[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Crossplay / Crossdressing Thread #6

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 320
Thread images: 51

File: w650.jpg (91KB, 648x663px) Image search: [Google]
w650.jpg
91KB, 648x663px
Old thread is in autosage: >>9068676

ITT: We talk about anything related to crossplaying (males cosplaying as females & females cosplaying as males) and crossdressing
- help /questions / seeking advice to improve
- pictures of good crossplays
- selfposts
- your personal story of crossplaying
>>
File: 61U4vY11lGL._UX679_[1].jpg (33KB, 679x679px) Image search: [Google]
61U4vY11lGL._UX679_[1].jpg
33KB, 679x679px
>>9126435
>I'm having trouble finding anything that can fit my waist (89cm)
Have you tried doing anything to slim down your waist, like a corset? I'm about a 33 in pants (usually wear 34), but I can get my waist down to 30"/77cm with a corset without any discomfort. It helps a lot with the shape too.

>>9126476
>>9126485
It's a little less dramatic in proportions, but I have pic related and find it to be pretty effective if you want to buy something off the shelf. Was around $20.
>>
File: lqZkhfd.jpg (78KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
lqZkhfd.jpg
78KB, 1280x720px
>you will NEVER be a twinky asian boy
Curse you nordic genes and testosterone
>>
>worked like crazy on my crossplay makeup (ftm)
>can finally pass acceptably in selfies and face photos
>giant hips make me clearly female in any photo that shows me below the waist
Fuck
>>
>>9126742
if you start lifting weights and strengthening your shoulders maybe it'll balance out. i have wide hips too but naturally broad shoulders and i'm only able to cosplay male characters bc of it.
>>
>>9126735
normally i would want those hip pads but i decided to go thicc to offset my shoulders.
>>
>>9126742
I rely on 3/4 shots to hide my hips, plus I tend to alter costumes with shirts that hit at the waist to have them hit a little lower on the hip. It does help but isn't perfect.

Cosplaying Keith from Voltron soon and ain't nothing gonna hide em then though. Oh well.
>>
>>
File: Easy-Updo-with-Blunt-Bangs[1].png (263KB, 380x570px) Image search: [Google]
Easy-Updo-with-Blunt-Bangs[1].png
263KB, 380x570px
>wanna cosplay a character with hairstyle similar to pic related
>I have an oblong horse face
>most bangs make me look ridiculously manly

is there anything I can do?
>>
>>9126883
Surgery.
>>
File: guesswho.jpg (9KB, 141x137px) Image search: [Google]
guesswho.jpg
9KB, 141x137px
>>9126738
>>9126883
>>9126888
I know a lot of you guys are feeling insecure about how manly your face looks no matter what you do with it.

Well, take a look at pic related. I've taken a picture of a famous actor and cropped his eyebrows out. He might not exactly look like a pretty pretty princess, but keep in mind the fact that he's not TRYING to look feminine or androgynous here. If he smiled in a bit more demure and subdued way, and if he were wearing contouring, he could look pretty girly.

Guys, can you guess who this is?

[spoiler]It's Arnold fucking Schwarzenegger.[/spoiler]
>>
>>9127275
>spoiler tags don't work on /cgl/
welp.
Anyway, hope that was encouraging to you.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160803-182106.png (1MB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160803-182106.png
1MB, 720x1280px
Have you ever bought something, tried it on and only then started to wonder if there will ever be an occasion to wear it, ever?

Pic very related.
(Also, is there any hope for me? Passing or becoming a decent person? I mean fuck.)
>>
>>9126735
What's the search term? Are they on Amazon at all?
>>
>>9127405
That pillowcase makes calling you a decent person quite difficult.
>>
>>9127438
Do you dislike flowers, anon?
>>
How do you shave your faces? I use the 5 blade Gillette razors which always leave very short but noticeable hairs. Could I just cover them up with makeup?
>>
>>9127457
1. first a normal shave,
2. then shave a second time sideways or against the hair to make your skin 100% smooth. I also recommend some aftershave
3. after that you apply makeup

if it is still noticeable then skipe step 3. and follow this anon's advice >>9114790

>use orange lipstick or orange concealer over the stubble and then put on foundation.
>>
>>9127457
>>9127471
Oh and you might also need to use a one time razor, since those are generally less "safe" and lets you shave more closely to your skin.

