[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lolita General: bring back 2012 edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 312
Thread images: 46

File: cinema doll.jpg (147KB, 500x716px) Image search: [Google]
cinema doll.jpg
147KB, 500x716px
old thread: >>9128349
ita thread: >>9132178
CoF thread: >>9133847

So anyway gulls, 2012 was the year I got into Lolita because of Cinema Doll. Still don't own it, probably never will.

If a dress got you into the fashion, what was it?
>>
>>9136393
Am I the only one who thinks Cinema Doll is shit?
>>
>>9136399
Yes. Cinema Doll is life
>>
>>9136409
Maybe if you have shit tastes.
>>
>>9136399
It's a very cute dress, imho.
But it's very overdone and coorded in the same boring ways.
>>
>>9136393
Cinema Doll is the only print I love but don't own. I have all the accessories, I'm literally just waiting to one day find the dress for a decent price.
>>
>>9136399
Probably not, because there's almost 8 billion people on the planet.

What's your dream dress anon?
>>
>>9136412
When a dress gets love on here there's always going to be someone saying 'bUT IT'S SO SHIT', no matter what brand or dress is being talked about.
Opinions are very subjective, anon, you saying it's shit isn't going to make me love it any less.
>>
File: Forest Harvest Festival 1_0.jpg (22KB, 250x333px) Image search: [Google]
Forest Harvest Festival 1_0.jpg
22KB, 250x333px
Wtf? How has it already been 4 years since Cinema Doll?
>Feeling old edition

I had been wearing lolita for a few years with a mismatched wardrobe made up of budget items and one IW JSK but when i saw the preview for Forest Harvest Festival, I had to have it. It was that purchase that got me really giving a shit about lolita. Before that I was an unkempt tomboy with a frilly dress on.
>>
This may be jumping the gun a bit since Wicked&Whimsy hasn't even happened yet but is there any info on Street Fashion Europe's next event date/theme? I would really like to go to a SFE event but missed out on UtS tickets and wouldn't be able to get a W&W theme-appropriate outfit together in time.
>>
>>9136449
Also OP, don't give up on your dreams. It took me a few attempts to get Cinema Doll but I made it in the end. I know it's not the most sought after colour but I have seen the pink one pop up more often than the others.

Sage for the double post.
>>
>>9136393
It very cute and you can always hope for a rerelease too
>>
>>9136393
There was someone on Facebook claiming there were hints at a Cinema Doll rerelease in the new AP fall catalog.

It was probably a troll but I can dream... Right?
>>
>>9136462
You don't have to match the theme- lots of people won't!
>>
>>9136485
Most likely they confused with the leaks of that cat print of the fall collection

Speaking about AP:
What is going on with AP? The Sale is going on for a few weeks now, they even further reduced some pieces and a lot is still not sold out. Last sales I remember were sold out within hours.
>>
>>9136536
Are you new? Increased stock.
>>
I got into it in 2012 but not because of any new releases -- I ran into a picture of Vampire Requiem online and I was just... floored. I'd already known about lolita and done some cursory research into it (wanted a character who wore it in my comic, didn't want to fuck it up)... But that print was what really drew me in.
>>
>>9136462
W&W is TPC not SFE
>>
>>9136536
>>9136485
There were Cinema Doll accessories in the catalog (worn with Dolly Dot and Princess Cat). But it doesn't mean there'll be a rerelease
>>
File: 8919_600.jpg (59KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
8919_600.jpg
59KB, 600x450px
*sigh*
>>
File: 388275-11946-2015-06-06386519.jpg (108KB, 240x320px) Image search: [Google]
388275-11946-2015-06-06386519.jpg
108KB, 240x320px
>>9136393
I didn't get into the fashion because of a single dress, but AatP's Marine Rose was my very first dream dress and the first one I actively hunted. This got me deeper into the second hand market. I managed to find it after a few months and still treasure it a lot. It's a shame there aren't enough opportunities to wear it.
>>
>>9136578
True, they've rereleased accessories and not the dresses before... But it m-makes it more likely, r-right?
>>
Got into it seeing a Whimsical Vanilla-chan replica at a convention at a swap meet. Bought it not knowing the implications and reputation of replicas in the community. Looked up Angelic Pretty (knew a little about the brand from years ago). Toy Parade from 2012 is released. Fall in love. Buy it a few months later and also get the real version of the dress I had first bought awhile later. Oh, also Milky Planet. Obnoxious OTT sweet rainbow vomit was my hook. I honestly love everything but tend to stay on the sweeter or at least more colorful side if it's more mature.
>>
>>9136393
Shit, I don't even remember the name of the dress, once I started looking into actually buying i realized it would never fit my chest. It was the long-sleeved MM OP with the white collar that came in a bunch of jewel tones. The one every shitty milanoo clone has knocked off.
>>
>>9136393
I've gotten into Lolita twice over the years. First was when old school was still the style, but I never had a specific dress that I wanted the shit out of I just wanted them all, but being a broke ass 13 year old couldn't afford and my fat ass wouldn't fit. Second was around 2010 and the release of Masquerade Theater. The red JSK was my first dream dress, but it's somewhat uncommon here in 2016 and overpriced for something that's very likely damaged. I still look for it from time to time but I'm more devoted to finding the old school pieces 13 year old me loved.

Also fatass me lost like 50lbs and went from a 30 inch waist to a 24 inch waist. That's helped a lot.
>>
>>9136598
This is gorgeous. I'm guessing MMM?
>>
>>9136675
They've used old accessories in shoots and never rereleased any of it.
>>
>>9136828
that's St. Claire,anon. The short sleeve version is Whyteleafe.
>>
>>9136862
Ah, the memories of staring at and searching those dresses on y!j. I don't think I'd even want one now that I've experienced the joy of wearing sweet prints and huge cupcake pettis
>>
>>9136393
The Poison de L'Amour Princess JSK in pink! It was what finally tipped the scales on deciding if I really wanted to commit to the fashion.
>>
>>9136449
Ahh 2009, I believe? Great year for IW.
>>
Has anyone taken a chance and cleaned velvet dresses at home? And I don't mean spot cleaned, but given a thorough wash. What'd you do and how did it go?

