[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright, be honest, who here is overweight, by how much and how?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 314
Thread images: 35

File: 1464042752523.png (743KB, 1327x1326px) Image search: [Google]
1464042752523.png
743KB, 1327x1326px
Alright, be honest, who here is overweight, by how much and how?
>>
me, by about 40 poundos. ive lost 40 already so another 40 down to go, but recently everything has slowed down despite be eating the lowest amount of calories ive ever eaten (1000)
>>
>>8063292
this isn't /fit/ see ya in three days.
>>
>>8063292

I am ashamed to admit it but I am a glutton. When I was 13 I asked my dad for some chicken tendies. We lived way out in the middle of no where so he had to pick them up on his way from work cause I was not going to walk for an hour to get them. When he got home I was excited cause I was starving. I emptied the paper bag and there were 5 tendies, fries, ketchup. I got angry because there was no honey mustard sauce though. I yelled "what is the point of tendies without honey mustard!?!?" I called my dad a faggot and tried to hit him. He sent me to my room. I gave him the silent treatment for a month and then to my utter dismay he died from a heart attack (undiagnosed heart condition). So now I eat tendies with honey mustard sauce on a daily basis (at least 20 strips and 4 orders of fries divided into 3 meals). I will often incorporate chicken and french fries into other meals like sandwiches, pizza, macaroni and I only ever use honey mustard on my pizza and in my mac instead of ranch. I am 5'6, 300lbs and won't stop eating until I double in size and die. I am 19 btw
>>
I'm actually skinny cunt, high metabolism I guess. I've never been on a diet.
>>
>>8063292
I am but not by that much to be completely honest.
I cut from time to time but I rarely last for longer than a month or two because I love cooking and eating too much.
>>
>>8063317
>high metabolism
No such thing.
You're just eating less than you think, like most skellingtons.
>>
>>8063297
Jesus 1000 calories, are you counting or?
>>
>>8063322
Yeah I count, some days I get to around 1100 but thats still an 800 calorie deficit for me. I'm still losing weight but it goes by soooo slow and some days the scale wont change for days and then itll go down three pounds in a day, and then up again by five. drives me fucking insane.
>>
File: jar_jar_.png (269KB, 525x414px) Image search: [Google]
jar_jar_.png
269KB, 525x414px
>>8063292

30-40 lbs
I can still hike miles up a mountain in a single day but being an alcohol ensure I retain my beer gut. I'm working on reducing my alcohol intake atm.
>>
>>8063316
that's so sad man. im sure your dad would want you to be happy and not kill yourself eating.
>>
>>8063327
Im assuming you are a short female?
>>
File: 1468549630718.jpg (134KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1468549630718.jpg
134KB, 1920x1080px
>>8063333
yeah, 5"4. it sucks being a fatty i just want to be 120 pounds. i used to lift for exercising but recently ive just done nothing but cardio bc im too tired and only care about calories at this point. but today im gonna do some basic dumbbell workouts. i just want to be 120 pounds already ;-; i wish my obese family didnt raise me on hamburger helper and buttered bread, i didnt realize i was too fat until it was too late
>>
I'm 130 kg at 194 cm, could lose 30 - 40 of them.
I enjoy putting lots and lots of food in my mouth and don't move around much.
>>
>about 20-30lbs
>depressed and have been shut-in NEET since early 2013

I actually was biking about 10 miles per day, every day this year until mid-May when I just stopped and haven't got the motivation to start again. From doing that I dropped about 5lbs (would be more but I never really changed my shitty diet at all) and I've actually kept it off... even though I still haven't changed the shitty diet at all.
>>
>>8063356

In the future can I contact the new skinny black dress you for cheating sex?
>>
>>8063356

i'm p much the same height, 140 lbs, and the same happens to me. i am always happy when i shit so i can weight less in the morning.
>>
>>8063368
yeah i weigh myself about five times a day and before and after i take shits, its become an obsession. and im afraid that if i only eat a 500 cal deficit ill gain weight even though it isnt possible but im still scared.
>>
File: 1452402472758.png (372KB, 460x348px) Image search: [Google]
1452402472758.png
372KB, 460x348px
I should weight 78-79kg max and I weight 82 kg, thanks to the alcohol and bread
>>
>>8063356
Welp just keep doing what your doing and you'll eventually get there. Also, exercise whenever you can
>>
>>8063372

i think to track real loss, you're supposed to weigh yourself once a day and take a weekly average...that being said, i totally weigh myself every day and get happy if it goes down like .2 pounds
>>
>>8063316
You deserve it, because you are a shitty person
>>
File: angry_pepe.jpg (65KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
angry_pepe.jpg
65KB, 900x900px
>>8063382

All I wanted was tendies with honey mustard sauce FUCK YOU
>>
>>8063390
selfish cunt
>>
>>8063397

No I am not
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-09-04-16-51-47.png (110KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-09-04-16-51-47.png
110KB, 720x1280px
Im 304 or so atm down from 334, six feet
>>
I'm about 30 pounds overweight, but only because I broke my neck and back and can't exercise like normal.

Whenever I start getting too pudgy I'll take some pain pills and hit up the gym for a month. I'll drop some weight and build some muscle back up, and then stop again. It's too painful to keep up a rigorous routine.

>inb4 "you don't have to exercise too hard "
Fuck that. I'm too stubborn not to overdo it.
>>
File: 1375723561638.jpg (13KB, 169x185px) Image search: [Google]
1375723561638.jpg
13KB, 169x185px
>>8063292
>be american
>be 15 pounds overweight
>people call me skinny
>mfw
>>
>>8063292
Me, by ~50lb.
>>
>>8063317

>I'm actually skinny cunt,

Same. I have to force myself to eat so I can get a decent amount of calories in everyday.
>>
>>8063431
>tfw Canadian
>5'11, 200lbs
>grandmother keeps saying "I need to eat more"
>mfw she's not even fat herself

My mother is obese and whenever we're a my grandparents' place for holidays, my grandmother bitches about how my mom needs to lose weight, and promptly tries to get everyone to eat as much food as possible all the time and guilt trips you with "But I thought you liked ______________" if you decline something.

Then again, my aunt is 60 and basically lives off of my grandparents still because they're wealthy. My grandmother complains about it, but over the years I've learned that she must enjoy these things since she helps cause the problems in the first place.
>>
>>8063356

I'm proud of you anon.
>>
>>8063316

>>8063478
Nice pasta
>>
>2016
>not being 52kg
>>
>>8063292
Overweight as of today by one pound, but I had my shoes on.
>>
>>8063372
I've been there, ultimately got past my goal. Just think in two week trends, you'll get there. Don't let it become an obsession.
>>
6'3", 290 lbs.
My doc keeps telling me I'm overweight and going to die young, unable to get a hard on ever again. I'm an elevator mechanic, so work for me is 10 hours a day of carrying heavy shit up and down stairs. I eat a fairly balance diet, but I could probably cut back on carbs.

