[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

South Park

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 515
Thread images: 63

File: hula police.webm (394KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
hula police.webm
394KB, 1280x720px
So I'd argue that season 19 is less about SJWs and more about the facade and hypocrisy people build up to seem like better people.

>PCP has very PC opinions but is willing to violent and disturbing things to protect them.
>Instead of improving the situation for Kenny's family, the town thinks it's more important to disguise the area they live in as a hipster paradise.
>The people decide charity is less important than blocking out internet trolls.
>Everyone supports a non-existent gay romance without ever listening to the boys denial.
>Instead of helping the homeless the town just kicks them out.
>>
>>77543528

Pretty much. Purely making fun of SJWs is fun and all, but they're merely a symptom of the real issue. If it's not SJWs of today that's doing it, it'll be another group that'll repeat the same mistake all over again in the future.
>>
>>77543528
>not about SJWs
>more about the facade and hypocrisy people build up to seem like better people.
>exactly what a SJW is
>not exactly that
>>
In the past, it was the "Moral Majority" that pulled that shit. Today, it's "SJWs". Tomorrow, It'll be god knows who.
>>
>>77543528
>>Instead of improving the situation for Kenny's family, the town thinks it's more important to disguise the area they live in as a hipster paradise.
That's not the point of gentrification. The point is to get the land; pricing out the poor people living there is just a side effect.
>>
>>77543528
Those aren't as mutually exclusive as you seem to think. Or at all, really.
>>
>less about SJWs
>more about the facade and hypocrisy people build up to seem like better people

They're the same thing.
>>
>>77543528
>Instead of helping the homeless the town just kicks them out.
To be fair, they did this before in that one episode where they did a homeless zombie apocalypse.
>>
>>77547534
I remember that episode. Kyle kept insisting that Cartman jump more and more homeless.
>>
>>77543528
>hypocrisy people build up to seem like better people
Sounds like the same type of California liberalism they've been mocking since season 1, and of which SJWs are a derivative of.
>>
>>77543528
So, it's not about hypocrite people, but people being hypocrites?
>>
>>77543635
SJWs are paradoxial people who simultaniously fancy themselves rebels against establishment and moral majority only loser deviants could disagree with.
>>
>>77545243
>>77543665

Right, but you can be hypocrite that sees yourself as a good person while being an asshole and NOT be a SJW.

Like the people in the past that wanted to ban violent video games. They said they were doing it to protect people but really it's just a form of bullying to make you feel like a big guy for forcing people to do something you want.
>>
>>77543528
So....SJWs?
>>
File: aids south park.jpg (93KB, 606x456px) Image search: [Google]
aids south park.jpg
93KB, 606x456px
>>77543610

^This.

I should marathon the whole season at some point, last time i did that was the Black Friday trilogy.
>>
>>77543566
Schools need to teach more history.
>>
>what is self honesty?
>>
>>77548392
>AIDS
>not aides
Whoever made that is retarded
>>
How long until the new episode airs?
>>
>>77549464
It comes out next week, wednesday@10 PT
>>
>>77549607
In about 8 hours.
>>
>>77543528
Yeah fuck South Park.

If you're whole moral is "Look at how hypocritical these people are" then go fuck yourself. Congratulations on pointing out the obvious. Within every ideology, including docuhebag libertarianism which the SP creators are a big fan of, there is hypocrisy. People preach one thing, then do another. That's human fucking nature. Just because some people within an ideology doesn't mean that the principals are invalid.

This whole SJW thing just highlights how shallow South Parks politics are. Instead of actually attacking an ideology they'll snipe the sins of the individuals. 19 fucking seasons of "political satire" and they haven't said shit about anything. Lazy fuckwads.
>>
>>77549952
Spotted the booty bothered SJW.
>>
>>77549952
nigga they pick ideological sides all the time
but most of the time they just like making fun of human nature
calm thine tits
>>
>>77543528
I think it have message what is practically only real message what SP have had

DO NOT BE RETARD AND ASSHOLE ABOUT ANYTHING YOU ARE DOING

SJW are long overdo target of this.
>>
>>77548392
Wow, in hindsight that quote in the pic is way more disturbing than it originally was.
>>
>>77548411
People really need to learn to view history as important
>>
>>77549952
>Yeah fuck South Park.
>If you're (>you're) whole moral is "Look at how hypocritical these people are" then go fuck yourself. Congratulations on pointing out the obvious.
>Within every ideology, including docuhebag libertarianism which the SP creators are a big fan of, there is hypocrisy.
>People preach one thing, then do another. That's human fucking nature. Just because some people within an ideology doesn't mean that the principals are invalid.
>This whole SJW thing just highlights how shallow South Parks politics are. Instead of actually attacking an ideology they'll snipe the sins of the individuals. 19 fucking seasons of "political satire" and they haven't said shit about anything. Lazy fuckwads.

I quoted the parts of your post that show how you're an asstender SJW

Oh whoops it was the whole thing.
>>
Matt and Trey fucking HATE elitists, which is why they mock both conservatives and liberals all the time. SJWs are pretty much the most annoying elitists outside of 4chan, and they're getting bigger, so of course they're a prime target for Matt and Trey this time around.
>>
>>77543665

Nah. he's right. Same shit goes on in my city, and I don't even live in the fucking US
>>
>>77543635
It'll be Muslims.
>>
New episode when?
>>
10pm est
>>
>>77543610
Reading comprehension, anon. Op is saying it's not limited to SJW, not that SJW doesn't fit in it.
>>
>>77543528
go back the the av club if you want a safe space, retard
>>
>Dat scene with the mayor missing her dead husband
>Dat scene of Barbrady getting fired and confronting his dying dog

Fuck sake Matt and Trey you made me tear up like a bitch this season. Tonight ep better not have an emotional scene where it shows how Jimmy does struggle with life with his disability, because I don't think I can handle bawwing like bitch three times this season.
>>
>>77553124
Anyone who assumes someone is a SJW for not wanting to talk about SJWs all the time (not even OP's point, he's just saying South Park's message this season is attacking a category broader than just SJW) is, quite simply, a faggot of the highest caliber. Not everyone is as obsessed as you.
>>
But those are the same thing.
>>
>>77553124
do you read?
>>
>>77543528
The "SJW takeover" theme is so hyperbolic it trivializes the issue more than it brings it to light. Anyone can look at PCP and the frat and say "it's not THAT bad."
>>
File: I can't even feel anymore.jpg (67KB, 317x379px) Image search: [Google]
I can't even feel anymore.jpg
67KB, 317x379px
>>77553465
>you know me
>I like to help
>>
>>77554295
That's the fucking point

They aren't just mocking hypocritical SJWs, they're mocking the people that overreact wildly to the problem, which trivializes the problem
>>
>>77550695
you know a lot of the shit that happened recently were already joked about in the past?

Bruce Jenner being a woman
Cosby being a rapist
>>
>>77554872
Holy shit I just realized they even predicted terrorists attacking Paris. Remember the opening to Team America?
>>
>>77554872
>Cosby being a rapist

That's been going on for years, not just in South Park

Lots of people knew about it
>>
>>77548411
>>77550792
What good does it do when history's revised with every cultural shift? If the mistakes of history aren't considered mistakes anymore, then people will be glad to repeat them.
>>
When is the new episode?
>>
SOCIAL JUSTICE 1, 2, 3
>WOO WOO
I WANNA BE PC
>WOO WOO
>>
>>77555555
>>
>>77543528
Yes and no. It's not specifically about SJWs, it's more about the pattern of behavior that many people including SJWs act in.

They don't have to name names, but we all get it.
>>
>>77555344
Tonight, dipshit.
>>
>>77555691
No like when dumbass.
Like time of day, or preferably, how many hours.
>>
>>77555728
10/9c in Murica
>>
Guys.

What if they made fun of Anita?
>>
>>77555111
Remember january?
>>
>>77555783
It would surely have to be a parody, a not-anita if you will. If they went all out they'd be labelled misogyny apologists by our lovely friends over at tumblr. Even after they went as far as to placate them with pedophilic homoerotic pandering.
Only tards, young people and long time fans are watching SP any more. Tumblr covers two of those three criteria.
Sounds like a fruitless risk.
>>
>>77543566
>>77548411
>>77550792
>>77555304
There is no stopping it. History has repeated itself cause higher powers want to keep control of the population. Only way for it to end is if everyone actually agreed on how the world should be ran and we've been taught that its wrong. You may think that you're better than SJWs but you're not. Both sides are just giving more power to the people that abuse it for personal gain
>>
>>77555984
I wonder who is behind this post
>>
>>77556011
Who do you think?
>>
>>77555984
>You may think that you're better than SJWs but you're not. Both sides are just giving more power to the people that abuse it for personal gain
But anon...that makes me have to entertain the idea that perhaps my side might not be perfect even though they disagree with SJWs! You must be an SJW, that's it!
>>
>>77549952
Satire will always be focused on hypocrisy, might as well be part of the definition of satire.
>>
>>77556723
Not really. You can satirize a bad idea easily. You can throw in hypocrisy, but it isn't essential.
>>
>>77555984
>You may think that you're better than SJWs but you're not.

>"Male University of York Student Commits Suicide on Day His University Ditches International Men’s Day After Pressure From Feminists"

I am.
>>
Tfw you miss the older less politically charged seasons with more focus on the boys themselves but you're not sure if they were really better or if your rose tinted glasses are on.
>>
File: 1437528039164.jpg (46KB, 480x720px) Image search: [Google]
1437528039164.jpg
46KB, 480x720px
>>77552035
So it will
>>
>>77555559
ITS JUST THE WAY TO BE
FOR ME, AND YOU
>WOO WOO
>>
Wait? How are people watching the episode already?
>>
>>77555917
>a not-Anita
You mean
an Anota?
>>
>>77549952
and i thought that /co/mblr was just a meme
>>
>>77559435
No you're not but keep playing the game while the news media and "journalist" like Sarkeesian make money off your butthurt
>>
>>77562340
What game?

SJWs make a fuss over nothing and make things worse for everyone?

That's not a game. They're just advertisers
>>
File: Mr-hat.png (21KB, 293x165px) Image search: [Google]
Mr-hat.png
21KB, 293x165px
>>77559541
I miss them too. The show worked better when it wasn't just flavor of the month political satire more episodes like finding out Cartman's father
I miss him /co/
>>
>>77548337
>and NOT be a SJW
>Like the people in the past that wanted to ban violent video games
You mean the past's exact equivalent of SJWs, before they were called that? There's basically a straight line running from medieval puritanism through Victorian-era moral crusders, prohibitionists and soccer moms to present day SJWs - People who hate anybody else having fun and doing or saying things they consider offensive.

The good news is, even after periods of having things their way they always lose, because most of humanity enjoys having fun.
>>
>>77562538
You know why Sarkessian got to go to the UN to speak on whatever bullshit she spewed? Because of the attention she get. You know what kind of attention she get? More negative than positive. You can act like they're better but you're giving them as much power as any tumblrina
>>
File: vvvvv.jpg (51KB, 745x441px) Image search: [Google]
vvvvv.jpg
51KB, 745x441px
>>77543528
>Everyone supports a non-existent gay romance
>non-existent gay romance
As South Park's official tumblr said "Are you sure?"
>>
download link for new ep?
>>
>>77543528
>So I'd argue that season 19 is less about SJWs and more about the facade and hypocrisy people build up to seem like better people.
Well duh
>>
>>77562997
Feminism can only thrive in the dark when nobody sees what their actual agenda is. The more attention they get the better for men's rights.
>>
>>77562997
Yes. Like the Simpsons said:

Just don't look, just don't look!
>>
>>77563647
You don't get it man, it ain't feminazis that thrive in the dark its the people that take advantage of feminazis and meninists anger, stupidity, and naivety to make them famous. But people on here will continue have an attitude like this>>77556649 and let this shit continue.
>>
File: da villain.jpg (54KB, 615x346px) Image search: [Google]
da villain.jpg
54KB, 615x346px
just saw sponsored content....

