[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/COFFEE/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 313
Thread images: 78

File: IMG_1483.jpg (185KB, 1000x1300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1483.jpg
185KB, 1000x1300px
Posts about coffee and coffee accessories.

Previous thread: >>8415078
>>
File: 20160301_175649.jpg (64KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
20160301_175649.jpg
64KB, 540x960px
>tfw after paying off bills and filling my tank, I'm fucking broke and had to decide between food essentials for the next two weeks, and coffee

I might have to pick up some fucking cheap garbage to get me by. Existence is suffering.
>>
File: Ethiopia_Nigusie_Lemma4.jpg (131KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
Ethiopia_Nigusie_Lemma4.jpg
131KB, 1024x682px
>>8438566
I say fuck the coffee man for now.
It's not essential, and if you drink coffee on hungry or semi-hungry/empty stomach you will do yourself only damage to the stomach lining.

I have sometimes 1-2-3 weeks brakes from coffee, when I run out I just don't buy it (on purpose).
You will not die from not drinking coffee but from going hungry you will fell shitty, but two weeks supply of cheap coffee is not that expensive that should eat into your two weeks food budged.
If you will buy cheap shitty coffee that will be also good experience for you as well.
You will have chance learning the difference in quality, you still will get caffeine kick but no nice taste and flavor.

And as a last few words,
I know that you just bullshitting and trolling with this sappy poor me story, so fuck YOU for wasting my time reading your tragedy, and shame on me for engaging in it,
half way through of my post I was going to stop typing but I felt I finish all my thoughts on it so at the end I can with clear consciousness tell you FUCK YOU anon for stealing 10 minutes of my life that I wasted on your bullshit story.

here take a look how coffee gets selected,by hands of course in Ethiopia
>>
>>8439250
I had an Econ professor as an undergrad tell the entire lecture hall once every week about how drinking coffee is one of the more stupid spending decisions mistakes people commonly make
>>
>>8439427

genuinely curious, in what way?
>>
>>8439427
genuinely curious, in what way?
>>
>>8439461
Probably going to Starbucks and spending $5 at least once every single day.

My coffee costs me $0.50 a day at most. I presume he doesn't mean that
>>
>>8438514
What's the prettiest coffee pot? I want a pretty ass coffee pot. Give me some of that majestic shit.
>>
>>8439498
>>8439466
He had a bunch of reasons, one of them being that it was decadent to drink coffee, completely unnecessary for nutrition and as such a money pit that only becomes more wasteful with time (people getting addicted, dependent, developing more expensive tastes). Another reason was as >>8439498 said considering that you can buy a huge bag for $10 and get your fix for a long time (then he would talk about how profitable breakfast places and coffee shops are because they can make people pay a shitton for and make a huge return for their spending).
>>
I like to drink my coffee raw.
>>
File: Travel-COFFEE-mugs.jpg (75KB, 800x525px) Image search: [Google]
Travel-COFFEE-mugs.jpg
75KB, 800x525px
>>8439427
your professor was right if you focus on buying fancy coffees at coffee shops and paying like $3 or $5 per cup 5 days/week is so fucking crazy unless you really have tons of cash
like that anon said >>8439498
and this >>8439529

Let's don't over charge and do $3/cup x 5 days/week =$15/week x 4/month = $60/month x 12 months = $ 720/year

freaking $720/year, and at $5/cup is $1200/year, of course if you pay $3 every day you don't think about it that this is much money and you are saying to yourself; but I deserve it.

If you think that cup in the morning at home is not enough and you must drink one at work and you are too lazy to take a thermos with coffee from home with you
or you are too lazy to make it quick cup at work (most work places have set ups to make coffee)
then you must have extra cash to say goodbye to.

But the same goes for people who spend money on lunches 5 days /week instead of bringing lunch from home.
All boils down to how much money you have to part with or if you really a good money manager.

Of course if you are in higher to high earning bracket you can afford it no problem, but if you are in mid or lower pay bracket group you should give a good thinking and look at the numbers,
many times we need visual to make us aware of the situation we are in or we are creating for ourselves.

What I said here is nothing new, but by showing you the numbers you might take a second look at you money spending habits
Of course coffee shop owners don't like this to be reminded to people and that is absolutely understood,
but you have to look after yourself first after your money first and decide it how to spend it and on what and when.

There is so many different coffee thermoses (I prefer the glass on the side over the all 'stainless steel') but high quality 'ss' should be OK and not change coffee taste.
And it would depend if you need one cup thermos or bigger.
>>
File: glass-lined-thermal-carafe.jpg (11KB, 300x375px) Image search: [Google]
glass-lined-thermal-carafe.jpg
11KB, 300x375px
glass thermos insert
>>
>>8440046
if you decide to buy coffee thermos I suggest don't buy bigger thermos than the amount of coffee you drinking now at work,
if you are buying only one cup of coffee buy thermos for one cup, if you get bigger thermos of course you will drink more coffee every day if you make full thermos, and maybe that is not such a good idea
if you consider 5 days/week for the whole year that adds up.

it's not the extra cost of the coffee of course but the extra amount coffee that you will consume just because it's there,
when before when you were buying just one cup and it was enough or it was doing the trick
now you might consume way too much than you should.

anyhow use your own thinking how to guide yourself through life, coffee is good and can be very beneficial but if you abuse it every day over few months
you will get yourself into silent addiction that will bring more negative than positive into your life health wise on physical and emotional level
>>
File: 1481383177448.jpg (211KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1481383177448.jpg
211KB, 1920x1080px
Best instant coffees? My current is Douwe Egberts dark roast, it's good but I'd like to try some others, maybe a good arabica.
>>
>>8440046
idk I make decent money and still always bring a travel mug of coffee to work and bring my lunch 4/5 days. saving money is saving money. was talking to a coworker and they said it's weird bringing a lunch "when you make as much as we make". saving money is saving money...
>>
File: 1415926796027.png (400KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1415926796027.png
400KB, 640x480px
>>8440152
>Instant coffee
>>
File: IMG_8712.jpg (16KB, 260x194px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8712.jpg
16KB, 260x194px
>>8438514
Anyone have experience with the Lido E-T. I'm looking to upgrade from my shitty skerton.
>>
>>8440395
no but I highly doubt you get even 1/3rd of the benefit in the difference you'd pay between that and a $40 hario grinder

for that price it should be electric, there's nothing they could possibly add to a manual grinder that would justify a $200 pricetag
>>
File: HEALTHY FAST LUNCHES.png (906KB, 1000x1206px) Image search: [Google]
HEALTHY FAST LUNCHES.png
906KB, 1000x1206px
>>8440204
Well you are very smart, if you budget that buying coffee and lunch every day you might pay let's say $10 -$15 /day (of course it might be more),
so even taking modest $10/day x 5 days =$50 x 4 weeks/month = $200/month x 12 months = $2400/year.

Now by making coffee+lunch at home you might spend on for ingredients (I don't know for sure), but I think $3 should cover very nicely.

And on top of it making your coffee and lunch at home you know that you are using good quality ingredients the way you like it, all is clean etc,.
Many places restaurants and lunch joints are not that clean and employees are not taking care of their personal or food hygiene, there horror are stories upon stories on that topic.

Yes you have to organize your timing in the morning and/or evening before to prepare that lunch but with clever organizing should not take more that 10 minutes,
so you can look at it that for those every 10 minutes of every work day you can make/save
lets see,
each month more less 20 working days x 12 months = 240 days, lets take $3/day for ingredients 240 x $3 = $720/year for your coffee+lunch ingredients made at home.
Now let's use the $2400 amount minus the $720 = $1680 cash savings/year.
Let's say $3/day is bit too low for ingrediance, so let's round it down the $1680 to $1500 savings/year.

Now that 10 minutes lunch prep time every day, 240 work days x 10 minutes = 2400 minutes divide by 60 minutes = 40 hours.
Divide $1500 into 40 hours = $37.50/hour
So by making you coffee+lunch at home you are paying yourself $37.50/hour

If you think this is wort it, you can consider making coffee+lunch at home as your second job that brings you $1500/year and it takes you only 10 minutes every day.

If you pay $15/day for your lunch dollar numbers change to be ever better, you save even more.

If I made any mistakes, please correct me.
I hope this might help some of you to make changes and save money and eat good food.
>>
Holy shit, honey as a sweetener in coffee is amazing.
>>
Going out in -24 to pick up some single origin from Brazil.
Worth it.
>>
>>8440046
I hope you realize that quality of life is a thing?

When you make good money, you can spend your time doing something other than making food every single morning.
>>
>>8440152
Cafe bustelo's instant isnt bad.
>>
>>8440535
and how your comment exactly relates to what I posted ?
>>
>>8440535
>When you make good money, you can spend your time doing something other than making food every single morning.

>>8440046
>Of course if you are in higher to high earning bracket you can afford it no problem,
maybe pay attention to text you are reading before you get philosophical
>>
I've been using pre ground coffee from tesco for a while now. It tastes pretty good desu. The pack is around 227gram and it lasts me for 2 weeks.

Kinda want to start grinding my own beans but I'm confused about the freshness of roasted beans.

Do you need to use them 2 weeks after they were roasted or 2 weeks after you opened the pack?

Because if the former, that's kinda annoying.

Does starbucks use freshly roasted beans?
>>
>>8440417

I think it's right and that's how I do it myself.

