[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Crossplay/Crossdress General #02

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 264
Thread images: 56

Thread Guidelines:

Feel free to post things ITT like (Keep it /cgl/-related; means either cosplay or J-fashion [e.g. Lolita/Brolita, Nanchatte, etc.]):
- Usefull guides that can be applied to crossplaying/crossdressing
- Questions, help, sharing advice to improve your appearance to pass temporary as the opposite gender (Male -> Female, Female -> Male)
- pictures of crossplay/crossdressing coords, selfposts
- personal experience/stories regarding crossplay/crossdressing

Not allowed:
- Anything in sexual context/fetish stuff
- Anything related to gender transition (hormones, operation, permanent cosmetics); >>>/lgbt/ might be the better place for this
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Collection of guides and informative material (general, MtF, FtM):
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1K_dKpZOqzVkbN2MtmiU9yTn4LDIfxIhLQAuc8L9xX1k/edit#gid=0
(Still empty, if you have anything helpful, share it here or send it to me via e-mail)

FAQ:
WIP (will be added to the spreadsheet later on)
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Contact for suggestions or contribution: [email protected]
>>
Old one: >>9291536
>>
>>9345425
I've tried shaving my body in the past but that did not go well at all. I've stuck to trimming my legs so the hair isn't visible but grows back quickly so I can pretend to be a normie.
Which brand did you use? I've been considering using nair for some time now
>>
Need some advice on speaking like a guy while in crossplay, other than just "keep your voice low"
I meant more like stuff like vocal expression. I didn't grow up around guys so it's hard for me to imitate what I know
>>
>>9345900
Funny I need the reverse. It has a lot to do with inflections. Guys say a sentence from high to low while girls go low to high then low. As much as I hate youtubers, I'd say watch some shitty youtuber and try to imitate what he says and how he says it. They talk a lot and express different emotions so it's a good tool to copy from. For me, I'm just gonna convince one of my female friends to let me parrot them for a day or something while we drink.
>>
>>9345425
>>9345892
I gave myself a burn with Magic (the recommended stuff) last night. I've used it before and it didn't happen, but for some reason this time it started irritating me within two minutes, and then I took forever getting it off. Luckily I can convert my desk into standing mode at work.
But as far as the stuff itself, if you have dark hair & light skin it won't really work great. I may try waxing next.
>>
>>9345900
>>9345905
I'm genuinely curious as to why there seems to be quite a large interest in... sounding like the opposite gender when in crossplay? I always felt that the visual elements where always the crucial factors in a successful crossplay
>>
>>9346610
I've talked to one or two male crossplayers who were afraid people would freak at a male voice in a dress. I find "femvoice" more offputting...
>>
>>9346610
I dunno. For me I'm embarrassed by sounding like a guy if I look like a girl, also talking like a girl is a useful skill for any occasion. Talking like a girl badly is even more embarrassing though.
>>
What's the best hair removal methods in your opinion?
I've tried shaving and nair so far
>shaving
It left bumps all over my legs and the sharp hairs got stuck in the fabric of my pants and irritated it to shit
>nair
If left on too short it doesn't work
If left on too long you will fuck your skin up bad. So bad I needed to take pain killers to sleep. Don't leave it on 20 min
If left on just long enough it will usually remove it all but sometimes still irritates the skin
>veet
???
>electric razor
???
>waxing
???

Anyone care to share their experiences?
>>
>>9346630
>>9346650
It seems like alot of effort to put into something with very little returns, considering that crossplayers are becoming increasingly common in conventions.

Plus I like startling people, the reaction is great
>>
>>9346657

I shave my legs every night in the shower with just a wet leg razor and a bar of soap. It takes me about 10 minutes.

It's always good to moisturize afterwards, but I think the trick is (apart from lighter strokes etc.) to just do it more often.

The more you shave your legs the easier it gets. If you're only shaving your legs for cons or cosplays then you're probably tackling a build up of coarse, long hair each time because the hair has grown. Even if I only shave my legs weekly I'm just dealing with a tiny amount for the razor to glide over so the chance of getting razor burn is minimal.

I do think that persistence is the key, but I've never really been very hairy at all so maybe it's naturally easier for me. Still give it a try though over the period of a couple of months - just shave your legs once or twice a week and let the irritation pass.
>>
>>9346669
>Plus I like startling people, the reaction is great
No kidding - I've been misgendered wearing normal clothes. I reserve my deepest, manliest voice for those situations, the reactions are priceless.
>>
>>9346657
I have really thick, black hair, and apparently it runs in my family that all the men grow steel wool instead of hair. I tried that magic powder trick posted a thread or two ago, and it works great. I just have to mix it a little thicker to make like a sludge, and leave it on for a solid ten minutes to make sure it works proper.
>>
Considering pantsu, do you buy western brands such as Victoria's Secret and Aerie or Japanese brands such as Aimerfeel and Triumph?
>>
>>9346677
IMO as far as I can tell there's no sense being a weeab and importing Japanese panties.

There's Uniqlo if you insist on a Japanese brand (actually made in China)
>>
>>9346725
Japanese panties are a lot cuter and stuff, but yeah there's no real point importing them unless you have money to throw around.
>>
File: 206-wt02.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
206-wt02.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>9346831
I'll say that REALISE swimsuits look amazing (if a bit fetishy and bimbo-y) in photos and I'm almost tempted to splurge on one for a power girl costume.
>>
File: haydee.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
haydee.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>9346841
>power girl
or HAYDEE
>>
What panties do you like wearing?
>>
>>9347015
Plain and cheap. Also low-profile high cut panties for high cut leotards.
>>
>>9346675
Magic powder? Care to elaborate? This sounds applicable to me.

>>9346671
I'll think about shaving again, but first I'm going to try nairing weekly. It thins the actual shafts of the hair so when it gows back a little it's still soft.
>>
>>9347076
>Magic powder? Care to elaborate? This sounds applicable to me.
Man why the hell isn't that nsfw magic powder guide in the OP.

It's cheap powder that you dissolve in a little bit of tap water, rub around your body parts, wait the recommended amount of time (NO MORE), and then rub it off in the shower and watch dissolved body hair go down the drain. Marketed toward black men's beards but really just about anyone can use it and it's really good for pubic region. Do not use 24-48 hours after shaving. Less painful and practically immune to causing in-growns in most people.
>>
>>9347101
Why is the powder nsfw? And what's it called?
>>
>>9347101
>wait the recommended amount of time (NO MORE)
Yeah it's 5 minutes, 7 max, not sure how >>9346675 gets away with 10. I messed up and took too long to take it off and got a nice comfy chemical burn >>9345934 . Then again I was using the cream in a tube, it might be more harsh than the powder version. Still didn't work that great for my hair.
>>
>>9347076
It's called depilatory powder. It's like $2 a can, you use it as >>9347101 says. Here's the link that was posted a few threads back, it's NSFW though https://docs.google.com/document/d/1YNGUSH6zutTcv_osPURNvH8K19mXiX730Y-JeDRMNbI/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>>9347111
I can leave it on for ten because apparently I'm a Terminator with burn proof skin.
>>
>>9347109
The guide is NSFW because it's got before/after pictures of a bunch of MtF's junks and assholes. Justified because it's trying to demonstrate the effectiveness on that region.

>>9347111
The tube sucks. Don't use it. THat's probably another tip that needs to go in a guide.
>>
File: Yui+gita_crop.png (1B, 486x500px)
Yui+gita_crop.png
1B, 486x500px
posted in general help thread but i think its better to ask here

im a 25yo male and just watched k-on and loved yui as i can identify with her a lot in derpeness and just in general life choices. with a small cosplay event coming up i seen outfits on ebay and was thinking it might be fun to try and cross play as yui.

my question is how do you get the other half on board, i joked about it the other week to gauge a reaction and she did not seem keen on the idea, probably does not help that shes not a fan of anime or k-on in general
>>
>>9347148
I think it isn't wise to be pushy in general. Cosplay not to mention crossplay is a pretty niche hobby as it is. Introduce her to the idea first, maybe bringing her to the con as an attendee while you cosplay and let her see what it is about, and hopefully seeing it in person piques her interest to give it a try.
>>
My shoulders are 50 cm wide, nothing fits me. Is custom ali shit the only way? My chest is 86 and waist is 83 or something. It hurts.
Also, Im only 170 cm tall
>>
>>9347369
I meant 73 not 76, sorry.
>>
>>9347370
Let me try this again, because I'm retarded, it seems.
Waist 73
Shoulders 50
Chest 86
Height 170
>>
>>9347148
SOs aren't manipulatable, if your SO isn't keen I suggest you respect her response.