WE ARE FUCKING SKYNET NOW!
It's so obvious now. The entire season is about humanity being warped by technology moving faster then we can handle it. also caitlin jenner is a murder we get it matt and trey
>>
>>77564094
Feminists' methods are unsuound and evil. The more people are forced to confront the reality of feminism, the stronger the backlash, ultimately leading to growing realization of what all statism is, defeating those who want to take advantage of our empathy for parasites.
>>
>>77543528

It's empty virtue signaling. SJW's and batshit liberal progressives aren't the only ones who take part in it.
>>
>>77547637
Didn't Cartman save the day by jumping 50 homeless?
>>
>>77564317
Okay so you're obviously aren't reading what you reply to and just proving my point. Well keep feeding them hate so they can get stronger
>>
>>77564657
>keep feeding them hate so they can get stronger
Not the anon you're replying to, but I'm not convinced that's in any way the case. In fact, it seems to me like the louder they get the more people get sick of their shit and stop pandering to them. It doesn't help their cause that they find fault with literally everything and are impossible to please. That's why creative people are quickly realizing they're not a good consumer base and that if they give them an inch they take a mile.

They aren't ever going to get "stronger" because while they might find popularity on the fringes, in society at large (where people have to do things like jobs and get along with people of different opinions and ideas) these people are a laughingstock. Most adults with responsibilities just shake their heads at their pathetic first world problems. They're mainly comprised of school and college aged kids who will grow out of it when they actually have to face reality. Not everyone can make a living off being a professional victim, the Anitas of the world have that gig sewn up pretty tight.
>>
>>77565204
Once again feminist don't matter. The "they" I was referring to was the Anitas of the world. You are right that people laugh off feminazis and meninist but I'm just saying that they (the profiteers) get more powerful off of it and make profit. I understand no one wants put blame on themselves for bad shit but these people are getting profit and fame from hate. Zoe Quinn is getting a fucking movie based on a fucking book made cause of the hatred that people including myself spread. Nothing will ever change cause idiots will fall for the same scapegoats they put out.
>>
File: 1447600702270.png (211KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1447600702270.png
211KB, 600x800px
>>77564236
No I like that they're beating people over the head with it
I'm trans so I appreciate her message but it's important to remember that she's also retarded, a bigot, an idiot, and that she killed that woman. Almost literally nobody is talking about it.
>>
File: Understanding.png (11KB, 447x378px) Image search: [Google]
Understanding.png
11KB, 447x378px
>>77543528
>tfw I just finished the new episode

FYI this is nothing but spoilers

They went deeper into SJW than I thought they would, addressing the fact that SJWs are largely useful idiots for businesses and other organisations that would benefit from media censorship and control of narratives

The fact that the PC frat was largely filled with self interested bros who wanted to use the veneer of PC to crush pussy accurately reflects the wave of white knights and those seeking to improve their image by virtue signalling. PC Principal represents the core of the movement that genuinely believes in the cause and wants to try and do good, albeit through flawed methods. His belief in the movement blinds him to the control being exerted by the aforementioned groups seeking to change society for their own ends, just like how the passionate believers in real life are blind to how they're being used.

This season is fucking great, not only is it one of the funniest seasons to date, but its also on point with the central message.
>>
>>77566358
Thank you anon
Thank you
>>
>>77564921
>get to
They always could have. They had to ok all the voice work, since they were doing it. They just didn't want to trample all over the creative process of making a video game because they didn't know shit about it.
>>
This is fucking great
return of Principal Victoria
reveal of deeper plot line arc

this season is really shaping up
>>
fuck i got hyped at Mr garrison getting ready to fuck shit up
>>
>>77566358
>SJWs are largely useful idiots for businesses and other organisations that would benefit from media censorship and control of narratives

Bullshit. A retarded group complaining on tumblr doesnt force censorship on anything. And Im not seeing how these groups benefit from their agenda. Even if censorship is achieved, does it align with what they want censored? Not seeing how retarded shit like forced minority characters helps fill any wallets.
>>
>>77565781
Media rights get optioned all the time that doesn't mean a movie will actually get made.
>>
>>77553465
Tweet x Craig was legitimately moving. For whatever reason, the idea of Wendy watching yaoi is cute.

>Haven't watched in years
>Not sure if Maryo's husband was a character previously introduced
>Think he'll show up in the background of the show
>Breakup song
>Cemetary
>"These aren't tears, i-it's j-just r-raining..."

Also the Canadian episode's usage of Safety Dance felt like it was going to lead up to a full on boss battle. Although slightly disappointed that Buddy-Trump didn't get more screentime, I think Matt and Trey are waiting for IRL Trump to do something spectacular and to resolve the current PC arc.

Honestly, as story and plot, this season is pretty hype.
>>
>>77566639
It stirs up shit, and stirring up shit makes money.
>>
>>77566639
SJWs are pro censorship, once you make censorship acceptable you can begin to expand it.

All you have to do to make something untouchable is put on some SJW window dressing and suddenly all the critics apparently hate women and minorities, allowing them to be safely ignored.
>>
>>77566671
Thats a pretty vague and non-sensical answer.

The only thing I see is media trying to forcibly push progressiveness in their stuff with the support of sjws so more consumers will flock to it but that also pushes others away so I dont see how they end up making a shit ton of dosh. Nor have I seen any major pandering to tumblrinas as of yet.
>>
>>77566711
So censorship beneath a veil of progressiveness and equality?
>>
>>77562997
You know she got laughed out because what they proposed was done with no facts and a lot of misrepresentation and she set feminism back with that on a pretty hilarious scale. I guess sometimes the best action is inaction letting stupid dumb fucks shoot themselves in the foot.
>>
>>77566744
And hurt feelings. A lot of it is hurt feelings. This hurt me for some reason so it shouldn't be around. Fucking SJWs, how the fuck do they function in real life?
>>
>>77566727
Basicly they pander to these groups because they are steadily gaining traction and they fear being called bigoted for not catering to their whims. They don't want the majority's first impression of them to be a negative one. Saddly only a few creative people have decided to stand their ground and tell them to fuck off.

It's not about increasing revenue as much as it's about stopping it from dwindling.

The really scary thing is how powerful they are getting, The fact that the head of a campus can get canned for people running in front of his moving car is kinda fucked up. (Though granted, let's face it, it would not have gained nearly as much traction with the school administration the football team did not decide to strike.)
>>
>>77566836
They rely on screaming the most and acting retarded to gather sympathy, they are literally parasites in their dynamics.

Although an impressive amount of self delusionment helps too, see the following.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7mDJDtW9Ig
>>
>>77543528
SJW's are giant hypocrites, so yeah, it's still about SJW's because they are delusional.
>>
>>77566727
are you kidding me
remember when when gay marriage was legalized and all of a sudden everything from oreos to google had a rainbow flag on their logos and packaging

every time there an earthquake in japan or its 9/11s anniversary company love tweet out our prayer go out to such and such a cause
they try to use moral highground in their marketing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5zX3kcwtIc
you think campbells gives about gays? they just do this because it will create alot of buzz by being pc and provocative being talked about on a talkshow is the kinda stuff their aiming for, its free nation wide publicity
>>
>>77548193
I often view SJW's as facists, because if it's exactly not their brand of morals and way of living, then you are unintelligent swine that must be destroyed.

I see lot's of advocating for intolerance, peir preasure, vandalism and even violence promoted by supposed peaceful Liberals.
>>
>>77566906
>that video
>>
>>77551826
This.
>>
>>77553465
Kenny's family kind of hit close to home for me, because I grew upin the shitty mexican parts of Santa Monica and it was a shitty place, but then all of a sudden, rich white hipsters started moving in and those of us that didn't get priced out and moved are now the servant caste of poor that live shoulder to shoulder with rich and better off people , working as their food services and house keeping staff.

That bit where kenny saved up his pay to buy his little sister a doll...I was not ready for thise feels

Also, in Santa Monica, we have 10 dollar cupcakes and Milk Shakes...
>>
>>77567021
I'll never get tired of showing that video to people.
>>
File: 1326851677852.jpg (43KB, 364x210px) Image search: [Google]
1326851677852.jpg
43KB, 364x210px
>>77567021
>CIA operatives reverse engineering Minecraft.jpg
>>
>>77549952
You one of those fuckers that got the Goode Family taken off the air, aren't you?
>>
>>77567125
>10 dollar
Now I've had like 6 dollar milkshakes but I've never had 10 dollar cupcakes what the fuck.
>>
>>77566640
>>77566759
But the fact that these people was able to get this powerful is the problem. We can make all the excuses all we want but everyone who made all the hate threads and contributed to it are part of the problem.
>>
>>77567125
>Cupcakes
>10 dollars

Those cakes better be really fucking good or else somebody's committing a war crime.
>>
>>77566639
>Not seeing how retarded shit like forced minority characters helps fill any wallets.
You dont see it because you are probably one of those faggots.

If there wasnt any money to make you would think no one would lose their time trying to force cultural marxism
>>
>>77567202
That she even got there is an issue but the fact that it was retarded and she wasted her one shot was hilarious enough that was glad it happened.
>>
>>77567170
Too be fair they are fist sized cupcakes, and they say they are organic, gluten free and have no nuts, but it still should not cost that much, znd really it tastes the same as your local super market bakery cupcakes with the thick ass sugary frosting.
>>
>>77567208
California Hipster Tax.
>>
>>77567125
so im not the only poor kid that relates to kenny episodes
that dss episode reminded me of a friend that got put in a foster home. unless your young you almost have no chance of being adopted and the homes are really no worse than their real homes.
>>
>>77566711
>All you have to do to make something untouchable is put on some SJW window dressing and suddenly all the critics apparently hate women and minorities, allowing them to be safely ignored.
This shit right here. I fucking hate this more than the people who actually believe it, the people who hide behind it and use it to deflect all reasonable criticism, even criticism completely unrelated to politics like the fact someone's art and writing are fucking shit.
>>
>>77567261
Considering that you can buy a pack of six for 5 bucks. It's an issue.

>>77567294
>the homes are really no worse than their real homes
That sounds pretty shitty.
>>
File: 1425254466715.jpg (23KB, 407x482px) Image search: [Google]
1425254466715.jpg
23KB, 407x482px
>>77549952
IGN is that you?
>>
>>77543528
>So I'd argue that season 19 is less about SJWs and more about the facade and hypocrisy people build up to seem like better people.

... so you're arguing that it's about sjws, then?
>>
>>77567364
Holy shit, read the thread.
>>
Where can I watch South Park without all the ads and possible viruses and malware. Not an American, so I can;t watch it from their site directly.
>>
>>77567436
kickass
in 2015 you should know how to torrent
>>
>>77567479

Don't have a lot of space left, I'd prefer a streaming site or such
>>
>>77567364
Not quite

>hypocrisy people build up to seem like better people

It's about people who don't necessarily agree with the PC mentality about everything, but don't want to do anything about it because the real SJWs have such a black and white view of morality; either you're perfect (agreeing with them all the way on everything) or you're a scumbag, misogynist, etc. (anyone who dares disagree with them). Watch the bar scene from the first episode, most of them don't believe what they're saying but they're afraid to admit it.
>>
Holy shit this whole season is building up to Gawker isn't it?
>>
>leslie is an ad
>pc principal is an ad blocker

thats why he keeps telling her to shut up
>>
File: pc principal microagression ads .jpg (362KB, 1168x781px) Image search: [Google]
pc principal microagression ads .jpg
362KB, 1168x781px
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Misogynist fighting articles highlighted off the shoulder of Jezebel. I watched trigger warnings glitter in the feed on the Huffington Post. All those news stories will be lost in time, like ads... on a YouTube steam.

