[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Marvel In Talks With Kurt Russell To Play Star-Lord's Father

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 9

File: K8PsBJ8.jpg (158KB, 670x377px) Image search: [Google]
K8PsBJ8.jpg
158KB, 670x377px
Phase 3 is turning out incredible

http://www.thewrap.com/kurt-russell-eyed-to-play-chris-pratts-dad-in-marvels-guardians-of-the-galaxy-vol-2-exclusive/
>>
Meh.
>>
I can dig it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98ioAA8yNyY
>>
Well, that ruins the surprise of who he is.
>>
>>78208386
If you want to be surprised about these comic book movies, stay away from /co/. Posting casting and spoilers is the thing to do.
>>
>>78208409
But I am bored and work is slow.
>>
>>78208264
Aww I was hoping it would be Kevin Bacon.
>>
>This means he can't play Orson Randall.
no.
>>
>>78208485
Lol
>>
He's playing Starfox? Awesome.
>>
>>78208523

Kurt Russell tied to Netflix?

Are you dense?
>>
>>78208264
>Phase 3 is turning out incredible

Pretty crazy desu.
>>
Kurt Russell is pretty based
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7hlG-CTnk8
>>
>>78208579
Has he been doing anything big lately I don't know about? People keep suggesting Bruce Willis, but I'm sure he's even bigger.
>>
>>78208625
>Has he been doing anything big lately

The Hateful Eight
>>
File: 12493588549621.png (710KB, 906x682px) Image search: [Google]
12493588549621.png
710KB, 906x682px
Is he gonna keep the mustache?
>>
Why not Harrison Ford?
>>
File: 1443737725509.jpg (44KB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
1443737725509.jpg
44KB, 720x404px
>>78208605
>Whaddaya Gonna Do? Ban Everything?
No. Just guns.
>>
>>78209130
How?
>>
File: baconlord.png (145KB, 1129x304px) Image search: [Google]
baconlord.png
145KB, 1129x304px
Why not Kevin Bacon?
>>
File: uk gun ban.png (41KB, 788x514px) Image search: [Google]
uk gun ban.png
41KB, 788x514px
>>78209130
Because that worked so well for the UK.
>>
File: hst courage.png (231KB, 500x424px) Image search: [Google]
hst courage.png
231KB, 500x424px
>>78209130
From my cold dead hands, you little Nazi bullfruit.
>>
They're just going to waste him.
>>
>>78209201
Those are ridiculously low numbers. Cross-reference with the US now.
>>
>>78209155
Like just about every other industrial country on this planet.
>>
File: Gun Map.png (347KB, 626x691px) Image search: [Google]
Gun Map.png
347KB, 626x691px
>>78209358
Ok.
>>
>>78209358
>Those are ridiculously low numbers. Cross-reference with the US now.
That's not the point - the point is that the handgun ban didn't reduce homicides in the UK. It's been almost 20 years since the handgun ban and the homicide rate in the UK is almost virtually the same (in fact it's actually a bit higher). Likewise, gun crime itself hasn't notably decreased either, since criminals are still getting their guns illegally in the first place.
>>
>>78209508
A lot of those African countries should have huge gun ownerships, unless they're not counting the troops and only the residence. They're in a civil war.
>>
>>78209508
WTF?? Those 2 countries in south america don't make sense.
>>
File: Volume of Murder.jpg (51KB, 775x491px) Image search: [Google]
Volume of Murder.jpg
51KB, 775x491px
>>78209576
Civilian gun ownership statistics. Otherwise russia would be black as night.

Aside from all that. Lets say guns were taken away. I'd be dead right now, and I've done nothing to warrant my death.

You want that? Take my guns. Mountain Mike is waiting for that. (released 2 years ago after serving a 28 year sentence for murder)

Individual situations must be taken into account.
>>
>>78209614
>Aside from all that. Lets say guns were taken away. I'd be dead right now, and I've done nothing to warrant my death.

Correlation=/=Causation I'm not the guy you're arguing with but that's a dumb way to look at it.

Saying people in those countries are dying because they don't have guns is pretty asinine. A lot of those places are riddled with guns and wars and the only reason civilians don't have them, is to be recognized as civilians. That, or the forces occupying their land won't allow them to brandish guns.
>>
>>78208264
He's going to be Stakar Ogord, it's obvious.
>>
>>78209682
Do you study anything about other countries? Just curious.

2004-2008 rancher AK program where farmers in middle-northern africa were given AK's to defend their homes.

2001-now china has suffered over 1400 sword/blade related deaths in mass murders.

If you believe in every human being and trust them with your life that is your choice. Once someone has the conviction to do anything to hurt someone else they will do it. Often by surprise, often when the victim least expects it. The clever ones get away with it.

>1970's my mother had to shoot someone that broke into her 2nd story apartment in florida
>early 1970's mother lost her first child to a murderer
>early 2000's murderer was caught because he was carelessly talking about it in his old age
>he can't remember how many he killed but his first was my sister I never met
>he never used a gun, always strangling
>(no further details or my identity is revealed)

Yeah, there's also that factor that a mass murder over time is called a serial killer. I wish I could reveal how many lives would've been saved if my sister had been able to defend herself from an overpowering attacker. I'll just say it would be a lot. All those women that never got to have children, imagine looking at it over time how many lives were stopped because one guy got horny.

Say no to that.
>>
>>78208674
AHH.
>>
>>78208523
>Orson Randall

That would be retarded, I can't think of anyone more fitting than Starlords father for Russel.
>>
>>78209799
>Do you study anything about other countries? Just curious.

Obviously if I know what is going on in Africa and South America. I said I wasn't the other guy so I assumed you could figure out that i'm not arguing against gun control or in favor of it, I was just saying your analogy would be stupid, because I assumed you were making correlations with that chart.

Even still, you should argue with strangers over the internet with "personal experiences" because they have the right to take your argument as hearsay.
>>
>>78209870
Chile and Argentina are in south america, barely have any guns and they are safer than America.

Gun murders are not product of:
Race, Poverty, Gun ownership of lack of it. Gun Deaths and violence is product of culture, in the american case is product of the capitalistic mental care, the nigger culture (gangs, etc) and the destruction of the sense of community forcing too many people with people that is just too different.
The gun laws that work on korea don't work on chile and the ones from chile don't work on the swiss, the swiss and the americans are different, etc.
>>
New Kurt Russell and John Carpenter movie fucking WHEN?
>>
>>78208264

Hell make a a good Starhawk
>>
>>78208264
Any chance Starlord's father is A FUCKING NEW CHARACTER. That way they don't ruin an established character in the comics.
>>
File: amazing_hat.jpg (191KB, 1024x600px) Image search: [Google]
amazing_hat.jpg
191KB, 1024x600px
>>78208264
Will he wear his favorite hat?
>>
>>78208625
Kurt's been having a surge in popularity the past couple years. He had a relatively important supporting role in Furious 7, appeared in a relatively well received western, and is the lead in Tarantino's new, big movie.

It's nice to see actually, not long ago Kurt would be among the kinds of actors you'd look at and think "damn, where did that guy's career go?"
>>
>>78208386

I don't think it's really mean to be a surprise. Not every absentee parent in sci-fi is meant to be a Darth Vader level shocking twist.
>>
>>78210476
>Chile and Argentina
are also the whitest countries in latin america
>>
>>78209682
> is to be recognized as civilians.
thats not the reason
>>
>>78211207
>"But why did you leave mom?"
>"Cheatin' bitch"
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.