[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The """Invention""" of foods

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: el hefe.jpg (219KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
el hefe.jpg
219KB, 1000x750px
>El Presidente, the kitchen, they made you a ham and cheese sandwich
>Is Cuban, comrade?
>que?
>Is it Cuban? The sandwich?
>Is ham and cheese El Presidente.
>aye aye aye! Answer ME!
>s-si El Hefe, i-is Cuban!
>Bueno, I like dis "Cuban" sandwich. What kind is it again?
>C-Cuban, padre.
>Si. Bueno.
>>
Not to disrupt this garbage shitpost, but the Cuban sandwich was invented in Florida, not Cuba

Basically Cubans in Miami and Tampa would make a "mixto" sandwich and whiteys didn't want to learn any new words so they just asked for the sandwiches the Cubans would get. Thus it became known as the Cuban sandwich and since it came about at the same time in both Tampa and Miami, there are differences in the sandwiches depending on where you are.
>>
>>7779873
It was invented by Jon Favreau, you dip.
>>
>>7779873

didnt read

its a ham and cheese sandwich with an unnecessary pinch of pork on it
>>
>>7779873
Oh look, it's retarded.
>>
File: Montgolfier.jpg (20KB, 301x450px) Image search: [Google]
Montgolfier.jpg
20KB, 301x450px
>>7779853
>Cuban

sorry, just as the French were the First in Flight, they got the Ham & Cheese first too..
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Croque-monsieur
>>
>>7779873
>>7780703
Why are people on 4chan incapable of reading jokes?
>>
>>7779912
>pork
>unnecessary
>>
>>7780869
What's the joke?
>>
File: 1456067917287.jpg (70KB, 419x637px) Image search: [Google]
1456067917287.jpg
70KB, 419x637px
>>
>>7780869
Your joke was fucking awful, that's why no one got it or thought it was funny
>>
>>7780945
>>7781576
>le 4chan is super serious faec
You have to go back.
>>
>>7780703
The first people to escape the surly bonds of gravity and fly freely in the sky.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIxOl1EraXA
>>
Just say "invention".

That was so fucking obnoxious and unnecessary.
>>
>>7781580

You're the one that needs to go back, newfriend

>>>/b/
>>
>>7781580
>le 4chan is super serious faec

You apparently can't read. I do believe you need to go return to whatever other site you originated from.

Apparently telling retards to go back to the-site-which-shall-not-be-mentioned is being flagged as spam because Hiroshima Nagasaki and the mods are retards too. Hopefully this buck of text fixes that.
>>
>>7781614
>>>Mexico
>>
>>7779875

Have you seen cheef?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.