[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Arrow

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 383
Thread images: 36

File: 1447291877295.gif (842KB, 245x160px) Image search: [Google]
1447291877295.gif
842KB, 245x160px
>it's a Felicity causes pointless relationship drama episode
>>
Was Curtis just tricking when he said Oliver wasn't the Arrow? Isn't he supposed to be one of the smartest people on earth?
>>
Why does Oliver need to campaign? I thought it was a plot point earlier that pretty much anyone who runs is going to become mayor.
>>
>>77404791
You have to remind people to vote at all.
>>
>Ray you're fine aside from an iron deficiency

Poking fun at Iron Man similarities?
>>
I like that Lance and Donna became a thing.
>>
>>77404791
He still needs to be elected. You can't just become mayor.
>>
Is she supposed to be the attractive character? Don't watch but she's fugly, imagine her without the glasses and Hollywood hair and makeup. Does she have a god-tier rack or something?
>>
File: 1447290254908.jpg (51KB, 749x421px) Image search: [Google]
1447290254908.jpg
51KB, 749x421px
>>77404838
So it was you.
>>
>>77404863
Not with that attitude.
>>
>>77404863
>>77404814
Yeah but with no other candidates isn't it just a matter of time no matter what?
>>
>>77404869
https://instagram.com/p/4zVoOiCKcR/?taken-by=emilybett

She looks better without all the eye makeup than I would have thought

Thea is the hottest girl on the show though
>>
>>77404898
Ollie is the kind of guy who actually wants people to believe in him, not just become mayor automatically
>>
File: 1447291045775.gif (2MB, 375x210px) Image search: [Google]
1447291045775.gif
2MB, 375x210px
For real this episode sucked

Only good parts were Cleavage Canary and Ollie/Diggle bro moment
>>
>>77405080
Her boobs fight for justice.
>>
>>77404898
>what are write in candidates?
>what are those weird nutcases who get on the ballot and want to ban left shoes and cheese?
>>
So the campaign manager guy is a secret villain right?
>>
>>77405364
They're putting a lot of emphasis on him but that would be such a retread
>>
File: Emily Bett Rickards06.jpg (515KB, 1600x1066px) Image search: [Google]
Emily Bett Rickards06.jpg
515KB, 1600x1066px
>>77404869
>implying
>>
>>77405555
She's cute but too bad about that personality

Felicity worst girl
>>
>>77405364
No, just a bland love interest. Not as bland as DJ Nanda Parbeatz was last season though.
>>
File: zoom laugh.png (352KB, 486x489px) Image search: [Google]
zoom laugh.png
352KB, 486x489px
>>77405899
>DJ Nanda Parbeatz
>>
>>77405364
I don't know why we're supposed to care if he's not
>>
So, what exactly is this?
>>
>>77406396
An inconvenient way to carry around a blueprint
>>
>>77406396
Ancient Kree coordinates
>>
So that's why she was trending on twitter earlier? I was curious about that.
>>
>Felicity is still in charge for some reason
>Oliver is still pretending to like her
>still hasn't stabbed her with a fucking arrow for talking to him like she has any standing on the team at all
God fucking damn it can Felicity please just die?

Please?

I'll even fucking take Bitch Laurel again over one more minute of this Mary Sue Tumblr self insert bitch.
>>
>>77406396
Mother Box
>>
>>77404878
>as the fans have demanded on social media

why? youre never suppose to give the fans what they want, cause it always turns to shit. before they started the show, they didnt workshop with the green arrow fans to create the series.
>>
>>77406465
>kree
>>
That wasn't nearly as bad as you fags made it out to be. Nowhere close to season 3 shit.
>>
>>77406590
CW loves to pander to their fans.

Literally anything to get the Tumble audience, just look at Supernatural.
>>
>>77406595
That's what I said, yes
>>
>>77406655
>Felicity whining for no good reason whatsover
>omg Sara don't snap that guys neck even though you just shot 12 people
>Felicity's dumb mom
>Felicity's dumb mom and Lance together

It was pretty fucking bad
>>
>>77406548
Not too mention:

>Ray is back
>Felicity is still given the fucking company on a silver platter just because
This fucking whore has everyone in a mask riding her dick, is rich, popular, and still finds shit to fucking cry about.

She's too in love? Give me a fucking break. How many more teenage fan fiction traits can we shove on her?

If Dark actually ends up being her dad, I might drop this show. I came to see the Green Arrow, not a shitty discount Oracle.
>>
I actually liked this episode.

It's a small but important step towards unfucking ALL of the badness from Season 3.

So, we got Ray back without too much emotional stuff wasted on him. We got a lot of sassy/bitchy Felicity -- not the greatest thing, but certainly better than crying Felicity. More than that, though, is that it's clear that Felicity isn't going to be written terribly anymore. Even in a bad mood, she was funny this episode, and she wasn't simply used as a soundboard to say "OMG OLIBURR YOU CAN'T JUST DO THAT".

It's a character development episode on a show with 22 episodes. I'd much rather a weird, offbeat episode like this than another cryfest with pointless villains.

Still, Sara's plot was pretty badly handled. Hopefully, her visit to Central City (to see her mom) will lead to some more character building on The Flash.
>>
>>77406655
/co/ always overreacts. That's why I stopped posting in the livethreads.
>>
>>77406870
I feel like you haven't even watched this episode, let alone the show.

Ray literally said that he didn't want the company back YET.
>Felicity: I can catch you up on all the latest at your comapny.
>Ray: Actually, until I decide to come back from the dead, it's *your* company.

Secondly, she's definitely too in love. This isn't the writer's taking Felicity to a shitty plot point: they're LITERALLY addressing why her character was a piece of shit in Season 3, and hopefully developing her into the person she was in the first two seasons.
>>
>>77406879
Found the Felicity fanboy

She was terrible this episode bro. Literally whining and bitching over nothing at all.
>>
>>77406816
>Felicity whining for no good reason whatsover
Yeah, fuck her for feeling awful that she went on a vacation and missed Ray's emergency message for six months.
>omg Sara don't snap that guys neck even though you just shot 12 people
Killing while under a murder rage and shooting a gun against people with body armor for self defense purposes are two separate things, anon.
>>
>>77407440
It's one thing to feel awful and act like a bitch to innocent Ollie

She's literally an assassin she's murdered tons of people, who gives a shit
>>
>>77407490
and another to*
>>
>OMG FUCKING FEMALE CHARACTERS AMIRITE?!
Same /co/ different day. Nothing to see here.
>>
>>77407490
Nobody's saying she wasn't lashing out and being a bad gf, but it's an understandable reaction given what had just happened. She was going through emotional storm and being unreasonable, it's very human thing to do.

>She's literally an assassin she's murdered tons of people, who gives a shit

Ah yes, why care if your loved one could at a snap of a finger fall into a murderous berserker rage. First she smashed an innocent guard's face in and then she snaps a neck on a bad guy she had already taken down. Why worry indeed.
>>
>>77407619
>actually defending the poor writing

Jesus some of you people are delusional
>>
File: download.jpg (6KB, 246x205px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6KB, 246x205px
>>77407655
>poor writing is anything my autistic mind can't fully process
>>
>>77407728
>actually caring about Felicity's mood
>calls others autistic
>>
After the quality drop that was this episode I'm just going to wait until all of the Legends of Tomorrow setup is done and then i'm dropping this season unless confirmed that this shit is a one off.
>>
>>77408044
>not sticking for Hawkgirl and Hawkman

Seriously, bro?
>>
>>77404869
>>77404936
>>77405555
The tied back and glasses aren't doing her any favors. Her forehead is really small.
>>
>>77404277
Do any of you guys think Amell has gotten kinda better at acting this season? I feel like he has gotten a little bit.
>>
>>77408131
Probably cause he was in a real movie during the break.
>>
>>77408131
He gets better every season pretty much.

