[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dutch Thread: "Putting the Netherlands on the Map" Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 307
Thread images: 51

File: holland_stroopwafel_het.jpg (104KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
holland_stroopwafel_het.jpg
104KB, 1024x1024px
Previous thread >>9272321

Previously on Dutch Thread
>WIP shots
>How does a Dutch cosplayer get labelled as popular?
>Sponsored cosplayers and how it's all business
>Cosplay cards
>Pulling all-nighters at cons
>Good Dutch cosplayers with less than 500 likes
>Putting the Netherlands on the map
>"We're all newfags for not creating any new artificial drama"
>Something about cons, acts and such
>Anon: "Girls need to dress more revealing, but not too revealing."
>Jessica Rabbit cosplays
>Animecon cosplay competition sign-ups are open!
>Using LEDs in a costume
>Colouring your eye brows
>Based Utrecht CS had rookworst <3

Next five major events:
>Midwinter Fantasy Fair (December 10th & 11th, Alphen aan den Rijn ZH), one of the places where you can roam Middle Earth during the winter.
>Dutch Comic Con Xmas Edition (December 17th & 18th, Utrecht UT), the Christmas themed edition of DCC.
>Castlefest Winter Edition (December 17th & 18th, Lisse ZH), the winter edition of Castlefest I totally forgot about.
>TomoFair Amsterdam (January 7th, Amsterdam NH), will it be their first edition without a bouncy castle?
>Dynamic Con (January 29th, Eindhoven NB), another newcomer on the scene targetted at everything cosplay.
The full /cgl/ con calendar by OP with links to each site/FB event can be found at https://calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?src=17gim9nkndjpvpnhp1pr64l410%40group.calendar.google.com

Friendly reminders
>Defending yourself on /cgl/ only makes things worse. Best is to not take things posted here seriously and just move on just like we do after a day.
>Posts made in Dutch are against the global rules and will be removed.
>Nagging is okay, but if you want change you might want to contact the party involved and offer them some feedback.
>Posting pictures of (WIP) /cgl/ items is encouraged
>>
I'll bite: ordered in a ponytail and wefts for my 'wig'
>>
File: 66.jpg (11KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
66.jpg
11KB, 200x200px
Also how about a Strawpoll for DCC and Castlefest next weekend? It's been way too long since we last had a meet...

http://www.strawpoll.me/11811597
>>
Any (foreign) con recommendations? I'm looking for something before animecon and after abunai to fill up my agenda with non shitty cons.
>>
>>9279082
Not a recommendation, but I've always wondered if Gamescom is worth it? It looks nice, very huge with a shitload to do, but also expensive and of course in Germany.
>>
>>9279082
Considering you seem to prefer anime conventions over expos like DCC, the only one that comes to mind is Atsusacon in Gent. However I've heard mixed things about it and they haven't announced anything for 2017 yet. I'd say keep an eye on the /cgl/ convention agenda, Sushi Times con agenda, Google and the German Thread >>9202339

>>9279085
No idea, I guess it depends on how much you like gaming and what titles they have to offer. Do note that Gamescon (August 23rd - 26th) overlaps with Abunai (August 25th-27th), so if you want to visit both plan carefully.
>>
>>9279082
japan expo in Paris maybe?
>>
>>9279082
I've never been, but my classmates seem to enjoy kitacon in London.
>>
Is Fantasy Fair worth going to if you live kind of far away and you're by yourself and you don't have a ticket yet?
>>
>>9279085
I think it depends what you are going for. I game alot and went this year for the first time abd I loved it. I tried out a lot of upcoming games, visited the cosplay compo. but if you are only into cosplay/anime you might not like it as much. They do have a cosplay village and a dealerroom with some more japanese merch.
And yes it's pretty big!
>>
>>9279151
You can buy tickets at the "door". Since it's outside they dont reaaally have a limit. I've bought my tickets a few times at the entrance and I live a 2,5 car drive away. EFF really is one of my favourite events
>>
>>9279324
2,5 hour*
>>
>>9279324
Don't they usually sell out on saturday though?
>>
>>9279391
never had any problem really, but I do arrive around 10 when they open, maybe they sell out around 12?
>>
All kinds of drama happening on facebook! My small telephone screen and poop phone cannot keep track of it!!!
>>
>>9279425
what drama?
>>
>>9279443
Don't know details, because my shitty phone refuses to load facebook. But peeps are mentioning cosboudoir and a girl named Isa
>>
>>9279451
the one with the fake emo girl picture by any coincidence?
>>
>>9279452
The 'owner' of Anime Fans NL?
>>
>>9279456
yep got that story right here. not somethin new really, I stepped out of the group rather quickly
>>
>>9279452
explain
>>
>>9279462
her picture is clearly some emo girl google result from 2009, what's there to explain?
>>
>>9279451