I don't feel or look fat. So /shrug.
>>
>>8063356
5'5 and struggled with eating disorders pretty much my entire life. Not sure how much i weigh. Im scared if i see the number i will relapse :/ I want to be skinny too and am trying but fuck it feels so slow. Good luck to you <3
>>
6'2" 210lbs reporting in
i'm "bulking"
>>
6', 370 lbs

Why try? Life didn't get better when I lost weight last time.
>>
I'm not overweight, but I have a little fupa.
>>
File: 1468207419226.jpg (32KB, 486x412px) Image search: [Google]
1468207419226.jpg
32KB, 486x412px
>>8064051
>My doc keeps telling me I'm overweight and going to die young, unable to get a hard on ever again
>I don't feel or look fat.
>So /shrug.
>>
>>8064080
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N
>>
5'11", 215 lbs. I think that qualifies me as obese.
>>
File: ....png (35KB, 753x773px) Image search: [Google]
....png
35KB, 753x773px
6'2 240/ I would have to drop 30 pounds if I want to go into the navy
>>
18.2 bmi. apparently im underweight
>>
I was overweight but I started cycling to work.
>>
>>8064078

go see a therapist. im not joking.
>>
>>8063292
Like by 2 kilos (or 4 pounds in amerifat). Those goddamn depression pills, man
>>
was 292 last december

weighed in at 233 earlier today

still have about another 40-50 to go, but at least I'm finally getting around to changing my life for the better. the biggest hurdle for me is that I really enjoy food just on a base level; not in like a "pig out" kind of sense, but just that I'm interested in lots of aspects of it and so it was hard to dissociate it from the visceral act of eating without some serious effort.

now I have a healthier relationship with food which allows me to not have to compartmentalize things anymore. I put more effort into making my own dishes and now that I've seen both extremes of the calorie intake scale, I know what "normal" looks like. that's honestly something overweight or obese people don't realize: how far from normal their consumption actually is. like I just didn't really think I ate a whole lot more than everyone else until I started paying attention to every last calorie.
>>
>>8064078
yeah go see a therapist
>>
>>8063292
Im two men trapped inside the body of one
Maybe three small thin men
>>
I'm about 70 pounds overweight. I get away with it because I carry it well. I don't think I eat a lot more than an average person, though I don't go out of my way not to eat terribly when I have the chance. I'm probably obese because I have a crippling high anxiety disorder passed down from my mom and grew to live a pretty sedentary lifestyle. It's effected my health, social life, work, and pretty much all aspects of life. I'm not trying to use that as an excuse, I could always seek help or tough it through but I don't.
>>
5' 10", 284.
>idgaf.avi
>>
6'1 ~400lb

I know I'm disgusting. I've started walking everyday for 30 minutes though, and I'm eating less. Probably going to try to go hard on a diet soon(tm).
>>
>>8064631
>walking
Not enough. To be honest you're better off lifting. Maybe the bike machine for warmup, but take it easy. Even a simple, productive lift session is a hundred times better than walking alone.
>>
6'0, 270 lbs. I'm better off than I was a week ago, down 5 lbs, mayne more considerinf I weighed in at the 270 after dinner. I'm not doing any excercising or anything. Too deppressed to do that. I'm juat cutting down on what I eat. Instead of 3 chicken breasts, 2 potatoes, and 2 cup of corn, I just have 1 breast, 1 potato, and ~12 oz of broccoli.
>>
weigh 300lbs basically all fat at 6'.

fat because growing up my parents used the tv as a baby sitter and did literally zero physical activity with me their jobs were made even easier when they gave me video games at age 5 and put a tv in my room with a ps2 a few years later. being fed mcdonalds 2-3 times a week minimum because my dad can't cook and is lazy as fuck. if we did eat at home it was frozen chicken fingers and perogies, mini pillsbury pizzas, or boiled fucking hot dogs.

my parents failed with me and i let my mom know every so often and i hope it makes her feel like shit. my dad wouldn't give a fuck he thinks keeping a roof over our heads and processed to fuck food on the table is his only job. they are doing what they did to me to my 8 year old sister but their jobs are even easier now because the ipad is portable and goes wherever they do.
>>
1m75
86 kg
I am officially overweight but nothing dramatic. currently on a losing weight streak (from 98 last year). Hopefully will be 80 or less by christmas. Aiming for a 75 on the long run. (can't really excercise due to back and leg problems, so it's only on diet)
>>
240lbs at 6'1.

I have a lot of muscle from lifting, but I'm the same height and weight as prime Arnold. I'm not delusional about the fact that I have far too much fat.
>>
>>8064716

Lose weight and be your sister's hero lad
>>
79kg here. I need to lose about 10 to get rid of my pot belly, what I managed up to now was just to not gain more though
>>
My scale says 120 but I sure look and feel like 150
>>
>>8064716
I had shitty parents too, but after I left home I became responsible for my actions. It's not too late, princess. Get the fuck off your ass and diet/ exercise. That'll show daddy.

Unless this is bait, in which case, well done. That was beautifully executed.
>>
File: 1455517267225.jpg (89KB, 680x739px) Image search: [Google]
1455517267225.jpg
89KB, 680x739px
> mfw /ck/, /fit/ and /lit/ poster
>>
>Not having the type of depression when you don't eat instead of eating too much
Get good, shitters.
>>
>>8064874
>the type of depression where you don't eat
You mean depression?

Whatever disease it is when people overeat, that isn't depression.
>>
>>8064829
its seems to be a standard thing really
>>
>>8063292
sortof overweight but the good chefs weight a bit more no?
>>
according to my bmi i'm about 50 lbs overweight but i have short legs and a stocky build so it's probably more like 20-30 lbs

i start a hard manual labor job tomorrow so hopefully it helps me lose a few

i eat pretty reasonably but i fucking LOVE beer
>>
6'2" and roughly 200 pounds.

you might think that sounds pretty normal, but i have huge jelly rolls hanging off me and little muscle mass.

i need to lose 30-40 pounds of fat. and gain 30 pounds of muscle.
>>
underweight actually
5'8" and 125lbs
started bulking and lifting recently though
>>
>>8063292
me, I'm 290lb and 6'2. I don't look TERRIBLY obese though, like some do at my weight
>>
>>8064901
Uhhhhhhhhhhh okay. I guess all of those mental health professionals are just full of shit and you're the real expert, Anon
>>
5'11.5" and hovering around 270, want to lose 40-50 (Gotta keep the bara thing going, it's the only thing I got). I was 250 not too long ago, but the last few years have been really stressful and I've maintained bad coping habits from my childhood. I keep wanting to get back to working out and eating right, but there's always one thing or another that stops me. Not being able to see my dick without sucking it in and stretching is a pretty good motivator though.
>>
6'2" ~185 lbs

Pretty much due to shitty lifestyle choices as a child and general laziness. My mom is obese and as a kid would serve shitty food late at night and would let me eat whatever the fuck I wanted. So, I was a pretty fat kid. When I got older I realized this was stupid and started exercising more, and my dad started cooking instead by making much better meals. Now at this point I'm just lazy and my anxiety and depression meds make me pretty apathetic.
>>
6ft and ~250lbs
you can't be a skinny cook
>>
>>8063321
Why do you have to be so wrong, literally you're on the fucking internet where you can do some research before spouting ignorant bullshit. Yes there is such a thing now stop being wrong
>>
>>8063316
You didn't have any mustard and honey in the house?
>>
>>8063292
184 cm and 82 kg
Thats quite fat for a Europoor
>>
>>8064631
Don't listen to >>8064635, at 400lbs your best bet is walking, but you have to push yourself with at least a 10% increase per day. Once you hit about 5-7 miles per day, up the intensity with light jogging or some lifting. Get an activity tracker, I use Garmin because it will automatically increase the goal for everyday you meet your goal, and remember the diet portion is the most important, stay in a calorie deficit. Nothing pisses me off more than seeing the same fatasses in the gym every week getting nowhere because someone told them physical activity is all they need to lose weight.

t. a fatass who dropped from 300+lbs to 160
>>
Me by like 30 pounds
I'll lose it eventually
>>
Was. But only by 10lbs/4,5kg IMO (doctors told me I was 'at the upper thresholds of ideal weight for my height,' which to me means 'you are fat and disgust me,' 6ft/183cm, 179lbs/81kg, 32/81 waist).
But I lost it in the last two-ish months and I'm now cancer free (still gonna go to chemo, though, just to keep the weight off).
>>
30lbs. Lost 10 already from coming back to school, so hopefully I'll lose more since I'm poor and can't afford much food. I haven't had money to eat much breakfast or lunch, so mostly I've been eating dinner now, which is usually rice and curry or rice, chicken, and vegetables. My goal is 160lb for now, and my longterm goal is 120lb. Hopefully I can get near there by the end of the school year or by next year.
>>
>>8063292
>6 ft 2
>280 lbs (bmi 35)

so I'm overweight by 80 lbs. I got this way through a combination of having fat parents (who literally threatened to pull me out of my favorite activities whenever I tried to cut back my portion sizes and send me to the doctor every week "until they found out whats wrong with me") and playing sports until I was in college. I never had to think about what kind of food I was eating, or how much I was eating, because I was playing some sport 5 days a week for 3/4 of the year.