Seen with him and Lance a few eps ago was great
>>
>>77408087
I just hope they give Atom and Hawkman some good Bro scenes together. I always liked that Best Friend thing they had going.
>>
>Oliver has a black eye after getting hit by Constantine
>by the time the fight with a slav comes it disappears
>>
>>77407594

Nah. I'll complain when Oliver's being an obtuse, stubborn asshole, but I'm gonna complain about forced relationship drama too.
>>
>>77405899
D-damn it anon, that was good.
>>
>>77408258
Magic!
>>
I was disappointed Ollie didn't get to see Barry getting BTFO by Zoom.
>>
>>77408220
I know but it really felt like he had a little bit of a actual humorous character to him this last episode and some episodes before. I havent really seen that in the whole time ive watched this show
>>
>>77408381
They said they wanted Ollie to be lighter this season and it's definitely showing

More Diggle/Ollie bro moments pls
>>
I remember when /co/ used to love Felicity. It's amazing to consider given that she's Felicity Mao Hitler Stalin Satan Smoke to people now.
>>
>>77406396
Mother Box confirmed
>>
>>77408409
Can you honestly defend season 3 felicity?
>>
>>77408409
That was before she turned into a way to shoehorn Tumblr landwhale dreams of having a hot guy into a tv show.

I mean everyone hated Laurel when she was a whiny forced relationship drama bitch. Now shes just behind Thea for best girl
>>
>>77408409
Because S1/S2 Felicity is great. They ruined her by pandering.
>>
>>77408409
Olicity ruined felicity.
>>
>>77408409

It's pretty ridiculous how people are anally retentive about characters having understandably drama in the story. It's like people can't handle characters being emotional and sometimes acting emotionally, rather than rationally.

Diggle acts a bit mad at Ollie returning and taking charge? He's understandably annoyed after Ollie dragged Lyla and their kid to his undercover work last season, yet people immediately declared Diggle was shit now. Laurel going on a bender when she has deep emotional issues about Sara? Hurr Laurel's a cunt, why can't she just die. I mean what the fuck, how is team arrow being concerned about Sara's bloodlust in the new episode suppose to be bad? "B-but she was an assassin, who cares if she kills!" Yes, but she didn't fucking flip a switch and suddenly become a homicidal maniac. They're concerned because she has no control and see her offing people in a berserker state.

It's like people are so autistic when it comes to these shows that they can't understand basic emotions.
>>
>>77408581
Reddit: The Post
>>
>>77408581
What annoys me about Felicity hate is how so many people are annoyed at her for her hooking up with Oliver, like this guy >>77408519

If anything that saved Felicity. So many shows go 5+ seasons of will they won't they sexual tension between characters and it gets fucking boring. Having 2 seasons of tension, and then having it reach a conclusion in the third season was the right way to handle it.

Another season of "notice me senpai" Felicity would have been terrible.
>>
>>77408651
>If anything that saved Felicity.

I didn't know it was possible to be so wrong.
>>
Will Lance smash?
>>
>>77408681
I was already growing bored of her by the end of season 2, and after the false flag with Ollie to trick Deathstroke I was ready for the worst in season 3. I was very pleasantly surprised that they actually advanced the romance plot.
>>
>>77408705
Yeah, they advanced it by making her Maximum Mary Sue and making her an emotional trainwreck instead of a competent and likable character
>>
File: complaints.png (498KB, 569x629px) Image search: [Google]
complaints.png
498KB, 569x629px
>>77404277
>put best girl on a train
>pointless Lance x Laurel's mum ship
>its a Felicity episode
>pointless Thea relationshit

Fuck, and i thought the show was getting decent again. This episode killed off so much fucking momentum
>>
>>77406870
Nigga has been tiny for months. He wants to fucking relax, not run a company.
>>
File: 1357264606583.gif (2MB, 185x171px) Image search: [Google]
1357264606583.gif
2MB, 185x171px
>>77405899
>DJ Nanda Parbeat
>>
>>77408695
Lance is going Balls deep in that MILF for sure. Hope his heart holds out.
>>
>>77408719
Another week where the Flash episode makes the Arrow episode look like a joke in comparison
>>
>>77408581

>basic emotions

Hahahaha if anyone on Arrow acted with basic emotions there would be far less drama and far less deaths. Remember that Sara died in the first place cause Merlyn didn't think his plan through.
>>
>>77408719
>season 4
>not shipping Lance with his ex-wife
>>
>>77408755
>not shipping Lance with Gay Cop on Flash

Bruh
>>
>>77408131
He's good for the CW meaning that he's still not that good of an actor. However I will say that he did get better from season 1.
>>
>>77408748
>Last Flash episode had 10 minutes of the hero getting his shit kicked around be a badass villain
>last Gotham episode had Riddler doing murder shit, crazy hot chick nearly killing folks and hijinks all around
>Agents of S.H.IT keeps getting better and had a sort of satifying end to its early baddy with more Hydra teases
>Arrow spends 45 minutes doing Felicity shit.

The worrying thing is pretty much every other capeshit show is getting better and better while Arrow just chugs along pointlessly. I guess its been on longer than the rest of them so it might be a bit of fatigue on our end but i wouldn't be surprised if more and more people start dropping it. The midseason break can't come soon enough
>>
>>77408778
Best ship is Cop Dad broship. Lets not involve them in the drama
>>
>>77408801

It being into season 4 isn't an excuse. The DC universe is stack full of villains they can use but they insist on only focusing on Batman rogues and not giving character development to anyone other than Felicity.
>>
>>77408801
>watching Gotham and Agents of SHIT
jej

Until this episode dropped I was honestly preferring Arrow over Flash. Hopefully this is just a hiccup. As far as both series go this week was an anomaly. Flash was exciting and arrow was felicibombed. Both were the norm last season but weren't evident this season until this week so lets not over react and assume they're back to being the norm.
>>
>>77408705
>pleasantly surpised they actually advanced the romance plot
Felicity is not a viable love interest. She and olivier have nothing in common and it's pretty clear that their relationship is an unequal one.
>>
>>77408861
>Only watching the CW shows
Can't blame you but Gotham is actually really good now, probably the best of the lot outside the Netflix shows. I can understand if it isn't you cup of tea but its the only one that actually has a vision and sticks to it. SHIELD is also good now, the action on it is better than the CW shows since they don't have to shoehorn 5 characters into every fight scene like Arrow or depower their hero and make him look stupid like Flash.
>>
>>77408904
SHIELD is overall good but I'm not feeling S3 much at all yet, it's going so fast yet none of it really interests me
>>
>>77408904
>SHIELD is also good now
I gave it more of a chance than it deserved.
On the other hand I don't just watch CW. Daredevil was easily the best cape out in the last year or so. I absolutely loved the combat even if they made the end a bit too hammy. Drama was tight, relations were effective.
>>
>>77408861

>Arrow over Flash
>Ever
>>
>>77408924
>Drama was tight, relations were effective

Good joke, senor Anon.
>>
>>77408941
Flash can go over board with its 'I'm goofy and you've got to deal with it shtick. Also Iris is just as bad as Early Laurel, honestly. Everyone is too focused on Felicity bashing to consider just how annoying she objectively is.
>>
File: 1447119118212.png (222KB, 538x512px) Image search: [Google]
1447119118212.png
222KB, 538x512px
>>77408904
>SHIELD is also good now
>>
>>77408963
The fact that Flash enjoys its campy origins is one of its strongest attributes. Iris hasn't been a problem at all S2, they downplayed her a lot.

>>77408966
>>77408957
Nice memes
>>
>>77405899

I do not understand that plotthread.

They cast an actor who is at least popular with the MTV crowd and they do absolutely nothing with him which was a thing I didn't see coming. I figured he'd be a decently used minor character at the least.

I had pegged him right away as a League member and I assumed he would be Roy's opponent but even when Roy does fight him he gets his ass handed to him...

What was the fucking point of introducing him at all? He had all of five minutes screentime before betraying her. A random mook jumping in through the window could have been as effective.
>>
>>77406667
Supernatural is good this season.
>>
>>77408924
Yeah as i said, the Netflix shows are kinda in a league of their own considering the effort that goes into them. The rest of the shows sort of fall down to personal taste i've noticed. Flash and Arrow give you a lot more stuff from the source material , albeit filled with bad acting and shitty subplots. Gotham is has the best world, the sets, the actors (outside of Gordon and Wilma Smith) are better the CW shows outside of maybe 1 or 2, the tone is different from the rest of them and its embrace of camp really makes it fun if you like camp (every baddy is pretty much like Cold on Flash).

