[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Welp

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 546
Thread images: 68

File: civil war rt.png (197KB, 738x340px) Image search: [Google]
civil war rt.png
197KB, 738x340px
Welp
>>
>>82289664

I love both DC and Marvel characters, and as much as I'm looking forward to this movie, I feel really bad for fellow Batman and/or Superman enthusiasts.
>>
>>82289683
They deserve it for allowing Snyder to do what he did to Superman.
>>
>only 2 IPs
>me and the butthurt mcufag
>>
>>82289683
I got to agree with there. Blame Warner Bros, DC and Synder for fucking up this badly.
>>
>>82289697
This.
Anyone who willingly defends a dickhead like Snyder deserves to get shit on
>>
>>82289664
>and people say Marvel-bias doesn't exist

This.
This just proves it.

I dare you to fucking say it doesn't.
>>
>>82289697
From rumor of the disagreement they had on MoS I get the feeling even Nolan tried to stop him but even he did not have enough pull to do so. I can't imagine anyone under him pulling it off.

I can't say it was fated to happen but I feel, much like Blade Trinity with Goyer, once it was happening there was really no stopping it until it came to its conclusion and everyone could see for themselves it was a mistake.
>>
>>82289770
Have you seen the film?
>>
>>82289683
Why would you feel bad? I loved MoS and I loved BvS.
>>
>>82289664
>>Ninety Eight
The plummet begins. How long till we hit 28%?
>>
>>82289798
Please don't talk to me.
>>
>>82289697
>allowing

But Superman fans have been trying to get rid of Snyder since MoS
>>
>>82289770
Or you know maybe it's because civil war was a much better film
There might be some rating it higher then it should be because it's refreshing quality after the shit of BvS but it's still a far better movie.
>>
>>82289770
Or maybe its just a good film that people enjoyed watching
>>
>>82289664
Good job, OP. You posted this image after a good 50 reviews.
>>
>Neutral thread about the RT score
>IMMEDIATELY becomes console wars shit

Never change.
>>
>>82289770
>I-it's a conspiracy guys
Don't you have Deadpool 2 to boycott?
>>
I watched the film yesterday with friends. It was disappointing. 98% score made me want something more.
>>
>>82289778
>From rumor of the disagreement they had on MoS I get the feeling even Nolan tried to stop him but even he did not have enough pull to do so. I can't imagine anyone under him pulling it off.
Not like anyone above him can get him off the projects either. WB were stupid enough to give the reins to the Snyder's production company. They allowed their properties to get ransomed out instead of doing it in-house
>>
>>82289845
It's at 51 reviews dude, that's not a tiny samplesize where any major plummeting could still happen. At most it could fall ~5-10%.
>>
>>82289931
>98% score made me want something more.
You need to learn how to read RT
>>
>>82289931
That's how I felt about Zootopa
>>
>>82289809
As much as your entitled opinion it doesn't change the fact that it's universally panned and wasn't as successful as WB/DC wanted.

I didn't hate it either but it didn't do good. I can accept that.
>>
>>82289931
98% RT score doesn't mean the movie is rated as being a 9.8/10 nearly perfect movie. It means 98% of the reviews were positive, meaning anything between 70-100.
>>
>>82289931
This. I'm not even going to watch it a second,d time now
>>
I wonder if this will have a TDKR effect where it's loved for the first couple of months and then immediately drops off and becomes the most hated one of the trilogy by a mile.
>>
>>82290023
But everyone always thought TDKR was the weakest film
>>
>>82290023
Most people don't even consider this a real Captain America movie, so no, they probably won't compare it to the other 2 movies at all. It's more likely to be compared to the Avengers movies and I really doubt it's worse than AoU.
>>
>>82289980
Sure, it wasn't as successful as WB/DC wanted, but what really was the cause behind that? Because from what I saw in theaters, twice might I add, was a pretty solid movie that had some flaws, but nothing that deserved to be universally panned as it did. Regardless, I'm still excited for the R-rated version/Director's Cut and can't wait for Suicide Squad, Justice League, and Wonder Woman down the pipeline.
>>
Still waiting for

>A SECOND ROTTEN REVIEW
>>
>>82289943
https://youtu.be/fWtdOywhrlQ?t=5s
There has to be someway out of this version of life.
>>
>>82290023
For me , not a chance.
I fucking hate the MCU after that piece of shit that was AoU.
This fixed that. This movie was fucking great ,even Zemo was fucking great.
>>
>>82289683
>I feel really bad for fellow Batman and/or Superman enthusiasts.

>tfw you want others to have a great, well-received favorite movies they can enjoy
>tfw everyone keeps having company wars
w-why
>>
>>82289854
So...no then?
>>
>>82289845
But anon... week ago it was 95%. Yesterday 97%. Today is 98%.
>>
File: suicidehotline.jpg (108KB, 672x739px) Image search: [Google]
suicidehotline.jpg
108KB, 672x739px
DC Friends, you're going to need this.
>>
>>82289770
>Deadpool
>DoFP
>1st Class all got good scores on RT

I-IT'S A MARVEL-FOX CONSPIRACY GUYS!
>>
>>82289967
>>82289931
This is why it's great to watch a movie without any knowledge of it (no reviews, no hype or disappointment, no trailer). You enjoy it much more.
>>
>>82289854
He-mad and the Masters of the Universe
>>
I just want to see the x-men movie...
>>
>>82289809
Then you have awful taste. MoS and BvS are awful movies, with terrible acting and horrible scripts.

Good and bad are not relative concepts.
>>
>>82289664
The movie was actually amazing.
>>
>>82290074
No one is really having company wars. The reason BvS is so viscerally hated is BECAUSE it fucking destroyed characters we loved. Not only did it destroy them in the movie, it ruined them on screen for the foreseeable future because BvS is the foundation of the DCEU.

The fighting you see comes from traumatized fans wrongly channeling their hurt into reflexive defense of the movie, which is a natural but terrible fan instinct.
>>
>>82290121
Completely agree. I never watch trailers and don't understand people who obsessively follow every little bit leaked out before release.

If you want to see the movie, then wait and see it.
>>
>>82290066
>Zemo was fucking great
My nigga. Zemo was a cool left turn just like the Mandarin was in IM3. A character that was too cartoonish to work in his original form adjusted to make a point and still not take away from the real fight
>>
>>82290162
>good and bad are not relative concepts
Actually...
>>
File: 1374431210900.png (4KB, 274x274px) Image search: [Google]
1374431210900.png
4KB, 274x274px
>>82290056
The cause of it was what people held as their opinion. Just as you have yours and you enjoyed it. 30 percent of the people who saw BvS enjoyed it. You're simply part of that 30%.

That's really what tomatoes reads as. This amount of people liked it and this many people didn't. It's not a quality gauger which LOADS of people see it as, you get me?

I just don't understand why people can't accept that. That's why people bang on about DC fans being so intolerable. Because they feel like they are being victimised and flogged by the world. It comes across as megalomaniac.
>>
>>82289809
Then you're a bad person.

But luckily, you don't actually like those movies.

What you like are Batman and Superman, and so you feel the need to defend things they're in. You don't have to, anon. Those characters are great and enduring and don't need every appearance defended.

MoS and BvS were garbage without value. Admit the truth to yourself and be free.
>>
>>82290197
Went in Zootopia blind and had a really great time. I swear I'm skipping trailers and shit like that now because most of the time it kind of ruins the movie for me.

>>82290198
Zemo really was surprisingly great. Best MCU villain for me so far since he did a lot of things without having to use powers. Good wrap up about revenge in the end too.
>>
>>82289683
NEVER blame fans for loving what they love, blame instead Warner Brothers for not bringing better movies to the table. We get lots of grear TV and cartoons, but they keep shitting up the films.
>>
>>82290198
It was basically Zemo in a Winter Soldier setting.
It worked so fucking well.
>>
>>82289770
What you're saying is funny, because this is on a WB site.
>>
>>82290178
>destroyed characters we loved
You sound like an entitled fanboy who can't handle people playing with his toys.
>>
>>82290056
>pretty solid movie that had some flaws

It was shit. Giving it a 2/10 is being too good with that movie.

The initial scenes could have been played in any order. Batman motives are completely twisted. Superman barely speaks so the shambling premise of the movie doesn't fall apart. Most of the action scenes are atrocious. Lex Luthor is a fucking joke - he's a CEO who can't even speak to people. Superman dies in this movie and no-one cares.

Why people defend this shit is beyond me, but go ahead.
>>
No spoilers please, how good is zemo? Is he competent or is he a one and done villian like we were worried he would be
>>
>>82290056
> but what really was the cause behind that?

The movie being a dumpster fire, a cinematic abortion with no redeeming qualities?

>Because from what I saw in theaters, twice might I add, was a pretty solid movie that had some flaws, but nothing that deserved to be universally panned as it did.

You are objectively wrong and should feel bad.

>Regardless, I'm still excited for the R-rated version/Director's Cut and can't wait for Suicide Squad, Justice League, and Wonder Woman down the pipeline.

Please stop. You're hurting the world.
>>
>>82289697
For defending the movies at the expense of the character.
>>
>>82290222
he's not a bad person for liking a movie you didn't like. Shit I hate BvS and I despise MoS to the point that I can't fathom why anybody would defend it, but don't be a dick.
>>
>>82290265
competent as fuck.
But sadly it looks like its one and done.
But he didn't die
>>
>>82290262
>batman motive are completely twisted
It's almost like Batman is a vengeance based character.
>>
>>82290257
Yeah, that must be why the whole world recoiled at the depiction of Batman and Superman in the movie.

One of the biggest complaints regarding both MoS and BvS was the characterization.

But keep telling yourself that everyone's an entitled fanboy but you.
>>
>>82290107
>Chris Evans to Press: I'm getting stronger everyday.
>Evans laughing edit with glowing yellow eyes.
>>
>>82290265
He is really really good, anon. I'm not even joking. Better than Loki and miles better than Ultron. Plans the shit out of things.
>>
How much screentime did Spiderman end up getting?
>>
>>82290262
>a CEO who can't even talk to people
>who is Mark Zuckerberg
>>
>>82290298
So is the Punisher, but they're completely different characters, despite Snyder apparently wanting Batman to be the Punisher.
>>
>>82290202
Actually they aren't. If you're not a retard who can't see skill in action, you can actually pin-point what is good and what is bad about a movie, book or any othe craft.

I didn't like the Deadpool movie, because that kind of humor does nothing to me and I don't like the character, but I know that movie is pretty well made and deserve the praise it got.
>>
>>82290292
>But sadly it looks like its one and done.
Nah didn't you see the fucker and what he said in the end?
>>
>>82290327
>>who is Mark Zuckerberg

Not an autistic piss jar enthusiast, he's just a regular asshole.
>>
>>82290305
>The whole world
/co/ is not the whole world.
Go outside and actually meet people.
>>
>>82290334
>i win
yeah
he destroyed the avengers
i sadly think he is done
>>
>>82290331
But nobody actually takks about the craft of the movie, they usually talk about subjective thing like characterization or acting.
>>
>>82290358
how can you say "the villain will only appear in one movie" and not consider that a spoiler?
>>
>>82290331
>I know that movie is pretty well made and deserve the praise it got.

