[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Crossplay/Crossdress General #01

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 315
Thread images: 44

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Thread Guidelines:

Feel free to post things ITT like (Keep it /cgl/-related; means either cosplay or J-fashion [e.g. Lolita/Brolita, Nanchatte, etc.]):
- Usefull guides that can be applied to crossplaying/crossdressing
- Questions, help, sharing advice to improve your appearance to pass temporary as the opposite gender (Male -> Female, Female -> Male)
- pictures of crossplay/crossdressing coords, selfposts
- personal experience/stories regarding crossplay/crossdressing

Not allowed:
- Anything in sexual context/fetish stuff
- Anything related to gender transition (hormones, operation, permanent cosmetics); >>>/lgbt/ might be the better place for this

Collection of guides and informative material (general, MtF, FtM):
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1K_dKpZOqzVkbN2MtmiU9yTn4LDIfxIhLQAuc8L9xX1k/edit#gid=0
(Still empty, if you have anything helpful, share it here or send it to me via e-mail)

FAQ:
WIP (will be added to the spreadsheet later on)

Contact for suggestions or contribution: [email protected]
>>
Old thread >>9253110
>>
>>9291793
What about it is fat
>>
>>9291799
my ass cuz im a boy
>>
>>9291793
What do you do for skin-care? From what I can see it looks pretty smooth, as if you take great care of it
>>
>>9291894
honestly i dont do much other than not going outside and literally almost never moving
i take regular showers and thats it really
>>
>>9291793
Where'd you get your shimakaze stuff, senpai?
>>
>>9292211
>i take regular showers
Oh shit, I'm going to need to change my habits
>>
File: ku2h4t1io3h46oh6_o_sm.jpg (125KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
ku2h4t1io3h46oh6_o_sm.jpg
125KB, 600x800px
>>9291536
Jesus fuck, I just love Crome. He's such a ct, loves cats, is still deep into self-irony about this whole thing, yet goes with it in broad daylight on all the chink cons. I'm possibly one of the two traps and four people that like his posts frequently on the onbnoxious social media site everyone's secretly on, yet deny it on the internets.

On the other hand, this is my first post on this board in 5 years, I think.

So, should I:
a) just abandon all hope and not ever try to wear anything anymore,
b) trap indoor only and never leave for any local con;
c) put on a mask with a cute but obnoxious ":3", some light makeup and just fuck it and go?

I have tons of basic bodyline egl outfits, some maido, some cosplay from cosplaysky (Rem/Ram and Emilia included) and bodyline - and just ordered a Nyaruko set from uniqso, wig included. Yet, I am not entirely sure I could go out in this stuff on a con due to low self confidence and height - I'm 178/180cm high and long-haired. I'm located in central eurofagia, thus cons are local and "not that much quality/lewd cotrolled", yet this doesn't make me any more confident.
>>
>>9294667

Oh yes, crome is a qtie. I love seeing his progress and him fooling around while dressed up.

If you have fun doing this, then a) isn't an option for ya as long it doesn't affect your health negatively.

Whether you should go for b, c) or d) (going outside with all your pride) depends, if you are able to muster up your courage and how your make-up & grooming skills work out.

But as a fellow (central) eurofag, I can assure you that barely anyone will care as long you don't stand out in a bad way as in being autistic as fuck or not grooming yourself.

If pic related is you, then there is plenty of hope left. Looks quite promising!
>>
is being asian still hated here?
>>
>>9294788
>is being asian still hated here?
When was this being hated on here? Atleast in the last 2 years where I am visiting cgl on a regular basis, I have never seen hate for them (atleast for those that don't act like asshats).
>>
>>9294788
>>9294792
because this is the man in a dress thread, not the cute girls thread
>>
>>9294667
D.Fuck it and go out.
that's how i did it on work (on special occasions of course)

>>9294792
last time i posted my progress here. some anon said being asian doest not count in this thread.

>>9294810
that's me, Anon. I'm a guy
>>
File: binder.png (69KB, 579x527px) Image search: [Google]
binder.png
69KB, 579x527px
Binder Buying Question:

Should I buy a size up or down?

According to the chart I should buy a Medium for my bust size, but I'm very thin and I think a medium will be too loose
>>
>>9294788
Asian genetics need to stop.
>>
are necks an issue
>>
I've added the stuff contributed by
>>9291413
>>9261111
>>9261164
>>9261636

to the sheet.

>>9294850
>last time i posted my progress here. some anon said being asian doest not count in this thread.

Because asians can be top notch cuties and have it easier with CDing since they tend to have softer facial features.
>>
>>9294810
>man in a dress thread
Never has a thread made me feel more at home.

>>9294667
You obviously have spent a lot of time, and/or effort on this, it would be a shame to give all of that up. And if I had to choose from your options, I'd pick c, and work towards going without the mask. And this is coming from someone that had to suck it up, and walk home through the downtown area of a small city, fully dressed, in the middle of the day. So good luck with whatever you choose
>>
>>9294850
>some anon said being asian doest not count in this thread.
Not that guy but I'd make the same joke.. I'm sorry it rubbed you in the wrong way.. but that's what it probably was, a joke. You guys tend to have it easier with passing as females, at least from from our eyes.
Please don't take it as hate (and even if you do, why give a shit?).
>>
>>9294852
Is it a binder from an Asian site? If so, size up to Medium.
>>
>>9295304
>but that's what it probably was, a joke
we argued a bit but he is close minded about it.
so i just left (i think he always has shit when i post my progress before)
>>
>>9295984
You should grow some thicker skin if a random insult on an anonymous imageboard hurt your feeling so bad that it made you leave for so long. Just ignore him you faggot.
>>
>>9295984
If you are still dwelling on a joke (that is really a compliment) from a previous thread you need to find a different site, 4chan isn't for weak willed faggots.
>>
File: DDDDDDDEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
DDDDDDDEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS.gif
1MB, 500x281px
>>9295995
>>9296036
>>
>>9291536
So, does anyone have suggestions for making durable fat?
I'm trying to do a heavier girl crossplay, and I really liked the feel of using those paint absorbing gel balls to simulate fat deposits, but I'm not sure what to fill with them that would be durable enough to not risk popping.
>>
I can't see well out of one eye, how would I do makeup on the other eye?
>>
Is cosplaying as a trap character(nagisa shiota)considered a crossplay?Also,is miccocostumes a good place to buy cosplay?
>>
>>9298354
>Is cosplaying as a trap character(nagisa shiota)considered a crossplay

Techically, if the character is canonically crossdressing, then no. That would be cosplaying a crossdresser. But that's not a real issue since you are most likely still wearing female clothes or need to get that "female vibe" to make the cosplay good.
>>
>>9297682
You can go by feeling, like focusing more on where the makeup tool actually is on your face instead of what the mirror shows. It's how girls with shit vision do it.
It takes a lot of practice, though.
>>
friends and i are going to crossdress at fanime
i am fat/short and i dont watch anime at all
will i get laughed at or will people just take pictures and adore me
>>
>>9299045
Nobody is going to laugh if you are short fatty. You will get laughed at, if you make a half-hearted attempt at crossdressing. Anyway, about how fat are we talking about? A little chubby, somewhat fat or absolutely obese?
>>
>>9299049
250 5'9"
was just going to do it as a joke with the lads
>>
>>9299051
If you're going to do it as a joke does it really matter why people will laugh at it for?
Also 5'9'' is short? Where do you live?
>>
>>9299077
downtown san jose
doesn't really matter if they laugh i just want them to know itll be a joke and not laugh at me personally so i may wear a mask of some sort
>>
>>9299051
Manlets everybody. Anyone under 6'2 is short. Any woman under 5'9 isn't human but a goblin.
>>
>>9299116
jokes on u my mom was 5'10"
>>
>>9294788
cute and all, but wrong thread. this is crossplays only and not loli wannabe girls thread
>>
Crossposting from help thread: me and a buddy need a shimakaze and an amatsukaze costume, but we're worried they won't fit since we're both 6'0. Any suggestions?
>>
>>9300165
Custom sizing through taobao/aliexpress shops?
>>
Is it weird to make a new facebook under a fake name so I can join lolita communities online? I want to be able to buy and sell, and get concrit as I start making coords but I don't want 99% of people on facebook to know I'm a guy interested in lolita. I don't want to "trick" anyone and I'm not gonna pretend I'm a girl, I just don't want my normie facebook to be connected to that stuff where people might see it
>>
>>9300203
I think you'd be fine if it's not some cringy sissy name
Might also help if you use it regularly, maybe for fashion/hobby stuff.
>>
>>9300203
It's fine as long as you follow the community rules and not post cringy shit or act cringy.
>>
>>9300243
God no, just a normal sounding human name. Just something that doesn't connect the profile to me.
>>9300280
I definitely plan to follow rules; I'm not usually a cringe fest, but I at least have a more experienced lolita who agreed to watch out for me so hopefully she can curb me if I do/say anything weird
Thanks anons!
>>
>>9300198
Looked, they don't have anywhere near my size. Time to bust out the sewing machine.
>>
>>9300338
>custom size
>they don't have anywhere near my size

