[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Armageddon Expo/NZ thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 341
Thread images: 21

Get in here, kiwis.

Thoughts on the event and its cosplay welcome. Or just dump pics.
>>
>>9231809
Cosplay is definitely more mainstream now. Event in general seemed to be appealing to a more mainstream crowd too. Cosplay comp and stage were awesome.
>>
What's the deal with all the supposed reports of bullying/harassment? People just being 'softer' about it now, or is it actually getting really bad?
>>
>>9232619
The Jack Sparrow was as bad as people are saying. I can verify that. Not too sure about others but with the amount of new people coming in with no real idea of conventon culture each year the crowd is getting worse and worse so it's likely not only people being sensitive.
>>
What's with the theft? I heard both dealers and AA had shoplifters, and there was that guy on the monday who just grabbed someones bag and did a runner through the cafe area.

Cosplayers were cool though. Saw a lot more bought costumes then previous years.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1476514499651.jpg (14KB, 480x200px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1476514499651.jpg
14KB, 480x200px
post yfw cospasifik
>>
>>9232854
is it true that someone broke his prop on purpose?
>>
>>9232683
There's always going to be bad sorts at cons and a lack of security and the massive crowds would create ideal situations for them. Unless the security steps up or stalls start taking precautions against them, it'll probably continue.
>>
I LOVE YOU CAROLINE
>>
>>9232670
>>9232619
There's that one dickhead I always see mentioned in these threads.
>>
>>9232890
It's possible considering how arrogant he was leading up to the convention. But on the other side of the coin, he did say it was fragile. Still felt so bad for him seeing it broken.
>>
>>9233143
It looked to be made from expanding foam with no kind of core throughout so I'm not surprised it broke easily. Sucks for the guy, his heart seemed to be in the right place, even if he sounded arrogant on the facebook group and his dance dragged on far too long.
>>
>>9232683
last year there was an organised team of shoplifters operating. likely the same this year.

>>9232670
yeah he's getting worse. and the other jack with him was about as bad
>>
>>9233376
>organised team of shoplifters
For a con? That's pathetic, those people must lead sad, sad lives.
>>
As someone who always liked cosplay but is too poor/chickenshit to attempt it, I enjoyed seeing what folks did this year.

>the "usual" crazily designed dresses that impressed me
>that young girl's zelda was awesome
>the moana dude had a good look, dance went on for a while
>diablo was amazing
>was expecting cringe when I heard "undertale skit" but it was surprisingly pretty alright
>the silent cosplay skit [spoiler]forgot what they were from[/spoiler] was pretty slick
>girl dancing out to her cardcaptor ship
[spoiler]>I want to fuck mettaton[/spoiler]

auckland seems like it's getting too big at times though, attracting shit like shoplifters and having a bunch of stores stocking the exact same stuff. And what's this about a captain jack creeper?
>>
>>9234554
Yeah, no surprises they were asian. Probably mainlander Chinese.
>>
>>9234568
Apparently the Captain Jack flattened a small child while trying to chat up its mum/sister/whatever, was also generally an obnoxious douche being 'in character' all the fucking time
>>
Buy fag here, I wish all the bootleggers would piss off

can confirm, that Jack sparrow was a dick
>>
>>9234568
Silent skit? Which one was that? The group one or?
>>
It was cool to see Kawamori there, I hope we get more animation guests beyond garden variety dub VAs
>>
>>9234575
"in character" cosplays frustrate me when they use it as an excuse to act out. I'm usually wary of deadpool cosplayers for that reason. It's cool to be a little in character but some people get off on the power of anonymity a bit too much

>>9234577
yeah, the group of three that won an award, there was mind control, flags and poison drinking.
>>
>>9234580
Thought so! I thought the LED wine glass trick was fantastic.
>>
>>9234579
I'd kill to see more Japanese industry guests or even Japanese voice actors or bands even. I always get so jealous of overseas cons getting ridiculous guest line ups whereas we get Mela Lee again
>>
>>9234576
The bootleggers are supposed to have signs saying that their stuff isn't legit, but apparently none of the stalls did this. Wonder how many bootleg Dark Angel Olivia figures got sold this weekend.
>>
Jack Sparrow guy is always a fucking creep, he's a jerk outside of the cosplay/con scene and even worse in cosplay.
>>
Wasn't Glenn going to have a panel? Did anyone go to it? If so how much did you cringe?
>>
>>9234580
There was a deadpool around trying to be lulsorandom,getting close to and leaning on girls of all ages too. I just told him to shove off, unfortunately I didn't know if he was bad enough for me to tell security.

>>9234579
Agreed, it was a nice nod to anime fans.

>>9234568
>girl dancing out to her cardcaptor ship
Huge respect to this girl, I loved every minute of it and her costume looked really well made (especially for novice).

>>9234583
The exact moment I died of how good that group was. In fact the entire comp this year was really good, it was awesome to see it grow and have more people attempt skits.

