Mom, what the fuck is this? I wanted an Ant-Man action figure!"
>"I'm sorry honey, but all the Ant-Man action figures were sold out already. Isn't this one cool too though? Look, he's SUPER! and he's part of the X-men I think!"
>>
>>82664350
Thanks, pham.
>>
>DCCU movie is shit

Is anybody actually surprised
>>
>>82663514
You can literally simplify any movie to a shitty two word description.
Thor is just vikings and explosions
Superman is just moping and explosions
Batman is just grimy cities and punching.
>>
>>82664583
Millar pls
>>
>>82664537

Civil War wouldn't be as well likes if BVS wasn't released first. It is being compared to BVS nonstop and BVS was such shit it just elevated Civil War. DC is again it's own worst enemy.
>>
>>82660643
its not working
>>
>>82662935

and you also work for nintendo I bet.
>>
>>82664617
Also Age of Ultron, which the critics were lukewarm about.

Civil War is getting two years' worth of "oh, that's how it's done!" reviews. I think the critics have gone overboard on it but it is fun.
>>
Can we please ban movie discussion on /co/?
It's obvious that the people here cannot be responsible with their "opinions".
>>
File: Time to Paprika Up.png (478KB, 1494x1072px) Image search: [Google]
Time to Paprika Up.png
478KB, 1494x1072px
>>82664533
What is it even like to be this mad? To be emotionally invested in something so dead-on-arrival as the DCEU?
>>
>>82664617
>MCU movie is good only because DCCU movie is bad
I agree.
>>
Fuck off, it looks fine. It doesn't look anything like BvS did prior to release. Anyone sane saw that was looking bad.
>>
>>82660330
You're BANANAS!!
>>
>>82664661
Like it or not, live-action movie adaptions are /co/ now.

You always have the option to hide threads if it bothers you so much
>>
>>82664662
>y-you mad! Have a macro!
I hit a nerve, huh? Nice.

>>82664661
There are many threads in /qa/ about this. There must be a way of showing Hiro why casuals are a problem in this board.
>>
>>82664661
or they have other opinions than you on what "being responsible with your opinions" is

If you want topic bans there are better sites for you, twat.
>>
>>82664728

I am amazed Quests got a containment board before the cartoon comic split.
>>
>>82664743
>anyone
>listening to /qa/
You haven't realised /qa/ is a containment board for bitching yet?
>>
>>82664706
BvS actually looked really good in the last trailers. The one thing Snyder is great at is creating amazing trailer footage that makes you think the movie is gonna be amazing.
>>
>>82664212
That's why I expected the second one to be at least a little better than the first, seeing as it shouldn't be that hard to top the first.
>>
>>82664769
>containment board for bitching
Good, let's send live action capeshit there.

>>82664706
>>82664773
Nice trauma, bro.
>>
>>82664743
>There must be a way of showing Hiro why casuals are a problem in this board.

Well, why are they a problem? Other than for having opinions about things you disagree with.
>>
>>82664706
My biggest suspicion about this movie is that the marketing is being deceptive with its use of pop music that doesn't necessarily actually have a role in the movie like in GotG, but is just there to make the movie seem more fun than it really is. I wouldn't be surprised if it comes out as the best movie in the DCEU, but still settles in around mediocrity.
>>
>>82664773
>snyder
>directing suicide squad
>>
File: 1462655219360.jpg (33KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
1462655219360.jpg
33KB, 512x384px
>>82661429
a friend of mine was dressed as the green arrow and a kid walked up to him and asked if he was hawkeye
>>
File: paprika it up boi - Copy.jpg (206KB, 1344x984px) Image search: [Google]
paprika it up boi - Copy.jpg
206KB, 1344x984px
>>82663460
>>
>>82664828
>is being deceptive with its use of pop music that doesn't necessarily actually have a role in the movie like in GotG
Did you even see Guardians? Because it sounds like you didnt.
>>
>>82664410
>Harley commits crimes along with the Joker
>Leaves him after the murder of Jason Todd

