[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tea

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

What's your favorite setting to drink tea? What sort of atmosphere is perfect for you and your cup?
>>
When I am visiting my mom, I have a really calm attitude, because I don't have to think about regular stuff all the time. Her flat might not be very nicely decorated, and I don't have all my pots and kettels (I just drink grandpa style there) but the comfort level is very high, just sitting at the table and reading while sipping from my tea.
>>
>>8444003
>>8444033

>>>/lgbt/
>>
>>8444033
Do you ever give your mom those suggestive, lustful eyes that say "Mom, I know you have needs that aren't being met by another man and as your blood and flesh I have a duty to fulfil those needs. Besides, it wouldn't be the first time I've gone through your vagina?"
>>
>>8444041
Every boy in a healthy mom-son relationship should do this, don't you think.
>>
>>8444003
I don't have a favorite. I do like waking up early at around 5am, making some tea, and drinking that while I listen to music.
>>
>>8444147
Why the fuck would you voluntarily wake up at 5am you stupid frickin idiot?
>>
>>8444156
I work nights most of the time. 5am is like the middle of the day for me. A lot of people have the same thought as you, so that means they all leave me the fuck alone for a while.
>>
File: BigLebowski_145Pyxurz.jpg (42KB, 590x444px) Image search: [Google]
BigLebowski_145Pyxurz.jpg
42KB, 590x444px
>>8444156
People not everyone is a child like you, some people are actual adults and we prefer the early morning sunrise to get started on the day early before most others.
>>
File: What a rainy day.jpg (41KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
What a rainy day.jpg
41KB, 600x600px
>>8444003
On a nice chill autumn rainy day where you can leave the windows open and hear the tap dancing of droplets. Inhaling a tad bit of cannabis and some tea is a perfect combination in life.
>>
New episode of Mei-Leaf

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ydOF1M8jX0
>>
>>8445228
I like you
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.