[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Homestuck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 868
Thread images: 211

File: 1435368152289.gif (660KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1435368152289.gif
660KB, 500x500px
You are now Hussie and your goal is to write an alternate ending to Homestuck.

What would you write?
>>
I wouldn't.

I would take the money and run.
>>
Keep it the same, resequence the final flash so the frog and universe comes last. actually have the lord english fight.

the retcon timeline would still be pointless and aranea didn't need to exist, but keep it for posterity.
>>
File: 1460560300381.png (41KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1460560300381.png
41KB, 640x640px
>>81977670
Anyone have a mega for the Collide album?
>>
So were in this one right
>>
so is this the continuation of the last HS thread? there are two up right now
>>
>>81977769
Yeah, the other thread is basically dead.
>>
>>81977769
this one has more than 0 replies so yes
>>
>>81977750
I have the album give me one second to zip it up.
>>
File: red as midnight.jpg (110KB, 724x724px) Image search: [Google]
red as midnight.jpg
110KB, 724x724px
Last thread died as I was typing.

>>81977347
I'm down with this. As I was re-reading that post I noticed all four trolls are very destructive, in a differing way:

>Gamzee is careless and stoned, and gets friendly with the enemy underlings. He flies into senseless and easily exploited rages.
>Vriska is a flaming egotist who does stuff to pander to her own insecurity. She burns bridges to show off her skills with lighter fluid.
>Sollux is depressed and in denial about his brain problems. He flips his nut and holds grudges.
>Aradia is fatalistic to a suicidal (for a dead person) degree. At the end it is revealed she deliberately sabotaged her session so that team Red could fulfill a paradox and win. This serves as an example to the humans about how NOT to allow a paradox loop to kill everyone

The cool shit pulled off by the Midnight Crew could be referenced again here, only in the past as DD plays Vriska against herself or CD blows up Sollux.
>>
The other one was first so this will *probably* get deleted even if we use it? Capricious fucking mods and all.
>>
File: 129697190210.gif (191KB, 700x443px) Image search: [Google]
129697190210.gif
191KB, 700x443px
>>81977751
Seems like we're motherfuckin entrenched in this bitch
>>
>>81977802
Fuck yes, thanks.
>>
>>81977769
Yes, and that dumbass who thought nihilism was an emotion towards the end of the last thread should leave.
>>
I posted this as evidence for people to determine Jack's motives in the last thread but it got archived pretty quickly afterwards

http://www.mspaintadventures.com/?s=6&p=005462
>>
File: d1997968b47b7490787efdb67a398406.jpg (274KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
d1997968b47b7490787efdb67a398406.jpg
274KB, 1000x1000px
What will her purpose in the new universe be?
>>
>>81977670
Continue where he fell off.
A few panels on the kids are doing in with their new lives. Create a Flash on the Lord English fight. Some more panels after the Lord English light. A Flash on the Caliborn's defeat.
And that what I got right now.
>>
>>81977862
John's fluffer to help get Roxy preggers
>>
File: tumblr_ne2sxeeUqa1s27qx0o1_500.gif (55KB, 500x308px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ne2sxeeUqa1s27qx0o1_500.gif
55KB, 500x308px
What does the fanbase call this guy?
I've seen B2 Jack, Lord Jack, Union Jack, Alpha Jack
What is it
>>
>>81977670
dave and lord english have a rap battle which ends with english getting owned so hard that he gives up
>>
>>81977862
Probably to continue being a useless piece of shit all day every day. Also drug usage most likely.
>>
>The Cairo overcoat represents spacetime
>LE has a fucking BACKUP stashed away

Just another plot point to add on to the millions Hussie forgot about.
>>
>>81977897
PATRICIAN:
Union Jack

PLEB:
Lord Jack
>>
>>81977897
The only two I've seen often are Union Jack and Jack English, with the first being the most common one here.
>>
>>81977897
>Update
He doesn't have an official name, so it's all down to preference. I call him Jack English.
>>
>>81977897
No one calls him Lord Jack, what the fuck.
>>
File: 1458730175397.jpg (539KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1458730175397.jpg
539KB, 800x800px
>>81977670
Here's a question:

Hussie claims that he had the ending and most of the story entirely plotted out from the start. Do you believe him? Do you think the retcon was part of his master plan? It seemed like a big twist.
>>
>>81977923
Who will get Calliope hooked on crack?
>>
>>81977897
Jack English
>>
>>81977964
Oh course not, thats the whole reason the retcon occurred, explicitly because none of that shit mattered at all
>>
>>81977964
I'm pretty sure the retcon wasn't planned from the start, no.

The Frog and English's vague defeat at the very end, yes.
>>
>>81977997
>English's vague defeat at the very end, yes.
he didn't even originally plan for LE to be the main villain
>>
File: 8955.jpg (86KB, 468x700px) Image search: [Google]
8955.jpg
86KB, 468x700px
>>81977670

1. Have definitive proof if Lord English is dead or not. None of this abiguous Dark Tower bullshit.
2. Have an epilogue with each of the characters getting their own individual happy ending. Kanaya working with Roxy and getting the Matriorb working, Karkat trying to lead but giving it up and letting the Mayor do it, etc.
3. HAVE DEATH PUT THE HOMESTUCK BOARD GAME BACK ON THE FUCKING SHELF AND PICK UP SOMETHING ELSE HOW DID YOU FORGET THIS HUSSIE YOU FUCKING HACK.

3 easy solutions.
>>
File: Lord Edglish.png (490KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Lord Edglish.png
490KB, 640x480px
>>81977670
The Lord English fight's conclusion and Sollux actually doing things in said fight.
>>
>>81977964
Somebody call Troll Chris Hansen Meenah's going for the crabdick!
>>
>>81977964
No, the retcon was to force the story to go in the direction of his original ending, rather than rewriting it or making even minor changes.
Truly a hack among hacks.
>>
>Calliopes serious, serious drug addiction
>>
The reason the retcon happened is actually because Vriska was accidentally animated with living eyes and it would have exceeding their budget for the animation to have to edit them on every frame. He was actually really strapped for cash at the time, apparently. Doing much better now.

I don't know if I was supposed to share this, but whatever.
>>
To preface, this isnt bait.

Can someone explain why theres such a huge following for homestuck? Ive checked it out a couple times over the years out of curiosity and ......I don't get it, it looks bad, it doesnt make a hell of alot of sense...

why do you all like it so much?
>>
File: what a good friend.png (17KB, 481x371px) Image search: [Google]
what a good friend.png
17KB, 481x371px
>>81977483
That is NOT making her sympathic man. A smug little princess who cannot imagine defeat and loses it the moment something, no matter how irrelevant, goes wrong - that is not a heroic characterisation. Caliborn's persistence and resolve is endearing for the exact opposite reason.

If Calliope is interested in "confronting" and "one-upping" Caliborn, a) she is no better than him, b) she has countless other avenues, and c) why isn't beating him at chess the rest of the time enough? How much of a bad loser does someone have to be that after countless wins from day 1, they can't take one loss?

Caliborn literally cannot help being mean and selfish. Calliope, can. That someone who is genetically pre-disposed to good would react that way at all undermines the Calliope-superiority argument well enough.

Regarding death threats. Remember this conversation? Remember the fact that they are kids? Remember that "no-one can ever say a bad word or it's bullying"-isms are dumb?

That Calliope thought she could ever work with Caliborn is endearing, but highlights her delusion. That's an actual example of the two being balanced characters - one's nice, the other's not living a lie.

Calliope has good moments, a lot of potential and was basically necessary for Caliborn. But they are as much on differing levels of characterisation as Terezi and Nepeta.
>>
>>81977964
Lord English was not planned at the start. He had an ending in mind before he began, but we have no clue how much was preserved.
>>
>>81977964
We really need to ask him what he had planned what what was improvised.
>>
>>81978063
I would read a story about Roxy and Calliope helping each other with their respective addictions.
Just finding a story that isn't either gay shit or some dumbass AU is a Herculean task.
>>
>>81978101
Good luck with that. The man has dropped off from the face of the earth.
>>
>>81977750
You could just rip it from youtube
>>
so
anyone rereading aong with the new reader?
I had to skip a good chunk of stuff to get to her level, will have to do an actual reread soon
>>
>>81977814
You could have the green team's session going down in flame in another interesting manner, though not to do with Jack this time.

Considering that all four of the trolls in that green team are exceedingly gifted and capable, their demise could come through their own hands in how they interacted with their session's universe and mechanics. You could have them contribute to the downfall of their session individually, having it serve as the example of the importance of teamwork and how certain classpects interact with sburb. For example:
>Vriska is all about finding the optimal way to exploit her luck to win no matter what cost, seen or unseen.
>Sollux with his incredible intellect and extensive capability with computer systems could try to approach sburb looking for exploits to win the day, which I can't imagine the game itself would take kindly to.
>Gamzee is a bard, a mentally addled one to boot. If there's anyone whose going to bring ruin to a session its him as he's surrounded by people who don't know how to handle him.
>Aradia's fixation on death blinds her to the issues her team faces until it's too late. As such she commits to helping the other sessions win, at the cost of her compatriots.

I imagine there could be other interesting ways to handle it, but certainly I would have found that an interesting way to adhere to including all the zodiac signs without a bloated cast and actually influencing the main plot too.
>>
What even happened to the sucker? Are we supposed to just forget about a literal cheating plot device forever along with the Tricksters?
>>
>>81978073
As someone who started reading it yesterday, it starts off really really well.
Its got a very charming feel to it and all of the characters are extremely well written and do a fantastic job of reminding me when I was a lass erping over AIM. Its very much a product of its time frame and so I'm told just kind of swept up the internet zeitgeist.
Also apparently update culture was a thing with updates happening literally every night for years, which is far an above better than most other webcomics even dream of doing
>>
>>81978085
Just the frog stuff, probably.
>>
>>81978073
for a couple years it had a ludicrous update speed whilst still being high quality, it caused a lot of fan content as a result and has been coasting on that ever since
>>
>>81977897
Jack English was the norm, but I've taken to Lord Jack as it's simpler and reminds people that LE is the main bit here.

>>81977928
Nah man, Union Jack was reserved for the treble-Jack theory, where one Jack gets all of the Cuestaff, the ring and LE eyes.

Or where the two unused sprites end up absorbing all three Jacks into each other, creating an abomination more interesting than the canon squaresprites
>>
What happened to Jake's hope potential :(
>>
>>81978149
I was re-reading when Act 7 came out. I had just reached the intermission. I no longer have the urge to keep going.
That's right, Act 7 made me not want to read the fucking Intermission. Thanks Hussie.
>>
>>81978194
It happen when he was fighting the Felt, I think....
I don't know.
>>
>>81978194
It beat Caliborn.
>>
>>81978073
Because it was fucking amazing from 2009 to 2011.
>>
>>81978161
It dropped down into the depths of Prospits moon and probably was blown into a billion pieces with the whole place when it blew up.
>>
>>81978073
If you think Homestuck is confusing then you should just forget about it and ignore us forever. You're too stupid to get it, and that's not an insult.
>>
File: thebestof.gif (1MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
thebestof.gif
1MB, 500x500px
>>81978073
>it doesnt make a hell of alot of sense...
the majority of it does
it just takes some effort to get through it and figure things out
a lot of people agree the the first act is a bit slower and not what people expect when they look at the hype
all i can say is keep reading
also theres music and playable walkarounds and animations throughout. the characters are cool and the dialogue is funny. its fun
>>
>>81978143
I want the separate and extended versions and not in arse YouTube quality.
I don't mind it in a youtube playlist but I want to pop it on my phone.
>>
>>81978162
This

>all of the characters are extremely well written and do a fantastic job of reminding me when I was a lass erping over AIM
Especially this
>>
timeclone gangbang where either john or dave gangbangs anyone of the girls one at a time
>>
>>81974366
http://archiveofourown.org/works/4656702/chapters/10623147
>>
>>81978160
Heck, I see this notion as entirely includable to my own. Vriska is determined to show-off while lazily exploiting luck mechanics, Sollux becomes ever more withdrawn in his coding and snaps badly at interference, and Gamzee and Aradia are Gamzee and Aradia.

Meanwhile, the Blue Team are all capable of fighting, but have no organisation or impetus to commit. Equius and Nepeta are too busy influencing each other, Feferi is chasing irrelevant ideals and Eridan rotates between pining after Fef, trying to guilt-trip Nepeta as he was her entry partner, and attempting to invade the other two sessions only to spend his time chasing tail and failing.

Green Team recklessly destroy and are lead to their doom, Blue Team are a passive mess and the MC run rings around them. Vriska can still do stuff in the afterlife if Hussie REALLY wants that, and the Alphas can still be characterised by their shared-Title counterparts (eg Eridan forecasting Dirk's ruthlessness troubles).
>>
>>81978233
What? When?
>>
>>81978194
Oh god, I just realized something, no Page players ever achieved their full potential. They are now OFFICIALLY the most worthless, punching bag filled, beta male class.
>>
>>81978431
the claymation
>>
File: sad Jake.gif (47KB, 2350x3700px) Image search: [Google]
sad Jake.gif
47KB, 2350x3700px
>>81978437
>>
>>81977670
It was all in John's dream. He wakes up, forgetting his name. Story loop.

Fuck all y'all.
>>
>tfw newreader is about to get to the best part of the comic
>>
>>81978073
This comic is 7 years old. We grew up with it.

Also I'm sure Homestuck is an acquired taste, much can be said about Hussie's other work, too.
>>
>>81977964
I can believe he had the very broadest strokes in place from the start. I don't think he ever really planned for LE to become such a huge deal or for the Cherub bullshit, which has felt very shoehorned-in from the start.

I think right up to Cascade Hussie thought Act 5 would be the longest by far and Act 6 would be as long as Act 4 (or shorter) and only give the highlights or the alpha kids session, than Act 7 would be an epilogue very much like what we got only with just Bec Noir.

However he didn't want to stop making Homestuck, and there was still consistent readership and merch sales, so we got the ridiculous mess that is Act 6. Was it worth it? Hard to say. As a work, it probably suffers. However, Caliborn is the best part of the comic.
>>
>>81978529
>Was it worth it? Hard to say
it wasn't worth it
that's pretty easy to say, actually
>>
>>81977670
They should remove 8 of the trolls and leave just 4, keep them behind their screens. Karkat, Terezi, Kanaya, Tavros is all we need.
>>
Should we made a fan animation on how homestuck should had ended?
>>
File: highart.gif (118KB, 780x969px) Image search: [Google]
highart.gif
118KB, 780x969px
>>81978526
bullshit humanimals has massive appeal
>>
>>81977997
It was planned atleast 4 years ago, which is more then halfway through the story's running time.
At the start? Probably not.
>>
>>81978037
How did the Dark Tower end? Didn't they kill the Crimson King?
>>
File: Feltpile.png (796KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Feltpile.png
796KB, 1366x768px
>>81978437
The thing about Pages is that they all accomplish something once left to their own devices.

Grandpa ran off and became an incredible multi-billionaire inventor-cum-explorer.
Tavros organised a ghost army just through nice words and such where Aranea, Vriska and Meenah could merely awkwardly coerce with mind control and threats.
Just a bit of time to his own devices on LoMaX got Jake in a state to take out an armed gang of time travellers mostly alone.
If Darkleer wasn't moody about the Disciple and constantly doing Mindfang's bidding, he could've done all sorts. He might have pioneered Alternian robotics, as there were no mention or sight of them until Mindfang got her prosthetic.

Basically, just leave Pages alone. They don't need Princes and Thiefs mentoring them or trying to control them.
>>
>>81978620
imagine how many years Homestuck would've been going on for if he had the update pace of most regular webcomic artists
>>
>>81978437
B-but your own personal journey doesn't matter, so long as another version of yourself achieved something then that means you had character development because I say so! :33
>>
>>81978685
>cum-explorer
That's Jake alright
>>
File: giphy.gif (78KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
78KB, 500x500px
Best ship
>>
>>81978529
Don't forget the sprawling, naive, mismanaged cancer that was the game, including the thievery and his dad dieing. Those are big factors for the senselessness and heel-dragging.
>>
>>81977964

yeah, since it has no natural flow

even collide-act 7 doesn't make sense. it looks like there's going to be more than brief animation of one fight.
>>
>>81978744
>muh dead dad

everyones dad dies
>>
>>81978685
Thank you, anon. Thank you for defending Pages.
;_;
>>
>>81978608
DUDE FREAKY LOOKING CARTOON CHARACTERS LMAO
>>
File: ACCURSED MASCOT.gif (8KB, 650x450px) Image search: [Google]
ACCURSED MASCOT.gif
8KB, 650x450px
>>81978526
Yet it's weird to think that it's younger than The Dark Knight.
>>
>>81978735
get out of here waifuanon
>>
>>81978744
>game still in development hell
>dante basco is seemingly now helping with a movie on top of that
just fucking do one project at a time you fuck
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WqIPp46mnE
>>
>>81978735
Heck, I ship it.
>>
File: JakeSad.gif (48KB, 2350x3700px) Image search: [Google]
JakeSad.gif
48KB, 2350x3700px
>>81978482
Tried turning it into a animated gif
>>
>>81978798

what the fuck do you mean movie??
>>
>>81978853
https://thenerdsofcolor.org/2016/04/18/exclusive-dante-basco-joins-creative-team-for-homestuck-webcomic/
>>
>>81978525
It's clearly not a new reader, it's just a "let's read" basically. Fine on its own merit taken as that though.
>>
>>81978480
I think I've repressed all memories of the claymation
>>
>>81978851
I chuckled I will admit.
>>
>>81978798
>you will see Hussie seduce Dante Basco in your lifetime
>>
>>81978851
Aw, that cute anon.
>>81978853
Homestuck 2.0. God help us.
>>
>>81978887
why do you keep saying this?
>>
>>81978661

King (Stephen type) wrote in a new character at the 11th hour to defeat him. Some kid with BS magic powers. TDT is a really good analogy for the rise and fall of Homestuck, honestly.
>>
>>81978389
Exactly what I was thinking as well. You could explore some really interesting dynamics this way, both character and session related. The blue team would be a great example of the whole troll romance dynamic if it still plays a part, given that Nepeta and Equius are the quintessential moiralles and the whole 'pacifying the more dangerous troll' objective would be more apparent given the make up of the team causing Equius to be conflicted at having to work with seadwellers, one of them being Feferi who he'd look up to and the other being a complete warmongering arse in Eridan.

The big question is, how would you have this segmented troll session setup presented to the reader as well as the main cast of characters without being too obtrusive?

Another question you'd have to ask is, how could members of one of the doomed teams sessions have an active influence on the other characters before the dream bubbles, given their late introduction and given how much of an authors pet Vriska is?
>>
File: 1337551181305.png (6KB, 175x240px) Image search: [Google]
1337551181305.png
6KB, 175x240px
>>81978853
dantes bringing homestuck to hollywood
>>
>>81978880
I refuse to believe this is a legit source
>>
File: 1460678406410.png (40KB, 128x257px) Image search: [Google]
1460678406410.png
40KB, 128x257px
>>81978880
>Homestuck fans — often called “Homestucks”
>>
File: 24981725981.png (301KB, 850x743px) Image search: [Google]
24981725981.png
301KB, 850x743px
>>81978949
angel check your mail i want to give u $
>>
File: EGG!.png (243KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
EGG!.png
243KB, 1366x768px
>>81978731
I knew someone would home in on that.