>>77408966
SHIELD actually has better fight scenes than any capeshow outside Daredevil and its meandering plot is sort of similar to the CW shows. They're clever because they leave the fight scenes to one or two characters and don't have to have EVERY capable character in EVERY fight like Arrow does. If you compare the shows on an "objective" level, Arrow is probably the worst of them right now. It doesn't offer anything you can't get a better version of from Flash, Gotham, or SHIELD
>>
>>77406780
wrong universe bro
>>
File: CSSLZ-sUsAAdreD.jpg (40KB, 600x376px) Image search: [Google]
CSSLZ-sUsAAdreD.jpg
40KB, 600x376px
>>77409036
>implying every cape show won't crossover
>>
>>77409056
>someone get this bitch off the set
>>
>>77408975

She wasn't even that bad early in season 1. No where close to season 2 Laurel. Iris at least was somewhat justified unlike Laurel drunkenly throwing a bottle in anger because her sister wasn't dead.

It was the latter stuff where she was the only character not in on the secret where Iris got bad. She's better now. Caitlyn is Flash's weaklink. That bitch needs a real reason to be around.
>>
>>77408719

She's going over to the better show anon.

She can kill those dirty Breacher's all she wants so long as Barry feels like sharing!
>>
>>77408409
She had a shitty personality since the beginning, it was her looks and nerd quirkiness that many can't see past their boners for her.
>>
File: Arrow 118 Citgo sign - Copy.jpg (384KB, 1000x600px) Image search: [Google]
Arrow 118 Citgo sign - Copy.jpg
384KB, 1000x600px
> watch Arrow
> keep recognizing the fucking Boston skyline

Fuck. Back in season one they had the Old North Church and the fucking Citgo sign.
>>
>>77409110
Nah she was the fun, relatable character at the start, that's why people liked her
>>
>>77408963

Flash can be goofy and still take itself seriously. This last episode is a good example of it, Barry literally gets his shit pushed in hardcore by a demonic speedster when earlier in the episode they were faking the cheesiest fight in history to lure Zoom in.

Iris is fine as is. It's not like she's interesting in the comics anyway.
>>
>>77409020
>the Netflix shows are kinda in a league of their own considering the effort that goes into them

Yes, incredibly disappointing and cheap with poor writing to go along with it.
>>
>>77409127
>arrow
>boston
its filmed in vancouver senpai
>>
>>77408581
In your case overacting is excused when you can easily ingest shit. Just because you enjoy it, it doesn't mean that others should settle for mediocrity.
>>
>>77404277
Sara just got resurrected. Oh i know..lets dedicate the next episode to relationship bullshit instead of focusing on Sara and her return to the world of the living....oh lets gloss over the mother's excitement over her daughter being back.

Oh Sara will be leaving Arrow again after this episode? Let's not have a scene where she's sitting around while everyone updates her on what happens. Oh yea by the way let's not also let Sara find out about what Thea did. Instead let's just thowaway this episode and replace it with "Mama Smoak" scenes with zero character development.

NOOOICE
>>
>>77405555
Every girl on the show and on Flash looks better than her.
>>
>>77406879
At least we know on the fucking Flash she'd be able to speak about what happened and her experiences. She's not a fucking character from that show but due to writing she will have a fucking moment at least.

Christ.
>>
>>77409155
gr8 b8
>>
>>77409199
>Mama Smoak
Felicity doesn't deserve the role of team mom.
>>
>>77409168

mediocrity doesn't mean shit though, like /co/ likes to argue.
>>
>>77409020
Yeah with Flash its good now cause its just him. Once the others come in i'm sure they wont havve crazy flailing fight scenes.

It will sound sexist but I found it better and more believable when Roy and Oliver were the only ones with a mask on fighting.

I mean ffs at least make the black canary use her signature move to "even the odds".
>>
>>77408963
Choose between the two to fill in the time:

a) Goofy scenes like Linda shooting shit

b) "OLIBURR" "B-BUT BARRYYYY"

thought so. (dont say neither)
>>
>>77409155
>incredibly disappointing and cheap with poor writing

If I didn't know any better I'd say you're trolling. The Netflix shows are in no way cheaper than what the CW puts out.
>>
>>77409078
Caitlyn's actress is the weakest actor among the lot of the main cast.

She makes weird facial expressions but I guess i just dont like her face.
>>
>>77409255
m8 i was talking about Donna.
>>
Watching this episode i realized what a long way this show have gone.

Remember the first season when Oli killed people based on the list of his Dad?

Now he is walking casually around with his vigilante ex girlfriend who was trained by the league of shadows, killed by his brainwashed sister, then resurrected by a Lazarus Pit and got her souls back with the help of John Constantine.

Imagine typing this back in 2012, /co/ would have called you a faggot who should fuck off with his fanfiction.
>>
>>77409261

Digg needs to get out of the field. There are too many players on the field at any given moment.

Of course the downside is when Digg was sidelined he had nothing to do.

Flash won't be able to afford having the full Flash family in battle often so it won't get as crowded. Barry plus one will be the norm and that's just fine.

>>77409272

A. Those were were a lot of fun. Do you hate fun anon?
>>
>>77409127
When did they move the Old North Church 3000 miles west?
>>
Why is Diggle such a waste of a character?

I think he is such a bro, the actor is doing a decent job and he is also comic book tier MASSIVE

But all the writers have done with him is making him a shitty donut steal with a retarded helmet.
>>
>>77409335
It's because Felicity took over his job as oliver grounding moral compass.
>>
>>77409305

More like this show dug itself into a hole its trying to dig itself out of by trying to be Green Batman with arrows and realizing it's not going to work cause a hero shouldn't be out there killing people with arrows, and in the immensely dark tone it started off with.

The flashbacks were great in season 1 and 2 cause pretty much everyone was waiting or wondering if Slade would show up and when he did it was great, now they're pretty much used to eat up time cause the writers have no idea what they're doing and are creatively bankrupt because they deviated from what their original plan was, are trying to mix in a "lighter tone" in a show that premiered with a guy who had severe PTSD and was killing off people like some sort of serial killer cause it'd make the city better.
>>
>>77409261
>It will sound sexist but I found it better and more believable when Roy and Oliver were the only ones with a mask on fighting.

It doesn't even have to be about gender. The fight scenes are so fucking shitty because they cut away to show every character struggling with 1 or 2 goons when Oli used to do all that by himself. Sara was badass when she had fight scenes with just Oliver too.

What they need to do is take the SHIELD approach. Only send characters that are relevant for each scene. Give the rest of them stuff to do outside the main goal. Laurel is a lawyer but we don't even see her do that anymore. Oliver is running for office and we barely see glimpses of that. Thea is trying to be normal but dedicates all her time to crime shit. Diggle has a fucking family for fuck's sake.

I'm not saying focus on the mundane shit all the time, but that's the stuff that develops the characters. Plus it'll mean the fight scenes are cut down to 1 or two main characters with a few more goons, which means less editing, the characters look competent for once, and you get to make them a bit more unique instead of all them just being shitty kung fu guys.
>>
>>77409335
>But all the writers have done with him is making him a shitty donut steal with a retarded helmet.

As opposed to what, exactly? Dig is Ollie's moral center, always calling him on his bullshit and providing much needed back up, they were building Suicide Squad around him until that was vetoed last season. This shit with H.I.V.E is also promising and it's about that Diggle had a proper mask concealing his identity on the field. They've done plenty with a character who initially was just a random bodyguard around whom Ollie had to sneak in order to kill rich businessmen.
>>
>>77409305
Just the Constantine part alone would've been crazy

He better come back
>>
>>77409324
>Barry plus one will be the norm and that's just fine.
I really hope not. Barry is already made to look like an idiot in most of his fights to include everyone else. He's the fucking Flash, does he nee 5 people in his ear telling him the solution to every fight is "go fast bruv"?
>>
>dat Laurel/Sarah/Thea scene
Holy shit, my dick got hard just thinking about that 3some
>>
>>77409379
>They've done plenty with a character who initially was just a random bodyguard around whom Ollie had to sneak in order to kill rich businessmen
Even back then he had more purpose. He was the one person who called Oli out on his bullshit. now >>77409350 happened and he's just sort of there
>>
>>77409357
>Give the rest of them stuff to do outside the main goal.