You mean Nadia
>>
>>9279465
Oh, then why do we care about her?
>>
>>9279471
i dont, just seeing the same "drama"on my facebook feed
>>
>"Hey everyone, there's drama on Facebook!"
>Doesn't link it, share screenshots or guide us to it
>>
>>9279451
All I know is that Nadia is barely legal, but I'm not suprised she's doing cosboudoir. Also Some people are done with anime fans nl because 'the owners are fake' and they are spreading drama by making posts about sweaty fat people.
>>
>>9279471
We don't.
>>
>>9280055
Why don't we?
She's apparently an admin of Anime Fans Nederland, and it's highly debated whether or not it's a fake account. Tbh I'm kinda curious about it.
>>
The other admin is also fake, they are run by some guys from dejimachan/friends of mounim
>>
>>9280131
Also, isn't Mounim fake too? And why can't I find him on fb anymore? Did he get baleeted?
>>
>>9280136
Mounim is Jedi-Mocro if I recall correctly, the same guy who wore an ISIS "Your waifu sucks" cosplay at Animecon and Abunai 2015.
>>
>>9280138
His sister is hot. How can I contact him for an Omiai?
>>
Can someone explain what is happening with afn and the fake accounts?
>>
>>9280170
Here is the link
facebook.com
/pierre.roep/posts/10212111931780398
>>
he's just mad he got kicked out of the group
>>
>>9280218
I doubt that. He doesn't seem like the butthurt type to me. Besides, who would care about getting kicked out of that group?
>>
>>9280244
Don't say it.
>>
>>9280258
Don't say what?
>>
>>9280264
The name of the person.
>>
He doesnt care if you say his name he is even implying when he was appearing on 4chan. And he doesnt seem butthurt either. That group reeks anyway. Everyone already knew they were fake anyway.
>>
>>9280302
Not his name. xD
>>
http://www.scamsurvivors.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=9399&p=28505
>>
>>9280316
Mounim or Robert, prob one of those guys. Why not post their name. They are the biggest suspects.
>>
Who is Mounim?
>>
>>9280141
If you mean the girl with the headscarf that is is wife so guess that would be a no
>>
>>9280325
aw shiiiiet somebody got busted. Fake account confirmed.
>>
>>9280302
Dutch Anime Society is run by an autistic weirdo, so it's not like Anime Fans Nederland is worse.
>>
>>9280374
i dont think any of the anime groups besides those are non-toxic/batshit crazy either
>>
>>9280221
Isn't he from that umbrella group. Heard some shady shit form ppl about them too, so....
>>
>>9280393
Yeah he's from Umbrella, but Umbrella has a good number of members. I dunno, 20? I'm sure there are some idiots in that group
>>
>>9279456
>>9280101
Both Isa and Rachelle were always rumored to be fake. Actually, even Robert is rumored fake, now that I think of it.
>>
>>9280218
Nah, these rumors were there from the start, and he's not the first one addressing them.
>>9280374
It is. Dutch Anime Society was always a pretty decent group in regards of posts. I can't recall any drama with that admin either, so idk why you call him that. He seems pretty mousey?
>>
>>9280474
Because he's pretty low-key, he doesn't create drama but instead but deletes everything he doesn't like.
>>
>>9280474
Causing drama is not the same as being an autistic weirdo. He may not create drama, but I've met the kid irl and yes, he is indeed an autistic weirdo, if not worse
>>
>>9280511
Hmm I see. I never noticed that, but that isn't exactly the way to go about it indeed.
>>9280527
But that's the thing, I never met the guy, and he isn't an online troublemaker like Klinkers. If he is weird in real life, then I will believe you on that. However on fb I've never noticed anything 'off' (but OK apparently he deletes stuff, so that's a sign).
>>
>>9280457
>Actually, even Robert is rumored fake, now that I think of it.
No, this guys is real. Even a more sad case....
>>
I'm having feels looking back at my old cosplay pictures, kind of sad really but without cosplay it's possible I wouldn't have any friends.
>>
>>9280649
You'll always have us Anon
>>
>>9280616
Forreal? Can you or someone else hook up a picture of him here?
>>
>>9280582
>Klinkers
Oh man, that takes me back. I still can't believe that idiot publicly shared his live location on Google+. Doxing him was as easy as taking pre-teen feet pictures on a beach...
>>
I want to cosplay Lena (Tracer) from Overwatch her ultraviolet skin, only I'm in doubt if I should commission her chronal accelerator (I have no idea how much it would cost) make one myself or get a random person with a 3d printer to print a model and alter it myself with thermoplastics (as it seems different from her standard skin)
>>
>>9280677
>Random person with a 3D printer
Check out your local makerspace, those people would be more than willing to assist you. Alternatively a lot of technical ROC's and hogescholen have one for students, although asking a relevant teacher (staff members and their email addresses are listed on their websites) or a student nicely can get you far if you're no longer in school.
>>
>>9280677

Save yourself the hassle and look up some cosplayers that did it all with foam.
It's not a very hard prop to make, it's also a lot more cheaper than having someone 3D print it for you.
>>
>>9280325
Well, guess who has a generic anime picture as profile now.

>>9280138
Yup, he is/was also a fellow seagull. The reason I know about Dutch thread is because he posted a link in that group, so that friends could comment how awesome his cosplay was on here.
>>
I find 3D printing kind of cheating. I mean... I know it's hard to make (or find in most cases) a template but you don't actually make it because a machine does...
>>
>>9281083
I generally agree, but it is of course a very, very gray area. It's hard to know if someone made their own models, or even printed it himself.
Then again, there's nothing wrong with buying a fabric cosplay online either, so getting something 3d printed is kind of the same. Cosplayers just have to be honest about it, and some of them definitely aren't.
>>
>>9281083

Have you ever worked with 3d printed material? The stuff needs so much sanding, cleaining up and smoothing out before you even have half of a workable surface.

You need a whole different skillset to work with it.
If we are going to talk about machines we could just as well say a plotter is cheating when you are using pepakura. It does all the cutting for you.
>>
>>9281083
This dumb idea that a machine prints out a ready made part is really backwards and needs to stop being used as an argument. There's still a ton of work to put in after the print is done, never mind how hard it is to learn how to 3D model.
The idea that 3D printing is "even worse" than not making your own cosplay shit is retarded. It's an entire seperate skillset from the usual fare, that's all.
>>
>>9281101
I don't think it's entirely backwards. Say what you want, but that same ton of work you're referring to, goes for something like worbla too. Then in comparison you do get your parts in almost perfect shape much easier out of a 3D printer. Because you essentially skipped the crafting part and just move directly to finishing stage. It's fine if you use it, but don't try to sell it off as if it's more or just as much work as making the same parts in other conventional ways, because like it or not, you are skipping the initial crafting part.
>>
>>9281105
If you make the model yourself, no you're not. That's the part you're glossing over for some reason. Yes you can find some very specific models online, but for most shit you're going to have to do it yourself and hey, guess what? You're still going to have to pattern, see if it's printable, do test runs, adjust... just like when you craft things from EVA and Worbla.

3D printing is not the magic cheating device you make it out to be.
>>
>>9281083
>>9281092
>>9281101

I actually use my 3d-printer alot and it can be quite cumbersome. Most people don't realize how much work goes into something like that.
I have a home-made 3d printer (RepRap mendel 2) it took me 2 weeks to assemble it and then another month to get it calibrated properly so it prints reliably. Then you need to choose material. PLA is fine for most things but it's brittle and has to be printed on a low temperature and low speed. PLA also doesn't come loose very easily so either you have it print a raft as the first 2 layers or use a spatula and a hammer to get your print off the bed. I prefer to print with ABS since you can heat your printbed to 230 degrees and just cool it when you're done printing. this way your print comes loose quite easily. unfortunately ABS has the habit of warping when cooled too quickly -_-.
PET has the best of both worlds.. but the color of PET is crap!

Printing anything can easily take up several hours, and you have to take into account that you can't print "in the air" (you need supports), that you can only have 45 degrees overhang and that most armor won't fit in your build space, so you have to split it into smaller pieces and glue it together somehow afterwards.

your 3d-printer can also only print 1 color (you can cheat by pausing a print and swapping the filament half-way through, but this doesn't work for all prints), so you have to separate those parts as well.

I'm actually pretty proud of one of my designs... it consists of 7 parts all glued together in the end with an average print time of 2 hours per part.
https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1508223
>>
>>9281112
*correction for ABS the hotend is 230 degrees, the heat bed is 110...
>>
>>9281112
>>9281112
I am taking sanding and painting in account. That's where I draw the comparison with worbla. It's great if you can actually print it out with different colors, so it's nice you figured out a good way to do that.