I have an OP (black w/ white lace) that I got really cheap, but it's damaged and I'm not sure if I want to spend so much to get it professionally cleaned. It arrived with a BO smell, stained up lace, and the velvet is bruised in some places and overall not as soft as I feel it should be. It's also missing a couple of buttons and bows that I've decided to either replace or get by without.

What would you do or have you done?
>>
>>9137022
>wash
>velvet

kek
>>
>>9137024
Hey, I did it with a velvet Meta blazer and it turned out just fine. The velvet dried great and felt the same, but with this one I don't know how the contrasting lace/materials will handle it.
>>
>>9137022
Please don't wash the entire thing. It will be ruined.

On a side note, my dryer has a steam setting. Is it ok to put a cotton or chiffon blouse on that setting? Or should I stick to ironing on a low setting?
>>
>>9136841
Yes, it's called Royal Gate.
>>
>>9136578
This makes me wonder- does ap keep a stockpile/archive of each of the dresses and accessories they have made? That would be amazing to see if there is a room just full of 1 of each color of each release, like a Lolita Noah's ark
>>
>>9137068
I've seen some magazines label that the items were from the studio staff. That might be the case with AP, but who knows.
>>
Does anyone know if the girl who used to write as Chocolate Maiden on blogspot is okay? Her last entry was over a year ago and was discussing getting treatment for depression.
>>
>>9136399

Its okay but not something I would need to own. So really just meh for me
>>
>>9137239
She has a tumblr of the same name that she updates sometimes. I really liked her blog too anon.
>>
>>9137239
Anon, I'm so touched you are concerned. I'm just a potato and haven't updated anything in a long time. I can try to start writing again if there's interest.
>>
File: Cpd0TvdVMAAHluX.jpg (74KB, 872x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Cpd0TvdVMAAHluX.jpg
74KB, 872x1200px
>>
File: Cpd0UhyVYAAD-sH.jpg (67KB, 868x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Cpd0UhyVYAAD-sH.jpg
67KB, 868x1200px
>>9137503
>>
File: sdijiwi.png (515KB, 613x390px) Image search: [Google]
sdijiwi.png
515KB, 613x390px
Anyone own Aquarium Carnival? I love the print design but the stock photos really threw me off with the colors. On the website they look so weirdly desaturated and dusty. If anyone can take photos for me I'd greatly appreciate it ! Especially if you have a dress in the same color to put it next too. Interested in photos for any colorway except navy.
>>
>>9137569
It is more of a dusty blue. I can't take pictures atm, but I did post a few in the archive about quality issues with my particular jsk. It also matches Bodyline sax shoes and not any other sax shoes I have for my other AP dresses. I still like it though and it's a similar shade to Romantic Little Garden in sax.
>>
Is anyone's messages not showing up on lacemarket? I've been trying trying to contact two different people all week and they've been left unread. Just want to make sure this isn't a glitch and I leave negative feedback for nothing
>>
>>9137569
As the other person in that photo, I can say it looks exactly like in that picture.
>>
>>9137656
Apparently you can read them via your email now, so they might have been seen, just not on Lacemarket.
>>
>>9137503
>>9137504
Yuck. This might be OK if you're literally 12
>>
>>9137656
Has been working smoothly for me, and as the other anon said, they can now read them from their email inbox
>>
File: llparadise.png (267KB, 976x1112px) Image search: [Google]
llparadise.png
267KB, 976x1112px
Has anyone heard from taobao shopping service Loli Loli Paradise? She hasn't been answering anyone. Do you think she just scammed the last round of orders before taking off? Seem odd to me because she's been around for awhile.
>>
>>9137638
>>9137660

Thank you anons !
>>
>>9137068
They often post coords mixing old blouses/accessories and new releases on Twitter (I think that's ap_candy?)
If such a room exists, I really want to see it too
>>
>>9136675
Like the other anon said, I'm really not sure this means we'll have a rerelease, but I'm crossing fingers with you anon. I really want the CD beret
>>
>>9137364
I'm glad to hear you're well! I've been away from cgl for about a year and had forgotten you frequented these threads. I'd love to read more posts on your blog, but honestly I'm just happy you're okay.

>>9137289
Thanks, anon. How could I forget tumblr?
>>
How long does it take for maiden cloth to send you the NICOS payment form after they emailed you saying they're going to send it? Sorry, it's my first time ordering from them and I put my paypal address in the form instead of my correspondence email. And I'm currently locked out of my paypal email..
>>
>>9138579
Aww thank you! I would have started writing again sooner, but that's how I tend to be... disappear/little communication and then shit snowballs from there. But your inquiry seriously has me thinking about writing again, so I'll try to post something come this weekend, work is busy the next few evenings.
>>
>>9138621
I look forward to seeing your update!
>>
>>9138617
A day or two at most? You can't use paypal, you have to use credit fyi. But if you fuck up the payment send them a polite email asap and they'll send a new one, i did that once.
>>
File: gms 4ever love.jpg (99KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
gms 4ever love.jpg
99KB, 480x640px
>>9136393
I started with a love for non-print gothic but this baby got released when I first started building my wardrobe--2014--and it is still my dream dress (blackxpurp and ivoryxbrown).
that lavish bi-coloured side bustle hnnngggh
>>
>>9138630
Unfortunately I didn't read the cc part until after I sent the email, like a genius. But I sent the email through my correspondence email, so I was hoping they'd just reply back. It's just a parade of flops on my part lol. Hopefully they get back to me about it soon. Thank you for your help!
>>
>>9137503
>>9137504
wow this is shit
>>
File: 782ba12a.jpg (91KB, 336x448px) Image search: [Google]
782ba12a.jpg
91KB, 336x448px
This thing right here. I don't own it, but I saw this when I was 13 and wanted it so bad. I still want it even though it doesn't really go with anything else in my wardrobe.
>>
>>9137503
>>9137504
Ya'll are gonna burn me at the stake but I genuinely like these
>>
>>9138806
Honestly, I do too. They're obviously not lolita and I wouldn't wear them but I do think they're cute.
>>
>>9138754
Debit works anon, just tell your bank youre making a Japanese transaction. Thays how i fucked my last order up, the bank blocked the payment.
>>
I'm fine with full sized hats and headbands but clips and little things bug me because I'm constantly aware of them on my head (or I can't feel them and keep checking to make sure they didn't fall off).
Assuming I don't have anything to put ony head, should I do something extra with my hair? Anyone with the same problems?
>>
>>9139449
I usually do small victory rolls on the side or a braid hairband just so there's something going on up there. I only wear clips if I'm wearing a wig because then I can stab them into the cap and secure them with bobby pins.
>>
>>9139449
spray a little hairspray on the clip etc before you put it in your hair to get some extra grip
>>
>>9136462
I think they will announce it after W&W and I'm guessing this time it will be in Germany, but I might be wrong
>>
Hey gulls, i was wondering, what do you consider a small/medium/big wardrobe?
I don't care much about having a big wardrobe or anything, but i was curious.
I have 10 dresses so i have a small one but i'm still pretty lucky to have that much.
>>
>>9139591
We've had this thread multiple times - try searching the archives, a quick search brought this up:
https://warosu.org/cgl/thread/8230420
but I'm sure there was one specifically asking what people thought of as small/medium/large wardrobes - I think the general feeling was it depended whether you were a daily or occasional lolita, but iirc the overall feeling was small was <10, medium varied from anything between 10-50 (some people saw over 30 as large, others thought up to 50 was ok) and in general everyone thought >50 was a large wardrobe
>>
>>9139624
Thanks kiddo, was too lazy to search actually heh.
>>
So these are maybe dumb questions, but I've been basically out of the fashion for the past two years due to biking everywhere. What's the best place to research prices/sell things now? Lacemarket? I always liked egl_comm_sales, but is it really active anymore?
>>
>>9140206
Lacemarket is best since you can see sold listings too. Otherwise, fb groups.
>>
What is the likelihood of Aquarium Carnival going on sale on AP USA? There's obviously a sale going on now, but it's not featured at all. Not sure if I should buy it sooner than later so I can get the cut and colorway I want or wait for it to go on sale. I have no idea how this works with the new stock increase and stuff.
>>
>>9140415