>>9234599
I breezed past the stage in the morning and saw a handful of people in there but didn't stick around. I think the earlier time slots are harder to fill up regardless of who you are.
>>
>>9234626
pretty sure the cardcaptor girl was in open class. I was a bit surprised she didn't get an award, but the comp was really intense this year.
>>
>>9234630
She made the entire thing in a couple of weeks. I think if she took a little bit more time she would've gotten an award. Stiff competition though with both costumes and skits in open
>>
>>9234599
I walked past during one of them and there was maybe four people? It's hard having a panel at an early time of day, but on the other hand it feels like karma for the amount of times he interrupted others panels
>>
>>9234572
they were brown.
>>
>>9234672
Making a costume for open class in a couple of weeks with the standard the competition is at these days is pretty careless. Even the novice was really impressive this year, the winners for it seemed like they'd be right at home in open.
>>
>>9231809
mates spacemarine was kicking about. will be great when he actually paints it up
>>
>>9234678
Yeah I think they pushed themselves too much in that regard. They looked fantastic but that time period = Rushed construction. Good on them for entering anyway and doing a skit though. Just at the end of the day Open is tough.
>>
>>9234680
It was her first time in open though so I expect she didn't quite know what she was up against. I look forward to seeing what she puts out next year. Look forward to seeing if someone can top Diablo's insane costume or the trio's skit too.
>>
>>9234683
I like this photo, the costume almost looks like a vinyl figure or something.
>>
I was kind of surprised at some of the people who got awards, but the judges know more than what we simply see from the outside so who knows.
>>
>>9234683
god this costume was just fantastic. Really thought he would take out the cup too.
>>
>>9234701
None of the awards seemed out of place to me?
>>
>>9234706
There was just a couple of people who I thought would've got awards over others.
>>
>>9234701
Every time Diana gets a technical award it gives me life. Would love to read one of her comp forms/construction diary things!
>>
>>9235269
If you're friends with her on fb she posts all her progress photos on there.
>>
I wish the cosplay guests got to do panels , they were amazing
>>
>>9235529
I heard that they were asked if they wanted to do any and they said no, so not the con's fault.
>>
>>9235543
Doing a panel should be part of the deal when they agree to be a guest.
>>
>>9235730
Personally I don't agree with this, mainly because I can see Armageddon losing guests if they have a strict criteria. I'd rather see quests without panels than not see them at all
>>
File: image.png (567KB, 825x550px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
567KB, 825x550px
>>
File: image.png (577KB, 825x550px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
577KB, 825x550px
>>9236398
>>
File: image.png (632KB, 825x550px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
632KB, 825x550px
>>9236399
>>
File: image.png (681KB, 825x550px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
681KB, 825x550px
>>9236402
>>
File: image.png (574KB, 825x550px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
574KB, 825x550px
>>9236403
>>
File: image.png (881KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
881KB, 900x600px
>>9236406
>>
File: image.png (623KB, 550x825px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
623KB, 550x825px
>>9236409
>>
File: image.png (594KB, 825x550px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
594KB, 825x550px
>>9236410
>>
File: image.png (619KB, 825x550px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
619KB, 825x550px
>>9236414
>>
File: image.png (585KB, 825x550px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
585KB, 825x550px
>>9236415
>>
>>9236402
>>9236406
These two were my favourite skits. There's just something about silent/semi silent skits that I enjoy. I hope I see more. No idea what either are from, must be getting old.
>>
I quite like how they split the entries this year in the competition so you knew who was open vs novice
>>
>>9236943
I thought they always did that?
>>
>>9236959
Nope, used to just be in the order that entry forms were received so you never knew which category each contestant was in.
>>
>>9236398
To my untrained eye her choreography looked nice but the dance seemed pretty poorly executed t b h
>>
>>9236969
yeah it was shit anon
>>
>>9236969
She had injured herself and had to last minute change the skit to be something easier for her. Maybe she still bit off more than she could handle with her injury but at least she tried.
>>
>>9236969
she made a post saying she was about to throw up on stage too. Remember to eat on the comp day kiddies.
>>
>>9237734
Probably nervous too, poor girl.
>>
>>9237841
There seemed to be a lot more nerves than usual around the competition this year.
>>
>>9238187
I'm not sure if it were anything in particular but I know some contestants had never done skits before
>>
>>9238187
I guess because the standard in the last few years has really gone up and that could be intimidating for newbies? I saw quite a few tears in the line and before judging. Makes me feel sad because everyone is so friendly and welcoming I wish they wouldn't feel put off.
>>
>>9238187
>>9238311
It seems to be all new people entering as well, all the old cnzers seem to be past competing.
>>
>>9238703
The only old CNZers who entered were Diana, Casey, Tash/Anita/Chonny. Really interesting seeing how it's dwindled down.
>>
>>9238726
It's nice to still see old faces entering, the day I don't recognise any of the competitors by name will be a strange one.
>>
>>9238703
I still compete these days but my job and health take priority, so I've gone from every comp to one comp every other year or so. You never realise how much free time you had as a student until you start working full time...
>>
>>9238897
Same here, I didn't quite realize how much competing takes out of you until I had other responsibilities.
>>
A lot of the older compers compete still but are often aware of their limits and know if they won't finish in time they can postpone and enter something at a later date. Taking into mind their own health and wanting to enjoy the weekend too. That's not to say some of the younger faces don't also keep this in mind (or that people who have been around for years still push themselves leading up to comp. day).

Also other older faces will sometimes enter at one of the earlier cons of the year and would rather just avoid the stress for the Auckland show so they're still around, but if you only go to the Auckland event you might not see them on stage then.
>>
>>9238726
Some of the Older CNZers started Judging too
>>
>>9238917
we also all hate Bill :D I love how he responds to legitimate and valid criticism of security for vendors and attendees with pouting like a child! So professional!
>>
>>9238956
I will never understand why he is a member of CNZ. He should let someone else deal with the social media side of things entirely.
>>
>>9238961
His PA is no better.
>>
>>9238963
Therese? Yeah I hear she's a bit insane. Can't see her leaving passive aggressive comments to small criticisms of a large event though.
>>
>>9238966
nah, she just blocks people (which she has every right to do, that's her choice) from the same account she uses to make announcements for the event - which is incredibly shit given those announcements generally include quite important info, like weapons policies and security warnings. Also yes, she is a dick.
>>
>>9238970
its weird, she started off as a cosplayer and was part of the community so I would have thought she would have been a good person for the geddon team. But nope.
>>
>>9232670
homeboy is honestly just an asshole ae
>>
>>9234568
>>9234575
I was standing behind the girl he was 'chatting up' at the time. Talked to her and boy after to see if they were okay - she was 19, cosplaying Oracle, barely dressed but deflecting his questions pretty well. Boy was her little brother. After he K.O'd the kid he used his apology as an opportunity to talk to her more. Whole situation was fucking uncomfortable as shit to see go down.
>>
>>9238966
>>9238970
>>9239084
Dealing w/ her as a vendor honestly is the worst experience. She's super passive aggressive over email :/
>>
>>9239101
Therese is the sheer definition of passive aggressive and nasty. I hate having to talk to her via email.
>>
>>9239101
>>9239138
What is there to even be passive aggressive about in these cases...?
>>
>>9239143
literally nothing, but she always makes sure it sounds like you're wasting her time. Their process is super unintuitive, so I always find myself asking to confirm things, but it's never a pleasant exchange :/
>>
>>9239186
Damn, you'd think it wouldn't be hard to hire competent people for these positions. Guess we're talking about Bill here though, anything is possible.
>>
>>9232619
It's the furries complaining about the harassment.
>>
>>9239234
didn't one say they got stuff thrown at them? Furry or not, nobody should have to put up with that treatment.
>>
>>9239258
I thought people had warmed up to furries a bit too. Would surprise me if the people doing it weren't 14 year old boys who had read about the old 4chan furry hatred and were basing their action off of that.
>>
>>9238970
dealing with her as a vendor also. she's pretty 2 faced. will be all nice n buddy buddy then act like a cunt when other ppl are around ( mostly that fuck fairgrey and his sycophants )
if shit goes wrong she blames a mystery person. Never her fault.
the less i have to deal with her the better.
sad really cause i love Geddon. i make good pinga and have a blast.
>>
holy fuck I forgot about Armageddon.
>>
>>9239189
He hired her knowing she was the drama hog of the cosplay community so that's on him.
>>
>>9234595
I wish I'd seen this wreck in person
>>
File: Capture.jpg (28KB, 395x140px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
28KB, 395x140px
so did this actually happen
>>
>>9239686
Doubt it. I've never heard anyone bitch about a newcomer taking out a comp, not her or anyone else. People are usually super impressed when a newcomer can win right off the bat.
>>
>>9239686
Maybe one person mumbled something
>>
>>9239686
News to me, don't even remember what she entered. Hope she's not just saying it to start drama or get attention or something.
>>
>>9239754
It honestly wouldn't surprise me if she was, she seems very attention seeking/two faced desu.
>>
>>9239759
what's with all these new faces in the community and wanting attention. Just chill guys.
>>
>>9239754
>>9239724
>>9239707
Well maybe we all think we're a welcoming bunch of saints here, but I know some (older) cosplayers who definitely have that attitude, and showed it towards Eveychu when she started entering and winning at comp. And now they all suck up to her because she's judge-tier and/or she's actually a really nice person. I'm not saying these sort of comments did or didn't happen to Kayoss cosplay but it has happened in this community before.
>>
>>9239824
The difference might be that Kayoss makes really well made costumes and does deserve her wins, Eveychu leaves a lot to be desired in the construction of some of hers.
>>
>>9239824
It's really not the older cosplayers sucking up to Kealy now that she's a judge.
>>
>>9239824
I remember hearing people bitching about it. but not in a hate hate way, just typical catty crap way. "omg its like her first show. i bet her next costume is shit" etc