>>9281110
I'm not even taking away the fact you still have work even when using a 3D printer. I am saying however,
That you are more likely, to get perfect shapes out of a 3D printer, than you would if you were to craft those same parts out of worbla. And still have the same amount of work with fitting, sanding, painting and assembling. That's the part where I think you can't take credit for when you're using a 3D printer. And one of the practical reasons why people nowadays might prefer to use a 3D printer is the exact reason because it's easier to get perfectly shaped parts, yes, after putting the work in. But easier to get perfectly shaped parts nontheless compared to having to craft or mold the part yourself using traditional materials and methods. How is this not understandable? It's possibly the main benefit of using a 3D printer afterall. Or else a 3D printer wouldn't have benefit in the first place. Why argue against the main benefit of 3Dprinting itself? If so, tell me what the benefit was for you to use 3D printing in cosplay in the first place?
Oh right, it's because it's easier to get perfectly shaped parts, even considering after you've put work in.
>>
>>9281123
crafting/molding the stuff yourself can still be more beneficial when making a helmet or other large armor parts. a 3d-printer, even though the result is better in the end, will take up more time since the model has to be split several times or it won't fit in the 3d printer.

I still need a helmet and I don't think the 3d printer is fit for that. I created a design but it has to be split in 8 parts or it won't fit in the build space, each part averaging out at 6h print time... that's a long print! and if it doesn't fit... you have to adjust your design and re-print everything again...
So in many cases worbla is still the way to go!
Also the 3d-printer only has a resolution of 0.2mm so you'll see printing lines and other inconsistencies, worbla can actually give you more detailed parts!

So i don't really get the whole credit-discussion here. to me it's an equal amount of work, the method is just different and the result isn't the same either. a 3d-printer is nothing more than just a tool, not some magical cheat device.
>>
>>9281127
I don't get why people refer to any magic device since that was never mentioned in my arguments either.
But the discussion is basically "what are the benefits of using a 3D printer?"
That's simple enough I suppose.
>>
>>9281123
>>9281127
>>9281130

Different people, different skills. For me, 3D printing hasn't really won me over, except for straight, non-organic designs. And even that can be overcome by rulers and maths.
I can't 3D model for shit, but I can sculpt with clay, which is essentially the same.

I mean... painting on a canvas with oil paints, or panting in photoshop with a tablet... same 'translation' basically, and while photoshop is easier because you can 'undo' your work, start over and use cool effects, it's still the understanding of anatomy and colour that you need. Computers don't magically just do stuff for you.

So again; different people, different skills. Work with what you know and feel comfortable with and your work will look great. Work with something new, and it it will take practice and not look all that great at all.

Whipping up an armour in foam is quicker for me, than a 3D printer, but someone who has never used foam can spend days working out a pattern and still not getting it right. See what I mean?
>>
>>9281137
Nice story bro, but I only see 3D printer uses summerizing downsides to using a 3D printer. And that does not make sense. Because people won't consider invest/using a 3D printer for the downsides right?
People must choose to work with a 3D printer for at least 1 benefit.

So the question is plain and simple: What is the benefit of using a 3D printer?
>>
>>9281141
I never mentioned downsides, I just said it was different. I know quite some people with 3D printers and they enjoy it. But everyone does it for different reasons.
What do you want to hear? Do you literally want to hear 'because it's easier to get complex shapes out of it' or what? 3D printers aren't cheap, so it's not the cost. 3D modeling is hard and a skill, so if you can't do that, you're bound to using existing models. 3D printing is not fast, but it is accurate (Assuming the model is).

What do you want someone to tell you? Because 3D printing is hotly debated and in the industry widely used for small details and props, which are then sanded, finished and moulded instead of used. 3D printing originates from 'rapid prototyping' in Industrial Design Engineering, and the 'prototyping' is exactly what 3D printing consists of 80% of the time.
For big scale projects; it's still polycarve & sculpt. Small details on helmets? 3D printed, moulded and cast in hundreds.

Benefits; detailed, accurate, various 'hard' materials, various 'soft' materials.
Cons: Expensive, takes long, not generally fit for large projects, need specific skillset.
>>
By the same arguments I have heard here using a lathe to create spheres is considered cheating as well.

You could also just use your hands and 20123812387 hours of sanding to create a perfect sphere!
>>
>>9281144
>Benefits; detailed, accurate, various 'hard' materials, various 'soft' materials.
>Cons: Expensive, takes long, not generally fit for large projects, need specific skillset.

Thank you, that was basically it.
And to be honest, I can appreciate all the hard work that does go in. I just can't get into how some users are trying to defend/be pretentious about it not being an easier tool to get detailed and accurate shapes. Other than that, I don't disagree with the other points you make at all.
>>
>>9281149
If you can make complex parts of your armour with a lathe, or a relatively accurate gun or rifle. You'd be the master of lathe for sure yes. But other than that the lathe is not in the same cpacity as a 3D printer which is why there is a discussion about if using 3D printing is cheating or not and not the same discussion around the use of a lathe.
>>
>>9281155
I'm a disaster with foam, but I can 3d model.
Sometimes I'd like to offer skill trading.
What I mean with that is that someone good with foam/worbla makes something for me and as a return I design and 3d-print props for them which would be undo-able without a 3d printer otherwise. It's about combining the best of both worlds.
>>
>>9281155
Haha, holy shit, sorry me trying to make my point is apparently being pretentious. FIY, I don't even use 3D printing in my ocsplay so I don't even know why you're on this crusade to shoot 3D printing down.
It's. Not. Easier. Because. The. Skills. Are. Different.
Christ.
>>
>>9281110
true
>>
Possibly the wrong spot to actually throw up questions like this (us LARPfags having a LARP general and what have you) but is this the right spot to prop up with questions about Dutch larps too?
Or did I just break and unspoken rule of not dragging LARP stuff out of our general?
>>
>>9281342
It's a Dutch Thread so anything about the Dutch community, conventions, events, crafting etc goes. In other words, "brand los"!
>>
>>9281342
I guess there's plenty of overlap. Besides, if you can introduce a few interesting questions/debates that might also be interesting for us cosplayer, go ahead!
>>
>>9281342
I doubt anyone in this thread would care or mind. There's not a whole lot going on, so... go for it.
>>
I'm really sad that the university of magic larp hasn't worked out...
>>
>>9281348
Guess you could say there is some overLARP hAhaha...ha
>>
>>9281366
kek
>>
I'm just here waiting for somebody to start the conversation while I'm swallowing pills made for dogs ^^
>>
>>9281420
OK I'll bite. Why tf are you swallowing pills made for dogs?
>>
>>9281422
My boss thought it was a good idea to put me on antibiotics but the right type we only had in meat flavour for dogs.
>>
>>9281426
your... boss, wait whut, not your doctor? and you just listen like that
>>
>>9281426
>My boss thought it was a good idea to put me on antibiotics but the right type we only had in meat flavour for dogs.
Some are taking petplay a bit too far...
>>
>>9281433
The main component in the tablets is the same as human tablets so he was like 'why not?'and my collegues got me to try it. Now it's a waiting game.
>>
>>9281420
>>9281426
>>9281433
I'm guessing working without paying taxes/zwartwerken, then you had an accident on the workfloor, so no insurance, so dogpills?
>>
>>9281441
noooo, no, i get that insured and I don't work. If you don't pay your fcking healthinsurance, basically that is just illigal.... so i dont get this point at all, an appointment with a doctor if you pay your health insurance should cost you nothing and neither do those antibiotics, so it just doesn't make sense
>>
>>9281436
>Petplay
Wrong kind of conventions Anon...
>>
So my first question was all about testing costumes, kits, weapon sets or what have you. In short; the big pile of non-sense you drag after you a whole weekend long. Now I'm sure I'm not the only one who's been at an event, and found midway that everything's falling apart.
Not in the bad, psychological sense, mind you. But after a good hosing rain you find out your new boots aren't waterproof, your belt apparently was even more sick of the weather than you were and just gave in. Your armour is half a size too small, and your socks a size too big.