Right, the exact opposite of BvS.

The problem is BvS fails as a movie. It has terrible dialogue, pacing, editing, etc. It's a jumbled mess. Motivations aren't clear, the premise doesn't make sense, the action scenes aren't even very good.

It fails on every level as a film, and that's before you get to its failure as an adaptation of the characters.
>>
>>82290298
Twisted in a way that doesn't make sense.

>Aliens exist, Alfred! I must brand and kill people now! Unless they have a mother named Martha.
>>
>>82290329
>Synder made batman into the punisher
Is this the brand new meme? I guess JAR OF PISS didn't really work out for you guys, huh?
>>
>>82290023
I think how shitty BvS was will help the reception of this film. It will be nearly impossible to discuss one without bringing up the other for some time now, and Civil War will always come out favorably in that comparison
>>
>>82290378
>characterization and acting are subjective
>>
>>82290327
A very well articulated asshole?
>>
>>82290265
First MCU villain to win
>>
>>82290222
>>82290178
>>82290162
>STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE
Geez it's almost like it's your job to shitpost about BvS.
>>
>>82290348
Are you just pretending to be this stupid?

The whole world being the one where BvS was buried under mountains of negative reviews and poor audience reception.

Remember that? How the movie is universally panned as terrible? How when you go outside and meet people, they tell you BvS was terrible?

Are you so traumatized by the movie's poor reception that you're repressing memories now?
>>
>>82290385
>the action scenes aren't even very good.
Anyone else found the doomsday fight a bit messy? dude shouldn't be able to explote fuck.
>>
It was a better Avengers 2 than Ultron was.
>>
>>82290387
>If I use greentext maybe people will agree with me
>>
>>82289947
Pretty sure its bait.
>>
>>82290257
I don't love people shoving my toys up their ass, no.
>>
>>82290378
Nigga ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS? Look at me tell me you can't tell the difference between VIN DIESEL and DANIEL DAY LEWIS acting?
>>
>>82290378
How is acting not the craft of the movie?

What about the complaints about the poor dialogue? The pacing? The bad editing? The bad plot and character motivations? The color scheme choices?

The movie failed as a movie, anon. They botched the "craft of the movie".
>>
>>82290358
Nah he ain't. He was forced to be alive. He's gonna find more ways to fuck them up for not letting him die when he felt like he was ready.
>>
>>82290426
>go to watch CW with friend
>friend spends the entire previews time bitching about CW not being as shit as BvS cause he's still mad at that
I haven't even seen BvS yet, but apparently people are still salty at how bad it was.

He also lost his shit cause they played the new Ghostbusters trailer and he didn't know they were doing a reboot
>>
>>82290421
Loki won at the end of Thor 2
>>
>>82290426
>universally panned
A lot of people liked the movie though.
Richard roper liked it.
>>
>>82290477
Did he? I'm pretty certain the true winner in that movie was Feige for conning me into watching it
>>
>>82290432
It was horrible. It had zero weight, I couldn't tell what the fuck was going on and happened out of fucking nowhere.

I can't understand what's so good about this movie that some Anons like to talk about so much.
>>
>>82290393
That's adorable, you learned the word "meme"!
>>
>>82290438
Anon, don't be this fucking retarded.

Everyone does agree with them. The general consensus is the movie was terrible, and one of the biggest complaints was Batman killing and branding people.
>>
>>82290438
Tell me then, oh non-greentexting one, how Batman's character in that movie is not completely pants-on-head retarded.
>>
File: zack-snyder.jpg (164KB, 670x377px) Image search: [Google]
zack-snyder.jpg
164KB, 670x377px
>>82290257
I can't handle when people take my toys and breaks them. And then blames me.
>>
>>82290475
They're just working through their grief, anon.
>>
>>82290387
>aliens exist
Superman emasculates Bruce by knocking him off the top of the food chain
>I must brand people now
He started Branding after Robin died. Superman had nothing to do with that decision
>Martha
Did you actually watch the movie or did you just get your opinions from /co/
>>
>>82290551
He's not even a DC fan. Hell, he doesn't even read comics. And he was still fuming
>>
>>82290532
>but I did use greentext
How is Batman retarded though?
>>
>>82290563
>Still defending Martha EX Machina

I'm sure you though the piss jar was also very clever wrtiting.
>>
>>82290348
Every single person I know who saw the movie hated it.
>>
>>82290604
It was a funny callback.
>>
>>82290563
>He started Branding after Robin died. Superman had nothing to do with that decision

Right, which is FUCKING RETARDED. Batman fucking brands people?

>Did you actually watch the movie or did you just get your opinions from /co/

Cry all you want, that scene actually happened in the movie.
>>
File: 1444105721293.gif (449KB, 286x119px) Image search: [Google]
1444105721293.gif
449KB, 286x119px
Done with everything, I give up. There's no justice in the world.

This movie is definitely not as great as everyone's saying, it has a bunch of flaws, and yet all these people are saying it's literally the best superhero movie of all time, and saying Batman v Superman is worse than Batman and Robin, when that was as bad either. If anything, both these movies are on the same tier, though both have different types of flaws that put them there. So instead of acting like that, everyone makes this about company wars. I never even gave a shit about Marvel until it was like I was forced to pick a side.
>>
File: Disney Films.jpg (97KB, 600x316px) Image search: [Google]
Disney Films.jpg
97KB, 600x316px
>Star Wars 7: 2.1 Billion dollars grossed/ 92% on Rotten Tomatoes
>Zootopia: 907 Million grossed and still growing/ 98% on RT
>The Jungle Book: 528 Million and still going strong/ 94% on RT
>Civil War: estimated to gross over 1 billion: 98% on RT

Can anything stop the Mouse?
>>
>>82290613
Really? All four of them?
>>
>>82290613
Every single person I know liked the movie.
>>
>>82290647
The Mouse is God.
>>
Batman vs. Superman has a 27% on Rotten Tomatoes. Not only should it not be the crux of the DCEU, it should be hated by all DC fans.
>>
>>82290602
Let's just pick a few examples:

Despite tracking the ship he'd been searching for to Lexcorp and coming to a Lexcorp facility to steal it, he somehow doesn't realize Luthor is behind it all.

He fires tracers at the truck carrying the kryptonite...then attacks the truck, almost destroying it and the tracer.

He's fooled by some shitty scribbles on the returned checks from that wheelchair guy. Doesn't follow up on that, doesn't investigate.

Every step of the movie requires Batman to be a fucking retard.
>>
>>82290640
>This movie is definitely not as great as everyone's saying,
ok cry baby what part you didn't like?

Also the problem is not the movie , the problem is you feel the bullying for BvS.
>>
>>82290648
good one
>>
>>82289664
Having seen both, I think 98% is a little high for CW and 28% is a little low for BvS, but overall Civil War displayed more competency in basic things like pacing and storytelling coherence that a really really wide margin was to be expected.
>>
>>82290640
You haven't seen it, you're just a fanboy.
>>
>>82290668
Why should people hate something because RT says so, instead of making their own conclusion based off of what they see?
>>
>>82290107
Didn't people already figure out like a week ago that the guy who made the one rotten review basically admitted to only making a negative review so his blog gets some attention?

I mean I haven't seen it yet, and the % doesn't really measure the quality as well as average rating which is only at 8 right now, but it's crazy how well it's doing so far.
>>
>>82290627
>a ruthless vigilante brands the worst of the worst, effectively giving them a death sentence in prison
Make sense to me.
>>
>>82290662
Well of course all your friends on the short bus like it, they're retarded!
>>
>>82290613
>>82290662

We don't need anecdotes from the fucking retards who surround you.

We know the world hated it by critic and audience reactions, which are dismal, and by it sinking like a stone at the box office.
>>
File: 1429585118147.png (272KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1429585118147.png
272KB, 480x480px
>>82289854
>>
>>82290688
LEARN HOW THE FUCKING TOMATOMETER WORKS BEFORE YOU COMMENT ON IT
>>
>>82290699
I trust critics opinions more than biased fanboys.
>>
File: sensible panic.gif (2MB, 245x246px) Image search: [Google]
sensible panic.gif
2MB, 245x246px
>>82290666
>Satan calls the Mouse "God".

These are the end times.
>>
>>82290604
It was awfully executed. Would work better without both using their moms' names,
>>
>>82290602
How is Batman retarded?

He wants to kill Superman because if there's a 1% chance of him going out of control he must take it as absolute certainty that he will, at the same time he is COMPLETELY OUT OF CONTROL branding people and getting them killed in prison and mowing criminals down with machine guns. And no, it's not ok because they're criminals: that's not how the law and society works.

And at the end he doesn't impale him because their moms have the same name. This shit wouldn't fly anywhere. Just imagine that shit in a movie not called Batman vs Superman.

It's fucking stupidly bad.
>>
>>82290673
>he doesn't realize Luthor is behind it all
Behind what? Smuggling Kryptonite? All that shows Batman is that Lex is worried about the alien too.
>>
>>82290699
>instead of making their own conclusion based off of what they see?

Oh, of course you should do that. Once you see that pile of shit, you'll realize the critics were right: it's a pile of shit. The challenge will then be to resist the fanboy urge to defend it despite it being a dumpster fire just because it has characters you like.

Sadly, as this thread shows, there are some who are too weak to resist.
>>
>>82290313
Wait. Zemo is motivated by revenge, has an immediate grudge against the heroes and relies on planning...
He's fucking BvS Batman with a brain.
>>
>>82290666
Satan confirms Mouse is God.
>>
>>82290705
Doesn't make sense for the character, though.

If you want that shit, make a character who it works for.
>>
>>82290699
Fanboys will go to ridiculous lengths to defend shit.
>>
>>82290739
On top of this, consider the following:

Superman just appeared out of fucking nowhere.

There is no telling how many beings like him can exist out there, and how many of those would want to destroy Humanity the way Zod and his crew wanted.

So even if the 1% chance of the benevolent godlike character going apeshit is so important, consider what the chance is of someone coming along that only this benevolent godlike character can deal with.
>>
>>82290563
>He started Branding after Robin died.
Your fucking headcannon doesn't count.

>Did you actually watch the movie or did you just get your opinions from /co/
I saw it because a friend told it wasn't that bad. It was much worse.
>>
Why does every single review for Civil War compare it to BvS? They are nothing alike.
>>
>>82290675
No stakes. It felt like another cookie cutter Marvel film just to fit their success formula rather than try something interesting. I feel like if you've seen one Marvel movie, you've seen them all. Also, the airport fight that everyone is raving about wasn't really that fantastic, it was a little boring to watch except with the bits with Ant-Man. And Spiderman just felt like he was forced in just so they could show off "Hey we got Spiderman back!" rather than actually try to make him a character. And like most Marvel villains, Zemo was extremely forgettable, and seemed like wasted potential.