I prefer Bic one or two blade one time razors. They are cheap but have very good sharpness and construction. I tried a few other cheap one time razors but they all sucked. I just stay with Gillette or Bic.
>>
>>9127471
>>9127478
Thanks. I guess I'll need to do a few trial runs before actually crossplaying with makeup.
>>
>>9127478
This.
I find the bic two blade razors are the best bang for your buck as they usually come in bonus (+5 free) bags for dirt cheap.
You can even use them repeatedly if you really want to get your money's worth.
>>
File: 1456798776769.jpg (247KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
1456798776769.jpg
247KB, 750x600px
>>9127572
My shaving pattern isn't always the same but I suppose one Bic razor lasts me about 3 weeks of good sharpness and after about 5-6 weeks I switch, mainly due to hygiene reasons.

My only complaint about Bic is that they initially are too sharp and will easily cut my skin in the first two or three shaves, so I cant do a skin close shave without looking like I was shot in the face with a shotgun when I use a fresh one.
>>
>>9127631
>>9127572
>>9127457

You could just get laser and have it gone for good, pretty cheap if you get it done via groupon.
>>
>>9127405
From what I can see, you might pass. If you work hard, you'll probably be pretty convincing.

>captcha: BARA GAILLON
>>
>>9127418
I actually bought it from Amazon:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01GFOHYGM/
>>
File: n157HtB.jpg (53KB, 372x559px) Image search: [Google]
n157HtB.jpg
53KB, 372x559px
>>9127405
You could use that as a top with some other stuff
>>
>>9127933
this one would be more convincing if her eyebrows were shaped.
>>
File: Hot_Pants.png (1MB, 629x846px) Image search: [Google]
Hot_Pants.png
1MB, 629x846px
One of my dreams is to cosplay Hot Pants from Steel Ball Run. Would also be cool since in-universe you're supposed to believe she's a man until Johnny sees her huge tits hiding under that flap.
>>
>>9127936
>more convincing
That's a girl
>>
>>9120134

Yeah sure thing! I lookout for crossplay threads semi often so we can just chat and stuff here. Lots of other anons can give pretty solid tips too though so no sense limiting yourself
>>
Any of you going to Otakuthon this weekend?
>>
>>9127639
>mfw doubtful of groupon
>6 sessions of laser for £70 reduced from £600
I am sorry I ever doubted you for even a second
>>
>>9128546

Yeah, it's good shit for beauty treatments, just remember that if the treatment is successful that facial hair isn't ever coming back. I was cool with that, but some people aren't. I'm not trans but I'd take hormones if I could be guaranteed no breast growth, it's the only thing that puts me off.
>>
>>9128596
Considering that I am on mones I'll be happy enough to see it go.
That and traps don't have beard shadows and I pride myself on cosplay accuracy.
>>
>>9127947
but anon... everyone wiith small tits is a boy! don't you know?
>>
>>9126847
Also working on Keith and have exact same hip problem. Are you me?
>>
File: big-titted-whores.jpg (234KB, 1000x1332px) Image search: [Google]
big-titted-whores.jpg
234KB, 1000x1332px
Best thing to use as a filling for fake titties to stuff in my bra?

I was recommended those gel water bead things. You know, you soak them and they grow in size etc. I can see why they're recommended since they feel close to realistic, but they're always damp and I'm worried about them soaking through the fabric, and they reduce back to their regular size eventually. What else should I use?

in b4 bags of sand jokes
>>
>>9130698
what I use is tights full of rice or plastic. It takes a bit of shaping, but they can look like the real thing, and with the weight of the rice, the movement is a bit more realistic too.

This all depends on your desired cup size of course, for something small, some people can get away with a taping method that I can try to find if anyone is interested
>>
>>9130705
It's a senran kagura character so they're gonna be stupidly big. She's like a 36H at my height (5'8) or something. It's why I've gotta make sure to research and get a bra that can hold them because I don't want them accidentally falling out.