This dress seemed really unpopular honestly. I'm sure you can get it for cheaper eventually.
>>
>>9140415
Pretty likely, in the next round of sales probably
>>
Any guess as to whats in the ap happy pack?
>>
File: risa princess cat.jpg (126KB, 500x706px) Image search: [Google]
risa princess cat.jpg
126KB, 500x706px
When do you guys think Princess Cat will be released?
>>
Anyone know some good books/photobooks related to or containing Lolita snaps/shoots? I have Gothic & Lolita, getting Fruits, anything else? I don't mind if it's just general jfash with a little Lolita.

>>9140472
Not before I get paid, hopefully. I really wish AP would announce release/reserve dates much sooner.
>>
>>9140681
I agree. I would hope for at least a full week and a half versus three days.
>>
>>9140466
No idea honestly. Im hoping to see more info soon. I want to make sure I want one before I contact my SS
>>
>>9140681
Seconding the thing about books. I was going to pick up Misako's Lolita book but I heard it was a bit weird, doesn't she list Lolita as her favourite film/book?
>>
Thoughts on what will be in the lucky pack tomorrow?
>>
>>9140729
An actual Jesus on an actual cross
>>
>>9140733
I wouldn't even be surprised
>>
>>9140472
fucking gross
>>
>>9140729
Whose LP? AP?
>>
>>9140890
yeah
>>
File: 1463303388979.jpg (124KB, 620x451px) Image search: [Google]
1463303388979.jpg
124KB, 620x451px
Consider the following:
>Have 98cm bust with cup size above B
>An IW JSK comes in M and L, going up to 112cm bust and 116cm respectively
Would one be better served getting size L, or are the bust darts still too shallow to make a reasonable amount of difference when it comes to avoiding boobloaf?
>>
>>9140959
the answer highly depends on the cut / jsk in question and on your height. L size jsks tend to be longer, so i would advise against it either way if you're very short.
>>
>>9140959
My bust is 92 and i always get L when available at iw
>>
>>9140969
Depends on the dress, sometimes L is just longer and sometimes it's actually a bigger size. This fucked me over the last time I bought a LP, I ended up with stuff that was actually just bigger instead of long
>>9140959
Buy the L, I'm 5'4 and it's perfect when it's the long length. I have a few dresses that were L as in large (I've a 90cm bust) and one was way too big, the other is a bit big and comfy, and three recent ones are still a bit snug even though I have plenty of shirring left. I can wear the M in other multi-size cuts, but stretch the shirring out a bit more than I'd like. Be warned that you will definitely boobloaf certain dresses with tube bodices regardless of size, most people I know do with those cuts. Look for darts and princess seams (used in older IW) and you'll avoid boobloaf
>>
>>9140472
I'm expecting it to be next. So Aug 20th. It'll either be princess cat or antique chocolate, since they were both previewed in the latest Kera.
>>
File: Cppk8qiUIAApGPE.jpg (114KB, 842x595px) Image search: [Google]
Cppk8qiUIAApGPE.jpg
114KB, 842x595px
>>9141019
Tokyo store is doing a special reserve for antique chocolate. I am thinking it will be released later rather than sooner. Why else have an early reserve?
>>
>>9140867
why?
>>
>>9140969
>>9141015
>>9141016

Thanks for the input! It was in the back of my mind but I did forget to consider length, which is very important since I'm 5'8". I bought the Chocolate Macaron high waist JSK when I was newer in the fashion (and 40lbs heavier), and boobloaf aside I hadn't even considered length which needless to say lead to having a bad time.
>>
>>9141033
Don't worry, just some salty-chan who wants everyone to know how much they hate stuff
>>
>>9141024
antique chocolate? So...chocolate that is over 100 years old? No thanks
>>
File: 0b8.gif (2MB, 320x287px) Image search: [Google]
0b8.gif
2MB, 320x287px
>>9141043
>>
>>9141038
This. One word responses aren't real opinions.
>>
>>9141024
>Why else have an early reserve?
To give a benefit to customers that use the Tokyo store and ensure that a certain amount of stock will for-sure be sold.
All stores release will probably be next weekend
>>
>>9141043
It says Antique Chocolaterie anon, which makes more sense anyway.
>>
>>9141087
well...guess who can't read. I'll show myself out.
>>
>>9141104
Don't worry anon, we all have those days.
>>
>>9137836
I just heard back from her two days ago after spamming her for a couple months and filing a PayPal claim. My dress arrived and she claimed she's gonna send it in 2-3 days. i think she's just very overwhelmed with the number of people she has to get back to but damn bitch send my shit already. I would file a claim with PayPal to be safe if your protection is close to wearing off
>>
File: 697972-19189-2016-07-31559427.jpg (46KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
697972-19189-2016-07-31559427.jpg
46KB, 480x640px
Can someone please explain why this is selling on lacemarket for $3,800?
>>
>>9141016
Older IW is much smaller and only comes in one size though
>>
>>9141016
L refers to the size, dumbass.
>>
>>9141510

