[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trolling drive thru window employees

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: StephON with an ON.jpg (53KB, 600x755px) Image search: [Google]
StephON with an ON.jpg
53KB, 600x755px
>see thread on /ck/ about StephON with an ON
>realize that there's a nu-male hipster douche named StephON with an ON working one of the local starbucks drive thrus
>be friendly to him and intentionally call him StephEN with an EN every time I see him working
>laugh internally every time he gets butthurt and says "...it's StephON with an ON, not an EN."

Hipsters are pure cancer.

Who else finds themselves occasionally trolling their local drive thru hipsters?
>>
>>9024339
Im an adult with a full time job, so no. faggot.
>>
Nice blogpost, but where's the food topic?
>>
>>9024343
>t. StephON
>>
>>9024339
that guy is a total Chad. doesn't matter that he's a faggy barista hipster, he fucks more girls in a week than you in your lifetime.
>>
I have nothing meaningful to do with my life the post
>>
>>9024339
His apron clearly says, TRAVIS
>>
>>9024339
Figure out his work schedule so you know when to go there. Record yourself calling him Stephen and see how long it takes before he rages and takes a shot at you.
>>
>>9024356
>girls
That dude is gay
>>
>>9024356

This>>9024362
>>
>>9024361
You've got to be subtle when trolling these guys, less they decide to spit in your coffee/food.
>>
File: image.jpg (286KB, 1464x1459px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
286KB, 1464x1459px
>>9024339
About a year too late, newfag.
Keep trying though, one day you'll have your very own 'meme'
>>
>>9024367
>2014 + 1 = 2017
>>
>>9024339
I don't get trolling...or purposefully mocking the correct pronunciation of someone's name.
What's wrong with you, OP? Have you never traveled? You seem like you haven't matured from high school bullydom days. Why do you have such an inferiority complex that people with some kind of style is mocked for being hipster anyway? The only thing I don't like as a quote, hipster, is someone unwashed or too much facial hair for food service. Who would like a scene so much they had to wear a chin covering for their gold rush era beard.
>>
>>9024380
>t. Hipster
>>
>>9024343
This desu. Couldn't care less.
>>
>>9024339
>deliberately and routinely mocking people who handle food out of your field of vision.

Smart, OP
>>
>>9024362
Even more of a chad if he bangs out hot guys.
>>
>>9024339
>Trolling drive thru window employees
Oh god you just reminded me of the assholish thing I ALWAYS have to do if the make me pull over

>Go thru drive thru
>Order & Pay
>Get asked to wait in the waiting area
>Few minutes pass
>Girl comes out with my food
>"Here you go sir, sorry about the wait'
>'Don't worry, you'll lose it'
>Hit the accelerator, burn out of there and laugh like a mad man
>Blast techno
>>
>>9024339
For ill or good, StephON sounds like a faggot name for most US males. If it were me, I would accept that idea, change my name to "Steve", and sentence my parents to die in a nursing home where Tyrone the night janitor has his way with them for assigning me a faggot name.
>>
>>9024339
There's some dorky HS kid that works the drive thu in my town and he puts on his "Te Baxter" voice and sounds like a giant tool.
>>
>>9024718
>>>/b/
>>
>>9024339
No one, except low self-esteem weirdos like you. Who gives a fuck who your server is, they're there to do a job.
>>
>>9024365
This. OP drinks that dude's spit everyday.
>>
>>9024718
What flyover shithole do you live in?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.