I got into a college with nice food, where literally every meal is a buffet. And I stopped playing sports at the same time. By the time I was a junior I had gained 60-70lbs and it kept going up until around last year.

Good news is that in the last year I lost 40 lbs and still going down slowly but steadily. Here's how I'm doing it.

>ditch soda immediately
>chug water like you're gonna get your dick sucked if you make it to the 6th liter
>spend more $$$ on nice tea and coffee (so you don't dump sugar into it)
>look in the mirror every day
>weigh yourself every day
>write down everything you eat, look at yesterdays list first thing in the morning
>walk for 20 min every day
>>
>>8063292
Was 350 lb in February. Now 280 lb as of yesterday. Still a long way to go, but I'm nearly halfway there.

Biggest thing for me was I didn't really change my routine. I haven't been doing heavy exercise at all. Just some light walking. What was important was I stopped eating so goddamn much.
>>
>>8065251
chemo can cause you to lose teeth though anon
if you don't need it don't take it
>>
Not obese but I could lose like 20 lbs
6'0" 180lbs
>>
>>8063292
I'm 160 lbs over what my ideal weight should be (and by ideal, I mean thin, not just fit).
I'm not proud of this by any means, and I'm working to fix it. Being a professional cook for so long is partially to blame. It's pretty easy to get overweight when you're constantly tasting foods and developing new recipes, and the rest of the blame is just me being a lazy fuck who can't be arsed to go to the gym after work. I've loved food all my life (hence the profession I chose), and have always relished trying new foods and enjoying good food, much to my body's detriment. I'm working on the exercise part now, getting up at 4:45 am every day and walking several miles before going to work. Plus, not eating after I get home from work, unless there's a big reason for it, like going out or a family dinner.
>>
I'm not sure by how much but I'm 5'11" 235 lbs male 25 y/o guy.

Working to get to 200.
>>
6 feet, 275 pounds.

Weighted 300 in 2012, got myself down to 200 through dieting and exercise, and realized that:
>Even with a slim frame, women still wanted nothing to do with me. Or rather, I'm still an uncontrollable nerd that can't hold an interesting conversation with most women in my city;
>I hate exercise of any sort (tried swimming, walking, running, judo, and going to the gym to no avail);
>All my leisurely activities were sedentary (reading, playing games, writing, browsing 4chan) and
>Eating was the only physical pleasure I had that was somewhat viable (hookers ain't cheap and most of them won't go to your house, much unlike pizza or chinese/thai food delivery). Won't drink or do drugs, either; not because I'm some straight edge, holier-than-thou piece of shit, but because I have a few alcohols and addicts in my family, and I loathe the thought of ending up like them.

So, back to being a fatass it is.
>>
File: 1472309640135.jpg (13KB, 189x189px) Image search: [Google]
1472309640135.jpg
13KB, 189x189px
>5'4 270pounds

Exercise 2x a day for 10 minutes as a start.
I'm trying to get to 180 at the least ;_;
>>
>>8063292
5'2 (female)
by like 10 pounds (50kg)
>>
>>8066153
>inb4

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>8063356
i used to be obese and shorter too (also eat same amount of kcals everyday), wait till you lose more weight and your family will start telling you you're starving yourself and call you anorexic (this shit happened when i hit 140)
>>
>>8063409
congrats
>>
>>8064716
nigga i lost a 100 pounds not exercising its called not eating when you're not hungry
>>
>>8066153
PLS
>>
>>8063292
178cm 130kg (formerly 140)

Been slowly losing weight but not fast enough
>>
>>8066153
Wait, what? 5'2 and 50kg sounds about average, what makes you think you're overweight? If you lost 10lbs you would be underweight.
>>
I used to be 390 lbs like 10 months ago, and now I'm 315.
>>
Another gril here, 5ft 4 and about 130lbs. My goal is 120lbs so that won't be hard to reach.
>>
>>8066192
people who don't lie on the internet would know that people who get fat without binging on fast food and sodas do so because they eat only when they're hungry, because the fatter you are the more you get hungry.
>>
>>8064716
what a sperglord
>>
>>8066144
Exercise for 1-2 hours every 2 days instead.
In the first place, don't even bother with exercise and just do calorie deprivation. Be very careful not to undereat on calorie deprivation as it will prevent you from losing any weight.
>>
>>8063292
By about 55-60 lbs. I overeat because my family gave me whatever food I wanted from a kid to now.
>>
I'm about 70 pounds overweight, down from 80. Lost 11 pounds in the past month after switching to keto as a lifestyle change.
Don't really miss the carbs, consider it a poison now.
Still eat the occasional dessert (keto recipes), but not very often and only if I feel up to it after dinner which is pretty rare.
Definitely don't feel like going back to eating the shit I was before. My blood pressure, blood sugar, and small particle LDL are all down, and I over all feel better.
I've been fat my whole life, and although I know it will take a fucking long time to undo what I've done (probably over a year) I'm glad I'm finally fucking doing something about it.
>>
>>8063316
>I called my dad a faggot and tried to hit him.

stopped reading there
>>
>>8066382
What are you, 2 feet tall?
>>
>>8066526
I meant I used to be 80 pounds overweight, but lost 10 and now I'm 70 pounds overweight.
Not that I weigh 80 pounds.
>>
>>8063431
Kek same here. Might be more like 20 though
>>
used to be morbidly obese, now I'm categorized as normal.
>lowest bmi was 21
>current bmi 23
>working to get back to 21
>highest was 47
>>
>>8066630
Congrats!
>tfw stuck at 26 and no matter what I do I can't go lower
>>
>>8066644
Look into calculating your body fat percentage. After a certain point, BMI isn't really that accurate.
>>
>>8066726
I don't think that's the issue since I'm still visibly fat (belly, handles, ass, and face in that order). I've been avoiding going to the gym so far due to a shoulder injury that prevents me from doing about 90% of exercises (even running and stationary bikes are no-go), but I'll have to look into my options I guess. Otherwise I can try the slow process.
>>
>>8066748
Another thing to consider is water retention.
Stress, not enough water, too much salt, lack of various nutrients, etc can all cause it.
Otherwise, not sure what to tell you.
Good luck though anon.
>>
>>8066267
Good job anon.
>>
>>8065128
no, it's not wrong, there's no fucking thing as a "high metabolism", metabolism varies at most like 500 calories, which is like one fucking cheeseburger. do some research yourself for once you ignorant fuck
>>
Honestly my while life I've had such trouble gaining weight; fat or muscle. I'm 6'5" and around 160, give or take 5 pounds. I used to do weightlifting in high school, and I maintained a healthy diet of around 4000 calories a day, but I only gained about 10 pounds in four years.
>>
5'5" and 178lbs. Also 9 months preggo with #2 though, so roughly 25-30lbs of that is pregnancy. Ideally I'd be around 120 (when not pregnant) but love eating too much to ever drop below 150.
>>
>>8067372
ss+gomad desu senpai
>>
All the fat fucks here....