I'm sorry anon, I probably didn't phrase it well due to lazyness.

Look for a TaoBao Shop or AliExpress Shop that offers custom sizing. You just need to measure out your body, order your stuff as custom sized (these shops offer an aditional option next to all fixed sizes), tell them your measurements and be hopefully happy that it fits as expected.
>>
>>9300354
Oh ty bby
>>
Could someone post the hair removal guide?
>>
Any guys that have pulled off women genderbends/crossplays with costumes that incorporate what would otherwise typically be women's shoes (up to and including heels)? If so, how was it for you when you were in your setup? What advice would you give to someone for that part to avoid screwing up, such as if it was their first genderbend with heels?
>>
>>9300772
Step 1: Practice walking on your tiptoes. Best if you live alone- when you're at home walk from room to room on your toes.
Step 2: Buy shoes ahead of time. Avoid heels over 3" (or platforms with a difference in toe/heel height of 3") if you're starting out.
Step 3: Wear heels around the house for a couple of weeks. It may seem odd, but practice is the best way to get good at wearing heels.
Step 4: Bring a pair of flats to the convention too. Heels can hurt after a while even if you're used to wearing them- and conventions are a lot of walking. You may need to swap out after an hour or so- and flats are better than killing your feet or walking back to the hotel barefoot!
>>
>>9291536
Can you put under FtM binding, adding and subtracting, etc? The same principles aply to male and female, concealing and exposing, but in different areas. I'll try to find some FtM makeup tutorials later and post here.
>>
>>9301123
Since I don't know what really matters for FtM I didn't add anything yet. New suggestions and contributions are always welcome.

I'll add binding, addition/subtraction to FtM. Are there more "keytopcis" I could add there?
>>
>>9301252
One both could use is acting. Most crossdressers are so obvious with the way they walk and do things it's quite sad, like our Asuka friend. People should at least put some time into getting used to the sex they are mimicking and how they act.
>>
>>9300772
Make sure the heels fit well and wear them around the house. Keep practice walking at home as much as you can so it becomes natural.

Make sure you have good posture when wearing heels. Take smaller/shorter steps. Move your hips as you step, you shouldn't have a rigid masculine posture/walk. I find it easier to strut when wearing heels.

Heels and nice shoes are not comfortable, so listen to >>9300792 and buy flats to bring with you. Silicone pads might help but you won't know this until you've been doing it already.
>>
File: rs-217545-h_14542938.jpg (62KB, 620x930px) Image search: [Google]
rs-217545-h_14542938.jpg
62KB, 620x930px
>tfw cutting weight and trying to strike a balance between being a skinny bitch in costume and still looking male out of costume
>>
>>9294788
Real potential right there
Anon, you should consider buying skin care products
>>
>>9300792
>>9301721
Seems like sound advice from both of you. Hotels wouldn't really be an issue for me since any such cons where I'd even think about it would local ones anyway, at least in the somewhat not-too-distant future (but not next Sunday AD). If I do decide to travel to some out-of-town cons then yeah, that'll be an issue even if it's quite a short walk since doing it most of the day will probably kill my feet.

I suppose that doing a genderbend as a "first one ever" thing would almost definitely be a horrible idea (right?) so I should probably think about doing someone that's a guy first before I start touching genderbend territory.
What about tips on mitigating potential anxiety when in costume? This particular question would be primarily for MtF but I guess FtM advice would apply just as well.
>>
I just want to shave my body and wear pantsu/stockings. Is this an appropriate thread to ask questions about that? If not, is there anywhere on 4chan appropriate to ask about that?
>>
>>9292211
>almost never moving
Beware of deep vein thrombosis!
>>
>>9302676
If that's all you want, do it. Be one of those /g/ battlestation guys or whatever.

However, we do not support kinks and the CD creeps, but you could use this thread as a resource.

And shaving is awesome. Do it, moisturize, exfoliate and you'll be gold and never wanting to go back to hairy caveman status ever again.
>>
>>9302692
>Be one of those /g/ battlestation guys or whatever.
No, I... I just don't think I have the right body type to pull off full crossdressing but I just, I /need/ to wear something cute or pretty. I don't really know how to explain it, but I don't want to bear ignoring it anymore, so I can shave and wear panties or stockings or both and maybe I'll feel right. But I have questions first and I didn't want to ask in this thread if it's not the place for it.
>>
>>9302759
Are you sure /lgbt/ ain't for you?
>>
>>9302676
Cant say for sure if there is any other particular place to talk about this but in general this thread doesnt appreciate too much of the people who only crossdress for kinks.
This thread you can use as a resource, but if all you are looking for is to dress in pantsu/stockings then there is not much work to be done, shaving you can do as the anon above said. But i wouldn't let your body type stop you from trying out full crossdressing unless you really dont feel comfortable with it.
>>
File: 1398649134505.gif (919KB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
1398649134505.gif
919KB, 300x169px
>>9301953
>grew breasts to the a-cups where i could crossdress with a push up bra and stuffing to reach c-cup but still look like a normal guy otherwise
>tfw it won't stop growing
They're already 36B. I kind of like it and how they bounce when i walk though.
>>
>>9302885
You went on hormones? How come it's still crossdressing to you?
>>
File: 328631-IESUHDX.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
328631-IESUHDX.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>9302904
It was only herbs and massages on already gyno'd boob.
>>
>>9302909
massages? share your secrets
>>
File: 1366159848004.gif (493KB, 387x659px) Image search: [Google]
1366159848004.gif
493KB, 387x659px
>>9302918
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSd0dpwixvo
This 2-3 times a day will at the very least make your tits erogenous zones within a month.
>>
File: FLATTIES HATE HIM.png (123KB, 896x324px) Image search: [Google]
FLATTIES HATE HIM.png
123KB, 896x324px
>>9302918
Hate to say it, but as someone that used to try a lot of these methods, I still haven't found a single one that shows promise after a month of it, so unless you have gynecomastia like >>9302909 does, then you're probably SOL
>>
File: Honeyview_IMGP7562 3.jpg (149KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
Honeyview_IMGP7562 3.jpg
149KB, 1000x750px
>>9302939
Nice work on that. top kek

Yeah, I think having hormone imbalance enough to have gyno might be a prerequisite. Saw palmetto and fenugreek definitely made my breasts feel hot and a bit sore.
>>
>>9302885
>>9302909
Just go into hormones already, what you are doing is pretty much taking hormones lite.
>>
File: C0pMLrWVQAAOWYI.jpg (24KB, 350x582px) Image search: [Google]
C0pMLrWVQAAOWYI.jpg
24KB, 350x582px
>>9300792
mfw first time wearing heels was 6" heels bought off the net for the fun and walked fine in them.