Now this is all stuff you could've prevented if you could test your costume. My problem is, I'm an inner city lad, with a frail frail ego. I'm not in a spot to flaunt my weird hobbies around and be seen by people I possibly know. Sure, an event is different, but nobody I know or don't want to be seen by, doesn't go to the these events.

So my big question is: how can I test my kit for weekend-proofness, without having to parade myself through the city like an idiot?

Also: anybody know a good spot to find bidprentjes?

>>9281366
+1 Baarnpunt

>>9281355
You and me both buddy, atleast if that's the LARP I'm thinking of. This was the idea for the Not!Harry Potter thing, right?
>>
>>9281482
>how can I test my kit for weekend-proofness, without having to parade myself through the city like an idiot?
Just wear your costume around the house during a day off. Make sure to be active when you do this (go cleaning, cooking, dancing or whatever) and you'll find out if things fit right soon enough. As for rain concerns, go take a shower with your gear on. This shit isn't rocket science you know...
>>
>>9281501
.... That's actually far more simple than I could somehow wrap my head around. Cheers mate, not sure if I'm up for the horror that is cleaning off rust, but maybe armour isn't all that great for a shower test anyway.
>>
Even if the owners of that FB group are fake, why does it matter? Are they planning something? I don't get it.
>>
>>9281604
>>9281610
bye fucko
>>
File: ten eerste ik heb een bril.jpg (210KB, 1058x594px) Image search: [Google]
ten eerste ik heb een bril.jpg
210KB, 1058x594px
>>9281604
Missed opportunity...
>>
>>9281610
but... cartoons are always drawn...
>>
I go out with colleagues from work to drink and I come back to this. Why do I miss all the fun?

No seriously; what the neuq is going on?
>>
>>9281738
Just go away.
>>
>>9282339
>>9281693
>>9281738
>>9282561

Friendly reminder:
>Posts made in Dutch are against the global rules and will be removed.
>>
>>9281184
>It's. Not. Easier. Because. The. Skills. Are. Different.
>Christ.

Sure ppl will consider using a 3D printer, not because despite the work and skills needed, it's an easier way to get perfectly shaped parts.
And the fact that with the skills and work, you could get perfectly shaped parts is also not what 3D printing is known or used for outside of cosplay.
Like printing miniatures, statues, gun parts, camera parts.

And what does crusade even have anything to do with discussing if a 3D printer does make it easier tomake perfectly shaped parts or not.

Christ.
>>
wasn't Anime fans nederland made just to troll everyone and have a good laugh. Why is everyone making such a fuss about it. Its funny. that what it is. Anyone actually taking any facebook group full with teenagers and grow-ups who didn't really grow up serious. That aint funny, that's just kinda dumb.
>>
File: 20140211_002400.jpg (57KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
20140211_002400.jpg
57KB, 1024x768px
>>9282590
it only makes perfect parts when done right.
ABS warps when not handled correctly.
>>
well there goes the thread, guess asking questions is useless now...
>>
>>9282647
just ignore those guys for now and let our beloved OP handle it.
>>
>>9282647
You can always ask questions, because I just ignore whatever's going on and look for interesting posts, questions to answer etc.
>>
>>9282647
>>9282651
Although, today I'll spend the day in London so I won't be checking for questions as much as usual.
>>
Ok, so, I have this collar which I stiffened with watered down woodglue, because I was being a savage last year. It worked, but now after a year in my closet, it is bend to the side and I don't really know how to fix it? I do have wire in the collar aswell, but at this point it doesnt do the trick. is this still savable? I don't want to ruin it before asking and it turns out there is a simple solution, haha
>>
>>9282677
Most woodglue is watersoluable. You can try washing it out with some laundry detergent. Next time try a fabric stiffener like Paverpol if you want lasting results.
>>
>>9282616
AFN started because because Robert got kicked out off DAS and couldn't have it that people thought he was a troll instead of serious. That was also when the fake accounts started to show up, so that they could backup Roberts ideas.
A friend of mine was an admin back then and showed me his and the fake accounts conversations, in which they tried to reason why his post were legit valid (and also one time tried to get Klinkers back in DAS, him and Robert are friends).

Some people just happen not to like it when troll groups are hosted by people who mean it.
>>
File: report.png (3KB, 163x72px) Image search: [Google]
report.png
3KB, 163x72px
>>9282648
>just ignore those guys for now and let our beloved OP handle it.
I actually don't have any power on 4chan, so my hands are just as tied as yours. The best all of us can do is simply reporting shitposters like the one we just had and let the janitors/admins do their thing. Other than that everyone should fully ignore those posts completely (no attention == no fun) or simply hide them.
Of course if all else fails I can always get my ass on IRC and try to contact a janitor or admin directly.

>>9282647
We're back to our usual programming, so ask ahead!
>>
>>9283191
Did you delete the earlier posts or did the janitors do that? Cause a whole ton of posts got deleted between now and maybe early afternoon?

I think it should be fine discussing the situation of AFN and those involved such as >>9283075
btw, just like we discussed many other people before. I actually find it quite interesting to read. But it's strange how he wanted people to think he was serious, even though he makes fake accounts, and pretty much trolls all the way in his own groups. Way to let people take you seriously..
>>
Omg.
Well nobody will attend Elfia after this incident.
http://www.ad.nl/nieuws/nederlander-aangeklaagd-voor-hulp-aan-kinderbeul~af1636bf/
>>
>>9283391
Didn't Elfia put out a statement a few days ago that they mistakenly arrested him for being the wrong guy?
>>
>>9283866
gee anon, I wonder why the organization organized by a guy would say the police have 'the wrong guy'. It's not like the organizer of elfia could control their statements or anything.