I've been using tights for my funbags too but I'll give the rice method a look, cheers.
>>
>>9130712
Ok, so definitely not just taping. Got it.
Another method I've seen others use is get those sticky strapless bras and form boobs by putting smaller ones inside it, almost nesting doll style
>>
How2 tuck when yuo hav bigg digg
>>
>>9130723
Dick size doesn't really matter. Tuck the testes up into the inguinal canal, if you feel around down there, it should be the easiest to find. Then just shove the dick and scrotum back and up between your legs, then put on tight undergarments, or tape it in place, and you'll be good until it starts to hurt.
>>
File: 1456877789637.png (594KB, 1520x2128px) Image search: [Google]
1456877789637.png
594KB, 1520x2128px
>>9130723
only issue is if your balls are to big to go "back" in, your dick just goes down between your legs if its large, and if its bigger than that you just shove it up your ass

then some tight panties or childrens briefs, and if you can afford the space a pair of shapewear shorts is also a good choice
>>
>>9130948
Can anyone tell me what the source is for this?

sage for OT
>>
>>9130993
Art style definitely looks like Ryuta Amazume, but I'm unfamiliar with this particular work. He has put out a couple of crossdressing/genderbender works.
>>
>>9126435
>>9126735
>I'm having trouble finding anything that can fit my waist (89cm)

Try doing stomach vacuums, it's an exercise bodybuilders do to slim their waists. A guide can be found here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDx1xfSobG4

if you're interested try looking for more information on stomach vacuums, they're really helpful

with love for my ladybois, -/fit/
>>
>>9131919
thanks, I actually do these when I'm just bored and doing nothing. But knowing how to do them properly, and knowing to do a proper routine will definitely help me tighten my waist that last bit. I'll probably post my progress when I'm happier with my overall look (shape and makeup)
>>
File: w650.jpg (250KB, 650x975px) Image search: [Google]
w650.jpg
250KB, 650x975px
Bump with topic related pic
>>
File: 1469490228795.jpg (50KB, 305x683px) Image search: [Google]
1469490228795.jpg
50KB, 305x683px
I've recently moved back i with my folks for the past 2 weeks to prepare for a family event, and here are some of my stories.

>parents don't know that I crossdress because we have a "don't ask, don't tell" sort of mentality about our lives
>Since they're old-fashioned, I feel that they'd just assume I was gay, and I see no need to deal with that, so I hide the few clothes I did bring home
>I often wear them around when my parents are gone, it's my main form of relaxation around here
>But recently some of the neighbours have been told to come over whenever, since they've literally only got a bed to sleep in.
I feel bad for them, I really do, but goddamn, don't show up every day for the whole day.
>I'm just doing household chores and other house work, while my mother's getting medical shit done, and I hear one of those neighbours talking on our phone.
>she's bitching with a friend about stupid things, and then they start bitching about gay people, and crossdressers, and how they're grossly unnatural
>immediately sneak most of my clothes to the car, they're no longer safe in the house
>come back inside, she's in my bedroom, rooting through my dresser
>pulls out a pair of thigh highs
>starts freaking about how I'm a pervert, and I must've stolen them, and she's threatening to call the police, and all that shit
>go to my receipt bin, show the bitch the receipts for all of my clothes, that I fucking bought, and that she's the one committing crimes here
>she just drops the socks and walks out
>never been back since
>finally I have afternoons to dress up again

cont
>>
File: true question.png (224KB, 704x499px) Image search: [Google]
true question.png
224KB, 704x499px
>>9135261
Or so I thought

>My parents must be complete suckers since another neighbour on rough times has started coming over to use running water, and do laundry
>I don't really have a problem with this person coming over so much because her 2yo daughter should have access to clean clothes and a bath
>One day, while I'm getting groceries for the week, the mother and daughter must've come over while I was gone
>I get home and see the mother asleep on the couch, and the daughter normally sleeps around this time, so I thought nothing of it, and put the groceries away
>go to my room to plug in my phone, and I see the 2 year old yanking on some of my longer clothes
>she refuses to let go, and starts screaming her head off
>the mother wakes up to come find the source of the screaming
>hereWeGoAgain.jpg
>and another one assuming that I'm a degenerate that steals clothes, but at least she appologizes after I prove that they're mine
>she still comes over, but now I know I have to hang my clothes even higher to keep them safe

then tonight, while I'm making dinner
>my mother slaps my ass to get me to move out of her way, since she thinks she can still do shit with her damaged arms
>"you have a big ass, you should've been born a girl,"
>then she repeats "you should've been born a girl,"
>think to myself "hearing that my whole life might be why I feel the need to dress like one"

Anyone else have crossdressing/crossplay stories to share?
>>
>>9135264
>Anyone else have crossdressing/crossplay stories to share?
Let's not get into that too much, it always leads to unnecessary drama.

But I have to ask,
>they've literally only got a bed to sleep in
>coming over to use running water
>rough times
What kind of town do your parents live in?