People love bitching about anything that isn't immediately tied to the core plot because it's "meaningless filler." Laurel being a lawyer and having character development when she started to veer towards alcoholism and pill popping before finally starting to get herself back together was one of the main things people whined when she wasn't yet a vigilante. Shit, even when she finally put on the costume, the hate maintained until now, when she doesn't do anything else but kick butt and drag corpses to Nanda Parbat.
>>
>>77409335
Because there's just too many heroes on the field so he gets lost in the mix. He still has good moments like him and Ollie being bros in this episode. That scene wouldn't work with anyone else

Also was that supposed to be his legit codename they just threw out uncermoniously? I can digg Spartan for him
>>
>>77405364
>>77405999
>hot
seriously, he is probably ripped a sfuck like all CW actors, but his face is absolutely disgusting. Pretty sure he is the son or brother of some of the writers, that's how he got the job.
>>
>>77409400
>and he's just sort of there

He just had an entire subplot where he thought about quitting due to his kid. Before the season started, he, Thea and Laurel were the only ones doing the crime fighting in Star City. Now he's focused on taking down H.I.V.E. That's not just being there doing nothing.
>>
>>77409401

Not him, but I don't think you understood the point. The fight choreography has suffered immensely. Watching season 1, the fights were way better, now they don't even bother hiding the stunt doubles and it's done way lazier, then you have a case where Laurel and Thea are in a motorcycle riding towards henchmen who can't shoot straight.

And the criticism towards character development is that it ends up being too much soap opera-ish and childish. There's too much unnecessary angst and desire for people to "get hurt" by secrets. It got old pretty fast, let the side characters have their own side missions and bloody get rid of the useless flashbacks.

"Team Arrow" don't have to all assemble and go take out some cocaine dealers or whatever when Oliver could do that by himself.
>>
>>77409379

>They've done plenty with a character who initially was just a random bodyguard around whom Ollie had to sneak in order to kill rich businessmen.

Man, I'd completely forgotten about that. I miss the days of the Hood and Black Driver.
>>
>>77409357

Barely see glimpses of Ollie running for office? It was a good chunk of last weeks episode. And Thea is getting a romantic plot now to show her trying to have a normal life, we see Felicity running the company, Dig's family time got decent attention in season 3 at least, Laurel hasn't done much legal-stuff this season but she's had plenty of plot attention.

SHIELD's characters are also garbage... As pointless as Dig can feel sometimes he will never feel as empty and soulless as Trip did nor as "Just there" as Mac feels.

And hell this Ollicity shit pissed me off but Coulson essentially betrayed Skye's trust and almost let the government lock her boyfriend away and there was nearly zero consequence for it... At this point she's pretty much forgiven him like it was nothing when it's something that should be a piece of relationship strife.
>>
I just finished marathoning the Constantine series. Was his guest appearance a good episode? I gave up on Arrow after Season 3.
>>
>>77409401
>People love bitching about anything that isn't immediately tied to the core plot because it's "meaningless filler."
Because the writers fucking suck at it. Look at your example.
> Laurel being a lawyer and having character development when she started to veer towards alcoholism and pill popping before finally starting to get herself back together was one of the main things people whined when she wasn't yet a vigilante.

See, being a lawyer was fine. The drugs shit shit was fine. It built her as a character and sort of made sense for her eventual choice to become Worst Canary. it was just handled in the worst possible manner they could go about it. The writing made her problems fucking not seam important, or TOO important. She showed up into the main plot to just create pointless drama. Gotham has babby Bruce doing his whole detective shit and it rarely has anything to to do with the ongoing plot but its interesting because it develops the character. Same thing as most of the Riddler subplot. They are interesting on their own. Laurel's shit wasn't interesting on its on, so they kept tying tit into the more interesting plots and it just brought those down.
>>
>>77409305
i remember /co/ going crazy about the deathstroke reference and its parallels to what smallville was like in its pilot.
>>
>>77409439
>Watching season 1, the fights were way better

Has anything topped parachute into hallway fight?
>>
>>77409455

Outside of this weeks episode this has been a step up actually.
>>
>>77409455
It was decent. They could have done more but just having him there was fun.
>>
>>77409324
That's what i meant. I just meant that we can eithcer complain about goofy (linda training/Barry's blind date) to fill in the fun or we can have Arrow's version of filler time.
>>
>>77409463

I've seen a lot of people complain about Bruce to this day and how it's meaningless filler, and how he should be written out of the show entirely.
>>
>>77408861
>Until this episode dropped I was honestly preferring Arrow over Flash
I feel the same way. Flash has felt pretty lackluster this season for the most part. It just felt like so many episodes were blah with maybe one hype moment and suddenly you're supposed to forget the rest of the ep was blah? Eh.
>>
>>77409463

It wasn't the most interesting stuff in the world, but Laurel's fall and eventual rise back to her feet was overall good, imo. Especially during scenes like where her dad got her to go to AA, or when Laurel was losing her shit over Sara coming back. I think she even won some addiction based media portrayal award for that storyline.

To me, people just like to combine "I don't like/agree with these actions = character is shit " and whine about that.
>>
>>77409494

His stuff is the only thing I'm actually enjoying.

Bullock has done jackshit this season, Penguin's plot is hampered by being attached to the outlandish Galavan plot, Theo Galavan being part of the Order of St. Dumas when his backstory more or less is lifted from The Architect, most of Riddler's shitty dual personalities (Though last week at least made that interesting), Josie Mac, Gordon's entire unit really, being a glorified background character... Fucking Barbara... None of this crap is doing it for me.

Bruce, Alfred, and Selina are really all the show has going for it right now. Well barring its beautiful cinematography.
>>
>>77404277
>character say something scientific
Every character on every TV show ever: "In English, please."

>charcter say something scientific
Damien Darhk: "Just because I understand science, doesn't mean I'm not bored by it. Bottom line it for me."

I love this character.
>>
>>77409448
>Barely see glimpses of Ollie running for office? It was a good chunk of last weeks episode
And then its trashed and ignored the very next episode, despite it being an ongoing process.
>we see Felicity running the company
Nigga what CEO of a multi billion dollar company do you think would get away with spending almost half her time away from her job like Felicity does? she shows up for a meeting once in a while, the rest of the time she spends at the place is with the black dude.

I'm not asking for episodes dedicated entirely to showing these characters doing this shit, just use the fact that they have lives outside being heros to cut the clutter. Diggle has a family to feed yet does vigilante shit all day for free? Laurel is a DA who doesn't do DA stuff. They're a big team now, they could delegate the workload instead of ALL of them being there ALL the time.
>>
>>77409494
I dunno about that, most of /co/ seem to love his stuff. I personally consider him best live action Bruce.
>>
>>77409509

I personally find it very interesting how hard it's to find any consensus to what consists a good episode and what doesn't with these shows. To some it needs to be constant hype building while others it's just decent writing overall with an entertaining interactions and charming villain. And in some cases, you just needs a last second tease cliffhanger.
>>
>>77409527
Its not that bad in hindsight, the issue was Oli's main plot was chugging along nicely at that time and she kept disrupting shit and just bringing pointless drama to it. The eventual tie-in to the main plot works, but getting to it was fucking messy as all hell. Just like real life addiction
>>
Disappointed we didn't actually get to have some tiny Atom adventures.

Hopefully each character on LoT get their own centric episodes and we'll get some tiny Atom ones.
>Sword of the Atom incoming
Fucking yes.
>>
Any easter eggs or subtle references this episode?
>>
File: vaughncouver1359320860317.jpg (46KB, 327x510px) Image search: [Google]
vaughncouver1359320860317.jpg
46KB, 327x510px
>>77409156
>its filmed in vancouver senpai
You never heard of shows using exterior shots of cities?
The scenes with actors are filmed in Vaughcouver. Exterior shots and city scapes are from various stock or whatever cityscape footage Warners has.