Implying they haven't murdered dozens of people by then. Why would she get butthurt about Jason?
>>
>>82664764
You underestimate just how much of a problem they were on /tg/
>>
File: birdthink.jpg (182KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
birdthink.jpg
182KB, 1024x1024px
>>82664706
Maybe the trailer looked fine to you, but personally it just screamed "We want the GotG audience." Not to mention the jokes kinda fell flat, especially the "LOLOLOL THE VOICES xDDD" joke that could've been funny if the writers knew a Goddamn thing about timing.
>>
>>82664279
>dynamic IP
I can't into dynamic IP, anon. And if you're talking about the evans shit poster, that is such a recent thing. I've always liked laughing evans/evansposting, ever since that interview of Evans and Renner exploded. He does the exact same laugh every time and it's infectious.
>>
>>82660330
>The mouse needs to be stopped.
Why?
I know I'll be accused of being a shill for this, but I had a moment watching the previews before Civil War. First there was Doctor Strange, then Rogue One, all before Civil War. I realized that I finally lived in an era where Disney, the company that made the bulk of its cash making movies for girls, was churning out stuff that boys and girls alike could enjoy, and that I've been loving every second of what they've given me recently with no effort whatsoever.
Alternatively WB, the owner of DC, the publisher I prefer over Marvel, has been unable to kick out something I can enjoy simplistically or at all since 2005.
I'm tired of needing to fight so much to find a glimmer of hope in WB's current plans, especially when Disney seems incapable at this point of delivering me anything but joy.
I'm hype for Rebirth, and I'll give DC money for it, but until WB can produce something that is even half as enjoyable as what Disney would give me on a bad day, I've given up on them. You shouldn't be forced to eat shit a company gives you just because you like it more than the other that gives you simple, enjoyable food. More than that though, you shouldn't be defending the company that abuses you and resenting the company that doesn't just because they don't.
>>
>>82664773
I never, ever thought BvS looked good. Nothing about it spelled out that it was going to be good. Bad (and hugely inappropriate) director, bad writer, rewritten by a friend of the lead actor - who is untouchable. Everything pointed to fucking awful.

Suicide Squad, I didn't get that feeling at all. The trailers are well put together. The characters seem to be informed by comic. I'm still positive about it.
>>
File: laughing chris 23.jpg (26KB, 302x302px) Image search: [Google]
laughing chris 23.jpg
26KB, 302x302px
>>82664852
How fucking rekt can DC be now?
>>
>>82660330
Was it a coincidence that all the Transformers movies had bad reviews? Or all of the movies from Platinum Dunes or half of all the movies from Blumhouse? How com no one talks about a conspiracy against them? I don't understand why fuckers like you can't just accept when a company makes a couple of shitty movies, it happens all the time.
>>
>>82664814
Because there's more threads about comics adaptations than actual comics threads up right now.
>>
>>82661498
>the history of the company shows evidence that this may be true.
>>
>>82664879
The leak just says they "do crimes" before killing Jason.

You can do crimes without killing people.
>>
>>82664896
I think the voices thing is entirely sold by Harley's expression after she says it, in that she knows she's fucking with people. If you felt it was too GotG, fair enough. Certainly I would hate for any Suicide Squad revival to go the way of post-film GotG comics.

That's essentially my sole consideration for this shit. Even the best superhero movies do not chart as my favorite movies. But they impact the comics hugely, and I want to see good movies for the comics properties I love and not have the comics properties I love trashed by bad movies or bad movie changes.
>>
>>82664904
>I laugh at my creations
Duh.

>>82664908
>>82660022

>>82664923
Or cartoons.
>>
>>82664878
You can't have it both ways. You can't criticize the movie for having a scene where the hero dances to "O-o-h Child" playing from the tape deck on his ruined ship to distract the villain at a crucial time, and then say the music didn't have an essential role in the plot.
>>
>>82664828

Movie trailers use pop music all the time. GOTG was not the first.