>>9239759
she not really. she's a cool kid and loves what she does. never got any 2 facedness from her at all. unlike some of the ppl running the show
>>
>>9239829
Kealy wouldn't have won all her awards if she didn't deserve them. Michaela who was the judge during kealy's competitive time, woukd see through any construction that wasn't up to standard. I personally respect Michaela a lot and trust her judgement.
>>
>>9239886
What is wrong with people, I hate nerds
>>
>>9239898
bitches be bitches regardless of geeky tendencies.
>>
>>9239902
That's true
>>
Ya'll are a bunch of cunts
If you're gonna bitch someone out, do it out of anon.
>>
>>9239960
Hi Therese
>>
>>9239960
Nah
>>
...who is going to Tauranga next year?
>>
Did anyone watch through the Armageddon wrap-up Q&A thing they had on their facebook page? They mentioned big changes to the cosplay contest (and Dunedin getting added back in too) - I wonder what the changes will be.

>>9240007
I'm thinking about it since I've never been there before, but the timing might be a little awkward with Wellington for me.
>>
>>9240007
I can't see many people aside from the people who actually live in Tauranga and other nearby cities going, maybe some Aucklanders. The timing with Wellington is terrible.
>>
>>9240007
I would be more keen to go if it was closer to Jan/Feb, just as an excuse to go to The Mount haha. I miss the beach there.
>>
>>9240049
They said the contest will stay the same but the prizes will be changing. I think they might actually be listening to complaints for once
>>
>>9240007
I will be, it's just a matter of making a couple of costumes for both cons and buy some costumes. It's an excuse to travel for me, that's all
>>
>>9240105
Finally something other than Trinity Treasures vouchers! (Watch as it's even more Trinity Treasures vouchers)
>>
>>9240105
>>9240120
Wouldn't be surprised if Worbla NZ was trying to get in on being a sponsor.
>>
>>9240123
Last I heard Worbla NZ wasn't even allowed to be a vendor, let alone a sponsor for comp.
>>
>>9240126
What the heck? Why weren't they allowed to be a vendor?
>>
>>9240127
Because it would create competition for Trinity treasures so they weren't allowed, supposedly. They would be an awesome sponsor though.
>>
>>9240128
They don't even stock worbla (and no-one wants wonderflex)
>>
>>9240129
That's what I was thinking! Honestly worbla is way better than wonderflex and a company shouldn't be blocked from vending just because TT is buds with Bill.
>>
>>9240131
It's so stupid. I'd be interested to see how much wonderflex they've actually sold since worbla was introduced, are they even still stocking it? Even when there was no-one selling worbla in NZ everyone just bought theirs from Australia instead of buying wonderflex
>>
>>9240132
/shrug
I just sort of assumed people didn't really buy much from them. They claim to have lots of supplies for cosplayers but they don't really have anything useful.
>>
>>9236402
These guys were amazing!
>>
>>9232619
Fucking Tall Poppy Syndrome
>>
>>9239686
Does anyone know which costume it was?
>>
>>9240192
I believe it was her Eowyn
>>
>>9240049
I really hate when people/organisations announce coming announcements. Just announce what the changes are instead of saying that there will be changes announced at some non disclosed date in the future.
>>
I wish I had decided to go to PAX instead
>>
>>9243040
I'm starting to think I need to check out Australian cons, more people are going to them every year so there must be something they're offering that geddon isn't.
>>
>>9239686
It did, people did it to Shae when she did her daedric armour too; she didn't put up with it and moved on - which is a real shame, she's incredibly talented and I would have loved to see her cosplay more. People love to go on about how nice this community is, but it only lasts til someone decides they don't like you and start some rumour or drama. God, what is with cosplayers and drama!! Just make your damn costumes!!
>>
>>9243246
Unfortunately there are just some really damn nasty people out there, it's such a shame.
>>
>>9243246
Really? That's really depressing. Who is even saying shit like this anyway? People that enter the comp at all? Or complete nobodies?
>>
>>9243246
>how nice this community is
Maybe it used to be but if you're even in the slightest bit known, people are spreading shit, as the community got bigger and the sense of community disappeared, people got cattier.
>>
>>9243246
I loved how Shae swooped in from nowhere and took out the entire comp in one go. She's such a badass. I'm glad she moved on to better and more creative things, she runs her own business and makes her own designs now right?
>>
>>9243733
Agreed. I hate to be all 'back in my day' but it was really different when you would go to an event and know almost all of the cosplayers there. We had our fair share of drama but because the community was small you were more likely to be held accountable for whatever shit you talked. And now it's just... random vendettas and jealousy as far as I can tell? People have more room to be petty and spread dirt about someone in their own circles, from which it spreads further. Also people making vague social media posts bitching about people, but also making 'stop the drama' posts like um... you can't have it both ways.