I'm just too lazy sometimes and end up buying it at the store.

>>8440719

Two weeks after you opened the pack.
>>
>>8440719
>>8440772
Nah dude. Technically its within 2 weeks after roasting. But realistically, you can only get that sort of freshness from a micro roaster or by roasting green beans yourself.

I do get from micro roasters from time to time. But i make do with the regular beans from safeway for the usual cup.
>>
>>8440537
Fuckin' lies!
>>
File: lavazza prontissimo.jpg (201KB, 1280x540px) Image search: [Google]
lavazza prontissimo.jpg
201KB, 1280x540px
>>8440152
Been drinking this, it's ok.
>>
File: IMG_20170107_095139.jpg (1MB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170107_095139.jpg
1MB, 1944x2592px
>>8438048
>>8438078
Found Kerrygold at the Wally World by my office

With some french press Boyer's Kona Blend

Far milder than Plugra. bretty gud, senpai
>>
>>8440402
The thing I'm liking about it is portability and the ability to grind a espresso out of it. I hear that at the $200 price tag, it would be the low tier of electric grinders. Plus, i'm thinking of buying one of those portable espresso shots that use nitro to create pressure
>>
>>8441405
back to /g/
>>
>>8441405

Nice! Enjoy.
>>
>>8441447
Never left
>>
>>8440395
Fuck the manual grinder. I have the bodum bistro burr grinder and it grinds consistent dust in 20 seconds, whereas it took like 10 minutes to grind the skertron.

>>8441418
Those are pretty finicky iirc. If you want cheap espresso that isn't a heavy machine that sits on your counter forever, get a moka pot and tamp it.
>>
File: caffeine and our bodies.png (416KB, 720x600px) Image search: [Google]
caffeine and our bodies.png
416KB, 720x600px
I think worst thing we can do for our health is to drink coffee on empty stomach (especially in the morning).
You can check couple of excellent articles how coffee and caffeine works and affects our bodies;

Reported effects of caffeine.
http://pe2000.com/caffeine/

Top 10 Tricks to Get the Most Out of Your Caffeine Hit.
http://lifehacker.com/top-10-tricks-to-get-the-most-out-of-your-caffeine-hit-1754627885

Here is just few points referring to our digestive system and caffeine affect on it.
*Causes your stomach to produce more acid.
*Irritates the stomach lining.
*Makes digestion less effective by relaxing the muscles of your intestinal system.

Don't get hypnotized by the aroma of freshly brewed coffee in the morning to be the first thing that enters you stomach,
have water and some food first and after that drink your java.
Especially don't be one of those idiots who as first thing in the morning has coffee and cigarette, both of them are poisons on empty stomach.
Coffee might and will taste good first thing in the morning but your stomach your digestive track is not happy how coffee's strong chemicals react with them.

Caffeine is not harmful – but overuse of caffeine could be.
Don't allow coffee and caffeine control you.
We have to remember that according to experts after crude oil coffee is the second biggest trade commodity and of course those who produce and trade coffee
would like us to drink it by the gallons every day but screw them and let's be smart about it.
>>
File: What caffeine does to your body.png (1MB, 2400x2088px) Image search: [Google]
What caffeine does to your body.png
1MB, 2400x2088px
Caffeine Myth No. 2:
Caffeine Is Likely to Cause Insomnia.

Your body quickly absorbs caffeine.
But it also gets rid of it quickly.
Processed mainly through the liver, caffeine has a relatively short half-life.
This means it takes about five to seven hours, on average, to eliminate half of it from your body. After eight to 10 hours, 75% of the caffeine is gone.
For most people, a cup of coffee or two in the morning won't interfere with sleep at night.
>>
File: cute.jpg (90KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
cute.jpg
90KB, 1280x800px
>>8441495
>Fuck the manual grinder.
manual grinder hater detected
>>
>>8441747
>lower risk of diabetes

Probably nullified by how much sugar people usually add to their cup of morning brew.
>>
File: caffeine-powder.jpg (88KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
caffeine-powder.jpg
88KB, 1024x576px
CAFFEINE POWDER
The Untold Story of Caffeine. [picture related]
https://larajuan775.wordpress.com/tag/caffeine-powder/

Move over Tony Montana - Tony Caffeine is here.
>>
>>8441881
Huh? I thought only children and old people use sugar in coffee.
>>
>>8441975
In Europe, maybe. Where do you think all the black coffee fedora hate threads come from?
>>
File: Eats_Caffeine1.jpg (79KB, 506x337px) Image search: [Google]
Eats_Caffeine1.jpg
79KB, 506x337px
So caffeine is derived from many different sources.
These include both natural sources and artificial sources. Natural sources include tea, coffee beans, and cocoa plants.
However, artificial sources of caffeine are more prevalent in many more products than just energy drinks and sodas.
They can also be found in weight loss pills, ice cream, and some pain medicine. In fact caffeine is also found in decaffeinated coffee.
Kind of ironic don’t you think?

Since caffeine can affect your body like other stimulant, this drug should not be taken lightly.
But I’m pretty sure no one ever second guesses themselves to another 12 oz soda in the middle of they drink in the day.
In caffeine-powderfact most people, consume more caffeine throughout the day in order to survive and get through their workday.
It might sound like common sense but be aware of the amount of caffeine you consume daily. Caffeine does target your nervous system which causes you to be more alert and also increases your heart rate. This is why you get a case of the jitters after drinking a heavy amount of caffeine.
Keep in mind caffeine can cause headaches as well.
>>
drogadicto de miarda carajo lololololololololololololololololololololo
>>
>>8441975
you are not very smart, aren't you ?
>>
File: caffeine-powder (1).jpg (53KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
caffeine-powder (1).jpg
53KB, 1024x576px
man, this shit is gooood mang
I just gotta new shipment mang
>>
File: caffeine-drug-fix.jpg (29KB, 640x425px) Image search: [Google]
caffeine-drug-fix.jpg
29KB, 640x425px
why buy expensive coffee grinders and espresso machines
you get your coffee fix this way
>>
>>8442051
or this way
>>
File: CAFFEINE Product Shot.png (204KB, 256x500px) Image search: [Google]
CAFFEINE Product Shot.png
204KB, 256x500px
No brewing involved
>>
File: snorting caffeine.jpg (49KB, 741x600px) Image search: [Google]
snorting caffeine.jpg
49KB, 741x600px
get blasted on caffeine the simple way,
no water measuring or boiling no coffee beans weighing no grinding none of that shit
>>
Nigga what the hell is a coffee accessory white folk be wildin man
>>
>>8442090
>Sambo finds keyboard
>attempts communication
>>
little bit of chemistry lesson
that's caffeine powder under high magnification
>>
Even better than espresso:
She turns down her beau's suggestion of coffee and insist on snorting caffeine instead
>>
File: Snorting Instant Coffee.jpg (112KB, 1024x696px) Image search: [Google]
Snorting Instant Coffee.jpg
112KB, 1024x696px
for you instant coffee faggots
you can snort it too if adding boiling water to the powder is too much work for you
>>
>>8440152
>Spending your time to make lunch when you make that much money.
>>
hey, you coffee junkies
if you happen not to have a bill to snort it on you don't you fucking despair you junkie, you can just showed up your snout
>>
File: snort-kellianne-hutchinson.jpg (65KB, 800x581px) Image search: [Google]
snort-kellianne-hutchinson.jpg
65KB, 800x581px
give her few lines and she will go down on you man
>>
Now let's explore different way to get coffee/caffeine high
>>
File: crygirl.jpg (90KB, 252x365px) Image search: [Google]
crygirl.jpg
90KB, 252x365px
>>8442174
and?
so what faggot
ooo, yes I understand now, you are genius.
you are the best fucking investigator here, well in that case Mr.Talent why don't you look up my anus AND TAKE A SNIFF OF IT

Fuck that asshole discovered my secret, now everybody knows that I'm posting all that shit
oh man I'M so fucking shaking now
I need some fix now like to snort a line of freshly roasted freshly grounded 100%Arabica

you are such a fucking pathetic looser you little pussy thinking that I will get embarrassed or something when you by accessing my account and posting witch posts are mine
FUCK YOU HOMO FAGGOT
>>
>>8442206

this isn' me, because I only snore 100% robosta since
ROBUSTA is my droga preferida

jajajajajajaja
>>
File: caffeine-abused-drug.jpg (160KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
caffeine-abused-drug.jpg
160KB, 800x600px
here that's what I will do to get my caffeine fix
>>
Youths are smoking coffee now, apparently.
http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/trending/Youths-are-smoking-coffee-now-or-something.html
Smoking Coffee Apparently Becoming A Thing Among Teens.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqRKJIHv-8Y
>>
File: caffeine-1.jpg (185KB, 1584x1080px) Image search: [Google]
caffeine-1.jpg
185KB, 1584x1080px
Does Caffeine Trigger or Treat Headaches?
http://www.headaches.org/2009/07/24/does-caffeine-trigger-or-treat-headaches/

Caffeine can be a headache trigger or headache inhibitor.
Caffeine can be found in beverages, chocolate and even in some popular over-the-counter and prescription pain relievers.