Also, leave your clothes in your luggage (or even a duffel bag) and put a luggage lock on it. No one should question your having a bag of clothes if you're staying a few weeks.
>>
>>9135278
we live in the country, nearest town is 30 minutes by car. Most of the people here are renting shacks or living in RVs on other people's properties.
And I do keep the bigger clothes locked up in my suitcase, except the ones that needed to hang to dry. But when it comes to things like socks, I never thought someone would just look through my dresser.
>>
If anyone wants a friend who's good at
>making breast forms
>dressing to body type
>working with height
>finding the right hairstyles to make your face look less masculine

I'd be down to talk to anyone. I'm mostly on steam though

I honestly need help with makeup so if you have great makeup skills I'd appreciate it.

It'd be nice to talk to others and help them out with looking more girly. Link eachother clothes that fit and helping eachother improve with concrit

Contact me here: cottoncandy_fluff at yahoo

I am not looking for a relationship, nor am I a fetishist. So if you contact me based on a crossdresser fetish or if you are looking for a relationship you will find yourself dissapointed
>>
>>9135326
you play CS?
>>
>>9135441
nah, I'm not into shooters or mobas. I always have steam open as a messaging system. I enjoy Rpgs, puzzles, and simulators
>>
does anyone have regular con pics of crossdressers?
like that kuroneko or shimakaze at ax
>>
>>9134941
I can't believe that's a guy
>>
Getting more into crossdressing in private now that I'm at college away from parents. I want to go out with it, but most of my girl friends are too busy to go out like that. Living in deep south, plus I'm 6', I just don't want to go out alone and get beaten or something if I'm found out. I don't think I'm hopeless to pass, I just think I need practice.

Anyone have tips for shaping eyebrows?
>>
Never crossplayed properly before, how to do fake breasts?

A character I want to cosplay has a large bust so I need to make it look like I have one.
>>
>>9136446
that partially depends on how much cash you're willing to drop, and how exposed the bust is. But without more info all I can do is suggest you look here https://www.reddit.com/r/crossdressing/wiki/dress-up-guide#wiki_how_do_i_create_a_more_feminine_figure.3F and decide for yourself, it links to some youtube tutorials that should teach you what you need to know
>>
>>9136463
Thanks for the link! The cheaper the better really, plus I don't need it exposed at all (it'll be completely covered)
>>
>>9136517
for cheap, and totally covered I'd recommend getting a bra of the right size, and then checking the rice falsies tutorial, because in my experience they shape well enough if they are done right
>>
i don't wanna wear heels cause they'll make me crazy tall but if i don't wear heels my legs will be stubby what do I DO
>>
>>9136709
Wear heels and own it.
>>
>>9136709
You will look more feminine as a tall woman than as a stumpy flat footed woman. But in the name of all things sacred, please learn to walk in them first.
>>
>>9136738
is there any way to wear heels that makes you look short? like someone would think 'oh they're only tall cause of the heels'
>>
Anybody know of any videogame/anime/whatever characters that wear a poofy dress but also a mask? I definitely have the body type for it, but I don't want to bother with my face quite yet. One step at a time, ideally. I like my big bushy eyebrows and don't want to get rid of them yet.
>>
File: BodyPic.jpg (150KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
BodyPic.jpg
150KB, 900x1200px
Do I have a passable bodyshape, seagulls?
>>
>>9136745
>is there any way to wear heels that makes you look short?
Not really, they're heels. Your only option is how much heel.

That said, I do wonder how much the posture benefits are offset by the increase in height if you're starting at 6' or something like that.
>>
>>9136913
helpful:
for overall figure I recommend tightening the waist more (unless the pudge is just a trick of the light)
That hairstyle just seems to make the bit of your face we can see a lot more masculine
And we need to see more of the face

general photo nitpicks:
shitty lighting is shitty
the messy bed distracts from the focus of the shot (you)
and I feel like picking more feminine looking clothes would help a lot too
>>
>>9136943
I'm still growing my hair, and this was just a picture in minimal clothing to properly show me bodyshape
>>
>>9136913