Tons of shows do this. Fringe and Boston Legal had shots of Boston, but were filmed in Vancouver and California soundstages and other places.
>>
>>77409570
I thought of this >>77404829
>>
>>77409563
LoT looks like a trip. Going to the 80's, medieval times, whatever. A whole spaceship deal.
>>
>>77409579
>the 80's, medieval times, whatever. A whole spaceship deal.
This actually confirmed shit or just your hopes?
>>
>>77409537

Except we saw him there in this episode. At least once, maybe twice.

It wasn't ignored, it just wasn't an episode that focused on that part of him. It was a shitty episode but they were focusing on Oliver being a good boyfriend. The perfect boyfriend. It's why Felicity's shit is so retarded.

This COULD have been a fun subplot where Felicity feels embarrassed over how close Ollie and her mom. Hell she could have just exclusively been upset that Ray was in danger and Ollie didn't seem to care that much but it couldn't be just that. It had to be about their relationship and it HAD to be over something painfully stupid.

Also Felicity is spending her time there because they're supposed to be working together on something that's supposed to save the company.

I mean I get where you're coming from but they've done that to a slight degree really. just three weeks ago we got an episode with just Dig and Ollie in the field, Dig's split off on his own, Laurel's split off on her own, Laurel/Thea teaming up, Ollie/Thea splitting off from the main group...

We've seen it but it's clearly not going to be something they do every fight or episode. They just need to learn to balance them as a full team of fighters better.
>>
>>77409585

Spaceship was confirmed by the press they let in to conduct interviews a little while ago. Time travel is definitely happening. Caity (White Canary) was dressed in 80's garb and posted it on twitter, so I guess that's an assumption but not all that far fetched given the nature of the show.
>>
>>77404838
I think it's pretty stupid and pointless.

Why would anyone want or care about that?
>>
>>77409607
And medieval times?
>>
>>77409652
>And medieval times?
Guess that could be considered a hope. Would be surprised if they didn't go crazy far into the past though.

Here, try this interview : http://screenrant.com/legends-tomorrow-cw-time-travel-rules-paradoxes/
>>
>>77404277
I dropped this show mid season 3, is season 4 any good?
>>
>>77409689
It's decent so far. Miles ahead of S3 tho
>>
>>77409689
Yes
>>
>>77409218
Danielle Panabaker
>>
>>77409689
I'd say so. I've enjoyed quite a few of the changes they've made so far. It definitely goes down easier and it no longer feels like a show I feel required to watch because I've already put in the time (that and the being apart of a wider, connected universe thing) like how I felt for the second half of season 3.
>>
File: killer frost danielle panabaker.jpg (26KB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
killer frost danielle panabaker.jpg
26KB, 500x350px
>>77409078
>Caitlyn is Flash's weaklink. That bitch needs a real reason to be around.

Well, good thing she's turning into Killer Frost at some point this season. Can't wait for that to happen.
>>
>>77409778
How come she didn't get detected?
>>
>>77409788
Because Killer Frost is earth 2 Caitlyn
>>
>>77409078
>Caitlyn is Flash's weaklink. That bitch needs a real reason to be around.

Making my dick hard is enough reason for me.
>>
File: 1445746455619.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1445746455619.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>77409752
Yes?
>>
>>77409689
Give it a chance. Wouldn't wanna say which stood up. Little things that were addressed but it sure makes it a whole lot better.
>>
>>77409533
Yeah, that was a pretty good line.
>>
>>77409803
When are you comic back to the show, Jay?
>>
>>77409788
Because her powers haven't been activated yet. She was affected by the particle accelerator the same as everybody else was but she was the only one who didn't suffer some kind of traumatic trigger event. Barry was struck by lightning and went into a coma, Cisco had his heart literally crushed by Eobard, and now some life-threatening event like that needs to happen to her for her powers to manifest.
>>
>>77409842
MANGEKYOU SHARINGAN
>>
>>77409842
So it's a given Grodd sitting on her is going to be the catalyst? Glad we're on the same page here.
>>
>>77404277
UGH I thought she was getting better and now this. I hope she dies (even though she's cute) fuck she's annoying.
>>
>>77409805
>average body
>weird as fuck face
>huge ass forehead
Why do people like her again?
>>
>>77410057
nigga u gay
>>
Anyone that doesn't think Sara is by far the best girl is clearly gay.
>>
>>77410097
Sara "Tits" McGee is overrated.
>>
File: caity-lotz-hot.jpg (82KB, 855x575px) Image search: [Google]
caity-lotz-hot.jpg
82KB, 855x575px
>>77410097
Agreed. She is definitely best girl.
>>
>>77410097
but thea is a best girl
>>
>>77410228
Thea is a washboard front and back.
>>
>>77410244
>implying that's a bad thing
thea a hottie
>>
>>77405899
hue3
>>
>>77409020
Objective ratings
iZombie > AoS > Gotham > Arrow > Flash > Supergirl
>>
>>77410244
And Sara has an ass on her face
>>
File: 1445377364258.jpg (174KB, 1024x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1445377364258.jpg
174KB, 1024x1536px
>>77410368
>Flash that low
>>
>>77410368
>iZombie
Boring shit with LE QUIRKY Whedonesque dialogue and absolutely dull and uninteresting stereotypical behaviour of the week.

Gotham is just shit. It's as bad as Supergirl if not worse.
>>
>Constantine isn't in this episode
is there even a point to watching
>>
>>77410368
My god you have shit taste>>77410368
>>
>people thinks its strange or bad writing that that two lonely people could hook-up over drinks.

Really /co/? Really? Donna is qt as hell and brings a different dynamic to the cast opening up new stories. Donna/Lance is the new Moira/Walter.
>>
>>77410451
Donna is obnoxious shitty character ruining every scene she's in. It is a bad thing for her to stay any longer.
>>
>>77410451
>accepting a dumb forced romance that's only there for pandering

Why
>>
>>77410451

Man, I miss Walter.
>>
>>77410476
Imagine if Walter was helping Ollie with his campaign instead of generic white boy
>>
>>77410451
>>77410476
>>77410487
the actor probably saw season 3 and decided not to comeback
>>
>>77410476
Damn, I had completely forgotten Walter was even a character.
I feel bad now
>>
I can't be the only one who fast forwards through EVERY relationship scene in Arrow now.
>>
>>77410514
I would, but I'm too lazy to find my remote. And it'd end up in a runtime of a minute or so
>>
>>77410514
The show must be pretty short for you then.
>>
This thread just confirms to me that this place is the absolute worst place to discuss television shows, even if they are cape shit.
>>
>>77410424
>LE QUIRKY Whedonesque dialogue
Not really

>absolutely dull and uninteresting stereotypical behaviour of the week.
Wrong. It's a great bit of fun and the actress does great with it.
>>
>>77410509
He's on the Limitless show now.
>>
>>77410532
It's rapidly becoming /tv/ around here and I don't mean because of the threads themselves.
>>
>>77410514
I usually NEVER fast forward through anything new in a movie or TV show, ever.

The relationship scenes between Thea and DJ Al Ghul made me break that rule and now I'm doing the same with Thea and what's his face. Thea and Roy started out retarded but became surprisingly decent, I would take that any day over this
>>
>>77410529
It was like 12 minutes last night.
>>
>>77410532
Thanks for sharing
>>
>>77410558
I never really enjoyed Thea and Roy being an item. Maybe because I could never buy Colton as hetero? I don't know but...just nothing.
>>
>>77410587
>can't see this guy being hetero

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqYUuQ3q8wA

Straight as an arrow
>>
>>77410606
I know his career would be kill but I do think he should just come out already.
>>
>>77410632
he should pretend to be gay even he's not.
>>
>>77409842
>Ronnie dying twice in front of her
>Not traumatic enough

She never loved him. No wonder she is after Jay's Garrdick
>>
>>77410700

It more than likely needs to be a physical trauma.
>>
>>77406548
>I'll even fucking take Bitch Laurel again over one more minute of this Mary Sue Tumblr self insert bitch.