The movie was described as a fun black comedy with a dark tone way back at its first comiccon. Trailers are just focusing on those moments because it's what people claim they want.
>>
File: 1445178990223.png (131KB, 371x256px) Image search: [Google]
1445178990223.png
131KB, 371x256px
>>82664919
>Adam Sandler and Happy Madison movies constantly getting shit reviews
THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS
>>
>>82664852
Did he kick him?
>>
>>82664879
because
>letto is actually tod who became the joker2 after the original joker turned him evil
>he killed original joker
>harley either doesn't want to do something with him because he killed mistah J or he's too crazy even for her
>original Joker was Dafoe

In an ideal universe, this is what we'd get.
But we won't. Because fuck our universe.
>>
>>82664923
That's kind of reflecting the industry as a whole though. Comic books are dying, comic book adaptions are booming.
>>
>>82664974
I dunno about that cause I ignore cartoon threads. A /ca/ /co/ split wouldn't be bad, though the /tv/ flood here might become worse.
>>
>>82665012
>>he killed original joker
Nah, Batman killed the Joker after he killed Jason.
That's why BvS Bats kills.
Because he crossed the line for Jason
>>
>>82664852
>Are you a Hakweyeman?
>You mean Hawkman? No I'm-
>No no NO, I mean Hawkeyeman. Wif the bow and arrow.
>Oh, I see why you might think that. No, I'm Green Arrow! He actually predates Hawkeye by a good twenty years.
>Is he in a movie?
>Well, uh, not yet, but you might have seen him in Arrow. On the CW?
>Is that the Arrow Batman?
>.... Yes, yes it is.
>Okay.
>>
>>82665014
More like Marvel's dying.
Marvel minus MCU equals zero.
DC minus DCCU equals comics, cartoons, live action TV videogames...
The day people get tired of live action capeshit, Marvel kicks the bucket.
>>
>>82665014
They're not. Sales are growing.
>>
>>82665046
Okay, that too. But I'm standing by the rest. Batman killed the original joker who had kidnapped jason only to find jason jokerfied too.
>>
>>82665012
That's fucking dumb, /tv/. That's a dumb idea.
>>
>>82665067
Shhhh, let /tv/ dream. He thinks he has a point.
>>
>>82663276
press repeatedly in this picture for some instant ant-man action.
>>
>>82665067
>movies have an audience in the millions
>comic books manage to translate that into maybe a thousand readers
THE MARKET IS SAVED
>>
>>82664428
>Heh. MCU SafeSpace, I told you.
I'm not sure why you are denying that comic book characters that were literally unknown to the public years ago, are in department stores in my third world shit hole.

Are you insinuating that I'm participating in this company wars nerd off you have? Because I'm not. I have other things to worry in my third world shit hole. I have grown up knowing Batman and Superman, and for some reason remembering Batman cartoon's opening gives me a blast of nostalgia happiness, even if I can't fucking remember the show.

I'm just chiming in that no one expected Ant-Man to have a movie or have merchandise to normies years ago, and that, yes, there are people buying Ant-Man merchandise.
>>
>>82665084
>dafoe as joker
>keeping leto's lame gangsta style away from actually tainting joker
It's a brilliant idea.
>>
>>82661540
I love it too, anon.
>>
>>82662033
Shit taste detected.
>>
>>82661626
>>
File: 1460580855835s.jpg (8KB, 250x187px) Image search: [Google]
1460580855835s.jpg
8KB, 250x187px
>>82664773
>The one thing Snyder is great at is creating amazing trailer footage that makes you think the movie is gonna be amazing.
T-this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axZRCbFvN3I

It's Man of Steel all over again

It was supposed to be good bros....i-it was supposed to be good...
>>
>>82665124
>comic books manage to translate that into maybe a thousand readers
Pfffhahahaha
>>
>>82664503
Wait, so liking Evans gifs is participating in company wars now? When did this happen?

I don't want any of your company wars. I just like Evans laughing face.
>>
>>82665126
>I have other things to worry in my third world shit hole
Then what are you doing here?
>>
>>82665059
Nah, they'd still make Star Wars comics. Disney would pull a The Black Hole though and throw the Marvel Universe into the Disney vault, though.

But yeah, sales of comics are pretty clear. Marvel and DC's floppy sales match (Star Wars excluded), but DC dominates trades. Marvel just plain doesn't invest in quality talent for their books so nobody ever returns to Marvel stories. They're disposable.
>>
>>82665204
Too late, MCU fan. You were spotted looong ago.