>>81978768
Hussie is in his 30s. His dad was almost certainly younger than 70. That is soon and shocking, especially given their close relationship.

>>81978771
There there, anon. Pages are (sometimes literally) the bomb.
>>
>>81977670
>What would you write?
i would delete the entire thing and become a better artist instead of doing shitty MSpaint-tier art.
>>
>>81978916
Why would someone who "hasn't read the comic" spam our threads with their shitty tumblr and pretend they're somehow not being spoiled just by being here?
>>
>>81978916
Not that anon, but some of their reactions are a little too perfect. Like "I can't wait for Dave and John to hang out!" or "I don't think a 12 candy corn vampire session sounds very interesting." To be fair, that was most people's reactions back in the day, but even by osmosis a regular /co/ or tumblr user who was ever interested in Problem Sleuth would probably know characters don't get to meet up satisfyingly or that Hivebent was a thing.
>>
>>81979018
autism
>>
File: eyestab.gif (204KB, 500x346px) Image search: [Google]
eyestab.gif
204KB, 500x346px
>>81978949
but he said on tumblr that he hadn't even finished the comic yet

he just watched the end anyway because it was an "event"

how the fuck could this ever work as a movie
>>
File: 1460243166889.gif (880KB, 500x450px) Image search: [Google]
1460243166889.gif
880KB, 500x450px
>>81978880
Is it bad that I want there to be a movie/tvshow just to see how fucking horrible Homestuck and its fandom can become? It's pretty fucking bad right now, and this isn't even its final form.
>>
Started reading Wrath of Gods.

Quite liking it so far.

*Learns the most recent updates are in MSPA forums whicha re down*

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>81978972
God, every day I regret that somehow there was a fandom-wide agreement on Homestuck fans being called "Homestucks"

I think I recall some valiant efforts for "Homies", but it all fell apart
>>
>>81978880
Is this real life.
>>
>>81978991
people in their 30's shouldn't be reliant on their dads to the point where it gets used as an excuse for years to justify any failures
>>
>>81978792
>Yet it's weird to think that it's younger than The Dark Knight.
How else would Dennis and GameBro not watch it?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxGDu0xcZKA
skip to 4:00
To anyone who's wondering about Homestuck 2.0
>>
File: act 7 fuck you.png (69KB, 420x231px) Image search: [Google]
act 7 fuck you.png
69KB, 420x231px
>>81978880
let me fucking GO ALREADY
>>
>>81978919
>wrote in
The kid didn't exactly come out of thin air. He was present at the end of Insomnia and very blatant Dark Tower reference was made. I don't think he was the best way to defeat the Crimson King by any means, but that's the only part I can say that particularly stood out to me in book 7, at least off the top of my head. The ending itself was perfect in my opinion. Just the most brutal thing that could possibly happen to a character like Roland, and something that was alluded to since the very beginning.
>>
>>81978661
Infinite time loop with the hope that this time things will be different

>live blogger says she will ride ss dave rose into the sun
Ok that fucker has to have read before
>>
>>81978880
>In the last six years, there are now millions of Homestucks all over the world. It’s at a place where we want to let more people in on the secret.
Normies, get out, reeee
>>
I don't understand what Jade and the dogs were doing in Collide when she was trying to calm them. Were PM and Bec teleporting to various places so they could kill each other but Jade kept teleporting them somewhere else?
>>
If I draw myself making out with some d-list voice actor, can I become friends with them too?
>>
File: 1460617906082.jpg (25KB, 500x377px) Image search: [Google]
1460617906082.jpg
25KB, 500x377px
>>81977670
Here's the ideal head canon ending I had in mind for Homestuck.
>Have Alt-Calliope give a long speech to Jade about her motivations, Cosmic Progeny, how some miraculous event stooped her out of apathy into taking on LE and destroying the Green Sun
>Except these are just 'collateral' she says, the blackhole she's creating only a stepping stone towards her actual objective
>She states this will suck him beyond the void where he cannot return ever again, in any universe
>Same start as Ao7, but right before they enter the new universe we actually see them fight Caliborn
>His Masterpiece is shown and we see the kids sucked in, Caliborn defeated, sucked into Cal, ect
>Next scene is back around to LE with the ghost army struggling to hold him back
>Vriska tries to unleash the Juju, but is Fraggor'd and vaporized into nonexistence forever
>Aranea shows up out of nowhere and reveals she's been controlling LE, responsible for EVERYTHING like she always wanted
>LE vapes her anyway after the big reveal, gives no shits
>This distraction however gives Tavros enough time to unleash the Juju unsealing the kids
>They fight LE, put up a good fight but cannot seem to beat him
>Suddenly Alt-Calliope begins destroying the Green sun, possibly by obtaining and pulling Snowman's pin
>Dave stabs and tackles a depowered LE as A!C starts to suck him in
>Jade offers her hand for a rescue, but remembers A!C's mission and let's Dave make the sacrifice
>LE goes full Cosmic Snake, A!C follows, they 'mate' around the blackhole and give birth to their own parents, seed falls into blackhole and falls into next universe
>Dave is swallowed by Snake LE
>Eridan, Sollux, Mituna, Tavros and Feferi all work together with TROLLMOTIFS to help damage Snake LE, possibly with the HorrorTerrors help, they do enough damage to destroy his immortal eyeballs leaving him blind
>From the inside, Dave cuts his way out and dissects LE up mostly
1/2
>>
File: 1460561709030.gif (4KB, 218x249px) Image search: [Google]
1460561709030.gif
4KB, 218x249px
>>81977802
Rip.
>>
>>81978943
The method is minimalism. The entire purpose of splitting the Trolls up into three sessions is so that Karkat's team get the focus, while the others are snapshots of key moments. Act 5 Act 1 is no longer than present, ending with 8 dead trolls and 1 won session. Then Act 5 Act 2 can focus on Jack Noir becoming Lord English.

I'd introduce a mechanic that allowed players in sessions spawned from the same planet to hop across into each other's session, perhaps at a massive grist cost (which could then be played for drama - Gamzee is very profligate and wastes his team's grist, Vriska steals other team's supplies to fuel her mad exploits).

This could then serve as a way for the author to have other random characters turn up, like for fan requests or whatever or just to show that other sessions are occuring and going wrong. Perhaps the Scratch simply re-routes these portals so they lead into a different timeline of the same session, sort-of turning the portal back on itself like a mobius double-reacharound.

This also gives me the mad idea, that John and Karkat are the designated ectobiologists for every player of Sburb/Sgrub on their PLANET, meaing that John has to jump from lab to lab ectobiologising tonnes of babies and shipping them off to their session's reckoning. Maybe I'll keep that idea on ice.
>>
>>81979118
This should just say "Remember to buy Hivebent."
>>
>>81979115
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5BP2W9a93U
>>
>>81979246
Um, you forgot to spoiler it?
>>
>>81977670
Totally scrap the retcon and everything after it, start from there
>>
>>81979221
Literally just finished downloading my upload speed is shit. Enjoy your Collide in glorious FLAC.

https://mega.nz/#!FJZDAZBY!lqs9O2z2dr4qLCdoOrTeIrFCUikx2m7tlh5jaCJ464Q
>>
literally the only good thing about keeping homestuck alive with spinoffs is cute cosplayers continuing to exist
>>
>>81979246
>>81979186
This is awful holy shit
>>
>>81979246
Blue Board, anon.
>>
>>81979246
Blue board man
>>
File: 1421542498052.jpg (54KB, 642x499px) Image search: [Google]
1421542498052.jpg
54KB, 642x499px
>>81979186
>>81979246
>>
>>81978972
It's because Basco really likes that term.

His chief identifier for the comic is that it's really "culty" and a "do you know the lingo" kind-of thing.
>>
>>81978584
Yeah, I'll animate it. You do the music.
I started learning how to actually draw 3 days ago.
>>
>>81979285
I'm sorry I ever doubted you, you glorious bastard.
Thank you.
>>
>>81978986
oh snap! ok hold up
>>
File: ps000015_3.gif (6KB, 650x450px) Image search: [Google]
ps000015_3.gif
6KB, 650x450px
>post yfw the epilogue is disappointing
>>
>>81979379
I have friends that, the minute I said I was gonna read Homestuck, threatened to excommunicate me from their circle due to the way Homestucks apparently poison people's minds.
>>
File: and there we go.png (19KB, 515x299px) Image search: [Google]
and there we go.png
19KB, 515x299px
>>81979018
>>81979024

Well I just asked.
They have a point.
>>
>>81978584
no these shitty HSG endings scare me don't do it

i'll take hussies weird ambiguity and cool frog/clock smash over this anime crap you guys keep writing
>>
>>81979246
Nice brown Jade, but this is a blue board, mister.
>>
File: Tax Returns.gif (240KB, 680x786px) Image search: [Google]
Tax Returns.gif
240KB, 680x786px
>>81979053
The train-wreck potential is palpable.

But then, like our friend Jack here, it could turn out remarkably cool.
>>
File: 1459207813793.png (2MB, 1280x1451px) Image search: [Google]
1459207813793.png
2MB, 1280x1451px
>>81979186
2/2
>Alt Calliope and Dave pin LE down and finally drag him towards the blackhole, and beyond the void of existence itself
>In the void, A!C heals an injured Dave to prevent him from dying
>This was her mission all along, to revive Dave and let him continue his journey, with trapping and defeating LE just a stepping stone in this mission
>They leave a blind yet immortal, reverted Caliborn to wander in the void eternally and go elsewhere
>We cut to the new universe, get to see segments of everyone happy for the most part
>Karkat is troll leader now, dirk and Jake, Jane and her dad, Kanaya and Rose are reading to new carapaces their stories ect
>Jade leaves a wraith for Dave's statue memorial
>All the Dreambubbles have merged into one Dream bubble planet happily where the remaining ghosts can live together, we see the dead trolls happy and safe in the afterlife, plus no Vriska
>Terezi cannot stand such a providential life, goes out beyond the furthest ring/dreambubbles to search for Dave somewhere in realities farthest corners
>Dead Andrew Hussie, MS Paint, Jack noir, the Felt, Snowman and even Alt!Calliope all alive somehow and hanging out in Author-Hussie's mansion for silly shenanigans
>Alt Calli holding Serenity, telling the final bits of story and recapping everything
>Cuts to a Flash of a very old vintage-style 16 bit game sequence playing with a mysterious figure wandering in another world, being found by a random farmer or villager
>Imagine "You look famish traveler, have you been traveling long? You must be a long way from home, why don't you rest? Settle down, even the bravest of adventurers need to rest sometime.." in old-timey game text
>Cuts to a silent, slow turning close in of Dave, with his glasses blinking one last time
>Final page is the House logo atop a pile of Homestuck themed toys (Squiddles, 8balls, smuppets, dragon plushes, ect) with 'The End' concluding Homestuck
It wasn't that bad jeez
>>
File: Confuse jade.png (9KB, 650x450px) Image search: [Google]
Confuse jade.png
9KB, 650x450px
>>81979418
I can't write music.....
>>
File: honk.jpg (256KB, 3005x2250px) Image search: [Google]
honk.jpg
256KB, 3005x2250px
>>81979071
Jesus christ, were you brought up by Nieztche-quoting edgelords?
>>
File: 1453424958360.png (286KB, 637x892px) Image search: [Google]
1453424958360.png
286KB, 637x892px
>>
>>81978584
i did a big homestuck wrestling video once, i mean it didn't wrap up shit but neither did act 7
>>
We should have Lord English win in our ending. He deserves it.
>>
File: 12q1vs.jpg (59KB, 685x500px) Image search: [Google]
12q1vs.jpg
59KB, 685x500px
>>81979056
Sorry. Just I had to make it.
>>
>>81979115
The thumb nail alone is enough to put be off this. Duckface faggyness and bad haircuts.
>>
>>81979469
The day I believe in New "Hack" Reader is the day I believe a word Hussie says.
>>
>>81979481
That Jack was one of the dumbest plot devices in the comic and frankly just an excuse to have more bosses because he wasn't planning to give us a real fight against anyone who matters.
>>
>>81979538
was that yours?

the condy in the ring moment was dope
>>
>>81979538
Was that the Rumble video that was over a hour?
>>
>>81979502
You're going to learn how to. Get started now faggot, we're in this for the long run.
>>
>>81979555
I don't know what this is and am glad for that fact.
>>
>>81979587
has a cool design though
>>
>>81979608
>>81979609
yeah that's mine, it's funny how it's getting more attention now than when i first uploaded it
>>
>>81977670
Go with the fan-provided metatextual explanation of Act 7 (House Juju is Homestuck itself, endgame wasn't killing LE, which is ABSOLUTELY IMPOSSIBLE, but rather trapping him inside Homestuck). Write the Epilogue in a manner which conforms to that (not actually showing much of anything we haven't already seen), using Hussie talking to the Reader directly from a vague space, in one final ridiculous text Recap of the entire comic.

Pan around to show he's explaining it all to Vriska - why he can't let her out. Because they're in Homestuck, and he has to limit the scope of Homestuck to keep LE trapped (undertone throughout of this also being Hussies victory in his creeping on Vriska - now she is trapped with him alone, forever).

"But, doesn't that mean he's here, too?"
LE tears through the panel as if from behind, and throws a huge fit smashing the page to hell (as in the crowbar-on-radiotower page) trying to laser-breath Hussie and Vriska (who have both jumped/flown out of the panel as well). Hussie makes the page reload to an actually random page in the comic, and they continue their conversation. He tries to give her one final chance to accept him as her soul mate, promising he can save her from LE if she does. She doesn't believe him, and wants to fight LE anyway. LE double-kills Hussie. LE and Vriska start fighting, black curtains drop. Or maybe this could be one final nod to community input, with a simple yes-or-no poll whether to save her.

Problem Sleuth updates. The curtains blow open, revealing the PS afterlife. Hussie strolls out of panel and offscreen, alive again. He is followed by a continuous animated stream of all the double-dead ghosts, likewise restored. Several giant full-page spreads of countless trolls and kids exploring the PS afterlife, and eventually walking out the door to the PS 'THE WORLD IS REAL' world.
>>
What name are we going to call the new reader? I've used liveblog anon but that sounds dumb and not long term at all.
>>
>>81979464
It's only now the rabid post-Hetalia fandumb has died off that I can even bring the comic up.

There's a thread on /tg/ right now, where people were relieved to hear that the cool bits of Homestuck are free of twats.
>>
File: flip.gif (14KB, 462x328px) Image search: [Google]
flip.gif
14KB, 462x328px
>>81979618
NO.
Get some other fag who knows how to write music,
>>
>>81979659
>endgame wasn't killing LE, which is ABSOLUTELY IMPOSSIBLE

cueball sword, cueball is part of the godtier clock so it can kill him

NEXT
>>
What happened to Caliborn's Jack Noir?
>>
>>81979651
it was a fucking joy to watch man
>>
>>81979435
And here's Act 7 just for completion's sake.

https://mega.nz/#!4cAR2TIQ!EIZf7yCxwtDwT1PA7B9dX5vMW560OJF6zaR9cdOGVeU
>>
>>81979701
he said he was going to kill him
>>
>>81979651
I like your pro as heck guide series, thanks for making it
>>
>>81979663
how about "friend"
>>
File: 1397255878159.gif (2MB, 325x235px) Image search: [Google]
1397255878159.gif
2MB, 325x235px
>>81979651
its dope
>>
>>81979663
Faggot.
>>
File: The Wrath of Jack English.webm (2MB, 701x480px) Image search: [Google]
The Wrath of Jack English.webm
2MB, 701x480px
>>81979620
this, plus him smashing bitches left and right in Collide was pure win
>>
>>81979701
Caliborn said he would dispose of him after he killed the black queen of the dead session since "it's dangerous to leave Noirs lying around."
>>
>>81979701
Caliborn offed him after he did his part in defeating the Black Queen. (who would have been unprototyped and wearing white I now realise)

Come to think of it, how would the Black Queen's ring have looked in the Dead Session? Is that how Caliborn acquired the Ring of Void?
>>
>>81979773
I can't stop noticing the weapons mistake, fuck.
>>
>>81979703
I'm glad, I tried watching reddit's stream of it so I could actually see live reactions for once, but i fell asleep and only caught the last hour, and no one recorded the chat (besides my own recording of that hour)

it seemed to work way better as a stream, which is something i never really anticipated people would do
>>
>>81979825
>Come to think of it, how would the Black Queen's ring have looked in the Dead Session? Is that how Caliborn acquired the Ring of Void?

oh fuck me, probably
>>
>>81979228
>>I'd introduce a mechanic that allowed players in sessions spawned from the same planet to hop across into each other's session, perhaps at a massive grist cost
I like that idea a lot, grist quickly dropped off the radar as a thing in the normal story, so seeing it have a meaningful method of dumping excess grist before the grist rigs become necessary would have been great. I also appreciate how you could have it lead to the dooming of the green team's session; instead of them dealing with Gamzee fucking about and wasting vast amounts of grist they instead just combine a Sollux exploit and some Vriska shenanigans to fuel his new addicting. This causes a destabilization in the sburb mechanics and they end up having no way to fuel the forge through grist, so they know their session is doomed, and desperately attempt to escape. It's be a neat way of keeping Gamzee, Vriska or Aradia as part of the overall plot if necessary as all 3 server as effective plot driving characters.

Time travel abuse to see snippets of the doomed teams characters would also be fun, especially for propping up character development of the main group and providing a happy ending for the characters in the end.

How would you structure the whole villain situation then? If your plan is to show how Jack eventually ends up as Lord English, would you still have another form of Jack acting as a lesser antagonist? I loved the idea of a game element going rogue in a manner sburb hasnt accounted for, the parallels to cancer or an auto-immune disease in the human body really stuck with me as clever. I can understanding leaving that purely to LE, but how would you make another threat relevant to the main cast?

I also liked that idea at the end of your post, gives something interesting for John to do on his own for once.
>>
>>81979845

The double-armed Bec Noir is more annoying to me.
>>
>>81979773
Those are the troll's Jack and the Alpha Kid's Jack.
>>
>>81979663
Well they stopped tagging homestuck with hsg, so I assume daoots.
>>
>>81979845
it was probably meant to be placed after the time shenanigans
>>
Why are Derse characters so fucking great? The worst they get are Equius and Nepeta, who are both just harmless memes. Every other character from the dark kingdom is fucking fantastic. By contrast, the only characters I actually like from Prospit are Karkat and Terezi; everyone else ranges from decent to fucking terrible.
>>
>>81979845
Union Jack shouldn't have the cue stick gun but doesn't Slick actually still have the Crowbar?
>>
>>81979928
John is cool but the rest are bad
>>
>>81979876
Where was that

>>81979895
Sure are? What's your point
>>
>>81979928
Derse is for cool people

Prospit is the Hufflepuff of kingdoms
>>
>>81979943
no, Crowbar asks him if he has it and he tells him to shut up
>>
>>81979907
And nothing of value was lost.
>>
File: Good Christian.png (26KB, 1026x74px) Image search: [Google]
Good Christian.png
26KB, 1026x74px
Reminder that Karkat is a good Christian boy.
>>
>>
Imagine the cancer when the Homestuck cartoon has a crossover with Steven Universe.
>>
File: 1460508650088.jpg (38KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1460508650088.jpg
38KB, 640x480px
>>81980040
>someone enjoying the comic and sharing their enthusiasm
>a bad thing
Are you that mad they blew your asshole out about Jack being on Alternia?
>>
>>81979818

For reference: what Caliborn says about Jack.