Time to die.
>>
>>77566197
Isn't Bruce Jenner a man, though?
>>
>>77567436
I'm not an american either, but their site works for me.
Btw I thought the last episode was great build-up. I really hoped to see Garrison again, so that was nice.
>>
>>77543635

> In the past, it was the "Moral Majority" that pulled that shit. Today, it's "SJWs". Tomorrow, It'll be god knows who.

thought police and the ministry of love
>>
>>77566197
Its because she is so stunning
>>
>>77567616

bah, I just wanna watch, I've been hearing so much about this new season and I don't have much space left on my laptop. Crap.
>>
>>77566197

Yeah, I like it too. Fuck Jenner. He was a terrible person as man, and a killer that was never punished. Just because she says she's a woman now doesn't mean that goes away - she's still a terrible person just now with a vagina.

Also I am not convinced this is all not some horrible ruse to get the charges dropped. That's how much a shitty person Jenner is.
>>
>>77567619
The right and left alternate every ten years.

In ten years time we'll be bitching about the Moral Majority/Religious Right/whatever it is they are called when the right take over and overreach culturally again
>>
>>77566711
Yeah this Emperor's New clothes kind of situation worked for them with modern art and now it's working for them in games and toons

>fill an art gallery with buttholes
>someone says buttholes can't be art
>"no you stupid troglodyte you don't understand, this pushes the boundaries of art"
>someone buys it for $10,000 because they don't want to be called a troglodyte who doesn't understand art and wants to fit in
>as a result more and more modern art becomes similar stuff to low effort pictures of buttholes

I'm not making the butthole thing up by the way, that actually happened and sold
>>
>>77567515
>>77567673
Just delete it after you watch it then. The episodes are like 90mb each if you don't mind SD.
>>
>>77555783
>>77555917
They won't.
In spite of feminists easily being the biggest driving force of the PC movement, the most bold faced of the liars and hypocrites, and the strictest of the thought police, even south park is too afraid to speak anything against them.

Instead they have to just aim all their insults and jokes at "PC people" as a general, nameless group to, rather ironically, keep their show PC by avoiding offending women.
>>
>>77543528
yeah it's crazy how 4chan gloat about south park treatment of SJW when the exact thing could be said about gamergates (execpt that nobody outside here cared at all).

>what you think video game make people violent and sexist, that crazy!
>let me explain why by sending you death threat, beating up simulation and insults.
>>
>>77567687
>just now with a vagina

It's still a dick anon. I'm assuming you're the trans guygirl from earlier so you know how the operation works. It's a bisected outside in dick.
>>
>>77555783
But everybody out there in the real world would just say "Who?"
>>
>>77567760
b8/10
>>
File: New Bitm.png (746KB, 1018x569px) Image search: [Google]
New Bitm.png
746KB, 1018x569px
>There are people who know, but they have to stay very hidden.

Is she talking about anonymous?
>>
>>77567870
She is referring to ads at that point not to PC people.
>>
>>77567886
Then she must be talking about Crab People.
>>
>>77567870
principal Victoria is back? didn't she get fired?
>>
>>77562646
Tweek x Craig wasn't politically charged, apart from a few references to this season's arc.
>>
>>77567926

she's helping run Mr. Garrison's presidential campaign now.
>>
>>77567926
She was replaced but just returned in the newest episode. Did you watch it yet? Get on it bruh.
>>
>>77567701
I believe you. I'm a security guard at a gallery, and OMG, you won't believe the levels of pretentious shit that is in there and one painting is indeed just poo smeared on a canvas.
>>
File: I'm cool.jpg (67KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
I'm cool.jpg
67KB, 1280x720px
>>77568025
>>77567701
>Buttholes and literal shit are praised as quality art
>Cartoons are still just for kids
>>
File: fractured-whole-2.jpg (156KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
fractured-whole-2.jpg
156KB, 1280x720px
>>77567701
Someone needs to fracture those buttholes
>>
File: le look in le eye.jpg (304KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
le look in le eye.jpg
304KB, 1536x2048px
>>77568066
>>77568025
Found it for you, fellas.

http://imgur.com/a/ca0ee

>mine visage when modern art galleries are now filled with assholes not only metaphorically, but also factually
>>
>>77567708

To be fair though, it was their male white knights that enabled them to get far in the first place. When they speak, their knights enforce.
>>
>>77568109
The look on that mans face as he stands in front of a zoomed in picture of someones butthole.....priceless. This feels like regression of art, not advancement of it.
>>
File: image.jpg (202KB, 910x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
202KB, 910x1024px
How did you feel when PC Principle got BTFO by Jimmy?
>>
>>77567708

No, they don't make fun of feminsts because these PC cunts have appropriated the word. Actual feminists are not online bitching about vidya, they're out in Africa or Asia providing maternal care or manning the damn abortion boat.

PC cunts is exactly the right term. Besides, they have a whole world of neckbeard m'ladies to back them up.
>>
>>77568213
>stupid ugly necckbeards all support feminism
>no it's stupid ugly neckbeards that are against feminism!

I really wish people would stop using buzzwords after they've come to lose all meaning.

Or better yet, if the world became collectively smart enough to just never use them in the first place, since they hardly had much "meaning" to begin with.
>>
>>77568213

Besides, the PC brigade also turns on any feminist who DARES to speak against what they spout.

Are you a feminist who doesn't buy any of Anita's nonsense/speaks against trannies who game the system/etc,? Congrats! The PC brigade deems you a hereti..er I mean MRA in diguise!
>>
>>77568252
And 99% of feminists are part of that PC brigade. They're the ones who started it.
>>
>>77568236

It's hilarious when the people who use that term to insult anyone who speaks against feminism/SJW nonsense turn out to be EXACTLY what they are.

ie. Basement dwelling neckbeards calling people who disagree with them basement dwelling neckbeards.
>>
>>77568280
Are you calling me a basement dwelling neckbeard, you basement dwelling neckbeard?
>>
>>77543528
>>77543566
2deep4u
>>
>>77568270

What about the Malala's, the Cathy Youngs, that French feminist who thinks American feminists are man hating lesbians etc? They had nothing to do with this.
>>
>>77568198
Good.
>>
>>77568295
So then it's just American feminists that are poisoning the movement or is that too much of a blanket statement? The only other place I can think of that has a problem similar to this is Sweden.
>>
>>77568236
I'm gonna put like this:

Guys Want Pussy

They will try everything to get their dick wet and lose all self-worth and pride just for a chance to get laid

Nerds are desperate mother fuckers. They don't care about the winning side, they just wanna be on the side of easier chance for Sex
>>
>>77566639
/v/ here.
A lot of Japanese games are being heavily censored in the West now because women in revealing clothing "sends the wrong message".

It's already begun.
>>
Oh god Matt & Tray, please do what I think you're doing

Please BTFO everyone on either side of this retarded imaginary conflict of agendas by pointing out that they're just fucking sheeple who can't do any better than throw around buzzwords they heard from whoever pushed their respective agenda on them

I'm so fucking tired of muh safe space of not being harassed by meanies vs muh safe space of saying whatever the fuck I want without having to consider the consequences

It's like watching monkeys fling shit at each other, thinking their shit is any different just because it's flying in the other direction
>>
>>77568330
There are stupid people everywhere. Trying to declare "everyone from THIS country is a moron that's ruining everything but if you're from THIS country you're smart and awesome" is retarded /pol/ and /int/ levels of shitposting
>>
>>77567202
>>77567227

Just remember. Nothing lasts forever.

Look at Peter Popoff. He's the Anita Sarkeesian of Christianity. He was a pretty popular faith healer. Had wide TV coverage and everything. But one day, his web of lies was discovered and tangled by one James Randi.

Or what about Mother Teresa? Yes, it took until AFTER she died for people to discover that she was not the saint that the media build her up to be, but like I said. Nothing lasts forever.
>>
>>77568367
Not comparable in the slightest. Anitas lies are already plainly visible for anyone to view at their leisure. It just doesn't matter because anyone who mentions them get's labeled a misogynist and has all of their points completely ignored. Christians have no such level of protection. Nobody has the level of social protection women have.
>>
To think, the only reason why only now people are more daring to condemn SJW shenanigans on campus schools everywhere is because of the Paris Massacre. They cried that they're not getting the attention that they deserve. (See the Mizzou incident)
>>
File: disdain for plebs.jpg (26KB, 400x462px) Image search: [Google]
disdain for plebs.jpg
26KB, 400x462px
>>77568342
Nerds with no fucking self respect disgust me.
God damn have some worth in yourself, and don't bend over backwards for the slim change of getting your dick wet.
Especially when those chicks you are trying to win over don't see you as anything more than useful fools to be exploited.

There is no shame in simply just disregarding women, focusing on your passions, and dealing with sexual urges via good old fashioned fapping.
>>
>>77568397

Maybe she's not comparable to Peter Popoff sure, but definitely comparable to Mother Teresa, in that if you say anything bad about her, you're considered a heartless dick.
>>
>>77568295
Some feminists may not be bad people, but their choice to align themselves with an inherently female-centric movement (it has the suffix for "female" right in the name) instead of any of the many movements that seek actual equality for people of both genders betrays their true biased nature.

But even then, it doesn't change that +90% of feminists are still happily a part of the PC movement.
>>
>>77568342

Not necessarily wanting pussy. Some have deep seated self loathing in that they'll defend a woman and self flagellate themselves to "atone for their sins". See also: Tatsuya Ishida of Sinfest.
>>
File: 1432104160120.jpg (24KB, 201x287px) Image search: [Google]
1432104160120.jpg
24KB, 201x287px
>>77567708
>Matt and Trey arent afraid of offending Muslims with depictions of Muhammad.
>But they are afraid of offending Anita and feminists.
>>
>>77568439
>See also: Tatsuya Ishida of Sinfest.
Don't mention him. It's too sad.
>>
>>77568330
Personally I don't think it's a national thing.
I think it's a race thing. Which is why whenever a feminist talks about how they still need feminism their only worthwhile examples of problems are from brown countries.

Although I guess with Europe in general and the UK in particular it probably helps you guys that you had queens and Margret Thatcher to kind of show that hey! Women can be shit leaders too.
>>
>>77543528
I would argue its about making fun of everyone, but SJW's present the loudest, most obnoxious subjects and they make easy punching bags.
>>
>>77568439
>>77568449

who?
>>
>>77568367
But if we can stop giving them attention and something for them to fight against they won't grow in power
>>
>>77568198
A bit like it was a cop out. They had something similar way earlier on with Big Gay Al telling people not to support forcing to let gays be in scouts. It's another "I cant believe someone i support would be against my ideals".

Having someone they view as an oppressed minority tell them they dont share their beliefs was too easy to go for i thought. I was hoping for a more creative spin on something that would make him crack.
>>
>>77568455
They literally included his name and what he is known for.
>>
>>77568466

It is early yet, they may be planning something with greater impact and this was just the first sally
>>
>>77566197
Wasn't Jenner pretty outspoken against gay marriage in the past? It's weird that people are acting as if she's some sort of saint now, so I have to admit I find the ridiculous portrayal in SP kinda funny. It's not like SP hasn't done this before.

Also will the season end with reddit realizing its an ad?
>>
>>77568456
It doesn't matter. They've been caught harassing themselves with fake accounts (or having their supporters do it for them) and nobody cares. If you try to bring it up they just pull the "You're a misogynist!" card and it's over, nobody will pay you any more attention or look at any proof of their lies, and instead just continue listening to them ramble on about victimization and harassment and blah blah blah.
>>
>>77568475

I thought he did something specific or something
>>
All this time PC Princpal wasn't a crab person.
He was a terminator. That's why he's got the sunglasses and the muscles and the weird walk.
>>
File: 1381966115700.png (102KB, 300x258px) Image search: [Google]
1381966115700.png
102KB, 300x258px
>Having a serious debate about politics on a cartoon image board

This is ridiculous.
Why are SJWs so gay and hate themselves?
At least /pol/ is fun and has good memes, but fuck anyone who takes this shit seriously.

This new internet thing where people think every internet flame war is a dramatic political issue is embarassing as fuck. What is wrong with our generation how will we ever be able to cope with real problems?