>>9302676
What is stopping you anon? I decided to shave mine this morning after reading your post. Nothing wrong with wanting to wear something cute/pretty.
>>
>>9302948
I've seen this pic tossed around a lot

Is this really a dude?
>>
>>9303168
different anon here, for me it's a time/value issue because I'd have to shave daily, or every other day (if I'm lucky), to stay smooth. And at 20-ish minutes a shave (because awkward shaped tub is hard to stand in), it just doesn't make sense to shave unless it's a day where I'm planning to dress up for an event. I still wear cute/pretty outfits, but I usually use leggings/thigh highs to cover the hair that I hate to see.
>>
>>9303221
Man, took me two hours to shave my legs this morning, granted it was from cave man level.
>>
File: Honeyview_IMGP7580.jpg (130KB, 1000x560px) Image search: [Google]
Honeyview_IMGP7580.jpg
130KB, 1000x560px
>>9303170
yes
>>
File: Honeyview_IMGP7570.jpg (61KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
Honeyview_IMGP7570.jpg
61KB, 450x600px
>>9302676
The best way to do it:
>have a very hot shower
>soak your legs for 20 minutes
>hop out and shave along the grain (down) then against the grain (up) with a razor and lots of shaving cream and a girly razor
>rinse remaining cream off legs with warm water
>quickly rinse them with cold water
>gently pat dry your legs
>rub baby oil or mineral oil down your legs to make them extra smooth
this will stop any ingrown hairs from forming and itching and looking hideous

As far as pantsu, I wear em every single day. I don't think most people notice. They're much more comfortable than men's underwear. I also wear stockings or thigh high scoks under my pants too because they feel nice.

>>9303170
it's me
>>
>>9303272
Fuckin how?
>>
File: image.jpg (24KB, 255x233px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 255x233px
>>
>>9303308
tumblr pls go.
>>
>>9303238
I used to take that long, but I've been shaving my legs at least once a month for 15 months now, and for 3 months before that I was shaving weekly, and this was in a house full of 5 other men, so I learned to shave fast before anyone woke up.
But, if you have time, take it, and listen to >>9303281 because that is better for your skin, looks better, and lasts a bit longer
>>
>>9303281
I wear pantsu pretty much all the time. They are so much more comfy.
>>
File: Honeyview_IMGP7755.jpg (76KB, 562x750px) Image search: [Google]
Honeyview_IMGP7755.jpg
76KB, 562x750px
>>9303294
push up bras
>>
>>9302795
I mean, I don't really fit in with the LGBT community. I'm just a strange, troubled person.
>>
File: A.jpg (58KB, 540x360px) Image search: [Google]
A.jpg
58KB, 540x360px
>>9303359
I'm still not sure what is stopping you.

This could be you anon.
>>
File: B.jpg (64KB, 360x540px) Image search: [Google]
B.jpg
64KB, 360x540px
>>9303434
>>
>>9303281
Won't you also exfoliate? I find it helps with ingrown hair and make my skin smooth with the right soap.
>>
Where do you find stockings that aren't too short for your legs? I mean, I'm kinda tall (185 cm) and all the overknee stockings look like knee socks on my legs. Also, is there a way to make them not slide under my knee? Some kind of glue to make them stay in place?
>>
>>9303496
What kind are you after? I'm 185cm and the ones in my photos -
>>9303436
>>9303434

Are just the extra-tall size.

These ones have a grippy lining around the top, otherwise you can probably buy the same stuff and add it yourself. If you're really stuck just ask in a lingerie store or something.
>>
>>9303506
Some cotton black and/or white ones. Shimakaze red and white stripes would be fine too.
>>
>>9303518
So you're after more of a sock than a stocking? To me a stocking is some sort of nylon blend or whatever.

As for those, eBay is probably your best bet or alternative fashion retailers.
>>
>>9303521
Yes, that's it. I'll search ebay then hoping the stockings will be long enough.
>>
>>9303546
Bear in mind that they are probably going to be Asian sized, so you might be out of luck there.

I don't know where you're based, but a lot of online alt-fashion webstores will probably stock something similar and usually in more western friendly sizes.

What are you planning on wearing them for? An outfit or just to be kawaii desu~?
>>
>>9303550
I'm from central Europe.
I was planning to do some aidoru cosplays. I love the combination of puffy frilly skirts and thigh-highs.
>>
>>9303556
I feel your pain anon, I've ordered socks that were marketed as the same product in different colors, and only when they arrived did it become obvious that they had vastly different lengths. I don't know why this is so difficult for sellers.

Having said that, for my Shimakaze (which I won't post yet again) I used these:
amazon com/gp/product/B0089HC40A/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I'm 180cm and I ended up not pulling them all the way up so I'd have some zettai ryouiki, even though the skirt was as short as it was supposed to be.

Other than that, there was a tall girls thread around a while back, and people recommended the online store sockdreams, though I do not have any personal experience with them.
>>
>>9303647
Thank you! I'll definitely chteck it out.
>>
>>9303294

There a a few different methods. Tape, pushup bras with rolled pantyhose, adhesive bras, other more exotic methods. Here's a good video on a basic taping method:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SueIM00m_rY
>>
>>9303550
>I don't know where you're based, but a lot of online alt-fashion webstores will probably stock something similar and usually in more western friendly sizes.
Can you list the ones you know?
>>
>>9304025
I live in Australia, so there is Beserk, Tragic Beautiful and Immoral Fashion off the top of my head.
>>
>>9302657
>I suppose that doing a genderbend as a "first one ever" thing would almost definitely be a horrible idea (right?) so I should probably think about doing someone that's a guy first before I start touching genderbend territory.
>What about tips on mitigating potential anxiety when in costume? This particular question would be primarily for MtF but I guess FtM advice would apply just as well.
Anyone? Also, about the "anxiety" bit, maybe not so much about that but more so how to mitigate potential awkwardness and unfamiliarity when in costume was what I was thinking of.
>>
>>9306292
Doing a genderbend or a crossplay as your first isn't a horrible idea, as long as you put in the time and effort to make sure that you and the costume both fit the image you're trying to convey, but that's the same for normal cosplays as well.

As for mitigating anxiety, I've met some people that brought paper masks, that they put on to hide their face when they got to anxious, but I don't know how well that works. I normally just put on sunglasses (if it's outdoors) because making eye contact with others is what triggers my nerves
>>
>>9303496
You can check Sock Dreams, they have socks (usually labeled Extraordinarily Longer but they list the length of all of their socks on their listings) that are tall-friendly.
They also have sock glue that I will personally attest to. It's gross as hell when you put it on but it works great.
>>
>>9300754
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YNGUSH6zutTcv_osPURNvH8K19mXiX730Y-JeDRMNbI/edit?pref=2&pli=1
>>9291536
OP you should add this to the drive doc
>>
>>9306635
Warning about the guide, it shows results of the hair removal process, including genitals, just in case you're in a public place.
But all in all, it looks like a decent guide, and I'm probably gonna try it when I get some spending money. If I remember, I'll post some SFW photos of how it works on dark hair
>>
File: download (15).jpg (11KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download (15).jpg
11KB, 225x225px
>>9306635
>tfw chicken skin and will never be pretty
>>
>>9306796
you could always wear pretty clothes that cover your skin, like tights or long socks can cover your legs, and still look good. To cover your arms you could use long sleeve shirts/blouses, or long arm gloves. There are plenty of options to cover up your skin without looking odd
>>
>>9306830
What's the point of cosplaying if you're limited to covering all of your skin? I might as well cosplay a female gundam lol
>>
>>9306834
I'm just offering a potential solution, and if that doesn't suit your taste you could do a quick google on how to cover chicken skin with make-up, there are plenty of tutorials out there.
>>
>>9306851
Ty senpai
>>
>>9303496
http://store.americanapparel.net/en/cotton-solid-thigh-high-socks_rsaskth7;jsessionid=00DCBAF946847170AD33E0FB3479476D.aap-prd-dal-app-03-p-app2

I think these same ones are on amazon as well (and might have more options). There were more options for colors during the fall, I think.
The foot part is kinda weird, but otherwise I think they are nice.
I'm about 5'5 and they fit me similarly to the picture, to give you an idea of how high they are.
>>
>>9306796
You should check skin care thread and ask for some advice
>>
on creating those fake boobs:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3_51E05Ifw
>>
>>9306635

If some anons could confirm first that this method is fairly save and doesn't result in burned vegetables, then yes.
>>
post butt exercises
>>
>>9308614
Squats and lunges. That's all.
>>
>>9308614
Google Bret Contreras, hip thrusts, glute raises, cable leg raises

Hip thrusts are probably the single best exercise but can be tricky to get that glute activation in and also they look pretty embarassing
>>
>>9308272
Can confirm that vegetals are safe but don't use your hands, the "gecko" feeling is your fingerprints being removed. The thinner parts of my hands actually bled.