>>9243757
Yeah, there's no revenge like success. I would really like it if the cosplay contest would do the professionals category for everyone to show off their stuff.
>>
>>9243763
>Also people making vague social media posts bitching about people, but also making 'stop the drama' posts like um... you can't have it both ways.
The amount of 'I wish people would stop vague posting and spread drama all the time!" and then about an hour later post their own vague posting shit. It's hilarious.
>>
>>9243767
Also if you are always the centre of drama, perhaps it's not them it's you
>>
>>9243763
Sophia mentioned during her panel wanting to add in a master's category in future, so it could be a thing.

>>9243767
the amount of shady social media posts I've seen around lately. What on earth do people have to be so bitter about anyway.
>>
>>9243767
>>9243763
Ugh I know a few people in the community who have bullied and been petty towards my friends and/or myself because of cosplay, and also have the audacity to make posts about how they hate drama. Part of me wishes to out them in some way and spill the beans on the mean stuff they say about and do to other people (I even have some screenshots for proof).

But really, what good would it do? I realise that the hurt has already been done and I'm just a salty nerd who wants revenge because I still feel wronged. To try and bring it to light would just be harmful to everyone involved. Instead I've managed to distance myself from them and be in a happier space. Even if not everyone knows what those people are really like, at least I don't have to deal with their shit anymore.

sorry for this blog entry but I'm really tired of 'drama' and can't trust most people who complain about it
>>
>>9243767
It's funny because all the recent 'stop the drama' posts have been from some of the most malicious people I've met who are just getting salty and defensive that people are actually calling them out.
>>
>>9243767
I'm curious about the kind of stuff people say like this to be honest. I wonder what their friends think seeing both kinds of posts?
>>
>>9243869
>Also if you are always the centre of drama, perhaps it's not them it's you
This so hard. Some people seem to have a problem with every new person they become acquainted with. Wonder if they ever stop to think maybe they're the problem.
>>
>>9244162
So true.
I do applaud those who realise this and change their behaviour. It's a shame some people can't.
>>
SO ANYWAY now we're talked drama, how about them picturrs - what's your favourite costume from the con? Where did all these amazing new photographers come from? When will they post new stuff? Capturing Heartbeats is incredible, he's so pro!
>>
Why is that AlterEgo person still trying to import and sell worbla herself when Worbla NZ exists? She is constantly complaining about being out of pocket yet she keeps doing it. Just let it go.
>>
>>9245138
I had shit experiences with ordering from AlterEgo. Never again. I love when she gets all upset about competition with other people selling worbla
>>
>>9245138
She's not - she's trying to get rid of all her stock on hand, which is totally understandable. I don't think she's trying to compete, just cut her losses.
>>
File: worbla.jpg (32KB, 495x176px) Image search: [Google]
worbla.jpg
32KB, 495x176px
>>9245457
She's opening up preorders to try and get more stock in.
>>
I don't want this to sound mean, but I am pretty disappointed in that Sakura Cosplayer's video they posted. They way they talked about how they expected/felt like they should've won something, it almost feels like they're discrediting the judges and winners. Her costume looked wonderful, but if you enter a competition you need to understand and accept that you probably won't win every time and that's just reality.
>>
>>9245870
Hers looked great, but yeah she's competing with people who construct like Diana (hand corded button holes, etc) it's a Gogh contest and the right people won prizes
>>
Gough = tough
>>
>>9245877
Yeah I appreciate her and her work, but as you say it is tough. It's hard to win in your first time in open, it's better to keep expectations lowered.
>>
>>9245870
Didn't she only spend around a week working on the cosplay? You can't rush something so much and then expect to win in open, it's a whole other class than novice.
>>
>>9245870
Yeah I think she got hit hard by moving up into open class, and was also used to making a big impact with skits which gave her validation and self-esteem in the first place. The whole video is her kind of making excuses for not winning anything, which she perceives as failure, while really tonnes of amazing costumes have not won anything in comp and that's just a fact of life. It's sad that she seems to have lost faith in the judging process because of it though.

I think she just needs to step away from comp, take a breather, and enjoy cosplay outside of a competitive environment.
>>
>>9245870
Got a link to the video? I can't find it in the group.
>>
>>9245940
It's on her cosplay page.
>>
>>9245916
People like her are why the judging panel was so important, especially now that competition is so tough. And I have a feeling her and other people who might complain about how they should have won, are the types of people who won't go to that sort of panel.
>>
>>9245944
Obviously you wont want to post that here but are you able to hint at what her page name might be?
>>
I wonder if Glenn will upload his recording of it?
>>
>>9245962
Reply fail, I meant his recording of the competition behind the scenes panel
>>
>>9245974
Thank you
>>
>>9245916
Why on earth did she enter open class? Wasn't her kuzco the first and only time she entered or have I missed something?
>>
>>9245988
She won at Manukau, Best Novice I think? So she had to enter open.
>>
Oh no - this video was not a good idea
>>
>>9245997
>Oh no - this video was not a good idea
what fucking video why will noone link is jesus.
>>
>>9246136
You should be able to find their fb page from what people have been saying in this thread anon.
>>
>>9246228
why the fuck can't you just link it jesus. I don't keep up to date with cosplay communities on facebook and shit since it hurts my brain to read the drama. Fuck it would have been easier to copy paste the fucking link than it would have been for you to type that out.
>>
>>9246341
Well you're a bit of an asshole aren't you?
>>
>>9246341
>I don't keep up to date with cosplay communities on facebook and shit since it hurts my brain to read the drama
>wants link to a drama video
okay anon.
>>
>>9246341
just look at the archive and get a clue newfag
>>
>>9246359
>>9246357
>>9246349
imagine how much time you wasted typing out all those words when 4 key presses would have sufficed
ctrl+c ctrl+v

gee really hard isn't it?
>>
>>9246378
I hope you realize that your attitude is making it so noone will actually give you the link. Are you a part of our community? Because I'm really hoping you're not.
>>
>>9246395
who gives a shit whether i am or not? it isn't just me that asked and you distance otherwise perfectly friendly people by being obtuse and unehlpful. God no wonder so many people leave if a request for something so simple is met with nothing but arrogance rudeness and difficulty.