Now I can see why everybody here is so against sugar....
>>
>>8065128
Nope. Go read some actual science. People's metabolisms don't vary so much that two people of the same height can eat the same amount of food with one gaining much more weight than the other. Obviously, this is a very easy thing for scientists to test, so the issue is clear.
>>
5'10, ~330lbs, I think?

I don't look like a butterball at least, since i have a long torso. If I actually cared more about myself in general it'd probably be a lot less bad. Walking on campus helps.
>>
>>8067520
of course you look like a butterball
You'd struggle not to look fat even if you were ten inches taller
>>
>>8067527
I'm not saying i don't look fat, because I do. My height/torso length lets me look less fat then i am. If I looked any worse I'd kill myself on the spot desu.
>>
155 lbs. I think I'm 10lbs over.
>>
>>8067580
I'm in your boat
tryna cut 30lbs so I'm psmf with eca stack til november
>>
File: 1462159596484.jpg (73KB, 539x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1462159596484.jpg
73KB, 539x1024px
>>8063292
50 pounds overweight according to a BMI chart.
But I can still put my arms flat at my sides and fit into normal chairs, so seeing people like pic related makes me much less concerned about my own weight.
>>
>>8063292

According to BMI, no, I'm not overweight. But I have a small bone structure and no muscle mass, so my body fat percentage is through the roof. Feels bad man.
>>
>5'8"
>Went down from 175 to 140 in a year by quitting soda
Landwhales make it sound so hard.
>>
>>8066186

Thanks senpai
>>
176cm, last time I weighed myself (december) I was 120-125kg. I was about 5 kg heavier half a year earlier.
I've bought a hometrainer since then, and I've made some progress. In fact, I going to have to buy a new belt because my current one has gotten too big.
My main problem is that I always ate too much. Healthy food mostly, but way too much of it. I was a chubby child and became a fat adult (beer was also involved).
Last week, I've started dieting for the first time in my life. It's basically eating healthy stuff in portions that a healthy normal sized woman would eat. That's very little for a fat and gluttonous man such as myself. I'm feeling hungry, unfocused but also energized most of the day.
I'm quite optimistic for the future. I have just been hired for a job that requires a lot of walking. It also requires very little brainpower, so I can keep on being unfocused because of my diet. Furthermore, I have been cutting back on drink for budgetary reasons, but I will continue this for my diet. Should be doable as I'm leaving student life behind.
>>
>>8065128
Spotted the fatlogic
>>
>>8064515
Anon, you should give a fuck if you ever want to get any fucks
>>
I'm at like 18% bf but Im bulking so fuck off
t. /fit/
>>
File: 1472491240240.jpg (113KB, 802x600px) Image search: [Google]
1472491240240.jpg
113KB, 802x600px
5'6" manlet elite
155lbs
I'm trying to lose 15-20lbs and then start bulking
>>
185cm
162kg

im starting to do some workouts and triying to not eat when im bored and jsut workout instead but its tough
>>
>>8063292
I'm perfectly healthy
5'11"
175 lbs
12% BF
>>
File: EhCA0.jpg (50KB, 600x488px) Image search: [Google]
EhCA0.jpg
50KB, 600x488px
6'3, 235 lbs

Stairs are hell, but other than that I honestly don't notice the physical downsides of being overweight. Obviously I've suffered from certain mental difficulties and obstacles over the years. People have pointed out how puffy my cheeks are and how pear shaped my body looks. I've developed something of an inferiority complex over the years thanks to the constant teasing. But it's not so bad.

I've started dieting recently to lose a little over 35lbs, so I can finally be in the under 200's club for once in my adult life. Maybe then I can start lifting again and possibly make some new friends.
>>
>5'9
>heaviest at 308 pounds
>been dieting for about 2-2.5 months
>am now 270

I grew up fat and used to walk an hour to school and back, so my legs are basically like tree trunks of muscle, the one good thing from growing up fat, I can skip leg day.
>>
>>8069623
>he one good thing from growing up fat, I can skip leg day.
This. I can cycle faster than all my friends, even though I'm in the worst shape of them all.
>>
>>8064829

>dude i'm fucking 15 and i'm cooler than you
>>
>>8063356
Try and weigh yourself once a week and up your calories slightly. Not eating enough can have adverse effects.
>>
25 years old
5'11"
168lbs
14% BF

Here in NJ I'm always ridiculed and nicknamed skinny, stick, etc. Not sure what they expect a healthy male to be at my age, but apparently being a brick shithouse 300lbs is the 'norm.

>tfw overweight girls giggle at you and call you skinny
>>
>>8063401
yes you are u french pig
>>
File: image.jpg (73KB, 848x473px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73KB, 848x473px
6'6
179 lbs

Not being fat isn't hard. You just need some self control and self motivation to eat right and exercise.
>>
I haven't been overweight in a long time, but I'm currently fighting skinny fat.
>>
if anything im underweight
>>
5'2", 115 lbs
It's not my ideal weight, and now is definitely the heaviest/ most out of shape I've been. My diet hasn't changed much with the exception of drinking beer very often. Trying to cut back. Most of my life I've weighed between 95-105 so I'd like to get back to that.
>>
>>8070185
why do malnourished women even come here?

I don't get it.

go eat something.
>>
>>8069663
What the fuck. You're normal. Is everyone there a fatass?
>>
>>8064078
Just stop eating and take vitamins. You'd be surprised just how lazy you can be and still lose weight.
>>
Me now.

Back in 2011 I was 205lbs
>BMI of 34.5

Started eating right and dropped 30lbs in 4 months.
>>
>>8070702
Good job bro.
>>
>>8070185
Please leave, mother.
>>
>>8063316
I remember reading this on r9k some months back
>>
>>8070702
Bmi scale is trash, doesn't account for muscle mass. A better test is a body fat percantage test. Or you go by the healthy weight range of an adult male/female. Usually around 70kg for a man probably like 10-20kg less for women.

I weigh 130kg, funny thing is i don't look as fat as other people who weigh the same and others agree. I am not saying i am healthy at all. Just bmi is trash
>>
>>8071160

It's always the fat bastards that state BMI is terrible. It works fucking fine for 99% of the population, and if you're not over 187 cm or 6'2, you're obese, you fat shit. Your delusion does not make it not so.
>>
>>8071285
I know i am obese, but with bmi a lot of weightlifters and bodybuilders would be as well. It works kinda okay not the best though
>>
File: 1433201281162.gif (278KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1433201281162.gif
278KB, 450x450px
BMI 28 reporting in
I fucking love food guys. I mean I really love food and I love to eat.
>>
5'5" (165cm) manlet here
110lbs (49.9kg)

Underweight because I average one meal a day with a terrible sleep schedule and I never feel hungry.
>>
>>8071160
>I don't look as fat
yes you do.
>>
Female 6'4 150lbs
Need to lose some weight.
>>
Maybe down to 5 pounds now, only because I love ice cream. But otherwise I dropped the extra 40 I had by eliminating grain.

Wheat, rice, corn, barley, millet, oats, all are the seeds of grass and cause problems for us, one of those problems is inability to lose weight.

I'm convinced it's the only way.
>>
Maybe down to 5 pounds now, only because I love ice cream. But otherwise I dropped the extra 40 I had by eliminating grain.

Wheat, rice, corn, barley, millet, oats, all are the seeds of grass and cause problems for us, one of those problems is inability to lose weight.