Booyyyyyyy is my cock smooth tho
>>
>>9308834
I should clarify that I have thin skin on my hands already, just be careful
>>
>>9308834
Couple questions, how long does it take for the hair to grow back?
is this the kind of stuff that'll burn your dick off if it gets in the hole?
>>
>>9308858
Considering it can make your hands bleed, I'm gonna say it will fuck your dick up
>>
>>9308858
About as long as if you shave it in my experience. And it won't hurt the thick skin on your donger but I'd keep it far away from the end

>>9308951
The issue was that I was applying it and removing it in sections, so it was on my hands for much longer than other places of my body. That was the screw-up. People who aren't as dumb as me should be fine
>>
>>9309063
What about using gloves then if it has potential to burn your whatever away if it stays too long on the skin?
>>
>>9309135
That's actually in the Google docs guide IIRC
>>
File: hanzo_by_theminttu-daahwe0.jpg (454KB, 640x950px) Image search: [Google]
hanzo_by_theminttu-daahwe0.jpg
454KB, 640x950px
So I'm trying to do a crossplay of Hanzo (F to M) and I've tried to find tutorials on how to bind but I need something that isn't going to look so obvious if I'm going to be partially topless. I tried applying makeup to my nipple to test it out but that's about all I can think of to do. It's probably going to be one of my first big crossplay projects and I really want to look good if I enter cosplay contests. Anyone have suggestions?
>>
>>9309506
Do young hanzo or the wolf skin
>>
>>9309506
It depends. For instance, are you what cup size? If A or B you could bind and use makeup above and those makeup doughs to hide the obvious straps and shit. Idk if this works tho...
>>
>>9306628
That's true, it's probably the fact that I'd probably find it better to learn the ropes with guys before attempting genderbends.
Sunglasses would fit in stupidly well with one possible idea that I had, now that you bring that up. I probably wouldn't use a paper bag though, that's just me.
>>
File: 1470888606928.png (347KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1470888606928.png
347KB, 600x600px
Crossplayer/crossdresser here and I've always wondered why girls don't wear more stuff like skirts,dresses, etc. Like 85% of the girls I see just wear jeans/leggings and some shitty t shirt.
>>
>>9310412
I assume for girls it's just normal clothes that they have to wear everyday so it's a lot easier and comfy to just throw on leggings and a t-shirt. Not all women are girly girl skirt and dresses either.
>>
File: german_girl_starter_kit.jpg (99KB, 700x988px) Image search: [Google]
german_girl_starter_kit.jpg
99KB, 700x988px
>>9310412

Around here it pretty much looks like pic related. Only thing that is missing here would be a hoodie or plain sweater.

Like >>9310419 I'd say, it's either habit, comfyness, pure lazyness or no interest in being kind of girlish/cute at all, probably even a cultural thing to a certain extend.
>>
>>9310412
People wear what they are comfortable in.

I never started wearing dresses much until my twenties. Then I realized itsomething basically throwing on a really long t-shirt and underpants. Laziness encarnate. And yet people tell you you look nice. Pretty great.
>>
>>9310412
I mean, I prefer mens fashion and crossdress ftm, why don't all guys wear vests and nicely tailored jackets and suspenders and, hell, ascots and sportcoats? Because that's not everyday fashion for most people, simple as that.
>>
>>9294852
I always buy size down because my boobs are pretty large rooted and it's impossible to get the all over flattening otherwise.
>>
>>9310444
That's not even close to relateable but ok.
>>
>>9310435
This, so much. I can put on a dress way faster than sweatpants any time. And then there are those people who are like "I feel lazy/I want to be comfortable/I'm on my period, so I just wore these tight, constrictive skinny jeans." Uh .. ok.
>>
>>9310454
Exactly! I won'the deny comfy pants are comfy, but oh man- no pants always wins. Especially if you are going somewhere to either lounge, or eat.
>>
>>9310412
Do you walk round in a tuxedo every day? a mankini? Your Calvin Klein underwear? You don't do you? You wear what's comfy. But when you go to a party you may wear that tuxedo, that's why we crossplay at events and parties, not heading to the city centre for a mcdonalds.
>>
>>9310942
>Your Calvin Klein underwear?
That's what I'm wearing right now actually, no reason you can't every day. The tux isn't an accurate comparison though since it's obviously for formal occasions, just the same as a formal dress.

>>9310412 has a point when it comes to casual/everyday wear. I wear whatever is comfortable around the house because I'm by myself, but I try to dress decently when I go somewhere. There are less options as a guy, but in the winter I'll at least layer a collared shirt under a nice sweater. My workplace is business casual, but that doesn't mean I can't wear pants that are a color other than beige, or change up my shoes, coat, belt, etc. It's not hard, but I think most people are inclined to be lazy and follow whatever the easy trend is rather than putting some minimal amount of effort into their appearance.

And it's frustrating from a male perspective because clothes like jeans and a t-shirt usually aren't all that feminine compared to other options. Skirts and dresses are attractive because they accentuate attractive parts of the female body, which isn't at all the same as wearing skin-tight, revealing leggings as pants.
>>
>>9311339
can confirm always wear the calvins if I'm gonna make it a good day
>>
>>9294667
I swear to god, even his bro is quite q qtie.
>>
File: CmtpbDvVYAA6rTz.jpg large.jpg (136KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
CmtpbDvVYAA6rTz.jpg large.jpg
136KB, 960x1280px
>>9312966
>>
>>9312967
>>
>>9312968
>>
>>9312969
>>
>>9312970
>>
>>9312971
Normal mode
>>
File: Cjm-_MbUUAAhM6_.jpg large.jpg (215KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Cjm-_MbUUAAhM6_.jpg large.jpg
215KB, 960x1280px
>>9312973
>>
File: Ce93z6YUkAAfeTF.jpg (94KB, 600x901px) Image search: [Google]
Ce93z6YUkAAfeTF.jpg
94KB, 600x901px
>>9312981
>>
Question to fellow male lolitas here: where do you get your blouses from?
>>
>>9313610
Most of mine are from either Baby or IW
>>
Probably going to do crossplay for the first time at Katsu. Beginner tips? I haven't bought anything but the wig just yet.
>>
>>9303281

I'd like to be friends with you. I'd like to have a trap friend.
>>
>>9313627
Who are you planning to go as?

What is your body shape like?

Are you making or buying?
>>
>>9313627
MTF or FTM?
>>
>>9313627
FtM or MtF?