>>82665228
>Disney would pull a The Black Hole though and throw the Marvel Universe into the Disney vault, though.
You crazy? Marvel Studios needs crap comics to keep making crap movies!
>>
>>82665067
Cool. Then more people will become interested in discussing comic books and comic book discussions will again become the dominating topic on /co/ all naturally without you having to force it by outlawing discussion about comic book adaptions.
>>
>>82665128
No it isn't.
>>
>>82664428
>comics
>not for children
m8
>>
>>82665059
>Marvel minus MCU equals zero.
>DC minus DCCU equals comics, cartoons, live action TV videogames...
It's funny, b/c it's actually somewhat true. I mean, Marvel still has their comic books and obviously they aren't really dying, plus they do rake in some cash from shit like Contest of Champions and that Avengers game that's basically M:UA, but DC isn't really doing too terribly in other fields. They could be doing better in animation like they used to but at least they have a history of making generally well-received cartoons, unlike Marvel and will probably return to that one day.

Though Marvel DOES have the Netflix original shows as well, so it kinda evens out.
>>
>>82665260
We're talking about when their crap movies stop getting made.

But they've got years worth of crap comics to crib from for decades of movies already. And if Civil War is anything to go by they'll just make half of it up anyway so they don't even need those.
>>
>>82662393
>it's another cape movie thread where everyone buys into some nobody's bullshit and lose their minds.

And in the end, he was right after all.
>>
>>82664974
>I laugh at my creations
I don't understand why you think I'm the guy that's been pestering you. It bothers me. I can't into dynamic IP and I can't into gifs too.
>>
>>82665278
>casual still ashamed of the comics that inspired his favorite cape movies
m8

>>82665296
That buy Comcast made could hurt netflix, though.

>>82665317
Ouroboros, anon. Look it up.
>>
>>82665220
>Then what are you doing here?
To numb the pain and distract me from reality even for a while
>>
>>82665331
>It bothers me
New here?

>>82665376
Then you better visit, dunno, /mlp/.
>>
>>82665296
The netflix shows are MCU though.

But yeah, this is the way it's always been. DC has more quality stuff while Marvel is better at selling things.
>>
>The songs are the only criteria
The original had mediocre songs to begin with and the overall movie was terrible. This movie was at least an actually good movie outside of the songs.
>>
If you think any of the 'bad reviews' BvS and Apoc got are legit, then you might need to remove those tinted glasses.
You're all fucking stupid. Just like CW, half of the reviews come from literally biased people that have it against Warner and/or Fox.
Disney is killing their competition, open your fucking eyes already assholes.
>>
>>82664743
>Casuals being a problem when the true issue is shitposters who blatantly fuck with threads, generals (or nake their shitposting even worse) and drawthreads

Yeah, how about fuck you, nigga?

The main reason why /co/ is going off the rails is mainly because the /tv/,/pol/ and /v/ posters have made their ground here, alienating people who might not like something, but usually aren't as stupid as to attack a fanbase.

Which is worse, mods think that their moderation is working, when we still have Zootopia threads (which evolve into waifu-posting and the else), freaking shitpost centers, and most importantly, they still don't think that a rogue mod is fucking with saturdsy drawthreads.

Fuck, I can bet plentu of guys here are indeed shitposters who only want to laugh at how other people attack their opinions.

Seriously, when is something going to be changed here?
>>
>>82665368
>That buy Comcast made could hurt netflix, though.
Oh? I hadn't heard of that. I hope not.

Also, it's such a shame, really. DC themselves, some grievances with the nu52 aside, haven't been terrible these past few years, it's just that the absolutely worst people possible are in charge at WB.

