[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any cheese more disgusting than Swiss? Even American

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 12

File: Swiss-Cheese.jpg (23KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
Swiss-Cheese.jpg
23KB, 500x333px
Is there any cheese more disgusting than Swiss?

Even American plastic is better.
>>
>>7580371
B-but Swiss is best sandwich cheese. Your parents must suck.

But you're also non American so your opinion is literally worthless.
>>
Dick cheese
>>
>>7580371
Here we see the 13 year old with no sense of taste whining about what his parents buy.
>>
File: thebest.jpg (23KB, 280x200px) Image search: [Google]
thebest.jpg
23KB, 280x200px
Move along, plebs. GOAT coming through.
>>
>>7580385
Swiss is pretty good, but thats a pretty ridiculous claim
Provolone is by far the best sandwich cheese
>>
>>7580371
Danish
>>
>>7580402
Not on ham tho.
>>
>>7580407
don't buy ham, roast beef, turkey, or salami are such better choices
>>
>>7580371
>Is there any cheese more disgusting than Swiss?

I'm sure if you had sampled more than 1 or 2 cheeses in your life, you would find something you liked less.

>Even American plastic is better.

It's not cheese and you can't compare the two on the same grounds. It's like saying a car is better than a basketball. I like "American plastic", I think of it as a firm but pliant condiment and having more in common with tofurkey than it does 'cheese'. Doesn't mean it's bad or doesn't have its uses.
>>
>>7580412
But I like ham tho. I also like roast beef and salami

>Turkey

I eat whole cooked turkey. But lunch meat? That's for women folk.
>>
"X is the worst kind of Y" threads are probably worse than picky eater threads.

It's so dumb, and such obvious bait. If anything you meant to say "overrated" - which would at least allow for some discussion - but saying something is the worst is retarded, because we've all had some random obscure thing worse than fucking Swiss.
>>
>>7580425
how is ham not a more womenly sandwich meat than turkey?
>>
>>7580432
Oh yeah I forgot where I was. You probably don't hang around/eat with women very often.

9/10 times women prefer turkey over ham. That's why there's Turkey dogs, turkey burgers, and all that shit.
>>
>>7580442
>9/10 times women prefer turkey over ham
What the fuck does that even mean. Are you talking about like, Boars Head luncheon meat?

There are way too many kinds of ham, and way too many ways to prepare a turkey, to make any kind of generalization like that.

But since you think there is such a thing as "turkey vs ham" and you have this arbitrary set of gender-assigned preferences for foods, the only logical conclusion is you live in a flyover food desert.
>>
Gruyère is the good to go with everything cheese.
>>
Not sure what the english term is but "Butterkäse" (Buttercheese) is perfect for sandwiches
>>
>>7580371
are you serious ?
Gruyère is the God of cheese. The Original recipes of masterpieces french cheese : Comté, Beaufort....
What cheese do you like ? picrelated is not cheese.
>>
>>7580452
Yes I meant lunch meat, because if you read my post I said lunch meat.

Are you triggered or something? I'm just telling you over my years of experience with females I've noticed they usually prefer turkey. Probably because ham is saltier and I think turkey is often sweetened. Stop being so damn autistic.
>>
>>7580470
>Oh yeah I forgot where I was. You probably don't hang around/eat with women very often.
>9/10 times women prefer turkey over ham. That's why there's Turkey dogs, turkey burgers, and all that shit.
The words "lunch" or "meat" don't appear anywhere in your post. Stop assuming everyone knows what you're thinking, pretty sure that's a clinical sign of autism.
>>
File: 1426956832284.jpg (108KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
1426956832284.jpg
108KB, 640x960px
>>7580493
I said
>>7580425

Anon replied with
>>7580432

Which began the conversation. Welcome to 4chan, apparently I have to be your fucking guide.
>>
>>7580468
The first four ingredients in the pic you posted are milk, cheese culture, salt, and enzymes.

Of course it isn't high cheese. No American thinks that it is. That's not the point. It's something cheap you can put on a ham and cheese sandwich in a kid's lunch.
>>
>>7580509
>tl;dr
>implying anyone gives a shit about your retarded squabbling
I eat fucking jamon serrano on my sandwiches, I guarantee you'll have to use google to look that up. Sorry you live in a medieval place where men risk getting the quimsy if they eat feminine bird meat, and womens uteruses might fall out if they eat manly slices of cured pork.
>>
File: 1427480406704.jpg (17KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1427480406704.jpg
17KB, 500x375px
>>7580520
Whoever made that post (You) sure did seem to care.

But you're in panic mode cause you're an idiot, I get that. Also, I'm not gonna Google your cuck Serrano, good for you.

Tell me more about how refined you are.
>>
>>7580533
>normal people panic over food
No, only people like you who think choosing meat from the wrong animal will infuriate the spirit animals.