FtM:

>Binding straps
>Makeup
>Wig
>Costume
>[Add things I can't remember now]

MtF

>If your character require:
>>Shapewear/corset
>>Sports tape for tucking
>>Hip and butt padding

>For all characters (almost):
>>Makeup
>>Wig
>>Breast padding and bra
>>Costume (Duh...)
>>Spending a fuck ton of time in front of a mirror trying to act as a girl because we need no more Asuka-esque bs here.
>>
>>9313726
Gull, art thou thirsty by any chance?
>>
>>9313865
Forgot to add

>>Refer to docs link on OP for more content.
>>
>>9313868

I just really like to have a trap friend. Finding a good trap friend is like finding a unicorn.
>>
>>9313852
>>9313855
>>9313865
MtF, but nothing serious, I just want to dress like a faggot. I'm not sure exactly what I'm going as, probably some kind of Gangster!character so I can hide my face easily. My body shape is pretty average, im 5'10 and 155lb. I plan on buying , but I have access to a god tier seamstress so long as I pay them for their time.
>>
>>9313969
So you just want to wear feminine clothes? And are you going to try to look decent, or are you gonna pass it off as a joke, and look like a man in a wig?
>>
>>9313969
Don't be the "man in a wig" >>9313983 mentioned.

If you're not serious about it, fuck off. Otherwise, we will help you on the way to be a pretty princess.

Also, use the international system, royal is dead outside the US.
>>
>>9313983
I want to look good, the man in a wig thing isn't my cup of tea. Plus I already have a baby face, so having facial hair would just make it look shitty. I'm just self-conscious about said face, so I want to cover it.
>>9314050
Make me a pretty princess, baby. I'm 1.78 meters tall and 70.3 Kg. I meant by not being serious that I don't plan to transition or anything along those lines. I'm down to shave my legs and pick up feminine mannerisms.
>>
>>9314176
>I don't plan to transition or anything along those lines

From OP:
>- Questions, help, sharing advice to improve your appearance to pass -- temporary -- as the opposite gender (Male -> Female, Female -> Male)

This place is for dressing up, not becoming transgender
>>
>>9314193
I'm aware, I just figured that some people that do it are also interested/going through the process.
>>
>>9314176
Check the skin care thread for your baby face. If you take good care of your skin it'll look smooth, makeup will stick better, everything is awesome.

You're on the tall side... I'm 1,68m/70kg and have quite a problem with finding stockings and shit, so good luck with that.

For shaving refer to >>9306635 , it's one of the best I've seen so far. If you use razor blades, exfoliate everyday, take a hot bath before shaving, dry yourself, use shaving cream if you want and shave, after that take a cold bath and done. Also, try to moisturize your skin, it's pretty awesome.
>>
>>9314235
I know a few tall girls, so I'm sure I can find something usable. I'll try out the shaving as well, might as well practice before the real deal.
>>
>>9313726
my kik is trap.anon if you'd like to chat
>>
I have very thick brows (even for a male) and would like to start grooming them to give them a cleaner and more pleasing look while also being able to pull off a convincing crossplay while also keeping it natural.

How much eyebrow grooming is necessary for crossdressing then? Is a male eyebrow grooming guide sufficient or do I need to go a little further?
>>
>>9316228
First things first: proced with caution.

See, your eye brow is hair, if you damage the insides of a hair it stops working and doesn't grow any more hair. Since the hair on your eyebrows are extra thin and sensitive, you have even more chance to fuck your eyebrows for life (plus some are so fragile that even cutting the hair with a scissor will make it stop growing). So, do it with caution to not look like one of those ladies with no brows that have to paint it in, it's pretty ugly tbqh.
>>
>>9314245 here.
How exactly do I hide my dick? And as a follow up, for a dress should I consider a corset? The dress itself is a magical girl Madoka with a heart hole in the back.
>>
>>9316315
here's a (surprisingly) helpful wikihow that should tell you all you need to know http://www.wikihow.com/Tuck-and-Tape It has options for taping it down, and not taping it down
>>
>>9316308
Honestly most people who have thick eyebrows do not have delicate tropical flower eyebrows like you seem to think - most guys will be completely fine if they take off a little more than expected particularly if they're shaving or trimming the hairs which shouldn't damage the hair root. Even getting an eyebrow completely waxed off (which seems to be a common drunk person party thing here) doesn't really affect it growing back.
It's repeated trauma that will stop hairs growing i.e. Constant plucking or waxing
>>
I want to experiment with make up

where should I start anons?
>>
>>9316315
A decent vid link for tucking is in the google docs in the OP.
>>
I'm going to dress up as Sailor Mars.
What's your guy's opinion on manly cross plays? I'm 6ft 220lbs, lots of muscle, strong jaw. Literally no hope of being girly, but I want to wear a skirt and be pretty just once.
>>
>>9313610
Strawberry Witch does custom sizing. Quality isn't the greatest but meh.
>>
>>9316410
On OP's docs link there's a tumblr post for makeup. Check-em
>>
>>9316544
With that description you might as well have a PSG like body (you might as well be him for all I now). The truth is: You'll most likely look silly, but people won't mess with you because you're huge (assuming you're not actually fatto "huge"). So if you're doing it for yourself, do it.
>>
>>9316544
>What's your guy's opinion on manly cross plays?
I'm not a fan of "ironic" crossplay, but if that's what you're going for make sure you run with it. Being a manly guy wearing cute clothes has much more appeal than going halfway and ending up in the awkward middle of the spectrum.
>>
>>9316627
I'm fine looking silly. It'll be my first time cosplaying though.

>>9316635
The costume is going to be tailored and I'm going all out. Won't be a poor quality costume, but that's kind of why I picked Sailor Moon. Easy to do, get help with, lots of props available, recognizable.
>>
Got a tricky question.
Anyone know how to get a real and masculin look?
All the tutorials I can find show teenage girls trying to look like a kawaii husbando with caked on eyeliner and foundation.
>>
>>9316657
get swole?
>>
>>9316657
Contouring, really.
Pay attention to the eyebrows, I've found they can really make or break the masculine illusion.
>>
>>9316621
The google docs is empty
>>
As a guy who has never shaved his legs, what brand is going to work best to make my skin silky smooth? Using >>9303281 as my methods.
>>
What would be a good thing to wear in-between a corset and a dress? I don't want the white fabric, especially near my pits to get off color from Con use.
>>
>>9317113
On the MtF tab, senpai.

Have it already:
http://masterposter.tumblr.com/post/116605714860
>>
>>9317197
If none of the corset is showing, you might want to try like a camisole, or look for a corset cover from a place that sells corsets. If the corset is showing, look into one of the many stain preventing deodorants or antiperspirants.

>>9317190
I personally just use the same brand of shaving cream that I use for my beard, as long as you use something to moisturize after you shave
>>
>>9317221
The corset is a waist trainer, so none of it is showing. Deodorant is already on the list, but a camisole looks good as a last layer, thanks!
>>
>>9317221
Any preference on razors? I know I'm going to need a pretty pink one.
>>
>>9317267
literally just a pack of disposables
>>
>>9317267
Dorcousa, either men's or women's. Get like $30 worth and it will last you a few months or more depending on how often you shave your body
>>
File: cutemiku.jpg (123KB, 773x1032px) Image search: [Google]
cutemiku.jpg
123KB, 773x1032px
>>9310412
I have worn skirts every single day since back in high school. I don't own a pair of jeans nor leggings outside leggings that are worn with a skirt or over-sized top for warmth. I've never had a guy say anything odd about it, but I've had a lot of girls tell me, 'You must get cold.' I guess they are afraid of freezing to death.

Sage for off topic. I come here occasionally for tips. Have a cute Miku.
>>
>>9317276
I'm just doing it for a convention, but I should probably practice beforehand so I don't look like shit.
>>
>>9317460
Yes, absolutely. Your skin needs to get used to being shaved like that and there's shit you can do to get better results. If that sounds like too much trouble for something you feel like doing once for a con and not regularly keeping up with, you might want to get them waxed by an aesthetician professionally.
>>
>>9317328
Men tend to like feminine women. That's why they don't say anything about it. I'm assuming you're actually a woman considering who you responded to.