Before a headache or migraine, blood vessels tend to enlarge. Because it contains “vasoconstrictive” properties that cause the blood vessels to narrow and restrict blood flow, caffeine can aid in head pain relief.
When caffeine is added to the combination of acetaminophen and aspirin, the pain relieving effect is increased by 40%.

Though caffeine does not directly cause headache, too much of the substance can trigger “caffeine rebound.” A caffeine rebound headache occurs from withdrawal of caffeine after a sufferer continually consumes too much of the substance.
Though the physical side effects can be severe, only 2% of the population suffers from caffeine rebound.

Although most headache sufferers can consume up to 200 mg. per day, the NHF advises patients with frequent headaches to avoid daily use.
The average American consumes about 200-300 mg of caffeine a day (or the equivalent of 2-3 cups of drip coffee).

To help monitor caffeine intake, the NHF provides you with a chart that supplies the caffeine content for several foods and beverages.
>>
File: Why caffeine is bad for you .jpg (87KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
Why caffeine is bad for you .jpg
87KB, 960x720px
WHY CAFFEINE IS BAD FOR YOU
Symptoms of caffeine abuse can cause: Nervousness Headache Increased
>>
File: 1391015095304.jpg (50KB, 720x616px) Image search: [Google]
1391015095304.jpg
50KB, 720x616px
>>8442295
>facebook-tier, unsourced, fear-mongering garbage
>>
File: 5 Surprising Headache Triggers..jpg (37KB, 800x521px) Image search: [Google]
5 Surprising Headache Triggers..jpg
37KB, 800x521px
WARNINGS -- FACTS ABOUT COFFEE and CAFFEINE !!!

5 Experts Answer: Does Caffeine Cause or Cure Headaches?
http://www.livescience.com/35949-caffeine-causes-cures-headaches.html

"But caffeine is a two-edged sword. The other side of the coin is if you take a lot of caffeine and then stop it, you can have a withdrawal headache.
A lot of people drink coffee during the week, and then don't have it on the weekends, and they get a headache.

"If you take caffeine every day, especially with the medications to stop a headache, it can give people severe chronic rebound or medication-overuse headaches.
>>
if you get addicted to coffee youre definitely a faggot
>>
>>8442358
>youre definitely a faggot
Some faggots don't like to drink coffee but they like to put coffee up their asses.
ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

10 Reasons Why You Should Try A Coffee Enema.
http://www.mindbodygreen.com/0-7065/10-reasons-why-you-should-try-a-coffee-enema.html

Here are 10 Reasons on Why You Should Try A Coffee Enema:
*Reduces levels of toxicity by up to 600%.
*Cleans and heals the colon, improving peristalis.
*Increases energy levels, improves mental clarity and mood.
*Helps with depression, bad moods, sluggishness.
*Helps eliminate parasites and candida.
Improves digestion, bile flow, eases bloating.
*Detoxifies the liver and helps repair the liver.
*Can help heal chronic health conditions (along with following a mainly raw plant based diet).
*Helps ease "die-off" or detox reactions during periods of fasting or juice fasting, cleansing or healing.
*Used regularly in the Gerson Institute treatment protocol for healing cancer patients naturally

!00%Organic Arabica up your ass not up your espresso machine.
New Age coffee intake. (LOL)
>>
WARNING - SHOCKING COFFEE ADDICTION REVELATION

Never mind you faggots being addicted to drinking various styles of coffee using your fancy fucking expensive Espresso machines,
French fucking press, AeroPress, drip, Moka pot, and all the rest, here is a couple of fucking freaks, watch this;

My Addiction: Coffee Enemas | My Strange Addiction.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bznDjbQLzMo
>>
I guess snorting or smoking coffee doesn't even come close to pumping warm 100%Arabica or Robusta up your ass.
I wonder what high Blue Mountain Coffee would give you, or some exotic blends.

..fucking junkies drinking coffee with their asses
>>
Are you quite done?
>>
>>8439529
>coffee shops
7g of coffee is literally less than pocket change, yet they sell it for 2€+
Sure, the machine, maintenance, water, energy, sugar, service, rent add up, but the profit margin is somewhere in the hundreds if not thousands %
>>
File: Coffee ENEMA.jpg (53KB, 800x498px) Image search: [Google]
Coffee ENEMA.jpg
53KB, 800x498px
MOVE OVER ESPRESSO MACHINE
fuck OFF French Press, get lost AreoPress, I hate you now drip machine, Moka pot you mean nothing to me now,
all of you FUCK OFF NOW
I take my coffee up my ass from now on.!!!

>>8442576
>Are you quite done?
no asshole, I have some treat for you here,
watch this and enjoy your coffee;

Mucoid Plaque over 3 feet long from 17 year Vegan.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yj2yr4zTxj4

anon, >>8442576 you need this procedure because your brain is fried looks like it from how triggered you are
>>
>>8442174
Are you actually autistic?
>>
>>8439427
they sound like a goddamn seventh day adventist retard.
>>
>>8442809
kek
>>
>>8442809
he was telling the truth but rock heads like you have hard time to comprehend simple logic
>>
I just bought a coffee dripper and filter and been using them for a couple of days. Tastes pretty great.

But for some reason my coffee wont bloom when I pour a little bit of hot water at the beginning.

Anyone knows why?
>>
File: kalita-wave-pour-close-up.jpg (49KB, 650x432px) Image search: [Google]
kalita-wave-pour-close-up.jpg
49KB, 650x432px
>>8443665
>my coffee wont bloom

Because it's stale.
>>
>>8443673

I see. I'll buy a grinder next month I guess because I need to finish all the preground I bought first.

Do I need to get super fresh roasted beans as well to get the bloom?
>>
>>8443682
He's meming you.
All coffee blooms like that if you pour 200F water on it, regardless of age.
>>
>>8443665
>when I pour a little bit of hot water at the beginning.
what do you mean at the beginning
are you switching to colder water for the rest of the pour
not sure what you mean
>>
>>8443711

Sorry I'm ESL. What I mean is, to bloom your coffee you're supposed to pour only a little bit of hot water, wait a little and then you can pour the rest.

So 'at the beginning' means when I pour a little bit of hot water before pouring the rest (of hot water)

>>8443685
Really? It didn't bloom at all for me. I'll record a video when I make the next one.
>>
>>8443730
>So 'at the beginning' means when I pour a little bit of hot water before pouring the rest (of hot water)
OK understood.
Is it possible that the coffee is grounded too course, I know you bough it pre-ground.
Doest it say on the package how is grounded too.
>>
>>8441747

Shit. I drink coffee everyday at 8 and only eat something around 12.

Will adding milk help?
>>
File: IMG_9736.jpg (601KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9736.jpg
601KB, 2448x3264px
This is my set up. I currently have some Ethiopia yirgacheffe beans from a local roaster
>>
>>8443950
fucking rich 1%-nter
>>
>>8443950
How is the gaggia? I was thinking about buying it.
>>
>>8438514
>before owning a grinder
"Phhhhaaahhh, pretentious shit, just buy the ground stuff"

>after owning a grinder
"There is literally no other way to drink coffee"
>>
drinking coffee
>>
>>8438514
I get by with an electric disc burr grinder and a french press. Been drinking Death Wish coffee this week. It's bretty gud.
>>
>>8443685
>All coffee blooms like that if you pour 200F water on it, regardless of age.
This is bullshit
>>
>>8444507
>Death Wish coffee
what is it
>>
>>8444500
checked and completely accurate. will never go back to pre-ground or a drip coffee maker unless I have more than 2 people visiting. My French Press can't keep up with a full house over the holidays.
>>
>>8444509
>This is bullshit
so if you are so sure that this is bullshit explain why
or you just talking from your ass and know shit
>>
>>8444510
Supposedly the most highly caffienated coffee sold int he US. It bakes a punch, but I wouldn't put it over a good espresso for power.

https://www.deathwishcoffee.com/
>>
>>8444514
thanks
>>
>>8444513
Stale coffee has released all of it's CO2 because it's been sitting around forever. CO2 escaping rapidly from fresh coffee is what makes it bloom
>>
File: a50.jpg (39KB, 300x444px) Image search: [Google]
a50.jpg
39KB, 300x444px
>>8444514
so much autocorrect.
>>
>>8444519
thanks
that makes sense and would be better if you explained that in your post
>>8444509
not just saying that is bullshit and no reason for it given

thanks again
>>
>>8444514
I don't really see the appeal in wanting coffee to be as strong as possible
>>
>>8444530
Well, it could have taken you 10 seconds to go find some information for yourself instead of listening to the animals

https://www.roastycoffee.com/coffee-bloom/
>>
>>8444532
I'm a software developer. My job is to turn caffeine into functioning code. That said, Deathwish is not a robusto or anything. It's a medium roast that just happens to have the most caffeinated berries they can get. It's a healthier alternative for me than the energy drinks my coworkers tend to swill all day.
>>
>>8444536
>It's a medium roast that just happens to have the most caffeinated berries they can get.
Make sure they just don't add natural or artificial caffeine to it. I would not trust them just on their word.
Look at this >>8441747
>>8441864
>>8441932
>>8441992
>>8442040
>>8442071
>>8442175
>>8442243
>>8442270
>>8442295
>>8442341
>>8442465
>>8442498
>>8442686
before you start loading yourself senselessly on caffeine read about it's effects in long term on human body.
it's your life, you can tell me to fuck off but at least you have an option here to see the other side of that coffee coin.
coffee is great thing and caffeine is also great thing, but if you over do it it will harm you big time
>>
File: grinder.jpg (26KB, 600x464px) Image search: [Google]
grinder.jpg
26KB, 600x464px
Is there any benefit to using a hand grinder over and electric one?

