[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why doesn't /ck/ have a wiki?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 6

Why doesn't /ck/ have a wiki?
>>
are your car floors like cold stone?
>>
>>7940670
No one is here to help you learn or succeed.

NO ONE.
>>
>>7940683
But how will I be /fit/ if I can't cook decent meals? ;_;
>>
>>7940691
Eat Little Caesars Pizza and run 15 miles a day.
>>
>>7940699
Do you even lift?
>>
>>7940703
Dont need to, I have guns and very little respect for the value of human life.
>>
No but in all seriousness, I think having a list of simple/cheap recipes for beginners would be a good idea. Or maybe have a list of /ck/ approved cooking websites?
>>
>>7940709
Create a scribd and post the link. It's worth a shot, y'know.
>>
>>7940720
sorry anon, but I'm actually a complete newfag when it comes to cooking. The only things I know how to make are scrambled eggs, grilled cheese and peanut butter jelly sandwhiches. I was hoping someone with a little more knowledge then me could help.
>>
>>7940728
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=simple+recipes
>>
>>7940728
it's too late, we've been all cooking since we were young
>>
>>7940691
idiot
>>
>>7940670

this triggers me
>>
>>7940670
Just put it back in the box and then cut the top layer off when you get to your Kitchen.
>>
>>7940670

the ice cream is still clean on its bottom. you can still eat that shit.
>>
>>7940954
Problem? solved.
>>
>>7940691
Google
>>
We have a booru.
>>
>>7940670
if your quick enough you could eat it from the car floor with a spoon before it melts and only leave the bottom. putting it back in the container is not an option
>>
I got this from the IRC channel before it went to shit
http://ck.booru.org/
>>
File: big butts.webm (3MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
big butts.webm
3MB, 720x404px
http://unofficial-ck.wikia.com/wiki/The_Unofficial_/ck/_Wiki
>>
File: 1470006022617.png (129KB, 186x264px) Image search: [Google]
1470006022617.png
129KB, 186x264px
>>7940706
Tips fedora
>>
>>7940670
What kind of moron needs a wiki to know how to eat food
>>
>>7940709
ck.booru.org
>>
>>7940670
Can someone PLEASE make a /ck/ wiki. Date today as " the date /ck/ decided to become official on wikipedia"

Someone do it! It would be pretty funny. Review Brah should not be mentioned, he is a faggot
>>
>>7941521
oh. my. god. what happened.
>>
>>7942085

>>Can someone

Sure. You can. Right now. Get off your ass and do it. Don't know how? Google "how to create a wiki"
>>
>>7942085
But wouldn't that be considered as advertising for 4chan in Wikipedia?

Also, see >>7941521
>>
>>7941255
>ice cream
>breyers
pick one
>>
>>7942085
is this bait??? someone please tell me this is bait……
>>
File: 1276606282808.gif (281KB, 1000x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1276606282808.gif
281KB, 1000x1600px
here, fag. old school stuff
>>
>>7943713
is this bait??? someone please tell me this is bait……
>>
/ck/ doesn't have a wiki because /ck/ sucks

nobody wants recipes for /ck/

if you want to learn to cook buy a cookbook or use google. if you can't follow a recipe in a cookbook, than congratulations you are too fuckin' stupid to cook.
>>
>>7940954
this
>>
>>7940670
Why are there only two pedals? Is that a girl's car?
>>
>>7945120
The parking brake is a lever or a button on newer cars poorfag:^)
>>
>>7945126

Wow. You missed the point entirely.
>>
>>7945126
So where's the clutch pedal? the one that men have in their manly cars.
>>
>>7945120
It's probably an American car. I don't exactly understand how driving a stick shift is somehow manly.
My automatic has a manual option which I never use
>>
>>7945128
Oh did I? I'm sorry I didn't put /s. Maybe next time
>>
>>7945135
Manly? No. That sounds dumb.

