[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Roadside burger stands

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Hamburger_Stand.jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
Hamburger_Stand.jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
When's the last time you went to good old-fashioned roadside burger stand?

They're not too common anymore, but I found one nestled away on a remote stretch of state highway. No big sign, no indoor seating, cash only. And good burgers. You just sit outside and eat and watch traffic go by, as generations did before you.

Do you have a place near you like that?
>>
OP, there average age of people on this board is way too young to contribute to a thread like this. Good luck to you.
>>
>>8988596
I stopped at one on a whim of wanderlust a few years back. Very generic, same shit-tier food you could get at a crappy diner in flyover town. The conversation was good, however. Gave another one a shot, same experience. I've yet to be let down by a food truck though.
>>
>>8988596
In Germany they're very common. They often sell bratwurst over burgers but the same concept.
>>
>>8988596
There are many things yuropoors will never experience. Truly sad.

That, and driving down the desert highway at top speed, music blasting, windows open, as you traverse the way to your next step in life in this mega, magnificent country.
>>
>>8988716
Very nice. Brat stands are excellent too.
>>
>>8988712
this
Food trucks tend to be really good more often than stands for whatever reason.
>>
You need to move south-er.
>>
What's a roadside burger stand? Why would I want to eat right by the highway?
>>
I've got some of those in the city, lotsa hipsters who want nostalgia goggles they don't deserve to wear. There's even an old-style McD's that still does walk-up service as opposed to drive-thru.
>>
>>8989336
>only people I like can eat there! You mean young people, stop eating my burgies and my fries reeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>8989349
>d00000000d i'm getting my food SLIGHTLY LESS INCONVENIENTLY pay attn to meeeeeeeeee!!!!! so post-ironic xD
>>
>>8989354
Cry more. Anyone can eat anything
>>
>>8989366
>Anyone can eat cock, fucking heteronormative!

>>>/lgbt/
>>
File: dog haus.jpg (284KB, 1369x788px) Image search: [Google]
dog haus.jpg
284KB, 1369x788px
>>8988596
This place kinda fits the bill, it has a drive thru because it was a Weinerschnitzel back in the day.
This is the location that inspired part of the song "Take it Easy"
Great chili dogs and burgers, $1.99 chili cheese burgers after 4pm too.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.