Not to mention, like most other Marvel movies, and like what people are saying, I don't like that all most of the films seem to do is set up for the next one, before attempting to accomplish much in their own movie. Some are pretty good, I enjoyed Winter Soldier, but here we just have everyone saying "Now we wait for IW".

And also, the problem isn't my opinion, it's people like you who go for attacking people based on their film opinions and wanting to fuel company wars.
>>
>>82290705
>a ruthless vigilante brands the worst of the worst, effectively giving them a death sentence in prison

That would be something the Punisher would do.
>>
>>82290640
>This movie is definitely not as great as everyone's saying,
Why do people shoot themselves in the foot like this. You sound tremendously bitter.
>>
Forbes predicting Civil War is going to crack $2 billion
http://www.forbes.com/sites/markhughes/2016/04/27/can-captain-america-civil-war-score-2-billion-and-become-marvels-biggest-blockbuster/#432b100944fa
>>
>>82290673
>He's fooled by some shitty scribbles on the returned checks from that wheelchair guy

That whole shit Luthor did with the checks and the photos was entirely

Spongebob I no longer wish to know you. You give bottom feeders a bad name.
>>
File: image.jpg (12KB, 221x228px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12KB, 221x228px
>>82290640
>CW is generally seen as a better cape movie than BvS instead of sharing it's fate
>This is somehow a bad thing
Cry harder faggot
>>
>>82290734
Not to mention the constant flashbacks or they hammering up in your head MARTHA every time they can prior to the fight.

But "poor execution" doesn't quite save it, it was a shitty copout of the fight, instead of writing a mature scene about them overcoming their difference it only ends because of the name gimmick, not to mention the man who was about to murder Superman 10 minutes ago now proclaims to be a friend of his, and the idiotic fact that Lois farts and superman comes to her rescue in a blink, yt he's uncapable of doing the same to save the mother who raised him from some lowlife armed thugs,
>>
>>82290734
They should have had Bruce be about to kill Supes with the spear, but he can't bring himself to break his moral code, not even in this situation. (This would, of course, require the movie to have not set up Batman as a murder earlier).

Bruce moves to restrain Supes with the kryptonite keeping him weak. Superman sees that Batman isn't the psychopath he thought, and tells him Lex has his mom. Bruce realizes Supes isn't the menacing alien god he thought, and agrees to help.
>>
>>82290823
Holy fuck. How accurate are their estimations?
>>
>>82290823
Not a chance.
I mean, at best it could make 1.4 billion.
Would be quite funny if it did just so that the most succesful capeshit movie wouldn't be Whedon's.
>>
>>82290823
While I don't doubt it's going to make a shitload of money, I doubt it'll crack $2 bil. Avengers didn't even crack that, and it had the hype of being the first team up film
>>
>>82290788
Batman is so God-damn retarded in this movie.
>>
>>82290689
Sure, whatever you say.

>>82290822
I'm just giving my opinion. All I keep seeing is critics saying that it's the best superhero movie ever, and notably praising the airport scene, but I didn't think it was really that good. Marvel definitely had better fight scenes than that.
>>
>>82290858
This would also cut the retarded Lois subplot out since you wouldn't have her appear out of nowhere at exactly the right moment to stop Batman from killing Superman, and then have her pointlessly in the building later.
>>
File: BP.webm (2MB, 1920x798px) Image search: [Google]
BP.webm
2MB, 1920x798px
So, how is the Panther?
>>
>>82290866
Not too much, I mean, everyone says different numbers.
I've seen opening weekend predictions ranging from 160 to 220 million.
>>
>>82290751
CW's Zemo is a BvS Luthor without autism.

>>82290808
they came very close to each other, tacle a lot of the same themes and one executes them like shit while the other does it properly.
>>
>>82290894
He BLACKS both Natasha and Bucky.
>>
>>82290823
>>82290882

Even cracking hitting $1.4 billion would be cucking WB so hard.

DC fans here would seriously kill themselves.
>>
>>82290894
Based as fuck, can't wait for the solo movie, him, Spidey and ANTS are all surprisinly amazing.
>>
>>82290808
They're both hero vs. hero movies that came out within a couple months of each other
>>
File: 1454531586349.jpg (31KB, 339x318px) Image search: [Google]
1454531586349.jpg
31KB, 339x318px
>>82290074
>>
>>82290810
>And Spiderman just felt like he was forced in just so they could show off "Hey we got Spiderman back!" rather than actually try to make him a character.
that was the point , this is why the post credit scene was about the new spiderman movie.

>Zemo was extremely forgettable, and seemed like wasted potential.
I really liked Zemo a lot , but i can see why you think that.

> Also, the airport fight that everyone is raving about wasn't really that fantastic, it was a little boring to watch except with the bits with Ant-Man.
You didn't enjoy Falcon/Bucky vs spiderman ?

>No stakes.
Why people think this movie deserve to kill heroes?
Why that mentality?

Also you seems to really hate the fact that people hate BvS , but i respect your opinion about CW.
>>
>>82289770
>I dare you to fucking say it doesn't.

Didn't Avengers 2, one of the most highly anticipated Marvel films of all time, only get a 75%?
>>
File: SW Finn Sandwich.png (225KB, 540x636px) Image search: [Google]
SW Finn Sandwich.png
225KB, 540x636px
>>82290912
Sounds hot. Reminds me of another Disney movie.
>>
>>82290114

you also have the Nolan Bat films that got high scores
>>
File: 1460592246852.jpg (159KB, 1024x546px) Image search: [Google]
1460592246852.jpg
159KB, 1024x546px
Pic related is my favorite thing to come from the BvS vs Civil War shitstorm.
>>
>>82290647
Only one not deserving there is probably SW7.
>>
File: 1459529716370.png (220KB, 500x372px) Image search: [Google]
1459529716370.png
220KB, 500x372px
>>82289664
Now we wait for /co/ to start hating it...
>>
>>82290744
>Behind what? Smuggling Kryptonite?

Yes. Luthor is secretly collecting Kryptonite. A Senate hearing where he was seen explodes moments after he was seen being there, yet he's alive and unharmed. Bruce learns the checks he sent to that injured guy were returned, and are covered with messages goading him to attack Superman.

World's greatest detective doesn't think something's up here?
>>
>>82290222

The fight scenes were better than I expected. The plot was a big mess though. I can't see how any fight in Civil war will top the actual fight Between Bats and Supes desu.
>>
>>82290975
wew lad
>>
>>82290739
He doesn't because he realizes that Superman is a good man and it took Superman unknowingly repeating Thomas' dying words to trigger Bruce's PTSD and the desperate pleas of Lois lane for Bruce to see that he was being played.
>>
>>82290647
Only one not deserving there is probably SW7.

Zootopia deserves it and is better than BH6 and Frozen. Haven't seen Jungle Book yet.
>>
>>82290990
meh
this movie was legit great
/co/ hate for AoU is legit and well deserved.
>>
>>82290975
So was anyone with him
>>
>>82290426
>The whole world being the one where BvS was buried under mountains of negative reviews and poor audience reception.

I thought it was alright, but I haven't actually talked to anyone who hated it. And of any criticisms they had, "It destroyed Batman/Superman's character" wasn't one of them.

The generally stupid plot was what threw people off.
>>
>>82290724
I do know how it works. I still thought the almost unanimous skewering of BvS was a little harsh. And it's weird to me to see CW have an almost Godfather-tier average, though it's a really crowdpleasing movie so it's not that surprising.
>>
>>82291018
Yeah, unlike DCucks, you don't really hear Marvel fans defend every MCU movie to the death. They'll readily tell you AoU was weak, Iron Man 3 and Thor 2 weren't good, etc.
>>
>>82290688
I agree except for how you understand Rotten Tomatoes. 98% just means 98% of the reviewers like it, not that the movie gets a 9.8/10.
>>
>>82291040
>implying DC fans haven't been shitting on Snydershit since MoS

So are you actually illiterate, or just fucking stupid?
>>
>>82290810
>the only consequence that matters is death

Anon, I present you the essence of your stance taken to its logical conclusion:

Kill yourself. It's the only way to make your life meaningful.
>>
>>82290640
every cape film has a bunch of flaws
>>
>>82291032
>"It destroyed Batman/Superman's character" wasn't one of them.

If the people you talked to didn't bring up Batman branding and murdering people, and Superman moping around wondering whether to help people, you've been talking to retards.

Luckily everyone else was repulsed by it.
>>
>>82291059
The difference is you don't have anyone defending Thor 2 out of fanboy loyalty
>>
>>82290819
No the punisher would just kill them. What Bruce is doing is reinforcing his demonic urban legend.
>>
>>82291059
There are people in this very thread defending MoS and BvS.

There have been endless threads where fanboys attempted to rationalize how shitty MoS was.
>>
>>82291013
>he realizes that Superman is a good man

How? How did he realize that? And why at that moment?
>>
File: contrarians.jpg (7KB, 433x331px) Image search: [Google]
contrarians.jpg
7KB, 433x331px
>>82291016
>>82290987
>>
>>82291059
he's from /tv/ and needs this to a us vs them. Even /tv/ won't company war anymore
>>
>>82291092
Urban legends generally don't leave tangible evidence of their existence
>>
>>82291092
But Bruce does "just kill" people later. With guns and rockets.

He's the Punisher now.
>>
>>82289770
Reality has a well-known Marvel bias.
>>
>>82291084
>there's no way these people actually enjoy the movie and want to talk about it without people shitposting about how it's the worst movie ever
>they do because they're company loyalists
>>
>>82291084
Thor 2 is trash. It's worse than BvS and about equal to MoS. I'm surprised to see people trekking out AoU as the spearhead "bad Marvel movie." AoU is a million times better than Thor 2.
>>
File: BvS Explaination.png (143KB, 1352x1082px) Image search: [Google]
BvS Explaination.png
143KB, 1352x1082px
>>82290530
>>
>>82291113
Because he has a mother. And only good people can be spawns of a pickled sperm and egg.
>>
>>82291113
Superman's mom was also named Martha.

Clearly no bad person could have a mom named Martha.>>82291118
>>
>>82291118
>implying TFA is anything but a bog-standard JJ Abrams sci-fi nostalgia ripoff
>>
>>82290942
change the last point to "shitposting is the only way" and that summarizes 4chan
>>
>>82290688
Eh, it'll probably go down around 90% later anyway.
>>
>>82291144
How did Lois know Doomsday was a Kryptonian monster? Nobody tells her anything like that.
>>
>>82291143
Nope. MoS was pure garbage, and should have been the warning bell about where Snyder was going to go with BvS.