You guess Jack Noir could still be up there too. You'll have to catch up with him later for a debriefing. He has been very useful. You may need his service again some time.

HE WOULD MAKE A GOOD FRIEND. IF THE CONCEPT OF FRIENDSHIP WASN'T HORRID AND MEANINGLESS TO ME.
THEREFORE. I WILL THINK OF A WAY TO DISPOSE OF HIM ONCE HIS USEFULNESS IS OVER.
IT'S BAD FORM TO LEAVE STRAY NOIRS WANDERING AROUND.
>>
>>81980100
>Homestuck cartoon
NEVER EVER GONNA HAPPEN
>>
File: download.jpg (14KB, 232x217px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
14KB, 232x217px
>>81980100
It happen before.
>>
File: TwoArms.png (598KB, 942x550px) Image search: [Google]
TwoArms.png
598KB, 942x550px
>>81979986

First scene in Collide more or less.
>>
>>81980100
They'd need radioactive suits just to work on it.
>>
>>81980127
I didn't read a single thing he said about the comic, I just didn't like the blatant spam.
>>
>>81978437
>tfw Page of Breath
>tfw no potential + no freedom
>>
>>81980048
>Taking the LORD's name in vain
>Good Christian

>>81980100
Imagine a three-way crossover with Undertale and SU where Caliborn learns the error of his ways and vows never to injure a living thing again.

>>81980153
It already did, unfortunately.
>>
>>81980217
God fucking damn it
>>
Why is Hussie racist
>>
>>81980217
FUCK
>>
Well I hit the photo limit again, should I keep going in the thread or stop till tomorrow?
>>
>Homestuck cartoon
>Octopimp plays all the male trolls
PLEASE GOD NO
>>
>>81980217
Homestuck is Garbage!!!!!

GARBAGE
>>
>>81980217
Fucking horrible. Didn't temmie draw that one? I don't think she even reads homestuck.
>>
>>81980338
I want to keep following along with you, so yeah, post them here.
>>
>>81980259
Don't worry anon, you're the absolute best there is at running away like a bitch.
>>
>>81980259
>same classpect as fucking Tavros
Ain't that just the worst. At least people will like you.
>>
File: 1459921064530.png (469KB, 948x481px) Image search: [Google]
1459921064530.png
469KB, 948x481px
>>81980372
>>
>>81980303

What disappoints me the most is that Andrew doesn't seem to have drawn anything. I just miss him being involved on that level. He's too much of a director of things now.
>>
>>81979928
Prospit has Jade, John, Kanaya, Calliope, Karkat, and Terezi. I personally like Tavros but understand that others might not, especially after Act 6. And you didn't mention Feferi as the real Dersite dead weight which is probably because she's exceptionally forgettable.

But yeah, Crocker-English were solid letdowns and Vriska and Gamzee are the fucking worst.

>>81980217
Ughhhh
>>
File: 1460424207163.jpg (66KB, 700x847px) Image search: [Google]
1460424207163.jpg
66KB, 700x847px
How would you feel if the epilogue was just a [S] page of this image slowly fading in and then slowly fading out?
>>
>>81978037
>1. Have definitive proof if Lord English is dead or not. None of this abiguous Dark Tower bullshit.

He was in the presence of horses and his eyes turned to eight-balls. He's pretty conclusively beaten.
>>
>>81980408
Yeah, once he's dead.
>>
>>81980439
Kanaya and Calliope are both bad characters though
>>
>>81980338
Keep going
>>
>>81980451
He was with horses and his eyes were 8 balls when Hussie threw his gun at him.
>>
>>81980476
You're objectively incorrect but it's okay.
>>
>>81980383
>>81980491
cool, feel free to filter me if you want since like 5 people have told me to off myself for 'spamming' the thread
>>
>>81980446
At least it would be honest
>>
What the fuck is wrong with Hussie's lips?
>>
>>81980262
>It already did, unfortunately.
There's no cartoon adaption of this shit anywhere.
>>
>>81979825
It's arguable whether there even were rings or scepters in that session, considering Skaia was lost before the game even started, and there was no reason (or chance) for a Forge to come into play.
There would be no need for Carapace either, since Caliborn had to conquer each planet on his own with nothing but The Felt, and there would be no exiles or warring going on aside from his own conquest.
>>
>>81979868
>>81979825

No, because there's only one ring of void and it originates from the void session.

A dead session probably doesn't have rings at all.
>>
>>81980591
> there is no anime of Homestuck.
nigger, you just went full retard
>>
File: 1460485762937.jpg (54KB, 604x521px) Image search: [Google]
1460485762937.jpg
54KB, 604x521px
>>81980558
Nothing, they're beautiful.
>>
I bet when the anime reaches the conclusion everything will be in sprite mode for the first time and the viewers will be like 100 times more let-down.
>>
File: KILL ME.gif (102KB, 240x197px) Image search: [Google]
KILL ME.gif
102KB, 240x197px
>>81980048
>Karkat's last words were about stupid shit and Dave just to fuel a bullshit ship
Did any character get as shafted as he did?
>>
>>81977964
Points, but he is notorious for making up random shit on the spot.
Beforus Trolls, for example
>>
>>81980558
Botched botox injection
>>
>>81980551
Its kind of fucked up players can stick their denizens in their Syladexs
>>
>>81979825
>he did his part in defeating the Black Queen
Pretty sure there was no Skaia, Prospit or Derse in his session once he entered. By choosing Yoghurtbroth difficulty level, the Medium was replaced by 14 worlds he had to conquer with a time limit. Instead of amphibious consorts, he got leprechauns. Instead of fraymotifs, he got minions. We never saw any sign of chess-people after he started the game, and where we would've seen Skaia we saw a big sucking hole.
>>
>>81979845
I'm pretty sure that was a joke.

>>81979874
I really like that idea of Trolls from the Green sessions attempting to abandon ship once they realise they've allowed so much of their session to get blown up that they try to invade the Red and Blue sessions, like some cancerous remain of a dying creature grafting itself onto a healthy one. In fact that's some fucking perfect symbolism, which ties into the answer to the Jack question.

I don't know how much you read of the last thread, but this idea for the split-up Trolls stemmed from discussions about how Lord English could be played differently. Jack Noir is a more compelling villain AND anti-hero, while Lord English works better as an interesting bit of backstory (like the troll Ancestors) who serves to hype up Noir. Alternatively, English can be something bigger but more controlled.

An idea I proposed was that Lord English was a glitch in Sburb, caused by two sessions creating themselves by fucking up timeloops - so in this canon the Trolls made the human universe and the humans made the Troll universe. Lord English manifests as a virus that attempts to manipulate players and game constructs, can possess characters by giving them the Poolball eyes and use them to further his agenda. English's goal is to simply infect more sessions, using the dead remains of old ones as a springboard without regard for what universes are or aren't generated. He essentially dooms timelines, and is constantly on the run from Paradox Space to face off from doom and, in a sense, let others foot his paradox-bill.

The Lord English in Don't Get Blood on the Suits would be revealed to be Bec Noir, who English has been manipulating to become himself for some time. Slick's murderous motivations would have an anti-heroic purpose, in that he would also be seeking to relieve an alternative version of himself from the torture of hosting the terrible virus.

1/2?
>>
>>81980676
>sprite mode version of the Great Croak

Could be cool.
>>
>>81980752
The proper term is "consorts"
>>
File: SKrillin.jpg (17KB, 427x375px) Image search: [Google]
SKrillin.jpg
17KB, 427x375px
>>81980631
Animes aren't cartoons
>>
>act 6 was FIVE YEARS long

Fuck you Hussie
>>
File: 1394039533817.jpg (40KB, 277x250px) Image search: [Google]
1394039533817.jpg
40KB, 277x250px
>>81980772
>Slick's murderous motivations would have an anti-heroic purpose
>>
>>81980824
never get into manga
>>
>>81980752
>>81980796
Gotcha
Also this is actually pretty fucked up
Like John fucking died and then Dave and Rose were trapped in an unwinnable situation
Seriously thats a fucking burden to deal with
>>
>>81980866
>Also this is actually pretty fucked up
Welcome to Homestuck, motherfucker.
>>
>>81980752
Wait until you see them captchalogue entire planets.
>>
>>81980824
More like 4 and a third.
>>
>>81978437
Jake was misfortunate, that all of his friends saw nothing in him but a cock dispenser. They didn't gave a fuck about Jake.
Look how successful Jake is when he is on his own.

This is the actual lesson here. The best way to win a game is single-player. That's why Caliborn won his session and was able to fuck up 4 different ones. He never had to care about drunk Rose, whiny Dave, whiny Terezi, shunned Jane, Dirk and his fucking mind games, a huge murdering 8itch, or a useless asshole of a leader
>>
File: 1460840804009.jpg (16KB, 552x504px) Image search: [Google]
1460840804009.jpg
16KB, 552x504px
>>81980930
did he really?
>>
>>81980861
Too different. Even longer arcs are shorter than Act 6 (those that run consistently). Barring that, the only ones to "avoid" are Berserk, Bastard!!, and Hunter x Hunter.
>>
>>81980824
>The first 5 acts took only 2 years
>Hivebent was literally less then a month
>Descend was made in 2 weeks (And still better then EoA7)
>>
>>81980920
Stop spoiling things you cunt
>>
>>81980824
>Seven Acts in seven years
More like five Acts in two, then one Act in five.
>>
File: echidna.png (2MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
echidna.png
2MB, 1920x1200px
>>81980752
Putting Nix, Typheus, Hephasteus or Yalbadoth into your inventory slots? Yikes.

What if some achievement hunter starts the game with an empty strife specibus, manages to play a no-kill game, and then when they meet their denizen they captchatalog it, and then equip their denizen as their strife specibus? "Denizenkind"
>>
RECCOMMEND ME A GOOD straight FIC
>>
>>81980963
>Avoid
>Bastard!!
>Hunter x Hunter
For what purpose? Those are amazing.
>>
>>81980975
More like two Acts in five.
>>
>>81980772
Much of the finale of the comic would be the four kids and four trolls facing off against English's minions, some from the kid's session, some escapee's from the trolls, some recruits from earth, some from Alternia (perhaps Betty Crocker and the Condesce could be different but very similar and identically-cursed characters, like different manifestations of the same universal constant) and some generated by English himself like The Felt. Slick would get his revenge, after a close fight that leaves him broken he would put this reality's Lord Jack out of his misery.

Now Slick could sacrifice himself to allow the cast to escape English's fucked-up little loops to create a new universe for themselves, seeding the way for sequels and giving a satisfying ending to the comic. Or, green skull monster Lord English could shockingly burst out of Lord Jack's body, serving as a Larvos-esque wtf final boss for the kids to defeat. That could then act as a mysterious plot hook for a sequel, or for Hiveswap, which could introduce the cherubs and do something interesting with them.

2/2
>>
>>81981011
Ovipositive.
>>
>>81980931
>the moral of homestuck is "if you want something done right, do it yourself"
>this is also the lesson the comic's development teaches
>>
>>81981011
isla harley
>>
File: thingken of cute.png (361KB, 950x650px) Image search: [Google]
thingken of cute.png
361KB, 950x650px
>>81981011
Homestuck
>>
>>81980920
If john couldn't even grab the car how the fuck could they get a planet
>>81980866
>>
>>81981080
>filename

holy fuck i never noticed
>>
>>81980826
I can't tell if you're agreeing with me here. You're posting Croc while talking about Slick's appeal as a morally-grey character.
>>
Which is a more cancerous Homestuck crossover?
Homestuck/MLP crossover or Homestuck/Steven Universe crossover?
>>
File: PhotoFunia-1461027114.jpg (114KB, 700x520px) Image search: [Google]
PhotoFunia-1461027114.jpg
114KB, 700x520px
Aranea a best
Your waifu a shit
>>
File: 1460249582648.png (74KB, 948x445px) Image search: [Google]
1460249582648.png
74KB, 948x445px
>>81981011
>straight
Fucking breeder
>>
>>81981023
I was going by the context of the other anon's post.
>>
>>81978880
>get made into a homestuck character
>your ink-suit is gayed up and paired with another male character
>implied you are on the receiving end
>also a beta bitchboy to everyone

If this would happen to you, how mad would you be?
>>
>>81981080
Jade shrinks it with her Space powers, read the fucking comic.
>>
>>81981118
Homestuck/MLP easily
>>
File: JohnUniverse.png (59KB, 454x424px) Image search: [Google]
JohnUniverse.png
59KB, 454x424px
>>81981118
You're asking the wrong question. Either you have cancer, or you are healthy. There's no cancer-oc-the-cancer.
>>
>>81981078
>not the panel afterwards

how could you fuck it up so hard
>>
>>81981145
>NOT SUCKING TROLL BGC
Only karkat would say this
>>
>>81981118
Is MLP even relevant as a boogeyman anymore?
I don't even know enough about SU to judge what a crossover with that would be like.
>>
>>81981172
Spoilers you fuck
>>
File: jane_jake_by_noreum-d5v8cep.png (117KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
jane_jake_by_noreum-d5v8cep.png
117KB, 600x600px
>>81981137
Not gonna lie I'm pretty glad your waifu was utterly annihilated from the story.

At least my waifu Evil Jane still lies somewhere dormant in the heart of Jane.
>>
>>81981078
"Why is my dad going out with my girlfriend"

>>81981118
MLP is pretty fucking inert by this point, while SU is the Hetalia of today.
>>
>>81979773
Why didn't they let them fight until they tore each other down?
>>
>>81981213
Which panel, that's a panel containing another panel.
>>
File: humancaptainplanetisdave!.jpg (47KB, 352x288px) Image search: [Google]
humancaptainplanetisdave!.jpg
47KB, 352x288px
>>81981080
GC is kind of a cunt
>>81981172
I'm working on it
>>
>>81981237
when did dad crocker date roxy
>>
>>81981172
You asshole, he is reading the comic and hasn't gotten there yet.
You just yelled at a growing kid for not being already as tall as you. Now shut the fuck up and lurk more.
>>
>>81981274
the joxy one
>>
>>81981219
People are still irrationally triggered by men liking cartoon horses for some reason, so yes it's still a bogeyman.
>>
>>81980411
>potatoheads
reading homestuck is like going through tumblr art history.
Weren't there tumblrnoses at one point?
>>
>>81981172
>>>/out/
>>
>>81981315
Do you have it?
>>
https://twitter.com/whatpumpkin/status/722012275431907328

t-thanks
>>
File: 1289803602539.png (188KB, 599x730px) Image search: [Google]
1289803602539.png
188KB, 599x730px
>>81981172
>being this shitty
let the thread have something fun instead of just angry shitposting about the ending
>>
>>81981030
I completely forget Act 7 is a separate thing and not Act 6.
>>
File: tumblr_mj2fukCYna1s46if5o2_1280.gif (180KB, 646x539px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mj2fukCYna1s46if5o2_1280.gif
180KB, 646x539px
John dies at the end.
>>
File: 07397.gif (43KB, 650x450px) Image search: [Google]
07397.gif
43KB, 650x450px
>>81981351
i forgot hes warping out
>>
>>81981260
I guess because they needed to corral them and keep them in one place? Left alone they could fly around blowing stuff up everywhere. To be honest the motivation for fighting Slick was always wobbly as fuck.

The entire group's best strategy would have been to lure all the super villains - none of whom like each other - to one safe, acceptable location. Then the villians would be divided between attacking the kids and each other, while 11 heroes could work together busting out hella fraymotifs and covering each other's backs.

But that would have been a fucking nightmare to animate. Perhaps spreading the villains out meant that, if anything went wrong, it would be contained in one spot?
>>
File: 1361945038606.png (16KB, 173x212px) Image search: [Google]
1361945038606.png
16KB, 173x212px
>>81981172
>>
File: Nice.png (48KB, 499x638px) Image search: [Google]
Nice.png
48KB, 499x638px
>>81981297
I never would have expected there to be a Dave/Dave conversation, but damn if I don't like it.
I love that Red-Dave is so concerned for John too, its really sweet
>>
>>81981145
>H1 JOHN
Terezi actually never dillydallied with a girl.
>>
>>81981301
He didn't, Dad Egbert dated Mom
>>
File: actual ending.jpg (305KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
actual ending.jpg
305KB, 1200x900px
>>
>>81981172
>read the fucking comic
what do you think they're doing you dumb cunt
>>
>>81981172
this anon is the reason we can't have nice things
>>
File: 8lue_coloured_noses.png (13KB, 401x703px) Image search: [Google]
8lue_coloured_noses.png
13KB, 401x703px
>>81981340
>>
File: Triggered.png (28KB, 163x166px) Image search: [Google]
Triggered.png
28KB, 163x166px
>>81981219
There are people who get triggered by the word brony.
>>
>>81981374
>Someone ghost writes Hussie's commentary
>>
>>81981443
Well obviously, his limbs are exploded into every corner of the story. The journey is finding out HOW.
>>
File: wwalks.png (311KB, 1009x731px) Image search: [Google]
wwalks.png
311KB, 1009x731px
I can't wait for the new reader to meet our prince.
>>
>>81981494
then why would he ever think that
>>
>>81981471
>Remem8er
>>
File: 01664.gif (5KB, 650x450px) Image search: [Google]
01664.gif
5KB, 650x450px
>>81981467
I'm actually tearing up a little knowing that John reconsidered due to Dave's completely sincere gift
>>
>>81980772
Yeah, the realization that the Green session is going down could act as the trigger for all the other issues starting in the other active sessions. The players like Vriska and Sollux trying whatever they can to escape their doom being one of the big triggers for the issues faced in these inter-related sessions. Using the auto-immune example again, you could have their attempts to both help the other sessions and their attempts to escape their now doomed session fucking around with the automatic mechanics of sburb, eventually creating a small inconsistency that has huge ramifications, perhaps leading to the time loop between the human and troll sessions as you suggested.

I would like to see the idea of a simple human error from a time player having disastrous results; similar to Karkat's whole frog mistake but not as stupid given he knew that it was an important role to their success in the game, that never sat well with me.

It'd also allow for those characters to have an influence later if necessary, perhaps their attempts put them in a limbo in paradox space, much like Calliope had.

As for the Lord English ideas, I'm fully supportive of LE being stepped in the idea of a glitch in the game, however his purpose of being a virus is a bit difficult to swallow. My dislike of said idea stems from current issues with LE, in comparison to Caliborne. One of the issues brought up with LE is that he's more of a force of nature than an individual villain, which is certainly threatening but doesn't make for an particularly interesting character, especially coming from Caliborne.