My wife already had done 2 crossplays (technically not crossplays, ranma and naruto) when we both agreed to do a Maria Holic group. Technically I wasn't crossplaying, Maria being a male character.

If I hadn't done that group with her, I probably wouldn't have gotten into crossplay.
>>
>>9347382
Yeah you have a pretty tough call with shoulders. Customizing is probably your best bet.
Pad out your chest and take advantage of costumes which pinch around the waist to draw attention to your torso area. Pad your hips generously or use flared skirts to balance your top and heels to lengthen your legs. Puff sleeves can hide abit of your shoulder into the sleeve to help abit with the overall visual effect.
Trust me man. There is always a way to get around things and build the illusion of feminity.
>>
>>9347396
Nice, thanks. I really want a cute gothic lolita dress, but man was it a chore to find something that would fit me. Custom it is. Stupid shoulders. Not manly enough to build muscles and look manly, not feminine enough to look cute with my 170 height. Feels bad. So, something with puff sleeves. Got it.
>>
>>9347124
>The tube sucks
Well it's not like I didn't do extensive research before buying that instead, all the reviews I found said it was the same as the powder, just pre-mixed. Thing is it seemed to work fine the first two times, didn't get burned when I used it before. Dunno.
>>
>Love J-fashion but it is impossible to find anything I like outside of tiny asian little girl sizes, specially shoes
Suffering.
>>
>>9347807
If men and landwhales can do it, so can you. Stop making excuses for yourself and try harder.
>>
File: 1422706601932.gif (1MB, 640x325px) Image search: [Google]
1422706601932.gif
1MB, 640x325px
>>9347826
I'm not a fatty. I'm just tall instead of an asian midget.

Do I need remind you that the average height of a Japanese Woman is between 150cm and 160cm? It's pretty much impossible to find anything on a size that goes up to my 180cm.

Having big feet doesn't help either. I'm a 13 woman size and 11 in men size. Jap places usually go up to 10 for males and 8 for females.

You know what's the worst part regarding shoes? That the issue doesn't come up just if you wanna buy something Japanese, but it also happens on western markets. Most of what you find is mostly fetish stuff tailed towards sissies and they all look the fucking same and are super plain as fuck. All you find is slutty shoes that even an actual whore would feel to wear and had issues walking with. It's really hard to find actually cute, pretty and fashionable shoes.
>>
>>9347936
>acting like there aren't 180cm+ tall girls who are into jfash
>acting like tall brolitas don't exist
>acting like there aren't any taobao stores that do custom sizing for clothes and shoes
>acting like a little bitch
>>
>>9347941
I'm complaining because I lack the knowledge of where to buy things.

How about of instead of acting like a cunt you instead do something like "Hey you can buy things on large sizes here, here and here" and actually contribute to the thread in a meaningful way?
>>
>>9347943
I don't feel like helping a little bitch who won't even put in the minimal amount of effort to do his own research. You don't even ask "hey where can I get plus sized j-fashion?" and instead whine like a bitch baby who expects to be spoonfed.
>>
>>9347965
>>9347943
>>9347941
>>9347936
>>9347826
>>9347807
Shut the fucking up already. You both are bitched. Fuck off if you aren't gonna contribute at all to the thread.
>>
>>9347965
>You don't even ask "hey where can I get plus sized j-fashion?
I've asked about it plenty of times actually, and never got a reply. God forbid someone was not born with all the knowledge about clothes and is already a j-fashion super duper master like you are.
>>
>>9347395

oh no i dont mean to make her let me do it, i was more meaning the best way to bring it up and get her on board, if shes firmly against it then i dont get to do it.

im not even 100% sure i want to do it, it looks like it could be fun but just not sure i could pull it off as well as i would like
>>
>>9347973
Plenty of tall and fatty people had to search for it themselves and do their own work?? Seriously go back and read your posts in this thread, you're kind of acting like a bitter and entitled cunt.

Off the top of my head, some places that are more tall friendly:
Fan plus friend
Haenuli
Lief
Maybe:
Alice and the Pirates
Atelier Pierrot
>>
>>9348085
>Off the top of my head, some places that are more tall friendly:
Not who you're replying to but THANKS FOR THIS, sincerely.
>>
>>9348085
First you tell me that I should ask and maybe you could have helped and now you say that people should investigate on their own. So which is it then? You are the one acting like a bitter cunt here. Go re-read your own posts as well and see how you keep contradicting yourself and flip-flopping on the issue.

Either way, was that so hard now? Thank you for actually acting like a proper human being. I appreciate that you told me about those such places.
>>
>>9348093
Not that anon. You should learn how anonymous boards work.
>>
>>9346657
Epilating followed by waxing are easily the best hair removal methods, but they don't work everywhere and waxing is expensive. An epilator, if you haven't heard of it, is a device with a rotating barrel that has metal pinchers embedded in it. The barrel rotates and the pinchers pluck the hairs out. They're not too expensive to buy but they can be very painful if you use them wrong. Nowadays I only use mine on my butt hairs since shaving them would itch super bad and cause ingrown hairs from sitting on it all the time. I've used it before on my whole body to try it out and chest hair went the worst, followed by pubic hair. I'd stick to waxing or shaving those.

Speaking of shaving, that's what I do. The trick is to constantly shave so your skin gets used to it and apply lotion liberally, preferably once a day(btw my favorite brand is St Ives oatmeal and shea butter, very soothing). I shave every time I shower, which is every other day. If I let my hair grow out like when I'm not cosplaying for awhile or get lazy I have an electric trimmer to get it as short as possible before shaving. It also helps for epilating.

>>9346610
I don't even try to sound like a girl because my voice is too low to get it to sound normal. If I try a girl voice it just sounds bad. I try to act more feminine, but when I talk it's all me.
>>
>>9348234
>I don't even try to sound like a girl
Same here, I have no need to pretend, it probably would make any potentially bad situation worse. When I do have to talk and people are surprised by my voice I just play off that and try to make it funny. Plus it'll give you a good feel for how well you're passing otherwise
>>
>>9348200
And you should learn how context and following conversations works too.
>>
>>9348294
Anon means that it's two people replying to you. Which it is, bitch baby ;^)
>>
>>9348311
Sure there are.

Here's your last (you)
>>
File: 105 - TLqkWNL.jpg (49KB, 440x660px) Image search: [Google]
105 - TLqkWNL.jpg
49KB, 440x660px
Is it normal to be butthurt that girls can do both cute girls and cute boy?

Also Chrome picture relevant to the thread
>>
>>9348776
Not at all. Girls have it easy mode.

Thought the easiest mode of them all will forever be asian fuccboi.
>>
>>9348776
Yes. But it is useless to dwell on it anyway. I really like the port Tanzia guild girl costume though. Posted my cosplay of it here before too i think
>>
>>9347936
179cm fatty and I can find shitloads of stuff on Ali and other sites, just ignore the misleading sizes (since from what I hear from female friends they're worthless no matter chink or not) and look at the measures themselves.
If you still can't find anything that fits, you can get custom-sizing clothes on Taobao.. or pay a bit extra and get the same service on Ali and other resellers.

I'm in the same boat for the shoes though. The only ones that go up to my EU 48/48.5 (which is a.. US 14 I think?) are either random unisex Vans shoes or sissy-tier stiletto heels, couldn't find anything cutesy or even feminine but sober.
>>
>>9348785
Well to be specific i have an asian descendant friend who was already cute as a "she" and recently decided to go as a "he".

I am jealous af.
I want my refund, God.
>>
>>9348919
Maybe you just have a thing for asians
>>
How do I, as a guy, get a cute and convincing crossplaying/crossdressing boyfriend?