Though desu I think 90% of the attending public will never hear of this news, and it will be pretty easy to regain public trust, simply cut all ties with the guy.
>>
>>9283916
Yeah I figured. I wonder how this will end.
>>
Who's going to pedo pedo ni's christmas event this month lol
>>
Kanker op OP!
>>
File: gambeson_type_12_0.jpg (44KB, 479x720px) Image search: [Google]
gambeson_type_12_0.jpg
44KB, 479x720px
Hey! Whos going to the midwinterfair in the archeon tomorrow?
>>
>>9283916
Agreed, this news already flew under my radar. Even on social media things are quiet so I doubt this will have any significant impact on Elfia.
>>
>>9283338
Again, I have no power on 4chan. One of the janitors or mods probably couldn't be arsed to delete individual posts and just deleted everything posted after the second round of shitposts. Discussing /cgl/ related things is allowed and always will be. The day that changes will be the day I start my own chan.
>>
Awwww, the physical shop of Otaku Shoppu is going to close!
>>
File: IMG_20161210_214739.jpg (450KB, 1437x2006px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161210_214739.jpg
450KB, 1437x2006px
Cool, now we can learn how to cheat at cosplay competitions /s
>>
File: really.gif (676KB, 220x258px) Image search: [Google]
really.gif
676KB, 220x258px
>>9284312
>how to cheat at cosplay competitions
>>
>>9284312
Guess now I'll actually have something to do at DCC other than browsing the stands. Forgot cosplay, I just want to print custom cases for my tech projects.
>>
>>9284177
I see. That makes sense, thanks for explaining.
>>
>>9284312
who hurt you
>>
>>9284495
You are aware /s is used online to indicate sarcasm, right?
>>
>>9284288
Hurray! Less bootlegs!
>>
>>9285044
They still like to hit conventions.
>>
>>9284042
Not me, but I'm interested in stories on how it has been.
>>
>tfw lolita secret santa finally
yasssss I got someone I like!
I wonder who got me?
>>
File: oho.gif (993KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
oho.gif
993KB, 250x250px
>>9284312
>took me a second
>>
Phone advice: Samsung J3 or Motorola G4? I mostly use my phone for cosplay selfies, whatsapp and youtube.
>>
>>9285235
I got someone I don't know. But I am super excited none the less. Time to shop for some fabulous jewelry!
>>
>>9285360
Moto 4G. It has a higher screen resolution, higher camera resolutions (5MP front camera vs 2MP potato selfie cam on the J3) and better camera performance, a faster processor, a bit more RAM, and more storage out of the box. It also ships with Android 6 and Android 7 is already being pushed out for the G4. Finally the G4 supports more cellular bands which is great if you travel a lot or have a provider that uses some odd "odd bands".
Just keep in mind Moto hasn't been the same since Lenovo bought it from Google. They became slower with their Android updates (I'm using a Moto X Style and Moto 360 myself) and customer support is shit unless you manage to talk to a Dutchmen instead of some guy in India. Still, Samsung usually doesn't give a shit about anything that isn't a Galaxy S or Galaxy Note phone so there's that...
Also, /g/ ---->
>>
>>9285401
Thank you anon!
>>
>>9285369
There seems to be a mix of experienced lolitas and some newbies. I'm kinda disappointed I got someone whose tastes are totally opposite mine because that makes it harder to think of something tasteful but it's also fun to do something new I guess.
>>
>>9285208
Well... It was quite fun.. But also boring... I was there 5 years ago, there were a lot of people and a lot of stands, i think this year it was like half of them dissapeared, but yeah.. Bought some stuff for my re enactment kit, (no medieval armour or weapons, also dissapeared) just leather and stuff. Fun day.. But for 20 euros.. Not worth it.
>>
Some people really 'you can easily get a cosplay for under 15 euro' dutch people are such cheapasses, I'm guilty as well but people should stop encouraging this behaviour.
>>
>>9286212
Easily? Curious what outfits they find good enough for that price. I think for my current cosplay I've already spent well over 15 just on ordering fabric swatches...
>>
File: 1398966288599.jpg (117KB, 730x1095px) Image search: [Google]
1398966288599.jpg
117KB, 730x1095px
>>9286212
>Yellow top from Zeeman, €2
>Red bretels, €2
>Pair of old jeans to cut up, €0
>Old sneakers, €0
>Red hair dye, €10
See, easy! Now assembling a good looking costume at €15, that's an entirely different story...
>>
>>9286225
suspenders are pretty darn expensive desu
>>
>>9286225
A cosplay of a quality this low was accepted in the 00s, but you really can't get away with that anymore now.
>>
>>9286291
You can still get away with it today, just don't expect to win any competitions or stand out in it. Don't forget, not everyone cosplays in competitive manner or aims for that 100% accuracy. Some (especially youngsters) just want to dress up and have fun.
>>
>>9286291
Tell that to 90% of cosplayers at the average anime convention. Looking like shit is still the norm.
>>
>>9286214
Current budget for Cordana (parts of it already bought, others still planned) is £218,79 or €261,38
I expect it to rise to about 300.
>>
>>9286291
Unless you have giant tits
>>
>>9286491
aka being fat? I beg to differ..
>>
>>9286491
Or average tits and a push-up bra. Nerds have low standards.
>>
File: getrekkerddd.jpg (7KB, 387x449px) Image search: [Google]
getrekkerddd.jpg
7KB, 387x449px
>>9284042
Fuck, read this too late. Yeah mate, was lots of fun, always like the vibe there.
Sucks it keeps getting smaller every year.

That you btw?

>>9285208
>>9286144
About sums it up, it has a nice thing going for it when it's snowy but it just keeps getting smaller without lowering the prices.
I keep going because I meet old friends and mumble about the upcoming LARP and how all my friends are subhuman scum IC.
It's really not worth it if you just go for the market.
>>
>>9286527
You can buy tits they are like 3k. The only fat cosplayer that seems to be able to get away with it is ivy doomkitty but yeah anything fappable will do.
>>
Our local ganster Pedro is spilling the tea again
>>
>>9286760
do tell
>>
>>9286760
Still have the animecon video on my pc, I cringe everytime I watch the video again
>>
>>9286759
Not a fan of the plastic ones either. If a slim girl would buy ivy doomkitty's tits, do you really think that it will look good?! There is a limit, you know.
>>
>>9286790
>I cringe everytime I watch the video again
Masochist much?
>>
>>9286542
>average tits and a push-up bra
>low standards
Well that surely depends on the context.
>>
>>9286821
A lot of these still scream average to me. Would they do the cosplay-like boob-contour some people do to accentuate them?
>>
>>9286918
That's the whole freaking point. They have average tits, even though they are top models. Being a top model = being the top tier of beauty.
>>
>>9286821
>You count their ribs
Absolutely disgusting. Somebody better give them a burger and tie their hands behind their backs so they won't mister finger to vomit it back out.
>>
File: e9d.jpg (16KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
e9d.jpg
16KB, 600x600px
>>9287004
>>
why do people always need to make this guy the topic on 4chan? For someone people seem to hate, people seem to be really interested
>>
File: oh-well.jpg (18KB, 545x363px) Image search: [Google]
oh-well.jpg
18KB, 545x363px
>>9287299
Pretty normal post. Not too over the top, maybe he's changing in a positive way? Who knows. I can't bash the kid at this point. I think it's smart of him to delete these people and start fresh for 2017 to be honest.
>>
Kudos to the dude for trying to change. Good for him
>>
>>9287299
Seems like he has one more snake in his friend list to get rid of if you're trying to share his post on 4chan ;)
>>
>>9287369
>>
>>9287299
well someone sure is a gossip girl...
don't you think this a little bit below the belt to share a personal post about him like this?