In this scenario you'd have to connect Jack's ascension to Lord English with some meaningful purpose, much like Caliborne's relentless determination to win and destroy. Jack would need something more than just primal desires to fuel his existence as something timeless and as foreboding as Lord English is supposed to be.
>>
>>81981496
Don't worry anon, someday you'll learn to type and no one will have to struggle to read your handwriting ever again.
>>
>>81981078
>filename
Why is that so familiar
>>
>>81981584
GET READY FOR THE BEST FLASH
ITS HAPPENING
>>
>>81981584
That's one of the best panels in HS IMO
>>
File: PhotoFunia-1461027744.jpg (106KB, 700x463px) Image search: [Google]
PhotoFunia-1461027744.jpg
106KB, 700x463px
I love making these
>>
File: 01665.gif (184KB, 650x450px) Image search: [Google]
01665.gif
184KB, 650x450px
>>81981584
Is Snoop Dog a metaphor for Dave looking after John?
>>
File: figures.gif (6KB, 650x450px) Image search: [Google]
figures.gif
6KB, 650x450px
>>81981576
Because it's a fucking joke
>>
>>81981634
Kind of, yeah.
>>
>>81981634
No. It's meaningless like the rest.
>>
>>81981634
I honestly have no clue.
>>
>>81981443
This looks Jojo as fuck.
>>
>>81981584
I like how that's in Calliope's blood colour.
>>
>>81981671
You're allowed to say "bad" on 4chan.
Okay probably not /a/ but this isn't /a/.
>>
File: betty_crocker_twitter.jpg (19KB, 500x227px) Image search: [Google]
betty_crocker_twitter.jpg
19KB, 500x227px
>>
>>81981634
He dropped it like it's hot.
>>
File: 07396.gif (29KB, 650x450px) Image search: [Google]
07396.gif
29KB, 650x450px
>>81981447
Not anymore
>>
>>81978685

I DON'T KNOW WHO THE FUCK YOU ARE BUT I KNOW THE TYPE OF PERSON YOU ARE

YOU'RE LIKE STEPHEN KING. WHEN I READ THE ENDING TO THE DARK TOWER, IT WAS LITERALLY

>LOL HE ENTERED THE TOWER SHOUTING PEOPLE'S NAMES

AND THEN HE HAS THE AUDACITY TO BERATE YOU FOR WANTING A SATISFYING CONCLUSION AND WANTING TO KNOW WHAT WAS SO IMPORTANT AND INTERESTING INSIDE. FUCKING BELITTLING YOU FOR HAVING CURIOSITY AND SPOUTING SOME BULLSHIT ABOUT HOW
>THE JOURNEY IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN THE DESTINATION

WELL GUESS WHAT?!

YOU'RE FUCKING WRONG AND EVERYONE WHO THINKS LIKE THAT IS WRONG! THE POINT OF A JOURNEY IS TO GET TO A DESTINATION YOU WANTED BECAUSE THEN YOU WOULDN'T UNDERTAKE THE JOURNEY IN THE FIRST PLACE!

IF I FOLLOWED THAT LOGIC THEN MY GRANDFATHER WOULD'VE DIED MUCH EARLIER BECAUSE I WOULD'VE GONE FOR HIS INSULIN BUT INSTEAD OF GETTING TO THE PHARMACY, I WOULD'VE MET INTERESTING PEOPLE, AND HAD TEENAGE DRAMA PROBLEMS AND MAYBE GOT INTO A FIGHT, AND NEVER MADE IT TO MY DESTINATION, AND COME BACK A WISER MAN.

BUT GUESS WHAT?!

MY FUCKING GRANDFATHER WOULD'VE BEEN STILL DEAD BECAUSE I NEVER MADE IT TO MY FUCKING DESTINATION!

SO YES, I AM COMPARING THIS SHIT TO MY GRANDFATHER DYING BECAUSE IT'S METAPHORICALLY THE SAME THING. AND YOU'RE A PIECE OF SHIT IF YOU SUPPORT THIS.

The only thing. THE ONLY FUCKING THING that makes this all better is that I only joined the bandwagon a month ago. If I had invested more time in this, I would've felt bad. Now, NOW I can just go on with my life. But I feel so bad for other people, who ARE actually invested in this.

SON OF A MOTHERFUCKING FUCK I AM STILL FURIOUS!
>>
>>81981111
>>81981080

Mutini has a red nose and is bigger in that image because months had passed.

Cats grow up quickly and Hussie thinks of everything. Thought of everything, I mean. At the time.
>>
>>81981634
At the rate you try to tie meaningless jokes together you're going to be very disappointed in the end of the comic.
>>
>>81981645
what the fuck is a "joke"
>>
>>81981719
I want to hold hands with Roxy dude god damn. She is best girl.
>>
>>81981607

Basically:

Kids open Juju, Juju is made up of the souls another version of them.

The Juju then infuses the kids with their alternate souls, basically boosting the kids with a cheat code and becoming God Tierx2 and becoming on equal foot with LE.

Cue awesome flash fight across the Furthest Ring.
>>
>>81981010
Homestuck would make a great roguelike game
>>
File: COME THE FUCK ON.png (9KB, 502x117px) Image search: [Google]
COME THE FUCK ON.png
9KB, 502x117px
>>81981634
Okay so am I supposed to be sympathetic to the ayylmaos?
Because they're kind of fucking idiots and huge assholes
Seriously why the fuck would you try to talk to someone in reverse chronological order? What kind of retard thinks that's going to solve what ever big fuckup occurred?

Oh neat Jacks getting a flash
>>
File: 1427078416923.jpg (48KB, 605x806px) Image search: [Google]
1427078416923.jpg
48KB, 605x806px
>>81981723
That doesn't even fit the thing you're replying to.

But I still laughed.
>>
File: 1386711473701.png (206KB, 331x339px) Image search: [Google]
1386711473701.png
206KB, 331x339px
>>81981719
that's how you do it

BEST GIRL
>>
>>81981719
You can't tell me there was a cuter couple in this comic. Even my homo friends love it.
>>
File: Karkat 2.0.png (62KB, 1327x525px) Image search: [Google]
Karkat 2.0.png
62KB, 1327x525px
>>81981723
I remember that anon, he was hilarious.
>>
>>81981723
>BERATE YOU
I know this is copy pasta but I have no idea what this anon was talking about. It felt like King was trying to warn you that the literal worse thing possible was about to happen to Roland.
>>
>>81981802
It would. Randomly generated lands, players, player titles, weapons, crafting recipes, denizens, guardians, i guess you could choose what to prototype, and politics between the two kingdoms would be randomly generated too i guess, but also be affected by shit that happens to them.
>>
>>81981832
Don't worry their characters change completely. You will see people with the same names eventually but it's pure coincidence.
>>
>>81981832
>Seriously why the fuck would you try to talk to someone in reverse chronological order? What kind of retard thinks that's going to solve what ever big fuckup occurred?
Yep, that's CG for you. Just wait, it gets even dumber.
>>
>>81981832
You're not supposed to be sympathetic with them, you're supposed to want to fuck them.
>>
>>81981832
>Seriously why the fuck would you try to talk to someone in reverse chronological order? What kind of retard thinks that's going to solve what ever big fuckup occurred?
a really fucking dumb one who admits it's fucking stupid but for reasons they can't do things in chrono order
>>
>>81981832
>Oh neat Jacks getting a flash
HOO BOY
>>
>>81981041
Whilst I like this interpretation of Lord English as an immediate overarching threat to the main characters, I do feel you'd have to have some mid-boss antagonist for the kids to interact with as well, which is difficult as Jack himself essentially acts as that in the original story.

The session would have to play out seemingly to plan, with this antagonist present acting as the big focus of the kids and the Red team trolls who think that this threat is what causes things to go so out of the norm for them. Only to have it revealed after this threat is subdued that not only has the issue not been fixed, but their actions in tackling the threat and how they went about it are one of the contributing factors to the overall issues with their sessions. It could be then that you show just how connected all the sessions are and just how serious the actual issue they're attempting to deal with is; given that a problem always seems greater when you're dealing with it in the present as opposed to reviewing it as the Red team trolls thought they were.

I'm also not too sure about the whole Slick sacrificing himself deal, revenge with mutual benefit for others just seems to fit the whole Midnight Crew motif much better. It'd also be a real shame to lose the mobster theme of the Felt, having LE being some sort of sburb virus utilizing minions like the Condesce and the Felt as puppets is much less interesting than them being some wacky characters in themselves with ties to other characters, like the Condesce and the trolls, the Felt and Slick.
>>
File: Gil Rejoice.jpg (72KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Gil Rejoice.jpg
72KB, 960x540px
>>81981832
>Oh neat Jacks getting a flash

Happening.
>>
File: 1342575837615.jpg (55KB, 500x554px) Image search: [Google]
1342575837615.jpg
55KB, 500x554px
>>81981832
oh man this is amazing
>>
>>81978162
>>81978177
>>81978235
>>81978254
>>81978261
>>81978526

Thanks for the honest answers, still not sure i get it but that does help quite a bit.

Seems like a 'had to be there' kind of thing
>>
[S] Terezi: Remem8er would have made a good epilogue
>>
>>81981591
I think there's plenty of room for shenanigans in the Void with ghosts - just not concerning a miserable three-year voyage where everyone goes limp.

This is where Lord English gets interesting. His own desire to survive and replicate is in itself a dark mirror for the process of creating a universe via Sburb.

Part of canon Lord English's reputation is that he has invaded and destroyed countless universes before, and this respinning is meant to put this to use. Lord English was originally just a mindless virus spawned by glitches, which were themselves the products of irresponsible Sburb players in sessions long-past. But as he became better at infecting and replicating, Lord English began to pick up elements of his various hosts, becoming a more effective monster. Thus the hideous-soul-meld aspect of canon Lord English is preserved, but with a focus on good-but-misguided and naive-villainous characters getting rolled up into something monstrous against their will, which again is a mirror for what happens to the kids and Trolls.

Lord English represents the mindless force of bad Sburb players and their mistakes coming back to bite them. Just as they are constantly trying to evade responsibility for their own actions, so to is Lord English always evading the consequences of his horrible time loops, shunting them on others.

This is where the Horrorterors come in. English's machinations cause new universes to be spawned much faster than usual. Furthermore they are spawned all over the place without neat causality. The slow and steady progression of creation meant to occur leaves the Horrorterrors time to dissolve and recoalesce out of harms way. Simply put, English is destroying the Void in which they dwell and inadvertantly slaughtering them, again recycling a canon point for more drama.

1/2?
>>
>>81981991
for the most hype yeah, but you can still enjoy it right now
we have a new reader in the thread right now they seem to be having a blast
see >>81981634
>>
File: 1378329390438.png (5KB, 367x240px) Image search: [Google]
1378329390438.png
5KB, 367x240px
>>81982031
>>
>>81981832
You'll find out
>>
>>81982031
No. Nobody cares about (Vriska).
>>
>>81982084
He obviously means a version of it involving everyone, not just Terezi.
>>
>TFW the mspaf are gone
>I'll never be able to read back and see fans original reactions to updates years back
>>
>>81982031
so was grimdark rose being in the dreambubbles a contradiction in how death works or not
because that shit didn't go anywhere
>>
>>81981832
WOW
I was not expecting all that plot
Give me a minute
>>
Are there any good fanadventures?
>>
>>81982181
It was an art error.
>>
>>81982213
Waterworks.
>>
>>81982181
Apparently it was a mistake but it never got changed so it's canon now.
>>
>>81982213
no
>>
>>81982181
Why would that contradict anything?
>>
>>81982181
When you or your dreamself dies they get sent there too. Only your 'ultimate self' and universal persons matters.
>>
>>81982223
>>81982251
god that's such a huge error though
>>81982213
a beginners guide to the end of the universe
>>
So I did some thinking.

Do you think a Knight of Life would be a battle druid or some kinda fuckin' beastmaster sort of motherfucker?
>>
File: Hug (Jadesprite and Jade).gif (21KB, 650x450px) Image search: [Google]
Hug (Jadesprite and Jade).gif
21KB, 650x450px
>>81982174
>>
>>81982181
It's no more of a contradiction than decapitated Dirk being there.
>>
>>81982174
https://archive.org/
>>
>>81982181
It isn't

Remember, DreamJade went to the bubbles
>>
>>81982174
Did he actually just shut down the forums?
>>
File: Cuttlefish.gif (17KB, 650x450px) Image search: [Google]
Cuttlefish.gif
17KB, 650x450px
>>81981761
a rare type of squid

>>81982045
Now Caliborn is an optional, and perhaps side character in all of this. Caliborn would simply have been a legendary ancient player of Sburb, initially hyped as an awesome and exemplary player who ~*~supposedly~*~ completed the game SINGLE-HANDEDLY OH MY GOD. It would be then revealed that he was also a petty little fuck that killed his sister and sort-of cheated. Caliborn became one of the most powerful avatars of Lord English in Paradox Space, and LE still preserves a Caliborn-based form to date.

When the kids and trolls prevail against the odds by beating Bec English, LE has no choice but to unleash the monster. This could occur in Homestuck, or be reserved for Hiveswap or another sequel. This version of Lord English - the super-muscley retard with a green skull for a head - travels around DIRECTLY destroying the void to create flashing light. The purpose is to make space so he can produce evermore universes. Again, an attempted plot point from canon is salvaged, as the kids are trying to bring universe creation back to an orderly pace. Instead English is creating ever-more horrible Trickster Mode-esque realities full of fucked-up species and sessions, which could include 48 player squiddles or whatever covered briefly. None of this needs to occur, or be covered if it does, in the comic.

>>81981955
Well, I don't know about IMMEDIATE. English would be introduced in exactly the same manner via DGBotS, and would be hyped similarly, just introduced as (seemingly!) Bec Noir much earlier. The whole "you let a daemon into our session" thing would be a double-red herring, as Lord English both is and isn't Bec Noir.

As for mid-bosses, that what the minions covered in the post you're responding to are for. Betty Crocker and/or The Condesce would turn up earlier, and the Felt would harrass the Trolls on the Meteor lab, who would kill them not realising that it was 1/2
>>
File: 1441121031856.png (850KB, 750x1125px) Image search: [Google]
1441121031856.png
850KB, 750x1125px
Does anybody have the gif of Sollux spinning his boners around really fast and achieving flight due to the force? I need it, thanks anons.
>>
File: FUCKING SICK.png (580KB, 1858x1271px) Image search: [Google]
FUCKING SICK.png
580KB, 1858x1271px
>>81982196
Alright well firstl, God damn am I glad to see that Mom, Dad, and Bro are all alive and kicking ass. If Dad is on Wind & Shade that means he'll probably meet with John soon! And Mom might meet Rose and Dave & Bro! One big family reunion I cannot wait to see!
Not quite clear on meow=gcat deal but I'm sure that'll come up later
Holy shit the Black queen has the best fucking hips I ever did see. STILL dont know whats in that box, Super awesome to see that jack is about to wreck some shit up though.

Also damn all that was in one year? Holy shit
>>
>>81982045

Oh I see, that's a neat take on it actually. The first substantial enough glitch in the system for infinite universe procreation results in the unintended creation of another system trying to self procreate itself at the expense of the original system, resulting in said original system of creation being at threat of collapse as this unintended element uses up way too many resources to sustain both at the same time. Hence it tries to isolate the issue in a loop of interconnected sessions so it can deal with it, whilst said glitch tries to escape this trap to continue its ceaseless purpose to live. That's fucking metal right there, although it does feel like it's falling back into force of nature territory. I love the idea, but it's really hard to balance an idea like a living cancer whilst giving it personality to boot.

The horrorterrors acting as the agents of sburb itself is solid too. I always wished they had played a more important role through players attuned to their thinking like Feferi. You could also use that idea as another method LE abuses to meet his goals, instead of a more safe, passive approach to influencing actions in sburb sessions that the horrorterrors use, LE could influence people much more actively like the Condesce or Gamzee which has unpredictable and unstable results, e.g. Gamzee going nuts
>>
>>81982444
MEOW = GCAT is supposed to represent a genetic code spelled out using M E O and W as the four standard bases.
>>
>>81982181
You don't need to die in the story to die in an alternate reality. There's literally an unlimited amount of alternate reality ghosts of Homestuck characters out there. Lord English wasn't really that evil of a villain now that I think about it. By the comic's own boundaries, every single piece of fan art is technically canon due to multiversal probability theory.
>>
>>81982444
>meow=gcat
genetic code. also chumhandles.
>>
>>81982477
What WAS the deal with the horrorterrors ANYWAY?
>>
>>81982181
>>81982223
>>81982251
>>81982292

It's NOT a contradiction. Why the fuck would it be?

Dreamselves and main selves both get separate ghosts, and always have.
>>
>>81977670

a shameless orgy of karkatfag fanservice

>karkat goes god tier

>karkat learns THE POWER OF BLOOD

>karkat defeats lord english in single combat

>karkat takes dave's sword and stabs lord english through the heart

>karkat cuts out le's heart, eats it, and consumes his power

>karkat gains cosmic awareness, perceives the true nature of paradox space

>karkat travels beyond paradox space to find the creator of sburb

>karkat kicks the shit out of him

>karkat uses time+blood powers to bring humanity and trollianity back to life

>karkat bends terezi over and fucks her for like 400 straight comics

>karkat bends dave over and fucks him for like 400 straight comics

>entirety of the multiverse comes together as one to hail karkat as the greatest and best of everything of all time

you know

some shit like that
>>
>>81982144
Yeah
The important part was how it validated all of the forgotten characters we loved from alternate timelines
>>
I just realized that John hugging Dad in the comic was probably a really cathartic moment for dad-less Hussie
>>
>>81980451

he's absolutely still alive
>>
>>81982590
>I just realized that John hugging Dad in the comic was probably a really cathartic moment for dad-less Hussie
not if he didn't draw it
>>
>>81982549
They, like Lord English, have enjoyed their immortality for too long and must close their cycles sometime. According to Aradia. She also said LE was basically housekeeping, cleaning up the horrorterrors and the souls who had gone on too long.
>>
>>81981955
necessary for all the Felt to die so that Bec Noir could be possessed.

Circumstantial simultaneity would be played at full effect here. The kids would battle Bec Noir from the reader's perspective at the same time as the Trolls battle him, and perhaps another avatar of Lord English (Diamonds Droog?) could turn up at the same time Bec gets possessed. You have characters speaking in the Void to dead players from sessions ruined by English long ago, sessions that SHOULD have created the kids and trolls but didn't, steadily building up English's reputation.

Another preserved trait from canon is Lord English's preference for Jack Noir as a minion and host. Slick could perhaps feel his hatred for english as an indirect result of this, seeking revenge for all the other versions of himself used as pieces in his game.

The mobster theme of the Felt is going absolutely nowhere. It's stronger, as from their perspective English is running a protection racket on Sburb games. He offers bargains to win at Sburb, but it's pyhric and only he wins. As well as this, The Felt are themselves recruits from Sburb games English has manipulated in the past. They're what happens to host English used to favour but has since relegated, they become his sacrificial baubles and dogsbodies.
>>
File: 1448426513596.gif (183KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
1448426513596.gif
183KB, 500x300px
When was the last moment you TRULY enjoyed?
>>
>>81982444
>STILL dont know whats in that box
Jack got a knife out of it. What was a knife doing in a box Jade was sending John? You'll see.
>>
>>81982569

i forgot

>everyone circles around vriska and beats her to death

>then everyone beats her ghost to death

>then everyone shits on her ghosts' remains
>>
>>81982665
The John/Dad hug and a lot of Collide
>>
>>81977670

Lord English victory / TPK
>>
>>81982665
The ending up to the last 3 seconds when I realized that was it
>>
>>81982665
Tavros dancing, if that came after Slick getting the Felt together, or Calliope's revival.
>>
File: 1460301064214.png (147KB, 249x386px) Image search: [Google]
1460301064214.png
147KB, 249x386px
>>81982444
>someone tells me I need to have my inbox screened for spoilers
>includes a spoiler
t-thanks
>>81982498
>>81982520
like dna genetic code?
>>81982665
Jack ascend was bretty gud
>>
>>81982549
They're MYSTERIOUS. And if you try too hard to penetrate the mystery you become inscrutable, like them.
>>
>>81982640
Your version of things is so much better than what's canon it's not even funny
>>
>>81982665
TO BE HONEST there were a lot of good parts in Act 6 even though I feel it was a detriment to Homestuck on the whole.