It seems like all the ones who aren't straight end up being enormous whores instead, which kind of ruins it for me.
>>
>>9349067
Be a Chad that inexplicably likes weeab stuff and can convincingly talk about it or be another femboy.

>It seems like all the ones who aren't straight end up being enormous whores
Get with them and hope they'll settle the fuck down because this is pretty much the gay experience

Polite sage for off-topic
>>
>>9349067
First look for a boyfriend, then try to convince him to do some crossplaying.
Look which female character would be for his preferences
>>
>>9349067
>>9349119
I forgot to mention, try to look for a boyfriend who likes cosplay and weeb things already and not a normie boyfriend
>>
>>9349082
B-but I don't want to be a Chad. I'm a legit weeb and love my chinese cartoons. The only Chad-like thing about me is that I'm decent-looking compared to the con standard for dudes.

>>9349119
>>9349154
Yeah see, unfortunately I'm only attracted to the guys who at least crossplay already. I say 'attracted to' rather than 'have a fetish for' because I really have no interest in sissies or shit like that, it's not only a sexual thing. I'm totally down with a bf who dresses normally outside cons, but I want to see him in girly stuff on a regular basis too, you know?

It doesn't help that I've become unnecessarily picky about how well they pass. qt bf never.
>>
>>9349196
I crossdress for J-fashion and I personally would not go out with a guy who says that he's "attracted to" someone who wears girly stuff. I've had too many encounters with fetishistic creeps and I get red flags the moment a guy hints at being into stuff like that.

If you're interested in a cute crossplayer, chat him up like any kind of dating interaction, but don't make a big deal about the crossdressing because it's fucking creepy and I guarantee it'll turn off the sane ones.
>>
what if i like shimakaze as a girl but i dont hate the boy shimakaze""
>>
I need friends who can do my makeup like this
https://youtu.be/X11agj-Qcts
>>
>>9349196
Best not to go around date hunting with a checklist in hand man. That being said, are you interested in crossplay for yourself? You could far easier pass it off as an interest in the aesthetic first and have a way to approach the topic without sounding like you just wanna get some crossdressing dick
>>
>>9349417
Or you could not be lazy and teach yourself?

>>9349196
If you're attracted to crossplayers and crossdressers then you still have a fetish for them, without having a fetish for sissies. Why don't you go look for transgendered cosplayers or something?
>>
>>9349470
As a college student I don't really have time to learn these things. I get that doing makeup is practice but knowing what colors to use, how to use it, what kind of wigs go with what shaped faces, etc, that takes research.
>>
>>9349478
I was a college student and I'm pretty sure an hour a week experimenting wont kill you. If anything I was most active in cosplaying during college
>>
>>9349067
All you have to do is find a boy and fuck him so intensely and thoroughly that no other cock will ever be able to satisfy him ever again. Make him your Penis Prisoner.
>>
>>9349478
I'm a recent university graduate that got into a top ranking graduate program and I had more than enough time to learn how to do stuff like that.
>>
>>9349478
I don't believe that you don't have time. Maybe if you were a working professional or also working part time during college I'd buy your excuse. College still gives you breaks and time off where you can work on personal stuff. I'm currently a grad student and I have less time than you but I still have time to put on makeup and go to events.
>>
>>9348041
Just be honest, my SO just said "I want to cosplay this character", no mention of the gender, I was fine with it.

I descention in Crossplay was via Maria Holic and part of a group with my SO. The second time I just said "I want to cosplay Akiza at this event". It was fine.

Do you talk about your cosplays often? I cosplay all kinds of characters, both genders, so it was a natural conversation as part of one of our "What cosplays are we going to do for [EVENT NAME HERE]". If so, then bring it up then.
>>
>>9349478
Holy shit kid, wait till you end up out in the real world, you're gunna fucking drown if you can't do this while being a student.
>>
>>9349478
Dude, other anons already told you but this is your time. If you wait till you are grad and working things will be harder.

I don't know how college work in other countries outside my own but I guess it give you a summer break and maybe a little winter break.
God, I know people part working and doing college and still can pull this shit.
Do you have time to watch a movie weekly? You have time for this.
Of course it will take some research and some time. Don't think you will learn this in one night.
>>
>>9345900
>>9345905
>>9346610
>>9346650
>>9348234
>>9348247

Quick question, do you all just raise or lower your voices and think that's it? Most times I see guys using their falsetto and thinking they are doing it right, but falsetto is pretty bad when trying to be convincing because of it's airy sound and girls try to lower their voice just to end up sounding like someone with jaw problems. The largest difference in sound between male and female voices is the resonation rather than the pitch. A guy can have a high voice and a girl a low voice to some extent, but the sizes of a man's mouth and resonating chambers are larger than that of a women, so the key is to change not only the pitch but also the position of your tongue and vocal box accordingly.
>>
For anyone interested, there is some voice training links in some pastebin in /lgbt/.
I wanted to look for the link but my college has the /lgbt/ catalog blocked. Not 4chan as the whole site, not even the /lgbt/ threads and the board, just the catalog
>>
>>9349851
I usually suck my throat in or "close my pharangerial air way" or whatever. Doing that raises my voice without any effort. My relaxed talking voice becomes one octave higher. I still need to learn how girls talk though. They say words and sentences differently. I also need to work on moving the back of my tongue up to change the resonance.

My voice takes some hits while in uni though. I am such a loser that I sometimes go a week or two without saying a single word out loud. This makes my voice raspy and last year I even started slurring my words. It took a whole 3 months of talking to stop slurring.
>>
>>9349491
>>9349553
>>9349557
>>9349775
>>9349792
I've already had a job, worked full time, been to 4 years of undergrad, etc. I have very little free time this semester. True I my have exaggerated a bit, but, I should study more as it is. It's hard to justify doing anything else when i know I have assignments due and teats coming up.
>>
>>9349910
Priorities man. If those things are more important then handle them first and think about prettying yourself up after the semester ends. If you have some free time on transport or something just watch makeup youtube videos or something. Just pay careful attention to details like color combinations of eyeshadows and areas to contour. Just gather ideas first and experiment when you feel you need a break from work. Learning to relax also helps your work quality after all.
>>
>>9349775
Getting a real job made my life significantly less stressful and complicated than my life in nursing school. No stressing about assignment deadlines and tests, just go work for 12 hours and have the next day off.
>>
>>9349901
Use the search field and type in /mtfg/.
>>
>>9350151
Become cute cosplayer.
>>
>>9349901
I am back
Here the links, maybe they work for the guide

Voice Training: https://www.reddit.com/r/asktransgender/comments/1ske7b/mtf_voice_training_regimen/

Voice Help: http://webjedi.net/projects/lgbtq/speech-therapy/

also

Male vs Female measurement data: https://www.bwc.ohio.gov/downloads/blankpdf/ErgoAnthropometricData.pdf

and

Size charts: http://www.americanapparel.net/sizing/default.asp?chart=womens.pantse_conversion_chart.php

>>9350138
Thanks. I ended using my laptop and the thread was at the top. I can't search since the search use the catalog.
>>
>>9350151
Start by never calling it that again.
>>
File: time to reset.png (301KB, 602x598px) Image search: [Google]
time to reset.png
301KB, 602x598px
>>9350151
>cute cosplay boipucci
>boipucci
>pucci
>>
>>9309506
It's really kind of a terrible idea, but you can duct tape you tits towards your armpits. Duct tape come of without too much pain if you take a hot bath/shower.
>>
>>9350076
Fair point anon. I actually meant a real career job, not flipping burgers. I've done both, flipping burgers/retail is easy, you go home and you're done.