You know you've failed at making a Superman movie when Pa Kent teaches Clark to let people die and Superman ends up snapping necks.
>>
>>82289770
People are biased towards good things. If only more people could learn to appreciate crappier stuff more.
>>
>>82290914
I'm honestly worried that CW's great reception and box office will lead to at least one suicide. Wonder what will happen if Ragnarok gets better reviews and makes more cash than JL1.
>>
>>82291138
It's a terrible movie so I honestly can't see any other reason other than a laughably poor critical eye
>>
>>82291131
>every superhero who kills is now the punisher
>>
>>82291144
That's hilarious! I'm sure all retards can be shut now!
>>
>>82291181
Jeez could it be because it came from the kryptonian ship?
>>
>>82291118
A better tagline would be something like "That thing everyone says is bad is actually great."
>>
>>82291230
She didn't know that
>>
>>82291230
How would Lois know that?
>>
>>82290108

>Reviews effect my enjoyment of things

I loved B v S and will probably enjoy Civil War. Don't care if B v S got a 5% on RT if I enjoyed it.
>>
File: 317.png (134KB, 600x601px) Image search: [Google]
317.png
134KB, 600x601px
>>82291144
>all this typos and grammatical errors
>all those half answers and circular logic("he's Lex Luthor so he can do that because he's Lex Luthor")

This has to be bait the post
>>
>>82291230
...which Lois didn't see or know about because she had been in the basement of that abandoned building the whole time?
>>
>>82291230
How would she know?
>>
>>82291250
You're wrong for thinking you enjoyed something so objectively bad.

But you didn't really enjoy it, it's just a fanboy reflexive defense.
>>
>>82291245
>>82291243
>>82291264
>>82291256
>that huge fucking lightshow coming from the site of the kryptonian ship that could've been seen for miles
>how could she know?
>>
>>82291243
>>82291245
>>82291256
>>82291264
you know, people should really focus on that glaring plot hole more. I mean to the level that people bring up the ending plothole of Iron Man 3 (why did Stark go 70% of the movie without a suit if he had a bunch waiting for him on call at any time?).
>>
>>82291250
>liking both DC and Marvel

leave. this place is not for you.

next you'll be saying that you actually read comics.
>>
>>82291138
BvS is just an objectively bad movie, company wars bullshit aside.

The only reason anyone would say they like it would be fanboy loyalty. It's not possible to enjoy the movie otherwise.
>>
>>82291303
do you not understand what a basement is anon?
>>
>>82291276
>you didn't actually like it
But I did.
>>
>>82291303
Those things are barely similar. For all she knows, maybe Lex was trying to fly away in the ship and it was powering up.
>>
>>82291306
Cause Jarvis was down
>>
File: 1459761126867.png (67KB, 620x456px) Image search: [Google]
1459761126867.png
67KB, 620x456px
>>82289770
>>
So, will Keanu knock Jungle Book off of the #1 spot or will Civil War do it a week later thus proving that the only thing that can beat Disney is Disney?
>>
>>82291306
I dunno, I've never seen Iron Man 3.
>>
>>82291230
Except she didn't see that. Jeez, BvS fans are so stupid.
>>
>>82291250
The only thing that should matter is if you enjoyed it. The best thing to do is to go into anything with no expectations.
>>
>>82291303
So you're saying she, being in Gotham, saw a "lightshow" in Metropolis, assumed it was coming from the Kryptonian ship, assumed that it was coming from a Kryptonian monster that came from the ship, and that's why she went and tried to get the spear back? That's stupid. Did she even KNOW about the Kryptonian ship?
>>
>>82291303
>>that huge fucking lightshow coming from the site of the kryptonian ship that could've been seen for miles

>Lois can't see the light because she's in a basement
>Even if she could see it, she's in Gotham. The building she's in is in Gotham. She has no fucking clue where the light is coming from other than it's miles away, thus giving her no fucking clue that its' anywhere near the Kryptonian ship

You're retarded enough to script for Snyder.
>>
Why did Lois throw the spear in the water?
>>
>>82291350
CW will be a juggernaut the first few weeks.
>>
>>82291326
No, you fucking didn't.
>>
>>82291318
It wasn't honestly a basement though.
>>
>>82291380
That actually made sense. Her boyfriend was almost killed by that spear. Why wouldn't she try to dispose of it
>>
It will be hilarious when this shit flops.
>>
>>82291306
he was on the run for most of the film. His girl gets kidnap and he didn't know where she was. Also you are not going to summon an army until you know you need it because if you pull that stunt and it fails to stop them they will be ready for a robot army when round 2 comes up
also you got this from that David Chen retard didn't you?
>>
>>82290866
Well, they were right when they said it was silly to think the high preordered tickets numbers would translate into an automatic billion for BvS

But 2 billions? Shit, that's a lot, it's not even summer
>>
>>82291376
>>82291368
Gotham is literally right across the bay from Metropolis.
>>
>>82291384
Yeah I did.
>>
>>82291404
But why in the water? Why not just throw it away rather then go into a building and drop it into some ghetto-ass lake?
And if she's that shocked by it, why would she even touch it?
>>
>>82291350
>Keanu has 80%
I'm hyped because cute cat but don't know shit about the comedian duo. How fun are they? they look okay in the trailer.
>>
>>82289931
if every single person that watched a movie rated it a 7/10, said movie would score 100%, thats how it works
>>
>>82291306
someone wasn't paying attention to the films they watch.
>>
>>82291326
The trauma runs deep.
>>
I haven't seen BvS but I heard that Batman literally insults Superman by saying "tell that to Zod's snapped neck." How anyone can defend the movie is beyond me.
>>
>>82291442
>why not just leave it out in the open where anyone can take it?
>>
>>82291382
No, he's owned by Fox.
>>
>>82291143
I thought Thor 2 was way better than Thor 1. Thor 1 is the worst non-Iron Man Marvel movie
>>
>>82291442
Why not in the water? How else is she supposed to destroy it? She can't very well hold onto it too long because even being near it seems to hurt Supes. Dropping it in some water seems like a quick and easy fix.
>>
>>82291442
>And if she's that shocked by it, why would she even touch it?

Stop being retarded.
>>
>>82291425
Bruh, I can barely see what the hell is going on in Hoboken when I'm in Manhattan.
And that's just the Hudson, not some big ass bay.
>>
>>82291445
Here's a quick 5 minute sketch from their Comedy central show. That way, you can make up your own mind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5Zdp1RfoyI
>>
>>82291404
But why throw it in the water where anyone can find it later? It made no sense. She took the spear, walked 2 steps towards a big puddle, and threw the fucking thing in the water! Why! Why not give it back to Batman, now that he doesn't want to kill him anymore, or take it as far away as you can until you decide what to do with it?
>>
>>82291118
Anon I liked the movie but I feel like it didn't deserve that amount of praise. It rehashed a lot of things from the first trilogy.

There is a difference between being contrarian, and criticizing something you like so it can improve.
>>
The two biggest things they did wrong with BvS were getting Snyder and basically saying "Wow look at all these other people Luthor somehow knows about!" with the intent of shoehorning all of them into one movie. DC is too late to the party to do what Marvel's been doing with solo movies so now they have to cobble them all together.

At this point I just want cape movies to die
>>
>>82290810
>It felt like another cookie cutter Marvel film just to fit their success formula rather than try something interesting. I feel like if you've seen one Marvel movie, you've seen them all.
Literally none of this is actual criticism, you're throwing out buzzwords hoping they sound condescendingly dismissive enough to give your very vague view the illusion of analytical credence.

Your mention of Marvel's business practices also is tangential and doesn't address the issues you had with the movie proper. Saying this character's inclusion felt like something yet failing to explain how or why conveys very little and convinces of less. The problem here actually isn't your opinion but your inability to express it in any worthwhile way. For two posts you've said nothing at length, about both CW and BvS at that, yet felt the need to say a lot of it.

>both these movies are on the same tier
How?
>both have different types of flaws that put them there
How?
I couldn't care less about the companies and franchises, but if you feel confident enough to say something about any media you should be capable enough to elaborate. This applies to everyone.
>>
>>82291492
Why not take it away? Where she put it, anyone could find it.
>>
>>82291464
I don't recall that line but I must be honest that I tune out the film a lot to try and enjoy it. Usually works with the TF films but this films action scenes were so garbage it just proved to me Zack can only copy fight scenes from other sources not create his own.
Don't get me wrong it's a great technical skill to take still images and make a 1 for 1 live action scene from it but it doesn't make you a good director/writer.
>>
>>82291515
She wouldn't trust Batman because he just tried to kill Supes. Throwing it in some water seems to me a good way for NOBODY to find it, to me. The bigger problem is, to me, is how Superman was able to infer what she was doing or that the spear was underwater without her communicating that to him.
>>
>>82291509
That should tell how bright the kryptonian ship was.
>>
>>82290325
bout 10-30 minutes. pretty dope when he's not in his costume
>>
>>82291545
I disagree, it's not like there's some kryptonite tracking device. If she throws it at the bottom of a lake she'd be the only one to know where it is unless someone accidentally bumps into it. It's like that time in the Freeza Saga where Vegeta hides the Dragon Balls at the bottom of a lake and it would've worked except Gohan had a Dragon Ball radar. But in a world with no kryptonite radar... phtt, seems like a good plan to me.
>>
>>82290947
When guys like that say "no stakes" they mean a few hundred people aren't dying in the background every minute. A body count is the metric by which they determine drama. Snyder's movies are epic and high stakes because collateral damage and a bunch of props might get blown up.
>>
>>82291512
I feel like we could get a BvS parody out of this.
>>
>>82291604
Isn't it radioactive though? Also, that place will have to be cleaned up after that battle. People are bound to find that shit. Again: why not take it away with her?
>>
>>82291512
Looks fun enough. I can see this shit happening with Snyder and CW.
>>
>>82290222
>What you like are Batman and Superman, and so you feel the need to defend things they're in. You don't have to, anon. Those characters are great and enduring and don't need every appearance defended.
Not him but...
If that was true then Batman & Robin would not be the single worst movie I have ever seen and I would feel the need to watch Superman 3 & 4 which I do not.
>>
>>82291655
If she knows it's radioactive that's just more of an impetus not to carry it around with her. I still don't know why people would be bound to find it if it's literally underwater. People dump bodies underwater, you don't buy that she'd dump the spear?
>>
>>82291604
>But in a world with no kryptonite radar..
They have those. They're called Geiger Counters.
>>
>>82291557
I'm going to stab you with an assholenite spear in a minute m8.
>>
>>82289664
>A SECOND ROTTEN REVIEW
>>
>>82291704
Weird alien energy signatures brah, geiger counter can't count em.
>>
>>82291704
Still not sure why she would know it's radioactive, but if she did she'd want to get rid of it ASAP because she doesn't want to be bombarded with radiation
>>
>>82291713
WAIT...what's your mother's name?
>>
>>82291726
That shit glows in the dark, brah.
>>
>>82291512
Their football sketches are the best.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7N8xwXUk_bY
>>
>thread about Marvel movie
>every post is about DC movies

guess marvel movies are just that forgettable
>>
>>82291804
No, this is a thread about comparing reviews, AKA company wars.
Of course it's full of DCfags since they've spent 1 month already in damage control mode.
>>
>>82291804
more like dc "fans" are fucking desperate for validation.
Real DC fans just forgot that BvS exist and want Snyder fucking fired.
>>
>>82290808
Son, the Russos literally came out and said they made Civil War in response to BvS. This isn't a secret
>>
>>82291804
>281 posts
>76 unique IPs
It's the DC fags shitting up threads again.
>>
>>82291725
Come on, it needs to come out soon.