i think you have potential for nice legs but the waist needs to be a bit smaller in order to really have a qt feminine hourglass shape.
although women come in all shapes and sizes right?
>>
>>9136969
sorry, didn't even read your post, just saw the pic and started to concrit.
To put a simple answer to your question: yes body shape looks passable
>>
>>9136913
there's stuff you can do, but simple answer is no
>>
Any different techniques for tucking or flattening for workouts/exercise? I mostly just bike but jogging and gym attire is relevant too.
>>
>>9136981
I don't think her waist is capable of becoming smaller without proportionally making everything else smaller, thus keeping the same shape overall.
>>
File: 0987582907852-06.jpg (78KB, 1161x529px) Image search: [Google]
0987582907852-06.jpg
78KB, 1161x529px
Can anyone recommend me a good maid outfit?
>>
File: Bait dont fall.png (88KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
Bait dont fall.png
88KB, 625x626px
>>9137057
>>
>>9137225
I doubt anyone here even notices the word faggot anymore. At least I didn't think anything at all about that shitpost.
>>
>>9137110
Not that one. Try Bodyline.
>>
>>9137059
I know that feel...

fuck ribcages
>>
>>9137240
>>9137110

Not that anon, but are there any recommendable ones on Taobao?
>>
>>9136981
I do have some puff that I need to work on at my waist yeah :s. But I think I can do it, I'm also on a waiting list for hormones right now so that should help a bit
>>
>>9137333
go check the spreadsheet under cosplay/seifuku, find one you like, then check the reviews. Or lurk the Taobao thread
>>
>>9126742
Is it possible to lose weight or are you just one of those extreme pears with a tiny upper body and huge thighs? If it's the former, try losing weight so your legs get skinny. It's easy to disguise wide hips if your thighs are slim.
>>
>>9131265
>>9130993
Ye, its name is "Bra girl", just finished reading it, though its "what if girls had dicks" not a trap manga
>>
I want to cosplay as Kotori from Love Live before the year ends but I don't know the first thing about makeup or anything since this is the first time I'm going to try.

I found a few tutorials on youtube like:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXV8XzEjkTk
or
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTUE2cUZSvo

the 2nd of which conveniently? has the products she's using but I don't know if I should blow a bunch of money getting that because I'm extremely inexperienced and I'm asian (and I'm also a guy so I don't know if this tutorial would work as well as it does on her?).

Would it be a smarter idea not to aim to cosplay as a specific character immediately and instead just get a bunch of cheap makeup and practice first with just trying to look decent in general and just follow the principles in that video? Do brands even matter? I have a dress and maid outfit I bought some time ago, but they're somewhat ill-fitting.
>>
>>9138316
I always practice with cheap stuff since make-up looks different on everyone, so tutorials can only take you so far
>>
Is there any exercise for guys to burn fat especially the belly without building too much muscle? I know this should be at /fit/ but since is for crossdressing
>>
>>9141733
yeah the excercise is called sitting on your ass and doing nothing
>>
>>9141733
Regular 5k's, low calorie diet(i.e. eat less) and no heavy lifting
>>
Ok so having your face blasted with lasers hurts a fucklot
This better be worth it.
>>
>>9142311
Keep us posted anon, I'm curious about laser hair removal
>>
>>9142311
>>9142330
As a guy, I've always been kinda interested in laser hair removal because I can't grow facial hair worth a damn anyway and shaving is a pain. I'm just afraid I'd regret it sometime later in life...I mean, even a tattoo is more reversible than laser hair removal.
>>
>>9141733
Stop drinking alcohol as well, that super helped for me.

Also posting a somewhat relevant image. I currently would really like to cosplay Cheerleader Link, but does it count as crossplay at that point?
>>
>>9142410
Here is the somewhat relevant image that I didn't end up posting
>>
>>9142330
>>9142346
The guy who did it was great, and all honesty it was a lot quicker than I expected.
He first tried it without numbing cream, and Jesus did it hurt. (Think a sudden combo of electric shock and burning)
It was a lot better after the numbing, but some small areas were still painful as all hell. (Upper lip mainly) but at least it wasn't a lingering pain.
I am going back in 5 weeks time, so hoping by then I should have visible reduction.
>>
>>9142412
Under the assumption that you're male, it wouldn't be crossplay, but it would be cosplaying as a crossdresser
>>
>>9135326
I tried to email you but it says the email is invalid.
Is that the right email address?
>>
>>9142311
Hey, just dont expect instant results... ive had 5 sessions and only now is 99% of it is gone...