I'm convinced it's the only way. Meat and potatoes baby, meat and potatoes.
>>

I'm convinced it's the only way. Meat and potatoes baby, meat and potatoes. A salad now and then too.
>>
I have no idea how fat I am all I know is that I man boobs
>>
Weighed myself a few minutes ago, 182 @ 5'11. At this rate it'll take forever to fit into girl's clothes. Just fucking kill me fampai.
>>
>>8071655
>>8071656
>>8071659
literal cringe.
>>
>>8063356
>reached 120lbs today
>it's not enough
>it's never enough

90 HERE I COME
>>
>>8071696

Just got bad captcha error message nothing to cringe about
>>
>>8071705
It's cute that you think that.
>>
File: wheat-belly-total-health-book.png (74KB, 300x459px) Image search: [Google]
wheat-belly-total-health-book.png
74KB, 300x459px
>>8071710

What kind of weak ass trolling is this. You work for general mills or something?

Pic related is the best book I found on the subject. Grain fags on suicide watch.
>>
240 pounds at 6'1 . Fucking hate my life, used to be 190. But college happened.
>>
File: 1446363680859.jpg (85KB, 804x802px) Image search: [Google]
1446363680859.jpg
85KB, 804x802px
>>8070219
>Not scouring all the food-related content you can find to imagine eating it whilst knowing you could never let yourself

It's like you don't even ED, loser
>>
Around 2 stone
My mother filled my head full of the usual shit when I was growing up so weightloss was always 'hard'.

When I moved out and embarassed myself a few times online/in public spouting her memes about how I can't lose weight because muh metabalism/starvation mode/I ate 50 calories after 6pm and put on 6 pounds I lost around 2 stone so I'm about half way.
I don't even weigh myself often, I've just developed better eating habits.
>>
>>8064051
>290lbs at 6'3
>I dont feel or look fat

We're the same height but im 40kgs lighter than you, and im not skinny. You are a fat cunt.
>>
>>8071749
maybe he's on steroids breh
>>
>>8071715
The cringe is the fact that you don't know how to use the delete button. Everyone knows grain is shit.
>>
>>8071764

Don't care to use it bro, and no everyone does not already know grain is shit, otherwise there would not be such relentless "I just can't make the last 30 drop" posting.

Read the book, or dont, just cut the fucking grain out completely and you will lose 10-15 lbs per month, like clockwork, until you are a healthy weight.
>>
6'7" and 450 pounds... I post here regularly... Overweight by probably 250 pounds... but I am growing...
>>
Used to be fat as shit, lost 40lbs, now normal weight according to BMI but still doughy (even though I lifted all throughout the diet)
>>
>>8071787
how much are you eating to get so fat?

I go through my periods of eating shit and drinking - especially when I'm off work but the heaviest I get is around 240 (I'm 5 10" and carry it pretty well)

To get that fat you must be sat on your arse all day eating constantly.
>>
>somewhere between 5' 8" and 5' 10", measurements vary
>250 pounds

I fairly recently took up intermittent fasting (only eat in the evenings) because I'm far more likely to pull that off than give up pizza. I've accepted I'm never gonna hit the normal BMI zone, though.
>>
File: Facebook-cee9b7.png (183KB, 500x778px) Image search: [Google]
Facebook-cee9b7.png
183KB, 500x778px
>>8071811
>two-hundred-and-forty pounds
>5'10
>"I carry it well"

No, you really dont
>>
>>8071939
I've just converted it. I'm 230.

But yeah I do actually. It spreads evenly across my body rather than the gut/tits/love handles
>>
>>8071655
>>8071656
>>8071659
why am i laughing so hard

>>8071743
THIS! are you ednos too?
>>
>>8071787

Just workout and eat well. Within 2-3 years you could become a Chad.
>>
>>8071942
>...he replies
>anon wipes away the oily sweat from his protruding brow; typing up all these posts has been quite the workout
>"that'll show him"
>anon is about to grab another fistful of tendies from the bucket, but stops short when he feels a sharp pain in his chest
>his vision flutters and fades, the world around him is dissolving into a void
>
>
>after 4 strained lower backs, the church boys finally lower anon into his final resting place
>his gravestone, a plain but neatly carved slab of marble, reads "here lies anon, at least he wore it well"
>>
>tfw months of dieting has paid off and I'm finally in the "normal" bmi range

You fat fucks need to stop cooking all the shitty fatty foods that get posted here
>>
>>8063292
Yeah by a good 45lbs. Being depressed, unemployed and an alcohol really did a number on me these past two years.

I've done the hard part and really cut my drinking down to twice a week (if that) and only a few drinks per drinking day.

I've started to lose weight slowly but going back to my old calorie counting diet should see it come back off over the next couple of months

>tfw just want my old twink mode body of three years ago back
>>
5" 3' at 165 lbs. I'm 35 pounds overweight but I used to way 205 so I'm doing alright with my weight lost. It's been sort of slow (18 months at this point) but it's been steady
>>
>>8071983
I should also add that volunteering really snapped me out of my ways. Seeing people go through palliative care and terminal disease puts your life into perspective

Anyone who is an alcohol and/or unemployed volunteer at a hospice/charity/old folks home. It'll really help and you'll meet the nicest most genuine people ever. Not to mention that CV padding and getting you out of the house to do something productive rather than sit and wallow in liquor and self pity
>>
>>8063356
Just keep going. Likely you are still losing fat but retain water. It will flush off soon and your weight reduces.
>>
>>8071970
I came to ck thinking it was going to be a bit like the food side of fit but it's just nostalgia threads, fast food threads and here's how to make something simple but add 100g of fat to it.
Also good on you anon keep going :^)
>>
>>8071968
made me kek
you you go
(You)

Remember to upboat!
>>
>>8071997
I'm a semi recovering alcohol that works at a cemetery, some days you get really positive motivation, some days just depress the shit out of you and you just have to crawl into that soothing bottle safe place.
>>
>>8070369
In the US? Yes.
>>
5'8"
148lbs.
Those shitty weights that measure your bodyfat percentage says 21%.
Picked up lifting again (har har har), hopefully with severe cutback on sweets and chips, I'll lose the gut.
>>
>>8063292
6'2" 220lb
the highest i've been is 270, never going back to that shit. 20-30 pounds left
>>
>>8071703
hope you have black hair

you better wear a choker too
>>
>>8063292
amerifat reporting in.

i'm a dude, weigh over 400 lbs, and i'm 5'9". i'm trying to control my eating, but i'm an addict.

here's my food journal for the past few days

[wed]
1 pineapple chunks 03:21pm

[tues]
2 lean cuisine pizza 02:15pm
1 cup of orange juice 02:15pm
1 can of pineapple chunk 11:15am
1 coke 06:36pm
5 fish fillets 08:30pm
------------------------------------------------
x 2 lean cuisine rice@9:30am
x 1 lean cuisine rice@2:00pm
x 5 fish fillets @8:00pm
x 1 cup orange juice@10:15pm
breakfast burrito@8:00am
med cherry limeade@8:00am
med orange juice@8:03am
x2 peanut butter choco chip cookies@8:25am
glass of milk@8:25am
x1 peanut butter choco chip cookie@8:50am
cup of milk@10:16am
breakfast burrito@11:21am
coke@1:11pm
sausage/egg/biscuit@6:00am
sausage/egg/biscuit@3:00pm
sm burger king fries@5:00pm
coke@5:00pm
didn't do it
500mL EAS protein shake@2:00pm
whopper@3:41pm
2.5 cups of orange chicken@7:00pm
water 1 cup w/ lemon, lime x 2
.5 cup bogus parfait@1:30am
pinch of salt
cinnamon
quaker's blueberry granola
half tub of cool whip
.5 cup coffee@1:00pm
half cup of creamer
ground beef and potatoes@3:30pm
1.5 cups of ground beef
4 potatoes, diced
1 cup sour cream
pouch of soup mix
spices
1.25 cup butter
red grapes@12:00am
cup
>>
>>8063292
not me, I am skinny

while I do enjoy food and cooking, I spend most of the day just drinking coffee and playing video games
>>
My childhood I spent gaining increasing weight and 0 exercise, with parents who let my 2/3rds of my diet be simple carbs. At 5'11" I hit 195 at my worst. Legit full on playdoe mantits around this time.