Firstly, its a wedding dress. Wedding dresses are expensive. Second its very sought after for lolita weddings and rarely comes up. Its not that outrageous of a price really.
>>
What are the chances of Milky Swan ending up in the winter sale? I want to say yes but my predictions tend to be wrong.
>>
>>9141510
Is this the dress being recalled for bad quality?
All baby wedding dresses look the same to me so I have no idea which one is which
>>
>>9141736
Deets? What were the quality issues?
>>
>>9139634
>kiddo
Hey faggot, fuck you too.
>>
>>9136393
Hey OP if you're still around, there's a Cinema Doll OP in lavender on Wunderwelt right now with the matching headbow.
>>
A few years back I had a Lockshop wig in the milk tea colour and the colour was super flattering to my skin even though blonde doesn't usually look that good. They don't stock milk tea anymore though, so I was wondering if anyone knew of wigs in the same colour from anywhere else?
>>
>>9137022
If you must wash it, handwash it in a plastic tub using hair shampoo.
>>
File: P12OJ220-e.jpg (130KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
P12OJ220-e.jpg
130KB, 480x640px
I am 100% OTT sweet lolita and I just put in a shopping service request for this. New photos are up by the way gulls !

http://www.babyssb.co.jp/reservation/rosy_nights_masquerade/
>>
File: night tea party set 1 jsk navy.jpg (124KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
night tea party set 1 jsk navy.jpg
124KB, 480x640px
I'm someone who lurked and admired lolita fashion for a long time, but AatP's most recent winter lucky pack release is what finally tipped the balance. Luckily it was easy to pick up secondhand on y!j

>>9141834
If the google image results for that color are right, it looks pretty close to Arda's ash blondes or Epic Cosplay's natural blonde
>>
>>9142074

When does baby send out the dresses after reservation period? Do they have a usually pattern or do they just ship them out whenever they feel like it.
>>
>>9141194
Thats good to know you got through. I'll get obnoxious. Still want my dress, but I'll take my money back at this point. Ugh should've just used clobba like always. This is so stressful...
>>
>>9136399
Nope. It looks even worse in real life, almost bodyline tier.
>>
File: ss+(2016-08-13+at+09.23.28).png (11KB, 638x122px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-08-13+at+09.23.28).png
11KB, 638x122px
>>9142115
opps sorry found it, i'm just an idiot
>>
File: 586775-850-2016-02-20706325.jpg (109KB, 484x645px) Image search: [Google]
586775-850-2016-02-20706325.jpg
109KB, 484x645px
Which Japanese brands have nice, unique accessories? Other than the big lolita brands I mean.
>>
>>9142138
A lot of lolitas like Q-Pot and Tokimeki by Gabriel. Michal Negrin is a European brand but has some popularity in Japan. Their pieces can be whimsical but a lot of them also nicely fit the classic lolita aesthetic.
>>
>>9142138
seconded
>>
>>9142142
I know q-pot but I think they are too expensive for their generic designs. Tokimeki looks amazing, exactly what I'm lookin for! But they are not taking orders currently, they have some webshops listed where you can buy it but they don't have much in stock to choose from. Thanks tough!
>>
>>9142153
>>9142142
There's also Alice Garden Rose that does cute stuff. The Lolita Collective stocks some of it, but I'd like to see more since they only have a few pieces as well.
>>
>>9142074
Fuck that grey is gorgeous. Fuck I wasn't planning on getting it
>>
>>9137022
Only when it was one colour (no contrasting trim) and heaps of the dye leaked out of the velvet, so I wouldn't recommend it for your dress
>>
>>9142074
Sorry for sounding like a newfag but this would be my first Baby reserve - is doing it thru NYC site a good thing to do or do you think this one's gonna be sold out before you can on there?
>>
>>9142218
This will be my first reservation with Baby too, anon. Praying for both of us.
>>
>>9142074
fuck fuck fuck,this cut and colorway is beautiful, but I can't get it. Baby always gets me with their halloween dresses.
>>
>>9142128
Bodyline must have really gone up in quality then

>don't like thing
>I'd better lie about it
>>
>>9142306

Victorian Tassle from AP?
>>
>>9142138
Non-lolita brands? Jane Marple for sure, I love their jewelry. Q-pot, as other anons mentioned. I like a lot of the larme brands' jewelry, Katie especially.
>>
>>9142142
Michal Negrin is actually an Israeli brand
>See their stores everywear
>Cry because they'll never sell the cute brand collabs here
>>
>>9136393
It was AATP's Merry making in the ghost town jsk II in navy. Recently I've got my hands on it, still can't believe it, it's even better in person
>>
>>9142420
My mistake! I made an assumption based on the name. Their clothes are hideous but their jewellery designs are so so gorgeous.
>>
>>9136393
Holy lantern... It wasnt the first dress i had liked but it was the first dress i could really see myself wearing; i had loved lolita for a few years but never thought i liked it enough to bother. Now i finally have it thanks to the re-release (along with every else and their mothers...)
>>
>>9142074
wait do foreigners not get to do reserves or something? Or you just don't want to worry if there is a blood bath?
>>
>>9142428
I agree on the clothing part, it's the OTT ita-classic of normie clothing. With the jewellery you just need to find one that doesn't have the cheap rhinestones on it. I've been on their factory tour a few years ago and saw some of their custom made items, those were really amazing.
>>
Secrets.
>>
>>9142459
are lame as always!
>>
>>9142434