Fuck i wish i didn't have to live in this country with such fucking special snowflakes everywhere.
>>
>>9246399
Sorry to hurt your feelings, bub.
>>
>>9246399
You said it hurt your brain to read the drama. We're just sparing you from having to watch a video of it.
>>
File: 1412045217795.jpg (99KB, 500x321px) Image search: [Google]
1412045217795.jpg
99KB, 500x321px
>>9246399
>obtuse and unhelpful
>coming from someone getting so butthurt that no-one will spoonfeed them
>calling everyone else special snowflakes
go have a tea and a lie down, you need it
>>
>>9231809
So are Christopher Lloyd and Katana actually going to be there?
>>
>>9246428
>going to be there?
bro
>>
>>9246438
Well I am asking! Don´t tell me they just slapped them in the ad?
>>
>>9246441
They were there. Auckland Armageddon was Labour Weekend.
>>
So. bets on who the new cosplay judges will be?
>>
>>9247361
I'm guessing Kealy and Sophia again?
>>
>>9247383
Sophia & Rozanne are stepping down as judges.
>>
>>9247361
I hope it's someone outside of the community.
>>
>>9247421
I agree, there's not really anyone else form inside the community that hadn't already been asked (and refused) in the past.
>>
I really hope it's at LEAST a cosplayer or costumer. I get very concerned with Bill's thought process sometimes.
As long as the way the comp operates stays the same I will still enter but I am skeptical.
>>
>>9247389
And right after Sophia did her cosplay competition panel too... raises the disturbing possibility that they were made to go. I hope her and Rozanne have the opportunity to hand over the comp to the new judges properly so that the judging process stays intact.
>>
>>9247361
I have a very bad feeling about all this, hopefully I'm worried over nothing but I guess we'll have to wait and see
>>
>>9247480
Is there a video recording of this panel somewhere? I wasn't able to go to AuckGeddon but I'd really love to watch this somehow.
>>
>>9247480
I'm a bit concerned about the fact it sounds like they only stepped down recently, but there's already a whole new judge lineup. That takes a long time to organize and it just makes me feel as if this was something a bit more dodgy.
>>
I don't even enter comp but I'm wary of how it might change because I think it keeps a big focus of the community on construction rather than popularity/being a crowd pleaser. I think it balances out the parade nicely and if it turned into one of the typical australian/american styled comps which are performance based, or they only see your form on the day, I would be really sad.
>>
>>9247487
I wouldn't mind more of a focus on performance, IF they kept the same standard for constuction judging along side it. I'm concerned Bill or someone else involved with geddon might have heard or seen people complaining about how this or that costume should have won, the judging was weird, the winner didn't even get that much applause after one of the competitions and gotten it into his head that the comp needs to change. I know we can't be sure until either of them confirms or denies it but I definitely feel like Sophia and Roseanne would have been made to step down rather than doing it by choice.
>>
>>9246453
Oh... guess Karen will never come to my local area and sign my Katana figure. I fear C. Lloyd will die before I meet him... like Alan Young... I will never meet Unca Scrooge...
>>
It's so shitty they weren't even told about the change over after all their hard work.
>>
>>9247696
Not surprising though since Bill is certainly something.
>>
man I really hope it is worbla nz or something. I can so easily see a 'big' sponsor that is outside the cosplay scene making it a popularity/beauty contest instead of construction based.

>>9247727
Bill's a shitter. I desperately hope that Akiba gets off the ground and branches out a bit (to become a fully fledged con) so there's at least a bit of competition. Otherwise I'm probably going to retire from going to geddon altogether and just stick to the auscons.
>>
>>9248202
Akiba isn't happening next year at least I've heard.
>>
>>9248202
Welcome to the country of little options. It's either suck it up with the Monopoly or fuck off overseas. A lot of things make me really dislike this country. And a lot of others make me love it to. Sigh.
>>
>>9248202
is he ever going to retire?
>>
>>9248202
pretty sure Akiba won't be happening. Your best bet is to enter at Overload.
>>
>>9247466
Ten bucks says it's Trinity bloody treasures again, or someone they're related to.
>>
>>9247480
I highly doubt this. Michaela tries to do a handover when she stepped down, gave a massive amount of written info to Bill to hand over and Kealy never got it. Course Bill swore up and down that he gave her everything she needed...sure u did bruh
>>
>>9248451
They've said that it's new sponsors and that's why the prizes will be better. The question is just who those sponsors are.
>>
I wonder if it's PB Tech?
>>
>>9248470
I was talking about the handover info for judges..? Sponsors can't possibly get worse
>>
>>9248524
Anon I think you're confused, I'm replying to
>Ten bucks says it's Trinity bloody treasures again, or someone they're related to.

Unless you worded your original post very poorly.
>>
Does anyone else find Fish & Swallow's cosplay videos really boring?
>>
>>9248631
compared to the big flashy overseas ones, yeah, but given the quality/variety of cosplayer to work with I think they're fine.
>>
>>9248631
I really like them!
>>
>>9248631
I think they're not bad for con vids and I like their use of effects so far. It's nice to see cosplay videography gaining some momentum in NZ.
>>
>>9248631
No, they are dreamy
>>
>>9248631
I feel like their videos drag on too long. After about 30 seconds you've usually seen most of what will be in the rest of the video.
>>
>>9243934
Like Miike?
>>
>>9248892
Who is that? The fake boi?
>>
>>9248633
this. I'd like to see some more variation in their work; they tend to use a lot of sweeping establishing shots - which are great, but mixing it up with some closeups would be awesome. And yeah...there are some super talented cosplayers in nz but not enough to fill out a whole vid with master level work.
>>
>>9248892
Who even is that?
>>
>>9248987
Yokai Cos, they seem to be friends with the attention whores of CNZ so I wouldn't be surprised if they're a drama monger as well.
>>
>>9249698
Pretty much correct.
>>
>>9249717
I wonder how all the attention whores become friends, surely they would be fighting over who gets the most attention?
>>
>>9249793
I suppose they just have a lot in common, for all we know maybe they share tips, lmao.
>>
>>9249698
Hi Casey. Or Elisha, whichever the fuck one of you it is. This is why nobody who's been in the community for a while will talk to you. Go sit in the corner and think about why the fuck you made that grape abomination.
>>
File: image.jpg (32KB, 768x146px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 768x146px
>>9250104
Hello, Casey here. I'm not sure why you came to that conclusion considering I don't really have a problem with Miike, I just choose not to associate myself with them. I purely just lurk here and dump photos.
Sorry if you didn't like my Grape costume, but I thought it was hilarious. You have a good day now.
>>
>>9250104
oh wow i can smell the salt from here

hello from someone else who doesn't associate with Yokai Cos any more

desu the list is growing, you can't go round calling out just those two people anymore, it's pretty old hat
>>
>>9250104
That was really rude of you. I think you should re-evaluate your decisions on purposely putting people down.

