[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lately this board has been invaded by snowflake hipsters who

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0095.jpg (374KB, 1575x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0095.jpg
374KB, 1575x1080px
Lately this board has been invaded by snowflake hipsters who pretend not to like normal food

It's time to take a stand. Let's have a normal food thread to trigger the snowflakes
>>
>>9211991

>>9225857
>microwaved my gummy snacks
:(
>>
>>9225857
I've never understood why they include pudding in those if you're supposed to microwave the whole thing
>>
File: Elven Ration (RS).jpg (3MB, 3000x2250px) Image search: [Google]
Elven Ration (RS).jpg
3MB, 3000x2250px
Let's show the humans real cuisine.
>>
>>9225857
This is an abomination of mankind. I truly pity the parents who buy this sort of shit for their kids.
>>
>>9225857
>invaded by snowflake hipsters who pretend not to like normal food
more like this place got invaded by hipsters who pretend not to like good food. Every fucking thread someone will post something that takes even the slightest bit of effort to make and someone will call them out for being a hippie, pretentious, etc. We have an entire thread dedicated to calling out terms that chefs consistently use with people saying stuff like "organic" or "local" is too grandiose.

Meanwhile, there are like a half a dozen fast food threads up.
>>
>>9225960
We are the crabs your mother warned you about. Welcome to the bucket.
>>
>>9225938
honestly. it'd be easier if they just included a brownie or some shit
>>
>>9225857
Their nugs were always so gud, I loved the dino shaped ones and the mac was good too. Then I grew up and ate Banquet, a worthy successor
>>
>>9225960
how have you not learned this by now? every 4chan board is for the exclusive group of people who absolutely never touch their board's subject but act like elitist cunts about it
>/ck - people who don't cook and bitch about restaurants and laugh at everyone who blogs the garbage shit food that they themselves eat
>/tg -people who don't play roleplaying games but have very strong opinions about which ones (spoiler alert, it's all of them) are shit and could write a 20 page essay on why they're shit despite having never even cracked the sourcebook
>/fit - a bunch of lazy slobs who will fat shame everyone even a single pound heavier than them and brag about how good they are at exercising
>/v - people who don't play videogames but have very strong opinions about which are shit (spoiler alert 2: it's all of them)
>/r9k - top-tier virgins who have impossible standards on how people (especially women) should act despite the fact that they live underground and subsist on "food"
>>
>>9225857
i guarantee you that all the vitamins are in the gummies
>>
>>9226046
>not using two slashes and formatting each board like a subreddit
back to ______
>>
>>9226107
>/fastboards - complaining about reddit despite using it themselves as evidenced by their familiarity with everything that originated on reddit
>>
>>9226107
I honestly have no idea what you're talking about
>>
>>9225857
>real american cheese
please point me to fake american cheese
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.