Even putting aside all of the parts featuring Caliborn, when I watched Unite/Synchronize, I felt emotions for the Alpha Kids despite not being very fond of them usually.
>>
File: 1345919692228.jpg (371KB, 1036x600px) Image search: [Google]
1345919692228.jpg
371KB, 1036x600px
>>81982665
The conclusion of the Problem Sleuth anime
>>
>>81982722
No, he said to write an alternate ending; as in a different one from the one we already have.
>>
>>81982743
yes dna genetic code
>>
>>81982400
>a double-red herring
Well that's more of what I was thinking. I think it's important to have a standard, in-session antagonist for the kids to interact with. A pumped up Jack is the obvious choice, maybe not as strong as Bec Jack is in the original given how Jade is the only one who can even attempt to deal with him. I think an actual threat they could deal with presents itself due to their actions, like a challenge mode boss you normally wouldn't encounter in a game until you had a certain item level. So they feasibly can deal with it, but they have to fully exploit their resources to do so, which begins the downfall of all the connected sessions as the universe picks up on exploits happening and starts attacking itself thinking its LE.

This could tie in with the Red team trolls thinking this oddity is the cause for the big bad, leading to them looking down on the kids as being the cause for the issue and not fully appreciating the other potential issues they're fueling that actually lead to the issues, everyone is guilty essentially. That would help explain just how things go to such deep levels of shit when the actual threats start to present themselves as LE starts to visibly play his hand. That would act as the point where the kids and trolls have to actively work together, as opposed to the trolls just dictating what the kids likely should be doing.

I like that interpretation of Caliborne as an avatar for LE, however how would you present LE by itself then?
>>
>>81982665
Caliborn beating up his clock.
>>
>>81979003
But it's made out of mspaint. And it's actually good,
>>
>>81982665
cascade desu

why am i here
>>
File: 1452633477517.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1452633477517.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>81979773
why did slick even attack the kids
>>
>>81982813
No it isn't, Andrew said that literally the only thing on MSPA that was actually made in MSPA was the first panel of Jailbreak

Everything else was in Photoshop/Flash/made out of fucking clay
>>
>>81982743
I'm afraid to ask what the spoiler was.
>>
>>81982821
They attacked him first.
>>
>>81982821
muh dibs
>>
>>81977731

aranea needed to exist so that someone could shit out THE ENTIRE ACTUAL STORY OF HOMESTUCK in between mpsafaggot's interminable chatlogs of shit garbage
>>
>>81982743
Yes dna genetic code.
Go back and look at all the abbreviated chumhandles, look at what letters they're made of.
>>
>>81982743
jack noir is your son you have to kill him or nuke lowas
>>
>>81982821
I think it was really that they attacked him. He was just trying to kill Lord English, who Union Jack basically was at that point.
>>
File: jacks.png (30KB, 393x382px) Image search: [Google]
jacks.png
30KB, 393x382px
>>81982821
He's a Jack.
>>
What was the best sub-act or sub-sub-act of Act 6?
>>
>>81982743
>>81982881
For John, look at his OLD handle from the flashbacks. Not his current one.
>>
>>81982889
The entire planet is already destroyed, I don't think nuking Iowa will have any big impact.
>>
>>81982821
Terezi was the one who led the effort to exile him
>>
>>81982909
My favorite was the one where Caliborn drew his anime, A6A6A3 I'm pretty sure. That actually had me laughing out loud after the shitshow that was Act 6.
>>
>>81982380
No, they were fucked up by some bot that exploited a weak point for the forums.

There's no version that wouldn't be vulnerable to the same type of attack, so I think they aren't even trying to restore it (could be wrong about that and they've lost the backups of it as well).
>>
File: 1348989411193.png (14KB, 799x541px) Image search: [Google]
1348989411193.png
14KB, 799x541px
>>81982948
>Iowa
No no, that's LOCAP (Land of Corn and Pigs)
>>
File: 1295208278670.gif (3KB, 90x104px) Image search: [Google]
1295208278670.gif
3KB, 90x104px
>liveblogger is caught up to the "Jack fucks everything up" trilogy + epilogue
>>
>>81982477
I'm beginning to feel that you have quite the boner for drama concerning system resource usage and poor design pileups. That's pretty much what's going on in this recanon on most levels, although I'd put the focus on the broader scope of unsustainable design and rapaciousness over an orderly procession.

In fact, one of the key things I've noticed this rewrite is inverting about canon is the theme of acceptance versus escape. When the shit hit the fan in Cascade, the player character's response was to en-masse run away from the problem for three years, hoping to be in a better state to resolve it on the other side.

Yet what happens, once all the retcons are over? The characters basically run away again, only this time it's forever from the plot itself and that's the moral of the story. Huh. That John used a literal plot hole to wish away the badness of Game Over is probably another example.

By contrast, the virus Lord English is characterised chiefly by flight. He is the end result of a thousand fucked-up Sburb sessions, and himself rapaciously leaps from doomed loop to doomed loop, demanding ever-more complex and fucked up universes to sustain his growing power. The kids stand against this, and represent peace, a well-paced process of creation and recreation that mirrors the joy of reading the comic itself, the simple joys of alchemizing cool gear and learning about lands that the later parts of the comic tragically forgot.

That's very much on the ball regarding LE (and Condy and Gamzee's) influence in contrast to the Horrorterrors and Skaia by the way. The game uses mysteries as a prompt for players to use open eyes and patience in developing their quest and fulfilling the task of universe creation. Vriska's recklessness is meant to stand out as a bad example, not become the norm. That LE directly hijacks people's bodies and gradually steals bits of their personalities is another side of this parasitic theme.
>>
File: 08113johndad.png (436KB, 950x650px) Image search: [Google]
08113johndad.png
436KB, 950x650px
>>81982665
>>
Was it autism?
>>
>>81977670
I would start by rewriting everything past act 5. Maybe act 4 to be safe.
>>
>>81983054
>anime blush mark

damn near a 10/10 moment. Give me a moment to patch that shit out
>>
How did you react when this came up?
>>
File: 1380058180461.png (16KB, 342x390px) Image search: [Google]
1380058180461.png
16KB, 342x390px
>>81983054
DELETE THIS
>>
>>81983076
More like awesometism.
>>
>>81983101
I wasn't caught up yet when that came out
Sucks, I missed all the regulars coming back for a day
>>
File: 1454118656681.jpg (69KB, 576x474px) Image search: [Google]
1454118656681.jpg
69KB, 576x474px
>>81983110
>jane had zero development
>>
>>81983101
Huge anticipation.
>>
File: 5219821591.png (1MB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
5219821591.png
1MB, 500x700px
Are there any HOODSTUCK fics?
>>
File: unzips dick.gif (2MB, 540x230px) Image search: [Google]
unzips dick.gif
2MB, 540x230px
>>81983101
>>
>>81982640
So, in your eyes they defeat their supposed big in-session antagonist in the form of Bec Noir, who is then possessed by Lord English as his first visible play signifying that the exact situation the Red team trolls were trying to avoid has come to pass despite their intentions, perhaps even due to them. Is that somewhat accurate?

>English is running a protection racket on Sburb games
I'm also guessing this is one of his primary schemes in perpetuating his continued existence, using the sburb's system against itself as the most efficient way to avoid detection by the defence mechanisms of the universe whilst firmly establishing his presence wide enough to ensure he survives? Sounds fucking great honestly, as much as I like the foolishness of the Felt, I could really get behind previous players and pawns acting as timeless agents of this system, much like a parallel to the actual sburb system of npcs in the sessions.

Though I'm still curious as the what form LE takes when not in an avatar.
>>
File: 1316555287300.png (14KB, 500x438px) Image search: [Google]
1316555287300.png
14KB, 500x438px
This is coming from someone who witnessed Cascade crash youtube or newgrounds or wtv but left the fandom after the flash game with the troll's ancestors; SO I'm curious what was it like to be in the fandom throughout the game hiatus and after it? How was it when homestuck ended; I mean what did it feel like? How did /co/ react?

Also can anyone tell me where the homestuck game is cause I paid for that crap.
>>
>>81982665
>>81982818
^this, cascade was my first update (i read it during the hiatus) and the hype for it was unreal

i fell off the boat during act six act four or some bullshit like that
>>
>>81983101
>before
panic, excitement
>after
https://youtu.be/xYAkfYIBASE?t=10m40s
>>
File: 1456931455460.png (450KB, 950x650px) Image search: [Google]
1456931455460.png
450KB, 950x650px
>>81983054
>>81983054
Done
>>
File: 1460537845308.png (492KB, 700x638px) Image search: [Google]
1460537845308.png
492KB, 700x638px
>>81983101
I was physically shaking. The final-final update was like turning a firehose on the candle of my heart.
>>
>>81983185
>How was it when homestuck ended
Soul-crushing. Some anon better post that screenshot of the moment the thread went to hell.
>>
>>81983239
who cares you sperg
>>
>>81982665
there are so many fucking good parts in this comic and so many bad parts. the ratio shifted towards the end but there was still GOLD pretty regularly. the last thing i enjoyed was act seven which is fuckin gorgeous and if you disagree youre retarded
>>
>>81983076
Cherubs are literally Autism: The Species. Calliope, being a member of her race who actually attempted to socialize with other people, makes her a fine example of a person with Aspergers Syndrome what with her polite yet oddly disturbing mannerisms and secret hardcore hand drawn porn of her friends.
>>
>>81983185
>How was it when homestuck ended; I mean what did it feel like?
Like the build up to an orgasm where you cum blood and ants.
>>
File: 1460528786655.png (2MB, 2108x1644px) Image search: [Google]
1460528786655.png
2MB, 2108x1644px
>>81983185
>>
>>81978113
>isn't gay shit
why the hell wouldn't you want that?
>>
>>81983261
Me

there's only so much anime I can take and having anything on Dad's face besides his nose is damn near blasphemous
>>
>>81983185
same here. the game is practically never going to happen so don't even bother waiting for it. i was here during the stream. everyone went fucking crazy after it was over
>>
File: 1317598653690.png (45KB, 335x290px) Image search: [Google]
1317598653690.png
45KB, 335x290px
>>81983257
I'm sorry to hear anon.
>>
File: homestuck's ending.png (73KB, 899x360px) Image search: [Google]
homestuck's ending.png
73KB, 899x360px
>>81983185
>How did /co/ react?
Poorly
>>
>>81983279
to be honest the character designs were really fucking stupid
>>
>>81983370
get some taste
>>
File: Homestuck.png (8KB, 963x72px) Image search: [Google]
Homestuck.png
8KB, 963x72px
>>81983185
>>81983354
Very poorly
>>
>>81982751
Oh, you. Maybe I should collect all of this and put it up somewhere?

>>81982799
The standard session enemy remains the Black King and Queen of Derse, of course. It's just made clear that something horrible is exploiting their mistakes. The Horrorterrors seem like a good fit, but that's a treble Red Herring! But I am interested, what specific sort of threats are you thinking of?

Caliborn m8, no -e on the end. The first time LE is encountered, we merely hear his booming voice and see his pool-ball eyes, like in canon. This occurs earlier and around the time where Cascade would occur, Spades Slick would at last encounter . . . himself!?! This is as mentioned early Bec Noir plus poolball eyes, (pegleg?) and the cairo overcoat. English is built up and revealed from then as a virus that exists seperately from Noir that has infected him, and then his origin in absorbing pieces of past avatars is developed. The reveal that his origin is simply in countless accumulated errors, emerging from glitches like a horrible face among scattered pixels (yet another element of canon redeployed) would be deliberately a shock, as by this point the audience would know of Caliborn and be suspecting that it's maybe him - that English just eventually evolved a crude sentience and is every bad player's blame is the surprise and a shock.

>>81982821
I don't think he even did, besides dumping the oven on LoMaX, until they starting attacking him.
>>
File: 1437518288526.jpg (10KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1437518288526.jpg
10KB, 184x184px
>>81982792
>>81982881
>>81982915
HOLY SHIT
>>81982848
When the intermission started I was spitballing that Spade was the Kid's Jack who took on a new name and was fucking around in post-apopoc earf. When the intermission ended, I thought it was pretty clear that Spades was the in fact the Kids jack, just on the ayys world. They offhandedly told me that it was in fact a different Jack from the ayys session, which I did not know was a thing that occured
>>
>>81983185
>>81983354
>>81983387
What was he thinking? honest to god, he should've released it with collide

what an imbecile
>>
>>81983279
>which is fuckin gorgeous

yeah the frog part. That was it. Could you not see past Vriska's tits to witness that awful walk cycle? The whole thing looked like a fan project with exactly one talented person in the entire team.

And man, I LOVE the shittiness that encompasses Homestuck but Act 7 was not Homestuck shitty, it was just plain garbage
>>
>>81983383
jade looks like a fucking alien and vriska had 4 different designs
>>
>>81983185
Very poorly
>>
>>81983387
>>81983354
I'm >>81983185 and I watched the ending with total detached feelings and I was honestly shocked at how lame it was but I'm now seeing there's total agreement as to say Hussie kinda shat on the ending.
>>81983296
Fcken saved.
>>
>GAMZEE: MOTHER FUCK WHO’S ALL THIS FRESH PIMP RYDA I GOT MY WICKED PEEP ON FOR SUDDENLY? IT’S A MOTHER FUCKIN NINJALICIOUS HO-TITTY MIRACLE JACKED UP IN THIS BITCH ASS MOTHER FU—
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>81977670
Why is the ending to homestuck bad?
Someone please be kind enough to explain
>>
don't forget the best song in all of homestuck

https://homestuck.bandcamp.com/track/dawn-of-man
>>
>>81983416
But The Music Tho
>>
>>81983477
Are you caught up with the comic? This is important.
>>
>>81983400
Fuck, I'm sorry someone spoiled that one plot point.
>>
File: 1423200707377.jpg (34KB, 500x567px) Image search: [Google]
1423200707377.jpg
34KB, 500x567px
oh god, imagine being hussie and knowing people are going to hate your ending and you should just post it with the fucking end of ac 6, but you HAVE to post it 7 days later because of your autism

he must have been sweating bullets
>>
>>81977670
Have it transition into Nightfall.
>>
>>81983185
The thread did the quickest 180 in emotions I've ever seen, you could actually see when everyone realized that the animation was all there was and got immensely pissed off.

>lso can anyone tell me where the homestuck game is cause I paid for that crap.
Currently being made, it was set back when the company Hussie hired to make the game took the money and made the newest King's Quest game instead.
>>
>>81983052
Yeah, the idea of a system of such an immeasurable scope encountering a problem in origin much like one at our level of understanding would is just so incredibly interesting. Adding in to that the comedy, characters, visuals and music of Homestuck and you have solid gold right there.

However, one idea in all of this I do like is that whilst the system is the unwilling cause for such a great issue's origination; it is the main agent in dealing with it and we realise once LE becomes established and starts acting that this whole fucked up situation is the universe itself taking a stand to corner and finally deal with cancer afflicting it before the damage its done is too much of a load to bear and the procreation system which sustains reality itself goes under. You could tie that idea into the narrative as you suggested, having the kids (under troll guidance) acting in a more flighty manner, until they all realise just how serious the threat they're facing is and they have to take a stand. Its an interesting dynamic as in most instances it's easier to take flight from an issue than to stand and fight it, the human dilemma at its core right there.
>>
>>81983477
If you've read the seventh Harry Potter book, it's like if it cut straight from the bit where Voldemort hits Harry with Avada Kedava to the epilogue, with everything in between totally removed. Yeah, you can infer what happened, but it'd be dumb as hell.

If you haven't read the seventh Harry Potter book, what rock did you crawl out from under?
>>
>>81983501
no i stopped 5% in
>>
>>81983535
The JohnVris thing?
>>
>>81983535
i'll cut you
>>
File: in case yoU forgot.png (19KB, 451x909px) Image search: [Google]
in case yoU forgot.png
19KB, 451x909px
>>81983282
>her polite yet oddly disturbing mannerisms and secret hardcore hand drawn porn of her friends.
God DAMN I love this girl
>>
>>81983575
>implying Nightfall isn't the best fanfic Homestuck ever has.
>>
It's not HSG until we've recycled every conceivable conversation topic.

That being said, welcome back, guys. When did we all start reading, and did you stay updated the entire time? I dropped mid Act-6 and am now rereading now that it's finally finished.
>>
>>81983625
the dolorosa's long long legs
>>
>>81983185
Here's the thread if you want to see it.
http://desustorage.org/co/thread/81761509
>>
>>81983625
Started early 2011, dropped mid 2012

Picked it up again earlier this year and got to experience EOA6/A7 live
>>
File: 1323711774244.jpg (98KB, 439x400px) Image search: [Google]
1323711774244.jpg
98KB, 439x400px
>>81983542
>it was set back when the company Hussie hired to make the game took the money and made the newest King's Quest game instead.
I hope you're trolling but probably not.
>>81983477
What if Hussie's trolling ALL of us and next year he'll drop an entire new act on 413.
>>
>>81983477
there were a ton of loose ends and it felt rushed.
>>
>>81983614
>what is the sburb glitch faq
>>
>>81983625
>When did we all start reading
Dec. 2011. I thought I was getting into just as it was ending.
>did you stay updated the entire time?
Yeah, I had nothing better to do.
>>
>>81983625
I started reading during the Gigapause, I think it was in 2013, and I somehow managed to stick to the end.
>>
>>81983654
You're not being trolled.
Hussie got robbed
>>
File: 1379967091198.jpg (87KB, 794x794px) Image search: [Google]
1379967091198.jpg
87KB, 794x794px
>>81983614
>high school post-sburb AU fic where John/Vriska rules the timeline so hard that anyone that can be shipped with them fucking dies
>>
>>81980967
Hivebent was 3 months, from 6/12 to 9/19. And Descend only took about a week, but he posted it after day 413 and just changed the date log on the site.
Imagine Homestuck if Hiveswap never happened.
>>
File: 1317599493559.png (305KB, 417x489px) Image search: [Google]
1317599493559.png
305KB, 417x489px
>>81983516
He must still be sweating balls seeing all the sourness pouring out the internet.
>>
>>81983625
i stopped reading after dirk's head got chopped off and jake kissing it. i picked it back up when act 7 came out making sure i didn't miss anything. desu act 6 wasn't that horrible. the retcon wasn't either. the series was over to me before the retcon even happened
>>
>>81983449
Oh my, who is this new slut that appeared before me all of a sudden? She's a stealthy slut, I'll give her that. I am amazed that she is here in our session.
>>
>>81983697
That blows man. Fuck that company.
>>
>>81983614
>>81983535
This is some good ass bait, homie.
>>
Why did Vriska fall out of love for John?
>>
>>81983182
Well, I'm not quite certain myself. Here's one draft where, up to the point of Bec Noir entering the troll's session, things don't play out that differently.