I'm just a lazy piece of shit and dont want to worry about a blood bath basically.
>>
>>9141743
I heard from the store staff that the fabric they used for the dress acted weirdly with the lining and formed some kind of bubble pattern. I haven't seen it myself since I didn't order the dress though. Lolitas went crazy and demanded baby to take back all the dresses. Apparently over 70 people returned their dresses so baby lost a crazy amount of money because of this. It seems they're having a lot of production problems recently. There was another recent dress that was made with the wrong color of fabric and they underproduced the sweet devil so there are some missing dresses and the story goes on and on.
>>
>>9140681
KERA, Girlism
>>
>>9142218
I reserved Tricky Nightmare through the NYC store and everything went smoothly.
>>
What does /cgl/ think of Miss Point's wa lolita sets?
>>
>>9141728
I read this as Milky Fawn and got confused
>>
>>9142520
I wonder if they're in need of a factory change?
>>
File: 242-0102_01.jpg (97KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
242-0102_01.jpg
97KB, 300x400px
>>9136393
The dress that I was really into when I first started was MM's Perfume Bottle JSK in any colorway except cocoa. I thought the bodice was adorable, and I absolutely loved the print.

Now, I *would maybe* buy it if it went for ~$130 (I've seen it go for that much), but not any more than that. I still think the print is elegant. However, I'm not a fan of the very slight cupcake shape to the skirt.
>>
>>9142622
I think it's not a factory quality problem, rather than the numbers they are being pushed to produce are too much for their factory to handle. I am guessing that is why they capped the ginger doll mto, so this doesn't happen again.
>>
>>9142584
I think it's cute but no one who gets it is going to coord it well.
>>
>>9142777
I want the pieces separate for normalfag daily wear. It's cute but I don't think it's actually possible to coordinate it well for lolita
>>
File: 1463114054934.jpg (24KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1463114054934.jpg
24KB, 250x250px
>>9142760
>any mm going for $130
Enjoy your damaged dresses I guess?
>>
I bought something off lacemarket about two weeks ago, and the seller still hasn't invoiced me despite my attempts at messaging. She has replied, but not with a shipping quote or paypal information. Is there anyway to just pull out of a buy, I am realising I don't really want to deal with a seller this slack, but don't want to get bad feedback..
>>
>>9142857
Contact the mods. Does the site say whether or not the seller read your messages?
>>
how do you make an account on lolibrary? maybe I'm stupid but I can't figure it out
>>
>>9142848
Try again. There are MM dresses going for $70-$120 on LaceMarket right now. And you'd be surprised what you find on the Japanese secondhand market. I got Ekaterina in my preferred colorway for 14k yen and saw Perfume Bottle for even cheaper, but I didn't bid because I thought it would be a bidding war (it wasn't, unfortunately- wish I had jumped on).
>>
>>9142376
the necklace in the picture is jm
>>
>>9142584
is this kimono fabric or a wa print printed on normal fabric?
>>
>>9142584
Not sure if you've ordered from them before, but I personally do not like miss point's quality, too chintzy.
>>
>>9141809
that's really sweet of you but I have to invest the money in my education right now. Every time I've tried to grab this dress it has evaded me.
>>
>>9142881
Yep the messages have all been seen.. i figured why bother trying to sell something if you don't follow through with it eugh
>>
>>9142584
This would make for wonderful normal clothing with sort of a wa twist to it. I'm not sure if this silhouette is even lolita really. You don't have to make it fit into lolita to buy it and I'd like to see someone just make a normal coordinate of it.
>>
File: nailedapple2.jpg (323KB, 525x700px) Image search: [Google]
nailedapple2.jpg
323KB, 525x700px
>>9142138
I'm still looking for something to fill the void suppurate system left
>>
>>9143003
Just buy something nice, spray it a dark color and hammer some nails into it.
>>
>>9142882
Message lolibrary on FB with your email and preferred username. They'll make an account for you and you'll change the password.
>>
>>9136399
I only like the jsk and only lavender, but then again I'm the kind of trash that thinks bittersweet is a thing (this is just sweet though)
>>
>>9143003
I feel you anon I loved SS.
>>
>>9142554
Good to know, thank you.
>>
>>9142619
>they told me i could be anything i wanted
>so i became a print
>>
>>9137005
Shit. I really miss old Innocent World. I haven't cared for anything they've released in such a long time.
>>
Any news on Angelic Pretty's Halloween release? I
>>
Does anyone own this Dear Celine OP? I haven't seen a single coord with it and am wondering about the quality of it?
>>
>>9142954
Not that other anon, but yeah there are non print/not as popular MM dresses up for sale, but Perfume Bottle is usually not one of those. If you see Perfume Bottle listed for cheap it's usually because it was one of the ones with the awful print mismatch at the side seam of the skirt.
>>
>>9136393

I know tis the season to hate on Chinese brands, but Krad Lanrete's Mozarabic chant is what got truly got me into the fashion. I was really sad I missed the reservation, but later leftovers came out and I managed to get one the last few.

Since then, I've pretty much become addicted to lolita. I now mostly own brand, with a majority of that being MM, but I still enjoy my Chinese indie. Just reserved KL's recent release.
>>
>>9143314
They have a few more disappointing releases to go through before they come out with the newest issue of Spoon.
>>
File: 1470158385055.png (78KB, 500x327px) Image search: [Google]
1470158385055.png
78KB, 500x327px
Gulls, how do you ask Wunderwelt to lower the price on a parcel to avoid custom taxes? Do I need a shopping service or what?
Living in Belgium is fucking suffering, custom taxes can pound your ass like crazy.
>>
>>9143512
I'm eternally jelly, anon. Just curious. How has Moarabic chant held up for you? It doesn't seem to go up for sale that often (and when it does, never in the cut/color I want so maybe I'm biased). I was wondering if it were because of a quality issue or if it is just that awesome that not many people want to sell.
>>
>>9143606
They won't lower the price unfortunately! I asked them in an email a while ago so in the end i just went with an ss
>>
>>9143505
I'm aware it usually goes for more, and that's why I would only would buy it at a steal. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure people complained about Perfume Bottle being lower quality material and the print not lining up on many, if not all, of the skirts. Just another reason I'm not so keen on it anymore.