When I moved to a real job though, I didn't have that luxury. I have to work overtime to meet deadlines (real ones that cost money), I have pressures to perform to a high standard and if what i produce breaks, it can cost the company. At home I have to keep up to date reading books and practicing, even weekends get tainted by my full time work.
>>
>>9350880
Nursing is far from being a burger flipper. But seriously though, you are going off waaay off topic.
>>
As a guy looking into crossplaying at some point in the far future, I was looking into shapeware and such for when that happens, but-

>Height: ~5'9"
>~160lbs
>Around shoulders: 41" (17" across)
>~34" Under Armpit (12" - 13" Across) (34 at band point)
>~30" Waist
>~37" Hip (13" Across)

When comparing these in relation to each other, something seems... odd. For crossplay purposes, seemingly for the better, but that raises the question,

What sort of things size wise for padding should I be looking for, given my height? Currently I'm looking to get the waist down 2", hip increased 4" and something close to 34DD for breast forms. Also with that hip size would light butt padding be necessary? (The costume in question is jumpsuit-esque, which is why proportions are rather crucial.)
>>
>>9351819
Measurements don't tell us heaps about your hip shape but I'd definitely go with butt padding unless you have a girly butt already.
>>
>>9351833
I wouldn't know what to look for, I'm not very good at being able to tell butt volume.
>>
>>9350151
If anyone called my asshole a boipucci I would fucking kill them. Got a reply 5/10
>>
File: 1400903068404.jpg (120KB, 800x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1400903068404.jpg
120KB, 800x1400px
>>9351819
I'm a 5' 6" girl and my measurements are really similar to yours, if that makes you feel better.

Imo hip waist ratio is most important. You currently have a .8 waist hip ratio (WHR) and .7 is pretty much ideal, so all you'd really need to worry about is bring in your waist 2-3".

Butt padding shouldn't really need to be necessary, but you should work out and do glute dominate exercises.
Do Glute Ham Raises (or barbell glute bridges if you don't want to use a bench), donkey kicks, and back extensions at 3x10 two or three times a week each, to build dat booty.

34DD miight be too much, but I don't really know since tit sizes can vary so much. I'm a 30C and my boobs are only a little more than a handful. Go to the store and try on some bras and find a cup size that you'd think you'd like (just imagine the cups are full desu). You can buy a super padded bra to give you a head start, and then can either stuff it with rolled up socks and tissue, or you can buy bra inserts that look kind of like chicken cutlets.

This is the only relevant pic I got.
>>
Who is Matthew Seo? I'm trying to dig more information on him.

whats behind his followers and reputation
>>
>>9352161
>>9352161
That's creepy. You're creepy.
>>
>>9352161
Get out Matt.
>>
>>9352137
Heh, that does make me feel a bit better.

I can't see myself getting to a gym, but I live in a house with four floors (including basement) with my room on the top floor, so for years now I've gone up three, sometimes four steps at a time to cut down on travel time. Because of this, I think my posterior might be somewhat more filled out than average, but I've never had a non-weird reason to ask someone if they thought my butt looked big.
>>
>>9352161
Who?
>>
>>9352161
Literally who?
>>
>>9346657
I just go to laser removal sessions

Everything else is a waste of time
>>
>>9351819
The only real way to tell is to try. Get a cheap 34DD bra, and add fill it until you're happy with the size. Measure yourself and get a decent correctly sized bra.

Same thing with the hips and butt. Make some Africa pads, put them on, move them around, decide if they need to be larger/smaller/ thicker/thinner, make adjustments, repeat. When you're happy with the hips, decide if your butt is big enough. Lather, rinse, repeat.

It'll take more time, (and could cost more- foam is expensive!) but you'll be happier in the end having the figure you really want.
>>
>>9353784
I tend to be more "Go all in" when I make things / cosplay in this case, and with that necessitates having a fairly good idea of what the best items/materials are & what proportions are desired before obtaining things, so I was planning on getting silicon breast forms and these: http://procrossdresser.com/product/dt-silicone-hip-pads-standard-length/ .
I know it's way more expensive than using foam / stuffing a bra but both of those options (especially the hips) seem to be from what I could gather much too stiff to look/feel realistic.
>>
>>9353814
If you aren't crossdressing intensely outside of just the occasional convention and finances are an issue, I don't reccomend this option simply because it is mind booglingly expensive. You can get something similar for a fraction of the price off taobao.
>>
>>9353863
I don't mind waiting longer to afford something if it means it does whatever it's supposed to do better and/or last longer if I intend to do whatever I'm doing properly, it's not as though I have any intention of putting the outfit together any time soon. Although admittedly the silicon hip pads are a bit pricey, but there seems to be absolutely no equivalent qualitatively speaking that I could find elsewhere.
>>
>>9353877
The problem is, there really isn't any guarantee that that additional price is worth the increase in performance (If there is even one). My foam hip pads which are bought from tb have lasted me a good 2 years with just a minor bit of wear and pilling of the fabric between my thighs. My silicone breast forms, which cost around 10 + USD have lasted me 3 years with no problems. You'll find that after you layer on clothes and etc, you really only need to create the rough shape to prop the clothes up in the right way. Silicon also lacks the same "breathability" as foam and your underpants will wind up soaked after just a couple of hours, especially since you need a few layer of tights or shapewear to hold the padding in place.

I mean, ultimately this is just my opinion, but just my two cents to think about before you end up throwing down a large investment for something that doesn't seem super worth the money.
>>
>>9353931
Thanks for the two cents, I wouldn't of bothered with asking if I didn't want other peoples opinions.

With those hip pads,
>A, Do they have much of a problem at the edges when worn in terms of how obvious the point where the foam starts?
>B, How is leg maneuverability with them on? I read from some places that foam tends to be a bit on the stiffer side and I generally move my legs to farther extremes than normal people. (Larger walking gait, up three steps at a time up stairs, generally make fewer strides from moving from one spot to another.)
>C, Is the fact that you're wearing foam at the thigh appear to be fairly obvious when wearing something on the tighter side (Yoga trousers, etc.)
The costume I plan on wearing, between the neck & feet, is a Zentai bodysuit so I wouldn't have the ability to obscure imperfections to the same degree a costume that's a bit more frilly.
>>
File: 151128-204800.jpg (130KB, 653x1024px) Image search: [Google]
151128-204800.jpg
130KB, 653x1024px
>>9353959
So you're basically looking to do that kigurumi/animegao body shape? I would look into how they do it, it doesn't seem like they use anything expensive.
>>
>>9349417
Why do you think anyone would be interested in just doing your makeup for you? Most people who are interested enough manage to learn on their own. Maybe one of your friends will help you learn but no one is just going to do it for you unless you pay them to.
>>
>>9354180
Why don't animegao wearers do anything to make their masks look at least a little more fitting for 3D? I swear, some custom falsies and a bit of light makeup would make these things look way less creepy.
>>
>>9347936
Because cross-dressing outside of a slutty sissy fetish is not common enough to warrant a sales niche, it's just not common enough to be profitable to include larger sizes very often in these items. For shoes, you are stuck finding some, for clothing, you'll probably have to commission things.
>>
>>9354213
One of them did try motorized eyelids.

desu I think the style is pretty well-defined at this stage, you get used to it like you get used to anime features.
>>
>>9354213
Sorry, these will always be very creepy. Everyone knows there is an ugly (and sweaty) dude inside them so nothing de-creepy-fies that.
>>
>>9354213
Just looking it up now, why are 90% of these face masks so derpy? Would it kill these people to line the pupils up to look forward instead of into space?
>>
>>9354222
Motorized eyelids sounds terrifying and definitely a bridge too far, the edit is honestly as much as I would ever recommend.

The flat anime face on top of a thick not-anime neck will never not look unnatural and weird. Even anime figures add a little more detail and color to the character's face, it's kind of odd that animegao maskers don't.
>>
>>9354180
There's definitely some parallels, but I was referring more so to something closer to superhero outfits. Tried to find out how they do padding, but there seems to be nothing on the subject, I'm guessing that it'd be redundant due to information on the subject being effectively identical to crossdressing.
>>
>>9354271
Not that anon, but iirc they basically use a lot more foam. It's not dissimilar to how a car seat is made.
>>
>>9354226
Even when it's done by a woman who does it for non-fetish purposes the mask still makes it enter that creepy uncanny valley territory. I guess especially for guys who have never seen the appeal for BJD.

Disneyland robots don't look creepy because they're life-like, but why do their masked live actors also not look creepy?