I just got into this show and I'm up to early Season 2 where Ollie just made Felicity his secretary as a cover and she will NOT STOP BITCHING about possibly having to get someone a cup of coffee

like jesus get over yourself, it's not the end of the world to get coffee for someone else
>>
>>77406590
>they didnt workshop with the green arrow fans to create the series.

how do you know? maybe they did.
>>
File: 1434063543971.gif (940KB, 185x171px) Image search: [Google]
1434063543971.gif
940KB, 185x171px
>>77410709
Jay's gonna give her some physical trauma alright
>>
>>77409014

This is literally impossible.
>>
>>77410532
Go back to tumblr then bitch, you can have all the safe-space you want to re-blog all the deets to why Felishitty is a badass empowered woman.
>>
When is Laurel gonna get her powers? It's kind of pathetic that all they have is a weak ass mechanical screech that hasn't been useful once.
>>
File: 1411488440207.jpg (51KB, 259x216px) Image search: [Google]
1411488440207.jpg
51KB, 259x216px
>>77410739
>>
>>77410700
If Jay hasn't been mishandled enough they go and saddle him with her. The whole thing feels wonky and unnatural. Hate the predictable everyone needs to be paired off CW approach.
>>
>>77410772

You can't make her cry be too effective, it would break the narrative constantly.
>>
>>77410532
>>77410554
>BOO FUCKING WHOOO PEOPLE ON /co/ HAS DIFFERENT TASTE AND OPINIONS FROM ME BOO FUCKING WHO
>>
>>77410772
Don't really see it happening. Tech screech will probably be as close as they'll go with it.
>>
>>77410806
Just have her use it when there are no other options or at the ed of a fight, A Canary cry can be used against Damien for example nigger maybe psychic and deflects bullets and arrows and shit but not as screech.
>>
File: 1446574801210.jpg (2MB, 3120x4717px) Image search: [Google]
1446574801210.jpg
2MB, 3120x4717px
can we all agree that it was worst episode of the season and to similar to S3
>>
>>77410911
She needs to stop tying her hair back
>>
>>77410911
I know I certainly agree.
>>
>>77410541
>It's a great bit of boredom and the actress is stuck with a shit character
Fixed.
>>
>>77410944
Meh. You're just about the only one who feels this way. But hey, you do you.
>>
>>77410911
>not a single great ass shot in the lot
I mean c'mon.
>>
File: CRICK1WUsAEbSPD.jpg (69KB, 1023x517px) Image search: [Google]
CRICK1WUsAEbSPD.jpg
69KB, 1023x517px
>>77410772
They said Laurel and Caitlin will get there proper powers around the same time.
>>
>>77405080
More like this plz?
>>
>>77405080
Can we get more like this plz?
>>
>>77404277
I haven't watched the latest season
Did she finally stop crying every episode?
>>
>>77409056
How did this picture come about?
Like, I can't imagine they were just "in the neighborhood"
>>
>>77410911
>that bottom row

RAY
NO
OLIVER
NO

>>77411103
Pretty sure she hadn't cried in S4 until she went full whiny mode this last episode
>>
>>77410057
Yeah. I'm sure your girlfriend blows her out of the water
>>
>>77411119
>implying superheroes don't chill across dimensions

I think it was for one of those "dubsmash" things they were doing
>>
>>77410532

it would be if this was actually /co/ and not /tv/ light.
>>
>>77408258

Just like the island from LOST
>>
Any good Canary caps from this ep?
>>
>Trained assassin of the league of assassins
>"Oh noes, Ima killing people, evil people...can't endure it, must go"
Wut?
>>
What is the point of Felicity's mom in this show?

She is just as annoying as her daughter and she is also a bimbo. God damn, Felicity is already awful enough
>>
>>77408258
>Slav
His name was Vlad
>>
>>77412362
She's a fine milf.
>>
File: Starling_City_Aquarium.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Starling_City_Aquarium.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>77409156
>>77409575
I couldn't stop laughing when they did an exterior shot of Baltimore.
>>
File: 1419128353208.png (360KB, 801x637px) Image search: [Google]
1419128353208.png
360KB, 801x637px
>>77405899

>DJ Nanda Parbeatz
>>
>>77412185
Anyone?
>>
File: Forever-People-v1-03b.jpg (278KB, 750x738px) Image search: [Google]
Forever-People-v1-03b.jpg
278KB, 750x738px
>>77406562
>>77408410
>>
>>77406667
I know this is almost 10hours old but Supernatural does not pander to it's fans. It'll acknowledge them but it'll usually be a snide remark or something
>>
File: rt4mb58.jpg (185KB, 1280x2160px) Image search: [Google]
rt4mb58.jpg
185KB, 1280x2160px
>>77412362
To shoehorn her and a captain Lance relationship drama subplot
>>
Guys, remember in the first year when Arrow was great and Agents of Shield was awful?

Also: what the fuck is with the gay mulatto guy talking to Felicity like they're equals and have been friends for years?
>omgz i told you not to fuck up my lab, girl, gtfo.

She's a CEO of a fuck huge company and just saved his arse from being fired.
>>
>>77412845
Well if any city needed white vigilantes to save it...
>>
>>77404869
>>77409218
Felicity is the self-insert for girls in the audience. She can't be TOO attractive otherwise those girls can't relate and will hate her.

Look at Thea and Nissa (Nyssa? Whatever.) They aren't really expected to be love interests for Ollie so they can be significantly hotter.
>>
>>77409842
You are just setting yourself up for disappointment when Killer Frost is just another baddie of the week from earth 2
>>
>>77413115
Well, nothing changed on Agents of shield.
>>
File: Batmaninthemorning.jpg (168KB, 800x508px) Image search: [Google]
Batmaninthemorning.jpg
168KB, 800x508px
>>77405899
>DJ Nanda Parbeatz
>>
>>77404277
So is /co/ going to flip its shit when laurel is in the box and felicity becomes the black canary. ????

Did you notice the way she was dressed when she came in to the bedroom with Ollie ,basic just the canary costume .
>>
>tfw you'll never boobsuck Sara in her costume
>tfw you'll never eat Thea's little cunt until she screams
>tfw you'll never assfuck Felicity while she begs you for more
>tfw you'll never throatfuck Laurel while she screams to let her understand how fucked up she made this show become

why live t b h
>>
>>77412347
How can people be this retarded?
>>
>>77404936
It's fascinating considering Thea doesn't have boobs or ass. I think it's a testament to how the leftist media's slowly turning us all gay
>>
>>77414147
I doubt DC will allow some z lister firestorm character that mantle.
>>
>>77414624
really hope not but what tumbler wants tumbler gets.
>>
>>77409689

Don't get why people are praising it, literally nothing has happened so far.
>>
>>77414412

Stop watching too much porn
>>
>>77414787
Agreed I hope that never happens. http://youtu.be/tnjcSYSBfHU
>>
>>77414412
Laurel stopped fucking it up though. Felicity completed Laurels work
>>
>liek omg moving out of the city on le epic honeymoon and throwing our entire lives away for le ebin olev turned out to be a big mistake!

Why are they such fucking teenagers
>>
File: faggot albino.jpg (156KB, 2880x1612px) Image search: [Google]
faggot albino.jpg
156KB, 2880x1612px
Why is he such a smug piece of shit? God I hate him
>>
>>77415015
pure pottery cant wait for ep17 the musical one hope amell & cassidy do this.
>>
>>77415312
Aw don't be like that, I think he is pretty cool, I hope he kicks some more ass and don't go out like a bitch like Slade.
>>
>>77404277
God I missed Sarah. Too bad all the screentime is hogged by this dumb bitch and/or Laurel.
>>
>>77409020
>SHIELD actually has better fight scenes than any capeshow outside Daredevil
Fuck no. The entire show is full of terribly inconsistent and hard to suspend disbelief scenes.
I know that all the shows are guilty of this to various extents but AoS really takes the cake.

Like when Ward was fighting the serum soldiers in the first season and you saw them punch through solid concrete in one clip and in the clip immediately afterwards they punched Ward in the guts a couple of times as if it was a regular fist fight.
Compare this to when Oliver first faught the mirakuru soldiers or Grundy. The first time he fought a super powered opponent he was hit with an uppercut, sent flying and ultimately crashing into the roof from the ground inside of a two stories tall warehouse.