If you want something to kiki about, I'd suggest you to look at funny youtube video compilations. Quite shady how he trusts you and you decide to stab him in the back.
>>
>>9287299
Kindly consider just removing him if you're only friends so you can post him on 4chan pal, this is a normal post you really didn't need to share here.
>>
I love how people who are trying to change are always bashed about here.

Just leave that guy be. Allow him a clean start for 2017. It's admirable.
>>
>>9287299
you must be quite salty to share something like this.
>>
Speaking of tits, what are some Nice big-busted cosplayers to follow? Real or fake doesnt matter. Prefereably from Europe the US has plenty.
>>
>>9287458
There are quite some less popular big-busted cosplayers in the Netherlands actually.
>>
>>9287004
>Being jealous of girls who are /fit/.

>>9287299
I'm glad to see Pedro is trying to improve himself, but sharing a 'friends only' status like that is really low. If you're trying to post this in order to make people bash him, your vendetta failed.
>>
>>9287570
Being underweight != Being fit
>>
>>9287458
what about the ones with nice legs and thighs
>>
>>9287502
I dont really care if they are not that popular. As long as their cosplays are not incredibly bad I'd like to see. Got Some names for me anon?
>>
>>9287299
>I'm trying to get better
>I'm going to cut out some trash from my life
>I can't handle anything so stay away from me if we had beef at AnimeCon
>Also the Animecon staff are pedophiles and I'm going to try to start something under the motto of them not having Ximena's back
Nice try, but he's still the same dramaqueer with an overinflated ego.
>>
>>9287587
They have the same amount of body-fat as athletes, anon. It doesn't get more fit than that.
>>
>>9287603
Having a certain amount of body fat doesn't make one an athlete, anon....
>>
>>9287299
>>9287600
hoi miki
>>
File: IMG_20161213_135604.jpg (35KB, 1438x306px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161213_135604.jpg
35KB, 1438x306px
>>9287612
Try again, hell try reading his post again. He is actually trying to start shit in the very same announcement where he claims he's trying to change himself.
>>
>>9287600
geez you're salty miss judge cunt.
cutting off people who are backstabby and fake is smart.
and come on... It would not surprise me if some of the animecon staff were lolicons.
>>
>>9287587
>implying they're underweight
Put the fork down, fatass.
>>
>>9287299
Don't you have anything better to do?
>>
>>9287299
It's hilarious to me when dramacows declare that they're cutting ~toxic~ people out of their lives when in reality they are the biggest cow of all. Is he going to stop looking into the mirror, too? Either way, he's doing those people a favour.
>>
>>9287616
everything the guy does is some kind of "starting drama" according to you.
call him a dramaqueer, but you're the one who isn't minding their business over a private post he shared with his friends.
Who's the drama queer now lol
>>
>>9287617
>>9287627
*Sips tea*
>>
>>9287626
Hm... 2 b fair.... I would rather have people like him around me then people like you lol. at least he is being honest and sincere, I don't really think any of you got anything on him.
>>
>>9287627
stop trying shannon
>>
>>9287632
Ximena, just leave. This place is AIDS remember?
>>
>>9287617
That would explain why Ricardo is still around LMFAO
>>
File: 1476721534412.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1476721534412.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>9287632
>implying you know shit about me
>>
>>9287592

I got some names for you but I wonder if I can drop them here without being accused for self-promotion or being a horny neckbeard. I prefer dicks but okay... it has happened before here.
>>
>>9287299

Wow maybe you should do him and yourself a favor and unfriend him on fb in stead of proving he has snakes in his fb list.
>>
>>9287609
Well, true, you need to become a pro at some sports for it. But the average athlete has a body-fat percentage between 14 and 20 %. VS models have a percentage of 18%. Normal fit is between 21 and 24%. You have to work out extremely hard (on the same level as an athlete) to get a figure of a VS model. This is what athletic looks like, not underweight/anorexia.
>>
>>9287632
Fuck off Siasity. Go suck dick.
>>
File: niceguy.jpg (171KB, 600x399px) Image search: [Google]
niceguy.jpg
171KB, 600x399px
>>9287635
It's Aids indeed, but on the downside it means we have some positive things too~ like your blood type for example!
>>
File: download.jpg (58KB, 620x620px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
58KB, 620x620px
>>9287647
>Positive blood type
That's not how HIV... You know what, here is a picture of a cat wearing an armour.
>>
>>9287641
so you are telling me that you dont see muscles on that picture? bitch please, dont be jealous. Ofcourse Victoria's Secret models have mad bods, these girls are way more fit thn regular models, so be happy, ffs
>>
>>9287637
Please.... everyone who talks like you must have sand up their genetalia
>>
File: woof.jpg (31KB, 600x436px) Image search: [Google]
woof.jpg
31KB, 600x436px
>>9287612
>>9287627
>>9287632
>>9287647
>lol
>lol
>im aids? UR BLOOD TYPE POSITIVE

>mfw this entire "drama" thing
>>
>>9287661
She's literally the only one you can see it on because she's BENDING OVER TO THE SIDE holy hell seriously cut back on the fucking cake if you can't wrap your head around how bodies work

t. a fatty
>>
>>9287662
I'm sure if you actually did gain cancer tho that would be an actual relief, no offence.
>>
>>9287662
That's what happens every time the Pedro Defence Squad rolls in.
>>
>>9287633
I don't post on 4chan, sorry anon. It's not the first time my name has been dropped when white knights defended my close friends (I noticed and read it). Not sure if I should laugh or cry.
Either way, my opinion on the situation is pretty much the same; I'm not sure if I should laugh or cry. Even 99% chocolate is less bitter than the anon posting the screenshot.
>>
>>9287666
This is what happens when Myra's dick squad rolls in.
>>
>>9287663
For the millionth time, being as skinny as a jew in Auschwitz does not make you fit. It makes you skinny AF which is just unhealthy as being a fat fuck. I should eat less cake and maybe you should eat some more. I'm sure we can work something about here...
>>
>>9287662
>>9287666
awww you all sound so triggered for people who like to trash talk people anonymously
cute!!!
>>
>>9287668
>Even 99% chocolate is less bitter than the anon posting the screenshot

SHOTS FIRED
>>
File: 1479044084241.jpg (94KB, 700x520px) Image search: [Google]
1479044084241.jpg
94KB, 700x520px
>Shitposts 101 >>9283191
>Other than that everyone should ignore those posts completely (no attention == no fun) or simply hide them.
Gulls, stop taking the bait.
>>
>>9287655
lol you're replying to the wrong person here, we're on the same side.