For one, I thought their fruit costumes were really cute and something you wouldn't seen cosplayed that often.
>>
>>9250104
someones vag is sandy
>>
>>9250104
Judging by that attitude it seems like you're the one noone wants to talk to. Cosplaying is hard enough as it for people without judgemental gits like you.
>>
>>9250104
i don't even like casey but that was a bit unnecessary
>>
hey, f&s here. thanks for the critique – my cosplay videography atm is pretty fledgling desu, and i'm always working on and looking for ways to improve my work. i take a lot of cues from sneaky zebra's work as well as action choreography/cinematography in film/animation, which is why I tend use a lot of wides (as both a technical thing and a narrative mechanism).

closeups are something I've considered but have yet to implement (ironically, I use macros all the dang time in my non-cosplay work and I can't get enough of them, ha). often this is due to time constraints, esp. on the con floor where it's crowded and I don't want to take up a space for too long, but I've been trying to think of ways I can incorporate them into my private shoots without having it disrupt the flow of the narrative. it's all a work in progress, but I hope I can progress into creating videos that appeal to a wider audience! thanks again.
>>
wow, not sure how desu ended up in that post when i meant atm. also how the heckie do you reply to posts on this thing
>>
>>9250143
Desu pops up randomly, dunno why. To reply tap their post number :)
>>
>>9250143
'ta bee honest' gets changed to desu, its a world filter
>>
>>9250147
bless u kind stranger

>>9250149
this makes a lot of sense...

>>9248947
my above post was meant to be in reply to this, haha
>>
>>9249698
Who do you mean by attention whores? I haven't been paying attention to the recent friend circles lmao
>>
>>9250166
I think this is fairly obvious
>>
>>9250166
Probably whoever they take a lot of photoshoots with
>>
File: image.jpg (87KB, 960x637px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87KB, 960x637px
>>9250390
?
>>
>>9250393
I don't really know them or have a problem with them but my God those wig fringes :(.
>>
>>9250104
Nope, I'm not either of them sorry! Try again.
>>
Anyway, maybe y'all would have a lot less ~drama~ in your life if you didn't feel the need to be "friends" with every person you hated. It's not like its hard to just ignore someone's existence or be pleasant to them the few times you see each other in person. But no, instead you guys choose to be friends with someone and then bitch about them behind their backs, to people that are also friends with them. Y'all are a bunch of petty idiots.
>>
>>9250486
This the fake friend thing is stupid
>>
>>9250486
Yeah, I've heard the crew in that photo above do that a lot. It's kind of a shame they drama longer instead of just moving on and be friends with people they like instead. Maybe they can learn from it but who knows, they petty as fuck
>>
>>9250562
I find the unfriend and ignore works well enough. All they do is talk badly about other people and that's not very good conversation lol
>>
>>9250568
How boring. It"s not surprising that no-one wants to be friends with that group anymore.
>>
>>9250393
Ugh can't they all just leave the community already? I'm so tired of them talking shit about everyone.
>>
>>9250577
Who are they even talking shit about? I only kind of know that group but from what I heard they had beef with very few people??
>>
>>9250580
They only have beef with anyone they ever talk to for a while it seems like. The type of people who get a boner from talking shit and making a few other people seem like the bad guy. That's why it's hard to sort this shit out cos the blame always falls on someone else, never this group
>>
>>9250585
Huh, really? Whenever I talked to them the only people they disliked was the Casey/Elisha group
>>
>>9250586
I think the group they have issues with is getting bigger since Yokai joined their ranks. Can't say if they all share the same opinion about everybody, but that's how friend groups work. One of your friends dislikes someone, so you're more inclined to dislike them too...
>>
>>9250577
Ughhhh ikr! All the drama hoes should just leave!! They're all as bad as each other. That group they beef with isn't much better. Mama Courts isn't gonna do anything to call them out, why isn't she helping us with these bullies?
>>
>>9250596
What about this rumor I heard about a group that bullied Yokai? Is that true?
>>
>>9250599
Think about it, there's a lot of politics at play here. Mamma Courts is doing her bit bit by providing support and cosplay advice to those who need it. She's not going to go blurbing names in CNZ, that's gonna cause more problems then it solves. AFAIK she's remaining a neutral party.
>>
>>9250602
Kind of want to know but all I've seen is passive aggressive vague fb posts on the subject. I'm sure it's a very complicated and personal story that's not going to come out anytime soon
>>
Fucking hell maybe the reason y'all suck shit at cosplay is cause you spend more time on here then you do making an effort with your cosplay? How the fuck don't y'all have anything better to than to talk shit about other people? Y'all are the exact people that got bullied at high school didn't ya?
>>
>>9250602
I know the info on that and all that will be said is that there was very severe comments made towards Yokai from one of their old friend groups that ended up causing a hospital visit for Yokai. So Yokai has very valid reasons to be disliking some people.
>>
>>9250603
Its sad but at the end of the day if she's not going to call them out then who will? If any of you know Mama Courts personally please tell her to call them out so that all this bullying can stop
>>
>>9250609
So how does that make Yokai one to start drama?
>>
>>9250609
It is a very complicated situation. Not something someone outside of the event could ever fully comprehend. I suggest we stop discussing this,lest more hate is thrown in a direction it shouldn't.
>>
>>9250614
It doesn't! Mystery solved, they didn't start any drama. People screwed them over and Yokai has responded by unfriending and ignoring, which is rather sensible IMO.
>>
>>9250613
More often than not, bullying is confused with getting offended by a misunderstanding. Calling someone out when you don't know the whole story is a mistake.
>>
This is all about fighting over love live outfits isn't it?
>>
>>9250613
well shit its not like Mama Courts is much of a saint herself. Bitch hides behind her fake confidence thinking shes more than she actually is, talks mad shit about people behind their backs and claims to be wonderful person. Yet I don't really see her doing shit for the actual community. People like Rozanne are the real people, not two faced bitches like Courtney and her group of friends who aren't worth shit
>>
>>9250621
fuk u I am Miku fgt
>>
>>9250623
SOMEBODY ELSE SEES IT THANK GOD
>>
>>9250623
Way to be rude lol. Courtney's a tough mother fucker. She'll tell you what you need to hear, whether you want to hear it or not. She has enough trouble working on her own stuff with her fibro to even consider helping out with events or judging. She helps the community in other ways.
>>
>>9250629
"Hello yes I am mother tell me everything so I know everybody's secrets, tell them to all my friends and bitch about people behind their backs. Blah blah blah pity me pity me look how hard I work I'm such a special snowflake"
>>
>>9250629
>consider helping out with events or judging
I don't think anyone would want her to be a judge.
>>
>>9250633
Lol there's only one group I know who actually would say this about mama courts
>>
>>9250638
M8 literally everyone I meet dislikes her. If you think there's only one group who doesn't, then oh boy are you behind the times.
>>
>>9250629
If shes so tough than why not do something to actually help? We all have something, you wanna make excuses then thats cool but that has to be applied to everyone. Again if she really cared she'd at least try to help, yet I don't see her doing anything other than spreading rumors
>>
>>9250638
Yea sorry bub I'm not a fan of her either. I don't like loud people
>>
>>9250642
I refuse to take photos of her cause she is loud and just talks about herself aye
>>
>>9250639
Literally everyone I meet likes her. This just shows that we associate with very different groups of people - the positive kind and the kind that just wants to talk shit about other people.
>>
>>9250642
Can she please stop her obnoxious screaming during the cosplay comps like??? Supporting your friends is a++ but fuck, doing it at the hearing expense of everybody in a 20m radius is not.
>>
>>9250648
What are you doing on here then lololol
But jokes aside, you do realise that it is normal and okay to not like everybody right? It is goddamn impossible to like and be on good terms with everybody you meet. And that is okay.
>>
>>9250648
You understand that if you roll with her and her group of two faced drama leeches than you do associate with people who talk shit right? The difference is at some people are straight up and well you and your friends like to do it behind peoples backs
>>
>>9250653
Oh for sure, I don't like everyone in the community. It's the same for any community. I try not to dislike someone because of what you hear, but there are cases where you hear a lot from different people about a particular person, so you just don't associate with them.