I've been waiting to say A SECOND ROTTEN REVIEW for a very long time.
>>
>>82289697

>allowing

True Superman fans want someone who actually gets the character.
>>
>>82291879
Not saying I don't believe you but could we get some context for that, maybe a link?
>>
>>82291879
>Son, the Russos literally came out

Finally. It was really obvious.
>>
Will Suicide Squad be DC's saving grace?
I sure hope so.
>>
i watched the entire airport fight scene and i can tell the entire movie is there to literally suck on fans' dicks. critics are not reviewing the movie objectively, they are just getting nerd orgasms from being pandered to.
>>
File: reaction - sponge screaming.jpg (103KB, 534x820px) Image search: [Google]
reaction - sponge screaming.jpg
103KB, 534x820px
>>82290280
>with no redeeming qualities?
>>82290222
>MoS and BvS were garbage without value

>Best live action Batman ever.
>Best live action Batman fight scenes ever.
>Best live action Alfred ever.
>Superb costume design.
>Good to great score.
>Badass Wonder Woman.
>Jesse was fun more then he wasn't.
>Clark has 2 great sacrificial moments.
>Clark shows he has learned from his MOS fight and takes Doomsday into space almost immediately.
>Great tone for those that like darker stuff.
>Good arc of Clark being overwhelmed with humanities distrust of him and then taking his place and proving his nobility by sacrificing himself.
>Aquaman's cameo was awesome.
>Adams continues to be the best Live action Lois Lane in that she is not bitchy, whiny or hysterical at all.
>Flashbacks to MOS from Ben's point of view are fantastic to behold.
>>
>>82291906
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/captain-america-civil-war-director-886842
>>
>>82291906
>“There have been 11 or 12 movies so far, all with a fairly traditional structure. Our pitch to them was: People will tell you they love chocolate ice cream — until you give it to them five days a week. It’s time to give them some rainbow sherbet. Kevin [Feige] is a maverick and he’s very sensitive to how people are responding to his content. He said he thought we might be right. And after they announced Batman v. Superman, he said, ‘you guys are absolutely right.’ We needed to do something challenging with the material or we were going to start to lose the audience.”

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/captain-america-civil-war-director-886842
>>
>>82291906
>The quality of tentpole movies has gotten very good and very competitive over the last couple years. Because of social media and the discussion that happens there, the audience has gotten a stronger collective sense of taste and you're dead at 6 p.m. on Friday if you didn't make a good movie. And they're starting to champion more radical storytelling.

>Deadpool's a great example of that. I mean, holy shit, $750 million worldwide? For our part, when we finished Winter Soldier two years ago and we were thinking about doing the next one, the only thing that seemed interesting to us was to deconstruct the Marvel Universe — because where else can we go at this point? There have been 11 or 12 movies so far, all with a fairly traditional structure. Our pitch to them was: People will tell you they love chocolate ice cream — until you give it to them five days a week. It's time to give them some rainbow sherbet. Kevin [Feige] is a maverick and he's very sensitive to how people are responding to his content. He said he thought we might be right.

http://comicbook.com/dc/2016/04/26/batman-v-superman-helped-to-get-captain-america-civil-war-made/
>>
>>82291804
Civil War isn't even out yet
>>
I just don't get it

Batman v Superman actually took RISKS, it tried to do something different for once and aim a mostly mediocre genre of movies to a higher audience, it tried to achieve something to further the medium and the standard of movies today, and all it gets is nothing but shit left and right.
And here we are, we get another Marvel movie, with the same premise, same characters, same story, same pacing, same cause and effects each and every one of its movies have been having for nearly a decade now, and everyone is praising it like its the next coming of Jesus.

I just want movies to be good, and we had it, but we just turned our backs on it. Why?
>>
>>82291932
>Jesse was fun more then he wasn't.
No
>>
>>82291918
>>82291932
jesus dc fags
at least make another thread
Its your fault , and Snyder is going to direct Justice league so prepare for more JUST.
>>
>>82291920
>i can tell the entire movie is there to literally suck on fans' dicks.
Funny. I seem to remember a month ago people were blaming casuals and saying a certain piece of shit was only for real fans. Now fan pandering is a bad again.
>>
File: supermantoy.jpg (45KB, 334x425px) Image search: [Google]
supermantoy.jpg
45KB, 334x425px
>>82291848
>1 month
Son, they've been doing this since Man of Steel, constantly reminding everyone how BvS was going to elevate the genre to the next level and retroactively make MoS amazing again.
>>
>>82291956
Great pasta.
>>
>>82289683
This. You should never sit by and watch your heroes get raped.
>>
>>82291980
It's accurate though.
>>
>>82289854
Don't talk to DCuck or his wife's son ever again.
>>
>>82291760
superb taste
>>
>>82291900
>tfw rotten blue balls
>>
>>82291956
>Batman v Superman actually took RISKS,
First off, no movie with Batman as the first name in the title is taking risks. Man of Steel 2 is a risk. Injecting Batman into it is damage control.

Second, I an jump off my roof with cardboard box wings in an attempt to fly. That's risky. It's also STUPID.
>>
>>82292002
Here's a tip.
Risks =/= bad writing and pacing
>>
File: mahvel.jpg (71KB, 960x663px) Image search: [Google]
mahvel.jpg
71KB, 960x663px
>>82291879
That makes this all the more hilarious. A movie that Disney/Marvel threw together in a week in response to DC is multiple times better than DC's best foot forward.
>>
>>82292002
The great thing about copy pasta is its accuracy never changes, the view of whoever eats it up does.
>>
>>82289664
And you know, it's actually at 100%.

The guy who wrote the rotten review admitted publicly that his opinion was bunk and he wrote is purely for clicks.
>>
>>82291961
His only bad moments were him putting the candy in the guys mouth and spazing out at the Galla.
>>
>>82292055
At least he admitted it.
>>
>>82291956
Do you think we don't recognize this as pasta?
>>
>>82291956
It took zero risks

It's applying Zack Snyder's childish idea of "maturity" to a genre that has already had more mature films that maintained the optimistic core of the characters without being overly dour and grim
>>
>>82290940

>hero vs. hero

This is why I still can't bring myself to care about Civil War. I'm burnt out on this shit from Kamen Rider movies and comics themselves.

The MCU has resorted to it quite a lot already too. I just can't care about it.
>>
>>82292081
Well, a few people didn't.
>>
File: 1460923659180.jpg (117KB, 894x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1460923659180.jpg
117KB, 894x1000px
>daily dose
>>
>>82289809
That's called Stockholm Syndrome, son. Get help.
>>
>>82292055
>The guy who wrote the rotten review admitted publicly that his opinion was bunk and he wrote is purely for clicks.
no he didn't , he talked about the forum and not the review,
Jesus marvelfags are fucking pathetic , fucking fanboys in general.
>>
>>82292083
It took several risks
>>
>>82292103
At least this time it's because of actual ideological differences rather than mind control, Hulk angry, or Lex Luthor kidnapped my mom and I didn't notice despite showing up whenever Lois stubs her toe
>>
BvS is in my opinion a masterpiece. Now to the average moviegoer I can understand why they would come away thinking it was bad. The film is highly kinetic and allegorical. You're supposed to think beyond the images presented on the screen. For example, the scene in which Lex presents the jar of piss to the Senator represents so much more than what is on screen. The jar of piss is Lex's vision of Superman. It has been dressed up as "Granny's Peach Tea" just as Superman has been packaged as an All-American symbol of freedom and justice. But beneath the veneer it smells of piss. But to the average moviegoer, they will look at this scene and say "HAHA! PISS BOTTLES EWWWW" with no regard for the greater motivations and images portrayed in this character drama.

Now, the reason I am worried is because WB now believes that this type of intellectually stimulating and philosophically moving cinematography is not appreciated by the masses. The masses want quips, explosions, smart-alecks, jock, stereotypes, punchy punchy boom boom. The masses can't comprehend Snyder's masterfully crafted Biblical symbolism.

The masses want Marvel.

And this wouldn't be a problem, since this is a consumer market. I can choose to buy my authentic imported biscotti instead of that artificial Oreo's nonsense. But the problem is if the biscotti manufacturers suddenly looked at Oreo's sales and said "hey, we need to start pumping our biscotti full of garbage artificial cream!"
>>
>>82289664
Pfft, Marvel can go about sucking casuals dicks. BvS will remain for true patricians of the capeshit craft.
>>
>>82292147
List them.
>>
File: captainsnyderfag.jpg (589KB, 1152x814px) Image search: [Google]
captainsnyderfag.jpg
589KB, 1152x814px
>Am I out of touch? No, it's the children who are wrong. And the adults. And the foreign markets. And the critics.
>>
>>82292160
Post more delicious pasta.
>>
>>82292147
Yeah, risks like "actors who aren't right for the part" and "bringing in a new writer to fix the old script because that worked so well for Thor 2"
>>
>>82292160
Oh, shit boys, I've just found more tasty pasta
>>
File: CRITICS VS TWITTER.jpg (558KB, 1920x850px) Image search: [Google]
CRITICS VS TWITTER.jpg
558KB, 1920x850px
>DCfriends still in damage control mode

Seriously, don't you get tired after more than one month? There's only so many times you can scream CAPEKINO and Disney conspiracy before it gets stale. If there was an anti-DC agenda, Nolan's Batman wouldn't be the greatest reviewed cape trilogy of all time. Zack Snyder is shit and his movies get shit reviews, there's nothing surprising about it.
>>
>>82292169
>older Batman
>the global effect of Superman
>being a five part revenge story reather than a three part hero's journey
>>
>>82290139
Kek
>>
How many post-credits scenes does Civil War have?

Don't tell me what they are, I just want to know how many. I know there was a rumor that there would be three.
>>
>>82292147
Yes, but this risk was like putting your hand in the mouth of a crocodile.
>>
>>82292169
>Killing off Jimmy Olsen hoping the fans wouldn't care enough
>Cutting out plot-relevant scenes like Communion or Clark actually doing reporter things (plus the entire Jenna Malone subplot is gone, whatever that was)
>Trying to guess how many dream sequences the audience can go through before looking obnoxious
>Thinking the Knightmare and the JL sequences were a good way to set up future movies
>Thinking anyone gives a fuck about dead Superman when the next second you tease his resurrection
>Thinking people were dumb enough to assume Batman only killed when branding

And there's probably more
Plenty or risks!
>>
>>82292303
Only 2
>>
>>82292303
Only two.
>>
>>82289770
Of course it exists.