I could list countless of mishaps like this. But Agents of Shield just takes me out of it because every other scene is just full of internal inconsistencies beyond just having character feats being inconsistent in between episodes.
>>
>>77415463
>Laurel
I actually legitimately like Laurel now.
When Sarah was last on the show I couldn't stand Laurel. But I have liked Laurel quite a bit for some time now. I am kind of impressed by how much they have succeeded in lifting her character.
>>
>>77415634
The problem with these shows is that they like to rely on one person giving the protagonist shit over their choices, create tension. It's just poor writing really.

S1 was Thea (and Tommy), S2 was Laurel, S3 was Felicity. S1 in Flash was Iris. Luckily now, they seem to have moved past it on both shows, but who knows.
>>
File: SmoakinCanary.png (441KB, 599x597px) Image search: [Google]
SmoakinCanary.png
441KB, 599x597px
best girls
>>
>>77404277
So she's pretty much confirmed to be the one in the grave after last episode's makeup sex scene, right?
>>
Dropped it in season 3. Did it got better?
>>
>>77415634
She was only particularly bad in s2

>>77416547
Not as good as s2 but it's watchable again, though the last episode was weak
>>
>>77404814
be better if it was set in straya, you gotta vote or you get a fine here.
>>
>>77405080
Her boobs were on a fucking rave. I wonder if it was a problem during the shootings.

>Uh, Kaity, could you please, uh, could you please calm your tits?
>NO!
>>
>>77416512
$20 it's a huge tease and some cunning ruse against Darhk.
>>
>>77409905
I actually really liked this episode. The whole Felicity drama was a throw back to last seasons Felicity but I think it was meant to tie that whole arc up.
>I'm not myself with you and I wasn't myself all last season
>I'm not going to be like that any more

I think they were just burying season 3 Felicity. It also was a great excuse to get our first bro-down with Diggle and Ollie, and his smiles now are fucking fantastic! After 3 seasons of scowls I can't believe how much a simple smile makes Ollie lovable again.

I also really liked Routh being back, and unphased, kek.

I just wish there was more exploration of Sara's revival. It was glossed over as "She kills" so badly, the memory loss was like a throw away line. WTF? That should have been a key piece of her story, forgetting all the good things that happened as a kid.
>>
>>77417286
This whole episode was a retcon to S3. How people missed that is beyond me.
>>
>>77416265
That's not the Sara-Nyssa pic's you fool! I'd post them but don't have them on this computer
>>
>>77409689
Yeah
>>
>>77415353
I hope grant joins
>>
>>77410911
Man all the judgmental bullshit she spewed last season is flooding back.
>>
So...now they just finally became a group of villains who enters into private property to straightly stealing something and bet the guards in the process? (Not just Sara, Thea throw an entire self on a guard, that doesn't look very healthy)

Considering all happened this is not a surprise, but when the fuck are they gonna realize they are NOT good people...at all?

Danm, they worried about Sara breaking some random mob neck after they killed like 10 when they entered shooting in the building? are they blind? There is a limit of how much hypocryte one can be
>>
>>77419470
Dude, have you read Green Arrow? He's Chaotic Good, he'll break any law for the greater good. He's stolen from companies before.
>>
>>77419787
>He's Chaotic Good

>>>/tg/
>>
>>77404277

And here I thought the show had fixed Felicity somehow. But nope, she's back to her being a complete and utterly trash cunt.

Best things of the episode was Canary tits and Ollie and Diggle sipping Tenessee whiskey and being total bros.

Other than that, it was just meh.
>>
>>77420203
Thank god Ben Percy Retcon her out of comics.
>>
>>77419470
>Friendly Neighborhood Arrow-Man.jpg
>>
>>77409689
I actually prefer the first half of season 3. This has been a step down because everytime Ollie and his crew goes out to fight, they cant hire enough stunt actors to fight them and have to show them having a hard time and jobbing. The Constantine episode was great tho.
>>
>>77409570
Oliver mentioned they lived in Ivy Town which is Atom Town.
>>
>>77421676
>>77419470
I thought that move was actually dope, I wanna see more crazy arrow shenanigans like boxing glove and zipline shit.
>>
>ugh my perfectly sweet and loving mother is here! How dare you I hate that bitch even though she raised me alone and is always kind to me even though I tell her to her face how stupid she is!

What is her fucking problem? I know the show is aimed at 13 year old girls but does that mean the characters have to act 13 as well?
>>
>>77419470
It was such BS! Clock King was robbing banks to save his dying sister, but couldn't because Sara told him "That doesn't make it right!" The assasin told a man who was so presice that nobody really died during his heists except that one goon who disobeyed his order and shot a gaurd becasue of it! Team Arrow can be jerks.
>>
>>77427817
Also in Season One where Oliver and Helena are beating up a bunch of guys, and Helena has the guy who killed her fiancé in a chokehold, and Arrow has some random guy in a chokehold then snaps his neck and Helena does the same soon after. But then, Oliver gets real butthurt and disappointed in her, when he killed a random guy for no reason but she actually got revenge.
>>
>>77428010
Well fuck. I had completely forgotten Huntress was once in this show
>>
>>77428010

It was unreal how many people Oliver killed in season 1 but still got away with.
>>
>>77428052
It was more fun when he killed dudes
>>
>>77428081

It makes even less sense now. In hindsight he was just a serial killer.
>>
>>77428120
Yeah but it was enjoyable, I don't give a shit

Tired of shows and whatever sticking religiously to this "I shall not kill shit", it should just be "I should avoid it but if they're shooting at me it's fair game". Batman is the biggest dickhead ever just kill them all already thanks
>>
>>77428120
He has an "out" now though. With everyone thinking the Arrow was Roy who is now "dead." They all just assume the Green Arrow was slightly "inspired" by the Arrow except with a more hopeful attitude.
>>
>>77428149

But Oliver was just killing off rich people. When he was kidnapped with Tommy and the dude was literally helpless then he mumbles, "No one can know my secret" and he snaps his neck up, and in the back of my mind I just thought, "How is this guy even a hero?"

>>77428178
>They all just assume the Green Arrow was slightly "inspired" by the Arrow

Except it's painfully obvious that the guy who is the Green Arrow looks a lot like the original Arrow since they do have footage of Arrow talking to the cameras saying he'll never abandon them after Ra's stabbed him through the chest. Unless the people of Star City are too stupid to notice.
>>
>>77428203
I completely agree! Apparently, the Arrow writers thought they were being clever by "killing" the Arrow persona. If they were clever they would have never had the "Arrow" on TV that one time.
>>
>>77427817
His sister's dead, by the way. Confirmed on Flash! Now Tockman doesn't have long to live either. I hope Dahrk recruits Tockman into HIVE since they both are about precision and order. Tockman can finally try to get revenge on the hypocrites known as "Team Arrow!"
>>
>>77428203
Rich people corrupting the city and fucking shit up
>>
>>77428274

He didn't even finish going through the entire list.
>>
>>77428432
Yeah because the show changed which is my point
>>
>>77428466
For good reason.
>>
>>77428496
>didn't like watching Ollie murder the shit out of everyone

Shit taste
>>
>>77428523
I did! I'm just saying it was a good reason! With Tommy's death and the true meaning of the Undertaking revealed. I really enjoyed Season 1.
>>
>>77428466

The whole point of the list was stupid. He was just a serial killer man.
>>
>>77428584
Coolest serial killer ever
>>
I've always felt that the show was really about felicity.
she has dated or at least kissed every super hero she's worked with. she's always in touch with a millionaire to date or just 'be friends' with.
now she's basically running team arrow because ollie is her bitch now, cooking and cleaning for her while she scolds him in front of the team.
now she's got to pick between two heroes as well as the money earned from a business she was gifted.
it's as if some lonely house wife is writing this stuff
>>
>>77428738
>it's as if some lonely house wife is writing this stuff

More like a whole group of them called Tumblr
>>
>>77428624
actually that would be this guy
>>
>>77428738
Guess which demo tweets the most? That's right, teen girls. Guess which demo also likes felicity?
>>
>>77428769
this show is trying to some how mary sue every teen girl and lonely women into each story line..imagine if Arrow could just be a vigilante without felicity or the fake canary
>>
>>77413193

Plenty has. It's been good since late S1. Fuck off.