The kids plus Trolls create Bec Noir, with perhaps Vriska somehow or Terezi nudging him into existence. The kids never flee their session, and instead conspire to exile him away while they deal with the Tumour (and also, before they realise that they need his ring to stoke the Forge).

This then leads to Bec Noir entering the Troll session and wreaking similar havoc, which happens at the same time as when the kids are fighting him in the first place. All the while the Trolls are also fighting the Felt, and the kids Betty Crocker. When the Trolls think they have gotten Noir on the ropes, they off the last of the Felt, which leads to him being possessed and become what I while call Bec English.

A quick question, is English not your first language? I get sort-of what you're saying in the second paragraph but the terminology is confused. There is no "the universe" in Homestuck, Homestuck is about creating universes, which function as in real life outside of game-y stuff like sylladices. Sburb is how universes reproduce, and Lord English is the product of repeat glitches and shortcuts-turned into a sentient virus. His goal is to manipulate the overall program to propagate himself, as he would die without a session to host him. Basically just terminology stuff, I'm sure we're on the same page.

That's exactly what I'm aiming for with The Felt. The individual members are often goofy but the entire gang could do with a goal, and a role bigger than Caliborn's training wheels.

Without an Avatar, Lord English is his poolball eyes and BOOMING MULTICOLOURED VOICE echoing through Paradox Space. Or one of the many servers running in the furthest ring, or Lil Cal. Come to think of it, Lil Cal could be his secret masterpiece, a disguised remnant of 1/2?
>>
>>81983504
Eh, its pretty minor, but talk about dropping the ball
Granted the recap also made that clear to so fuck me
>>
>>81983485
did bowman actually almost drown as a kid or is that just sort of there
>>
>>81983706
People died in Nightfall?
>>
>>81983496
you know what would have sounded better?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H45rAA0ygYs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MD2TLTtyfDE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DSU11ydzSc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTpm_sDz62M

Or any song that was actually the theme of the comic
>>
File: homestuck.jpg (22KB, 500x389px) Image search: [Google]
homestuck.jpg
22KB, 500x389px
>>81983625
i quit during act 5-1 after following since problem sleuth

i read it straight through a few weeks ago to catch up for the finale and honestly thought aside from way 2 many conversations about feelings in a6a5 and a6a6i5 the whole thing was great and the ending was great. i really thought he dropped the ball forever 6 years ago when he brought in the trolls and spent 500 musicless pages introducing them, but i wish id trusted him now.
>>
>>81983625
I caught up at around http://www.mspaintadventures.com/?s=6&p=004138. I've been up-to-date since.
>>
File: 1342614091600.png (926KB, 630x966px) Image search: [Google]
1342614091600.png
926KB, 630x966px
>>81983641
howw many old memes can we revvivve
>>
>>81983748
Because he stopped being a weenie.
>>
Every day following 4/13 I'm wondering why Hussie's dumb ass hasn't attempted any damage control yet.
>>
>>81983711
>sweating balls
I meant bullets... Not thinking about balls or anything.
>>
>>81983596
Autistic girls typically are 1,000 times more attractive than their male counterparts, I'm not surprised. A vagina, or in this case an implied vagina, goes a long way.
>>
>>81983810
Edit: one more thing. If you're curious about whether there will be anything resembling an epilogue to this ending, yes, I've been thinking about that for some time. It'll take a while to produce though, whatever specific form it ends up taking. Working on Collide took months, and came right down to the wire. I've got more time now though obviously. But that said, I'm not in a huge hurry at this point. Keep an eye out here for developments. There should be plenty of other news in coming months too.
>>
File: 01687.gif (15KB, 650x450px) Image search: [Google]
01687.gif
15KB, 650x450px
>>81983400
>this page
to what end
>>
>>81983810
he did edit in that he was working on the epilogue, but i don't think he cares anymore
>>
>>81983784
I forgot how good Judgment Day is
It sounds like the Kingdom Hearts soundtrack to me
>>
>>81983394
Fuck, I've done that mistake for so god damned long and I have no idea why.

As for the in-session threat, whilst the obvious choice is the Black King, I was thinking that to perpetuate the red-herring and promotion of a legitimate enough threat to warrant a whole other session chiming in there should be an unexpected form of a standard enemy that is misinterpreted as the cause for all the issues.

Some form of Jack would be the obvious choice as you could show the possessed Bec Jack wreaking havoc in the trolls sessions without explicitly showing the telltale signs of him being LE possessed. But, as much as I like Jack, he's already so prominent that it could be nice to have some other in-session threat to act as the focus, perhaps the Black Queen gone nuclear in some capacity.

I also like the idea of Caliborn acting as a triple read-herring as the actual mastermind threat, only to have him turn out just a puppet of the real villain, though no less of a threat.
>>
>>81983810
Because it's all just a prank, bro. The epilogue's actually the true ending of Homestuck and he wanted to play it this way all along.
>>
File: 1460816958395.png (881KB, 732x794px) Image search: [Google]
1460816958395.png
881KB, 732x794px
>This didn't play at the end of Act 7
http://plazmataz.tumblr.com/post/36705203671/snippet-of-something-im-working-on-for-the-comic
>>
>>81983648
Thanks for the link.
>>
>>81983842
I'm so close to writing good damage control.. I'm so good to writing good damage control.. ALMOST THERE HUSSIE

>But that said, I'm not in a huge hurry at this point.

FUCK
>>
>>81983625
>start reading from the beginning
>miss game over completely and come back for collide
>not sure i want to go back and catch up on it
>>
>>81983849
that one got me too
>>
>>81983784
the act 7 music had the homestuck theme in it though, as well as the sburb theme, the crystalanthemums theme, the dream theme and like 10 others i cant remember.

are you playing retarded on purpose
>>
>>81983805
>we
BADGE
>>
>people still blaming every aspect of hiveswap's failure on TOG
>>
File: 01690.gif (113KB, 650x450px) Image search: [Google]
01690.gif
113KB, 650x450px
>>81983849
God dammit John you lovable scamp
>>
>>81983185
Here:
With the growing Hiatuses, pretty much 2/3rds+ of the fans left, if the story quality hadn't deterred them already. Act 6 got really bad, drags on, introduces retcons as a plot device, and generally lasted way too fucking long, with good moments being months in between each other. Serious flashes stopped being a thing too, and half the story in act 6 was retconned in comic. Game Over brought people back, then it breaked again, then he outsourced all of the finale and didn't draw a single piece of art featured in the last 80+ pages or so, including the 2 end flashes.
The game got scammed: the devs produced only a shitty 1 room demo that didn't work, Hussie physically went to them and learned they siphoned the money into King's Quest (illegally), and was forced to settle for a sum out of court or the game would never come out. He founded a What Pumpkin game studio himself, and it's been remade about 2 or 3 times. Also, his dad died but he broke up with that vapid cunt Softowl.
There you go.
>>
>>81983793
I wouldn't feel to broken up about it. If you were there for all the hiatuses it would have hurt the experience.
>>
>>81983916
>>81983916
>hiveswap's failure

well lets be fair, it isnt even out yet
>>
>>81983849
Did you actually sit through it?

ahahaha
>>
>>81983749
Caliborn the legendary warrior/douche that can infect normal hosts like players (here's an idea - the corpse of one of the dead trolls could get used as an LE host. Thus Equius gets to be Lord English regardless!) or under the right circumstances evolve into Murderskull LE, the strongest form. This could be considered pure Lord English, as it's the form he elects under ideal circumstances.

Failing that, Lord English is simply the cracked, glitched Colours and Mayhem infecting reality.

>>81983549
Exactly - at the beginning the players all flee INTO the game to escape the meteors, and in this timeline the kids act only to banish Bec Noir rather than kill him, and evade direct confrontation. But as they get more mature, they do the opposite of the comic and bother to revisit past areas and iron out the kinks, travelling back to earth and alternia to meet with the exiles/midnight crew and ensure the worlds are being repopulated. By tending to their own universes, they help stabilise Paradox Space.

Eventually, maybe they can extricate the timeline-snarl and make it so the kid and troll worlds were created as they were meant to be.
>>
File: 1342526736704.png (60KB, 500x314px) Image search: [Google]
1342526736704.png
60KB, 500x314px
>>81983641
givve me one more chance

i wwont disappoint you shrek dad
>>
>>81983556
I stopped reading the books at OotP. Got bored, Rowling is a better worldbuilder than she is a writer.
>>
>>81983953
oh well that's a super reason to not think of it as a massive failure
>>
>>81983953
You're right, it could be great and worth the wait, just like Duke Nukem Forever.
>>
File: thats rude as fuck john.png (24KB, 500x364px) Image search: [Google]
thats rude as fuck john.png
24KB, 500x364px
>>81983916
Damn John thats fucking cold
>>
>>81983916
They're the people who were supposed to make it, who the fuck else would we blame?
>>
>>81984014
Yeah, John's kind of an ass sometimes.
>>
File: tumblr_m6e7ugiLCk1qexi1uo1_500.png (212KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m6e7ugiLCk1qexi1uo1_500.png
212KB, 480x640px
>>81983840
But Calliope's the only girl I'm attracted to?
>>
File: ouch.png (12KB, 500x209px) Image search: [Google]
ouch.png
12KB, 500x209px
>>81983849
>>81984014
>>81983957
Yes
>>
>>81983988
>I stopped reading the books at OotP
Dude same
>Rowling is a better worldbuilder than she is a writer.
kind of like Andrew Hussie in that way
>>
>>81984022
whatpumpkin, TOG hasn't had a thing to do with hiveswap for years
>>
>>81983990
exactly. What kind of idiot calls a chicken dead before it hatches?

>>81983991
come on now, Hiveswap is nowhere NEAR as vaporware as DNF.
>>
>>81984048
shes 11
>>
>>81984014
Goddamn, Davesprite was miserable about his existence since day one.
>>
>>81983991
undertale turned out to be literally amazing pretty much outta nowhere so theres definitely precedent for a homestuck game to turn out really good
>>
File: 1342618794763.png (356KB, 750x933px) Image search: [Google]
1342618794763.png
356KB, 750x933px
>>81983929
The end felt completely different than the beginning, like all of Hussie's soul got sucked into Act 6 and the hordes of awful fans.

I feel bad for him. If the comic didn't get such a huge fanbase I bet we'd have a satisfying resolution.
>>
>>81984066
>come on now, Hiveswap is nowhere NEAR as vaporware as DNF.
I read that like 10 times thinking it said "vaporwave" instead of "vaporware." I really need to get off of /mu/.
>>
File: 01693.gif (60KB, 650x450px) Image search: [Google]
01693.gif
60KB, 650x450px
>>81984054
I'm really glad John love the cat too
>>
File: 1453217961647.jpg (355KB, 1000x689px) Image search: [Google]
1453217961647.jpg
355KB, 1000x689px
>>81984014
>>81984044

it's a Harleybert trait
>>
>>81984064
that's the fucking problem you idiot it's their fault that they didn't make the fucking game they were supposed to
>>
>>81984077
If you sift through A6 or do a re-read, it's probably much more standable now that there aren't massive breaks in between everything.
But I'll always wonder on how it could've been. I hope Hussie starts his new project sooner than later, I'd always follow his works.
>>
>>81984108
>John: Snoop
>>
>>81984064
THAT'S WHY WE'RE MAD.
>>
>>81984108
I forget, what name does he give it.
>>
>>81984076
undertale was a passion project and not a game about alternian twitter memes
>>
>>81984014
Wait a second how was he able to grind grist for a year if the game only gives you one day to complete it?
>>
>>81984115
if only he didn't introduce the trolls
>>
>>81983857
I'm trying to see what purpose having the Black Queen do more than she does currently would serve in the comic. The issues being addressed by this re-write are a) Trollbloat b) scratched session bloat and c) Lord English being a dead squib.

I'll admit however that I've gotten really caught up in re-writing Lord English, when this things was meant to be a way to keep him as a cool background thing with a Jack Noir or Bec Noir as the final boss. English was always going to get tied into this, but DAMN I did say it's really easy to get carreid away with these sort of villains!

Caliborn in this reality would never directly interact with the kids and trolls, or at least not to any great interpersonal consequence. Caliborn would just be an uncompromising power-hungry twat that Lord English manipulated a long time ago. He could think he is a master-manipulator in his own right, but he would concot no ploys beyond his own stupid 1-player session, which would be played for boredom when it is revealed. The only threat Caliborn provides is in his sheer warrior prowess, with LE stole and incorporated into his most dangerous avatars.
>>
>>81984111
>>81984135
it was always whatpumpkins fault for trying to make a game with no experience
and no, hiring tog to do everything doesn't just wash their hands of responsibility
>>
File: 1377867979294.jpg (59KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1377867979294.jpg
59KB, 800x450px
>>81984156
are we doing this again HST
>>
File: 01695_2.gif (76KB, 650x450px) Image search: [Google]
01695_2.gif
76KB, 650x450px
>>81984141
>Dr. Meowgon Spengler
>>81984108
Dave is a cheeky little bastard I'll give him that
>>
File: tumblr_mucmmnuLVm1sw7uyfo1_500.gif (106KB, 500x346px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mucmmnuLVm1sw7uyfo1_500.gif
106KB, 500x346px
Why did he get so mad here?
>>
>>81984148
you do know the reward for not killing everyone in Undertale is getting the monster's phone numbers/Internet handles? Alphys even installs the monster version of Twitter onto Frisk's phone
>>
>>81984150
There isn't a set time limit. The trolls were in their game for a month. In Davesprite's timeline, the reckoning never started, so he had plenty of time to grind.
>>
>>81984183
name 3 good things the trolls gave us
>>
>>81984150
Alt-Dave had all the time in the world. The Reckoning never happened, and Dave himself had been time-jumping for more months than Rose had been in there for.
>>
>>81984156

the trolls are good
>>
>>81984189
Why do you THINK?
>>
File: 01704_2_retcon.gif (129KB, 650x450px) Image search: [Google]
01704_2_retcon.gif
129KB, 650x450px
>>81984186
>its another retcon filename
FUCK
>>
>>81984186
>Dr. Meowgon Spengler
Fuck I forgot how perfect that was.
>>
>>81984189
i would be pissed too if someone stabbed me 50 times
>>
>>81984198
>you do know the reward for not killing everyone in Undertale is getting the monster's phone numbers/Internet handles? Alphys even installs the monster version of Twitter onto Frisk's phone
what is this argument
the crux of hiveswap is literally memes, these aren't comparable
>>
>>81984189
he's a capricorn in a capricious flip. Gamzee was a psycho version of Sollux
>>
File: 13171694682862.png (110KB, 700x739px) Image search: [Google]
13171694682862.png
110KB, 700x739px
>>81983929
Damn. That was in response to me so thanks for typing this out.
It saddens me a bit that homestuck, which back when I was still on board felt like a big adventure train filled with cool people who liked intricate storytelling with interesting art, deteriorated slowly... The flashes were the best (always enjoyed the music too). I laughed out loud because I had COMPLETELY forgotten about Softowl.

Anyone got some memes of her for good memories?
>>
>>81983784
Pipeorgankind is literally the worst song ever to come out of Homestuck, and in fact did make it into the comic anyway.
>>
>>81984198
You only get Toriel's number (which stops working between the Ruins and the pacifist ending) and Papyrus' number (which has quips for most rooms in the game)

The Twitter things are scripted events, you can't casually browse
>>
>>81984150
Bullshit, the troll session took like a month to complete. There is no time limit in Sburb beyond the one imposed on themselves by the kids.
>>
>>81984067
Nah, I've tried to prove it either way and she's utterly ambiguous in age. I just imagine her as 18 anyway.

Even if she's technically under 16 so were 90% of the cast for the first 5 acts and somehow a FUCKload of porn got made in that time with minimal bitching about it.
>>
>>81984189

HE'S A CLOWN. THE RULES ARE. CLOWNS CAN DO WHATEVER THEY WANT. BECAUSE OF MIRACLES. AND HOLD NO ACCOUNTABILITY FOR THEIR DEEDS.
>>
>>81984245
>the crux of hiveswap is literally memes

can you source that? Because from what i'd gathered, the Memes were really only between two of the trolls, one of which being the queen
>>
File: 01709.gif (14KB, 650x450px) Image search: [Google]
01709.gif
14KB, 650x450px
>>81984230
WHAT DOES IT MEAN
>>
>>81984063
Naw, Hussie is a good writer, and a fantastic humourist. He simply lost control of the comic.

I was thinking more like Tolkein. Unmatched worldbuilder as far as I'm concerned, what with several fictional languages and everything, but LotR is a chore to read. Rowling is a milder verison of that.
>>
>>81984284
the queens obviously supposed to be the main antagonist
>>
>>81984204
Penis Ouija
Fruity Rumpus Asshole Factory
Karkat getting hit by a bucket John and Davesprite filled and threw through Jade's hole
>>
>>81984262
There is a time limit, but it's the Reckoning. Because of Jack getting the ring, though, the Reckoning started super-early for the kids.
>>
>>81984182
The developers of a game hold no responsibility towards its completion? Do you realize how retarded you sound?
>>
>>81984306
All of those are Karkat. Give us some good from the rest of the trolls.
>>
>>81983749
It's my first language, my understanding of your idea is that LE has hijacked the universe reproduction system to his own ends. My additions were the notion of the whole sburb system of universe creation having some form of sentience given it's all about creation and expanding on that to liken the system to a human body fighting a cancer. The horrorterros could fill this role in all honesty, I just like the idea of ascended sentience of systems of creation.

I like the idea of Lil'Cal still being present and being the big tweest in retrospect to show how LE's presence was always there, behind the scenes. However, much like in Collide, I think LE needs an actual form he resides in so there can be something for the characters to combat as the final action to ensure that in this instance LE's self-actualizing strategy doesn't go through and his system crumbles around him, thus destroying him. Some form of Caliborn would be the obvious choice, honestly I love his design in Homestuck, especially in tandem with the Felt. Not sure about Equius being taken over, Gamzee would be the obvious choice given his unique clown motif and him being a useless shit which arguably lead to the dooming of the Green session.

>>81983964
So how are you suggesting they banish Bec Noir? Given his impressive powers it seems like he couldn't really be kept down.