The more feminine the better imo. The best girls I've dated were super feminine. There's just something about it that compliments a man's masculinity.
>>
>>9317504
I didn't even think about that. I can keep it consistent, half because I like the idea of having silky smooth legs.
>>
>>9317328
>Those shoes
>cute Miku

Try again, m8.
>>
>>9306635
Holy shit, this guide is fucking magic.
>>
>>9318075
So it's legit? It's not a meme guide?
>>
>>9317715
I have started shaving before I wanted to crossdress and it's so damn amazing.
Once I've gone silky smooth I just developed a pure fear of getting hairy again.

The bad thing about using razors is that it doesn't even last a week (at least in my case). I'm trying hair removal using one of those household IPL devices and it's at least slowing down the hairs (still regret considering the price but oh well). Might consider getting the chemical hair removals, they seem GOAT.
>>
>>9318584
Seems like a lot of money for someone that just wants to be a faggot a few weekends a year.
>>
>>9312982
what is this character called ?
>>
>>9318843
Some cunt from the Kantai Collection.
>>
>>9318853
Shimakaze I think.
>>
>>9318871
Zekamashi
>>
I'm a straight guy who's kinds new to all this, but I find cosplaying and crossplaying to be really fun and interesting. Is it a red flag to straight girls if you can pull off a feminine character, or am I just way overthinking it?
>>
>>9318564
Absolutely. Depilatory powder works wonders.
>>
>>9318954
You're overthinking it if you're assuming that women will think you're some gay bitchboi sissie twink. You might get questions about your sexuality or gender identity but does it really matter?

I'm a straight cis guy that does lolita and I get plenty of positive attention from straight girls, although I'm taken.
>>
>>9318954
You'd be amazed how many girls are actually into crossdressing guys. I used to know a guy who played Dr. Frank N Furter for a Rocky Horror live show, and the dude got more pussy than a cat rescue shelter.
>>
File: FILE0639.gif (480KB, 250x187px) Image search: [Google]
FILE0639.gif
480KB, 250x187px
>>9319024
>the dude got more pussy than a cat rescue shelter.
>>
So when it comes to hair removal. Which would be the best option? Do I shave, wax or epilate? To be honest I'm leaning toward the latter two since I really hate how quickly my hair grows back from shaving on my face and pits (is it possible to wax or epilate a face?).
Can someone run through the pros and cons please?
>>
>>9319193
It mostly depends on the body part and situation. I had a bunch of words typed up explaining the pros and cons of each but it started to get real long so I'll just tell you what I do which I am quite satisfied with

Face:
Shave against the grain face with dorcousa blades. They're cheap in bulk and good enough for the job. Go to any decent salon and get your brows threaded for like $10-15 a few days before any special occasion like a con. Wo(man) up and tell them you're trying to look more feminine. Get a nice subtle arch.

Armpits, body (except pubic region):
Use a wired (not battery powered) epilator to get the bulk of it. This will be painful if you're not used to it. Pop an ibuprofen a half hour or an hour earlier to take the edge off. Follow up a few hours with shaving to get the stubborn stuff that your epilator missed.

Pubic region:
Magic shave depilatory powder. Not veet or nair. Follow that google doc posted earlier in the thread, which I will post again. Warning that is NWS for pictures of smooth cock, balls, and asshole.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YNGUSH6zutTcv_osPURNvH8K19mXiX730Y-JeDRMNbI/edit?pref=2&pli=1

And in between all this try to exfoliate with one of those brush gloves because in-grown hairs are really annoying and unsightly and moisturize.

Good luck on your journey to become a smooth, supple, hairless dolphin.
>>
File: please stahp.png (388KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
please stahp.png
388KB, 600x600px
How effective is getting hair waxed?
Is the pain worth it for a month of sleek smooth skin all over?
Any other males get their private parts waxed like the scrotum or the penis shaft, I want to get cleaned up. I'm kind of scared to do it on my own since I might wimp out or do it wrong. I was thinking I should go see some place to get all waxed.

Can any males describe their experience if they have any? I do have money to pay for an appointment.
>>
>>9319893
if its your boy bits you're better off just shaving it unless you really like pain
>>
>>9319893
Do this instead
>>9306635
>>
>>9306635
I guess I'm trying this tonight. Will post update if cock is destroyed or not.
>>
>>9320471
Post pics
>>
>>9310412
having to shave my legs often and being cold isnt comfortable.
>>
>>9319534
I'd like to second the epilator usage. One go with it laaaaaasts
>>
>>9320661
Thirded.

I started epilating a month ago and now I only need to do it maybe once a week. It feels a lot smoother than shaving, too.
>>
>>9320784
>>9320661
>>9319534

How much do I need to spend for a decent basic epilator?
>>
>>9320823

Depends on how fancy you want to get. I bought a basic one years ago from Target that's designed to do legs, underarms (re: big areas), Braun brand, it was like $50USD, but it lasted me 12 years until the cord seemed to have busted and buying a replacement was way more than I wanted to pay so I got another one for abut $50. You can get fancier and have different attachments etc. too, but yea. If you get an epilator for smaller areas like face only, the price can be $20-30ish.

To me though, $50 is well worth the price to not have to shave as often. I was also looking into those home laser hair removal units. Those are typically $200+ and it can take a number of treatments to permanently remove hairs, but holy shit, I would love to just completely remove hair in certain areas and be done with it.
>>
what
>>
>>9320914
Oops, I should clarify, replacement cords for the old unit I had were like $20 so I decided to just buy a new unit altogether.
>>
>>9320823
I got a Philips one on sale during Black Friday for $20. You're typically looking to spend more than that for normal prices though.
>>
>>9320914
You're never going to be completely done with it, especially with home units that are way too underpowered for that. It might last a very long time because your body has to put a lot of work into re-making the hair from scratch (rather than just grow what's already there) but in the end hair will grow back.

Haven't tried laser myself, but I've bought a home IPL epilator (Beurer IPL 9000 SalonPro, 240 euros, ugh) this christmas and i'm doing my first treatments these weeks, hoping for something that will last at least a month and isn't as painful as an epilator (my pain threshold is really low, sadly).
I will keep you updated if you want, right now I'm starting to see something a friend warned me when I told him about IPL: Rather than hair going away uniformly it seems there are spots where the hair is completely gone and spots where it's almost like nothing happened.
>>
File: mari blink.gif (438KB, 426x396px) Image search: [Google]
mari blink.gif
438KB, 426x396px
>>9320534
Forgot to update last night. My cock is smooth as silk, and remains free of burns.
>>
>>9321449
Same with the bum?
>>
>>9318954
I've got game as it is, but as soon as I put on my Sabrina cosplay, I become a magnet. Especially in the congoer community. You're overthinkin' it.
>>
>>9321514
Bum is clean and free of hair. I didn't check too carefully though, since I don't expect anyone to see it.
>>
>>9321530
>I didn't check too carefully though, since I don't expect anyone to see it.
Irrelevant. Haven't you ever looked at your own asshole? You don't wanna see how it looks with not a single hair on it?

Even if you don't see it you can still feel it. You don't wanna touch your soft and clean boypussy?
>>
>>9323107
Nope. But I did another run, its clean and clear.
>>
>>9306635
How's this end up in regards to ingrown hairs? Every time I shave, no matter how much I exfoliate I always end up with an ass that looks and feels like a demon came on it and I swear I'll never do it again.
>>
>>9323117
Ask?
I mean shit, if you're cute I'll let you succ.
>>
>>9323537
In most people's experience magic shave is really good about not resulting in in-grown hairs, which is why it's the best shit ever for the pubic region.
>>
So how do I pick up feminine mannerisms? What should I be focusing on?
>>
>>9324134
Legs and arms. How you position them when you sit, walk, or do anything.
>>
>>9324296
Uh huh. Any specific pointers?
>>
File: Ibrahim_IP.jpg (1MB, 1200x1029px) Image search: [Google]
Ibrahim_IP.jpg
1MB, 1200x1029px
>>9324312
Get a swedish friend and follow everything he does.
>>
>>9324134
The main things I've picked up on just from hanging out with my female friends, is to sit with your legs crossed or at least closed, and a much shorter stride. I've cut my stride in half to even poorly imitate a feminine gait.