There aren't *that* many sought after MM pieces compared to other brands because they don't do new releases often at all. The ones that are sought after go for a pretty penny, like Farutteto and Rose Basket, but Perfume Bottle doesn't even come close to that tier as far as I'm concerned.
>>
>>9143121
Did they change how to get an account on there? I made mine last year and just signed up on the site.
>>
File: 20160813_175131.jpg (172KB, 1032x576px) Image search: [Google]
20160813_175131.jpg
172KB, 1032x576px
Does anyone here own Ista Mori's Phalloides and Lymantriidae skirt? I received mine secondhand like this. Previous owner said the button fell off and she put it back "where it made sense" because she doesn't remember where it was originally, but she is positive that this is not the original position. It does its job besides leaving a small gap open, but the configuration doesn't seem right. If I look at the holes where the thread used to be, they indicate that the button was originally placed directly above the waist tie button. But if I put it there, the waist tie button will be covered and it just looks wonky because the waistband is being pulled back too far and the edge won't be vertical anymore. If anyone could tell me how the button is supposed to be or provide pics it would be greatly appreciated. I'm going to be putting it up for sale soon, so I want to get it right.
>>
>>9143697
Is the button already as far left as possible before you get the over-pulled look with the waistband?
>>
File: image_48.jpg (45KB, 689x569px) Image search: [Google]
image_48.jpg
45KB, 689x569px
Is lace market down again? Google just redirects me to a cached version, saying it can't be reached
>>
>>9143765
It's up for me, anon. Lolibrary is currently down though.
>>
>>9143771
That's weird, it's giving me a DNS error again, I can only access it through proxy
>>
File: image.jpg (63KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63KB, 1280x720px
>>9136393
I admired AP from afar for a while but nothing was really must have. Kidsyoyo Sweet Chocolate series created a desire in me like no other and that's what started my journey into the darkness.

>mfw I am still searching for pieces of the LSC set.
>mfw I just got my dream dress from AP and I want to buy another three copies so I can have them all to myself.
>>
What's the best way to go about selling off a bunch of cheap stuff I bought as a stupid newbie? I desperately need to make room in my closet but I'm worried if I list a bunch of cheap, non matching stuff on LM I'll look like an ita. Or is that just a stupid thought I need to move past.
>>
File: pop.jpg (542KB, 595x842px) Image search: [Google]
pop.jpg
542KB, 595x842px
Well this was unexpected.
>>
Share your best lolita trolling stories with me.

I once mindfucked a bitch so hard just by messaging her and her bf with some prank texts. Made it look like her friend was trying to break them up and harrass her. She actually fucking pressed charges against him for it. She switched phones jobs new FB everything over a couple texts. I couldnt have asked for a more amusing little game getting 2 bird with 1 stone. supposedly he has to do therapy for court. If only I could see the look on that cucks face ;D

So are other lolis this easy to troll? I want to hear the best troll stories youve got for... science. kek
>>
>>9143853
holy fuck I desperately collect Monsters Inc/U merch. Now I have to give AP money for a bunch of shit that won't match my wardrobe
>>
>>9143870
There's a girl in my comm that is irritating the fuck out of me, but I don't think I'd troll someone irl... that's not even trolling -- you know that, right?
>>
>>9143870

I'm pretty sure that's harassment.
>>
>>9143853
holy fucking shit this is atrocious and I have a burning need to buy it...
>>
>>9143894
Just noticed they used the word cuck, it's probably bait. Just ignore and move on. Story probably isn't even real.
>>
>>9143846
if someone judges you for it, so be it. It won't make you look evil in the lolita community and you can put in the description that it's old stuff.
>>
>>9143820
I'm not getting DNS, it just says on Glance that the website itself has ceased to exist. Hopefully a maintenance thing.
>>
>>9143899

Eh, I've seen more fucked up shit before. I was there when part of the Atlanta comm decided to bully this one girl and it reached ridiculous, pretty much textbook bullying heights. I wouldn't put it past someone to do this sort of shit.
>>
>>9143885
they deserved it. it was a few harmless texts lel. They both take themselves too seriously.

>>9143899
was real to masha ;D

>>9143915
tell me more!
>>
>>9143771
>>9143765
What if Lace Market can only be up if Lolibrary is down?
>>
>>9143765
Lace market is dead, lolibrary seems to be okay now though
>>
>>9143931
Confirming, Lacemarket is out and lolibrary is up.

>>9143928
It's a conspiracy! Lolilluminati confirmed
>>
>>9143924
Don't name drop you fuck head
>>
>>9143709
Yeah, pretty much, though I could try moving it a smidgen to the left. Even if that isn't the "correct" placement it's what seems to work the best so I'll just explain it as well as I can in my listing.
>>
>>9143765
>>9143933
>>9143931

Lace Market mod-- can you contact us via email at [email protected] or via Facebook? Would like to know your country so we can check if it's another DNS issue or something. Thanks!
>>
>>9143853
This looks a lot like something Putumayo would make.
>>
>>9143954
fake name and no one will see it. Even if they did theyd probably just press more charges against the cuck lel

No other stories? How disappointing
>>
>>9144111
>fake name
Then why mention it?
You're fucking baiting.
>>
>>9143870
whether this is real or not it's dumb and the poster is a faggot
>>
So I'm travelling this week and I had to put my lolita clothing in vacuum bags to save space.
I'm mainly worried about my petticoat deflating after being squished like that. I put it in the bag inside out, and hopefully that helps.

If it does deflate, is there any way I can bring it back to life in the hotel room? We probably won't have access to a dryer.