I just can't stand it when people try to turn the whole community against someone they personally don't like.
>>
>>9250649
Yea that would be lovely
>>
>>9250658
> straight up
> anonymous chat board
>>
Hey everyone, Mamma Courts here. First of all, I don't think I could ever be a judge because I have no idea what I'm doing, I just make it up as I go along and have fun making my cosplays.
Calling out people's names does nothing but ostracise people and cause a flow of hate. There's no need for that. And how am I to know that the information that I end up hearing isn't just a bunch of drama and hate that's beING circulated around. This is exactly why I nevery post names because what if I'm wrong?? And quite honestly, I don't want to call out anybodies names. I would much rather just make a warning post that's delightfully vague, and hope that the offenders see it, and maybe improve their act to be a nicer person. And the only people who have a problem with my vague posts are generally people who have committed some kind of wrong that I vague posted about.

I don't partake in gossip. People don't come to me like you assume and pour their hearts out and give me gossip that you then claim I share around. What kind of shitty person do you think I am? If somebody decides to conside in me, I keep it between me and them because there's no need to tell anyone else.

I actively try to make the cosplay community a nicer place for everyone, but if you think you can do a better job, then by all means, be my guest.

If you have a problem with me personally, then I suggest you message me about it on fb, instead of notching about me anonymously on here. I find all of this hilarious. People come on here, they feel justified behind their anonymous username that they can just crap over anybody and get away with it.

I make cosplay as a form of pain therapy and because I enjoy it. If you have a problem with why I cosplay, then by all means, message me about it.

But please, go ahead and keep being anonymous on this poisonous site, and bitch about everybody behind their backs, and gossip, and spread rumours when you don't know the original stories.
>>
>>9250662
But you can stand people like Mama Courts? Yea you keep on telling yourself you can't stand that sweetie
>>
>>9250669
You mean do exactly what your group of friends is doing?
>>
>>9250669
"I vague post about other peoples problems"
"I don't partake in gossip"

???? I see no logic. You and your vague posts cause widespread rumours, hurt, accusations and many people panic and start pointing fingers. You cause more damage than you do help. If it has nothing to do with you, why do you not stay out of it? It seems like a more mature, sensible thing to do rather than making people across the entire community panic because they're afraid and they're worried they may have done something wrong and it may be them you're talking about. A lot of the younger gen look up to you, and you show them that vaguebooking and creating rumors is the way to go when it really is not.
>>
>>9250669
>I don't partake in gossip
>I keep it between me and them because there's no need to tell anyone else.
> I would much rather just make a warning post that's delightfully vague,

Please stop kidding yourself. If you want to 'call people out' then just message them yourself, like you're suggesting right now that people do to you. You can't act as if you're above drama when you're literally posting gossip to the cnz fb page.
>>
This is the best thing to be linked. I s2g I love how salty you guys all are
>>
>>9250681
I am friends with A LOT of people because I actively try to make friends with anyone I meet. I'd say be more specific about which of my "friends" y are referring to, but I honestly don't care at this point. You're still hiding behind an anonymous name, and causing shit, so why would I pander to you?

I am one single person actively trying to make things a nicer place. You are one single person actively trying to gossip.

This one single person cannot know about all the drama going on in one country.
>>
>>9250684
If I do nothing then I get slandered on here for not doing enough. It's none of my business to all the drama that goes on about, but some of things I hear are just plain shitty, so I vague post about it in the hopes by bringing those shitty things up I can make people re-evaluate themselves and be kinder people from now on.

But please, continue to remain anonymous and continue to chose only snipets of what I've said to focus on and not the sentence as a whole.
>>
>>9250692
I love you so much!!!!! You're a totally beauty!!!! Forget the haters babe!!!!
>>
>>9250688
I don't post any gossip. I point out shitty behaviour and ask people not to do it.

But please, continue to remain anonymous over here and only chose fragments of my word to focus on and not the sentence as a whole.
>>
>>9250699
Thanks! I don't care for the haters. I find it quite a compliment that people take the precious minutes out of their day to shit all over me. How boring must their lives be to only be negative about others :)
>>
>>9250702
Yussss you need more compliments from us all, I LOVE YOU BABE YOU ARE A BLESSING xoxo<3 <3 <3
>>
>>9250698
...okay, why is this so hard for you to understand. If you are not directly a part of a drama, do not post about it, do not involve yourself with it. If people are going to call you out for not doing anything then they're a fucking mindless idiot, because keeping out of a situation that had nothing to do with you is the best thing you can possibly do. Pointing out this "shitty behavior" is making stuff that may be nothing more than fake, nasty rumours well known and involving yourself wheN YOU HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE THING OH MY GOD
>>
>>9250700
You do realise that by vague posting to an entire community about specific people that you are then causing everyone to start gossiping amongst themselves about who the oh so very 'vague' posts are about, right? I don't understand how you don't get that vague posting contributes to drama, but sure keep patting yourself on the back and telling yourself that you're doing the right thing.
>>
>>9250700
I like how its not a problem to be anonymous when people are saying you're a babe but if people say something bad about you then its not okay?
>>
>>9250707
This is an 18+ website.
>>
>>9250708
>>9250709
>>9250710
Oooooh watch out guys you're all anon you're opinion is less valid than someone who chooses not to be anon
>>
I bet half the salty posts here are just certain people being mad they got called out. You talk shit, you get shit. It is how it is.
>>
I like how theres been 72 unique IPs in this thread for a long while now. Guess someone doesn't know you can detect samefagging
>>
>>9250710
>why are anon compliments ok while anon insults aren't?? Huh???
Ok anon
>>
At the end of the day there will always be groups of people who don't like other people. I fell out with a bunch of cosplayers and thought "shit I really fucked up, I shouldn't have done that or this" blah blah, I reget how it's gone but at the end of the day you can't be friends with everyone and it's not worth the mental drain trying. I felt a lot better after realising that heaps of my friends also fell out with the same people as me, so I realised it was them and not me.