It's a shame they don't have their own movie studio like Marvel does.
>>
>>82663074
>the audience loves brainless flicks
How come Fight Club is such a huge success then?
>>
>>82665484
>realizes Marvel is fucked
>FUCK YOU DC SUCKS!
You're cute.
>>
>>82665422
Why the fuck would that horse shit help? When it exploded years ago, I gave it a try. Watched it with my little siblings, even. I just didn't like it and nothing in its writing or humor clicked with me. Siblings weren't that fond as well. She watches Peppa Pig a lot and that cheeky fucking pig is way hilarious.
>>
File: chris hansen.jpg (61KB, 576x720px) Image search: [Google]
chris hansen.jpg
61KB, 576x720px
>>82665544
>I gave it a try. Watched it with my little siblings, even
>>
>>82665117
Clever Anon.
>>
>>82664923
Think the release of a highly anticipated adaptation having taken place less than a week ago might have something to do about that?
90% of the year it is not the case. Cool your jets.
>>
File: 1461643678185.jpg (53KB, 548x657px) Image search: [Google]
1461643678185.jpg
53KB, 548x657px
>>82665453
>Just like CW, half of the reviews come from literally biased people that have it against Warner and/or Fox.
Deadpool says hi.
>>
File: You fucking wot.jpg (25KB, 320x242px) Image search: [Google]
You fucking wot.jpg
25KB, 320x242px
>>82665124
>Implying the movies haven't helped create a fucking huge market of comic buyers.

That's how I got into it. The 90's Marvel shows and Batman TAS as a kid. Even if most of the people who get into comics only buy one or two isues and then never touch another one, there are still the minority of people who become lifelong readers who might not have been exposed to the idea of comics before the movies.

More so than that, think how many Star Wars mega fans there are who were born way after Return of the Jedi came out. I'm one of them.

We still watch the old James Bond movies that are coming up to 50 years old now.

The movies are nothing but a net gain for the industry at the moment.
>>
>>82665260
>Too late, MCU fan. You were spotted looong ago.
Genuine question. How much damage did the Evans shitposter do? I wasn't in BvS threads and I usually avoid company wars threads. I stopped going to /tv/ as well. Cause it sounds like a couple of people like you got traumatized to get such a reaction from people simply liking Evans' face.

I was here when Evansposting exploded after that slut interview. I'm just genuinely surprised Evansposting now gets such hate. What happened?
>>
>>82665453
Deadpool got good reviews, DoFP got good reviews too. What are you talking about? Next thing, you'll be defending Fant4stic and Amazing Spider-Man 2.
>>
>>82665525
What the fuck are you talking about? Do you have ANY reading comprehension whatsoever?
>>
>>82661322
>took RISKS
>Batman v Superman

Sorry friendo, but a film titled "Batman Vs Superman" is no better than "Freddy Vs Jason" the 2003 movie.
>>
>>82665640
DP get a pass because BAZINGA
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (99KB, 400x591px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
99KB, 400x591px
>>82665368
nobody is ashamed m8
the reality is that comicbooks original target audience was always children
yes even for DC
>>
>>82665261
I don't even think we should outlaw it. Just outlaw casting threads, and non-official news, and restrict discussion of recently released movies (somewhere between a week and a month) to generals.
>>
>>82665441
>But yeah, this is the way it's always been. DC has more quality stuff while Marvel is better at selling things.
I agree.
>>
>>82665694
Freddy vs Jason was pretty fun though, their conflict was more dynamic than Bats and Supes'.
>>
>>82664428
>Easy: children like things for children.
are you implying batman are superman or not for children?
>>
>>82665278
>capes
>all comics
>>
>>82665647
So you're a casual?

>>82665652
tl;dr boo hoo they don't like my artworks!

>>82665706
And now it's manchildren. Your point?
>>
File: Skinner.jpg (5KB, 236x157px) Image search: [Google]
Skinner.jpg
5KB, 236x157px
>>82664428
I know you're shitposting, but I'll bite

Kids love:
Ghostbusters
Jurrassic Park
Star Wars
The Lord of the Rings (or at least my 7 year old daughter does)
Back to the Future
The Simpsons

The list goes on. Just because kids can like it, doesn't mean it's automatically either a, for kids, or b, shit.
>>
>>82665652
>tfw I liked Evans breast-grabbing-laugh in other interviews BEFORE the slut interview
>tfw Evansposting seem to have brought this to people's attention for better or for worse

I mean I loved his reactions even way back but it kinda makes me sad that people are hating them now because of the constant shitposting.
>>
>>82665296
the only DC cartoon out right now is TTgo and the Bamham games are shit
>>
>>82665788
>doesn't mean it's automatically either a, for kids
Oh, manchildren exist nowadays.
>>
>>82665574
>spending time with siblings is pedo shit now
Fuck you, anon. I have sacrificed a lot just to help raise the little shits, because family means a lot to me.