The easiest way to learn would be to learn by watching someone that gives off an air similar to what you want to be like, and adapting it to suit you
>>
>>9324134
Don't take long, hard steps. Take shorter quick steps. Swing/move your hips a little.
Don't have a wide standing stance with feet wide apart. Keep your feet closer together. You can rest more at the hips and bend one knee/ankle, but keep your feet closer together. Feminine stances are more curved. Masculine stances are more T or A shaped.
Keep a good posture, shoulders back and chest forward. Show off your chest.
Don't manspread when sitting. Cross your legs, or keep your knees closer together. Don't spread your arms out. If you're wearing heels and a dress and trying to look elegant, sit more dainty.
Don't make a fist too often. Imagine what a gay person's hand gestures look like, and tone it down a little.
Pay attention to your facial expression. Your resting face should be soft and cute, not hard and firm.
>>
>>9324134
Relax and act natural. Most of the crossplayers I notice at cons stand out because they look stiff, nervous & uncomfortable.
>>
>>9325076
I'm going to be tipsy most of the day, so I'll be pretty relaxed. Thats good at least.
>>
Beginner brolita here, looking for concrit on a coord attempt. Do I do it here or in the coord help thread?
>>
>>9326281
Either works. If you're more concerned about passing, post here. If you're more concerned about what the coord itself looks like, post in coord help but don't mention you're a dude unless it's relevant.
>>
>>9324134
If you wear a corset, you'll find that will help your posture be less ape-ish and more femenine. If you are wearing healed shoes, that will stop you clomping around. So really it's more about hand movement and shoulders.

Bring your shoulders up, don't slouch them like the alpha male you are. Also arms by your side, you'll find with a corset you'll have extra room where your waist is and you arms should naturally bend in, it tends to feel odd if you don't and thankfully it's a feminine thing to do.

Also watch your underwear or you'll flash it in a skirt, if you do watch this, you'll find yourself sitting, walking, bending over and climbing stairs more feminine.
>>
>>9326394
>alpha male
>slouching
>not flaunting your pecs for the world to see
>>
>>9326403
only true alphas can girl it up and you know it!
>>
>>9326443
sure thing fampai, post your alpha feminine penis
>>
I have a question. If I am wearing brolita what bust size should I go for. I know a larger bust will help my man shoulders look more feminine but is it more desirable to for got that or for a small bust that fits the style better?
Just for reference I am about 5'9, very skinny, US bra band size 34, and my shoulders are about 40cm/16 inches wide.
>>
>>9326957
I think it depends on the cut and the style, but lolita isn't really about having large busts. For certain cuts I just pad an A cup to fill it out, for others I don't even bother. Post the dresses you're thinking of?

Maybe you can also try getting a longer wig that rests a ton of curls on your shoulders or something.
>>
>>9321375
Thank you for your feedback on home laser units. Advertising makes everything sound effective but I am always skeptical. I'm Asian so I'm not talking about a TON of body hair but it it's so tempting to seek an at-home product that delivers permanent removal.

Please do update about your IPL progress! I'm sure there are more people than I that would be interested in learning about other long-lasting hair removal options.
>>
File: 1.png (994KB, 636x533px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
994KB, 636x533px
>>9327022
The second dress is the one that I am mainly concerned about, the first is just one that I want.
I plan on wearing a over bust corset for my posture under it as well, if that effects anything.
>>
>>9326957
The type of lolita and the cuts they favor also play a very big part in looking the part. I'd go with as little padding as reasonable (but never without) on certain styles like sweet, qi-loli, sailor loli etc (stuff that tends to look younger and cuter) and you can pad to offset your shoulders more generously in styles that tend towards a more mature aesthetic.

Just as a disclaimer, I'm not into Lolita fashion but I regularly crossplay and pad quite heavily to offset my large and thick shoulders (42cm). I only have a very general idea of what cuts each genre of the fashion goes into.
>>
>>9326394
The underwear is super something I have to practice on then. I have spandex under the dress, but being seen would be a problem. Any other advice other than standing in front of a mirror and practicing?
>>
>>9327058
As a warning, the khaki green op from Boz you might have issues with. Boz's sizing on things can vary wildly, with some of the ops tending towards having very narrow shoulders. Some of their dresses/ skirts also have very small waists, so watch carefully on what pieces you choose, especially as on a lot if things they don't list the waist measurements. Good luck.
>>
Hey guys, I'm new to crossplay, as well as cosplaying in general. I was wondering if I could possibly get some advice. I'm looking to get a corset, but I'm not sure where to get one. I've heard of Orchard Corset, and heard some pretty good things about that site. Do you guys happen to have any better recommendations? I'm also looking to get padded panties from lovemybubbles, since I'm not the biggest fan of the foam approach. Has anyone heard anything good from these sites? Anything bad? Thanks for the help in advance.
>>
>>9306635
How is this for the beard? It is the one area I actually struggle to control shave at 10AM. Small stubble almost 4-5 Hours later poking through my foundation.
>>
>>9330927
Worked for my facial hair and my naughty bits. Firm believer of the stuff. Just leave it on for closer to ten minutes or there will be patches leftover.
>>
>>9313878
Can confirm, having a trap friend is the best. The one I know is married to a girl that's basically the same size as him so they like to swap costumes between cons.
>>
>>9306635
Does this get down to the root of the hair, or only what's exposed through the skin? Because that's basically my biggest problem just shaving right now. My skin is kinda light and my hair is jet black and really thick so even if I shave you see black dots everywhere no matter how close a shave I get.
>>
>>9332289
Haven't tried the guide, but what I can say is that waxing, epilation and plucking help with that.

I have a question of my own - a lot of stores that offer custom sizing ask for the gender of the customer.
Now, I'm not a tumblerina, but I'm a bit uncertain which box to tick there.
What exactly should I expect to be adjusted with this? E.g. want them to make it with a female bust in mind since I'm going to wear a stuffed bra anyway, but I'm worried there might be other proportions off if I lie about that.
Why would they even ask that for boots?
>>
>>9332500
Depends on the store really. I'd like to think that hey shouldn't need a gender if you provide them with all the measurements.

Personally for stores that I've seen with that I've always put female and haven't had any issues.
>>
>>9332289
Hey, they guy that used it last week here. From what I've read, it just dissolves the bond that keeps the hair attached to you, I didn't have any roots in the areas where I applied it pretty liberally.

>>9332500
Give them measurements, always the best path.
>>
It may help someone, he doesn't really say nothing we don't know. Cardio, jogging, drink water, about heavy exercises
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Zf23HPDMO4
>>
>>9325892
Having a few sips would probably be a good idea.
>>
>>9336774
I plan to take a sip then go get my pass, go to hotel, sip some more, then put on my cosplay. Seems like a good way to get over first time anxiety? For crossplay at least.
>>
File: 02c.jpg (895KB, 1280x1885px) Image search: [Google]
02c.jpg
895KB, 1280x1885px
You guys seem a lot more helpful than most of the help threads so I'm asking here:
I want to do a crossplay of Mina from Pokemon Sun/Moon (pic related (the top one)), but I have no idea what to search for to find a backpack like hers. I have a friend to help me with the wig, outfit, etc. but I'm totally stumped on the bag
>>
>>9337295
You could probably find a duffel bag that looks like it
>>
>>9337295
I looked at it and thought "growler cooler".

Here's a place to start: https://www.amazon.com/Cathys-Concepts-Personalized-Growler-Monogrammed/dp/B00UOIH8DK/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1485861744&sr=8-2&keywords=growler+cooler
>>
File: 02.jpg (409KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
02.jpg
409KB, 1200x1600px
I'm older now, so I can't really afford to do this as often as I'd like to. I have a few wrinkles that are breaking out on the sides of my mouth and I haven't really adjusted my use of makeup to compensate for it.

