[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what are some good diet foods

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0641.jpg (2MB, 1600x1236px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0641.jpg
2MB, 1600x1236px
what are some good diet foods
>>
co/ck/
>>
>>8487001

Go to /fit/ and read the sticky
>>
>>8487001

Everything you eat is diet food, meaning it is part of your diet. Diet doesn't mean eating healthy, it means what you eat. When people say they are dieting it implies they are temporarily changing what they eat so they can lose weight, and this is why people who "diet" almost always fail. If you want to lose weight, you need to permanently change your diet. You know why you are fat, and those foods have no place in your new diet. If you lose weight, it doesn't mean you can go back to eating them, because you will just get fat again. No one needs to tell you what to eat. You already know. Go fucking eat it.
>>
To lose weight, I intermittent fast and break it with a quest bar, have a small lunch, a few afternoon snacks, and then a normal dinner. I lost 15 lbs this way (already pretty /fit/, was just getting soft.

Gained back 5 lbs over the holidays so I'm back on it though.
>>
Some good dietary advice is to never follow anything that is prefaced by >>8487029
>>
>>8487001
Eat 90% fresh vegetables and fruit, the rest in lean proteins.
>>
>>8487001
Dust
>>
>>8487001
Water
>>
>>8487101
That is terrible advice. Keep fruit to a minimum. Too much sugar.

>>8487001
Avoid simple carbs, load up on lean proteins. Drink water.
>>
Fruit's great, just don't sit on your ass all day.
>>
>>8487406
Anyone that posts for diet advice on 4chan is going to sit on their ass all day. They're asking the question here because they are too lazy to even look online for dietitian approved meal plans. Asking it is "taking a step" without ever actually doing anything. OP is doomed to failure and sloth.

No change without action.
>>
>>8487001
Food poisoning

I lost 5kg after a really bad one and i didnt have to do shit other than cling to a toilet bowl for dear life
>>
>>8487001
Anything as long as you eat in moderation.
>>
>>8487001
Unsweetened almond milk, artificial sweetener and some kind of bran
>>
>>8487001
>>>/k/
>>
File: 234234.jpg (2MB, 1600x1236px) Image search: [Google]
234234.jpg
2MB, 1600x1236px
the answer is right there anon
>>
>>8487001
Tea. Even with 2 tsp and a bit of milk, you will probably make out like a bandit on that appetite supression if its your one cup.
>>
Check out the potato diet
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.