But they are more fuel efficient since there is no hydraulic pump inside to waste power. They also provide a nice connection between the driver and the road. It makes driving an experience, not just something you ignore while going from point A to point B. It's also nice because fewer people know how to drive a stick shift so there is less "can I borrow your car, anon" to deal with.

Oh, and if some dumbass tries to steal your car they might not even know how to get it moving!
>>
>>7945148
>It's also nice because fewer people know how to drive a stick shift

You know it's called Standard for a reason, right?
>>
>>7945148
Manual cars also save lives because drunk people don't have the mental dexterity to focus on more than one thing at a time. So they're less likely to get behind the wheel.

In fact I believe that if you replace the airbag in the steering wheel with a chef's knife then even drunk people wouldn't be stupid enough to risk driving.
>>
>>7945163
That reason is marketing.

>are you an average joe who just wants a standard vehicle?
>OR DO YOU DESERVE SOMETHING MORE SPECIAL (at a price)
>>
>>7945148
Then why did anon assume the lack of a clutch makes its a girls car?

I thought hat the bump in fuel efficiency has become negligible for newer cars.
I like to blast music and sing along while a drive so I don't want to have to focus on shifting gears.
Can't you get up to like 30 mph in first. So wouldn't it be more likely the person who steals your car tries to drive it a way but royally fucks it up?
>>
Why would we need a wiki when we have this?

https://www.youtube.com/user/jakatak69
>>
>>7945237
Huh?
>>
Jack's channel is /ck/ essentials.
He teaches good technic, cooks stuff from all around the world and makes mistakes sometimes so we can all learn together.
>>
>>7945165

>Manual cars also save lives because drunk people don't have the mental dexterity to focus on more than one thing at a time. So they're less likely to get behind the wheel.

This is entirely false. My country barely has any automatics but after dark everyone is wasted.

Also anyone who has been driving a manual transmission for a little while doesn't have to think about what gear they are in. It becomes second nature.

When you get to the point where you can't walk then maybe you'd have issues shifting gears but then what gets you killed is not missshifting, it is the part where you drive straight off a cliff or up the wrong way on a free way and that can happen in any vehicle. People do that shit while sober.
>>
File: Smörgåstårta (2).jpg (150KB, 1600x1065px) Image search: [Google]
Smörgåstårta (2).jpg
150KB, 1600x1065px
>>7945269
Yeah fair enough but i was really refering to it as being a deterrent more than anything else. you're right though.
it's well past my bed time so i'm nott thinking straight.
>>
>>7943713
what makes that bait?
>>
>>7945246
Being fair he did at least make some dank general tso's that one time. They weren't even raw.
>>
>>7940670
It does.
it's called >>>/b/
>>
File: ISHYGDDT.jpg (4KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
ISHYGDDT.jpg
4KB, 200x200px
>>7945163
Maybe in your third world shithole
>>
>Driving automatic
>ever
I don't want to believe I share the board with you disgusting inbred mongoloids
>>
>>7945220
>why did anon assume the lack of a clutch makes its a girls car?
Because it's a document fact that girls need to drive automatic vehicles so they can have a free hand to do make up and post selfies while they drive.
>>
>>7947205
>he doesn't ride a horse and buggy to work

lol wimp
>>
>>7940670

Any time /ck/ tries to make a stick, a wiki or anything else ending with an 'icky' sound it devolves into an argument over EVERYTHING. I've seen threads hit the bumpcap just with anons arguing about how correctly to cook rice.

The closest we've come is the booru and that works fine though the quality can be a little inconsistent. http://ck.booru.org/
>>
>>7947229

That should be sticky, of course.
Not that /ck/ could agree on how to make a fucking stick either. God help you if you wanted a stick with beans...
>>
What the fuck would we put on it
>>
>>7947243
sticks
>>
>>7947221
>stick shift
>horse
lewd
>>
>>7945120
>Is that a girl's car?
>>7940670
>big bucket of ice cream
Definitely a girl's car, and recently divorced by the looks of it.
>>
>>7947248
Because the origin of cooking can be traced back to a time when someone rubbed two sticks together to make a fire?
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.