>in b4 ke funny nails girl XD
>>
>>77427795

To be fair, her mother dropped in unnanounced while Felicity was trying to find a man the world thought was dead. I thought this was a weak episode, but I was behind Felicity all the way when she was pissed at Oliver for calling her useless and annoying mother to come and waste her time.
>>
>>77429056
>I was behind Felicity all the way

>people like this exist
>>
Just started watching the latest episode.

Wew, you weren't kidding about Felicity being on her period.
>>
>>77406879
>it's clear that Felicity isn't going to be written terribly anymore.

The last episode was the worst incarnation of her. Even worse than when she used to cry every episode last season. Who took a piss in her cornflakes?
>>
>>77429135

Read my whole post, m8. Her reaction to her mother dropping in was understandable, given the circumstances.
>>
>>77429227
I read it all. Still shocked that people defend Felicity being a moody crybaby though.
>>
>>77429203
They need to set up trouble so she can leave Ollie for Ray and then right when she goes back to Ollie die.
>>
>>77429236

If you're talking about her going on about "losing herself" in Oliver, then no. That was the dumbest shit ever. Terrible writing.
>>
File: mama smoak.jpg (140KB, 1916x1076px) Image search: [Google]
mama smoak.jpg
140KB, 1916x1076px
Damn, Felicity's mother is way fucking hotter than she is.
>>
>cockroaches the size of golden retrievers
And all the time I bet Ray was thinking: Still better than when I was with Felicity.
>>
>>77428757
>bland Johan Liebert imitation
>cool
>>
>>77428738
Bella swam
>>
>>77427795

It's a complicated daughter/mother relationship. You can love your parent and still be fucking annoyed how they keep butting their nose in your business and pull all type of shit unannounced and trying to set you up with every single eligible bachelor in sight.
>>
>>77421511

Percy's run is pretty boring, I don't understand why /co/ has such a mancrush on him, shit has been bland beyond few pages with Emiko and he fucking wrote out Diggle.
>>
>>77404838
>>77404878

It's obvious this is only a thing because killing Lance off will have a bigger impact if he additionally has a love interest
>>
I can't be the only one who thinks that this week's episode was the worst episode of the entire series so far. I hated, hated, HATED this episode.
>>
>>77430390
nope laurels in the box so felicity can become best canary.
>>
>>77430409

kek, I bet there are some tumblr faggots who actually believe this kind of shit
>>
>>77430405

I think every episode focusing on felicity is bad from the get-go

seriously, at least they put laurel a bit into the background so I'm fine with her but felicity is the worst female character of all cape shows
>>
>>77430405
There have been far worse. I thought this was actually the best-worst relationship episode if only because Amell seems to have learned how to act a little.
>>
Smallville season 7 was better than this.
>>
>>77430419
lets hope not just thought the might push it after the way she was dressed in the make up sex scene. all black a little lace. watch it back
>>
>>77430405
Worst ever? No. But certainly one of the worst outside of season 3.

Diggle/Ollie bro moment was only good thing.
>>
>>77430405
Definitely one of the worst. Right up there with that shitty Felicity flashback episode and the episode where Thea and Oliver go back to the island so that Thea can continue to cry about "muh secret keeping".
>>
>>77404277

>Oliver how dare you abandon your heroic life to love and marry me, be a fucking epic husband who cooks like the angels and wildly fuck me every night, YOU ARE A WASTE OF MY TIME OLIVER I HATE YOU I COULD BE CHASING AFTER MY EX

Seriously how the fuck could anyone defend Felicity after this fucking dialogue. Fucking bitch.
>>
I don't get the anger 0over this episode. It would be one thing if it were like S3 where Felicity were shown to be in the right at all times even when she contradicts herself, but she was stressed and Oliver fucked up by inviting her Mom and she freaked out.

They had an argument and patched things up. That happens to couples, big deal. The episode wasn't even painting her to be right, unless you people are going to get mad every time a woman isn't 100% supportive all the time this wasn't the end of the world.
>>
>>77430756
>unless you people are going to get mad every time a woman isn't 100% supportive all the time this wasn't the end of the world.

Have you not been in Flash/Arrow threads before? Women characters are always wrong, unless they're being hot and sexy and possibly doing martial arts.
>>
>>77430756
>get mad every time a woman isn't 100% supportive all the time

Couples are supposed to be 100% supportive all the time to each other. Sure, they will have their differences from time to time but Felicity blaming and cursing Oliver because he gave her a happy life is not a good argument to begin with.
>>
>>77415312

He's the only cool guy in Arrow right now.

>Just because I understand the science doesn't mean it doesn't bore me
>>
>>77415312

He has been great, but on these last episodes it seems that he has only been sitting on his ass all day except when Lance summons him.
>>
>>77430860

She wasn't suppose to be right from the first place. Her lashing out due feeling guilty that she was busy having the perfect life and wasn't around to receive Ray's distress signal.
>>
>>77430906

This. I love Neal and he's doing a great job, but he needs to start doing something serious soon.
>>
>>77430860
This is why you'll never have a relationship. You have unrealistic idealized standards of what one should be.
>>
>>77430756
Because Ollie did nothing wrong and was totally nice and reasonable throughout the episode. Felicity was just on her period
>>
>>77430946

I have a working relationship like that. It's not hard nor unrealistic anon.
>>
>>77430926

>feeling guilty that she was busy having the perfect life

Perfect reason to hate the bitch
>>
>>77431021

>invited her crazy Mom
>did nothing wrong

One of Ollie's established character flaws is the fact that he thinks he knows what's best for everybody, even when he's dead wrong. This was a pretty clear-cut example, anyone with half a brain would no not to antagonize your stressed girlfriend by bringing a walking, talking ball of stress into the house for dinner. You have to be able to read a situation.

Her stress about being too happy to save Ray was silly, but considering how unstable she was over the entire situation it made some sense and they made up afterwords. If this were season 3 she would have been shown to be right, this plot-line would have gone on for 4 episodes and Felicity would never apologize or admit fault on anything.

This was just an argument that stemmed from a bad situation. Ollie's spilled his spaghetti over similar stuff before.
>>
>>77431099
Except he was right. Her mom was there to comfort her later.

Ollie did nothing wrong.
>>
>>77431047
This
>>
>>77430871
He chews up the scenery, his attempts at inducing terror through mid-sentence tone shifts comes off as awkward because his face looks like a high school principal.
>>
>>77430756
>They had an argument and patched things up. That happens to couples, big deal.
Yeah sure.

Except this is a comic book show about a guy dressed as a green hooded vigilante shooting arrows at a magic nigga. That has no place here.
>>
File: image.jpg (74KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74KB, 480x320px
>>
File: 1446503769579.gif (218KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1446503769579.gif
218KB, 600x600px
>>77405899
>>
>>77405555

This is an objectively ugly face
>>
File: felishitty.jpg (180KB, 790x889px) Image search: [Google]
felishitty.jpg
180KB, 790x889px
>>77408581
>>
File: Make Star City Great Again.png (10KB, 800x296px) Image search: [Google]
Make Star City Great Again.png
10KB, 800x296px
>>77404791
You must have missed his campaign adviser telling him that once he is elected he still has to govern.

He can win with 2% of the vote because he is the only one left alive but then who is going to follow him or listen to him? If he doesn't have the power of the people behind him other politicians in the govt won't give a shit what he tries to do and actually getting anything done would be incredibly difficult. With a clear mandate no one will really be able to stand in his way and he can enact important reforms.
>>
>>77408651
I'm pretty sure Ollie is basically /co/s waifu so they can't stand to see him with another person.

I think they handled the relationship very well in this episode. It showed us how much Ollie really has grown and the issue seemed very real instead of lying about some supervillain's plan.
>>
File: image.jpg (166KB, 682x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
166KB, 682x1024px
Thread posts: 383
Thread images: 36

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.