If the anime mask was animated and more life-like instead of a static doll-like face then that'd be really interesting and I wouldn't even mind trying it myself. Maybe some kind of projection mapping technology, accounting for parallax, with 1:1 feedback.
>>
>>9351819
Correction about the band point, apparently bra band measuring couldn't be a straight forward direct measurement of the rib cage. No, it's that measurement +4" only if it's a even number for some inane reason, so-
>~34" Under Armpit (12" - 13" Across) (38 at band point)
>>
Just an FYI, >>>/jp/ has a kigurumi general (with the usual infodump opening post).
>>
>>9353959
Hip pads are thinned out at the edges and held in place by being sewn onto a pair of lycra shorts. They dont really restrict my mobility either.

As for your zentai superhero suit. It really would depend on how thick the lycra is. The shape wont hold well under thinner lycra but I have had decent results using a bodysuit similar to the kigurumi types.
>>
So if you want to try crossdressing, chould you measure your body first? Or do you think you can manage by buying the size you wear normally as the outfit of the opposite sex that you are? I'm a tall male of 6 foot 8, so I think it might be difficult for me to find clothing for girl characters that might fit me. But lately you do have plus size clothing for woman so maybe its possible.
>>
>>9355367
Women's clothes have some different measurements than males. You're better off getting accurate numbers and working off of that
>>
>>9355367
Measure your body and look for custom sizing.
I am a lot smaller (5ft6) and tried it your way, but failed miserably since I am not a bean-pole. The pieces were way too small in shoulder and rib cage area.

Additional to the different build, the tailoring can highly differ from piece to piece too. Going out and blindly buying stuff in size [...] won't get you far, especially if you are very tall and into crossdressing (mindlessly buying stuff in one size is something you shouldn't do anyway imo).
>>
>>9354408
>Correction about the band point, apparently bra band measuring couldn't be a straight forward direct measurement of the rib cage. No, it's that measurement +4"

This is an older method of bra sizing. Many brands have gone to underbust or overbust measurement = band size. Check sizing info before purchase.
>>
>>9353814
You may want to watch / read some reviews on the silicone hip pads before you buy. Like this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCN3rhjgge8

Where at the 4:00 mark the reviewer shows the "sweat pouring out of my [his] ass". It's not a good look.
>>
File: Hip Pads.jpg (162KB, 1200x789px) Image search: [Google]
Hip Pads.jpg
162KB, 1200x789px
>>9353959
I make my own hip pads (pic attached).

The foam (just 1" white craft foam- not the stiffer green stuff) is very soft. And the tighter the layer over it, the better. If the layer over it is loose, the edges show, but with tight tights or pantyhose over the top the edge crushes down to nothing and they're undetectable.
>>
>>9352161
a gigantic piece of shit desu, avoid at all costs. Creepy little bastard
wouldn't be surprised if this is a selfpost actually.
>>
>>9355367
Always, always, always take your own measurements and compare them to the ones provided. Small, medium, large, etc. all mean different things depending on the country/store/person you are buying from.
If you are tall, be sure to take a look at things like dress/skirt length.
I've found that my wide shoulders cause problems despite all other measurements being within "spec" so I'd recommend being especially careful of that part as well.
>>
>>9356203
What's so bad about him? I've never met the guy but I know the name.
>>
>>9356171
Well geeze, nothing can be straight forward with women's clothing, can it?
>>9356182
Duly noted, I only have a problem with sweat when 100% covered up (Which I would be) so looks like no silicone for me...
>>
>>9355367
Something else to remember is 'ease'. When a dress measures 34 bust, that is the dress measurement, not the measurement of the body size it will fit. Best to be a decent bit smaller than the given measurements of a garment. Especially if the fabric doesn't have any stretch in it.
>>
>>9356274
don't want to get into specifics because i think he needs some serious mental help. just imagine the embodiment of a typical con creep
>>
>>9356999
If this was the case, it would not be that bad. Average con creeps have nothing on this guy.
He has a silver tongue and looks that will fool girls (and guys for that matter) into doing whatever he wants.
He definitely has mental issues that are probably the root of why he is this twisted and does the things he does.
I would say more, but this is not the right place for it.
Just stay away. The drama is not worth it and in the end he is probably impossible to fix.

sage for ot garbage
>>
>>9357389
Honestly, I don't think I'd mind him creeping on me at all. I'd definitely hit it given the chance.
>>
>>9357389
more like he tries to fool people into doing what he wants, but he's too stupid to be genuinely manipulative. damn if the post doesn't make me curious though
>>9357907
gotta be honest, it's not even remotely worth it my friend
>>
>>9357389
>If this was the case, it would not be that bad. Average con creeps have nothing on this guy.
He has a silver tongue and looks that will fool girls (and guys for that matter) into doing whatever he wants.
>He definitely has mental issues that are probably the root of why he is this twisted and does the things he does.
>I would say more, but this is not the right place for it.
>Just stay away. The drama is not worth it and in the end he is probably impossible to fix.
The problem with crap meaningless bullshit like this is there is absolutely nothing that tells us that you aren't some Machiavellian shit stirrer bullying this guy and being a gossipmonger trying to make things hard for him.

inb4 someone accuses me of being this Matthew Seo (whoever that is)

also inb4 I'm accused of misogyny for not uncritically listening and believing
>>
>>9358050
nobody is gonna give you specifics because it's all going to have a personal element to it. basically what it comes down to is he tries to use every person he "befriends" in one way or another.
>>
File: money_mouth_etc.png (53KB, 476x853px) Image search: [Google]
money_mouth_etc.png
53KB, 476x853px
>>9358050
It's the internet. If you aren't lacking in brain cells, you would obviously be taking everything on it with a grain of salt. Do your own research, check the sources, and come to your own conclusions.

That being said, for better or for worse, this guy isn't popular enough to end up on mainstream news so you have to be able to read the writing on the wall.

If you actually did any research at all on your own, you'd find that this isn't the first time his name has appeared on this board. Instead, you're just peddling "the beginner's guide to the internet" to people who should already know better.

So you can take your "crap meaningless bullshit" back to whatever "Internet 101" class you are taking because nobody needs it and if for whatever reason they do, maybe they should go join you.
>>
>>9358418
>>9358542
> Do your own research, check the sources, and come to your own conclusions.
Just did. Only thing I could find is another crossplay thread from 2014 where the same shit-stirring was happening, and came to the conclusion that somebody's salty over being a "side bitch"

What the fuck this shit is doing in crossplay threads, I don't know.

You're a condescending retard that parroted shit I've already written, in a lot more obnoxious words. I stand by what I wrote earlier:
> there is absolutely nothing that tells us that you aren't some Machiavellian shit stirrer bullying this guy and being a gossipmonger trying to make things hard for him.
This is starting to look more and more plausible: Anonymous vendetta callout
>>
>>9358050
Hi Matthew!
>>
As entertaining as this weeb drama has been its time to get back on topic

Do you guys have any favorite make up tutorials?
>>
>>9359020
Goss Makeup Artist
>>
>>9356203
>>9357389
>>9358542
>>9352161
Disgusting, passive-aggressive, mean girls bullshit. Shame on all of you, gossip mongers.
>>
File: 127137.jpg (18KB, 200x460px) Image search: [Google]
127137.jpg
18KB, 200x460px
A quick question for all you lovely people as a first time crossplayer:
So I'm curious about Nair. Would something like pic related work fine? I've got pasty skin and jet black body hair so shaving makes it look like I'm covered in moles for a solid week after. I'm curious if this shit will actually work.
>>
>>9359135
That only removes hair at the surface skin level, not the root. So you will have the same problem. Sounds like you're a candidate for epilation or waxing.
>>
How much left till this thread is destroyed and we left all this drama behind?
Hard to think that this isn't selfpost
>>
>>9359135
It works okay. It usually leaves some patches of hair behind tho. Also don't use it on your armpits. I found that out the hard way.
>>
>>9359135
>>9359194
>>9359152
>>9359147
I've been wondering if Nair and Magic Shave are the same chemical. They seem to work in similar methods
>>
>>9359198
It may be a different formulation because NAIR IS ABSOLUTELY UNACCEPTABLE ON YOUR PUBIC REGIONS PLEASE DO NOT DO THIS ANYONE WHO GETS YOU TO DO THIS IS TROLLING YOU YOU WILL BE IN A WORLD OF HURT
>>
What do you guys use to make convincing breasts? Is there any special brand or should i just look for cheap ebay stuff?
>>
So the first time I used that magic hair removal powder it was great, I had minimal red spots in areas that I probably scrubbed too hard in, and got rid of almost all hair
this time around though it didnt really do much, barely took off any hair in fact. are you supposed to let it dry completely or wipe it off while its still partially a liquid? or is this stuff just finicky?
>>
>>9359240
Sillicone breastforms are cheap on taobao and work well for any costume that covers up your torso. If you do need to expose neck or cleavage you can either use nubras to squeeze and contour the skin folds for the appearance of a valley (results vary. The more loose skin/fats you can recruit on your chest the better). The last method involves making two foam domes and wrapping them in flesh toned lycra. This is great for making unreasonably huge anime tits but requires photo post processing to match skin tone and blend out the edges.
>>
Any more anons here that tried out the depilatory powder guide?
>>
Finally added most of the stuff from the last thread to the google doc.