It's a Bunny House petti if that helps at all.
>>
File: image.jpg (70KB, 526x851px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70KB, 526x851px
>>
>>9143472
Same here, is it even still available for purchase?
>>
>>9144231
Best thing to do is to squish the petticoat up tightly rather than flat so that it springs back into shape when released. Stuffing it into a small bag before he vacuum bag will help keep it tightly squashed.
>>
Turtlenecks under jsks?
>>
>>9144319
cute in casual but can give off an otome feel, I know ap has some turtle neck cutsews that will help it stay more in the lolita scheme.
>>
>>9144274
>>9144231
What that anon said, but also once you get it out, hang it upside down, so gravity will help poof it out too.
>>
>>9142074
How are my chances to get this second hand later on?
>>
>>9143846
Just use ebay, it's the place where most noobs start lurking after discovering the fashion, and not lacemarket. I was able to sell all my old ita lace monsters there.
>>
File: 07121227_5784639256cbf.jpg (284KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
07121227_5784639256cbf.jpg
284KB, 500x600px
I've never bought directly from AP before since I'm not super into most of their stuff and don't want to get involved in bloodbaths, but I just saw that Milky Swan is still in stock in my favorite cut and colorway(s). It's more than I've ever spent on a single dress though, and on top of that customs is going to kick my ass for it. What are the chances of the OP showing up for cheaper in second hand sales?
>>
I ordered a dress off Baby's Japanese website last week and I still haven't gotten my invoice or hell even any information about shipping yet. Is this normal or should I email them about my order?
>>
It's >>9140415 again, so do you guys think the peplum jsk in navy will sell out at 30% or go to 40% or 50% off? It looks like navy is the least popular colorway, luckily.

>>9144319
Depending on which jsk, but if it's a casual thing, that's good shit.
>>9144387
From my experience, I'd say you'd probably be able to find this on an auction site later, but maybe not in that specific colorway.

This AP increased stock thing is fucking with me hard.
>>
>>9144242
I need this Satanic AP in my life now
>>
File: image_4.png (52KB, 444x287px) Image search: [Google]
image_4.png
52KB, 444x287px
How long does Alice + fururun take to ship stuff out? I paid my invoice and now it's been over a week since I've heard anything
>>
File: ss+(2016-08-15+at+07.17.19).jpg (95KB, 386x690px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-08-15+at+07.17.19).jpg
95KB, 386x690px
>>
File: ss+(2016-08-15+at+07.17.40).jpg (223KB, 1073x642px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-08-15+at+07.17.40).jpg
223KB, 1073x642px
>>
>>9144455
My first thought was how I could totally do a cute low-key Star Trek federation themed coord with this. I am scum.
>>
>>9144404
Yeah, I would.
>>
>>9144462
yes you are
>>
>>9144462
I was thinking about Star Trek too when describing the dress, anon.
>>
File: tumblr_inline_n070odf7ox1rfc5zx.png (29KB, 261x261px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_n070odf7ox1rfc5zx.png
29KB, 261x261px
>>9144455

Aaaaand with that it's time for me to start selling off some of my old dresses. I think I'm in love with this print.
>>
>>9144485
I'm so sorry

>>9144486
We'll be scum together, anon.
>>
>>9144455
FINALLY something new and interesting. It'll be neat to see what the cuts are like.
>>
File: image.jpg (41KB, 300x290px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41KB, 300x290px
>>9144455
oh I am so ready, this is adorable
>>
File: IMG_20160815_082639.jpg (332KB, 1152x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160815_082639.jpg
332KB, 1152x2048px
>>
>>9144534
This is Antique Chocolaterie, right?
>>
>>9144458
Fuck all the dumb comments on Facebook about "ohhh crosses how oringal" -- the brand is called ANGELIC pretty.
>>
>>9144540
Yes, it is
>>
>>9144549
simmer down Anon. If AP had always put crosses on prints like MMM then your comment would seem less salty. It's only recently AP have started to put this in prints
>>
Has anyone voted for the Rufflecon Guidebook yet? Polling closes tomorrow!

http://www.rufflecon.org/rufflecon-2016-guidebook-cover-contest-voting/
>>
>>9144672
Ughh why is the one with the fucked up hand anatomy winning?
>>
>>9144682
It's the only guidebook being voted on that represents both lolita and ouji coords.
>>
>>9144692
The thumb is on the wrong side of her hand.
>>
Someone want to give a list of good brands to someone who knows nothing about this? Seems AP is a good one but what are some others?
>>
>>9144672
I'm glad I have faith in the directors to not pick the one with the thumb on the wrong side.
>>
>>9144672
Damn they all look so amateurish, I've seen some amazing artists who are lolitas, why not enter?
>>
>>9144274
>>9144343
Thanks anons!
>>
>>9144715
Utilize the catalog and get back here in 4 hours to see how much shit posting there is rather than helpful responses. You should be able to figure it out.
>>
Has anyone got any tips for cleaning velvet? I left my JSK on the top of a wardrobe which turned out to be... really dusty.
>>
>>9144988
if it's only dusty, maybe try a lint roller?
>>
>>9144455
yes, finally something awesome this season. I love it and fear this will be the first print that will sell out instantly this year.
>>
>>9144988
Try a lint brush not sticky roller and sweep the lint off. It should just slide off the velvet
>>
>>9144715
http://thelolitaguidebook.tumblr.com/
Read the whole thing and don't come back until you're done.
>>
>>9144715
Check out egl livejournal's memories
>>
>>9144153
u seem upset, anon
>>
>>9144455
This is adorable. Finally something that's not rehashed.
>>
>>9144242
Is this going to be our Halloween print? I need it.
>>
>>9144349
I'm sure it will be like every other AatP Halloween release and get a little higher than retail. Comparing it to Guilty Meltin' Sweets Town and Merry Making in the Ghost Town. Even Tricky Nightmare Factory is hard to find at retail and I thought not many people liked it much.
>>
>>9144419
I think you should probably email them.

>>9144534
I like the other new AP stuff but this looks like a Taobao print. Not that that's bad, just an observation.
>>
>>9145379
Holy shit you stupid ass vendetta chan stop posting this in every god damn thread no one cares
>>
>>9145391
don't respond to the bait. if we just ignore all post or threads started with this image the trolls will get bored.
>>
>>9144455
There has only been 1 dress by AP that made me want to jump in the bloodbath and try to buy it on their site directly. If I end up liking the cut of the JSK, there will now be 2 dresses.
>>
so what lolita guests are there? like at cons? I know some cons are able to get some japanese lolita guests, but it seems pretty rare. Are there any note worthy american lolita guests?