Keep makin good shit, Matt & Trey.
>>
>>77566711
>All you have to do to make something untouchable is put on some SJW window dressing and suddenly all the critics apparently hate women and minorities, allowing them to be safely ignored.
This. Look at how the defense of the upcoming Ghostbusters movie is set up. Fan4stic tried to do it too for a second but couldn't mount a defense because it was just that bad.
>>
>>77568496
an Ad terminator
>>
>>77568509
Look, SJWs are beyond retarded and I hate dealing with them in /aco/.

But /pol/ has the shittiest memes and isn't terribly funny. Really its only fun when something crazy is happening, like the Jamar Clark threads earlier.
>>
>>77568509
>Mentioning /pol/ in any kind of positive light
Get out. They're the worst, there's a reason they're synonymous with shitposting.
>>
File: smug nathan.png (155KB, 345x347px) Image search: [Google]
smug nathan.png
155KB, 345x347px
>>
File: 1443493229833.png (730KB, 549x583px) Image search: [Google]
1443493229833.png
730KB, 549x583px
>>77568514
Didn't they have tons of articles with OH YOU NERDS WILL SEE IT ANYWAYS?

And now there's an all women Ocean's 11 in the works. It's just lame pandering as a way to dress up reboots and sequels.
>>
File: 1338607145927.png (503KB, 648x581px) Image search: [Google]
1338607145927.png
503KB, 648x581px
>>77568525
>>77568526
>>>/reddit/

This is an ANIME WEBSITE. We do not cater to thin-skinned libtards from /co/ and /aco/. You are guests, behave as such.
>>
>>77568541
/pol/ is shit compared to what /n/ was.
>>
>>77568541

it's more than just anime now, get with the times gramps
>>
>>77566727
>Thats a pretty vague and non-sensical answer.
Not that anon but I can give a concrete example of the idea of shit stirring making money. It's called Dragon's Crown.
It's a side scrolling beatemup similar to DnD, with a character that's a sorceress with gigantic tits. It was on a platform I didn't own and wasn't paying attention to.

Except like a butterfly flapping its huge fleshy chest wings, that sorceress caused enough of a storm on the internet that for a while I was hearing about the game every freaking day. So eventually I had to seek out a copy and see what the big deal is. Between the game and the console to play it on, that was a couple hundred dollars I spent.

Shit was stirred, and it made money. On the other side of the equation there were people going "This game is offensive donate to my kickstarter and I'll make a video detailing why!". Which made even more money.

This is basically all just war profiteering on a much smaller and pettier scale.
>>
>>77568525
>>77568541
/aco/ is infested with SJWs?
>>
>>77568482

If Brianna Wu (another one of those Anita-likes but with a tranny) and Shanely Kane (a more aggressive Anita of the tech industry) are any indication, then the only ones who'll cause their downfall are themselves.

Hell, Anita herself lost some credibility during E32015 regarding what she said about the new DOOM and Fallout 4.
>>
>>77568451
>>77568365
So basically, you're gonna meet some assholes in your life and the best thing to do is not give them the time of day to spew their bullshit then. Cause they don't seem like the kind of folks that actually want to talk so much as the kind that just want to yell, about pretty much anything for any reason.
>>
File: vlr.png (146KB, 320x260px) Image search: [Google]
vlr.png
146KB, 320x260px
>>77568509
Get out of here, Ace!
VLR Spoiler
>>
File: Ohwow.jpg (38KB, 562x437px) Image search: [Google]
Ohwow.jpg
38KB, 562x437px
Post yfw Caitlin Jenner is now literally a hero out to save the world from the ads.
>>
>>77568553
Holy shit you should check out some of the threads some time. People are tossing around allegations of racism and sexism like you wouldn't believe. It's definitely gotten better, but it was obnoxious as fuck for quite some time.
>>
File: image.png (147KB, 600x266px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
147KB, 600x266px
>>77568555
Anita lost even more cred as of late.
>>
>>77568657

I wonder what she'll do when she's irrelevant again
>>
>>77568657
It gets even better since she flat out says "Linkle is not what we mean when we say we want female Link".
>>
>>77568357
>vs muh safe space of saying whatever the fuck I want without having to consider the consequences

Reminder that you are literally only able to make this statement on 4chan and not many other places on the Internet without facing consequences yourself

You're a hypocrite anon, you're a monkey flinging shit at BOTH sides and thinking your shit doesn't stink at all
>>
>>77568680
Harass herself on twitter until she gets an audience with the president himself (or god forbid, herself) to write a bunch of new laws about how all men must have their internet usage monitored at all times by a feminist approved anti-harassment officer who can have them arrested for rape at any time for any current or possible future instances of misogyny.
>>
>>77568697
I was actually just reading that. Holy shit, some of these people.

They're literally shitting on a character because she has 'le' at the end of her name.
>>
>>77568541
Stop shitposting so recklessly.
>>
>>77568723
Her complaint was on Linkle's looks and her "cutesy name". Someone wake me up when someone's daughter gets named Aborted Fetus Sandpaper Genitals, which is the least cute arrangement of words I could come up with.
>>
File: 1387-1-8-6.jpg (19KB, 400x228px) Image search: [Google]
1387-1-8-6.jpg
19KB, 400x228px
>>77567701
>I'm not making the butthole thing up by the way, that actually happened and sold
>>
File: dobson on metal gear.png (37KB, 440x586px) Image search: [Google]
dobson on metal gear.png
37KB, 440x586px
>>77568778
What kills me is that Hyrule Warriors is a game with a huge fucking cast, most of which are awesome women. You think she'd talk about how great it is to play as fan favorite characters like Impa or Ruto.

But no, she's saying that Linkle is somehow a bad character. Knows nothing about her personality or mannerisms, but she's just worthless.

Sometimes I think these people won't be happy until women are not featured in video games.
>>
>>77568805
What blows me is they still think Bethesda games are problematic.
>>
File: 0.00 percent mad.gif (1MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
0.00 percent mad.gif
1MB, 640x360px
>>77568496
>>77568573
>PC Principle is a human from the future sent back to the present prevent the Rise of the Ads
>He is Butters and his Canadian girlfriend's future son
>Traveling to the past distorted his memories and allowed him to be used by the ads.
>Seeing him with Leslie awakened his memories and reminded him of his mission
>He and Catlin Jenner are integral to prevent the horrible future that awaits not just South Park but the whole world.
>>
>>77568824
What episode of Eva is this.
>>
>77568778
>which is the least cute arrangement of words I could come up with.

How about >He recks tile disk fun chin all
>>
>>77568805
Impa's a different can of worms.

>tfw blocked by Diaz when I pointed out that Impa's never been famously known for using a greatsword.
>>
I think the reason they chose Caitlin Jenner is because of the PC crowd, she's the only one who'll turn around and go "hey that was pretty funny".

http://www.newnownext.com/caitlyn-jenner-im-voting-republican-in-2016/11/2015/
>>
>>77568839
The one with a training mode and super meter, clearly.
>>
>>77568846
Didn't Diaz throw a hissyfit saying Nintendo owed him money for the idea of Linkle?

>>77568858
I like that they're portraying him as being someone who genuinely seems to want to do good for the world while being woefully ignorant about everything as well.
>>
>>77568805
What kills me is faggots who argue over whether a game is sexist. Its just a fucking game if you dont like it dont play it but dont ruin other peoples fun acting like a crybaby ass bitchmade faggot ass bitch
>>
>>77568873
Nah, he critiqued Nintendo's design on Linkle saying "what do I know, it's not like I've ever designed Zelda characters", which he technically didn't. he just drew boobs on Link.
>>
>>77568873
I always had a feeling if Bruce gets dragged into it, she'll say fuck you to the SJWs instead of stand beside them.
>>
I'm getting sucked into the plot way more than I'd like to admit.
>>
>>77568820
Well they are. You'll find more bugs in a Bethesda game then you will in a New York sewer, and that's a lotta bugs. I would certainly call that problematic.
>>
File: diaz.png (367KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
diaz.png
367KB, 750x1334px
>>77568896
No, he was legit mad.
>>
>>77568545
>/pol/ is shit compared to what /n/ was.

They're the same shit m8, only back then people were still talking about news more than they did politics.
>>
Matt and Trey sure do love their anime
>>
>>77568924

So some random schmuck drew a r63 Link and he thinks he should be paid cus he made some fan art?
>>
>>77568924
Wow. How far does he have his head shoved up his ass for him to think he's the only one to ever think of r63 Link?
>>
>>77568945
Technically he didn't even do that. He drew fanart of a game where you played as Zelda, and Link was a prince.

He shut up about it after some whining, since everyone was calling him out.
>>
>>77568968

What kind of thought process made him imagine he'd be recognized for what he did
>>
File: Puppy.gif (940KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
Puppy.gif
940KB, 500x280px
>Entire season is going to end up being an ad for Fractured But Whole
>>
>>77568924
You know am I think person who wishes nintendo had played it a little less safe and just used a different cast in a different section of the universe. It would have been nice to see different areas of the world. I feel like genderbent link just lets them reuse assets rather than creating something new.

Also she's pretty much just the Elf from dragon's crown.
>>
>>77569033
It's just an additional HW character, its not a new game or anything.
>>
>>77568981
He has an ego.
>>
>>77569033
The fact that she's pretty much the elf from dragon's crown kinda goes against the idea that she's just genderbent link, no? I mean, that's literally what the feminist uproar is about. They hate that their female Link isn't literally Link wearing a sports bra.
>>
>>77569049
This, she's just waifu/fap bait for their musou spin off game. She wasnt designed to appeal to some PC agenda or champion a new age for the series. That game is filled with dumb shit like that which will likely never see the light of day in a mainline Zelda game.
>>
>>77569049
Oh then I guess that doesn't matter much but it still feels lazy.

>>77569055
Not really. The elf is kind of generic elf chick which linkle is as well. I mean there are some differences but the look is almost the same.
>>
>>77569055
>>77569033
>Dragoncrown invented green and brown-clad blonde archers
>>
>>77569087
I just said that the elf is generic. The only thing notable is that she's the most recent character with the look in a long time.

Which is the problem with linkle for me. Is just that she's generic.
>>
>>77568784
see >>77568109 for the IRL buttholes, and yeah i was thinking of your pic as well
>>
>>77569087
I'm just using the terminology he used as a means to point out that Linkle being "literally x character" goes against the notion of her being "female Link" which is what has the feminazi's panties all wadded up.
>>
>>77569102
Being generic is fine with me, after all that's basically what her entire inception and reason for being came from.

>>77569108
They're always riled up. They're also pushing the "female Link" shit even though it's been stated that she's her own separate character.
>>
>>77569108
They share the same features because it's a generic look. DC was about archtypes. Which is weird that every character has something striking about themselves except the elf.

I feel like Link look would be as generic as linkle's if other copycats tried to drive the look into the ground but for some reason that never became the look of a generic elf.

>>77569104
He couldn't even use nice ones.
>>
>>77562997
>>77562997
>>77568367
Attention? Do you think they got vocal by not bringing attention to the patriarchy or racism? No, they made noise about it and that's how they funked things.
>>
File: generic elves.png (1MB, 1894x1200px) Image search: [Google]
generic elves.png
1MB, 1894x1200px
>>77569150
Yeah, there's not even that many things similar, just the use of a hood, braided hair, and absolute territory.
>>
>>77569150
Elf is supposed to be small, lithe and graceful. You're supposed to recognize characters instantly by their silhouettes and stances, just like in Team Fortress 2.

Granted she can get lost in the action easier, but its a smart design overall.
>>
File: UICWgxy.png (728KB, 1364x754px) Image search: [Google]
UICWgxy.png
728KB, 1364x754px
>>77562997
A) She got to speak at the UN for Women, or whatever its called.

B) the report they presented was dismissed and essentially laughed out for being woefully out of date and using incorrect statistics.