We still need stuff for the FtM section which is literally completely empty. Where are all the gentlemanly girl gulls?
>>
>>9359387
I've been using it lately. Ive noticed it really depends on both the ratio and time for how well it works. No burns yet but I don't leave it on for more than 8 minutes. I've made it kind of thin and on for 7 minutes and had it not work at all. I've also made it thick(think cool whip) and had it work very well.
>>
>>9359240
If you mean silicone breastforms, I got mine from Amazon for under $50. Pretty happy with them.

If you mean making cleavage, check the guide. Good info there.
>>
>>9359198
Very likely not. Nair is like bengay if you put it on your nethers, but magic powder is okay if it's not on for long.
>>
>>9359351
This tutorial should prove useful on creating fake breasts
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3_51E05Ifw
>>
>>9359152
Fuck I have the world's lowest pain tolerance, I was trying to avoid epilating, oh well.

Another question: I shouldn't need to get a super expensive one right? Obviously I don't mean a 20 dollar one but what's the best budget epilator I could get? I've seen ones for $40-$50, is that a reasonable price?

And anther question: how loud are epilators? My crossplay is going to be kept in the closet from my parents (I'm in college but I still live with them), how bad is the noise, and how bad would my arms look after I epilate them?

Thanks everyone!
Y'all are a lot more helpful than anywhere else I've found!
>>
>>9359955
The price seem nice to me but I live in the third world and I saw some epilators from $70.

I can't talk about the sound since I am still saving to buy one because
>No job
But regarding your parents, at least mine go out every now and then and there are hours where I am home alone so use that opportunities if you have them.
Unless you are a bear I think almost no one will notice your arms, also I usually shave my legs when is winter and no one is going to see more than my hands and my head
>>
>>9359955
Epilators are noisy and will be heard. You can tell them you're using some sort of crafting tool and it would be plausible.
>>
>>9359714
How did you get the skin tone to closely match? Makeup? Latex paint?
>>
>>9359955
Epilators are fairly noisy, you can definitely hear them rooms away.
>>
>>9360062
Sometimes I forget and find it kind of hard to believe that there are guys that still live or interact with family or peers that would judge them for removing or trimming body hair. That's so low on the queer scale.
>>
File: 1439425653237.jpg (98KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
1439425653237.jpg
98KB, 450x600px
I'm going to be doing a Mako cosplay at AX this year, and at first I wasn't going to wear a bra/pads, but the more I think about it the more I want to. How should I factor this in to sizes when I go to buy the top? should I just get something a size larger to make up for it or am I overexaggerating it?
>>
>>9360355
It's nothing to do with being queer or not, some parents are very accepting, some aren't, and society has a part to play too.
>>
>>9347148
If she's not a fan of anime or anything, I think that is going to be a sign that she may not be as open to the idea of it.
Mine was extremely supportive and open about me crossplaying even in the bedroom, and I was definitely the one who was more apprehensive and "this is weird we should stop". She convinced me by telling me that almost all her friends like taking it in the ass which is way stranger in her eyes, and taking roleplay to the next level just makes it better not more weird.
>>
>>9360338
They are just meant to sit under the clothes and not be seen. These aren't prosthetics.
>>
>>9360379
Of course you have to. Don't forget Mako is quite generously racked so if anything it would be weird if you didn't pad up.
Just a note though. If you are getting a large bust pad, you may need to make some adjustmemts to the seifuku top to not make it tent out in a hilarious way. Two bust darts should make the seifuku alot more flattering.
>>
>>9359955
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ix9EsCOlHOM
Skip ahead to 2:40, if you have low pain tolerance then this will probably be you.
I'd go with the magic powder if I was you, but epilators can be great if you get used to it. Most people say that eventually the pain makes them numb so it gets better as you go on.
Get one off of amazon and check out the reviews, that way you don't end up with one that just hurts but doesn't work very well.
>>
Someone could give me some advice where I could buy an ankle boots?
I have a 42 EU feet size and I'm kinda lost searching USA amazon
>>
File: jill1.jpg (92KB, 512x509px) Image search: [Google]
jill1.jpg
92KB, 512x509px
I'm going to be attempting to crossplay this at AX this year and I was wonder if there is any important tips that would help me not look disgusting? as well as what would be some recommended shapewear?
>>
File: Shoe-Size-Conversion.jpg (75KB, 788x327px) Image search: [Google]
Shoe-Size-Conversion.jpg
75KB, 788x327px
>>9361103
>lost searching USA amazon
Why do you have to search US amazon, staying here or something?
http://www.dsw.com
https://www.tillys.com
http://www.zappos.com/ankle-boots
>>
>>9361683
Make up is 60% of the game won if you can get it done right. Get some basic makeup and practice as much as possible, if you have people you can go to for honest critique please do so. Shapewear wise, most shapewear targeted at women don't tend to be sufficient in their compression to give you the right silhouette. I'd go for a corset, hip pads and breast padding if your costume is figure hugging. If it has a poofy skirt hip pads are optional but you will need a pannier.
>>
>>9349397

Same, I'd like a crossplaying boyfriend but using that as any kind of criteria for searching just winds up with chaser type people or creeps who are only thinking about sex. It might be technically true, but I hate using the 'femboy' label because it just encourages the type of person who is basically looking for sex.

It's difficult to find other crossplayers, much less gay ones who have a fun personality I like and equally put up with me and my weirdness. I'd rather just find friends and become something more if that's how it goes or just enjoy the companionship.
>>
>>9357389
hey fran :^)

>>9356274
If you can find him on facebook, most of his posts are public and about how much he hates women, etc. Most people think they're ironic shit posts, but he's actually serious about them. He's racist and thinks that asians are superior to all other races, and hates african americans. He manipulates every person he's with, and it's hard to tell what's the truth with him because if you corroborate stories with his other friends, they've all been told something different. It's not worth the trouble to associate with him.

He also photoshops the shit out of his photos and doesn't look like that irl.
>>
>>9362149
I also doubt it's a self post; I don't think he goes on /cgl/. He frequents /r9k/.
>>
>>9354271
Do you still want to know how they do their padding?
>>
>>9361683
Please lemmie get a pic of you.
>>
>>9362428
It'd be nice. As it currently stands, I was going to do a modified version of this: http://franchii-manchii.deviantart.com/art/Legaffects-patterns-193208589 (Using a thinner foam for not-ridiculously proportioned thighs.)
>>
>>9362441
Leg affects is pretty easy to spot out in the community. Try something like this.
This will help you get started: http://www.kigurumionline.org/index.php/Thread/282-The-Ultimate-Guide-to-Padding-for-Kigurumi-at-least-for-now/
Something like this will help keep the pads in place. That or multiple layers of pantyhose. If you wear multiple layers of padding you want to wear enough clothes to help cover the creases. This would help smooth out corset lines as well.