I'm not sure if I could be bothered manually grinding coffee for more than a minute, but I find the noise that my electric one makes to be really irritating.
>>
So the purpose of blooming is to release the CO2 in freshly grinded/roasted coffee right?

But in stale pre ground coffee, the CO2 has already been released.

So aren't they the same in the end?
>>
>>8444552
I'm 40, and have dealt with high blood pressure when I was in my early 30's. I'm well aware of what caffeine can do to a body. With plenty of exercise and a healthy diet, it's fine. My blood pressure has been under control for years now, and I'm off of all medications. Coffee is not a problem if you take care of yourself.
>>
>>8444560
Noise. Takes me about 90 seconds to medium grind 23g of a medium roast
>>8444562
Blooming, as in wetting the grounds prior to dumping all the water in, is pointless. I don't bother. The coffee will still bloom if you just dump all the water in at once.

Actual blooming is just a side effect of fresh coffee. You want that.

>So aren't they the same in the end?
No. This is still fresh coffee vs stale. You want fresh.
>>
>>8444562
>>8444574

To reiterate, you're confusing the "process of blooming" (wetting the grounds first) with actual blooming which is what fresh coffee just does naturally

The "process of blooming" (wetting the grounds first) is hipster nonsense.
>>
>>8444562
coffee's flavor comes from essential oils. If your coffee is stale, these oils have dried up. Proper storage and fresh grinding is how you preserve those oils.
>>
File: snorting-coffee (1).jpg (61KB, 800x560px) Image search: [Google]
snorting-coffee (1).jpg
61KB, 800x560px
Ever had one of those mornings when you're waiting on the coffee maker & you're tempted to snort a few lines of grounds instead?
Yep, it's one of those mornings.
>>
File: snorting coca-chocolade.jpg (50KB, 880x558px) Image search: [Google]
snorting coca-chocolade.jpg
50KB, 880x558px
High on chocolate: Snorting cocoa is actually a thing.

Snorting chocolate is the latest food fad that has fans hooked - but is it safe?
Developed by world renowned chocolatier Dominique Persoone, fans say it is a way to indulge in the sweet treat without ingesting the calories.
Persoone, known for his innovations and hip chocolaterie in Antwerp, developed the ‘Chocolate Shooter' in 2008 for the birthday party of The Rolling Stones rocker Ronnie Wood.

Instead of eating chocolate as a dessert, guests were encouraged to snort it through the apparatus - and it seems he was on to a winner.

http://www.independent.ie/life/food-drink/high-on-chocolate-snorting-cocoa-is-actually-a-thing-30907423.html
>>
File: High-From-Snorting-Chocolate-3.jpg (130KB, 1024x512px) Image search: [Google]
High-From-Snorting-Chocolate-3.jpg
130KB, 1024x512px
Can You Really Get High From Snorting Chocolate?
http://herb.co/2016/06/06/high-snorting-chocolate/

A new craze has hit the scene of legal highs, and it is one that is more widely available than any other.
Not only is it cheap, plentiful, and inconspicuous, there is no way that it will ever be made illegal.
What is this new high people are embracing with abandon? Snorting chocolate.
>>
>>8444574
>>8444588

The purpose of deliberately blooming fresh ground coffee prior to brewing is to try and eliminate the majority of the carbon dioxide before the brewing process is started.

This is done because the escaping carbon dioxide repels water away from the grinds and thus hampers even and consistent water to grind contact and thus consistent extraction of the desirable soluble compounds in coffee grinds.

Especially in a pour over method, you will have under-extracted coffee in the early part of the pour if you do not pre-bloom the grinds.
>>
>>8444856
But in reality there is no discernible difference in taste

>Especially in a pour over method, you will have under-extracted coffee in the early part of the pour if you do not pre-bloom the grinds

And? By that logic, the water you're "blooming" with will be under-extracted.
>>
>>8444865

No, by that logic you use the minimum amount of water necessary to force out the CO2 so that the rest of the water in the pour can evenly contact the grinds. Very little if any of the pre-bloom water should be dripping into the vessel.

If you skipped pre-blooming a whole bunch of water will be dripping into the vessel having under-extracted coffee grinds they were not able to fully contact due to the carbon dioxide escaping the grinds.
>>
>>8444885
>If you skipped pre-blooming a whole bunch of water will be dripping into the vessel having under-extracted coffee grinds they were not able to fully contact due to the carbon dioxide escaping the grinds.
Thanks for interesting informations.
I have a question in relation to the above quote and specifically
>they were not able to fully contact due to the carbon dioxide escaping the grinds.
Question is: is the stirring of the brew (for a minute or so) in AeroPress method before pressing eliminates the under-extraction.
>>
>>8444904

Aeropress using the inverted method and French Press don't really need a pre bloom because non of the water escapes the brewing process while under extracted.

In my mind, stirring an Aeropress is more for collapsing the bubbles in the bloom so that you can fit more water in.
>>
>>8444914
Thanks again. That's what I was suspecting as well.
>>Aeropress using the inverted method
Now as to the inverted or non inverted method with AeroPress I can no comprehend what the difference could be between them from physics-chemistry point of view,
the grounds are in contact with water in the same way, I think this is just some subliminal illusion.

Even watching in this video side by side comparison I can not grasp what physics will make great difference in final coffee taste,
and not because she said so, but by just watching done side by side I see no reason to be difference,
unless I'm missing something that is right in front of my eyes..
I need to try the inverted method with my A-press.

AeroPress Which Way?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhqpEXm0ptA [Embed]

Thanks anon
>>
What brand of cigarette do you smoke after a coffee?
>>
>>8445047
Vape. All day err'y day.
>>
>>8445047
Tobacco flavored vape or a pipe.
>>
What grind size should I use for a moka pot?
>>
>>8445047
why you asking are you going to shill for BIG TOBACCO later
>>
>>8445070
espresso grind. As fine as you can get it.
>>
>>8445070
did you recently bough new moka pot
>>
>>8445047
I just drink coffee with tobacco flavour profiles
>>
No benefits at all except you can take one on a road trip. I've got on of those Hario ones in your pic and you can only choose between a few grind settings which is useless if you're making espresso but it's not too bad if you're after drip or french press.
>>
>>8445831
in response to this
>>8444560
>>
File: 1482095626131.jpg (69KB, 540x628px) Image search: [Google]
1482095626131.jpg
69KB, 540x628px
>put the Folgers in the Mr coffee
>Turn on
>Pour in cup
>Drink
Sometimes I add sugar
>>
r8 my latte art
>>
>>
File: IMAG0691.jpg (3MB, 3000x4000px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0691.jpg
3MB, 3000x4000px
Who /holytrinity/ here?
>>
>>8446845
Muh authentic rare rainforest wood that was ethically harvested, only add $2000
>>
>>8446794
basic ass bitch/10
>>
>>8446895
whats in that second bowlerino
>>
>>8447359
red buffalo oolong
>>
>>8446895
why you guys posting such huge files
if you reduce it more people will be opening
no need for over 1 MB files. even 1 MB is too large
>>
no more for you. you don't deserve it.
>>
Just ate a whole dark chocolate with coffee beans in it, love how they crunch and the strong flavor it releases.
>>
>>8439427
3 packs of vacuumed good Lavazza coffee costs like $8 in the supermarket and lasts a month or more.
>>
>>8440152
Instant coffee is not only worse tasting, but also more expensive per cup.
No reason to drink it while at home, where you can brew a cup in five minutes.
Maybe at the office, I drink it here because its free and we haven't a coffee maker, and fuck going down the stairs and up again to buy overpriced espresso in a plastic cup.
>>
>>8448068
enjoy your constipation sitting on the toilet trying passing hardened up shit.
that's what chocolate will do to you, unless you had enough other foods and liquids in your stomach.
>>
>>8448076
Why you don't buy nice thermos and bring your own coffee from home in that case
>>8440046
(see picture)
>>
I love cold brew but I'm too lazy to deal with nutbags and strainers.
>>
>>8448239
consider going instant coffee
just add cold water and bingo
>>
>>8448241
Never thought of that. I've just been drip brewing a bunch at once and then keeping it in the fridge.
>>
>>8448073
>good
>Lavazza coffee

lol pleb
>>
>>8448296
detected. you are the real pleb. detected
>>
What's with all the anticoffee people here, it's been recent too.

What motivates you to post in a brewers thread?
>>
>>8448256
>>8448241
Yo, different guy, but ldoes water temp matter when using it on instant? Because you need the water hot to extract from coffee grounds and when doing cold brew it's recommended to use lukewarm/room temp.
>>
>>8448997
what you referring to
>>
>>8449017
no I think same principle will apply
you use also lukewarm/room temp water and let it sit much longer, maybe not as long as with beans
needs to experiment
>>
>>8449017
>but ldoes water temp matter when using it on instant?

