[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is he the biggest culinary asshole on TV?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0849.jpg (88KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0849.jpg
88KB, 550x550px
Is he the biggest culinary asshole on TV?
>>
no but he has the best job in the world besides being a trophy husband to a CEO woman who also works as a supermodel
>>
Yes.
>>
>>8461612
>on TV
>>>/tv/
>>
>>8461612
I don't see how he's an asshole at all. Sure, he's a product of 80's-90's NYC, so he can be a cocky little shit. But so what? Dude was a chef with a successful restaurant, a celebrated author and a TV celebrity. Given his resume he comes across as pretty humble.
>>
>>8461612
Meh. He's alright. I'd make him a fried bologna sandwich with some cole slaw
>>
>>8461612
Hes ok, a blabberfull of words .got drumk, got some tats... hes cool.
>>
For being a man of the people who cooks for his kid, his recipes are pretty complex and time consuming. Most require a day of prep, and a day of cooking. They are good, but it's bizarre when the whole conceit of it is that it's easier than you think.
>>
>>8461612
I like him. He has a sense of humanity and honesty. He loves the US but recognizes our foibles and doesn't hesitate to point them out, which is how a nation and people grow. In our current times we could sure use a few more like him. Plus he's intelligent but down to earth and would be cool as hell to hang out with.
>>
>>8461612
No idea. I bet he's not though. He's a likable asshole. He can be rude, yet seems to genuinely respect other food cultures.
>>
No, that would be Joe Bastianich from Masterchef
>>
>>8461739
For me, it's Chef John from Food Wishes. If there was a High Quality and Original Fast Food Equivalent, he'd be the McDonald's McChicken.

Just like the McChicken, all of Chef John's recipes will be washed down extraordinarily with a nice Cold, Crisp, and Refreshing Coca-Cola.
>>
>>8461612
>Watch his show
>He goes to a place I've never been
>Wow he seems really connected and has found some interesting places
>He goes to a place I've been
>Its total bullshit or most people know about the place
>>
>>8461612
i like his parts unknown show. i do wish he would stop trying to push his politics on anything though
>>
>>8461846
I'm not sure who started that
Bourdain seems like the type of guy who would hate to talk politics while filming

Maybe CNN encouraged him to push political angles in his show? idk, parts unknown is good enough that i'll forgive some preachiness
>>
File: 5QSJ82R.jpg (130KB, 640x423px) Image search: [Google]
5QSJ82R.jpg
130KB, 640x423px
>>8461618
>trophy husband

LOL

http://www.returnofkings.com/96740/return-of-kings-correctly-predicts-the-demise-of-anthony-bourdains-marriage
>>
His shows are comfy
>>
>anti-trump

dropped
>>
>>8462391
This
I was pretty easy going with American politics but even in my country the TV is constantly talking shit about Trump and it's really getting annoying. Just let him do what presidents do and quit your foul whining, fucking cancerous buboes.
>>
>>8461771
John is the man
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.