How do you make it through the grocery store without gender-segregated ingredient aisles? Do you have genders for beverages too? I'm genuinely fascinated by this way of thinking.
>>
File: 3836986.jpg (92KB, 520x853px) Image search: [Google]
3836986.jpg
92KB, 520x853px
>This thread
>>
>>7580371
some Swiss is very bland and tastes of plastic yes. baby Swiss is a good example. I like the really strong Swiss cheeses. I can't remember the name of them right now but they have an awesome taste and causes a tingling sensation in my the inside of my cheeks that I like. try the strong stuff. it's usually of a harder consistency and not as floppy as bland swiss
>>
>>7580547
Slow day on tumblr?

>gender preferences don't exist

Lol get fucked. Read any of my posts and I said generally prefer. I never spoke in absolutes, I'm not a Sith.
>>
>>7580371
Blue is pretty nasty
>>
>>7580556
Ok trekkie, I guess it logically follows that since women prefer a slightly higher ambient temperature, and blood gushes out of their pussies once a month, we can therefore construct an entire mythology around sliced pork and turkey meat causing men to grow child bearing hips and women's cliet to become penises if the wrong luncheon meat is chosen.

Live long and prosper, isn't that the fourth rule of acquisition?
>>
>>7580567
fuck you dude
>>
File: images (11).jpg (5KB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
images (11).jpg
5KB, 240x180px
>>7580571
You are trying to bait so hard it's cringe worthy.

Back to >>>/b/ for remedial training.
>>
File: file.png (382KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
382KB, 600x400px
A lot of swiss cheese is underwhelming to me, but challerhocker is one of my favorite cheeses. It's somewhere between a swiss, parmesan, and blue cheese.
>>
>>7580463

I made some cheese grits with fennel seed and a mustard seed/kale gruyere yesterday. Unbelievably good. I didn't know it was considered Swiss cheese.
>>
swiss is really good tho

hit it with some basil and black pepper and it makes anything taste good
>>
>>7580371
Swiss cheese is as shitty as American. But the good cheeses Swiss is a bad copy of are amazing.
>>
>>7580493
I worked at a sub shop for a while, there was a sub we all unofficially called the "white bitch"

White bread
Turkey
lettuce
tomato
way to much goddam mayo
>>
>never eaten good swiss

emmental, OP. emmental.
>>
>>7580590

>basil
>not dill
>implying
>>
Asiago smells absolutely vile but tastes so fucking good
>>
>>7580371
>not heating it before eating it
fucking pleb
>>
>>7580403
U fucking wot m8
>>
"Swiss" cheese is an American thing and not Swiss at all. Actual Swiss cheese comes in many different kinds and has actual names.

Swiss cheeses are pretty great but I never had American "Swiss" cheese, so I can't speak to it's quality or lack thereof but I'm sure it's terrible like other botched American versions of fine European food.
>>
>>7581652
lol memes
>>
>>7580716
Why do niggers hate mayo so much?
>>
>>7580371
Swiss is literally the best cheese
>>
>>7581672
It's white. :^)
>>
File: 1311462819881.jpg (28KB, 404x267px) Image search: [Google]
1311462819881.jpg
28KB, 404x267px
>>7581689
>>
>>7581672

Why do white trash love Mayo so much?

BTW I'm so white people have to put on sunglasses to look at me shirtless.

Except my wife. Sodomy included.
>>
American """""""Swiss""""""" cheese is disgusting.

"""Swiss""" cheese is a copy of Emmentaler cheese, it's the cheese known for having the holes. These holes get larger the longer the cheese is left ripening. Longer ripening also means more taste.
Americans encountered a problem: If the holes in the cheese are too large the machines can't slice it properly for individual-slice packaging. So they just went for shorter ripening and sacrificed taste in order to retain presliced packaging.

If you mean actual Swiss cheese from Switzerland there are really too many different types to make a blanket statement like that.
>>
>>7581745
Dips bedora

Yes, you are very smart. Us dumb Americans knew none of this of course
>>
>>7581440

>heating swiss

what the actual fuck.
>>
>>7581859

he's right though anon, have you ever had emmentaler cheese? murican "swiss" cheese tastes like plastic in comparison. i'm not even snobby about food in any kind of way.
>>
>>7580371
Casu Marzu is infinitely worse you whiny faggot.
>>
>>7581879
Everything cheese related tastes like plastic in America.
>>
File: fondue-2_cro_1024x576.jpg (40KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
fondue-2_cro_1024x576.jpg
40KB, 1024x576px
>>7581873
It's called fondue you trailerspawn.
>>
>>7580571
that's pretty hot
>>
I hate swiss cheese. It's the least cheese tasting cheese out there. It's so bitter.
>>
>>7582561
>It's so bitter
Kind of like eggs.
>>
I'm not a huge fan of swiss, but i find brie much more disgusting.
>>
>>7582935
Brie barely tastes like anything. It's like eating butter.
>>
File: wtf.jpg (20KB, 465x446px) Image search: [Google]
wtf.jpg
20KB, 465x446px
>>7582942
>mfw actual aged brie can be very sharp
If it's not slightly runny yet it's not ready to eat. Or it's supermarket imitation brie.
>>
>>7580550
welcome to this board
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.