Also, isn't it helpful to watch with kids? You gotta be there when they ask shit or to at least guide them with what they're watching, as opposed to just letting them watch whatever the fuck they want. My parents never cared with my interests or the shows I watched when I was a kid, since they seem to hate watching shows/movies. I don't want that to happen to my siblings.
>>
>>82665706
But it hasn't been that way at all since the 80s. Do you even read comics, or are you a /tv/ shitposter?

Considering the way you just pulled out some pretty ignorant shit and tried to pass it off as a clever bit of wisdom, I'm going with /tv/
>>
can we stop the
>if it has batman and superman, it's impossible to have any risks in the movie
I'm not saying BvS was great. It was mediocre at best. And Snyder was awful. But just because a movie has two well known characters, it doesn't mean it can't take risks. There are factors in a movie other than the cast and you can take risks with those factors, while having a popular cast.

It's still a risk.
>>
>>82665765
>tl;dr boo hoo they don't like my artworks!
Really, anon. What happened?
>>
>>82665594
Take it to /tv/. We don't need more than one thread about it. Hell, make it a sticky for all I care.
>>
>>82665825
>the little shits
>family means a lot to me
Make up your mind.
>My parents never cared with my interests or the shows I watched when I was a kid
Boo fucking hoo.
>>
>>82665574
>Watching a show with your little siblings is pedo.

Anon, you're fucked-up in the head.
>>
File: Lol I troll you.png (28KB, 755x1255px) Image search: [Google]
Lol I troll you.png
28KB, 755x1255px
>>82665765
>You're a casual because as a 7 year old kid you watched the Spider-Man animated series and the Batman animated series and that made you go on to like comics

Anon, no-one is born liking comics, everyone gets their first taste from somewhere.

I get that you're shitposting, but no-one is mad, believe me, they just think you're fucking stupid.

This fossilised meme explains it well.
>>
>>82665863
Memes come and go, anon. Is this your first time on the Internet?

>>82665901
>everyone gets their first taste from somewhere
The ideal place would be the comics themselves, my angry casual.
>no-one is mad
Except for that anon who cannot stop responding to my posts, I see?
>>
>>82665880
>the little shits
I say that but I love them. You know the drill.

Thanks for replying a lot throughout the thread btw. I don't know how you got so flustered though.
>>
>>82665880
little shits can be a term of endearment

my dad would very sweetly call me holy shit of Mecca
>>
>>82665937
>Memes come and go, anon. Is this your first time on the Internet?
This is not what I'm asking. How much damage did that Evans shitposter do to get such a trigger reaction whenever Evans pic gets posted now?
>>
>>82665944
I'm fine, thanks. You, on the other hand...

>>82665967
Failed creator? Become a politician!
>>
>>82660330
>The mouse needs to be stopped.

It's too late.
>>
>>82665809
They're also doing the DC animated original movies still, with no end in sight, though it's been mostly Batman-centric for awhile now. Also we might be getting that comedic JL cartoon soon, though that doesn't look or sound very good.

Bamham games are alright. Very good at capturing the essence and feeling of being Batman for the most part. Arkham Knight just came out last year and we're getting remasters of the last gen games too.

Plus we're probably getting Injustice 2 eventually when NRS is done with MKX, for better or worse.

Not to mention that Suicide Squad game that may be in development.

Hell, DC tries more than Marvel, at least.
>>
>>82666033
Marvel's Lego videogames are being made by a WB company. Go figure.
>>
>>82665992
>I'm fine, thanks. You, on the other hand...
Honestly, and not shitposting or baiting or whatever, you don't seem fine. You seem fixated too much on company wars.
>>
>>82665937
>The ideal place would be the comics themselves, my angry casual.
You're a idiot.
>>
>>82665945
>holy shit of Mecca
I like your dad
>>
>>82666095
>>82666099
Life is that hard, Third World dweller.

