[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anybody do homebrew? thoughts on ginger beer and is it worth it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: when-the-homebrew.png (178KB, 500x499px) Image search: [Google]
when-the-homebrew.png
178KB, 500x499px
anybody do homebrew? thoughts on ginger beer and is it worth it?
>>
>ginger beer

Fucking hipsters, get off my board REEEEEEEE
>>
>>8489079
you think ginger beer is "hipster" wtf is wrong with you? this is a food and cooking board not /b/
>>
>>8489072
Hell yeah, me and the wifey LOVE to brew us up some ginger beer so we can make some really scrumptious Dark and Stormies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They taste RADICULOUSLY AMAZING!
>>
>>8489100

>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>RADICULOUSLY AMAZING!

You talk like the "wifey" has your balls in a vice
>>
>>>/tg/
>>
>>8489079

You're fucking retarded. Go get a fucking job. You probably can't afford anything other than keystone anyway.

>>8489072

I have never brewed ginger beer, I make wine because there's a lot less smell, but if you can get a good recipe, I think you would be extremely pleased. Ginger beer is fucking incredible when done right. I love starting my drunk with 4 ginger beer, and saving 2 for the next morning. I really want a good ginger beer now. Might have to drive to the liquor store on the other side of town that carries the good ginger beer.
>>
Anything is with a try. I always thought I'd dislike ginger beer cause I've tried ginger Ale - the real stuff the Indians make - and didn't like it. Tried a ginger beer recently though it was great.
>>
>>8489072
No, I don't live in rural Alaska or Africa
>>
>>8489079
fuck off retard
>>
The only ginger beer I've ever had was Shock Top ginger beer. It was gross but Shock Top is a fake craft brewery anyway.
>>
>>8489072
I'm trying to determine if you want to brew a beer with a ginger profile or something like a typical mass marketed "ginger ale."

In the first case, just add an ounce or so of fresh ginger to your secondary fermentation of a relatively mildly hopped ale. In the second case, why on earth would you want to try to brew a sickeningly sweet carbonated gingerish alcoholic soda?
>>
>>8490393

I'm 98% certain he wasn't referring to making homemade soda...
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.