No. The extraction has already happened with instant. All you're doing is dissolving the instant coffee concentrate in water. It will dissolve the same regardless of the water's temperature.
>>
>>8448997
>What motivates you to post in a brewers thread?
Quite arrogant question I must say.
What's your problem.
Do you have specific posts in mind.
>>
inverted method with Aeropress is total bullshit in my opinion
I did it both ways and I can not taste the difference.
I have no idea what the faggots on youtube are talking about that coffee tastes better, must be some fucking fetish,
it's just more complicated than normal method, you have to do stupid moves to flip the tube making sure you don't spill the coffee
>>
>>8449037
Sweet, thanks
>>
>>8448997
I think that you are constipating too much and you should do coffee edema,it will loosen you up, check this out >>8442465
must watch >>8442498
>>8442686

that should fix your butthurt
>>
>>8449099
Maybe not everyone has the taste buds of a 40 year old chainsmoker, with the motor skills of a 4 year old.
>>
>>8449709

?
>>
Is a French press the patrician choice or what else is?
>>
>>8451000
Regarding affordable brewing, autists are heavily disputed between french press and pour over.
>>
File: 1479409180632.jpg (77KB, 690x460px) Image search: [Google]
1479409180632.jpg
77KB, 690x460px
>>8439427
>Starbucks is one of the more stupid spending mistakes

FTFY

>>8438566
Folgers Coffee, which is more than acceptable for a poorfag, is less than $10 for 3 pounds. You can't possibly be so strapped for cash that you can't afford that. Oh wait, you really mean the $5 cups of cream and sugar lattes.

Fucking millenials.
>>
What are the best asian instant coffee? I tried the trung nguyen one it smells burnt.
>>
>>8444560
get better (more consistent) results, at much cheaper price. depending on your application (french press, drip, espresso) you may have to spend alot to get a more consistent grind from an electric
>>
>>8439498
>>8439529
>>8440046
Besides going for cheapest stuff around or forking out a lot for typical coffee shop stuff, you could look into fair trade beans. The coffee is more expensive because they pay the growers, harvesters, and processors decently, and it tends to be high quality.
A lot of single origin estate beans are like that too, even if not labeled fair trade, but they can be subject to demand price hikes like wine. A few area specific coffees are like that as well.
>>
>>8448076
Then what do you recommend I get instead of drinking instant, a cafetiere?
>>
>>8451000
Pour overs actually
>>
>>8451000
if I was to buy french press I would buy the so called Cadillac in french press coffee makers called:
ESPRO PRESS
http://espro.ca/espro-press/

Quick Look at the New Espro Coffee Press (Large)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qh_HcnfqS_I

read about watch few videos if you are serious to get best french press coffee maker, they use different type of filter than other french press makers and in glass model they use very special German made glass.
I would buy the glass carafe model over the stainless steel.
>>
File: le trashman.jpg (30KB, 300x418px) Image search: [Google]
le trashman.jpg
30KB, 300x418px
>>8451276
>kickstarter project
>>
>>8451324
you are stupid that's all
it's the best french press period
prove it wrong
nobody needs kickstarter you idiot they are in business for many years you dummy.
>>
>>8451232
I have a cheap moka pot home, turn on the hotplate, wash my pot, warm water in my electric kettle that I also use for tea and cooking (or a microwave if you don't have a kettle), fill up my pot with hot water, add coffee, put it on the hot plate, and in 40 seconds drink my fine brew.

Remember to preheat water, else your coffee slowly gets warm instead of being instantly engulfed by hot water.
Remember to wash your pot, else you get the sour taste of rancid coffee leftovers in your cup.
Remember to take the pot apart within a couple of hours of using, else the rubbery parts get dry and you can't get a proper seal.
Remember to keep open packs of coffee in the fridge, in a tightly sealed container, it does spoil and lose taste.

Cheapest cup of coffee.
>>
File: Bialetti Brikka 2 cup moka pot..jpg (62KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Bialetti Brikka 2 cup moka pot..jpg
62KB, 1280x720px
>>8451708
Good points anon I too have old fashion aluminum Moka pot
but I'm thinking to buy this new model called:
Bialetti Brikka 2 cup moka pot.
It's a different design inside than regular moka pot.
Take a look at this.

8 Tips for Brikka Moka Pots - How to Get Better Foam (Crema) from your Bialetti Brikka Coffee Maker
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gtKLxl76eE

(text from youtube video)
Getting decent foam from Brikka pots can be tricky, but it doesn't have to be! These eight steps took me from wanting to throw the Brikka out the window, to using it almost everyday.

Is your Brikka not working as hoped? Join the club! The Bialetti Brikka is unique from other moka pots, in that it's *supposed* to create a layer of foam (almost like crema on espresso). But I was frustrated by frequent stalls in the brew process, and weak foam it produced.
Trial-and-error, and scouring the interwebs for similarly frustrated users provided me with 8 TRICKS that have allowed me to get thick,
rich foam and smooth coffee from my Brikka every single time.

Just to be clear on the terminology, the coffee produced by the Brikka isn't 'technically' espresso, since it isn't brewed using enough pressure.
But in my opinion, it's as close as you can get from a stovetop coffee pot.

The Brikka 'stovetop espresso' maker has an aluminum body and comes in 2-cup and 4-cup versions.
This demonstration features the 2-cup size. Bar pressure is just slightly more than a standard moka pot at approximately 2 bars.

P.S. I don't work for them so don't start yapping like little puddles that I'm shilling, I'm just sharing what I think is better model of Moka pot what I have already.
So shut-up.
>>
>>8451851
Buy a stainless steel version or enjoy alzheimers
>>
How long did it take you to develop you coffee 'taste'?

Ive been drinking coffee everyday for a few months and I still cant tell the difference between pre ground coffee that I use at home and the coffee they serve at cafes using freshly roasted beans.

I mean whatever the difference is, it is not noticeable enough for me to motivate me to buy a grinder and fresh beans.
>>
>>8452683
I didn't appreciate black coffee until I quit coffee all together for 90 days straight.

Coming back to it after that, it was so fucking good. Even if it was stale french roast that tasted like ash.
>>
What is the difference between a $30 grinder and a $200 grinder?

I've been using a relatively cheap grinder with my french press and feel like I've been doing alright, if you want it finer/coarser, you grind it more or less. They both grind coffee. What's the big advantage?
>>
>>8452959
More even grind, anything under $150 is absolute garbage grind quality. The particles need to be the same size.
>>
just bought pic related. im gonna make it a few different ways. anyone have suggestions or has anyone tried it before? all i know is that it has unbelieveable caffeine content.
>>
>>8452996
>more even grind
you can achieve that by just shaking and moving your grinder while it's grinding

t. someone with very even grounds and a cheap grinder
>>
>>8453002

plz post the particle size distribution of your grind.
>>
File: 1448175945724.jpg (859KB, 1632x1224px) Image search: [Google]
1448175945724.jpg
859KB, 1632x1224px
>>8452996
>>
>>8453002
No, it needs to be nearly exactly even. Only select very large flat burr grinders with nearly perfect alignment can accomplish this.
>>
>>8451851
Good choice. I have one since years and it never dissapoints!
>>
>>8452683
then don buy it and stop acting like a baby
>>
>>8452729
who cares drink what ever you want
drinking coffee is not good for you anyways
>>
>>8452959
200 - 30 =170
$170 is the difference
>>
>>8453010
OK I will do that later
give me few hours
>>
>>8441747
>>8441864
>>8442270
>>8442295
>>8442341
After reading this material on negative effects caffeine and coffee has on our bodies I decided to reduce drinking coffee to only couple of cups on weekends.
It's not wort it to do the damage just for some silly addiction.
Also I will save money that way and no need to buy expensive equipment.
>>
>>8453481
Drinking coffee is massively overrated.
>>
>>8438514
>tfw applying for a coffee job at a v reputable cafe

i really really hope i get it :+)
>>
>>8454869
I wish you good luck anon.
I'm sure many anons here are wishing you the same.

Let us know how it went.
>>
>>>/his/2208815
>>
Are there any negative health effects associated with drinking a mug of black coffee every morning?
>>
>>8457181
You're fine, it's just one retard trying to fearmonger.
>>
>>8441747
^^^ read this
>>8455957
anon if you are talking about having mug of coffee on empty stomach in the morning it's simple logic,if you introduce coffee or alcohol into your body into your (empty) stomach
you are introducing harsh substances to react with your stomach lining.
Many people like to have cup of coffee first thing in the morning on empty stomach to wake them up
and only after that they have breakfast, and some people don't even have breakfast they just go to work and as the first meal of the day they have lunch.
Smart and proper way is to have first food in your stomach in the morning and only then cup of coffee.
And don't listen to ignorant uneducated door knobs like him
>>8457228
who think with the content of their ass not with the content of their scull and consider solid science as a fear mongering.
Some people say, OK what if I have morning coffee with my breakfast, sure it's OK, but not every body likes the idea of sipping coffee just as a moisturizing agent for the food.
We should avoid drinking liquids, (especially cold water with ice like they serve in restaurants) to help moisten our food.
We should chew of food and allow our saliva glands to produce saliva and moisten the food.
Saliva has pre-digestive enzymes (you can google: benefits of chewing food) and educate yourself on the topic, of course having very small sips of liquid to help moisten "drier" food is OK but not to replace function our saliva glands.