Around college I started dieting and doing cardio, I dropped to 125. I looked like an emaciated effeminate husk. Senior year of college going forward, I've actually been working out. I'm now at a comfy weight of 160 with a lot being muscle, and my BMI is pretty much in the "perfect" range.

One day I will be swole for you, Harambe.
>>
>>8063431
Exactly the same. I love being American skinny.
>>
>>8072685
You consume a metric ass load of sugar
>>
>5'9
>250
>was almost 150 a few years ago

fuck
>>
File: img-boi-if-you-dont-863.jpg (30KB, 843x474px) Image search: [Google]
img-boi-if-you-dont-863.jpg
30KB, 843x474px
>>8072685
>1 cup of orange juice 02:15pm
>1 can of pineapple chunk 11:15am
>1 coke 06:36pm
>5 fish fillets 08:30pm (gonna assume these are fried)
>cherry limeade
>coke
>2 sausage egg and biscuit sandwiches, what the fuck

Your eating is all over the place, and is incredibly caloric. No wonder you're 400lbs. I too am a 400lb-er trying to not be an eatbeast, here's what I ate today:

1/2 cup low fat cottage cheese @ 6:00am
half of a container of Chobani pineapple yogurt @ 6:16am
Chick-fil-A Southwestern Salad with the toppings @ 11:10am
Small diet lemonade from Chick-fil-A @ 11:10am
Small fry from Chick-fil-A with a Chick-fil-A sauce packet (should've not had this, but I caved) @ 11:10am
Dinner will be a Premier Protein shake with some PB Fit powder mixed in @ 5:00pm

It looks like you need to drink WAY more water and cut out most, if not all, of your sugary drinks and sugary food. Water will help curb your sugar cravings. As a fellow food addict, I guarantee once you get over your sugar cravings, shit gets a lot easier.

You could try reducing the amount of sugar you eat - instead of having all of that juice and soda, try having one soda/glass of juice every 2 days instead of every day. However, once you have a taste of a sugary food after not eating it for a day or so, your body will go nuts and want more. Cold turkey can be the way to go for some. Cravings can be hard to deal with, for sure. I always try to just do something else (occupy my mind with something else) when I'm having a craving for something, whether it's literally forcing my body to stay where it is, or looking away when I pass by fast food places (sounds silly, but it's effective), or eating something low in calories.
>>
>>8067542
You're drawing the line at 330? You think you still don't look kill-yourself-fat at your current weight? Please understand that you are kidding yourself. Same height, and you weigh nearly three times as much as me.

You definitely look horrifying to the general population.
>>
>>8071942
Even if you were around your natural muscle limit, you'd have around 60lbs of excess. There really isn't a way to carry that well. You're just deluded.
>>
Recovering fatman here.

At 19 I weighed around 190 at 5'10
Dropped a good amount in my early 20s
Now I'm at 145, working my way up from 130 to 170. Trying to get strongo.

Always fun to shut a fatty up when they try to blame genetics, and say I wouldn't understand because I'm so skinny, only to tell them I grew up fat in a fat family.
>>
>>8073130
I have seen it. Maybe not by fit standards, but I've seen fat gamer 230(small legs, fat gut, fucking legitimate tits), and strong fat 230. Maybe this anon isn't in the strong fat department, but that look looks a lot better than I have seen with fat gamers.
>>
>>8072782
What are you doing? Get it together anon
>>
>>8064051

You're still eating too much. If you don't count every calorie you ingest you have zero idea of how much you're actually eating.
>>
>>8063292
168 Cm, 82 Kg. Used to be 138 kg.

I'm still like 11Kg over by bmi standards, but I lift so it's hard to judge. All my vitals are fine, although my bp is a little high still (my job is stressful, maybe too much salt)

Still on a cut either way, gotta do what I can before winter sets in.
>>
>>8071792
That's sagging skin, homeboy.

Or you didn't lift heavy enough
>>
I'm fat and I don't really care. don't care how I look. But I'm not healthy and I want to feel better. I want to get stronger. I've been lifting weights every other day but it feels like it's only getting more difficult. Haven't really made any tangible progress in building strength.
>>
>>8067465
I cut out all added sugar and processed carbs for a little over 2 months and it was great. Kind of reset my body and taste buds. I was never overweight, it is just healthier. I get my carbs from fresh and cooked veg primarily with some rice and sour dough bread.

I haven't had candy or soda in at least a year if not longer, and I don't even want it. I occasionally make cupcakes or muffins for a friend's birthday or other event and have one small one but I use very little added sugar in my recipes.

For the purposes of this tread, I am 6' and about 145 right now. Trying to get bigger.
>>
>>8073272
Part of lifting is diet and recovery.

If you're lifting everyday, you may not be recovering - depending on your split.

You also may be fucking yourself by not eating or sleeping properly, which also impedes it.

Go to /fit/, read the sticky.
>>
File: JUST.png (621KB, 840x511px) Image search: [Google]
JUST.png
621KB, 840x511px
i'm at least 20 pounds overweight
>>
File: 1rbnx7io1_400.png (262KB, 400x419px) Image search: [Google]
1rbnx7io1_400.png
262KB, 400x419px
>>8066331
I've been trying to drink more water, I tend to drink my calories a bit too much than I should. Ice tea all day...
But thank you, I'll look into that :)
>>
Me
Currently ~298 freedom units (135 kg, 21.3 stone), and im 6'4"(1.9 communist meters) and 18 y/o male
I'm down 15 lbs this month though so im working on it
I used to eat junk alot. And fast food alot. Getting intocooking has helped me but whats really motivated me lately is my girlfriend who, despite loving me as is, deserves better. So I'll give her that.
>>
>>8072685
>EAS protein shake

What the fuck for? You're already getting enough protein and calories and the taste, while not bad, isn't good.
>>
I come here just to look at the pictures basically.

I don't really know shit about food

I'm very overweight. 179cm, 110kg
>>
File: 1461357631651.jpg (22KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
1461357631651.jpg
22KB, 500x376px
>tfw gone from 185lbs to 160lbs (5'9" manlet) in less than two months

Just count your calories and eat at a deficit lads
>>
>>8075588
do you exercise?
>>
>5'11" forevermanlet
>195lbs
I'm working on it. I was working on it better last year and lost about 10lbs of progress.
I just need to get lighter so I can be a better cyclist. [spoiler]And you know maybe trap a bit whatever[/spoiler]
>>
File: 54630546.jpg (8KB, 261x196px) Image search: [Google]
54630546.jpg
8KB, 261x196px
>was fat all my life
>lost weight (started to work a physical job and watch what I eat a little more)
>lost around 30 pounds in a year
>am now at 6' - around 150lbs
>still see myself fat
>all my friends and close ones say that's I'm pretty skinny
>feel bad when I eat junk, but still eat it since I love that shit

Am I the only one here?