It exists because the movies have been freaking good.
>>
>>82289664
>rt raitings

i just see the movie, is shit worst than age of quiptron
>>
>>82292297
>copying one of the most famous comics of all time is a risk
>>
>>82292297
>>being a five part revenge story reather than a three part hero's journey
Dude, I'm not expecting Hamlet or The Spanish Tragedy in a movie about superheroes. And I don't want it to be either.
>>
>>82292286

The problem is, this movie is also shit, bunch of weaklings, no concecuenses, BIG BLACK, etc.

To me BvsS is a 6 and this a 7 jus because the history is more cohesive and the cinematography is not all fucked up, but this "heroes" seem like weaklings, I dont think anybody of this clowns could lift over 5 tons.
>>
>>82292323
>>82292325
Thanks.
>>
>>82292357
>I dont think anybody of this clowns could lift over 5 tons.
So?
>>
>>82292286
>Had to resort to Twitter posts for good publicity.
That is fucking sad
>>
>>82292297
Civil War is literally more of a risk because it's not copy and pasting themes and elements from the comic it was based on.
>>
>>82292163
Actual marvel took the action movie idea from the 80s and 90s and perfected it. Just enough plot to get the ball rolling and slathered with action. Hell the joke is they could pump the death tolls to millions and people would still eat it up.
>>
>>82292366
>responding
>>
>>82292357
98% says otherwise.
>>
>>82292357
>BIG BLACK
>>>/tv/
>>
>>82292370

But DC cared more about it's fans and pulled their opinions accordingly!
>>
File: NOT MUH.png (146KB, 285x285px) Image search: [Google]
NOT MUH.png
146KB, 285x285px
>hurrdurr its all Snyders fault and not all the other meddling WB execs who pushed this movie to be JL 0.5 instead of MoS 2 like Snyder had planned, Goyers script which had to be re-written by Terrio and Affleck who only cared about batman at best.
>b-but not muh Donner/all-star superman
>bat of murder

fuck you whiny DC-fags, you already got your cheesy Donner superman movie and no you don't need a new movie with some fancy new effects as you don't care about so called dragon ball z-tier cgi fights, which is literally the only way a superman fight can be on the big screen.

Everyone loved Batfleck and his no-kill code was retarded anyway.
>>
Do you think this time it will take /co/ 2 MONTHS to start hating this movie?!
>>
>>82292402
Critics can't be fans either?
>>
>>82292357
>>82292392
>۞﹏۞༼つ
Are you memeing yourself to start a fight, or does someone meme you, to point out how you're trying to start a fight.
These are the questions that keep me up at night.
>>
File: bizarro-superman.jpg (47KB, 475x353px) Image search: [Google]
bizarro-superman.jpg
47KB, 475x353px
>>82292350
Me just missed the movie too, me disagree it worst shit never
>>
File: twitter reviews.jpg (80KB, 1232x627px) Image search: [Google]
twitter reviews.jpg
80KB, 1232x627px
>>82292370
That's not even the worst part.
If you look at the tweet that says
>FANTASTIC
It's by Its_Mistah_J

Now look at pic related.
Another one by the same user.
So, either they are false, or they started scavenging for users that posted positive opinions about the movie, and posted several of each.
It's so sad.
>>
>>82292431
>the
YOU'RE NOT BIZZARO
>>
>>82292413
Yeah, they always do that. And the lesser film will be more positively viewed in /co/. Same thing happened with Man of Steel, which is in my opinion, the best movie about Christianity of all time.
>>
>>82289664
hello mickey mouse
>>
>>82292428
Hey, cool rhyme.
>>
>>82292436
Kek, they're kinda desperate.
>>
File: 1457221879278.jpg (52KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1457221879278.jpg
52KB, 500x500px
>>82292457
>the best movie about Christianity of all time
I like you.
>>
>>82292411
Even if you removed the upcoming movie commercials, it would still be garbagem just like AoU. It was fucked ever since they approved Goyer/Terrio's retarded script.
>>
>>82292436
>MIND BLOWING - TriangleSpidey
top kek
>>
>>82289664
BvS > Civil War
Prove me wrong.
Oh wait, you can't
>>
>>82292462
Not sublime.
>>
>>82291977
The funny thing is they were right, but not in the way they meant it.

BvS was so bad that by comparison MoS looks decent.
>>
>>82292522
But can you keep your rhymes in time?
>>
>>82292436
How would it look like if they used 4chan reviews?

>It's kino. Pure capekino - /tv/
>>
File: ChJCcIHWYAIES0W.jpg (12KB, 600x240px) Image search: [Google]
ChJCcIHWYAIES0W.jpg
12KB, 600x240px
>>
>>82292457
I thought it was too subtle.
>>
>>82292547
>"It took several risks" -/co/
>>
>>82292547
>I'm glad it made Superman fanboys mad
>>
>>82292541
Of course I can, I'm in my prime.
>>
>>82292547
There was a thing that compiled the most used phrases and words on a board and it was like opening the journal of a patient in a psych ward.
>>
File: the holy trinity.jpg (220KB, 800x736px) Image search: [Google]
the holy trinity.jpg
220KB, 800x736px
>>82292457
>the best movie about Christianity of all time
BvS even took it a step ahead.
>>
>>82292580
Would you happen to have a link to that?
>>
>>82292585
I wonder if Ben and Gal got in a fight about Palestine
>>
>>82291306
Because he got them out only after the rubble was cleared from the storage door.
>>
>>82292547
>Wonder Woman was pretty hot for a skinny jew. I'm glad she didn't get BLACKED - /tv/
>>
So what is everyone's speculation on the RDJ situation.
It's pretty obvious that Chris Evans is being set up to be replaced by Sebastian Stan, but it's also highly likely that after Infinity War they're going to cut out RDJ, relegating him to at most cameos.
So is Hank Pym going to be the "brains" of the Avengers after Infinity War with Ant-Man and Winter Soldier (or, possibly "neo Cap") as the main faces, or do you guys think they'll go a different direction?
>>
>>82292601
Unfortunately no, not even a screencap for some reason.
>>
>>82292585
>The middle east tensions would be resolved if their moms all had the same name an they humanized each other
Congrats on making the movie 1% better.
>>
>>82291920
If you seriously believe the bulk of professional critics are comic book nerds, let alone mindless Marvel fanboys, you're fucking retarded.
>>
>>82289664
ITT:Jeremys
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTvBQE6cvVg
>>
>>82292633
There is no fucking way Michael Douglas is going to make to 2018. They're going to need to recast him as Pym.
>>
File: feels dc.png (255KB, 770x711px) Image search: [Google]
feels dc.png
255KB, 770x711px
>>82291932
>>
>>82292411
This post is what it is, but Snyder suggested making Batman the villain of MoS 2.
>>
File: 1448656211115.jpg (21KB, 218x265px) Image search: [Google]
1448656211115.jpg
21KB, 218x265px
>>82292662
Never gets old.
>>
>>82292633
RDJ said a few days ago he would be up to doing another Iron Man movie.
>>
>>82292671
HELL
>>
>>82291956
>I just want movies to be good,

Then you despise BvS like all good people.
>>
>>82292357
>but this "heroes" seem like weaklings, I dont think anybody of this clowns could lift over 5 tons.
MUH POWER LEVELS
Go back to /a/.
>>
>>82292662
I like CS, but I've been wondering for some time if he regrets this stance of self-assured hubris the way he does the no Gravity in space comment among several others.

It's also weird because Jeremy seems to genuinely know stuff sometimes but other times is oblivious. There's no middle ground.
>>
>>82292698
BE
>>
>>82292688

the original script was MoS 2 with Metallo, Lex Luthor and without cryptonyte, you can see how much shit WB pushed into the endproduct.
>>
>>82292017
>Second, I an jump off my roof with cardboard box wings in an attempt to fly. That's risky. It's also STUPID.

Exactly. I keep seeing this "risk" and "tried something different" shit.

You don't get a reward for that. You get a reward for being good. Just because something is different doesn't mean it's good.
>>
>>82292671
His daughter can probably take the role then. Possibly have Scott get progressively smarter throughout the movies too so we can get a brainy Ant-Man.
>>
>>82292147
I guess gambling the future of your properties and the fortunes of your company on complete shit is a risk, yeah.
>>
>>82292753
What, you mean Whor isn't good? But it's so different!
>>
>>82292753

rather you get 1 billion for being safe, mild entertainment, where everyone agrees is good and there are no obvious faults.
>>
>>82292732
FINE
I
N
E
>>
File: pasta.jpg (12KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
pasta.jpg
12KB, 200x200px
>>82292160
>>
>>82292752
Snyder suggested Batman. This is undeniable. You are on the internet right now, and can google it.
>>
File: 1363737149359.gif (109KB, 209x193px) Image search: [Google]
1363737149359.gif
109KB, 209x193px
>>82292662
>Even if you cast RDJ in cap 3...
>If spider-man is going to be in cap 3... different story on our hands
Oh dear lord this video is fucking perfect
>>
>>82289770
>I dare you to fucking say it doesn't.
It doesn't.

There.

What the fuck are you going to do about it?
>>
>>82292724
He could've quietly deleted it quietly, but didn't so props for that.
I hate him though.
>>
>>82292844
Why is this gif so funny to me
>>
>>82292856
He even made it the title video for his channel after realizing how wrong he was, so it's clear he can at least laugh at himself.
>>
>>82289854
>>
File: 1461519252434.gif (744KB, 500x650px) Image search: [Google]
1461519252434.gif
744KB, 500x650px
For those that saw the movie, answer me this very important question.

Is Cap still best husbando?
>>
File: 1461729231779.gif (239KB, 224x198px) Image search: [Google]
1461729231779.gif
239KB, 224x198px
>>82292907
Because it shakes?
>>
>>82289697
>Superman gets mothballed over this
>doesn't get another solo movie for 15 years
>>
>>82292411
Of course WB ultimately let him direct, but Snyder is simply garbage. Everything he's ever done is worthless shit, and ABSOLUTE BEST he's ever achieved is mediocrity.

He was the one who insisted Superman kill in MoS, despite Nolan, Goyer, and fucking everyone else telling him not to:

>In the original version of the script, he just got zapped into the Phantom Zone. David [S. Goyer] and I had long talked about it, and Chris [Nolan] and I talked long about it. And I was like, “I really think he should kill Zod, and I really feel like Superman should kill him.”