Dont make the same mistake I did and think one session would make you all smooth for days ..
>>
>>9143054
I know. I'm hoping it will be lighter in time for MCM.
Extremely dark hair on light skin is a pain to work with.
>>
>>9127937
Thanks for the spoilers you fucking cunt
Also my dream is to do jolyne one day
>>
>>9135305
Fampai I wear thigh highs and booty shorts even when not crossdressing
they're comfy af, which should be more than enough of an excuse if you ever get questioned

>mfw my rhodie booty shorts will only get shipped well after summer is over
>>
>>9135326
I can't use yahoo, post steam pls?
I study makeup at school if you want help
>>
>>9143242
Normally that's what I do say if people happen to see them, like on laundry day or something, but that doesn't really help in the face of people assuming I stole them, which is why I keep all of my clothing receipts.
>>
>>9143351
>but that doesn't really help in the face of people assuming I stole them
Does this even happen?
>>
>>9145396
considering how it happened to me twice in a week, I'd say it's possible, especially in an extremely closed-minded community
>>
>>9127405
you look absolutely wonderful
>>
File: asdfasdf.jpg (18KB, 236x423px) Image search: [Google]
asdfasdf.jpg
18KB, 236x423px
>>9136335
>>
>>9136913
yes you look very nice
>>
>>9141733
>>9141737
what about jogging?
>>
>>9145794
>No hoop skirt/10

Mammy would be disappoint
>>
I just spent $150 on six sessions of laser hair removal on the face. Did I do the right thing
>>
>>9147220
from what i've heard, $150 wouldn't be that much for 6 sessions. just make sure you go to a good practitioner.
>>
>>9147220
I'd say no anon... Idk, though... It seems like there'd be cheaper ways of going about it... Perhaps I'm wrong
>>
>>9147220
Sounds good, just hope for good results.

>>9147226
$150 is pretty cheap for permanent hair removal.
>>
$150 for six sessions? Goddamn it's like $750 here in Tokyo. I paid $1300 for unlimited sessions for 2 years...

Getting the rest of my body done is going to cost thousands living here + $7-10k for nose job.
>>
>>9147807
I dunno if you have any equivalent, but I used groupon and managed to snag 6 sessions of beard removal for £50, reduced from £560.
Which is like $70 ameribux
>>
>>9147846

How effective was it for you?
>>
>>9147857
Not him but as long as I shave the remaining hair that still grows after 8 sessions or so my face is as smooth as a girl's.

I never had thick facial hair but it's definitely been reduced and my girlfriend says I look prettier now.
>>
>>9147857
Only just started it this week, so the only thing I got so far is a red face.
I got pretty thick dark brown facial hair, so it hurt like hell.
>>
>>9147876
How much do you have to shave and how often?
>>
>>9147912
Like once every 3-4 days I guess? If I were actually attempting to look my best all the time then every other day. Laser doesn't stop all the hair growing, just reduces the density, so it's not like you'll suddenly not have to shave anymore.
>>
>>9147932

Have you finished your course? It should be killing the follicle so effectively it would mean you never have to shave again. Did your dermatologist tell you that or was it related to your hair type maybe? You literally shouldn't be able to grow any more hair on the parts that have been lasered, that's the point.
>>
>>9147952
Could be that anon had fairly light hair.
Laser works best on dark hair, it has problems detecting light hairs so while it did reduce the hairs it didn't get rid of them all.
Electrolysis is the only way for total guaranteed hair removal.
>>
>>9147952
It's not finished. Maybe it will take 20 sessions to get to that level.
>>
Posted this in another thread, but I might crossplay Hilda (BW) for a con in October. I have a larger head, so for the wig should I get a Jeannie from Arda or the ponytail wig from EpicCosplay? I'm using the Epic one for a Charizard gijinka cosplay and it's very nice, but it also looks a bit small on my head (I had to shave down my hairline at the back and sides so that the wig conceals my hair properly).
>>
Are epilators sold at retailers like Target? Getting my own place in a few weeks and it's time to start doing things.
>>
>>9150031
I could've sworn I saw them in the same aisle with the shaving gear.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1471874431717.jpg (54KB, 1079x1081px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1471874431717.jpg
54KB, 1079x1081px
Got to my goal weight of 50kg for a recent con. Makeup was alright, trapped a few people but still got some stuff to improve on.