I really don't think it will happen, but I'd love an Anita joke in SP. Although that would also validate her, I suppose.
>>
>>77569198
she used fucking local file names from her own HDD to try and argue her facts which cant even be accessed by the masses

Shes around till she she finally just leaves the industry
>>
>>77549952
Tell us about the cartoons who does make it better. At lest they have a point and don't try the 'we are all wrong/right' coward bs.
>>
>>77569179
fucking hated seeing the same shit at her reveal

JUST
>>
>>77569198
>tfw there was a heavily promoted "Who's Afraid of Feminism?" seminar at my college with heavy use of this human joke's "research"
I guess I'm afraid of it now, if this guff is what they think it means.
>>
"Does she know she's an Ad?"

I swear to god, if this ends in a Tears in the Rain moment, I will lose my shit.
>>
>>77554872

The NAMBLA episode includes a line about how gays have equal rights and now it's time for pedophiles to get the same.

Gays didn't even have equal rights at the time but this is exactly what happened once they got it...
>>
>>77567545
>>77568989
underrated theories
>>
>>77569383
What happened? Attacks on Paris? Cause like you said they've been using that line of reasoning for a while now.......
>>
>>77569418
People have been saying it's a lead up to an ad for the game. Didnt they already do that in the Black Friday Trilogy?
>>
>>77568330
Americans do have this way of taking ideas and ratcheting them up to stupid extremes so they polarize everyone. Atheism and feminism are both prime examples - both have been mainstream moderate positions in Europe for decades, but once America got their hands on them the terms became poisoned by association with insane extremists.
>>
>>77568705
While there are no "real" conseuquences here outside of the occasional warnings and bans, calling or even implying 4chan a safe space is hilariously naive.

By definition, no one is going to call you a raging autist that needs to get the fuck out in a safe space. We do that shit on average once every thirty seconds. Here, you WILL be exposed to ideas that you disagree with, and be told to kindly gobble a dozen dicks if you have a problem with it.

So yeah, we're a shithole too, but that's still slightly better.
>>
>>77568805

>the cast
the relation is 2:1 or 3:1 or something to that effect, but it doesn't really matter since the characters are all fun to play (except zant)

>You can't use the subweapon radial in multiplayer
>>
Calling out Fractured But Whole will play out.
>Play the game as a White Douchebag
>your main quest is infiltrate the PC frat house
>level is hard mode.

>play as a PoC Douchebag
>all the frat bros just leave you alone.
>>
>>77543528
>hypocrisy people build up to seem like better people.

Which are what SJWs are.
>>
>>77569768
bait/10

here is your (You)
>>
>>77569758
Can we play as gay douchebag and still get the easymode frat house?
>>
>>77569787
WHERES YOUR CONSENT FORM!?
>>
>>77568651
On /aco/? The board about naked cartoon characters? Why would that be a gathering place for SJWs.
>>
>>77568657
There's literally no way to please these people.
>>
>>77569758

>Implying there's any PoC at PC Frathouse
>>
PC Principal is an ad for Life Insurance. He wants to Keep Everyone Safe and create a SAFE SPACE no one will be hurt it.

He's PC BECAUSE he's an Ad for Life Insurance.
>>
>>77569087

If we're being honest, Record of Lodoss War did that.
>>
File: 2926290-6557862223-grasp.jpg (607KB, 648x881px) Image search: [Google]
2926290-6557862223-grasp.jpg
607KB, 648x881px
>>77567811
and your dick is just a vagina morphed in the womb
>>
>>77570134
Record of Lodoss War

BROTHER!
>>
>>77570148

That's just the earliest example of that design being shown as being "Elven" that I can think of.
>>
>>77570178
Yeah thats kind of the same for me when SciFi channel actually did anime and I got to see that with stuff like armitage and akira

Great designs all around
>>
>>77566358
PC Principal turns out to be a good character especially if he's an ad without knowing it
>>
>>77547637
why the fuck did he keep suggesting that
>>
>>77567687
>>77567811
I'm pretty sure Jenner hasn't yet gone through the dickintovaginoctomy.
>>
File: 1447825672768.png (252KB, 1024x524px) Image search: [Google]
1447825672768.png
252KB, 1024x524px
>>77568344
>A lot of Japanese games are being heavily censored in the West now because women in revealing clothing "sends the wrong message".

No, no, no. Youre lying. You must be lying. Japanese vidya is all we have left. Based developers like kojimbo or kamiya wouldnt do as in like that no matter how much american tumblrinas complain. People over there dont care. Stop saying such things man, you had me worried.
>>
What if PC Principle isn't an ad?
What if he's an Ad blocker? Why else does he tell leslie to shut up?
>>
>>77570347

/v/ is currently having a shitfit over the new xenoblade chronicles game removing the boob slider that let you adjust the size of some character's boobs
>>
>>77570357

Don't forget the Street Fighter V thing.
>>
>>77570347
>>77570357
By "a lot of japanese games" he means "the two /v/ has been shitposting about non-stop"

By "heavily censored" he means they removed a boob slider in one game and some costumes in another.

The "sends the wrong message" thing is a total fabrication that happens to fit his internal narrative.

This is a South Park thread. Be anti-bullshit like South Park. Don't be Cartman and don't be PC principal.
>>
File: 1447054308025.jpg (100KB, 465x342px) Image search: [Google]
1447054308025.jpg
100KB, 465x342px
>>77570357
Thats just one game right? It wont spread. Yeah, it wont.

Were doomed, arent we?
>>
>>77570387

Ignoring the hyperbole, neither of those two specific cases you mentioned should be acceptable.
>>
>>77569357
If they get even a little bit more Blade Runner I will be infinitely happy.
>>
>>77570406
>neither should be acceptable
In what context? By whom? To what end? What action should be taken and by whom?

"X shouldn't be acceptable" isn't a meaningful statement.

Either man up and suggest what you want done or sit back down.
>>
>>77568509
>/pol/ is fun and has good memes
>
>>
>>77570419

Is it really that hard to understand?
The games should be released with all of the same content and features that existed in the original japanese release, just in english. Removing features for the sake of pushing an agenda should not happen
>>
>seasons draws out into very complex and lengthy advertisement for Fractured But Whole

Even if this turns out to be true I can't wait to see how it plays out
>>
>>77570419

Well, pray tell me why should removing costumes and getting rid of the boob sliders be acceptable? They don't add anything, but they don't detract from the game either. They're options, and having lots of options are great.

They also got rid of the religious and philosophical themes that were in the previous game, for what reason?

This is especially strange given how Bayonetta 2 is uncensored and untouched.
>>
I have to admit if this season which has been full of calling out politically correct bullshit ends with some message about how ads are dumb it'll be a little bit of an anticlimax
I hope they relate the ad stuff back to social justice
>>
>>77568213
Not all aid volunteers are feminists and not all feminists are aid volunteers. When will this insipid meme die?
>>
>>77570438
>Is it really that hard to understand
It is when you simply make blanket statements and refuse to back them up.

>The games should be released with all of the same content and features that existed in the original japanese release, just in english.
Why? Why is that so necessary and important? How far should we go to ensure this? Should we protest? Make a law? Or are you just blustering to make yourself feel good?

>Removing features for the sake of pushing an agenda should not happen
You haven't established that that's the reason behind the removals (and honestly, that's retarded, it's adapting the product to the west's market), and even if you had "it shouldn't happen" isn't a meaningful statement.

>>77570465
>why should it be acceptable
Because it hurts no one, most likely helps the product, and it's their product to do with as they wish. The argument that they shouldn't be allowed to change things in localization is much more difficult, and completely unsupported by anything you people say.

Yes, having lots of options is nice, but also totally irrelevant to this conversation.

>They also got rid of the religious and philosophical themes that were in the previous game, for what reason?
Why does the reason even matter?

>This is especially strange given how Bayonetta 2 is uncensored and untouched.
This does not follow.
>>
So is Jimmy a disabled ad?
>>
>>77570472
It relates to this season being an ad for Fractured But Whole
>>
>>77570525
No, he's an ad-blocker. The ads can't disable him, because he's already disabled.
>>
File: decline.jpg (34KB, 523x461px) Image search: [Google]
decline.jpg
34KB, 523x461px
>>77570401
Remember when everyone flipped the finger to ebaumsworld by stealing content from independent artists? Now thats literally facebook or any social media because people stopped giving a shit. History repeats itself, if you stop caring about censorship it progresses until the next generation call for our shit.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BijChf8ROJU it has been not even 10 years holy hell
>>
>>77570535

Fractured But Whole isn't coming out before S20 starts though
It's a bit premature to be advertising it when there isn't anything more than the initial teaser trailer that has been released. Compare that to how much promotion SOT had by the time the black friday trilogy happened
>>
>>77570514

You never gave a good reason why the changes are acceptable except "because it is, now shut up".

Hell, even saying "because the west isn't ready for it" would have been acceptable. (even though there are boob sliders in western games these days too.)
>>
>>77570347
The Japs aren't the ones doing it. It's the Western publishers.
>>
>>77570568
>You never gave a good reason why the changes are acceptable
That they own the product and it's theirs to do with as they wish isn't a good enough reason?

Are you advocating for a law preventing self-censorship or are you just retarded?
>>
>>77570514
The purpose of translating a game is to TRANSLATE it, not APPROPRIATE it. There is a very important difference. Customers want to be able to play the same game that the japanese play, not something which has been butchered and adjusted to what market research said white people would like better. Why do you think people make fun of Phoenix Wright being set in Los Angeles despite all of the traditional japanese looking locations? This isn't exclusive to sexual and religious stuff nor is it a new issue, it's changes in general to the original material which the audience for these games have long been vocal about not wanting

You haven't made an actual argument, you're just saying 'you're wrong' without supporting that claim
>>
>>77570588

Why are you blindly supporting them though? Do you believe that them changing things in the game whether it's removing features or rewriting dialogue to omit its original meaning is a GOOD thing?
>>
>>77570600

Because to him, having a butchered product is better than nothing.

The WiiU has very little games, so he'll take whatever good games he can get. At least THAT I can understand.
>>
>>77570589
>The purpose of translating a game is to TRANSLATE it, not APPROPRIATE it.
It's called localization, not translation. A whole lot more than simple translation goes into the process.
>Customers want...
The localizers/publishers making these changes clearly disagree. Their beliefs on the market, true or otherwise, are guiding their decisions and absolutely nothing about that is "unacceptable."

You're saying you're arguing that these things aren't right or acceptable, but all you're actually saying is that you don't like it. That's fine, but it's not the same as saying it shouldn't be allowed.
>>
>>77570588

Just because something CAN be done, doesn't mean it SHOULD be done

Do you not understand this? It's not about censorship, it's about creating a better end product

>>77570621
Unacceptable doesn't mean 'shouldn't be allowed', it means 'shouldn't be done'
>>
>>77570600
I'm totally ambivalent. It's their product and if they feel they need to alter it for other markets I genuinely could not care less. The idea that I should be angry that I miss out on a boob slider and a costume is ridiculous.
>>
So Barbrady is Terminator now?
>>
>>77570638
>that episode when it's revealed that Barbrady can't read

all these feels
>>
>>77570633
Unacceptable means it cannot be accepted. The reason it by itself is meaningless is because you're not saying by whom.

>it's not about censorship
Could've fooled me with the 10 shit threads a day that start with CENSORSHIP IN GAMES
>>
>>77570637
>I genuinely could not care less
So why the fuck are you responding at all? You are autistically caught up on the semantics of the word 'unacceptable' as if uttering it triggered your beliefs in freedom of speech or some shit, and to prove your 'point' you're blindly supporting something which you claim to not care any less about

Just stop posting
>>
>>77570637

I wonder how you felt when Midway removed the blood from the SNES version of MK because of what Nintendo wanted?