>>9287661
Just because you see some ribs, doesn't mean she is underweight. Her tummy is pretty damn solid, and you completely forget to take that into account.

>tfw you'll never have a VS model body
I can only blame my own laziness. Gotta hit the gym sometime.
>>
>>9286613
Nope, is not me, just a random pic, and you are right! Do you have a pic of yourself, i probably have seen you then,
>>
>>9287626
I think you’d do all mirrors a favor if you’d fix that attitude of yours
The head face coming up with your attitude must be atrocious
>>
>>9287670
Man, I guess all the fat around your eyes has made it hard to see that I specifically pointed out I'm fat myself. I didn't say anything about fit, I said "that's how normal bodies work". They flex, you see outlines of things.

>>9287671
Who's triggered? Call me autistic for pointing out your retard lols and "dramamongering", sure, but I'm not bothered.
>>
>>9287687
Well apparently you are, tf would you be doing here otherwise :3c
>>
>>9287691
I'm what, exactly? Fat, triggered or autistic? You should specify your insults, they land better that way.
And yes, I'm only here because of this, again, """"drama"""", not because I follow the Dutch thread generally speaking. Nah.
>>
>>9287702
>no offence
>still takes offence
Ok tissue
>>
File: 1478994431118.jpg (52KB, 508x376px) Image search: [Google]
1478994431118.jpg
52KB, 508x376px
>>9287685
>>9287687
>>9287691
>>9287702
>>9287705
>>
>>9287705
And now you're talking about offence, for some reason? Really, try harder, anon.

>>9287707
True but I do have nothing better to do rn :^)
>>
File: 1452928409911.png (302KB, 467x609px) Image search: [Google]
1452928409911.png
302KB, 467x609px
>>9287668
> I don't post on 4chan
>Posts on 4chan
>>
>>9287721
Okay true, let me correct that. I don't usually post on 4chan. My name kept popping up out of nowhere so I thought it'd be easier to clear this up. I actually made a post on it on fb but then I remembered that I'm not that interesting, nobody reads that other than my friends who already know I don't post on 4chan. So I ended up making it a regular puppy post.
>>
most of the people in this thread would benefit from a course in english.

it's spelled ''offense'', you fucking mongoloids.
>>
File: Screenshot_20161213-154301.png (513KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161213-154301.png
513KB, 1080x1920px
Anyone else going to Tomocon Amsterdam? My friend won tickets, so know I have the change to buy on of their lovely merch. Especially the "Veni, Vedi, Tomo" one that russels my Jimmies beyond a healthy point.
>>
>>9287739
Memento Tomo (remember you have to Tomo) would had been more fitting...
>>
> people forgetting n 1 unwritten rule if 4chan: defending yourself here is like digging a deeper hole
Why do we go from discussing cosplay and laughing at Dutch retards to people whiteknighting from left and right and defending their own "reputation"
News flash
We don't care about you
>>
>>9287739
Their merch isn't that interesting?
>>
>>9287735
are you fucking sure you want to call anyone mongoloid, retard
>>
>>9287639
Yeah, i get it. Its a shame really, though i think with all the other drama going on in the thread they might not notice it at all. hue.
>>
>>9287790
i dont use google, i use bing

checkmate
>>
>>9287796
.... yup a retard you guys
>>
>>9287782
What anon. Are you telling me you don't want an "I've made new friends @ Tomocon" T-shirt?
>>
>>9287808
Nope, because that would be a lie. ;-)
>>
File: murrican vs brit.png (51KB, 635x171px) Image search: [Google]
murrican vs brit.png
51KB, 635x171px
>>9287735
>>9287790
>>9287796
Both is correct. I agree with 'offence' anon that other anon is a retard for not checking facts.
>>
>>9287808
I would like a "I survived the Tomo Bouncy Castle and all I got was a ride in an ambulance" shirt and a "Those maids are menstruating up there" sweater please!
>>
>>9287808
any word on the tomocon cosplay orgy this year?
>>
>>9287577
Oww no he trusted his online friends. How could anyone every betral him?! They where facebook friends for god's sake.
Let's hope Pedro find a way to restore trust in his online friends one day. The poor guy.
>>
>>9287841
seems like someone needs bing translate
>>
>>9287843
kek
>>
File: seagulls.jpg (703KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
seagulls.jpg
703KB, 900x1200px
>>9287756
This is pretty much my sentiment. We always start out good willed, ready to discuss cosplay and progress, and then someone stirrs the shitpot and it's all going down the drain. That can mean only one thing: Everyone involved in the drama gets off on it.

Not to mention that the first half of it all, people were like
>posting a facebook screenshot of that post is backstabbing bro, not cool.
We weren't even fucking shittalking about Pedro, until some people rolled in.
Welcome to the shitpile.

Thankfully, it seems to stabilise again and we're now back to tomofair. How may events do they have in a year again?
>>
you guys are fucktards.. Why you keep spilling thee about Pedro, Ximena, Shannon, Siasity.. Just stop it. you ppl are FAR FAR FAR away from perfect.. These people are real. They say it if they do not like you and they will be your best friend if they do like you. So look in the mirror BICTHESS!!!
>>
>>9287919
Do you need punctuation help? Are your keys sticky? Ellipses are three dots, a period is just one. Bitches is one s and you really don't need three exclamation marks. Hope that helps! :^)
>>
File: 1463640269870.png (1MB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
1463640269870.png
1MB, 1080x720px
>>9287919
>these people are real
aw anon you poor innocent soul.
>>
>>9287299
I understand why the kid is cleaning his friendslist. Nothing special to build drama around. Pretty weak and stupid to post this status just because you have a personal vendetta with him. Esspecially if you are 'his friend'. You failed at that part buddy.
>>
>>9287919
Yeah Siasity is so real... hahahahaha. Are you really that naive anon? Siasity is a back stabbing and lying bitch. Please clean your delusions about that girl.
>>
>>9287756
It was going so well. And now we are back at this bullshit again.
Can the dramakickers please leave the room?
>>
>>9287912
>OP makes a thread.
>Propanon and OP (posting as an anon) try to steer the thread with WIP content and starting new discussions.
>Someone posts about last thread's drama but nobody picks up on it or cares.
>Questions are posted, small talk occurs and discussions have actual content to them.
>Suddenly, weak drama is posted.
>Shitposts everywhere, gulls refuse to ignore these posts and keep taking the bait.
>Storm passes, but new drama gets posted or someone relights the previous drama despite people being done with it.
>310 posts are made, OP waits for the current shitstorm to pass and makes a new thread.
I can't wait for the next thread and the post Castlefest/DCC discussion.
>>
>>9287954
Same. Can we feed up the thread with pretty cosplay pictures? I'll start.
>>
File: best-sdcc-2016-cosplay-wrapup.jpg (71KB, 650x424px) Image search: [Google]
best-sdcc-2016-cosplay-wrapup.jpg
71KB, 650x424px
>>9287957
Sure thing! Here is some Spaceballs: The Skimpy Cosplay
>>
File: 3.jpg (61KB, 641x960px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
61KB, 641x960px
I love these soft colors. It's too bad that this type of photography isn't more popular in the west. Idol and magical girl themes look perfect with it.
>>
File: aersome-cosplay-22.jpg (56KB, 490x735px) Image search: [Google]
aersome-cosplay-22.jpg
56KB, 490x735px
>>9287960
Have an alien on a playground.
>>
>>9287964
That's indeed a gorgeous picture imo
>>
>>9287965
I see your Alien on a playgrounds and raise it with noface riding the cat bus on a crossing.