And before anyone asks, I still eat everything that I like (like junk food or desserts and stuff), but I feel like shit afterwards.
>>
File: 1468442811280.jpg (24KB, 339x255px) Image search: [Google]
1468442811280.jpg
24KB, 339x255px
>be me
>be 22
>1.70m and 55kg
>ate three of pic related in a couple of weeks by myself this christmas and didn't add anything to my weight
>keep eating trying to get some weight but my body just burn everything into nothing

it's a mixed feel
>>
>>8076145
you ate Ed, Edd, and Eddy?
>>
5'8"
150lbs
not overweight but not happy with my figure
intermittent fasting is helping but gotdamn do I miss snacks
>>
>>8063431
>>>/fit/
>>
File: panettone.jpg (39KB, 340x296px) Image search: [Google]
panettone.jpg
39KB, 340x296px
>>8076150
>>8076145
fuck
wanted to post this
but then i wanted to post a reaction pic and forgot about it
>>
File: 1448248313964.jpg (15KB, 250x336px) Image search: [Google]
1448248313964.jpg
15KB, 250x336px
>>8063431

This pretty much.
>>
>>8063292
5' 11"
previously 350+ lbs.
now 175 lbs.
>>
>>8076231
Damn grats, anon
>>
File: 1456104793926.jpg (16KB, 600x549px) Image search: [Google]
1456104793926.jpg
16KB, 600x549px
>tfw skinnyfat
>>
6' 1", 27 y/o, weigh almost 300 pounds.
currently engaged to be married, lost my virginity at 21 and fucked 7 chicks in total.

uh... that's all, i think
>>
>>8076137
Yep, can't escape feeling fat, every time I feel like a piece of skin touches another piece of skin, I had some loose skin left, I cringe.
>>
>>8076346
I talked to a few people that lost a bit of weight and they all feel the same. Is there any way to feel better about this?
>>
>>8076353
Not that I know brother, it pisses me off when everyone says how amazing I look, I just tell them to say that with my shirt off, and think after I hate fuck them.
>>
6 foot 1 inch
145 pounds

started getting fat when i went on antidepressants a while back - began fasting one day a week and my weight went back to normal

i love eating greasy fried foods
>>
>>8076353
Compare before and after pictures of yourself.
>>
>>8063292
155 lbs @ 5'9"
Used to be shorter and ~200 but I lost a ton a year or so ago. Kinda feel of the wagon though, so I need to get back on track.
>>
>>8067372
Dude your better off than me 6'5. 230lbs and im the wierdest mixt of bony fat and muscular
>>
>>8063292
>5'5
>About 170lbs
Childhood obesity turned into adult obesity. My heaviest was 216 and that was the point I decided to turn shit around. Not near my goal weight but the compliments I get at work on my progress feels nice. I still hate myself when I look in the mirror and old pictures, though.
>>
165 lbs
5ft11
>>
About 5lbs overweight. At my height my weight should be 100ish but im 115. I eat like shit though. I know how to cook but im addicted to junk food and eat like 3,000 cals a day
>>
>>8077126
Are you fucking 4'8?
>>
>>8063292
6'1 362
was 416 last year
working out like a madman and eating healthy
>>
>>8063292
im 5'3
i'm 180 so that means i'm about 40-50 pounds overweight.
>>
File: 2016-09-08 20.28.06.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
2016-09-08 20.28.06.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>8072685
What in the absolute fuck

I'm currently at 443 right now man, I used to be at 500, cut all those extra carbs and sugars out man.. look into low carb and keto, you will literally stop feeling hungry all the time.

I can tolerate about 60g of carbs and still function.

[Breakfast] (cheese omelet and toast)
2 slices of bread
3 eggs
2oz velveeta

[Lunch] ( egg salad sandwich)
2 slices of bread
132g of egg salad

[Dinner] ( bacon wrapped rosemary and thyme swiss stuffed chicken breast pic related)
5oz Chicken Breast
3 slices of Bacon
1 oz of swiss

[Snacks]
Lowery's - Microwave Pork Rinds
60g Yucatan Guacamole

[Drinks]
7oz of rye whiskey
84oz of water

This is 2000 calories, I could have ate another meal if I hadn't drank
>>
I'm 5'11 and 150
I jerk off to chubby/fat guys so you mother fuckers better not change
>>
190 lbs at 6'3 (192 cm)

but all my weight is in my gut and thighs
>>
>>8077400
>gut and thighs
>places your body stores fat when it cannot store it anywhere else
>1 step away from tricep and face fat
stay in denial m8
>>
How do y'all niggas do it? When I was 90 kg@179 cm I was fucking miserable, felt so fat and unfit, my self-confidence was low and I was miserable.
>>
>>8063292
I haven't checked my weight in a long time but I imagine it's around 300. The last time I checked, which was quite some time ago, I was about 280.

I'm an NEET, but I know how to cook and don't eat the shit people stereotype NEETs of eating. I don't drink soda and don't eat fast food/microwavable food often.I know how to cook and I cook regularly. It's the amount I'm eating that's the problem. I've been fat since I was in third grade and my habbits have improved vastly over this last year. Currently, I do breakfast and lunch fine, but I overeat during dinner and often after dinner. So mix that with the fact that I'm not working and generally don't go out much, it means I've stayed at a consistent obese level, not gaining or loosing that much.
>>
5'11" 275lbs, down from 315 at the beginning of the year. Drinking only water and going to the gym 5 days a week is annoying but still worth it because I feel better. Gonna keep going until I get down to around 200 and see what I think of it.
>>
>>8077423

what are you trying to say
>>
>>8077438
I'm a neet too and I'm willing to bet that I eat more than you do but I ride a bicycle as often as I can, so I'm far from fat.

Choices.

As a neet you've got all time in the world to ride around on a bicycle getting fresh air, seeing new sights, burning calories, and generally being amongst people without the obligation to interact with those people.

Being fat is a choice.
>>
>>8077488
Never said it wasn't.
>>
>>8077494
Yeah, fine. I didn't mean to preach so hard and if you're comfy in your own skin then great.
>>
I used to be 6'4 and 290 pounds, now im 6'4 and 203, id still like to lose 20 pounds, but ive put on alot of muscle. I remember the day I couldnt do a single pushup and wore size 44 pants. Now i wear 36's and can do 50 pushups np. So if your a fat bro you can definelty do it.
>>
5'6
250lbs
jdimsa
>>
who /deathlyunderweight/ here?
154cm, between 39-40kg, 20y/o. i come into these threads for horror stories and i come to this board to lust after food all day. i went from a chubby teenager to this.

good luck to everyone losing weight, but dont let the pendulum swing too far. i think im addicted to feeling hungry and torturing myself with pictures of food
>>
I am, maybe 15kg over. 1,83 cm and 95 kg.
Started gaining weight after I stopped practicing Kung Fu
>>
6'1
205lbs

Used to weigh almost 260 but I lost about 60 in 3 months after my stomach got fucked because alcoholic. I had to go on an all liquid diet without any alcohol.

Since then I've gone up and lost about 10lbs.
>>
I'm 195 and would like to be 155 at 6'1".

Naturally got a gross ass beer gut that I've never been able to get rid of. I feel 155 is a good weight for me without getting too thin.
>>
I weight 118 kg at 180cm
Fat never had agf just iill me.
Anyways I started a diet and lost like 4kg in 2 weeks that gives me hope.
Realizing you are fat too late is really bad. Specially if you were okayish before albeit a tad chubby... looking back I should have been content when I was 90KG
>>
>>8077717
can you elaborate on what was wrong with your stomach? and the symptoms? been having issues myself lately. i seem to have completely RIPed my appetite
>>
>>8063292
im at 315 working my way down

i hope to reach 290~ by the end of the year
>>
>>8063317
Skinny cunt here too, i eat like a fucking king but only ever 1 meal a day, so my friends all think i have the world best metabolism but really i just eat less frequently
>>
>>8077747
They found several things. I had an ulcer, a hernia, it was sitting too high in my stomach/chest, and apparently the lining had become rough and folded in some places. They attributed most of those things to excessive drinking.
The symptoms, except a lingering pain, was that I could hold down even the smallest amount of food or water. I never lost my appetite, although any one of the things that was wrong with my stomach could kill an appetite.