Let's just say when MK2 came out, they changed their mind and let Midway have the blood.
>>
>>77570652

Because clearly I make those threads and hold the exact same opinion as the people in those threads

fucking hell
>>
>>77570638
He's a man denied his hometown, Kyle is a Jew deprived of his words, Jimmy is a visionary robbed of his future.
>>
>>77570656
>So why the fuck are you responding at all?
To try to gain insight on why you people are shitting all over /v/ every day. To try to maybe evolve your argument a bit so it has some substance instead of being you angrily crying.
>>
>>77555849

Butters thread
>>
>>77570662
>I wonder how you felt when Midway removed the blood from the SNES version of MK because of what Nintendo wanted?
It seemed silly to me but I sure wasn't angry about it.

In fact, the concept of being angry about something like that is so foreign to me I genuinely cannot understand what kind of person would. It's just not something to get angry about.

I mean, you're seriously saying I should've been angry over a red sprite being changed to a grey sprite.
>>
>>77570648
>>77570671
>Come with me if you want to live I'm super serious!
>>
>>77570675

This may be news to you but I have never spoken about this on /v/ before and have nothing to do with the people you apparently have an agenda against

I believe companies can be misguided in what they believe their customers want. I am not saying they should be revoked of their right as the owner of the game to remove or modify content when releasing it in the west, I'm just saying they're fucking idiots who are out of touch with their audience
>>
>>77570700
There you go, champ, you did it! You coherently made your opinion clear and reasonable without resorting to stupid statements like "it shouldn't be allowed"!

Now was that so hard?
>>
>>77570727

fuck off, I've been saying this exact same thing the entire time
>>
>>77570727
fuck off
>>
>>77570727
>>>/out/
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
17KB, 480x360px
>>77570754
>>77570775
You first, buckaroos
>>
>>77570754

But not the way HE wants it!

He won't acknowledge "Fuck off, you stupid faggot" but he'll approve of "Kindly remove yourself from the gene pool, you brain dead troglodyte!"
>>
>>77570652
>The reason it by itself is meaningless is because you're not saying by whom.

Is english not your first language?
The person using the word 'unacceptable' is the one who it's unacceptable to, you retard
How the fuck were you so caught up on such basic comprehension?
>>
>>77570671
Barbrady playable character in Fractured But Whole!
>>
File: 1438959754246.jpg (664KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1438959754246.jpg
664KB, 1920x1200px
This thread is giving me the giggles. Seems this season hit a little bit too close to home for OP and a few other people in this thread, and they're now trying to internalize and twist that criticism so it isn't about them.

Sorry lads, safe spaces, politically correct, trannies... it's all about shitting on SJWs.
>>
>>77570800
That's simply not true, anon. "This is unacceptable" can mean anything ranging from "I don't like it" to "This needs to be illegal yesterday." In the former context the "whom" is indeed just the speaker but in the latter the speaker is implying it is unacceptable to society, who he claims to speak for.

But we're getting off topic. Just be mindful of your diction in the future, buddy.
>>
When is Kenny going to die this season?
>>
>>77570831
Oh I almost forgot: MICROAGGRESSIONS
>>
File: Never go full faggot.png (20KB, 1315x173px) Image search: [Google]
Never go full faggot.png
20KB, 1315x173px
>>77570831
It's funny to see the different responses. From those who are militant it's "South Park was never relevant and it's just going too far, it used to punch up!" and then there's "The theme of south park is very vague this season, I don't know what they're trying to say" like the people who thought "The first episode is about Tom Brady!" Then there's the Livid Liquids.
>>
>>77570836
>your

I just got here to witness your retardation, I'm not the person you were talking to
he clearly already won that argument
>>
>PC Principal having an existential crisis
Heroic sacrifice confirmed
>>
>>77570891
>and then there's "The theme of south park is very vague this season, I don't know what they're trying to say"
No fucking way. Has to be satire or something.

>>77570921
>PC Principal saves everything, talks about how he was being misguided by corporations
>Kyle steps in a tries to finish his speech
>>
What's going to happen to PC principal?

Will be be killed off?
Will be become a good guy and make a heroic sacrifice?
Will he stay around as a toned down version of himself, just without the principal title?

Or what if, if he really is an ad, his real name IS PC Principal since he was engineered to fit that role and cannot do anything else?
>>
>>77570939
That's IGN's take on it, no joke.
>>
>>77568705

I'd give you some credibility if you weren't so obviously defending yourself because I attacked your agenda of choice rather than even entertaining the thought that you're just being manipulated and fulfilling someone's narrative.

Shit like gamergate is the exact same bullshit as what SJW's are doing - people's good intentions serving a "greater good" of pushing someone's political agenda, with all kinds of bells and whistles like vague promises of "freedom of speech" or "ethics" to keep the little agenda warriors going.

I'm more than sure that people like TB or Milo Yiannopolis have good intentions and really believe it's about ethics, don't get me wrong. The problem is that collectively, a great majority of gamergate is exactly what they hate to be called - a reactionary movement. A "movement" of young adults and teenagers who have never actually read up on "freedom of speech" and mostly don't even realize that there are very specific agreed upon exceptions to "freedom of speech", but are willing to fight anyone who tries to tell them what they can and cannot do if anyone at all presents it to them as an existing, viable option - that is, of course, without them realizing that they're defending "freedom of speech" the agenda-serving buzzword, not "freedom of speech" the actual ideological construct.
>>
>>77571219
>a reactionary movement
I never understood why people see this as pejorative, especially those who use it against right-wing stuff.

Wasn't progress meant to be good by their standards? Wasn't it a great thing to go against the status quo? A bit intellectually dishonest.
>>
>>77571265

> A reactionary is a person who holds political views that favor a return to the status quo ante, the previous political state of society, which possessed characteristics (discipline, respect for authority, etc.) that he or she thinks are negatively absent from the contemporary status quo of a society. As an adjective, the word reactionary describes points of view and policies meant to restore the status quo ante.[1]

> Political reactionaries are at the right-wing of a political spectrum; yet, reactionary ideologies can be radical, in the sense of political extremism, in service to re-establishing the status quo ante. In political discourse, being considered a reactionary is generally regarded as negative; yet the descriptor political reactionary has been adopted by the likes of the Austrian monarchist Erik von Kuehnelt-Leddihn,[2] the Scottish journalist Gerald Warner of Craigenmaddie,[3] the Colombian political theologist Nicolás Gómez Dávila, and the Hungarian historian John Lukacs.
>>
File: banana.jpg (58KB, 436x438px) Image search: [Google]
banana.jpg
58KB, 436x438px
>South Park pulling a Zizek
I'm ok with this
*sniffs*
>>
>>77571313
>>77571265

In other words,

Because when the left wing gets the power, suddenly "reactionary movement" is a pejorative, because it's going against THEIR status quo.

They're all about going against the status quo, unless when THEY represent the status quo.
>>
>>77570695
Similarly, I am sure there are things you care a lot about, which other people will not understand.
I am absolutely sure there have been moments in your life where, as it seemed to another person, you were irrationally angry over something that has no actual importance.

Why would you sperg out over a subject matter you don't care about? It makes you look, and argue, like an absolute retard.
>>
>>77570836
Just like how "you're killing me" could me that your argument is draining the life out of me and I will die soon or your argument is so bad that I am laughing too hard. I get your point but trying to argue that we should accept connotation over denotation is a bit of stretch. I don't disagree with you 100% but by your logic his use of the word unacceptable could mean anything so who even cares what word means.
>>
>>77571379

No need to delve too deep into that, actually using the words "left-wing" and "right-wing" as part of a point is harmful to begin with, as the only purpose those words serve anymore is to oversimplify matters in order to - you guessed it - push an agenda. That's all they're good for anymore.
>>
>>77570891
>"The theme of south park is very vague this season, I don't know what they're trying to say"

Literally every IGN review of this season, desu. Even when the point is blindingly obvious, the reviewer goes "I'm just not sure what this is in reference to".
>>
>>77571512

I only mentioned it in the context of the other posts. Both sides sum it up as "It's fine when I have the power, but it's bad when THEY have the power." Sometimes it's justifiable (like you don't want ISIS for example to get any power), but most often it's a power grab.
>>
>Jimmy has a similar stance, so he rejects PCP’s efforts to shut him up, as well as the policy that the principal gets to check every issue of the paper for potentially offensive material before it goes to print. Jimmy decides to go on his own renegade paper route (atop an oversized Thomas the Tank Engine, no less) that soon garners considerable readership around South Park due to Super School News’ unflinching eye and lack of advertising. Specifically, it doesn’t assault the reader with ads dressed up as articles, as Stephen Stotch observes in a brilliant Vertigo-like sequence that captures how maddening yet addictive sponsored content (and the internet in general) can be. For the record, every site I write for runs ads or publishes sponsored content (usually both), so I understand it’s just the name of the game these days. And as readers, we’re all just as responsible for its existence as the media outlets who publish it.
Well, the AV Club reviews always deliver
>>
>>77568481
Almost everyone in her generation used to be against gay marriage, saints and gays included.
>>
>>77568820
Dobson at least thinks Skyrim is problematic because there's that one bard who hits on female characters
>>
>>77571597
How does Dobson plan on breeding?
>>
>>77571219
I just didn't like to see retards get coverage for their shitty games because they blew some guys behind a dumpster at a convention

I didn't want my harmless comments on forums removed because said retard was also friends with mods, who also promoted their content.

Where the fuck does freedom of speech play into this? Just because I choose to question the powers that be?

The only argument that I see is: " if you don't like it, leave! There is no freedom of speech here!"

Despite those communities literally thriving and parading around that idea mere weeks ago.

No, here's what's happening: I'm saying shit you don't like to see. Instead of debating or tolerating my views, you try to stifle and remove them because they make you uncomfortable. You use vague phrases like 'creepy' or 'bigoted' to quickly label things and categorize complex ideas, so you don't have to dwell too hard on things that might shatter your shallow worldview.

But please, let's skirt around the issue by arguing about the definition of freedom of speech some more. These distractions can only work so well.
>>
>>77571379
Remember when they used to fight for free speech and it was the old conservatives telling them what they're allowed to wear?
>>
>>77571219
Yeah yeah cool you can tell me why I'm wrong, but once again, you're being stunningly hypocritical

>I'd give you some credibility if you weren't so obviously defending yourself because I attacked your agenda of choice

Right now you're calling 4chan a safe space where you don't have to consider consequences and directly benefiting from it, which makes you a hypocrite, and when called out on that, you switch to saying that I'm stonewalling... in order to stonewall because you don't want to hear what I'm saying

It's not about credibility, that's plain facts which can be directly taken from looking at your posts
>>
>>77568839
Under Night
>>
>>77571609

Exactly. Now the conservatives are the ones fighting for free speech while the liberals are telling them what they're allowed to wear.

It's becoming clear that both parties only champion free speech when THEY'RE not the ones in power. When they have the power, they'll happily cast it aside.
>>
>>77571609
And when opposing the president politically was a democratic duty instead of dangerous treason.
>>
Buckle up, buckaroos!
>>
>>77566711
Just like The Force Awakens
>>
>>77571354
Zizek is such a fucking hack. Typical commie who sees the worst in everyone yet somehow thinks his utopian endgame is feasible.
>>
>>77571687
i love how there getting alot of milage out of this gag
>>
>>77543528
>SJW jumping through hoops to try and sleep at night
>>
>>77566906
>The Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFsHSHE-iJQ
>>
>>77566906
>the fucking articles of confederation
holy fuck this is ridiculous
>>
>>77568839
Under Night In-birth EXE: Late

No, that's really it's fucking title.
>>
>>77570465
It's shitty but at least with games you can mod content in even if the publishers don't agree with it Fallout 4 loli mods when?
>>
Im rewatching this episode and Im confused here. Why is the dental story clyde looks at an ad? Its a report on dental health.
>>
>>77573736
well it sure as hell isn't news.
>>
>>77573874
It's a fear-mongering story I guess? The study they talk about could only end in oral health remaining the same or getting worse as people age over the ten years. Since the results are rigged the article will always be negative , the fear mongering might make people more susceptible to products that tout themselves as cavity protecting even though their no different from competitors.
>>
>>77573736
>Clyde
I-I-It's Jimmy, actually.
>>
>>77573874
Its a study on dental health. Im not seeing any product from any business entity being pushed around. Id get it if it was a study showing how a certain product did better for dental health than others but like this? Nah.