>This account is backed up by Goyer, who, in the same podcast, said that Nolan told them there was no way they could have that ending. He flat out told them not to write it. Goyer added that they talked to people at DC who told them “No way. No way.”

http://io9.gizmodo.com/a-brief-history-of-zack-snyder-defending-the-end-of-man-1763888746

Snyder is a talentless fucking edgy moron. Get the fuck out of here with your Bat of Manslaughter and Man of Murder, we want the actual characters onscreen.
>>
>>82292951
Yes, yes he is. Sam at times seems to be jealous of Bucky stealing all of Steve's attention.
>>
>>82292506
Come on, you're going to have to try harder than that.
>>
File: (6).jpg (175KB, 570x456px) Image search: [Google]
(6).jpg
175KB, 570x456px
>>82289854
>Please don't talk to me.
>>
>>82292547
>Fucking casual faggots can keep sucking the Mouse's dick, I'm hyped as fuck for Snyder's masterpiece - /co/
>>
>>82292160
Coming in with this nearly an hour after >>82290975 was posted is just lazy.
>>
>>82292720

Then why are they super heroes? they could just be like any action hero.

I never considered Batman a SUPER hero for example until I though that maybe Batmite helped him all the time.

Hell, Awesome Spiderman could beat the shit out of this spiderman... and probably everyone else, since they are sub sonic, 2 tonner max action Hank heroes.
>>
>>82292959
I think you're right

Why are shaking gifs so funny to me
>>
>>82292964
>we want the actual characters onscreen.
>we

noone wants your man of boredom and everyone loved batfleck even a greater part of /co/, sup- and bat-fags can just fuck off.
>>
>>82292821
Link?
>>
File: Is she with you.jpg (42KB, 600x582px) Image search: [Google]
Is she with you.jpg
42KB, 600x582px
>>82289683
>I feel really bad for fellow Batman and/or Superman enthusiasts.
Batman's seems to being doing fine tho. He was the only thing most people liked about the movie. His cameo in SS looks to be one of the best parts of the film and he has based Affleck directing his standalone movie. Batman will be only saving grace of the DCEU.

Superman is the one that is unfortunately fucked.
>>
>>82290055

That's the impression we get from the trailers, but I just watched it and it's really just a bigger, edgier Winter Soldier.

I loved it.
>>
>>82293072
>no one wants your man of boredom
But that's what we got in the movies?
>>
>>82293050
They are superhuman, just because not all of them can lift 5 tons doesn't mean they're weaklings.
And just so you know, Vision, Iron Man, War Machine and Spider-Man can lift 5 tons. Where do you get this "2 tonner max" from?
>>
>>82289664
>>82289770
I don't think that BvS is good but I think it failing might have caused some critics to be overly kind with Civil War.
>>
>>82293072
>noone wants your man of boredom
Funny, that's what I got in the movie
>>
>>82293079

>Snyder sat down with Forbes to discuss how the Caped Crusader became such a huge part of the Man Of Steel sequel, suggesting that while Batman was on the table, no one involved were directly planning on going to Gotham. Snyder says that Batman's name was casually floated -- "Maybe at the end of the second movie, some Kryptonite gets delivered to Bruce Wayne’s house or something." -- but the wheels quickly turned. He spoke about questioning who Superman should fight next, and how to follow Zod...

>The problem is, once you say it out loud, then it’s kind of hard to go back, right? Once you say, "What about Batman?" then you realize, "Okay, that’s a cool idea. What else?" I mean, what do you say after that? …But I’m not gonna say at all that when I took the job to do Man of Steel that I did it in a subversive way to get to Batman. I really believe that only after contemplating who could face [Superman] did Batman come into the picture.

http://www.cinemablend.com/new/How-Did-Batman-Get-Man-Steel-2-Zack-Snyder-Explains-42614.html
>>
>>82293102

well, I guess that proves that there is no way to make a good superman movie, because he is a boring character anyway.
>>
>>82293081
Are you fucking kidding?

People liked Batfleck but hated Bat of Manslaughter.
>>
File: supergirl vs daredevil.png (259KB, 752x565px) Image search: [Google]
supergirl vs daredevil.png
259KB, 752x565px
>>82289664
>RT
>Not retarded bias bullshit
Company war fags are the worst.
>>
>>82292662
>Spider-Man is gonna be in it
>rumors of a distant X-Men/Avengers Crossover
>BvS failed

Oh my.

How inaccurate of him.
>>
>>82292633
They could always just pull a James Bond and get a different actor
>>
>>82293102
If you're older than 14 you can figure out a way to write an interesting character without MURDER BLOOD GRIM DARKNESS
>>
>>82293171
Not to mention RT is co-owned by Time Warner.
>>
>>82293175
>>rumors of a distant X-Men/Avengers Crossover
Wait, really?
That'd be neat, if Fox and Marvel just sucked it up and let each other reference the other franchises so we could stop with this "no they're not mutants we swear!" shit.
>>
>>82293168
More like they liked Batfleck so much that they tolerated his murdering. Batfleck can do no wrong. He's untouchable!
>>
>>82293171
>blame RT for scores
>people still don't understand how RT works
>>
>>82292972
Jealous of a man that was tortured and brainwashed for 70 years and now the world wants to kill him getting a bit of attention for once. Chill Sam jfc.
>>
>>82292951
>Spoiler
Too bad he doesn't want to settle down.
>>
>>82293234
Calm down there, DCuck.

Batfleck had promise, if he could get half-decent dialogue and drop the murder shtick. I feel sorry for Affleck for getting such fucking terrible lines.
>>
>>82293221
Yeah just a rumor.
It'd be so far away I'm not even sure howd they'd manage considering we'd probably have new actors in 2020.
>>
>>82293266
If X-men: Apocalypse bombs, as it seems it might, then Fox might be ready to come crawling to the table to make a deal with Disney like Sony ended up doing with Spider-man.

Getting a slice of Disney's Marvel money is better than a string of your own failures.
>>
>>82293168
>but hated Bat of Manslaughter.

only raging comic-fags and they are the minority of those who go to the cinema, they almost don't matter.
>>
>>82293264
>Do you bleed?
>>
>There is a scene where a big guy crashes onto a plane
>>
>>82293316
No, everyone. Batman doesn't kill. People didn't like Man of Murder either.

Batman's no-kill code is a defining part of his character, and most especially in his incarnations in the last 15 years that modern audiences know (the Nolan films, the Arkham games).

I guarantee you if Affleck's Batman solo does come out, he won't be killing or branding anyone because that was ridiculed.
>>
>>82293310
Eh, Deadpool was a huge success for them, so they'd probably at least keep that running.
Though that could give a lot of material to them for the next movie, since it'd mean we'd probably get a 3rd Xavier and definitely get a 3rd Magneto
>>
>>82293320
Yes, dumb lines like that.
>>
>>82293264
Nah, He as great, now suck his huge Batdong like everyone else already has. Even people in marvel movies love him.
>>
>>82293370
>people forgot about Keaton

t-thanks Nolan
>>
>>82293357
>With no survivors

Just because no one was on board, doesn't mean there are any survivors.
>>
what emotion is this face trying to convey?
>>
>>82293397
Sad but true. I actually liked the Keaton movies, but if you stopped a young person on the street today and asked them about Batman movies they'd probably talk about the Nolan ones and not really know the Keaton ones.
>>
>>82293486
>"Just stick it in!"
>>
File: hank-08765.jpg (66KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
hank-08765.jpg
66KB, 500x376px
>>82289664
But everyone knows RT(or critics in general) are garbage. Why do Company fags always use it to fight their wars?
>>
>>82289770
it doesn't.
>>
>>82293486
>I shouldnt have ate the whole thing
>>
>>82293503
People know about the Keaton movies, they just don't care
>>
>>82293486
The face of someone BLACKED.
>>
>>82293503
What's (not) funny is despite being the first to make a big deal about the no kill rule Nolanbats does break it anyway.
>>
>>82293538
Easier than articulating an opinion.
>>
>russos gave us ant-arrow and giant man in the same movie
the absolute madmen
>>
>>82293560
Nah.

Anyone who's in their early 20s or younger grew up with Nolan. That's their Batman and they probably don't know Keaton.
>>
>>82293573
You mean when he lets Ra's die?

Yeah, that was odd.
>>
>>82293310
>>82293379
I don't think Apocalypse will bomb. Apocalypse will be to the Xmen what Thanos is to the MCU. Hell, I waited YEARS for an Apocalyspe movie.

But.... I do want a Secret Wars movie. And I think there are heads, on both Fox and Marvel, who got the right idea. Fox does some have right heads - otherwise, there would be no Deadpool and Days of Future Past.

What I really want is a Secret War movie. The ultimate Marvel movie, that has the Avengers and Xmen working together. A one time deal that celebrates what Marvel is all about. Before the Xmen and Avengers return to their respective univese.

If they can work out THAT deal.....
>>
>>82292383
>Actual marvel took the action movie idea from the 80s and 90s and perfected it

bullshit, they started copying The Raid during Winter Soldier.

During the 90s they had a Captain America movie and we know how that turned out
>>
>>82291485
If you just fall asleep after Thor arrives on earth and reawake in time for the finale, Thor 1 is a pretty cool movie. And the middle part isn't even terrible. It's just sort of there and wastes your time.
>>
File: 1455640515285.jpg (20KB, 557x605px) Image search: [Google]
1455640515285.jpg
20KB, 557x605px
>That sound during the airport fight when Panther took two exploding arrows to the face
spooky
>>
>>82293707
>Secret Wars movie
Please no
>>
>>82289664
>the courage to explore thought-provoking themes
this is what will really kill snyder
>>
>>82293828
If Marvel Studios can make overrated trash like Civil War good, they can adapt anything.
>>
>>82293881
Civil War is good in concept

Secret Wars is not
>>
>>82289770
the tomatometer is just based on whether or not the reviewers thought it was a good film

so it's like the odds that you will enjoy the film

from what I've heard a 98% chance of enjoying Civil War and a 40% chance of enjoying BvS are about right
>>
>>82292662
>Say's Marvel is crazy for launching Cap 3 against BvS
>WB is the one's that back down and move BvS
>>
Snyder will be off JL1 after the first weekend

Replaced by the cereal king
>>
File: spider-man-civil-war-cover.jpg (45KB, 750x466px) Image search: [Google]
spider-man-civil-war-cover.jpg
45KB, 750x466px
>Hey guys, remember that really old movie, The Empire Strikes back?
>>
>>82293989
Didnt they start filming like two weeks ago?
>>
>>82294032
>Peter is 15
>He would have been born in 2001
>>
File: 47636744r.png (1006KB, 1075x1976px) Image search: [Google]
47636744r.png
1006KB, 1075x1976px
>>82289697
>want nothing more than a good Superman movie
>thanks to Snyder it's at the very least a decade away from happening
>>
>>82294083
>Peters parents died in 9/11
>>
>>82293911
>>82293828
Bruh, I'm talking 1985 Secret Wars.