I'm lucky to live in a country with free healthcare, but if I where you I'd go to the doctor and get a EGD .
>>
>>8077784
>could hold down

Could NOT hold down.
>>
I used to be 265 5 years ago. Worked my way down to 160 at my lowest and settled at 165-170 for a couple of years.

I was maintaining until I quit my retail job last year. Switching from a high-paced retail job to overnight security job + full time college + another part-time job fucked with my health in all sorts of ways and I gained 30 pounds over the past year and a half.

I'm no longer doing that so I am trying to work my way back down.
>>
>>8077784
how old are you? my loss of appetite might be down to stress idk, but i have been feeling bloated also
>>
>>8077790

No pain? Sounds like it could be gastritis. I've had that plenty of times and it's very possible to develop gastritis from stress. It's easily fixable though.
>>
im almost overweight. BMI is 24.5, and to be overweight I need to be over 25.
>>
>>8063356
Fyi, eat more to not lose your period. Even if you don't want kids, not eating enough for extended periods will fuck up your bones.
>>
>>8077801
some very, very slight pain. it's weird i 'crave' food at times but have lost that indescribable feeling known as 'hunger', i was thinking it could be gastrtis i'll go see a doctor next week
>>
>>8077809
Yeah, you might as well get it checked out. IF it is gastritis a doctor will tell you to eat less fatty foods, tell you to meditate or similar in order to lower your stress, and prescribe omeprazole which is over the counter in pretty much all countries with a few exceptions.
>>
5'11, 411lbs, 22 years old.

My life is in shambles.
>>
5'4" 200lbs, mostly in the gut, but i got a donk so it balances out.

But i have an azn qt whos all of 4'11 who insists on getting me bigger. she is a legit feeder, and i honestly have no problem being her feedee.

life is good.
>>
>>8063453
adorable tbqh
>>
>>8077748

Keep up the good work lad slow and steady
>>
>>8071655
>down to 5 pounds now

are you a gnome m8
>>
6ft 185lbs here...trying to drop 20lbs to get to 165 and be able to see some semblence of abs :( i know this isnt /fit/ but whatever. i was working out 3 days a week but hurt my back and have been taking about a month and a half off of the gym, been kinda hard to loose any weight. fucking gay. i know im eating less than my tdee but still, .5lbs every 2 days is tough.

>capacha: find all the cookies :(
>>
>>8077939
She doesn't want you able to catch her once you walk in on her fucking other dudes
>>
little bit, but that corn dog was delicious, packed full of nutrients and vitamins too.
>>
>>8078186
it's got the hot dog vitamin, the batter vitamin. ketchup is practically like eating a tomato.
>>
>>8063292
/skinny/ here how do I gain some weight?
>>
>>8078095
spit out my water
>>
>>8078229
you eat more food
>>
File: hamster gets diabetes.gif (4MB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
hamster gets diabetes.gif
4MB, 480x480px
>>8063292
I'm 14 Stone, at 5"10, and I should weigh between 10 and 12. Trying to lose as much as I can so I can join the military.
>>
>>8078258
Use bigger stones then there won't be as many, duh.
>>
File: 1471477227013.jpg (239KB, 650x433px) Image search: [Google]
1471477227013.jpg
239KB, 650x433px
i'm 5'10, 22 years old, and 380 pounds

i'm going to kill myself before my next birthday
>>
>>8080052
Dude, don't be like that. Just switch to a ketogenic diet or something. It's pretty fucking easy. You'll lose 100 pounds in a year.
>>
>>8080052
>going to kill myself
>going to
I'd say you've already been doing that slowly over time and now is the time to stop doing that.
>>
>>8078258
>stone
what kind of bullshit is this
>>
>>8080052
i'd say you should being a mikeposter and all but this board puts me in a lighter mood than /tv/
so i'm going to tell you this
if you are serious about suicide because of your weight you're throwing away everything that might be. Exercise and a proper diet is hard, its like the reverse order of a drug, you'll hate it at first and want to just die but then you'll start to see those pounds shed. You'll look in the mirror and think damn, that was all me, I fucking did this i'm a goddamn champion. By the time you've lost some pounds you'll be acclimated to the exercise and diet, it wont be so bad anymore it will just be a routine. You can't just think you will run 10 miles a day though at your weight, you've got to start slow or you'll just feel like a failure. Walk around the block a few days the first week? good job. Second week you walk to the park nearby? great fucking job. few weeks in you might even be able to pick up a jog for a few minutes and thats something right there.
As for the diet you just need to learn about foods that are delicious but healthy and how to prepare them correctly. And you also need to know you dont have to starve yourself. yes supermodels might have the water and lemons diet but if you get through a week on a diet of shit you find you enjoy but is also good for you, have some chips, have a bowl of ice cream it doesnt matter, thats your reward for being good to your body.
Believe me, I wasnt as heavy as you in any way, but even a chubby guy like I was can tell you that waking up and looking in the mirror was a fantastic thing, you learn to appreciate yourself more and can be in a better mood and even get better sleep
>>
I'm 5'10" and 175 pounds. None of it's muscle though. I could eat a little less or work out a little more but ehhh.
>>
164 cm, 68kgs.
Used to be 55 but then college and moving out happened.
My bf's friends say I'm a whale and keep trying to persuade him to leave me. I feel so awful about this...
I love to cook but in the past few months have been so hurt by their comments that I'm not eating much at all (just lunch or breakfast and a snack)
One day I'll make it.
>>
File: knife skills are good chef.webm (2MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
knife skills are good chef.webm
2MB, 640x480px
5'11" and 190 feelsbadman
>>
>>8080337
eh youre on the boarder, youre fine

his friends suck ass
>>
>>8080052
nice
>>
>>8080052
>380 pounds
>i'm going to kill myself
Spare a thought for the poor bastards who have to lift your dead carcass off the floor and lose some weight before you off yourself.

And wear clean undies too, because they'll check.
>>
>>8080362
This. I work at a cemetery, fuck you fat fucks. One of the reasons I lost weight was I didn't want to be in an oversized casket and have all the shitty sundries that go along with it. At least be respectful and be cremated.
>>
I was 194 about 3 months ago and im about 12 lbs over weight now im 172 im on keto and i eat about 200ish grams of fat and 120 grams or protein fucking love coconut butter
>>
>>8071959
AN, senpai. We're all gonna make it or have heart attacks trying (y)
>>
>>8063298
t. fatso
>>
>>8077691
>/deathlyunderweight/
>154cm/40kg

Stay in denial avgweightchan.
>>
File: jack_king_troll.jpg (355KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
jack_king_troll.jpg
355KB, 1920x1080px
>I did P90X and just gained muscle weight!
>>
File: yE0outj.gif (1001KB, 358x201px) Image search: [Google]
yE0outj.gif
1001KB, 358x201px
>5'8 160 pounds
Within healthy bmi but have mantits and a beer guy so I guess I'm skinnyfat. I quit beer and energy drinks last week so hopefully that helps me lose weight. I was around 120 lbs until last year when my metabolism took a shit.
Thread posts: 314
Thread images: 35

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.