[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Panera Beard a nice place to eat? Pic kinda related

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

File: 453.jpg (88KB, 593x557px) Image search: [Google]
453.jpg
88KB, 593x557px
Is Panera Beard a nice place to eat?

Pic kinda related
>>
fuck, white women are so annoying
>>
>>8238688
People in general are annoying anon. Its not just exclusive to white girls.
>>
>>8238683

There's one at the shopping plaza by my house where I do grocery shopping. I drive by and usually I see people eating by themselves or on their laptop, it seems like a suitable place for that. Sometimes I see what appears to be a couple eating there together and I get so sad. I think to myself, "they made the effort to go out to eat together and this is where they end up?"
>>
Food is bland and extremely overpriced. The first and last time I went there, I got a sandwich that tasted like it has been in the freezer for too long. Soup was below average. I hate that place and the people who go there regularly
>>
if it aint chicken n wild rice i aint buyin

Also, why the fuck are they always sold out of Asiago Cheese bagels?
>>
>>8238683
Not really. I just go there for breakfast because I have no time left to cook, or I'm coming from a workout.
>>
>>8238739
>Food is bland and extremely overpriced.
This. I was mildly shocked at how bland and disappointing my sandwich was, especially at that price. I don't understand the appeal.
>>
>>8238690
This. 89% of the general population are annoying faggy assholes.
>>
>>8238683
It's a good place to get lunch or brunch with someone
>>
>>8238688
Or maybe you're a sensitive prude
>>
why are americans so obssessed with eating mass produced garbage? cant they just make their own food?
>>
>>8238683
You don't know why shes whispering

It could be, "doesn't he look like blah blah blah"
>>
>>8238683
I like their french onion soup when I am sick. I lost a ton of weight eating their Greek salad every day for lunch once

I mean it's kind of a rip off but whatever
>>
File: OBSESSED.png (3KB, 465x108px) Image search: [Google]
OBSESSED.png
3KB, 465x108px
>>8239049
>>
File: 1436225302841.jpg (64KB, 500x385px) Image search: [Google]
1436225302841.jpg
64KB, 500x385px
>>8239049
DAILY
AMERICA
OBSESSION
>>8239146
what show is this from again?
>>
>>8238683
its alright for a shitty chain, can probably get better for less elsewhere
>>
>>8239189
Again?
>>
>>8239211
oh fuck right off
>>
>>8238690
>>8238795
>>8238989
white ""women"" detected. 99% of you are complete cunts, go sleep with your pet niggers you stupid bitch.
>>
>>8239290
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>8239290
>>
>>8238739
they prices aren't in line with the quality, but if you don't mind spending a bit more than you should have to it's decent, sort of like an upscale cafeteria. they have some nice fresh breads and pastries.
>>
Has anyone ever worked at a Panera Bread? My day job cut me back in hours and I saw my local Panera has an opening for a night shift baker. I can't imagine the job being difficult or terribly demanding, but I'd like to hear from someone with experience.
>>
>>8238683
I like them even if they are expensive. THe sandwiches are tasty
>>
>>8238683
Good coffee shit everything else
>>
>>8238722
there isnt an effort to go out and eat somewhere with couples usually...most likely it was an impulse visit.
>>
hispanic women
>all but surgically attach your dick to their vaginas, constant baby output

middle eastern women
>will declare jihad on anyone that fucks with you or your family

indian women
>best friend and partner rolled into one

black women
>will suck your dick as if it was the only source of oxygen in outer space, won't leave you even if you fuck other women

white women
>nag and complain all day

westernized asian women
>mimic white women

white women genocide when?
>>
>>8240102
Older white women can be based but we fucked up bad with millennial white women
>>
File: gameofsm7.jpg (149KB, 650x365px) Image search: [Google]
gameofsm7.jpg
149KB, 650x365px
>>8240102
>handing out candy to trick or treaters
>poo in loo family from around the block comes up with small son and teenage daughter
>also daughter's friend
>the girl looks like pic related but, you know, indian
>dressed as an evil cat
>i tell everyone how i like their costumes
>the teenage friend says, and i swear to fucking god, "you like the bad pussy?"
>I just cleared my throat and smiled

i didn't know indian chicks had that sort of sense of humor. i need to find a legal age one
>>
>>8238683
I'd say it's nice, it ain't that worse place to eat but I mean it is pricy but isnt that evrryeherr?
>>
>>8240102
Dated Desi girl for 4 years. Can confirm.
>>
>he doesn't go there to pick up white single moms
>>
>>8239189
It's yugioh my dude.
>>
>>8240124
Hell yeah. I've been facebook stalking this little bengali in ny for forever and she's hilarious.
>>
Panera and Starbucks are the quintessential restaurants of low class white women that think they are high class because they paid $15 for a sandwich and coffee.
>>
>>8238683
Like everyone in this thread has said, it's not worth the price and there isn't any flavor. The interior reminds me of a mix between a lounge and an upscale Denny's.
>>
>>8239059
Or more likely, she's carrying on a normal conversation and anon's narcissism and social anxiety have teamed up to make him believe total strangers are conspiring against him.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.