To quote kiki:
"padding needs to extend down the leg almost to the knee in order to get the smother effect required for a plugsuit. or maybe a pair of tight slacks. A friend of mine sent me this graphic of pad placement a long time ago. The grey bits being the pads, the green areas being where the male body needs padding out, and the red areas where reduction is needed.

The cool part, is that with patience, you can carve yourself a set of hip and butt pads, that fits you perfectly. By wearing multiple pairs of Pantyhose to hold the pads to your body, they effectively get compressed, and the edges of the pads disappear.

Still, it's nice to get to the perfect waist-hip ratio, which I believe is 60% circumference. You could pad yourself out to that right now if you wished. ....if the hips became too wide, you could always hollow out some of the foam on the inside."

Here is some more helpful links:
http://www.kigurumionline.org/index.php/Thread/502-Body-Shape-Suit/?postID=6877#post6877
http://www.kigurumionline.org/index.php/Thread/203-What-do-you-use-for-padding/
http://www.kigurumionline.org/index.php/Thread/556-Crossplaying-Tips-and-Help-Mature-Content/
>>
>>9362478
It would be a lot more useful if they didn't block images for people not logged into their site. -_- A written description only helps so much.
>>
>>9362492
Shoot I had no idea they blocked images for people without an account. Sorry about that. I would download them and upload it but my internet isn't up to the task.
>>
>>9362499
I just quickly made one & got the images from that tutorial, would it be worth it putting all 24-ish images here?
>>
>>9362526
I would say so. It's a good guide to use and would be helpful.
>>
File: Pads.jpg (472KB, 773x773px) Image search: [Google]
Pads.jpg
472KB, 773x773px
For this: http://www.kigurumionline.org/index.php/Thread/282-The-Ultimate-Guide-to-Padding-for-Kigurumi-at-least-for-now/
>>
File: 1a.jpg (27KB, 800x1422px) Image search: [Google]
1a.jpg
27KB, 800x1422px
>>9362554
>>
File: 1b.jpg (29KB, 800x1422px) Image search: [Google]
1b.jpg
29KB, 800x1422px
>>9362556
>>
File: 2.jpg (28KB, 800x1422px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
28KB, 800x1422px
>>9362565
>>
File: 3.jpg (25KB, 800x1422px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
25KB, 800x1422px
>>9362568
>>
File: 4.jpg (34KB, 800x1422px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
34KB, 800x1422px
>>9362571
>>
File: 5.jpg (34KB, 800x1422px) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
34KB, 800x1422px
>>9362573
>>
File: 6.jpg (30KB, 800x1422px) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
30KB, 800x1422px
>>9362577
>>
File: 7.jpg (28KB, 800x1422px) Image search: [Google]
7.jpg
28KB, 800x1422px
>>9362580
>>
File: 8.jpg (30KB, 800x1422px) Image search: [Google]
8.jpg
30KB, 800x1422px
>>9362582
>>
File: 9.jpg (38KB, 800x1422px) Image search: [Google]
9.jpg
38KB, 800x1422px
>>9362584
>>
File: 10.jpg (28KB, 800x1422px) Image search: [Google]
10.jpg
28KB, 800x1422px
>>9362587
>>
File: 11.jpg (26KB, 800x1422px) Image search: [Google]
11.jpg
26KB, 800x1422px
>>9362588
>>
File: 12.jpg (39KB, 800x1422px) Image search: [Google]
12.jpg
39KB, 800x1422px
>>9362590
>>
File: 13.jpg (35KB, 800x1422px) Image search: [Google]
13.jpg
35KB, 800x1422px
>>9362591
>>
File: 14.jpg (35KB, 800x1422px) Image search: [Google]
14.jpg
35KB, 800x1422px
>>9362592
>>
File: 15.jpg (33KB, 800x1422px) Image search: [Google]
15.jpg
33KB, 800x1422px
>>9362593
>>
File: 16.jpg (37KB, 800x1422px) Image search: [Google]
16.jpg
37KB, 800x1422px
>>9362597
(16 & 17 are effectively the exact same image)
>>
File: 18.jpg (37KB, 800x1422px) Image search: [Google]
18.jpg
37KB, 800x1422px
>>9362598
>>
File: 19.jpg (39KB, 1422x800px) Image search: [Google]
19.jpg
39KB, 1422x800px
>>9362600
>>
File: 20.jpg (29KB, 800x1422px) Image search: [Google]
20.jpg
29KB, 800x1422px
>>9362602
>>
File: 21.jpg (30KB, 800x1422px) Image search: [Google]
21.jpg
30KB, 800x1422px
>>9362603
>>
File: 22.jpg (38KB, 800x1422px) Image search: [Google]
22.jpg
38KB, 800x1422px
>>9362605
And done.
>>
Today I went to buy tights in a shop, it was a really awkward moment, I don't know if I'll be able to do it once again-

>>9361885
Staying there due an internship for few months.
>>
>>9363340
I might soon run into the same problem, but I'll probably go with gf, thus it won't be that awkward. Another option I'm looking into is buying online, maybe on aliexpress since I'm not that tall, but physical stores... I don't think so. At least not in the near future.
>>
>>9363340
Nobody's ever been awkward with me buying women's clothing. If you don't try it on or look shifty I think they usually assume it's a gift.
>>
File: iknowmorethanyou.jpg (146KB, 624x704px) Image search: [Google]
iknowmorethanyou.jpg
146KB, 624x704px
>>9363636
This is what I pretty much hope happens if I decide to go to a retail store to grab some heels to work on for my crossplay instead of grabbing something online. I could always pass it off as a surprise birthday/anniversary/etc gift for my so-called girlfriend (she hands me her cellphone...) if someone asked if I needed help.
There's benefits and downsides to both routes. Online, you don't have to talk to anyone except for the mail person to get your package, but it's traceable to you even if you get it as a gift for your "girlfriend" to make it look less suspicious at first glance (which would make some of the /g/ cross boarders antsy and for good reason desu). In person, you can pay with cash, but then you have to have a good poker face when someone looks at you weird or if an employee decides to do pic related. Obviously sans the explicit mention of a "project" unless they know and say "cosplay?". In that case a curse turns into a blessing in disguise, and they'd probably do what they could for you to prevent people from getting ideas such as letting you use a back room as a makeshift private room since they'd understand the best if they did it themselves or knew others that did. That'd relieve a lot of stress, as unlikely as such an occurrence might be, but it takes just one occurrence for you to have a person to go for future crossplay needs, and that'd be neat.
The common downside is not being able to try them on before you buy since few if any shoe places have private try on rooms, at least the ones I've known.
>>
>>9364037
You'll be fine. Stop worrying so much.

t. tranny
>>
>>9363340
>>9363621
>>9363636
>>9364037
My personal solution is just not caring. The retail worker doesn't care, they just want it sold. Even if they think cross-dressers should burn, nobody stupid enough to make that known at their job.
>>
The average retail worker isn't some huge asshole homophobe looking to fight gay people at every chance, they're just there doing a job. The first thing that comes to their mind is that you're probably buying it for someone else.
>>
File: 1277014524685.png (10KB, 429x410px) Image search: [Google]
1277014524685.png
10KB, 429x410px
>>9364749
Get back to work, Craig.
>>
File: pls no bully.jpg (143KB, 833x696px) Image search: [Google]
pls no bully.jpg
143KB, 833x696px
>>9364749
>>9364749
>>
File: 1444241577230.png (129KB, 724x611px) Image search: [Google]
1444241577230.png
129KB, 724x611px
>>9364749
Watch out guys, we got a badass over here. A badass who works retail lmao
>>
>>9364037
Buy a disposable credit card with cash at the store, then use that to buy your clothes online, and set it to deliver to an abandoned house, where you'll keep watch from across the street and then intercept the parcel once it arrives, before driving away in your getaway car which you rented with a fake ID.

It's a foolproof plan.
>>
>>9364037
who would care enough to trace your mail on amazon
unless you have shitty folks who just open anyone's packages without their permission, buy online
>>
File: 1439241267848.jpg (57KB, 640x628px) Image search: [Google]
1439241267848.jpg
57KB, 640x628px
>>9365185

Feeling sorry for all you guys still stuck in the stone age with your physical parcels and delivery guys.