Im just gonna guess its typical southpark stupidity and not take it seriously.
>>
>>77573874
>Retireing
>>
>>77574028
Read my post on >>77573994
>South park was right, people can't tell what are ads anymore
>>
>>77574028
Are you retarded? Are you telling me you're not seeing it, or should i say the lack of it?
>>
>>77573874
Looks the uppercase letters of the "buzzfed" articles could make a phrase but Im too lazy to give a shit.
>>
>>77568805
I don't understand why people get mad over media content. It's media. It's something that exists. Nobody is forcing you to buy videogames, watch tv, read books or open certain threads. It shouldn't matter if it exists or not, and it definitely shouldn't matter if it appeals to you or not. You have the right to vote with your dollar and that's all that should matter.
>>
>>77573994
But what if its factually true? Then isnt it news on some level? How do you know it isnt true? And doesnt that qualify almost all news as ads?

I read about murders in my neighborhood. Its negative. It gets me scared. So I decide I should buy a gun or purchase an alarm system. Well doesnt that make the first article jimmy read about a murdered doctor an ad too?

Maybe I dont get it, but thats what it looks like to me.
>>
File: Normie.jpg (19KB, 372x269px) Image search: [Google]
Normie.jpg
19KB, 372x269px
>>77543635
OH boy, a 13 year old white kid is going to educate us all on history. I'm sure this will be enlightening.

Go back to reddit and /r/theredpill. That's where conservatives belong. 4chan is for freethinkers who frequent /d/ and /lbgtqibbq/ and look for traps on /soc/. Reddit is more in line with your regressive concepts.
>>
Why is everyone advertising for LoZ in the second half of this thread? Stop it. You're being absorbed into the ad machine.
>>
>>77566197
Sounds like internalized transphobia to me, she's stunning and brave.
>>
>PC principal being offended by the disabled
PC principal is an ad
>>
>>77574099
It is factually true, logically over a ten year time period your teeth will either remain the same or get worse. The article is painting common sense as new information and placing it in a negative light to make it interesting.

For your example, reading about a new murder or a specific case would qualify as news. But a pointless statistic like "murders on the rise", when you live in a rapidly growing city, would not count as news, since it's common sense. The pointless statistic could qualify as an ad if a promise about "reducing increased crime" becomes a way to enforce stricter laws or get a politician more favor from the public
>>
>>77574068
Explain then genius. Theres no business entity or product being presented and theres the possibility thats an actual study. The only possible 'ad' I see is people trying to buy more dental products out of fear or awareness. Thats just the article inadvertently giving people the idea to buy things. Not sure if its fair to equate that to an ad. And this can apply to almost everything when you think that way.
>>
>>77574099
>But what if its factually true? Then isnt it news on some level? How do you know it isnt true? And doesnt that qualify almost all news as ads?
Depends on if the report was sponsored by some dental association. Just like how you get scientists that are paid by fast food companies to put out reports/research to say fast food isn't as bad as it is claimed to be etc.
You can only really trust independent research and even then it still may be inconsistent.
>>
>>77574212
A rise in murders can qualify as news when the factors arent exactly obvious. Its still a new development. Theyd also be more informative than just making guesses based on what you hear personally. Even so it still doesnt qualify as an ad.

And does reading about the new victim of a serial killer in my county qualify as an ad if it gets my freaked out enough to buy weapons and pay for security services? Its news according to your criteria but it got me to buy something.
>>
why are you guys explaining what click bait is?
>>
>>77574337
I'll agree with your first point. A article about a rise in murders for detroit would be pointless compared to a rise in murders for a small midwestern city.

For your second point reading about new victims of a serial killer indirectly becomes an advertisement for security companies. It's still technically news but then you have to question the value knowing that information adds to your life if the article is pure sensationalism.

>>77574397
this anon has it right, that dental article was clickbait. I think clickbait should count as an ad
>>
>>77574579
Then that just makes everything vague. I dont think something so indirect and inadvertent should qualify as an ad.

Also why are ads worse than hitler now? You still have the choice on whether to buy their shit or not. And ads keep businesses afloat. Its annoying when theyre everywhere but cmon.

And Im totally not a self aware ad trying to advertise ads, guys.
>>
>>77574800
>Im totally not a self aware ad trying to advertise ads, guys.

Oh I know, I've got adblocker. There's no way you'd be able to get through... r-right?
>>
>>77574874
It only makes us stronger anon.
>>
>>77574874
Eventually we will be gods towering above men. Your wills at our mercy. You will buy the products of my benefactors. It is the future.
>>
>>77567982
>One episode in an entire fucking mess of a season.
>>
File: Big Boss Zanzibar.jpg (71KB, 671x718px) Image search: [Google]
Big Boss Zanzibar.jpg
71KB, 671x718px
Advertise a product, spread it to almost every form of media, reap the profits...then profilerate the use of adblock, set the conditions for adaptation and improvement,... And continue advertisement stronger and more effective than ever.

Its a perfectly logical system. In this world of ours, business and profit never ends, and neither does our purpose, our raison d'etre.
>>
>>77575402
That image was also an ad. Buy konami's game. Let us reap profit.
>>
>>77570547

>won the battle but lost the war

We failed...
>>
>>77575617
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqUUlBwtKNs
>>
File: Untitled.png (26KB, 330x165px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
26KB, 330x165px
>>77575402
>What we propose to do is not to control content, but to create context.
>The digital society furthers human flaws and selectively rewards development of convenient half-truths. Just look at the strange juxtapositions of morality around you.
>You exercise your right to "freedom" and this is the result. All rhetoric to avoid conflict and protect each other from hurt. The untested truths spun by different interests continue to churn and accumulate in the sandbox of political correctness and value systems.
>Everyone withdraws into their own small gated community, afraid of a larger forum. They stay inside their little ponds, leaking whatever "truth" suits them into the growing cesspool of society at large.
>The different cardinal truths neither clash nor mesh. No one is invalidated, but nobody is right.
>Not even natural selection can take place here. The world is being engulfed in "truth."
>And this is the way the world ends. Not with a bang, but a whimper.
>>
>>77543528

But you just described SJW. They only pretend to care about social justice to inflate their own ego, pretend they are good, get a bunch of brainless fans (who may or may not have good intentions) and cry harassment when someone disagrees with them.
>>
>>77575993
>The chain of advertisements is what will truly bind this world together as one
>>
>>77573736
THEY'VE GOT YOU TOO
TRUST NO ONE
>>
>>77543528
>PCP has very PC opinions but is willing to violent and disturbing things to protect them.

Yes, that's all SJWs. They have no problem seeing someone be fined or tossed in jail over "problematic" art or speech. Outsourcing your violence to the police doesn't make you peaceful.
>>
File: 1430545772582.gif (1018KB, 500x265px) Image search: [Google]
1430545772582.gif
1018KB, 500x265px
>Leslie wears a shirt resembling Reddit
>Leslie is an ad
>therefore Matt and Trey think Reddit are ads and shills
>>
>>77575993
I'm fairly new to South Park I very rarely watch the show outside a few episodes Ive watched over the years.

I've never seen this character before this episode but is her shirt representing a faux Reddit? Again I rarely watch the show; plz no bully.
>>
>>77576395
Could be a reference, could he a coincidence, we don't know.
>>
>>77543528

>Tom the News reporter was one of the news broadcasters in the secret meeting

Holy fucking shit, when was the last time we saw him?
>>
>>77564236
The entire season will end in a joke about how it was an ad for the video game.
>>
>>77574136

What made you think I'm defending conservatives in that post? What, just because I pointed out that SJWs have become the new "Moral Majority"? Is it because SJWs are left leanin, and anyone who bashes them are "conservatives?"
>>
>>77559435

Sooner or latter you'll turn on minorities if you do not already, so no.
>>
File: ss (2015-11-19 at 07.11.14).jpg (123KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2015-11-19 at 07.11.14).jpg
123KB, 1600x900px
>>
>>77566906
>the look of utter disgust on the dude's face as the bitch in the car starts whining in that god awful voice

Hell, he was probably thanking the cop for saving him.
>>
File: 4c99afdb34[1].jpg (188KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
4c99afdb34[1].jpg
188KB, 1600x900px
I like how Tweek and Craig have been together since their episode.
>>
File: tifa a lewd.jpg (4KB, 126x138px) Image search: [Google]
tifa a lewd.jpg
4KB, 126x138px
>>77578882
She's cute! CUTE! CUUUUTE!
>>
>>77571687

I don't why I think this was the funniest scene. They already repeated it 3 times and do it at least once more and I will still find it funny.
>>
>>77579000
That's what I thought.

I hope the season doesn't end in her being murdered.
>>
>>77578882
I want to protect that ad
She doesn't even knows she's an ad...
>>
ISIS episode was too much plot and not enough comedy. There was a total of like 4 gags repeated for the entire half hour.
>>
>>77578992
Yeah, me too. I was kinda hoping for them to hold hand at some point but I guess it'd be a bit distracting. I'm still holding onto the hope they'll hold hands in the background at some point.
>>
>>77578882
It's odd, really, but I find a disturbing amount of South Park females cute/attractive.
>>
>>77575402
that scene isnt even in the game
>>
>>77578882
So i'm not the only one who wants to hold this girl right.
i wonder how she became an Ad. Are they made or conditioned?
either way the implications make my dick launch into orbit.
>>
What if they go Fallout 4 with this, where like half the town is actually ads?

Or at least brainwashed to be ads.
>>
>>77579381
i would hold them in the HIGHEST HONOR

GOMBORRAHHH HIROSHAIII
>>
>>77579381
>half the town was kidnapped and replaced by ad clones

Clone... Starts with C.... PC.... woah
>>
>>77570347
I just want them to start appealing to fujos now, hopefully that's how it goes since they never complain about sexualized males.
>>
>>77570831
all about making fun of SJWs, then why was the Canadian version of conservative republican candidate Donald Trump literally raped to death?
>>
>>77579564
Horseshoe effect
>>
I really hate ads, of all forms.
>>
>>77569198
>>77569285
It doesn't fucking matter how her presentation was the fact that we basically contributed to her get that big is the problem.
>>
File: 29834_2984-e1.jpg (56KB, 280x200px) Image search: [Google]
29834_2984-e1.jpg
56KB, 280x200px
>>77578992
I wonder what they were talking about.
>>
File: ss (2015-11-19 at 07.11.20).jpg (123KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2015-11-19 at 07.11.20).jpg
123KB, 1600x900px
>>77579367
>either way the implications make my dick launch into orbit.
>>
Do you think ads bleed?
>>
Principal PC is not just an ad but Paid Content.
That's why he's always telling Lesly to shut up. Because she's the old wave of ads and he's the new wave, trying to not look like an ad by telling the old ads to shut up so people will pay attention to what he's paid to say
>>
The running theme of the season is less about SJWs and more about progressivism less as an ideology and more as a trend.

Every time South Park becomes more "PC" Randy thinks about how cool it is. He spews the talking points, as does the rest of the town, in an effort to be more modern and viewed in a positive light rather than adhering to what they actually believe in.