2015 Secret Wars would be shit, yes. But 1985 Secret Wars? HOLY SHIT

I'd watch the fuck outta that.
>>
>>82294102
Just watch the first three episodes of the animated series.
>>
>>82294143
1985 Secret Wars is even worse

Literally written to sell toys
>>
File: please dont talk to me.png (470KB, 908x804px) Image search: [Google]
please dont talk to me.png
470KB, 908x804px
>>82289854
>>
>>82294106

Fucking lol.
>>
File: calvin-and-hobbes-laugh1.jpg (49KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
calvin-and-hobbes-laugh1.jpg
49KB, 1024x768px
>>82292662
Has he made any comment on what happen?
>>
>>82294032
>Jesus, Tony how old is this guy?
>>
>>82289664
I'm gonna come out and say it, I'm surprised.

I thought that this and BvS were both gonna hit around 70%. It might have just been wishful thinking, but I genuinely thought from the trailers that BvS had finally learned to curtail Zack's worst habits and got some legitimately intelligent writing in their films.

I also thought that the early trailers for Civil War made the action (especially in the airport fight) look pretty lifeless and stale. From what I'm hearing, it really isn't.
>>
File: snip snip.jpg (59KB, 361x686px) Image search: [Google]
snip snip.jpg
59KB, 361x686px
>>82293320
Do you?
>>
>marvel thread
>first post is DC

someones obsessessed
>>
File: ha.png (445KB, 316x3216px) Image search: [Google]
ha.png
445KB, 316x3216px
>>
File: tumblr_n3f3jkn9CI1rnloz9o1_500.gif (989KB, 470x245px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n3f3jkn9CI1rnloz9o1_500.gif
989KB, 470x245px
>>82294185
Your resistance only makes my AMERICA harder
>>
>>82293932
That's when I knew BvS was shit
To pull your film back two month's back and launching it on Easter weekend, usually the weakest time for films. I just didn't bold well, granted every time I shared this I got drown out how "retarded" my logic was and that BvS was going to be awesome.
>>
>>82294359
I still can't help but feel that BvS *could* have been a good movie.

And I don't want to blame Snyder. No, my problem is with whoever had the bright idea to ( a) put in Doomsday and ( b) the Death of Superman so early and also ( c) hamfist in references to the upcoming Justice Legaue movie, instead of teasing them lightly.
>>
File: TMNT.png (315KB, 521x244px) Image search: [Google]
TMNT.png
315KB, 521x244px
>>82294047
It's been launch to start but nothing has actually happen.
Some wonder if it's a PR thing to try and keep sales up much like what happen to GL where the sequel was green lighted to go while the movie was in theaters but then nothing came of it
>>
>>82289664
Disney owns most entertainment magazines and newspapers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3JLKw0q4kY
>>
>>82294428
According to Zach Snyder in interviews:
>put in Doomsday
He wanted that
>the Death of Superman
He wanted that WB didn't big disagreement Zach got his way when he agreed to:
>hamfist in references to the upcoming Justice Legaue movie
So the last one was WB
>>
>>82294153
I've watched just about everything that's been made to this point anon
>>
>>82294506
*sigh*

You have failed me, Zack.

And I say that as a huge fan of 300 and Watchmen. And I could defend MoS, even if Mackie might call me bananas.

But I can't defend BvS. At all
>>
>>82294448
I think I read that there was some stuff happening at the Kent farm set
>>
>>82294492
like clockwork
>>
>>82290056
It was decent enough. Even good enough, maybe.

But it was BATMAN and SUPERMAN.
It should have printed money.

Not being able to do it means failing on every possible level.
>>
>>82294448
I could believe this
Media would have a field day if they discovered WB canned all their upcoming DC films and that would crush both theater and Disc sales
>>
File: haha.png (699KB, 127x6271px) Image search: [Google]
haha.png
699KB, 127x6271px
>>
>>82289906
Speaking of, I really hope they weren't joshing us with the post-credit scene and that they're really going to adapt Cable & Deadpool for the sequel.
>>
>>82294644
But can you go further?
>>
File: really good design work.jpg (131KB, 591x566px) Image search: [Google]
really good design work.jpg
131KB, 591x566px
>>82290331
>talking about objective and quanitifable quality in arts, specifically film
>using deadpool as an example of doing it right
>>
>>82294584
This
When a R rated not Spider-man knockoff that didn't even launch in many of the countries as your film did and sold just as well? The first time Bat-man and Super-man are seen on the big screen together and it dosn't make a billion by start of month 2, something most cape films do? With the marketing power they used? The adds? The amount of build up that was steadily feed for it? And it still failed to reach or just makes what most cape films do? That's a huge fuck up, that's a fuck up that has no excuse.
>>
>>82294667
They weren't
http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Pivotal-Role-Cable-Play-Deadpool-2-According-Its-Director-127617.html
>>
>>82290434
That's not saying much, AoU was fucking garbage. Hell, Yellowjacket was a better Ultron than Ultron.
>>
Of all my friends the only one who liked bvs was the one who never read a comic book or knew anything about superman besides "hes a good guy".he liked that martha scene because he liked how saying martha reminded batman of true motherly love, thus mot wanting to kill anymore.
>>
>>82294102
I feel you, brother.
>>
>>82294773
Yellowjacket was a better Lex Luthor
http://screenrant.com/ant-man-interview-corey-stoll/
>What drew you to this and appealed to you about playing Darren Cross?
>I loved the sort of tension between the image he was trying to project onto the world of being basically Lex Luthor – this big, strong, intimidating, smart winner – and the very small, pathetic, needy loser that was at the core of his being.
>>
>>82294241
If Snyder is involved, it can't be good. It's a fundamental law of the universe.
>>
>>82294428
All that was Snyder, you moron. Why don't you want to blame Snyder? He's a talentless piece of shit who has literally never done anything of value.

His best effort ever only achieved a barely mediocre rating.
>>
>>82294539
Dismantling it in secret shame?
>>
>>82294778
You need to put him down, anon. You'd be doing him a favor.
>>
File: 1459229193225.gif (489KB, 497x373px) Image search: [Google]
1459229193225.gif
489KB, 497x373px
Can superhero movies just stop being a thing already?

I've had enough of the oversaturation of these vapid products plaguing our theaters. I just want to watch a movie, not some meta cinematic universe "new character in part two!" bullshit.

It's all fucking profits.

I just want the 1970s film industry back.

>mfw MAAHVAAL is probably already planning the next nine and three quarter phases and the next fifty years of superhero movies

kill me.
>>
>>82295047
(you)
>>
>>82295047
>I just want to watch a movie
Then watch a different movie, they're always going to have new characters and fight scenes that go over the top because that's what the people want and enjoy.
I mean, who doesn't enjoy that?
>>
>>82294532
>huge fan of Watchmen
Fucking why
>>
>>82295047
Im lost why you care. Even at a big cape year like this we are only getting 5 (6 if you count TMNT as superheroes) out of the 46 films coming out this year and that's not counting any indie/sun dance stuff.
>>
>>82295047
>I just want to watch a movie
You have plenty of options sir
Why are you mad they even exist?
>>
File: hahaha.png (721KB, 89x8152px) Image search: [Google]
hahaha.png
721KB, 89x8152px
>>82294682
>>
>>82294690
Saying art is entirely subjective is the last recourse of bad artists
>>
>>82290222
Wow I didn't even like the movie and you're an asshole
>>
>>82295197
That's the thing, thanks to you mongs who slavishly obsess themselves with these subpar action flicks that would make micheal bay proud in how vapid and absent of an emotional core they are, everyone is following this exploitative model now.

And it's all stuck in this rut forever. We will never have another western movie; we will never have another historical epic, we will never have another cop movie(at least one that does not turn to the camera and wink while acknowledging how 'quirky it is and how funny of a parody of old movies it is :^)' ), because you all consume these shitty, predictable stories that are so haphazardly put together it is as though I'm looking at a retarded five-year old's macaroni art project.

>>82295425
>>82295450
The problem is that it is an insidious sickness seeping into our film industry. Yes, I have "other" movies to watch, but they're all taking a page from the book of mediocrity that the creators of your shitfests apply so gratuitously to their shameful excuses of "film".

More and more, movies are relying on nostalgia and cinematic universes.

And it's all your fault.
>>
>>82295422
I thought it was a good movie, mkay? How many people you know would have the balls to adapt the comic into a movie? Thats like trying to do the Lord of the Rings. Sure, Watchmen should have been padded out, but Snyder did his best. That counted.

BvS.... just wasn't the same.
>>
>>82295543
>wahhhh why doesn't everyone else like what I like
>>
>>82295487
I don't disagree
>>
File: DexJtsO.jpg (51KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
DexJtsO.jpg
51KB, 720x480px
>>82295696
Well, what you like, when examined with the theories and rules of story telling and narrative, is objectively shit.

I'm sorry you don't have the time in your day to actually determine what you enjoy in your entertainment. Hope that shitburger by the name of The Flash that you enjoy every day is tasty.
>>
>>82295768
I'm absolutely gobsmacked at your powers of observation, able to glean so much from a single line of text. What else can you tell me about me, based on this reply?
>>
>Moore and Miller ruin comics by making them all grim and derp
>Snyder has no interest in comics (because there's no sex or violence!) until friends show him Moore and Miller's works
>Snyder proceeds to ruin the movie adaptations of these comics by piling on more grim and derp
>Marvel walks away with all the money while laughing

Being DC is suffering
>>
>>82295543
Then watch something you enjoy you retard.
If you can't find anything that just means you're the vapid kind of hipster cunt that no one likes t acknowledge.
>>
>>82295919
Moore and Miller didn't do that, it was their less-talented imitators
>>
File: 1461768779629.png (72KB, 699x643px) Image search: [Google]
1461768779629.png
72KB, 699x643px
>>82295923
>why should anyone have to expect quality entertainment?
>don't be so entitled! Eat your garbage and enjoy it!
>>
File: 1435841071231.gif (2MB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
1435841071231.gif
2MB, 360x270px
>>82296032
>everyone should pander to me and me alone even if I have tastes in the minority
>who needs the other people, as far as I'm concerned things made according to my will even if it is trash in the eyes of the majority! That just means they don't understand!
>>
>>82296032
You stop being a cunt.

>>82296191
You stop replying to obvious bait.
>>
File: Tao Okamoto.jpg (149KB, 800x1109px) Image search: [Google]
Tao Okamoto.jpg
149KB, 800x1109px
>>82296191
>One million Chinese can't be wrong!

>>82296273
Alright, I'll shut up. Have cute for recompense.
>>
Lamo the one rotten review is by some nobody who liked London Has Fallen.
>>
>>82296273
But I'm bored.
>>
>Stupid the thread
>>
>>82289967
Yeah, I was pretty disappointed with it. I expected something more than just a fuckable rabbit
Thread posts: 546
Thread images: 68

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.