>>82666135
He surely is white and American. The MCU's target audience, so to say.
>>
>>82665694
it wasn't Batman Vs Superman though it was Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice
>>
>>82666067
Forgot about that and the Lego Batman games too. Just more evidence to my argument then.

Also the Telltale Batman game (meh).

It really should be more like, "WB Games tries more than Marvel/Disney," though.
>>
>>82666033
I don't think the JL cartoon is comedic. But yeah, the issue with animated TV shows is that action cartoons are largely dead, since they rely on toy sales. Disney has a couple, but that's because they own their own networks so they don't need to sell to advertisers to get them on the air.

But yeah, as much as I hate the Arkham Games past the first one they are staggeringly popular. Marvel has some F2P MMOS, I guess?
>>
>>82666158
Cheer up. SS won't be bad. And it'll earn no matter what.
>>
File: Fucking peak.jpg (19KB, 420x354px) Image search: [Google]
Fucking peak.jpg
19KB, 420x354px
>>82665937
Actually, that's my first response friend, but lets not let that distract from you replying to everyone who leaves you a (you). It's totally not attention seeking at all.

Protip for the future friend, the best shitposting to make people mad works when it's not so blindingly transparent.
>>
>>82666158
>he surely is white and american
Actually, we're greeks living in Greece I have no idea why he said the mecca part. heck, "holy shit" as a standalone expression doesn't exist in our language

As for comics, he's favorite character is Adam Strange, though he likes Thor and Hulk too, to a lesser extend Captain America

he has barely seen anything of the mcu
>>
>>82666356
I've enjoyed exchanging (you)s with him as well. I wonder if it was intentional to leave a pattern.
>>
>>82661522
Imagine what would happen if SS got the same reviews as BvS
Leto would literally lose his mind
>>
>>82661540
I loved speed racer too anon so youre not alone
>>
>>82666479
>leto actually goes on a killing spree and kills evans

that would fucking rule
>>
File: Karl Pilkington.png (391KB, 537x626px) Image search: [Google]
Karl Pilkington.png
391KB, 537x626px
>>82666033
I fucking wish they'd give up on their animated movieverse. None of them have been very good, most are terrible.

If they used it as a showcase for original ideas, that would be great. I thoroughly enjoyed Gods and Monsters despite thinking I'd hate it going in.

If not that, then at least adapt storylines that aren't fairly shit. Even if they aren't as good as the comic, like The Dark Knight Returns, at least there's some level of enjoyment there. Thank fuck they're doing Killing Joke.

Cause even if it aint as good, it doesn't detract from the comic that already exists.

The first New 52 Justice League story wasn't stellar. Why did it need an animated adaptation? Court of Owls could have been decent, but they diluted it so it fit in with their existing Batman within that movieverse which quite frankly isn't that interesting.

And fuck the Teen Titans one they did. That might be the nadir of their fucking work.
>>
>>82666198
It's going o be called JL: Action, so...
>>
>>82666401
>I have no idea why he said the mecca part.
My grandma is like this. She adds extensions to expressions.
>>
>>82666401
>Adam Strange
BASED
Has he read the Paul Pope Wednesday Comics story?
>>
>>82661756
Come on anon stop being such a little bitch and cheer up a bit
Superhero movies aren't the most important thing in the world
>>
>>82664210
Same here anon
It was the first marvel event I read and I still enjoy it
>>
>>82660221

>DC fans are actually this delusional
>>
>>82661749
>and is making Black Widow
They said that they will commit to Black Widow, until there is a script, a director, actors, and actual filming it's bullshit.
>>
>>82663966
Feige said that they are now "committing to it" so nothing.

That said SJW pushed for it so bad that they shat on Ant-Man but now that Scarjo is whitewashing Ghost in the Shell they want to boycott it.

That said I see Black Widow doing well but it won't be Civil War or Avengers good, maybe Thor 1 good, it will make decent money but honestly no one gives much of a fuck about her.
Thread posts: 604
Thread images: 75

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.