I only pay for women's heels from Dutch suppliers that support bitcoin whilst hidden behind 7 proxies. Even then I don't actually /buy/ the item, no - I buy the schematics for a 3D printed model of the shoes and print them out using my 3D printer in the safety and privacy of a dark room in my own house. The 3D printer isn't networked at all, I plug removable storage containing the .STL file directly into the printer and then destroy it with a blowtorch when the transfer is complete. Once I've done that, I format my harddrive and write over it with 0s and 1s at least a thousand times to cover my trail. Then I go into the room and collect my shoes, I never wear them out of course - I just model them for pictures indoors and then blur them out in photoshop before uploading online (Once again, behind another 7 proxies and one TOR exit node). That way, nobody apart from me can make me feel embarrassed for wearing girl shoes to look like an collection of lines on a piece of paper that symbolizes a female.
>>
>>9364037
> unless they know and say "cosplay?"

I don't know about you but most employees i met either doesn't know cosplay at all or it just "a costume"

>they'd probably do what they could for you to prevent people from getting ideas such as letting you use a back room as a makeshift private room

Have this happened to someone ever while buying shoes?

Just say that you are an actor in some x small place and your character uses woman shoes. Bonus point if you search an actual play that actually has crossdressing characters to namedrop. If the shoes aren't you size you can always go back or to some other branch of the same company
>>
holy shit yeowch do epilators hurt
would it be a good idea to use the magic powder to remove most long hair, then use an epilator every week after that since short hair is supposed to hurt less?

Also any tips in general to reduce chicken pox legs from ingrown or irritated hairs? My thighs get the most of it for some reason.
>>
>>9365783
shave more, shower more. shave on an off day where you can keep your legs uncovered
>>
>>9365790
I take a shower every day to every other day, so that probably isn't the issue. I'll keep going along with the magic powder stuff and keep your other tip in mind though, thanks.
>>
>>9365762

I don't know why you need to suggest people have to jump through all these lies and hoops just to wear women's clothing.

Firstly, they're not gonna ask.

Secondly, even if they do ask - tell them it's for cosplay. If they don't know what cosplay is, tell them what cosplay is. Why is that so difficult? If you can't be honest about what you do to a complete stranger then how are you going to be able to do it in front of thousands of complete strangers?

This sort of mentality smacks of "I'm better than everyone else because I keep my hobby quiet", it's the same mentality that makes fun of cringey weebs being cringey weebs and that somehow keeping your hobbies hidden away as though they're shameful is in someway superior to being honest about them. This is why conventions have become so popular with normies; because nerds are becoming so self-conscious that they're fooling people into thinking their hobby is actually cool and not full of sperglords. Why would you even get into cosplay if you clearly can't handle any mildly awkward situation ever?

How do you people buy non-cosplay women's clothing? Do you just string along a constant series of lies about girlfriends that don't exist, gifts for people that aren't real or that you're a small-time actor somewhere out of town?

This is getting as bad as those "I'm embarrassed to buy Pokemon at GameStop" /v/ spaghetti stories. No wonder so much of 4chan is full of shit when they have to create an elaborate web of lies just to buy a product from somewhere because they're so uncomfortable with themselves.
>>
>>9365783
Shower and exfoliate. Epilate small spots here and there and stop. Just keep repeating this over a few days. The first time does hurt a lot, after that its not so bad.
>>
>>9364037
You do realise crossdressing is more popular than cosplay, let alone crossplay? Man up, anon, you're not going to be hunted down for your hobbies.
>>
The timid closet cases in this thread really need to go to Sephora with a fresh, clean shave and tell them straight up what their intentions are and have a nice young probable tumblrina amateur MUA go to town
>>
>>9366064
Hell, there just might be a queer or transwoman working there to help you (more common than you think)
>>
>>9365642
TIN FOIL HAT ALERT! Watch out! The MAN is onto you!
>>
File: Ce9rQR3XEAA94Xn.jpg (49KB, 600x371px) Image search: [Google]
Ce9rQR3XEAA94Xn.jpg
49KB, 600x371px
Bump
>>
>>9370084
There's no need to bump, we're just slow.

>>9366465
I think anon was being sarcastic... but you would be sarcarstic if you knew too... I know nothing.
>>
>>9370084
Sauce
>>
>>9370617
No really? (!)

I think I need to learn about this sarcasm thing you mentioned...
>>
>>9371185
name is jize_cosplayer
>>
File: 22603465370_8c49cb31fb_o.jpg (426KB, 2336x3500px) Image search: [Google]
22603465370_8c49cb31fb_o.jpg
426KB, 2336x3500px
heres the first cosplay i ever did, i know its missing pieces but im upgrading it for future cons
>>
>>9373534
breddy gud assuming you got a different bikini
>>
File: 22398932319_849855539f_o.jpg (483KB, 2336x3500px) Image search: [Google]
22398932319_849855539f_o.jpg
483KB, 2336x3500px
>>9373735
yea ive since upgraded lol, at the time i thought cosplaying was going to be a one time thing for me. im just waiting for a con to unveil it
>>
>>9373813
Try using some chicken cutlets
http://feminizationsecrets.com/transgender-cleavage/
>>
>>9373849
i didnt think that method would work since i have very little chest flesh but il have to try that!
>>
>>9373534
>>9373813

I like your posture here. Showing off your curves you have around your upper thighs and butt pretty well.
>>
>>9373978
thank you! my insta is @witchkittycosplay
>>
>>9374160
>>9373813
You have a killing body, if you are open to concrit I'd suggest wearing some more make up next time, maybe watch a couple of youtube tutorials or just wear lipstain or lipgloss. You have a really nice facial structure.
>>
File: 29936532772_81960913f6_o.jpg (1MB, 2515x3144px) Image search: [Google]
29936532772_81960913f6_o.jpg
1MB, 2515x3144px
>>9374172
im always open to critiqe! yea ive learned alooott more about makeup since then :p i still havemore to learn tho, and thank you! this was my thrillkiller joker cosplay
>>
Is it time for a new thread?
>>
>>9375298
i would think so
>>
File: IMG_20170302_220422983.jpg (2MB, 1836x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170302_220422983.jpg
2MB, 1836x3264px
I boarded the meme train and I won't apologize.
>>
My makeup skill are shit for crossplay ( ftm ), if someone know a good makeup tutorial for contouring it would be very helpful .
>>
>>9376171
Your armpits are surprisingly fuckable.
>>
>>9376171
Pre-HRT?
>>
File: IMG_20170302_213215772.jpg (1MB, 1836x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170302_213215772.jpg
1MB, 1836x3264px
>>9376263
Too bad the touhou hype died down, I'd make a very tall Miko.

>>9376281
I don't intend taking hormones, dressing up every now and then is good enough.

I really don't want to shit up the thread, but considering it's nearing the bump limit, who cares, just one more.
Or maybe two if I'm not told to fuck off soon.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 4032x3024px
May as well attention whore the thread to death. Here's my Wednesday Addams
>>9376333
Why am I seeing that dress everywhere
>>
>>9376392
May I know your stats (height, shoulders, bust, waist, hips)?

You have a nice waistline. Are your hips padded?
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>9376399
I'm 5'6" 128lb waist 28in never measured anything else. This is with hip pads and butt padded panties on top to even out my shoulders
>>
Been trying out shaving my legs, I've done my thighs above the knees on the front/sides. I've heard I shouldn't shave my ass and should instead use an epilator else I could get ingrown hairs. Is this a major concern? I can't recall ever having one and I don't know how likely they are to occur.
>>
>>9376333
>>9376392
>>9376402
>>9376171

>Browsing from the page, not looking at first post/subject

>Damn these are some cute grills
>Looks at what thread is about

WTF man
>>
>>9346610
It's for a masquerade skit please help me I sound like a girl no matter what I try and all the tutorials I find are for guys looking to do a female voice
>>
>>9379675
Hire someone to dub over you in post.
>>
>>9379752
>Hire someone to dub over you in post.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wc9elDlWn6w
Thread posts: 264
Thread images: 56

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.