*Why Chewing Your Food Can Change Your Life
http://www.mindbodygreen.com/0-7775/why-chewing-your-food-can-change-your-life.html
*Should You Really Chew Your Food 32 Times?
http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2015/12/12/chewing-food-thoroughly.aspx
* 7 Important Reasons to Properly Chew Your Food
http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2013/07/31/chewing-foods.aspx

and after you're done eating enjoy bad ass mug of coffee to taste just the coffee (not mixed with food).
>>
File: Bulletproof-coffee.jpg (87KB, 736x491px) Image search: [Google]
Bulletproof-coffee.jpg
87KB, 736x491px
Who here /bulletproof/?
>>
>>8457759
No one here is that retarded.
>>
>>8457759
this whole website reads like some weird religious pyramid scheme
>>
>>8457811
>this whole website
I think you are talking about this thread (not the whole 4chan website) right?

you think that way because you are paranoid and have super strong resistance to knowledge
and that is way more dangerous than religion
and should be punishable
by drilling hole in your scull and pouring bleach into it to kill all that algae that overtook your gray brain matter and turned you into a piece of styrofoam incapable of reasoning scientific facts.
>>
>>8457853
I'm talking about the bulletproof coffee website obviously
>>
not a regular coffee drinker but I do quite like black coffee with ground ginger. really nice warm spicy aftertaste

I assume someone else has done this before me and I haven't single-handedly taken science too far ...
>>
>>8457860
>I'm talking about the bulletproof coffee website obviously
O, my apology anon in that case,
I misunderstood you, I was thinking that you are referring to whole bunch of posts here talking about pros and cons of drinking coffee.
I was not aware of "bulletproof coffee" and just now googled it and from quick glance at it sound interesting, will be reading more on it.

Again, my apology, and actually thanks for introducing me to it.
>>
File: tumblr_o8yw76H7ac1regwfoo1_500.jpg (53KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o8yw76H7ac1regwfoo1_500.jpg
53KB, 500x374px
has anyone managed to get a job as a barista at a non fast food/local coffee shop? i have experience at starbucks but I'm not sure whether I should put that in my resume. I have years of customer service experience as well. The only "real" coffee training I have is self-taught.

None of these places have online applications so I'll go in and talk to the manager, but I'm afraid most of these places only hire based on recommendations..
>>
I want to try kona coffee but every single brand I look at on Amazon has reviews that say "this isn't the real thing."

Are these legit reviews or just dumb people? What brand would you recommend?
>>
>>8457968
I do. Honestly, it's not much better as Starbucks. There was no 3rd wave Café when I started in my town but, same as you, everything I know and do is self-taught. At least this was just for Uni, which I finished last semester. I quit on April.
In your case, I'd just tell them what you told us. Say the quality of Starbucks was bout to your liking and you strive to improve. Try to get a personal talk, if their application is very non-personal.
>>
>>8444552
>>8444631
>>8444641

I will now drink twice the amount of coffee I normally drink and encourage and educate anyone I know on drinking coffee. FUCK YOU FEARMONGERING PEASANTS
>>
>>8459406
In my case after reading all that material I actually decided to reduce my coffee intake from 3-4 coups /day to 1-2 cups max and no more coffee in the morning before eating breakie.All that info makes sense to me.My health is more important than silly addiction.
>>
>>8457968
>The only "real" coffee training I have is self-taught.
That's not what training means.
>>
>>8459616
Of course it doe's.What are you talking about.
Purpose of any training is to gain knowledge and makes no difference if you get that knowledge from attending courses or do it yourself at home as long as you learn proper techniques and theory.Looks like you need some training in common sense.
>>
File: 1472332020062.jpg (120KB, 659x659px) Image search: [Google]
1472332020062.jpg
120KB, 659x659px
>>8457731
>mercola
>>
>>8457731
>>8457731
^^^
thanks anon just read that very good info
>>
Which methods have the best flavor and smell, a Bialetti or a French Press?

I'm considering buying one of those.
>>
>>8459731
There's no "best," they do different things
>>
>>8459731

The two make totally different types of coffee. Which of those types you consider better is totally subjective.
>>
>>8459746
>>8459751

Ok, I'll phrase it better. Which one do you like the most?
>>
>>8459754
Bialetti. I'm an espresso whore though
>>
File: il_570xN.480924832_c9xx.jpg (103KB, 1023x768px) Image search: [Google]
il_570xN.480924832_c9xx.jpg
103KB, 1023x768px
>>8459762
>espresso whore
>>
>>8459754
Bialetti Brikka, by far! Pair with a Hario Mini handmill and you can't get better in this price range.
>>
>>8460233
I will put cup of high quality instant espresso next to your cup of Brikka espresso and you will know no difference. And no need to buy expensive equipment just boil water and you good to go.
>>
>>8460298
>boiling water
>100c instead of optimum 93.46c
"No"
>>
>tfw literally addicted to caffeine
>tfw always groggy and irritable before my first cup
>tfw get headaches if I skip my coffee

Feels bad man
>>
>>8457853
holy shit this autism
>>
>>8460484
that's what is awaiting you very soon
>>
>>8459731
>>8459751
I prefer French press, moka pots coffee is too oily, syrupy, bitter.

French press produce a fuller coffee. But you sort of have to be scientific and anal to get it just right.
>>
>>8452959
I got a 10 grinder an it produces shit just as good as the fancy fuck machines.

Expensive grinders only provide conscience and time
>>
>>8452997
>paying for bag design instead of quality beans
Since its high on caffeine, I'd cold brew it to get the most out of the caffeine.
>>
>>8452683
Took me a month or two to notice the diff between freshly ground beans and store grinded crap
>>
>>8451211
Fair trade is over rated when you have a global market for coffee that drives down costs and labor expenses. Paying fair to Columbia or Etihopia still isn't paying much.

Look into it m8
>>
>>8451000
Ceramic French Press? yes.
>>
>>8460587
I bet you my $580 grinder is much better than your $10 crap
>>
I'm very concerned about this information I just read that most coffee beans contain high levels of mycotoxins and that this "steals your mental edge and actually makes you weak.

I think it's time to stop drinking coffee and switch to herbal teas.
>>
>>8460783

Why would you be concerned about that? Millions if not billions of people drink coffee everyday, yet nobody has noticed any sort of symptoms.

Furthermore, if you're truly worried about your mental acuity, why are you wasting away on this festering shithole of a website?
>>
>>8460783
Thanks for the update, foodbabe.
>>
>>8460783
>mycotoxins
Coffee isn't a fungus
>>
>>8460783
drip coffee can have mycotoxins because it's really hard to clean out the entire machine and an ideal enviornment for mold and fungus

solution: don't make drip coffee
>>
File: mold in coffee.jpg (81KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
mold in coffee.jpg
81KB, 640x480px
Physician David Bach has observed that coffee producers are already good at removing mycotoxins from their product, and that there is no evidence to support Asprey's claim that mycotoxins make people "sluggish".

THIS IS VERY SCARY
Now I'm starting to understand why very often after drinking coffee I feel sleepy, and I was always puzzled about it,
but according to propaganda coffee should make you fell very alert.
And all this is due to the mold in coffee beans.
Tiny Amounts of Molds and Mycotoxins Are Found in Some Coffee Beans.
Several studies have found measurable levels of mycotoxins in coffee beans, both roasted and unroasted,
as well as brewed coffee: 20 of 60 samples of green coffee beans from Brazil had low levels of Ochratoxin A.

I'm reading this article and I'm shocked that coffee industry is hiding this fact from the public.

Why Bad Coffee Makes You Weak.
https://blog.bulletproof.com/why-bad-coffee-makes-you-weak/

Some types of coffee have more mycotoxins than others, which is why you see some studies showing a benefit to drinking coffee, and others showing negative health outcomes.
The problem isn’t coffee per se, it’s the mold on your coffee. It even can vary by individual batch, especially for large coffee producers. (like ones with big ugly green logos on every street corner)

Mycotoxins are in almost all low quality brands of coffee. One study showed that 91.7% of green coffee beans were contaminated with mold.
This is before they were processed, which allows even more mold to grow. Another study showed 52% of green coffee beans and almost 50 percent of brewed coffees are moldy.
Coffee is easily one of the largest sources of mycotoxins in the food supply.

It can also affect your joints, giving you joints pains, jitters,anxiety and brain fog.
This is fucking bullshit, we need to read about it and get educated on this topic.
Looks like Big Coffee is as bad as Big fucking Tobacco hiding the truth from the public.
>>
File: raw beans out in storehouses.jpg (35KB, 590x480px) Image search: [Google]
raw beans out in storehouses.jpg
35KB, 590x480px
MORE MOLDY COFFEE FACTS
Studies on coffee and health don’t control for processing methods or the source of the beans. This means the coffee beans are almost always contaminated with mycotoxins.
Mycotoxins are damaging compounds created by molds which grow on coffee beans (among other things).
These compounds cause all sorts of health problems like cardiomyopathy, cancer, hypertension, kidney disease, and even brain damage.
They also make your coffee taste bitter, like it needs sugar.

There are many different types of mycotoxins, but the ones most relevant to coffee crops are called Aflatoxin B1 and Ochratoxin A.
Aflatoxin B1 is a well known carcinogen and has been shown to have various harmful effects.
Ochratoxin A has been less studied, but it is believed to be a weak carcinogen and may also be harmful to the brain and kidneys.