Actually, this would be a cool thing to do with my old bike...
>>
>>9287965
that collar, pretty funny.
>>
>>9287964
>Soft portrait
>Bokeh
>Bubbles in the air to make the shot more interesting and magical
>More bokeh
I kinda like it, although that overly smoothed skin is a bit too much.
>>
>>9287912
I hope they decide that one TomoFair and one TomoCon a year is good enough. But I know the organization had big plans with a festival, but decided to cancel it for now. I guess they should better keep it at 2 a year. You have to think with all the time they spent at a certain event. I don't have the feeling they really have passion for it and they just do it to become bigger. But why not combine, St. Tomo, why not combine? It would make Tomo so much better and bigger, I am sure of it.
>>
>>9287972
Reminds me of the gundam on a bicycle.
>>
>>9287975
He's domesticated
>>
File: GundamBike.jpg (33KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
GundamBike.jpg
33KB, 480x320px
>>9287985
>>
>>9287739
Tomotired is my favourite one.

Who of you gulls are going to be at wintercastle?
>>
>>9287988
either that, or into some dd/lg.
>>
File: Frozone needs a dancebelt.jpg (124KB, 513x683px) Image search: [Google]
Frozone needs a dancebelt.jpg
124KB, 513x683px
>>9287989
That's the one!
>>
File: 1479010140163.jpg (365KB, 1600x2036px) Image search: [Google]
1479010140163.jpg
365KB, 1600x2036px
>>9287995
I wished I had this pic during the Overbulge thing...
>>
File: jessie.jpg (138KB, 467x700px) Image search: [Google]
jessie.jpg
138KB, 467x700px
I always liked this Jessie from Pokemon.
>>
>>9288003
Nah, Sabrina is where it's at!
>>
>>9288011
She's a little older than I remember... hehehe
>>
>>9287998
I'm cracking up hahahahha
>>
I wonder how many Yuri on Ice cosplayers will be at DCC X-mas since there's an ice ring
>>
>>9288011
I always had a weakspot for Skyla and Elesa
>>
File: spawn.jpg (114KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
spawn.jpg
114KB, 640x960px
>>9288020
Oh dear.

>cosplay pic posting
>>
>>9288020
>Yuri on Ice
>It's not a yuri show about ice skaters
>>
>>9288038
ikr this had me so dissapointed.
plus point for rozenmaiden tea pic btw
>>
I don't get the hype about yuri on ice, I haven't watched it but the fangirls make me not want to. I'm a fan of gay couples but the fandom is cringy as fuck.
>>
>>9288038
yaoi>yuri
>>
Looking forward to Viencon..
>>
>>9287831
I would buy these!
>>
>>9288075
Isn't that with every fandom?

>selfpost in cosplay. Cringefest
>>
>>9288075
The same reason why I don't watch it. Also.. thanks for all the spoilers... I will wait for it.. maybe till next year, before I will watch it. Maybe.
>>
>>9288087
spoilers? pls
>>
>tfw no boyfriend to do a couple cosplay with
>>
>>9287941
The only real thing about her is her giant nose....which she photoshops sometimes
>>
File: clannad.jpg (242KB, 1024x761px) Image search: [Google]
clannad.jpg
242KB, 1024x761px
>>9288100
>tfw no girlfriend to do a couple cosplay with
>>
>>9288096
THE GAYS apparently
>>
>>9288109
i dont call that a spoiler, nobody told plot...
>>
>>9288096
I was referring to the fangirls.
>>
>>9288117
A show having fans is a spoiler...?
>>
>>9288118
You don't know what a spoiler means?
>>
>>9288126
Not all fans spoil a show/movie/game you know... spoiling is telling plot. being a fan is not a spoiler... I dont think YOU get the meaning of the word.
>>
File: P1020073.jpg (97KB, 964x628px) Image search: [Google]
P1020073.jpg
97KB, 964x628px
>>
>>9288135
So you and I know what a spoiler mean and still we didn't understand each other.. or maybe you didn't understand me. It's OK. That can happen. Still I am not always happy to see everything about the episodes of the anime (or an anime I follow, but I haven't seen the episode yet). So that can be a bummer.
>>
File: pC8jf5t4eWCDKcMu.jpg (12KB, 263x200px) Image search: [Google]
pC8jf5t4eWCDKcMu.jpg
12KB, 263x200px
>>9288105
kek, may the luck be in our favor someday
>>
>>9287919
Obvious false flag ah mattie.

Also I am back.

I love the fact that in the last few years “ghetto”-culture gets exploited on conventions. People who are somewhat non-White tend to appropriate “street”-culture for the sake of being interesting. People who never even walked the streets flaunt with their pseudo-ghetto aura “Oh look at me I eat chicken, I am soooooooooo interesting and non-White” while being surrounded by white vultures craving “black” friends.

Also; everyone here should climb a giant mountain of uncircumcised floppy dicks, You offended me greatly. Not because of the mediocre hate spouting from yours every autistic manletmouths but because of the utterly pathetic quality of roasts. At least come with some fire, this is soooooooo boring. Which is probably the reason of the “””hate”””, you are all so boring that anyone not conforming to your standard of “fun” (which is comparable to fucking a sack of rotten potatoes on a rainy Autumnday) will be berated in the most boring, underwhelming and pathetic way possible.

Instead of wasting time berating us, hit us up on conventions (it's not hard to find us, you’ll hear us screaming for attention) and hang out with us, you'll have the best time in the world. Or at least call us faggots and throw glass in our face.
>>
File: 52889658.jpg (61KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
52889658.jpg
61KB, 400x400px
>>9288170
>>
>>9288170
oh look someone needs attention again
>>
>>9288170
I don't know, but though it is not my type of fetish, fucking a sack of rotten potatoes on a rainy autumn day sounds far from the now. If you call that standard, what would be non-standard?

Also, I doubt I'd have the best time with you. Get of your high horse and just admit that you are just like anybody else: just another guy who is no more or less interesting than anybody else.
>>
File: 1472305701446.jpg (21KB, 626x417px) Image search: [Google]
1472305701446.jpg
21KB, 626x417px
Well, we just reached the bump limit. The new thread is up at >>9288194
Thread posts: 307
Thread images: 51

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.