People are surprisingly easy to ignore after a time too. I'm really interested in finding out who the new judges are/what's happening with the coscomp even tho I haven't entered recently.
>>
>>9250717
Should be an announcement at 4pm
>>
>>9250714
You realize being "called out" in the coscom is people being jealous and petty, so they spread lies right? Half the shit people say about others is completely fake, I've heard some wild tales in my time lololol
>>
>>9250721
On what page?
>>
Sup m'dudes, just gonna throw out there that unless we're directly involved in a situation and know both sides of the story, making a fair judgement's gonna be rough. While I don't know Casey/Yokai very well, I've met Miike. I know Maylee and Lucy. Y'all're very, very keen to demonise them so quickly, but honestly? They're some of the most hardworking people I know, and can be some of the kindest and most supportive.
I don't know if they've harmed anyone here personally - but just throwing it out there, there's more sides to people then what this thread, in all it's toxic motherfuckin glory, seems to want to portray.

Now, as a goddamn positive note, what was everyone's favourite cosplay from Auckgeddon? (C'mon senpai, let's share that love, and use 4chan for some goddamn positivity and support for once <3)
>>
>>9250733
Miike is Yokai, not casey lol
>>
>>9250733
*I'm dumb and thought Miike/Yokai were separate people don't mind meeeee lmao

Point being, life is short, pizza's good, let's all have pizza and not be saltyyyy <3
>>
>>9250715
Sorry, I don't hang around on here because everybody only seems to shit on each other or try and get others to shit on somebody specific. It was nasty three years ago, surprise surprise that it's still nasty now.
>>
>>9250710
You're 100% right. There's no problem when people are kind and anonymous, the problem starts when people use the anonymous setting to shit on others.

But please, continue to be horrible behind an anonymous title.
>>
>>9250713
I never said anybodies opinion was less valid, just that I highly doubt you'd be this nasty if your name was attached.
>>
I can't wait for the comp announcement, you guys ready?
>>
>>9250733
Vampy looked beautiful and stunning every day. But my favourite was a Hall I met, she was so perfect and bought back all those Haku feels!!!
>>
>>9250746
SO EXCITED!! Only four more minutes to wait!!!!!
>>
>>9250746
I am - I can't believe so many replies about petty high school tier drama when we've got bigger fish to fry like this. 5 minutes till we find out how bad Bill fucked this up, or if by some miracle it's something good for once
>>
I like the deflecting in this thread S rank deflection skills
>>
>>9250753
Where the shit is this announcement supposed to be omg I cant find any info on it anywhere?
>>
>>9250750
>>9250752
it is embarrassing how hard you try at coming across as some super nice peppy cheerleader
>>
>>9250756
Should be on geddon's page at 4
>>
>>9250758
oh can it mate, some people are just naturally chipper.
>>
>>9250758
You've clearly never met me before. I'm this hyper and this peppy 24/7.
>>
Prize is a trip to Dragon con
>>
Here I was hoping we were going to find out if they've completely fucked with the contest or not. Dragon con as a prize would be cool though.
>>
>>9250759
...of fucking course. Please excuse me, I'm an idiot.

In other news, the post is up. Its fucking useless - what about the info on judges, rules etc??? Nobody wants to go to dragoncon, isn't it in the us?? Trump just won elections, nobody what's to go there within the next 4 years.
>>
>>9250762
except for when you're bitching about people in private, of course :^)

>>9250768
you're fucking stupid if you think that visiting the us is going to be in any way different for a tourist just because trump is president.
>>
I just wanna know who the new judges are, I miss Rozanne and Soxy already :(
>>
File: 1322356920155.jpg (83KB, 520x420px) Image search: [Google]
1322356920155.jpg
83KB, 520x420px
ITT
>>
>>9250766
Yeah, I mean at least it's not more tt vouchers, but I was really hoping they were announcing the new judges, or the sponsors at least
>>
This thread has now entered auto sage

Please commute to new thread

>>9250778
>>
>>9250774
Same. Oh well, I guess maybe we will find out when they update their website on the 22nd
>>
>>9250771
Yeah, I do! I'm a girl who likes girls, and the president of the us is going to be a homophobic, sleazy sexist who preaches that assault on women is funny and homosexuals don't have rights. If I went to that country, I'd be scared for my safety because of the influence he has with his views on his supporters and citizens?? Terribly sorry I want to stay safe when I go on holiday.
>>
>>9250779
Did it get deleted?
>>
>>9250786
yes try this one
>>9250785
>>
>>9250779
>>9250786
Here ya go >>9250785
>>
People don't seem to understand the difference between bad people and people who just have beef with each other. If you're a bad person i.e. you've been known to fat shame, or try and upstage people to be malicious, then you'll get whats coming, but if you have a problem with someone just cos your friendship didn't happen to work out then quit shit stirring and calm the fuck down, drama spreading is so petty, just keep it to yourself. Everyone has their reasons for cosplaying and you don't know everyone's story or what happened from every side of the story re: when drama happens, so if it's not to do with you quit assuming you know everything and stay out of it because you'll just make things worse. I don't mean to say don't tell anyone if something bad happens between you and someone else, everyone needs a support person, but if its not directly your drama then have some respect and don't spread it.
>>
>>9250782
As opposed to before? You're retarded.
>>
>>9250798
^^^^^^^ This desu, exactly
>>
>>9250629
Hi Courtney
>>
>>9250716
Because I can post 50 anon compliments about myself to make it look like people like me, but as soon as I'm not anon I look like a dick if I do exactly the same thing
Thread posts: 341
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.