However… it’s important to keep in mind that “the dose makes the poison” and mycotoxin levels in foods are tightly regulated.
>mycotoxin levels in foods are tightly regulated.
TIGHTLY REGULATED MY ASS
You think greedy businesses will dispose of mold infected coffee beans, very unlikely, they will roasted it and sell it to unsuspecting suckers.
How would average coffee drinker know if coffee they buy by the cup was good coffee, same thing if your are buying grounded coffee, you have no idea if the beans had mold on it or not.

"Ochratoxin A has previously been associated with kidney disease and urothelia tumors in humans, and as such,
European legislation has set a maximum permitted level of 5 μg/kg for roasted coffee beans or ground coffee, and 10 μg/kg for soluble or instant coffee".
http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/301759.php

Of course the BIG COFFEE INDUSTRY will tell us that don't worry the levels are low, no problem.But how do we really know,especially that there is no way for average consumer to visually inspect the coffee for presence of those toxic molds.
I think I'm going to stop drinking coffee
>>
File: 140789939312360224225.png (426KB, 585x480px) Image search: [Google]
140789939312360224225.png
426KB, 585x480px
BIG MOLDY SECRET
Cheaper coffee varieties cost less because they use poor quality beans and they allow a higher percentage of damaged (moldy) beans,
then companies process them with techniques that add flavor but amplify the amount of toxins.

“Blends” of coffee are bad news because they mix cheap beans from multiple areas, almost guaranteeing that you’ll get some moldy ones. This is why its important to buy your coffee from a single estate,
as outlined in the process for finding the highest performance coffee in your city. If you drink mass market coffee, the beans in your grinder may come from several countries.
It’s the same logic that tells you not to eat a hamburger made from the meat of 10,000 animals.

Decaf coffee is even worse. Caffeine is a natural anti-insect and antifungal defense mechanism for the plant.
It deters mold and other organisms from growing on the beans. Mold is everywhere, but caffeine helps prevent it from growing on the beans while they’re in storage.
When you remove the caffeine, your beans are defenseless.
Decaf coffee is higher in both aflatoxin and ochratoxin.
This is one of the reasons decaf tastes like camel sweat (unless its made with our Upgraded Decaf process you can read about here).
You might think the more expensive types of coffee will be good for you, but this isn’t the case.
Arabica beans are typically less moldy than robusta beans. (Robusta is what you find in Folgers and cheap coffee.)
But even expensive types of coffee are usually processed with methods that allow mold to grow.
The natural process method is common in African coffee. This allows the beans to sit outside where they can collect bird feces and other debris. They mold.
One of my favorite high end coffee roasters describes natural process beans as, “Delicious, flavorful, and psychedelic” because they affect how his brain works.

>/read more here/
https://blog.bulletproof.com/why-bad-coffee-makes-you-weak/
>>
>>8461238
>bulletproof
that's the company that thinks butter in coffee in a magic potion, right?
>>
Coffee depletes our magnesium even more increasing the magnesium deficiency symptoms even more like leg cramps,
heart palpitations, anxiety, muscle spasms, heart palpitations, insomnia, and much more.
>>
>>8461194
You know your water might have """toxins""" in it too and there's no way for you to visually inspect it for them?? Are you gonna listen to BIG WATER or just crawl out into the desert and die?
>>
>>8461280
Potassium permanganate
>>
>>8461280
CAN YOU STOP POSTING STUPID!
or you beyond help
>>
>>8461238
Typing schizo paranoid psuedoscience website drivel.

I think that you should probably stop drinking coffee, Anon. The placebo affect is going to do you in if you just don't quit it entirely. Not being able to critically think means you're susceptible to what you read as 100% facts.

"Abstract
This report reviews studies concerning the susceptibility of green coffee beans to mycotoxin contamination. Included are investigations on normal mold flora, toxin production in inoculated beans, effect of experimental roasting on aflatoxin, ochratoxin, and sterigmatocystin, and survey on the presence of these toxins in commercial green coffee. Because of the extremely low frequency of findings, the low levels of toxins, and the experimental data showing 70--80% destruction by the roasting process of toxin added to green coffee, further study on this topic has been discontinued."
That's from an abstract more than 20 years old. And every abstract ever since that you can search yourself on PubMED will show you that roasting creates such a kill percentage, they stopped the studies, since there was no statistical significance of the findings to continue any studies.

Now, if you have been to an allergist and you're allergic to mold (and who isn't?), but if you've had to stick yourself with your price-gouged $600 Epi-pen and your next allergic reaction is going to be "the big one" well then, yes, maybe you should abstain from cold brew, sun tea, and other methods of preparation of food that doesn't include cooking it. Make sure to stay away from peanut butter too. Also make sure that when you go outside, you don't kick up the dirt with your shoes, it's deadly if you breathe it.
>>
Is it bad to drink black coffee on an empty stomach? Should I eat a piece of fruit or some toast or something before drinking coffee in the morning?
>>
>>8461322
don't worry about eating fruit or toast before drinking coffee
just grab a booger from your nose and chew on it and you good to go, rest of the nutrients will come from the mold in the coffee
>>
>>8461347
>>>/b/
>>
>>8461319
stop denying facts of natural processes
you sounding same like those assholes from tobacco industry who were assuring people that smoking cigarettes is not dangerous to human health

>>8461322
>>8461349
stupid questions get stupid answers
>>
>>8461403
It's not a stupid question faggot. Many people recommend against drinking coffee on an empty stomach due to issues with stomach acidity.
>>
File: 2xfishing-hooks.jpg (33KB, 745x600px) Image search: [Google]
2xfishing-hooks.jpg
33KB, 745x600px
>>8461322
>>8461427
that post was pure bullshit post !00000000% guarantee
just to trigger avalanche of helpful responses
>>
Coffee (and stimulants) make me tired as. Haven't had a coffee for about a fortnight and, having brought an iced coffee today, I've been out of it since drinking it.

I've only managed to drink quarter of it. Anyone know why? I've tried researching the reason but there doesn't seem to be a clear consensus on why some people sleep after consuming caffeine.
>>
File: FuQ-U.jpg (21KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
FuQ-U.jpg
21KB, 600x600px
>>8461446
>Anyone know why?
Because of this. (picture related)
>>
>>8461454
I wish coffee made you tired so you wouldn't have wasted all of our time replying you crusty cum stain.
>>
>>8439427
Costs me .40 or so for a shot of super duper espresso at home. I have on avg 2.5 espresso shots a day, so that comes out to $1 per day for coffee, $365 a year. I'll live pissing away $365 a year on coffee.
>>
>>8461468
just making sure that sleazy trolls and bullshitters don't get too cooky and that imbeciles don't ask stupid questions
>>
>>8461488
Ok whatever.

The question still stands.
>>
File: s0789169_sc7.jpg (19KB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
s0789169_sc7.jpg
19KB, 380x380px
If you aren't using a time programmable drip brew and vacuum packed maxwell house original blend you are DOING IT ALL WRONG.
>>
>>8439529
You can get a cup of actual coffee from Starbucks for less than $3, its just ignorant people think a latte is a normal cup of coffee . I prefer to drink tea, juice, or water when I first wake up. Then go into a coffee shop before work or on a lunch break, its not a waste of money if it helps me enjoy my work more and be more productive during.
>>
>>8443950
Does the Virtuoso work well with the Gaggia?
>>
File: 1481608891574.jpg (44KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1481608891574.jpg
44KB, 720x960px
Who is the retard that shitpost these coffee facts 24/7? How the fuck do you even find the will to do this?
>>
>>8459608
addiction is a meme. energy drinks with 240mg Caffeine didn't even do anything to me at the end of my winter semester and I went cold turkey over break. I felt fine except for a bad headache a few day after I stopped.
>>
>>8438514
I have a Keurig (pls no bully, I'm poor and it was free) What's the best way to clean it out?
>>
>>8461660
Fire.
>>
>>8461660
Run vinegar through it.
>>
New Orleansfag here. We take our coffee pretty seriously. Out of town coffee shops like Starbucks and Dunkin Donuts took a while to take hold here because locals like the native brands here, specifically Cafe du Monde, Community Coffee, Tastee Donuts and PJ's (in terms of local chains). Additionally, chicory-style coffee is very popular here. Chicory was added to coffee during the Civil War to stretch out the rations, and it stuck. Chicory alters the taste pretty drastically in my opinion. If you're interested in trying it out, I'd recommend CDM or French Market as brands.

Now, I was raised drinking coffee with chicory, and for the longest time I'd only brew only that in my house. But recently I've started to branch out and try other coffees. Surprisingly, my favorite coffee I've found is... McCafe Premium Roast by McDonalds. It's excellent. It's not the cheapest coffee either. But it's worth it. I highly recommend trying it. Wal Mart has the best price on it. French Market's French Roast is also great. I've been recommended several coffees from Trader Joe's that are on my list to try next. Also..

The French press is by far the superior method for brewing coffee. I can't stress how much of a game changer it is in terms of taste. Do yourself a favor and cop one. Boil water, take it off the burner and let it rest for a minute or two, then pour. If it's too hot, it'll make the coffee better.