Also, please forgive me, I'm very new to lolita. Right now I'm only looking at a few taobao pieces.
what are your favorite stores to shop at anons?
>>
>>9145580
I see what you did there, you lazy shit.
>>
>>9145580
lurk more
>>
>>9145580
Go check out that taobao thread its pretty cool
>>
>>9144949
>get back here in 4 hours to see how much shit posting there is rather than helpful responses.
Yeah fuck cgl. No one here is actually helpful. Except me, I like spponfeeding cause it pisses other people off.
>>
Long shot but does anyone remember this lolita blogger? I think her URL had "Alice" in it, and she often posted casual Bodyline coords. Looking back, she wasn't particularly special but I remember enjoying her blog, so I'd love to check it out for nostalgia.
>>
>>9145754
>can't spell
>likes to spoonfeed

You're literally retarded, aren't you?
>>
whoohoo, after 4 years of holding onto the nwt socks for my dream dress i finally got the matching nwt jsk in my top colorway!

>that blissful feeling of materialistic fulfillment
anyone else have a big get recently?
>>
>>9144700
The hand is folded; what you are calling a thumb is a pinky finger. You can't see any thumbs...
>>
>>9145580
See >>9145045 and fuck off.
>>
>>9145754
You read way too much into my comment anon. Calm down.
>>
>>9145799
congrats Anon!
>>
>>9145766
Chill. I was on the train. People make typos, it doesn't mean they're retarded.
>>
>>9145827
Sure, but that doesn't rule you out.

>>9145799
Yay! What print was it anon? How long were you hunting it?
>>
>>9145827
Yes it does.
>>
>>9145811
I didn't read into anything, I lurk here often when its slow at my work. I consistently see people get shitposting in response to questions.
Hell I've seen people get stuff from their instagram get posted here just because they asked for an opinion.
>>
>>9144593
Well yeah, their name wasn't always Angelic Pretty either.

Seriously, it's in the fucking name. It should not be shocking.
>>
>>9145831
Cry me a river. Did you get posted to the ita and/or nitpick thread? Go to tumblr if you just want a hugbox. The original newbie we're all responding to asked twice for the same info looking at LM's brand list would have solved.
>>
>>9145887
how DARE you expect a person to do their own research!
>>
>>9145799
Congrats anon! That's a good feeling.
I'd been wanting Celestial in navy forever, but I prefer to buy things as sets (as it sells easier and for when i'm lazy and want an easy coord) and I found the JSK and the bonnet on y!j for a really good price and the otks on lacemarket!
>>
>>9145879
Shoosh Anon.
>>
>>9145805
Yes and that's the problem. The lolita's thumb should be visible but her entire hand is the wrong way around.
>>
File: Oldesalte.jpg (44KB, 373x404px) Image search: [Google]
Oldesalte.jpg
44KB, 373x404px
>>9145893
I know, I'm just so salty anon, so salty.
My thirst for newbie tears is endless.
>>
>>9145887
Real original reply. Totally not just regurgitated cgl hivemind shit from beginning to end.
Tell me, do you think you're being clever when you tell someone to go tumblr?
Why not reddit? Or 9gag? Because it doesn't suit the board meme?
>>
>>9145973
Nice job ignoring the back half of that. Don't leave your goat out, slag.
>>
>>9144462
Hey scum friendo, thought the same thing
>federation-kei
>>
>>9144264
It's still available on Clobba and My-Lolita-Dress, so I think so. I don't think it was very popular because I've never seen it anywhere.
>>
>>9144692
Oh please, if those coords were real, they'd be hideous and you know it.
>>
>>9146375
The art is also shit, even aside from the fucked up anatomy. Why do the lolita artists who actually have some skill beyond middle school-tier animu doodles hardly ever participate in these things?
>>
File: 14615_large.png (1MB, 640x854px) Image search: [Google]
14615_large.png
1MB, 640x854px
What are your favourite shop blogs for coord inspiration?
>>
>>9144672
The second one has the best composition. I would've really liked the third one with the swans if it weren't for the weird shoehorned fairy throwing everything off, but I guess the artist put her in so there for the fashion element.
>>
>>9146664
>RIP flasco
>>
>>9146646
They didn't really give much time to make anything.
>>
>>9146666
>The second one has the best composition

My friend is the illustrator, but I don't like the cute furry animals that she drew. She also told her "fans" on a daily basis to go stuff the ballots and use a number of proxies to run up the totals.
>>
>>9146717
I think anon meant the literal second one. I'm also friends with the girl that did the one with animals and that isn't true at all.
>>
>>9144715
You could always actually take 30 seconds and fucking use google and research "lolita brands". The first result is some tsunagujapan article that's totally spot on with choices and full of some of the best Japanese brands. Lurk more.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-08-16-10-48-24.png (172KB, 794x654px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-08-16-10-48-24.png
172KB, 794x654px
English version of Emily by Novala Takemoto is available again!

I'm liking it okay so far, but just a warning, it, uh... gets kinda weird. And it's very different from Kamikaze Girls.
>"Look, it's Curly Shiitake."
>>
>>9146820
What kind of weird? Alice in Wonderland weird? Junji Ito weird? I'm interested in reading it but I don't have a high tolerance for lolsorandum nonsense so this worries me a bit.
>>
>>9146856
Well, it's not "random" weird. It's more "disturbing" weird. Scenes of abuse and bullying. It's an uncomfortable read, honestly. I'm not sure if I still like it, but it's short, so I'll read to the end.

Kinda disappointed it isn't more like Kamikaze Girls, but oh well. Fashion is still an important theme in it, I guess.
>>
>>9146856
Shimotsuma Monogatari was already pretty lolsorandom so if you can survive that you're probably fine.
>>
>>9146820
So it's about a lolita who only wears Emily Temple Cute?
RIP otome kei
>>
>>9146897
Yes, she is described as a lolita, dresses in lolita, and only wears ETC. Other otome brands mentioned, like Jane Marple, were described as having distanced themselves from lolita, which is interesting. No reason given, however.
>>
File: xBaqvZo8XG0.jpg (139KB, 821x1249px) Image search: [Google]
xBaqvZo8XG0.jpg
139KB, 821x1249px
>>9143472
>>
>>9146664
I like wunderwelt and baby's shop blogs
>>
>>9146820
>>9146888
A lot of his works have sort of a darker element to them
>>
>>9146053
>slag
Cool pop punk slang brah
Thread posts: 312
Thread images: 46

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.