Them working to untangle the mess of time loops would be immensely satisfying as an end game goal they actively interact with during the story. As you said, even if they defeat LE, they'd still need to sort of the mess both he and sburb made in their sessions.
>>
File: 1364134791600.png (473KB, 629x654px) Image search: [Google]
1364134791600.png
473KB, 629x654px
>>
>>81984048
>>81984281
Doesn't matter what age she is, open your eyes dude it's a fucking green skeletal looking "female" alien. You got issues.
>>
File: 1394307869714.png (280KB, 509x462px) Image search: [Google]
1394307869714.png
280KB, 509x462px
>>81984305
>expecting something that obvious
>>
>>81984296
rowlings world is paper thin. its fun and exciting which draws people in but theres nothing at all beneath the surface. i wouldnt consider her a good worldbuilder at all.
>>
>>81984257
my point is you get rewarded with their contacts. You get to talk to Toriel, Papyrus (Undyne and Sans) and Alphys. Hotland was nothing BUT memes. Every other place you talk to them is full of jokes and references

I dont see how that's different
>>
>>81984346
he didn't say that. he said 3 good things the trolls gave us. I gave 3.
>>
>>81984329
do you? what pumpkin are in charge of the project, they're the ones who let TOG go for months without checking progress, something they should have been obligated to do since weekly updates were promised in the kickstarter
>>
>>81984204
weed
porn
big stonkin titties
>>
File: 1449922740590.png (213KB, 767x768px) Image search: [Google]
1449922740590.png
213KB, 767x768px
>>81984305
>the queens obviously supposed to be the main antagonist
>>
File: omg.png (29KB, 568x410px) Image search: [Google]
omg.png
29KB, 568x410px
>>81984288
Rose is actually a total sweetheart and that;s wonderful
>>
>>81984361
>expecting twists

>collide
>act 7
>>
>>81983625
started reading mid 2009, dropped in 2013
caught back up just before Act 7, kind of wish I hadn't
>>
I always thought it was cool someone made IRL MSPARP but apparently it's gone. :(
>>
File: homestuck shirt ideas.png (1MB, 3570x1884px) Image search: [Google]
homestuck shirt ideas.png
1MB, 3570x1884px
alright hsg help me pick
which one for the shirt contest
>>
File: AH SHIT.png (167KB, 594x617px) Image search: [Google]
AH SHIT.png
167KB, 594x617px
>>81984406
God damn John calm down
>>
>>81984410
Twists were an integral part of Homestuck for about 95% of its life.
>>
>>81984386
Hussie literally MOVED to the west coast to check on progress and they wouldnt even let him in the building
>>
>>81984444
Is there a limit on submissions?
>>
>>81984427
>still have all of the trollplay logs ever backed up
>haven't even looked at them
>don't even roleplay
why did i save these again
>>
>>81984358
wow people will save any old shit as long as it has the smallest drop of polish on it
>>
>>81984444
Witnessed
Joxy
>>
>>81979874
>I like that idea a lot, grist quickly dropped off the radar as a thing in the normal story, so seeing it have a meaningful method of dumping excess grist before the grist rigs become necessary would have been great.
no. this is stupid. grist stopped mattering because it WAS A GAME and could be BROKEN, which our CAPABLE PLAYERS did almost immediately.

The entire point of Sburb is to make jokes about exploiting videogame mechanics. If it's too well designed a game, without obvious and easy exploits, it fails its purpose.
>>
>>81984386
Hussie moved to get news and they wouldn't let him in.
>>
File: 1377460887764.gif (74KB, 306x283px) Image search: [Google]
1377460887764.gif
74KB, 306x283px
>>81984444
you already know the answer

Joxy
>>
>>81984444
i'd wear the Cool Shades one
>>
>>81984327
You can keep playing beyond the reckoning you know, that's not a real time limit.
>>
File: 05678.gif (24KB, 650x450px) Image search: [Google]
05678.gif
24KB, 650x450px
It's late where I am so I'm going to bed now. It's been fun rebalancing Lord English and the Trolls session. I'll collect what I've written tomorrow and format it into one cohesive piece.

>>81984356
I'll get to this around the same time as above. Remember that Universes exist within Paradox Space, which is the thing that has rules concerning causality and which is trying to nix English.

>>81984366
Eh, it's fun while it lasts. She creates cool creatures and spells and shit. But I find the entire franchise awfully overblown.
>>
>>81984444
Left. John and Roxy represent the comic together.
>>
>>81984444
nice quads. and terezi one.
>>
>>81984410
homestuck is so fucking twisty holy shit its the twistiest fucking dumb ass comic ever written. your saltiness is blinding you
>>
>>81984479
Free yourself now.
>>
>>81984469
3 i think
but i'd rather put my efforts into 1 nice design then try and rush to do multiple
>>
>>81984444
These are already looking good, I'm saving this to my cool art folder even though they're just sketches.
>>
>>81984524
NO U DONT GET IT THE LAST UPDATE HAD NO TWIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>81984444
angel you were a big inspiration for me in the old days of hsg, it's partially thanks to you that i'm not totally shit at art anymore

also, joxy
>>
>>81984444
Terezi's leg that is sticking out looks a little weird, maybe bend it to get it into a more dynamic pose?

Definitely the right one though, Having a gradient in the lineart to mix the three colors could be a cool way to incorporate them all.
>>
>>81984524
here's a twist hiveswap can have: it gets released
>>
>>81984516
If I had to pick some characters to represent Homestuck, it would definitely be John, Jack, Lil Cal and either Vriska or Roxy
>>
>>81984444
Aaaaand, stolen.
>>
File: 1455497416667.jpg (44KB, 440x489px) Image search: [Google]
1455497416667.jpg
44KB, 440x489px
>>81984557
i just talked to some girl about how shitty the ending was and all she kept saying was how homestuck the ending was and how it was the only way it could end
>>
File: tumblr_moo5yxoPmV1qzzfdxo1_1280.jpg (327KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_moo5yxoPmV1qzzfdxo1_1280.jpg
327KB, 1280x1280px
>>81984359
What the FUCK is the point of reading Homestuck if you aren't lusting after the most alien-looking aliens? What kind of shit taste do you even have to HAVE

Besides that Calliope's totally canon dick is just icing on the cake

>>81984375
I didn't say he didn't, I'm just requesting.
>>
>>81984444
I think I'm feeling the John/Roxy one, but the katana feels really out of place.
>>
>>81984615

it wasn't an incredibly long boring conversation though

that's the most recent homestuck pre-ending
>>
>>81984450
I sincerely hope we get a panel or two of Casey and Mutini playing together
>>
>>81984172
Okay, so my reason for wanting a more active, in-session threat is so there's a conclusive encounter with what is effectively a mid-boss antagonist. From my understanding, you want to use one of the Jacks as LE's vessel, which is all good, however one of the big issues in the original is that there's way too much build up to defeating Bec Noir for way too long which gets muddied when LE is introduced and Bec Noir is eventually just handled by PM Noir. Pay off for confrontation is so important, much of the issues with Act 7 is the lack of a visible confrontation with the main cast and the main antagonist.

It makes more sense to me in a rewrite scenario to deal with this issue as well, have an antagonist the kids and trolls are seemingly focused on, only for it to become more and more apparent that this isn't the big bad they were trying to combat in the first place. But I feel you, LE and Jack are both just so interesting in their own right that it's easy to get carried away with either one.

It'd be a shame to lose Caliborn, given how golden pretty much everything he says and does is. However, given the idea is to clean the story up I can understand, having him in that capacity. If anything was to be obtained from him I would hope it was his whole determination and ruthlessness deal, given how useful that would be for an existence like LE's.
>>
>>81984615
i mean part of the improvised nature of homestuck is that there are hundreds of ways it could have ended. at pretty much any point in the comic you could stop and fork it somewhere else entirely. there are easily enough concepts and characters and ideas for 50 different stories
>>
File: ps000009.gif (146KB, 650x450px) Image search: [Google]
ps000009.gif
146KB, 650x450px
>When Hiveswap gets released and all the teens that don't know what an adventure game is finally play it and think it's boring
>>
>>81984713
>teens
Wouldn't most of the homestuck fanbase be young adults by now?
>>
File: 1420319354278.jpg (49KB, 489x536px) Image search: [Google]
1420319354278.jpg
49KB, 489x536px
>>81984713
>when you start caring about the opinions of teens on the internet
>>
File: 1460160685717.png (395KB, 882x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1460160685717.png
395KB, 882x1300px
>>81984701
that doesn't mean you have to end it without the fight you were building up for 3 fucking years
>>
>>81984679
Nope, sorry.
>>
>>81984713
Adventure games are one of the largest genres in the casual audience, it'll be fine.
>>
>>81984560
aw
thanks anon

>>81984574
>Terezi's leg that is sticking out looks a little weird, maybe bend it to get it into a more dynamic pose?
hmm yeah i gotta agree on that
yeah a gradient is the idea, considering a hot pink outline too for dirks powers hmm

>>81984614
man that would be pretty awful
>>
>>81984444
right definitely. they're both great, though
>>
>>81984648
>What the FUCK is the point of reading Homestuck if you aren't lusting after the most alien-looking aliens?
Not sure what the point is beside entertain myself. I'm not a sick fuck like you.
>>
File: 413 deaths.png (35KB, 489x116px) Image search: [Google]
413 deaths.png
35KB, 489x116px
Hussie, why?
>>
File: 1442049857452.jpg (126KB, 400x565px) Image search: [Google]
1442049857452.jpg
126KB, 400x565px
>>81984648
>if you aren't lusting after the most alien-looking aliens
>not going after the prime beings
>>
File: 1393268460767.gif (3MB, 400x226px) Image search: [Google]
1393268460767.gif
3MB, 400x226px
>>81984762
there were like 9 fights building up and only ONE of them didn't end
>>
File: this conversation is adorable.png (101KB, 518x1266px) Image search: [Google]
this conversation is adorable.png
101KB, 518x1266px
>>81984679
>>81984648
Pm is pretty cool
>>
File: 1296612074592.jpg (12KB, 146x138px) Image search: [Google]
1296612074592.jpg
12KB, 146x138px
>>81984713
>When Hiveswap gets released
Bruh... It's not coming, just let it go...
>>
File: ps950.gif (64KB, 650x1000px) Image search: [Google]
ps950.gif
64KB, 650x1000px
tfw we won't ever see all 64 possible Comb Raves
>>
>>81984648
gamzee's codpiece
[s] make her pay/[s] seer ascend/[s] flip
all of kanaya, everything about her

there you are pal there's three good non-karkat troll things
>>
>the wait for an epilogue makes me want to create content

>have no artistic ability
>>
>>81984833
>there were like 9 fights building up
what fights? the only fight that was built up were the leprechauns, lord english and condesce
>>
File: 1286285765379.gif (11KB, 650x450px) Image search: [Google]
1286285765379.gif
11KB, 650x450px
>>81984850
kanaya what the fuck happened to you man

you used to be so over this shit and funny as fuck about it
>>
File: whatslam.gif (1MB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
whatslam.gif
1MB, 400x400px
>>81977670
So whats the deal is he just leaving the official forums offline forever out of fear?
>>
File: what.png (45KB, 257x271px) Image search: [Google]
what.png
45KB, 257x271px
>>81978685
Yeah except Jake beating The Felt is basically one giant gag.
>>
File: 076.jpg (62KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
076.jpg
62KB, 512x512px
>>81984893
You can do it son! Grab that pen!
>>
>>81984890
kanaya sucks
>>
>>81984922
she had her arc

at least she got to hang around and be cute
>>
>>81984774
>a hot pink outline too for dirks powers hmm
Nice. Having the outlines correspond to their godtier colors sounds like a solid idea.
>>
>>81984893
>>have no artistic ability

you can make basic shapes in Paint? Take a class, it isnt that hard
>>
File: 1363917106217.png (5KB, 172x174px) Image search: [Google]
1363917106217.png
5KB, 172x174px
>>81984893
theres never a better time than the present to start learning a talent
>>
>>81984922
she turned into rose's cockslut
>>
>>81984893
When has that stopped anybody in this fandom?
>>
>>81984850
If you were to guess the name for Jade's planet what would you guess it as?
>>
>>81984972
>>81984950
>>81984985
ive attempted to learn how to draw like five times

it isn't happening

i can write but it doesnt make me happy because its not visual so i dont really count it
>>
>>81984943
You know what pissed me off the most? Clover losing to Karkat, that's fucking bullshit.
>>
>>81984893
I started learning 3 days ago. It's never too late to learn.
>>
>>81984491
Having a dump for grist that is purely to visit friends in other sessions in some form seems non-intrusive enough to me to be fine. It could just be like an avatar the player has, like a false dreamself that only last so long. Remember this is all in the hypothetical context of this rewriting, but I get your point.
>>
File: tumblr_mea37yf9AL1qexi1uo1_500.png (153KB, 472x576px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mea37yf9AL1qexi1uo1_500.png
153KB, 472x576px
>>81984783
This is a really weird conversation to have on 4chan. It's been literal years since I had to defend my attraction to aliens around here? They're just plain hot. Sorry you can't appreciate them

>>81984824
Damn, good point.

>>81984890
Those are all great, good job.

>>81984850
PM is fantastic, great taste
>>
>>81985015
Have you tried entering the world of THREE DIMENSIONAL ART?
>>
>>81985021
Karkat had that ~ath curse thing going on still, right?
>>
>>81984509
Well yeah but if you don't kill the Black King and stop the Reckoning before it's too late the game becomes unwinnable
>>
>>81984770
Not really, adventure games were on life support for like the past decade, only having a minor resurgence in the past couple years.
>>
>>81984204
eridans cape
equius
terezis butt
>>
File: 1448262868096.png (1KB, 146x85px) Image search: [Google]
1448262868096.png
1KB, 146x85px
>>81985015
>like five times

im kind of doubting your sincerity. Drawing isnt a talent. You learn to draw through perseverance
>>
>>81985021
>LUCK DO3SN'T 4CTU4LLY M4TT3R
>>
>>81984444
Right is fucking sick
>>
>>81984922
kanaya has never got worse in any way. she still drops fuckin great lines and chainsaws people in half and now she hangs out doin her makeup during boss fights
>>
>>81985080
No if you stop the Reckoning, you lose the game. The Reckoning has to occur in order to form a closed time loop.
>>
>>81984922
>what happened
She dropped out of the comic. Alpha kids stole the show and it completely fucked any sort of balance the comic had before.
>>
>>81985021
He's a gray area.
>>
How many not shit homestuck voice actors are there who still do things?
>>
>>81984992
>implying rose didn't become kanaya's cockslut
RTFC
>>
>>81985132
>what is a side character
>>
File: 1345451964190.png (18KB, 670x453px) Image search: [Google]
1345451964190.png
18KB, 670x453px
>>81984985
>learn
>talent
pick one
>>
>>81985127
The reckoning doesn't have to occur, see Void sessions.
>>
>>81985151
>>
>>81984515
>I'll get to this around the same time as above. Remember that Universes exist within Paradox Space, which is the thing that has rules concerning causality and which is trying to nix English.
Yeah I suppose that's what I mean, I was never too sure on the whole paradox space thing. So it would be my assumption that paradox space, being the universe creation facilitator, is the thing attempting to respond to the cancer of LE's existence against the universe creation system's success.
>>
>>81984958
something to define them a bit
i want dave's sword coming in on dirks neck to be real obvious
>>
>>81984615
You're both right

Homestuck is shitty garbage, so it could only have a shitty garbage ending
>>
>All these fuckers shitting on the trolls but praising the alpha kids
literally how? at least the trolls had more than 1/4 of them being good.
>>
>>81985091
>terezi's butt

what butt it's literally flat
>>
>>81985151
>How many not shit homestuck voice actors
>>
>>81985015
All you gotta do is draw right angle after right angle, until nobody can even tell that you've been cheating them. That's when you become a master artist.
>>
>>81985127
Well, you have to stop it before the defense portals get too overwhelmed and destroy Skaia.
>>
>>81985165
a Void session is basically losing the game
>>
>>81985015
How did you try to start learning?
I've been mostly drawing basic shapes, and trying to figure out how to make more complicated images from those shapes.
It doesn't take much to draw sprite mode characters, especially the kids.
>>
>>81985102
How do I gain the perseverance to learn a skill
In the last 3 years all I've done is shit around on 4chan and fail college
>>
File: 1398433831412.gif (334KB, 293x181px) Image search: [Google]
1398433831412.gif
334KB, 293x181px
>>81984985
>learning a talent

You mean timetravel back to when you were young and free and had no responsibilities except to hone the craft you love so you get a 18 years of experience head start ahead of anyone else who attempts to learn now?
>>
File: vrisk thanks.jpg (95KB, 445x737px) Image search: [Google]
vrisk thanks.jpg
95KB, 445x737px
>>81984774
keep up the cool art
>>
>>81984850
man TA has the right idea, I appreciate his feedupedness with this dumbass timeline shit
>>81985008
Uh, john heir/breath-wind shade
dave knight/time-heat clockwork
rose seer/light-light rain
Jade witch/space
Uh I dunno, probably some dumb bullshit involving the frog motif for her island
Um land of frogs and isles?
>>
Can someone tell me what the fuck I am doing here?
I could play a good game
Read a good book
Read a good comic

Instead I am here talking about a bad comic I should've stopped reading 5 years ago.
Just what am I doing with my live?
>>
File: I want to get off.png (93KB, 219x229px) Image search: [Google]
I want to get off.png
93KB, 219x229px
>>81979118
Oh, anon, you sweet summer child
>>
File: 1433618872468.gif (31KB, 500x464px) Image search: [Google]
1433618872468.gif
31KB, 500x464px
>>81985091
>Equius
he's such a gift. And we got Arquius out of that dealie. Truly, he was the best troll
>>
>>81984774
Maybe cut out Terezi's leg entirely, the Striders are both only shown from the waist up. She's the only one with anything below that in the picture.
>>
>>81985195
Blind girl has nice ass
>>
>>81984677
well to be honest the dave and dirk conversation was at least building character for both of them. everyone else was sorta just there
>>
>>81985153
they became each other's cocksluts. Kanaya lost what little interesting things she had going for her when she actually got with rose and got demoted to nightlight. hell kanaya even went with the meteor because she wanted rose's dick. you read the fucking comic
>>
>>81985242
>frogs
ok it's official you've read this before and are fucking with us
>>
File: guess.jpg (19KB, 232x254px) Image search: [Google]
guess.jpg
19KB, 232x254px
>>81985155
>side character is given the responsibility of reproducing the troll race
>>
File: Hey Sollux.png (402KB, 1418x3098px) Image search: [Google]
Hey Sollux.png
402KB, 1418x3098px
>>81985242
>Hey Sollux
>>
>>81984677
>it wasn't an incredibly long boring conversation though

You mean Dave and Dirk don't you?

you fucker
>>
>>81985242
ok fucker just admit you already read the comic
>>
>>81985015
this kid tried drawing F I V E T I M E S and hes fucking D O N E Z O

go read thru caliborns sections again. a6a6 is ur bible and caliborn is ur jesus. take some inspiration from the master of success through bullheaded perseverance
>>
File: HIasiV9.jpg (418KB, 1924x2999px) Image search: [Google]
HIasiV9.jpg
418KB, 1924x2999px
>>81984893
>Only started reading homestuck just before the pause ended
>binge all of it then wait a few days and get the rest
>went from hating it to loving it
>friend is a lewd artist and we immediately make a fan setting
>pretty much every female troll/human is a titmonster
>I'm okay with this
>>
>>81985228
-you need structure. Sign up for a drawing class. It doubles as a nice de-stress while in college.

-if you're on 4chan anyway, go to /i/. You can post whatever you churn out there

-Do what I do. Whenever I need to get something done, avoid it by drawing something instead. I get my best work done when i'm supposed to be doing something else
>>
>>81985254
I wonder if Hussie was pissed he accidentally wrote an interesting character with potential when he was just trying to make a horse dick joke.
>>
>>81985335
i think im at a point in my life where if i get disappointed one more time im gonna fuckin off myself
>>
File: chuckle.gif (993KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
chuckle.gif
993KB, 250x250px
>>81985242
>liie2
>>
>>81985186
You mean showing that he's cut through his neck? I didn't even notice that until you mentioned the sword.

You should have some vibrant as fuck blood splashback on his neck and on the sword maybe if that's the case (hot pink to normal blood red gradient might look good?).
>>
>>81984524
>twisty
Is this one of those things where you're on your phone and it keeps autocorrecting you when you try to type 'shitty'?