Finally, my personal preference is evaporated milk and a bit of agave nectar if I want it sweetened. I am not a snob about "you must enjoy your coffee black/unsweetened!" Enjoy your coffee the way you want.
>>
File: coffee beans area .png (273KB, 397x814px) Image search: [Google]
coffee beans area .png
273KB, 397x814px
>>8461499
ooo-did I hurt your butt.
>>8461566
o-look another one, smart coffee engineer
>>8461638
and here we have coffee facts denier, he is the retard who believes everything BIG Coffee tells him and never questions anything
>How the fuck do you even find the will to do this?
if you have the will to learn you will find the time to google your questions

>>8461677
>Enjoy your coffee the way you want.
I like it up my ass, like here
>>8442686
>>8442465
but I'm not coffee enema junkie yet (but it's getting close)
My Addiction: Coffee Enemas | My Strange Addiction. >>8442498

Coffee is a well-known diuretic and appetite suppressant – you will lose magnesium in your urine the more coffee you drink and it stimulates your adrenals
to spew out adrenaline that can overstimulate a magnesium-deficient heart making it fire off abnormal beats.
>>
File: Chamomile tea_healing benefits.png (587KB, 720x768px) Image search: [Google]
Chamomile tea_healing benefits.png
587KB, 720x768px
>>8460907 (You)
>>8461194 (You)
>>8461238 (You)
THAT'S it.
If that's how things are in that case I'm quitting drinking coffee and switching to chamomile tea.
I'm not going to drink toxic molds to damage my health.
On top of it I'm sick of the dirty looks baristas give me when I don't buy "ORGANIC Ethical Coffee" but I just get standard coffee beans.

How do I know if that coffee is really "ORGANIC EthicalCoffee", I'm not fucking coffee whisperer so I can chat with the beans and ask them how they were grown and how their grower was paid and treated.
Coffee distributors can print what ever they like on the bags, how average consumer knows if that is true, but the coffee costs significantly more.
We can not contact that particular coffee grower and verify that.
Could be just massive marketing scam.

18 Amazing Benefits of Chamomile Tea for Your Health.

http://naturalremedyideas.com/chamomile-tea-benefits/
>>
On top of it with chamomile tea there is no horrors with so many types of different varieties like with coffee beans and different roasting levels
and problems with different grind sizes and various brewing methods and machines and coffee grinders politics.

Also I just found in my kitchen unopened box of YERBA MATE Tea, as soon as I finish this post I'm going to brew me a cup of it.
From reading on the box it has vitamins, minerals amino acids and is naturally caffeinated..."Yerba mate can help to empower you with great vitality, clarity of mind - enjoy the roasted flavor"

(hold on I'm doing the unboxing now)
individually sealed bags - smells really good, besides making tea with it I will also put some in my pipe and smoke it to see if I get blast from it.

will let you know later how the tee tastes and if smoke gives me high, energy high
>>
>>8438514
I put coffee in a machine that pouts water over it. I drink it black. When I treat myself is starbucks frappacinos. All coffee tastes the same to me other than dark, medium, light
>>
OK I put some of the YERBA MATE tea in my glass water pipe (but no water) and it did give me nice blast, tho I did clean the holding cup very well from some burned out leftovers
from previous 'herb' but it's possible that I got some of the leftovers too, tho I put generous amount of yerba mate tea in it to make sure I just smoke it it.
I will roll a yerba mate joint tomorrow and see how it goes.

As to the tea, the taste is bit strange (of course NOT EVEN CLOSE to the rich taste of coffee) coffee has more pleasant taste for sure, but if I was to drink yerba mate tea would be not so much for the taste but for it's health and energy giving benefits.

Good short video on it:
Yerba Mate Guayaki vs Eco Teas Best Tea Review and Comparison.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MUu0gleO44

"Yerba Mate has the “strength of coffee, the health benefits of tea, and the euphoria of chocolate" all in one beverage.
Of the six commonly used stimulants in the world: coffee, tea, kola nut, cocoa and guarana, yerba mate triumphs as the most balanced, delivering both energy and nutrition.
Yerba mate (yer-bah mah-tay) is made from the naturally caffeinated and nourishing leaves of the celebrated South American rainforest holly tree (Ilex paraguariensis).
For centuries, South America’s Aché Guayakí tribe have sipped yerba mate from a traditional mate gourd for its rejuvenative effects.
These rainforest people find tremendous invigoration, focus, and nourishment in yerba mate".

I will still drink coffee, I love it's flavor and taste and aroma, but I'm going be very careful about it and definitely buy IT from local roasting house high quality beans,
and I will look intensely into shop's owner or manager's eyes asking question about those toxic molds in their coffee beans monitoring their eyes if they are telling me the truth.

But I'm definitely going to drink yerba mate tea for couple of weeks instead of coffee and monitor how I feel.
>>
>>8438514
What is the gear in the pic? Can somebody give me the specs?
>>
File: imgrc0063442646.jpg (139KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
imgrc0063442646.jpg
139KB, 768x768px
>>8462170
the same glass as is on the left in OP's picture I keep beside my bed to urinate in it at night if I'm too lazy or too drunk or too high to go and piss in the bathroom,
it has wide opening so it's easy to aim
>>
>>8451000
Yes. Perfect middle ground between convenience and flavor.
>>
>>8462269
and you can also use french press to make chamomile or yerba mate tea if you get tired of coffee
>>
File: 1456298611172.gif (647KB, 243x199px) Image search: [Google]
1456298611172.gif
647KB, 243x199px
>>8460298
Yeah sure.
>>
>putting cream, sugar, or other additives in coffee

I'm not even memeing. Why would you do this? If you really want a milk/coffee beverage, get a latté or something
>>
>>8463665
For the same reason that people put salt in their food. It's possible for the additives to draw out or enhance the natural coffee flavor, or at the very least to highlight some of the flavors that are otherwise hard to taste.
>>
>>8463706
Okay, granted. And I could see cream doing that. Raw sugar though? How?
>>
We should invite the tea thread in here.
>>
>>8465631
is it even possible to go autistic over tea?
aside from the ceremony, it all boils down to putting dried shit in hot water
>>
>>8467626
thats what coffee is too.

t. I have over $400 in coffee gear (pleb status)
>>
>>8467671
>I have over $400 in coffee gear
Filthy rich 1%
>>
>>8467671
My grinder is 230, I have a press, bodum pour over, and shitty $80 espresso machine, and my wifes pleb drip machine, though she's becoming accustomed to the pour over for her own use.
>>
>>8439427
most of the coffee I drink is free from work so joke's on him
I only drink my own coffee on weekends
>>
>>8441495
>get a moka pot and tamp it

Mustard gas.
>>
How do I stop sucking at tamping? I keep pulling atrociously long shots and I still don't know enough to figure out what I'm doing wrong.
>>
How much coffee is it okay to drink in a day? At what point does it become unhealthy?
>>
>>8468131
maybe your grind is the problem instead
>>
File: IMG_1764.jpg (111KB, 750x823px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1764.jpg
111KB, 750x823px
>>8468155
>>
>>8467626
Blends and roasting
>>
>>8468138
more than 1/2 cup is poisonous
>>
>>8439427
I had an econ professor who would drink 2 thermos full of coffee every class
>>
>>8468657
>"ohh, you're into coffee?"
>"isn't that really expensive?"
apparently the normal thing is to blow $5 on fast food coffee at least once a day because people can't be bothered to make it themselves

that shit adds up very quickly
>>
>>8440417
this
>>8469202
>>
>>8467626
Yeah, my father in-law is it. The tea used itself, the water quality, brewing time...

>>8468131
>>8468155 This.
Always tamp full force, so at least that is consistent.
>>
>>8469986
switch to instant coffee you pleb
it's 21 century you faggot move with the times
>stuck in the past making coffee the old way
>>
>>8469999
>>8462475
>>
>>8469999
agreed, using instant coffee in my espresso machine produces much better crema and eliminates coffee grind issues
just tamp medium and you set
>>
>>8459608
Addiction at this level of caffeine is a joke.

Drinking acidic drinks first thing in the morning is a bad idea, no matter what that is (coffee, orange juice, etc).

2 cups a day is normal, one around 11-12 when energy levels start going down and one after a late lunch for me.

Not all coffee types are equal (do I even need to say this?).

If you're looking just for the benefits, green tea is better.

The point of these posts was not to reduce coffee intake, but blatant and ignorant fear mongering.
>>
File: jovia_manual_delonghi_black.jpg (33KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
jovia_manual_delonghi_black.jpg
33KB, 600x600px
I cop'd this one for $35. It's pretty damn good.
>>
>>8457759
Overrated, overhyped. Adding butter to a drink is nothing new. Me mum did that with cocoa when she made me some as a kid.
>>
>>8470127
Looks like some vibro ass egg.
>>
>>8469195
People are often addicts despite knowing better
>>
Is getting a grinder worth it if I don't have access to freshly roasted beans?

I can only buy beans from starbucks etc.
>>
>>8461957
>>8461992
chamomile tea
>>8462158
or Yerba Mate are better alternative than green tea
>>8470043
>If you're looking just for the benefits, green tea is better.
>>
>>8470678
Why? Cant you order online?

I live maybe 2 hours away from good beans so i order online from a reputable dealer, or directly from micro roasteries run by hipsters.
>>
>>8470692

It's a long story but I no longer trust credit card or paypal I only use cash right now. It's not because of autism believe me.
>>
>>8470716
nothing wrong with not using credit cards anon
don'r feel bad about it
>>
>>8440417
fantastic post thank you
Thread posts: 313
Thread images: 78

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.