On another topic, I also kinda just want to crossdress casually but I don't have a wardrobe so I was wondering if there's a way to easily get outfits that are fashionable but not overly expensive. Kinda of a dumb question with the subscription boxes that are always posted here on cgl, but I mean something that is less curated to a specific demographic if that makes sense but takes the guesswork out of matching pieces together.
>>9325032
Heels, while uncomfortable, will force you to do this when standing/walking.

The last bit is difficult to adapt because I don't constantly have a mirror in front of me.
>>9313878
A friend into women's fashion would make for pretty good conversation.
>>
>>
>>9338801
If you're into asian fashion there are plenty of sites with cheap shit, especially taobao, to fill out your wardrobe.
>>
>>9338801
Some knowledge of what your body shape is like (after all the padding of course) and what types of fashion tend to flatter it will help alot with building a wardrobe. When you have that figured out then you can shop around for pieces and not waste money/wardrobe space buying stuff you don't need or don't look good in
>>
I'm super anxious for my first crossplay. Its a masked character, which is the only reason why I'm doing it, but how can I help curb the anxiety? I swear I've spent an hour today staring at the cosplay to make sure everything looks right, and every tiny imperfection is killing me.
>>
What do about muscles?
>5'8"
>160 lbs
>muscle
My arms are always distinct.
I also need help doing makeup because that shits hard but I am clueless on what to do about being /fit/ without losing my gains
>>
>>9339773
Cosplay stronk /fit/ women like Korra or something
>>
>>9338801
I feel you, just turned 30, feels bad but i've been getting more into drag where you dont have to look so good naturally. Keep an eye on sites like boohoo(hella cheap, always having a "sale" that ends in 20 minutes, low quality though) and maybe get into pinterest to find looks you like.
>>
>>9339850
Any advice for the near opposite?
>6'1"
>165~lb
>Muscular legs, no upper body development

When I say muscular I mean it, these aren't puny couch to 5K legs
>>
>>9340198
cosplay chun-li
>>
>>9291536
>Collection of guides and informative material
>literally all the FtM section says is "make-up"
>>
>>9340617

Yeah, because I still didn't get any input there. If you have anything worthy to share, let us know.

Also I'll add this magic powder hair remover guide later to the list. Seems like it is somewhat reliable.
>>
>>9303316
I live with 4 roommates and I've always been too afraid of discovery to really try anything

do you shave your arms too, or just your legs?

that's what I'm most concerned about
>>
File: 886794.png (2MB, 1080x1440px) Image search: [Google]
886794.png
2MB, 1080x1440px
>>9339139
>>9339308
Pic related. Clothes are what my ex lent me and I didn't put on makeup for this shot. I put on a little weight since but all my regular clothes fit so it's probably not that big of a deal. I tend to like tights and leggings because I am often too lazy to shave.
>>9339514
I think it's normal, just try to not let it prevent you from enjoying the occasion. I always carry a pocket mirror and look at it often for this reason.
>>
>>9339514
>Masked character
That's such a great idea. I should think up a masked lady I'd like to dress up as
>>
>>9340870
I shave my arms- usually wear tights so I don't have to shave my legs. If people ask (and very few do) I tell them I have a "thing" about not liking body hair. Most people don't seem to question that,
>>
>>9340870
Nobody will notice, I'm very hairy, 99% of the year I'm full on yeti length arm and leg hair. When I attend events and either crossplay or cosplay someone who has no body hair, I Veet that shit off. Nobody notices. My wife obviously knows, but nobody can tell or cares.

Why are you so afraid to get rid of that hair? Baths and showers are amazing without body hair, you dry so damn quickly.

Cyclists tend to shave, body builders too. So just shave that shit off, you won't get challenged, but if anyone notices you (then they are most likely an intimate person in your life), just say it's a new style, fuck them dude, it's your life.
>>
>>9341264
Oh yeah, I should buy a compact before I lose my sanity. Thanks!
>>9341377
Its a good deal, and you get to skip out on makeup. Which is nice, because I can't use makeup at all.
>>
>>9342451
Consider a small makeup pouch for a mirror, loose powder, lipstick and foundation stick. I usually carry those to cons to touchup my makeup after meals or if i start to sweat
>>
>>9342808
Thats a good idea, but I don't have any makeup for the character. I have a drawstring bag that I plan to carry my life in while in costume, or I'll end up buying a small purse bag thing.
>>
>>9342815
>>9342815
What character are you doing, anon?
Having a makeup pouch is always good for future cosplay and crossplay. You know where all your things are and in my case it is easier to hide from relatives who usually comes home.
You should practice make-up for when you do a character without a mask or even for daily life
>>
>>9313610
Bodyline.
>>
I have come to this thread to see whether girls can look gentlemanly.

... Where are the pics of gentlemanly looking girls?
>>
>>9343504
A masked Madoka, specifically the gangster one from the Ante Up meme. I live with fairly reasonable roommates, so I think I am fine in that regard. Oh, and I don't do anything in the day to day, I just want to look pretty for a con haha.
>>
>>9343875
There are some really good Noctis/Final Fantasy 15 crossplayers and they make the cutest boys
>>
>>9343875
I can look very gentlemanly but I dont know where to start.
I want to try different male Jfashions and be the prettiest of boys
>>
>>9344401
what do you mean you don't know where to start
do you mean male jfash specifically
>>
>>9344401
Ouija/aristo or viz kei?
>>
>>9344417
>>9344429
I'd like to get into male Jfash specifically.

But as someone who used to dress sickly sweet all the time I wouldn't know where to start.

I'm thinking something more like Viz kei or Gyaruo, because I'm too tall for Ouija/Aristo. The dream is to have someone dress me up, see if I like myself in the fashion, then invest, but I know that's just not possible.
>>
>>9344451
How tall are you? More classic style aristo or viz kei look really good on taller people, you get that really nice elegant male silhouette and jrock likes that long and slender look. Ouija is more for shorter people since its more for that small prince boy-style. I like wearing sweeter lolita styles but I'm pretty tall and can't deny that classic/goth looks better on me.
>>
>>9344460
I'm 182 cm, and from what I tell most Japanese fashion wouldn't fit me. I can fit fine into western men's sizes though.
>>
File: amm3_H1_def_ud1_22.gif (1MB, 426x240px) Image search: [Google]
amm3_H1_def_ud1_22.gif
1MB, 426x240px
Wore panties under my day jeans for the first time today. Shits so goddamn comfortable, I might make this a habit.
>>
>>9344451
>>9344460
>Ouija
is this a new meme
>>
>>9344463
Alice and the pirates, h.naoto, sexpot revenge, offbrand stuff... have you looked around?

>>9344920
whats wrong with ouija
>>
File: pg-42-ouija.jpg (276KB, 1161x768px) Image search: [Google]
pg-42-ouija.jpg
276KB, 1161x768px
>>9345057
>whats wrong with ouija
>>
>>9345057
The word you're looking for is Ouji.
>>
I know what ouija is, thank you.
>>
>>9345057
>Alice and the pirates, h.naoto, sexpot revenge, offbrand stuff... have you looked around?
Yes, actually. Only to find dissapointment
>>9344920
it should be
>>
File: weegee.png (485KB, 479x641px) Image search: [Google]
weegee.png
485KB, 479x641px
>>9345069
>>9345083
you're both wrong
>>
Just naired my whole body. Fuck I feel so comfy I never knew my bed sheets were this soft.
>>
Oh shit, it's time for #2. OP please.
>>
>>9345533

incoming
>>
New thread:

>>9345856

>>9345856
>>
>>9309506
I've seen some pics where girls will just wrap half their chest with some bandage type cloth and it comes out pretty good.
Thread posts: 315
Thread images: 44

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.