Because otherwise ISHYGDDT
>>
>>81985322

there isnt anything good about those conversations besides a couple jokes
>>
File: 1460307814217.jpg (2MB, 1280x957px) Image search: [Google]
1460307814217.jpg
2MB, 1280x957px
>>81984648
shes a cutie
>>
>>81985341
she looks cool
what aspect/class?
>>
File: 01718.gif (13KB, 650x450px) Image search: [Google]
01718.gif
13KB, 650x450px
>>81985300
>>81985324
I dont know what kind of concept space could correlate to like time to clockwork could, I'm like Ace Dick. And her whole deal has been getting into the frog temple what do you people want from me
>>
>>81985368
>I get my best work done when i'm supposed to be doing something else

same tbqh familia
>>
>>81985417
>we could have had GIANT BRITISH AGENT CALLIOPE

>she's just a tiny little kid

wasted
>>
>>81985424
Page of Heart
>>
>>81985242
>Sollux literally spent the entire comic getting shit done until retiring with his waifu
What a guy.
>>
>>81985243
Well this is a good place to socialize, no matter the topic.
>>
LE is the best character
>>
>>81985417
>Adult Calliope having swirls
>>
>>81985481

how did caliborn manage to be so, so perfect
>>
>>81985341
>>81985465
i would have thought space but it makes sense now that i look at the arm and spear
>>
>>81985481
He is, he tries incredibly hard to achieve tasks a child could perform with ease.
>>
File: 1416591813998.jpg (35KB, 491x526px) Image search: [Google]
1416591813998.jpg
35KB, 491x526px
Isn't Calliope the most wanted target in all of the new universe?

Everyone is going to want that fucking ring.
>>
File: 234576572.png (18KB, 134x155px) Image search: [Google]
234576572.png
18KB, 134x155px
How long does it actually take to read the entire thing?
>>
File: 1432838227422.gif (980KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
1432838227422.gif
980KB, 500x280px
>>81985481
>>
>>81985481
Caliborn really has a special kind of genius. Everyone says his real power is DETERMINATION but the truth of the matter is that he thinks outside the box like a proper psychopath
>>
File: cute.png (107KB, 584x542px) Image search: [Google]
cute.png
107KB, 584x542px
>>81985430
Does anyone know the name to the violin track that goes into heavy bass on the sampler?
>>
>>81985558
I binged like a fucker recently and it took me 4 days.

I don't suggest doing it that way. I had to re-read again to absorb enough.

Read it slower do like 500 pages a day.

Tbh I was pretty bored until Jade Enter
>>
>>81985235
!!! :0
thank you anon
thats a lovely vriska

>>81985390
i really worry about gradients
ive never bought a shirt from we love fine. thinking about where i used to work, they had a lot of trouble printing nice looking gradients especially heavy colors like hot pink to red
but it sounds really nice
>>
>>81985186
I think you could lower Dirk's right shoulder a bit to clearly show Dave's sword on an arc for his neck. Arguably Dave's right arm could be positioned differently to show a sweeping motion towards Dirk as his current arm pose is a bit static.

Looks fantastic as is though in all honesty, I like how action orientated Dirk's pose is especially.
>>
>>81984713
The only way to save Hiveswap is to turn it into a MOBA
>>
>>81985558
Four days if you try hard enough
>>
>>81985549
She has 8 gods for friends.
>>
>>81981011
Strip Pokerstuck
>>
>>81985594
It's Derse Dreamers from the album Prospit and Derse.

I just realized that new readers will never experience the greatness that is Bill Bolin's music.
>>
>>81985558
i read 1000 pages in a day twice when i was catching up but it took the whole day nearly non-stop both times. so 8 days at the very minimum
>>
>>81985619
>8 gods
>one VIP

GOD FORTRESS 2
>>
>>81985594
Probably Derse Dreamers

http://homestuck.bandcamp.com/track/derse-dreamers

For reference you can find all the music used in the comic here: http://www.mspaintadventures.com/soundcredits.html
>>
File: 01728.gif (121KB, 650x450px) Image search: [Google]
01728.gif
121KB, 650x450px
>>81985594
>>81985643
>>81985683
Sick thanks

I hope rose finds a way to weaponize maplehoof for dave or something equally esoteric
>>
File: OH SHIT.png (144KB, 448x625px) Image search: [Google]
OH SHIT.png
144KB, 448x625px
>>81985731
Always glad to see Dad back in action
>>
>>81985792
>Grandpa

always makes me laugh in retrospect
>>
File: GOD DAMN.png (104KB, 671x595px) Image search: [Google]
GOD DAMN.png
104KB, 671x595px
>>81985792
Holy shit that thing is fucking huge
>mutini followed john
Awwww
>>
>>81985643
Yeah Jade's two bass solo scenes especially get killed by it.
>>
>>81985849
John dies
>>
>>81985849
Wow, I forgot that FNA was that big originally

It's Hephaesteus's right? but how does a fucking snake use it
>>
File: 01739_2.gif (471KB, 650x500px) Image search: [Google]
01739_2.gif
471KB, 650x500px
>>81985849
Oh yeah the resizer thing
Cool
>>81985894
John already died, nice try fucko
>>
>>81985813
>Grandpa is Jake
my brain still has trouble processing this information
>>
>>81985856
I think The Beginning of Something Excellent is a bretty gud song though
>>
File: 1323929856107.png (8KB, 297x295px) Image search: [Google]
1323929856107.png
8KB, 297x295px
>>81985375
I think deep inside you'll feel more disappointed if you give up.

To get better at drawing you'll need a notebook/sketchbook and to doodle a fuck load everyday. Even if you aim to only draw digitally, you need to train your eye-arm coordination or whatever and traditional will do just that.
Even if you don't like what you are drawing, which will most likely be the case and that's normal, you need to keep drawing. When you are NOT drawing, start questioning the positioning of things in art, the colors used and why, notice different style and try them out, seek out references (specially anatomy wise) and start saving them.
>>
File: 1460861920171.png (72KB, 307x315px) Image search: [Google]
1460861920171.png
72KB, 307x315px
>>81981011

http://archiveofourown.org/works/326672 Karkat/Rose D/S
http://archiveofourown.org/works/1754701 Karkat<>Kanaya Oviposition
http://archiveofourown.org/works/1812523 Karkat<>Kanaya molting
http://archiveofourown.org/works/5083747 Erisolsprite/The Condesce Sexual Slavery/One Woman Gangbang http://archiveofourown.org/works/699886 The Condesce/Jane Crocker/Jade Harley/Roxy Lalonde Mind Control and Gang Rape
http://archiveofourown.org/works/4021573
Eridan/Latula/Mituna
http://archiveofourown.org/works/803497 Karkat<>Kanaya blood drinking
http://archiveofourown.org/works/1882092 Karkat/Meenah slavery
http://archiveofourown.org/works/500461 the troll ladies gang-fuck Kankri
>>
>>81985917
That's one of the cooler hammers John gets.
>>
>>81982665
Dirk's reaction to trickster bullshit was fucking great. Someone in the comic had to suffer from all that retarded bullshit like the rest of us
>>
>>81985856
>her bass songs don't even have a bass track
it's bullshit
speaking of music, weren't fraymotifs supposed to be music based? hence the name
>>
>>81985894
Not like it'd be the first time
don't read this liveblogger is there anyone who hasn't died at least once?
>>
>>81985917
Homestuck dies
>>
>>81985940
That doesn't even matter.
>>
File: wasted.png (100KB, 664x595px) Image search: [Google]
wasted.png
100KB, 664x595px
>>81985917
I totally forgot about the pranksters gambit deal
Good show John
>>
>>81985856
daves round 3 strife and the bec fight are both better cos of it, though. the music from jade: enter is a remix of the bec fight replacement music and its one of the best tracks in the comic, too.
>>
>>81985985
Not among the four groups of players, no.
>>
File: 1396116653657.gif (2MB, 240x232px) Image search: [Google]
1396116653657.gif
2MB, 240x232px
>>81985954
>One Woman Gangbang
>>
File: 01752.gif (209KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
01752.gif
209KB, 650x650px
>>81986017
OH MY GOD
THIS IS SO CUTE
>>
>>81985991
ffffffffuck
>>
>>81985917
This is unironically the best weapon in the entire comic - with the most useful effect by a fucking mile - but the story pretends it's just a neat curiosity.

Condy should have been killed right then and there when she got timestopped; only poor writing saved her.
>>
>>81985954
this got me thinking, what are the most bizzare fetish tags on that site?
>>
File: 1435609245777.jpg (97KB, 635x493px) Image search: [Google]
1435609245777.jpg
97KB, 635x493px
>>81985954
>perfectly well written Mituna/Latula

>Eridan is in it
>Eridan fucks Mituna

god FUCK OFF
>>
>>81985915
Hephy isn't a snake, not all of the denizens are snakes
Like Nix, who is literally just a huge woman
>>
>>81983625
Started sometime in the summer of 2011 and I'M STILL FUCKIN HERE GODDAMN IT
>>
>>81986083
shit I forgot about: this panel
>>
>>81985954
>that Roxy fic
That's fucked up, yo
>>
>>81986120
just imagine if they all stopped there and realized what just happened, and then Roxy 1HKOs her
>>
>>81986162
OR she's a snake wrapped around a post, which is increasingly more likely
>>
>>81986083
Seriously why does this creepy ass puppet keep getting saved
>>
File: shrugs.webm (120KB, 500x453px) Image search: [Google]
shrugs.webm
120KB, 500x453px
>>81986184
The sweetest Joxy smut fic I've found is where she's heavily pregnant and John is very turned on
>>
>>81986162
>there was a Denizen that was a giant woman and she was naked and we didn't get to see her at all
FUCK HUSSIE
I want Roxy getting her Denizen off
I want Nix holding Roxy up to her big clit and making her lap it
>>
>>81983625
last year, since claymation
read all the updates since, but didn't quite keep up with /hst/
>tfw ywn experience /hsg/
>>
File: IS IT REUNION TIME.png (63KB, 661x569px) Image search: [Google]
IS IT REUNION TIME.png
63KB, 661x569px
>>81986210
God let John meet up with Dad again
>>
>>81986268
>tfw you will never experience /hsg/

jk loser hahaha lmao *wwalks out of thread*
>>
>>81986268
It was like this but shittier but sometimes that shittiness made greatness happen
>>
>>81986280
prepare to have your mind blown fucker
>>
File: 1460100017047.png (253KB, 569x759px) Image search: [Google]
1460100017047.png
253KB, 569x759px
>>81986268
Here is some HSG
Keep watch on the name fields
>>
>>81986280
Get ready for the best mindfuck. And then, the GREATEST FLASH.
>>
File: 1459666757983.jpg (1MB, 902x902px) Image search: [Google]
1459666757983.jpg
1MB, 902x902px
>>81986139
It's not gay if it's a troll faggot
>>
File: 11111111111111.png (32KB, 650x589px) Image search: [Google]
11111111111111.png
32KB, 650x589px
>>81986280
Oh hey a tailor made suit
I put my money on stiches making it
>>
>>81986280
>God let John meet up with Dad again
;_;
>>
>>81986210
Hey now, don't diss Lil' Cal.
>>
File: 1417746701029.png (28KB, 798x719px) Image search: [Google]
1417746701029.png
28KB, 798x719px
>>
File: 1398991868154.jpg (4KB, 118x106px) Image search: [Google]
1398991868154.jpg
4KB, 118x106px
>>81986366
>this was never explained
>>
>>81986268
It was like a limitless crucible of shitposting
But the fun kind of shitposting, the kind that you laugh at even though it's fucking retarded
You lose hours without even noticing, just fucking around with a bunch of like-minded idiots
Well, when it was good anyway
>>
File: blood.png (294KB, 1087x880px) Image search: [Google]
blood.png
294KB, 1087x880px
>>81985390
hmmmm
>>
>>81986366
Underrated outfit.
>>
>>81986448
Nice
>>
>>81986280
when this whole section was getting released bit by bit each day i was literally unable to imagine how anyone could imagine something this good/fucking retarded

fuckin andrew hussie hes given me a lot over the years
>>
File: this is my shit right here.png (71KB, 577x633px) Image search: [Google]
this is my shit right here.png
71KB, 577x633px
>>81986372
Fuck that creepy puppet
puppets aren't cool the fact it has what looks like human eyes is really unnerving
>>81986366
>>
>>81986448
What program do you use?
>>
>>81986503
Who's your waifu/husbando so far?
>>
>>81986448
if you do this one please let it have as few colors as possible

so many WLF shirts are terrible because they have so many colors it looks like a print
>>
>>81986411
One of the guardians probably made it.
>>
File: ANOTHER ARM.png (50KB, 595x568px) Image search: [Google]
ANOTHER ARM.png
50KB, 595x568px
>>81986503
Alright I'm convinced these arms are some kind of next level in-universe shitposting
He's high fiving it for fucks sake
>>
>>81986549
I still can't believe they threw out a bunch of the collide panels as shirts, what a mess
>>
>>81986568
You're not far off
>>
>>81986549
definitely
if working at a screenprint shop has taught me anything its limit your palette (not that welovefine is going to do this with actual screens)

>>81986526
im just using paint tool sai for the sketches
i'll move into photoshop or even illustrator once ive solidified an idea
>>
>>81986568
>Alright I'm convinced these arms are some kind of next level in-universe shitposting
kek
>>
File: Capture.png (12KB, 534x210px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
12KB, 534x210px
>>81986548
>>
>>81986448
I was thinking there would be blood drips on Dirk's neck. The splatter on the sword looks awesome, and Dirk's blade's effect looks great too.

Nice job (also Terezi's pose looks way better)!

>>81986549
Agreed, definitely try a limited color palette (maybe like those 4-5 color palette challenges that were floating around).
>>
File: PUREARTSKILL.png (513KB, 1311x857px) Image search: [Google]
PUREARTSKILL.png
513KB, 1311x857px
>>81985015
You're never gonna make it with that attitude
>>
>>81986676
Spectacular taste.
>>
File: 1458004524382.jpg (707KB, 720x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1458004524382.jpg
707KB, 720x1200px
>>81986038
It's based on a picture Syb drew

http://syblatortue.tumblr.com/post/131143395236/this-crack-ship-is-out-of-control
>>
>>81986676
wait weren't you a she
does this mean hot lesbian action
I thought that was tat one time with the weed and alcohol
>>
>>81986448
What's your brush setting?
>>
>>81986739
>>
>>81986669
You use that for the sketches? Thanks - a friend of mine is trying to get into making webcomics and shit, and is trying to find some sort of software to draw in.
>>
File: 01790.gif (10KB, 650x450px) Image search: [Google]
01790.gif
10KB, 650x450px
>>81986568
>>81986676
Oh right Jade's a character
>>81986723
I continue to not have a penis yeah, and they asked for best girl
>>
>>81986676
>Mom

you're in for a surprise
>>
File: 1446179262734.gif (2MB, 625x482px) Image search: [Google]
1446179262734.gif
2MB, 625x482px
>>81985015
You just need to keep at it by constantly drawing and seeing what you did wrong. Just think of all the art of your favorite character you could make if you kept trying
>>
File: homestuck.png (522KB, 782x958px) Image search: [Google]
homestuck.png
522KB, 782x958px
looking at how Homestuck is merchandised these days is so surreal, compared to the tiny operation it used to be years ago

it's like some kind of hot topic item now
>>
>>81986785
>Oh right Jade's a character

-Andrew Hussie
>>
>>81986812
it literally gets distributed to hot topic, anon
>>
>>81985015
There's no such thing as 'learning to draw'

You just do it over and over until you get better

Tutorials and shit aren't going to make you good overnight, there's no shortcut
>>
>>81986812
>That time Hot Topic had an exclusive Homestuck shirt.
>>
>>81986812
how is it possible those bottom four in the left won ANY contest

nobody would wear that
>>
File: condy2 resize.png (1MB, 1200x1346px) Image search: [Google]
condy2 resize.png
1MB, 1200x1346px
>>81986777
i do most of my work in sai because its lighter and easier. like this was done in sai
but im trying to get more comfortable using photoshop
>>
>>81986817
You're giving Hussie more credit than he deserves
>>
>>81986411
fuck it, stitches did it
>>
>>81986785
and we asked for waifu/husbando
I'm just curious as to the things people do masturbate to; sentimentaly, physically or otherwise
>>
>>81986854
Anon there is a Naked Gamzee shirt called Naked Gamzee
>>
>>81986865
What does photoshop have over sai?
>>
>>81986812
also they're selling those canon god tier hoodies for like $45
I remember when the first god tier hoodies came out and Hussie was like there's no way I'm selling versions from the comic
>>
>>81986812
Some friends dragged me into a Hot Topic last week and there were literally Homestuck shirts there
>>
File: 1342069857348.jpg (69KB, 587x295px) Image search: [Google]
1342069857348.jpg
69KB, 587x295px
>>81986448
really nice, much stronger desigh

i'd say, give the gears/dave's torso more volume/make them symmetrical so they look solid and this is professional material
>>
>>81986905
It's fucking photoshop is what
>>
>>81985242

>troll planet
>having a president
>sex offenders being a thing
>schools existing
>house instead of hive

Yup, this is pre-worldbuilding Homestuck trolls alright. Like when CG said he'd watched a bunch of human movies which he couldn't possibly have had time for.

I kind of want Hussie to go back and edit stuff like this even though it might not be "in the spirit".
>>
>>81986865
That hair looks amazing - how did you pull that off?
>>
>>81986905
Does the same shit without the complex-for-no-reason-settings aspect.
>>
>>81986909
i want the breath one, but $45 + shipping.........
>>
>>81986854
fuck you id wear the horrorterror shirt
>>
>>81986785
I'm about to see WV rise up
I'm gonna take a stab at it and say that we're probably gonna see Jack leading derse folks to completely fuck up prospit and speed that reckoning clock right up to the skin of it's teeth.
Also I'd like to see how WV ends up on earth
>>81986884
John>Dave>Rose>Dad>Slick>Mom>Jade>PM>everyone else
>>
>>81986975
>I'm about to see WV rise up
fuck yes you are
>>
>>81986939
There was a time when I would have agreed with you, but honestly I miss the days when jokes and amusing things took priority over internal consistency and worldbuilding. The latter is what got us where we are today, the former is what made the comic fun to read in the first place.
>>
>>81987053
You're right, but plot holes are plot holes
>>
>>81986939
Maybe Alternia had all that stuff before the Condesce took over.
>>
>>81986905
a lot more technical stuff, a system that lets you import brushes, no hassle transparency and much better selection tools and controls. plus gradients
but sai is quick and easy

>>81986956
1 lineart layer, big shape first then went on to fill it in hair shapes. 1 flat purple layer with a gradient getting darker towards the bottom. then its just painting 2 lighter shades of purple on the highlights
>>
>>81986939
worldbuilding alternia was a mistake desu
>>
File: radiation.png (37KB, 590x314px) Image search: [Google]
radiation.png
37KB, 590x314px
>>81986812
Meanwhile...
>>
>>81987025
i cant believe wv: rise up is only 2 minutes long. when i watched it the first time it felt like there was a whole world and story of its own in there
>>
>>81986477
>they both have science outfits

its even Hussie's OTP
Thread posts: 868
Thread images: 211

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.