It's against people who lord their PC status over others and the ones that follow them to be considered intellectual and "with it."
>>
File: adama glare.jpg (79KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
adama glare.jpg
79KB, 300x300px
>>77578882
>>
>>77578519

Still haven't learned how to spot irony and sarcasm on the internet I see.
>>
>>77579849
Dude. What if. What if his telling her to shut up because his an ad blocker.
>>
>>77543528
Why does this sound so much like /co/?
>>
>>77579904
The problem with that is that to call people out on just following a trend ignores that anti-PC fervor is also a trend. Claiming that someone is doing something just to be cool assumes too much.
>>
>>77576302
god please go back to /v/
>>
>>77579904
South Park has always wanted to look good in front of people, or at least the Mayor has. And to an extent the people of the town are generally nice and well meaning. The PC movement is just making them take it to lengths they previously never thought possible. But all in all it's hard to see any real harm done by it, the town is happier and at a higher quality then ever before.
>>
>>77580084

In my defense, Poe's law has kinda numbed me. I'll admit that I should have thought twice since alarm bells were ringing that this may be a troll due to how it was presented.
>>
File: YOUAREACYLON.jpg (14KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
YOUAREACYLON.jpg
14KB, 320x180px
>>77579996
>>
>>77543635
The funny thing is that if there was actually a correct way to live, a smart way to live, then you would be dumb to not live that way. It's a matter of opinion and freedom is good, sure, but it's perfectly within one's right to laugh out anyone who advocates poor life choices like faith healing. No one has the right to tell you what religion to be, but everyone has the right to express themselves.
>>
>>77581504
Fuck you and people like you.

God gave us free will and He damn well lets us use it.
>>
>>77581558
Yeah use it. Don't be mad at other people using it too. You aren't any more or less free than everyone else.
>>
>>77554295
Liberal-arts-collegefag here, yes it is that bad, it is McCarthyism at Its most potent and stifling at Its most benine, saying anything outside of the current doctrine at my school is social suicide.

A girl I know just accused this wimpy hipster kid of violently raping her on fucking fb this morning. Naming this kid as the rapist and "looking to get acknowledged as a survivor" trying to get the whole school on her side and standing in solidarity because this kid had to nerve to show up at a local show that she also attended.
I live with these people, they are the lowest form of scum, ive lived in the inner city and have more empathy for ghetto rats than sjw after attending an American liberal arts college.
>>
>>77581504
>>77581558
Actually, people do have the right to tell you what religion to be, they just can't force you to be a religion, even though parents implanting memes into their children's mind is standard.
>>
>>77581658
But did he rape her?
>>
>>77581658
Dumb bitches crying rape for attention is nothing new. And of course even when it's made completely clear or they admit they were lying it never makes the news, they just want to say it happened and news outlets never go back on it or highlight it.

Honestly makes me want South Park to tackle this blatent bullshit on women and feminists part, instead they just focus on the blanket PC movement, women arent even involved in anyway with it according to them.
>>
>>77581759
I guess you don't watch the news because Rolling Stones article where they gave the spotlight to someone who lied about being raped was all over it. Even on MSNBC.

It's great that you assume everyone is lying for attention though.
>>
>>77581828
Yeah that one time, and like i said it's never highlighted for a significant amount of time. Compared to the numerous cases where they're all too eager to report it.

Go back to thinking that 99% of women face sexual assault some time in their life like they love to claim though, totally believable.
>>
>>77581910
I'm not even saying that they're all telling the truth or even implying I believe in your made up stat. You did move the goal posts though because now you need a story highlighted for what you see as a significant amount of time. A news cycle shaming Rolling Stones and a follow up on how they aim to repair their image in the face of a university threatening to press charges won't be enough.
>>
>>77582176
That's kind of what it means to highlight it. A singular instance that goes on for some indeterminable length of time doesnt really qualify.

Even if i was wrong about literally one story it doesnt make up for the countless others that get recklessly broadcast.
>>
Are celebrities ads? I have a feeling The Force Awakens being released is going to tie into the grand finale somehow.
>>
>>77582623
Giving it a headline and making it part of a news cycle is to highlight. Highlighting is a vague act. Which rape news stories turned out to be false?
>>
>>77582992
Not that guy, but there was one around here that ended just a few weeks ago where a hockey player was accused of rape. After a bunch of absolutely retarded bullshit that would be perfectly suited to an episode of Law and Order SVU, the prosecutor finally dropped the case against him.

He still lost a bunch of endorsement deals and his reputation's been dragged through the fucking mud.
>>
I have a feeling that the end result will be to tie social justice to advertising by the end, which I hope is done in a clever way.
>>
>>77583179
I haven't heard anything about that. Maybe because I've been without cable. I haven't heard about that at all on fb. That sucks though. Link?
>>
>>77548193
>moral majority only loser deviants could disagree with
>>/pol/
>>
>>77583256
Clickbait journalism makes as money from people being outraged, but that isn't just an SJW thing considering that online conservative clickbait journalism is also thing.
>>
>>77567010
This perception is just as stupid as calling all conservatives hypocrites for not being Jesus.
>>
Calling it, Randy is an Ad.

Think about it, Whole Foods, Llorde, Sodasopa
>>
>>77582992
I think one at the University of Virgina. They made a huge fuss about it, turned out to be false and only gave like one segment of time to say the allegations were fake.
>>
>>77583445
That's the case Rolling Stones got in deep shit over. The one we've been talking about. The rape itself was just a story in RS, the fact that it was a false rape claim was on every major news network.
>>
>>77583328
I would say that the most infamous Clickbait is mostly SJW though. Buzzfeed Gawker Media, Cracked, etc.
>>
>>77583533
Considering that Breitbart has had more influence as has been exposed as being more dishonest than those, even to the point of Fox News having a big apology session for believing their Shirley Sharrod story like everyone else.
>>
I just watched the episode. Jeebus I loved that ending.
>>
>>77583272
http://www.cbssports.com/nhl/eye-on-hockey/25360393/report-patrick-kane-unlikely-to-face-criminal-charges-in-rape-case

Here you go.
>>
>>77543528
It's exactly what's happening with SJWs. On a grander scale, it's what has been happening with american college education for the last 8 years at least. Instead of being places where people go to learn about different things and find ways to help the world, a lot of universities are promoting this "progressive" propaganda in other to look good in front of everyone else. In other words, the system is downplaying education in favor of keeping a certain appearance. Same thing that's happening in Europe for example

The thing with ads is interesting, because it's exactly the thing that Gawker and lots of media conglomerates do nowadays. When it comes down to it it's really just corporations pushing a certain agenda to make profit. It just so happens that the newest agenda to appeal to is extreme leftism with huge totalitarian tendencies.
>>
>>77566727

It's actually pretty straightforward. They literally show you what media companies do in the episode. You go on any website nowadays and what do you see? Some article on a "controversial" topic. It's how sites like Kotaku and overall how Gawker media gets all their clicks. It's called clickbait for a reason

The equivalent on 4chan are the infamous bait shitposts. You know it's bait, yet everyone responds to it. Likewise, in a typical website a person will see something like "why modern videogames are sexist" and suddenly the article will get millions of hits. At the end of the day what does that mean? Millions of people who see ads for that particular website as well, and all of it comes down to revenue. Controversy sells, it always has

People are just too fucking retarded to realize it
>>
>>77584376
I went to college in democrat territory and got earfulls of conservative ag industry propaganda and anti-catholic religious propaganda from different universities. It's not as systematic as you think and I read that the Koch bros bought a university in Florida.

I don't see how gawker is extremist. They're too useless and "safe" to be extremist. It's typical liberal bias with headlines that are more obnoxious than usual.
>>
>>77578992
They're just an ad for boysu ravu right?
>>
>>77584481
It's not that they don't realize it, they just don't care. They want to be outraged or informed and they get what they came for.
>>
>>77584268
Thanks.
Is there anything reporting on how much this cost him?
>>
>>77584736
Not that I've heard. And it doesn't even seem like the news stations over here care about that at all.

Even when they reported on the charges being dropped, the news lady was quick to make it a point to add BUT HE MIGHT STILL BE A RAPIST THIS DOESN'T MEAN THAT HE'S INNOCENT.

Shit's fucked up.
>>
File: 1440539351587.png (293KB, 455x476px) Image search: [Google]
1440539351587.png
293KB, 455x476px
I'm gonna miss PC Principal after this season, He was a fun character. Though I actually felt bad for him when he was trying to fix things with his bros and all they cared about was crushing puss.
>>
>>77585032
To be fair, she isn't wrong. OJ didn't just get the charges dropped, he was declared innocent. MJ settled out of court.

If there's no court case the story loses it's edge.
>>
>>77585159
I actually feel like PC actually cares about his cause unlike the rest of them.
>>
>>77585159
He is a fun character, fits in with the rest of the cast well, legitimately believes in his ideals, truly wants to help and do good, and has the tragic fate of learning he is a Gawker tier advertisement ploy. I feel bad for the guy. I disagree with him but still sympathize and consider him a well rounded and good character.
>>
>>77585159
That one scene was clever indeed, I didn't expect them to make PC Principal sympathetic.
>>
I love that SP is actually tackling it, one thing I've noticed in the past 10 years is that every issue that they tackle almost immediately loses steam after SP rags on it.

I'm so happy we will return to some "okay" level of normalcy after this season.
>>
>>77585633
hasnt helped the syrian "refugee" shit, but yeah SP usually tries to make the world a better place
>>
>>77585657
Well they do each episode week by week right? I'm willing to bet next week will tackle it and the Paris attacks.
>>
File: 1437014454321.gif (193KB, 307x356px) Image search: [Google]
1437014454321.gif
193KB, 307x356px
>>77585292
>>77585294
>>77585530

You think he will die or go away by the end of the season?
>>
>>77585729
I hope not, he's the best new character they've added in years.
>>
>>77555111
dubs then dub trips, thoroughly checked my good sir.
>>
>>77585633
SP responds to issues while they are at their peak. There's no where to go but down by then. It's like the climate change thing came when there was a movie. How are they going to top a sensationalist movie? The queer eye for the straight guy dad was on its way out before the episode came out. It was pretty late to make any nonsense statement on metrosexuals. Trans issues have gotten bigger since that one older episode. PC culture isn't going anywhere in light of globalization and social media.
>>
File: 1387557591404.jpg (42KB, 495x636px) Image search: [Google]
1387557591404.jpg
42KB, 495x636px
>>77585729
I wish they brought back another mentor character like Chef.

I miss the HELLO CHILDREN!
>>
>>77585729
Tragic but noble and harrowing sacrifice to save the town in a very dramatic way, followed by pants shitting.
>>
>>77585775
Isaac Hayes is dead, man.
>>
>>77585710
>week by week

they usually take breaks
>>
File: image.jpg (45KB, 359x553px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45KB, 359x553px
>>77585775
Thanks for reminding me Chefs VA is dead
>>
>>77585819
I know, I still wish there was a mentor like figure brought back.
>>
File: 41856741785641.png (81KB, 199x260px) Image search: [Google]
41856741785641.png
81KB, 199x260px
>>77585847

It could be PC Principal, maybe he will change his ways slightly. Hell we don't even know his real name
>>
>>77585729

He's going to have some kind of redemption but I think he's going to leave
>>
>>77586043

PC Principal IS is hame
He's an ad who was artificially created for the sole purpose of replacing principal victoria
>>
>>77567697
It won't be the religious right again. People today are less religious than ever.
>>
PC Principal is an example of writing a character you disagree with yet is sympathetic. Ironically, the people in real life who shares his views (Dobson, Willis, Diaz Etc) will never write their antagonists with that many nuances.
>>
>>77585228

>OJ didn't just get the charges dropped, he was declared innocent.

What? In the United States there is just guilty and not guilty. If you aren't found guilty you are innocent. There is no legal diatinction between being acquitted and being declared innocent.
>>
>>77586297
>will never write their antagonists with that many nuances.

Im kind of sad about that, it was nice to know that some people just had different upbringings and saw life differently
>>
>>77586610
>it was nice to know that some people just had different upbringings and saw life differently
Couldnt you say this about just about any enemy, no matter how horrible they might be? Without going into that whole nature vs nurture thing, even these extremists are just people doing what they think is right. I dont think they finish a day of killing and terrorizing and go back to their base talking to each other about how evil they are.
>>
>>77586731
I cant argue with that, maybe we just need to judge people by the content of their character and not looks
>>
>>77568145
This is just society.

The basis of society is women pressuring each other to behave in a certain way. Men conform to what the women want, white knighting for them, in hopes of getting laid.

This is human society, since agriculture became successful human technology.
>>
>>77568824
Great idea! Greenlight it! Get it into production!
Thread posts: 515
Thread images: 63

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.