1. Distance between lower lip and chin - guys tend to have a longer distance here and sometimes is a dead giveaway
2. Flat chin - even with contouring, the shape of the chin and lower jaw can still be quite prevalent
3. Manly hands/arms - finger and palm proportions as well as overly toned arms.
4. Nose - the ridge is a bit wider. Can still be fixed somewhat with defining sides and highlighting middle, but if going for a sorta pale matte makeup character, its a bit harder to not have elements contrasting.
5. Broad shoulders - Can't fix that. Have to be careful about costumes.

Face shape can be manipulated with good wig choices/glue method. Eyebrows are either glue/concealer layer method or precise trimming and brow pencil (which one do you guys use?)

There's also mannerisms (i.e. walking, body language) and voice training
Is there anything else I can improve on?

oh god, i'm so deep in already
>>
>>9153827
are ye of the tribes of the orient or of the folk of fair-skin?
>>
>>9153836
Asian. 170cm
>>
>>9153840
haha, was unable to tell

you are gorgeous, my dear

looks wonderful, though 'the more the marrier' i'd say
>>
>>9153827
the hair looks good
>>
File: received_10207243818757692.jpg (121KB, 1080x1848px) Image search: [Google]
received_10207243818757692.jpg
121KB, 1080x1848px
>>9153827
body shape if people are interested. not fussed about that much
>>
>>9153850
that looks wonderful
>>
>>9153850
I think you could really benefit from some hip pads and boobs to alter your body shape and offset the proportions of your shoulders. Cause right now your body shape is almost triangular and that is a pretty big giveaway. Face wise you've got a decent base to work off, but I personally disagree with choice of eye makeup. I wouldn't line the entirety of the bottom lid with white kohl because you still have a band of flesh tone between it and the whites of your eyes and it looks kinda freaky. Keep the eye makeup more natural looking, play with colors more around the top and outer corners of your eyes.
>>
>>9153850
as other anon noted you're in desperate need of shapewear. You could even get a small petticoat or underskirt and that would give the illusion of curves.
>>
File: shimakaze03.jpg (233KB, 496x960px) Image search: [Google]
shimakaze03.jpg
233KB, 496x960px
Any Austrian seagulls visiting AniNite this weekend?
>>
>>9154061
I'm not an expert on makeup, but normally for the white eyeliner it would be on the waterline rather than the lash line which is why it looks a little strange, right?
>>
>>9154061
>>9154064
Thanks for the feedback. The angle might not show it but i'm wearing D silicone pads I got of taobao. Waist is around 60cm and hips about 90cm, so it might be the broad shoulders giving the effect of a more triangular look.
It was also my first time with white eyeliner. But yeah, needs to be at the waterline, as well as falsies on the bottom lash for a larger eye effect.

Will take into consideration next time
>>
>>9127275
If its any consolation for your spoiler tag not working
Thanks to you i am now a wizard and not a phantom
>>
>>9153836
>>9153843
where do you weirdos come from
>>
>>9153850
ignore all the advice you get based off this image, the angle it's taken at is distorting your body to look top heavy
>>
>>9154289
this is cute, try to consciously hold your jaw in a position that gives you a slight overbite
>>
>>9153827
that's cute, what character were you? don't use waterliner for aegyo sal
if you can't figure out brows/hairline/brow ridge, just cover it with the bangs, otherwise you have to slowly figure out what brow shape works for you
>>
File: image.jpg (14KB, 194x259px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14KB, 194x259px
Any tips for females who have thick lips to look convincing as a guy? Pic related, not my own lips but the shape is pretty close.
>>
That is pretty pretty deep in. I barely scratched the surface.
Didn't take into account that my eyelids were really hooded so I barely saw the eyelining.
Didn't really waterproof makeup with setting spray and the heat during con was killing me so the makeup melted pretty quick. Also maybe I could have used more contouring? My jawline is pretty prominent.

And what do you mean by the wig glueing method?
>>
>>9154948
Also arms are too veiny.
>>
>>9154950
You are cosplaying an ant from that one Ben Stiller movie, right?
>>
>>9154948
you glue the wig to your face using pva/eyelash glue if you have a prevalent jawline. this hides it from view, basically framing the face.
if you have a longer face, you can glue on the far sides of the cheekbone to create a more flatter diamond shaped face.
>>
>>9154981
what the heck just trim the bangs like a normal person
>>
>>9154986
http://jaroukaparade.blogspot.com.au/2013/05/framing-your-face-for-cosplay.html
It works for many people. This article outlines why they do it.
>>
>>9155133
that person doesn't even think about trimming the wig either!! I'm triggered
if it was a good idea people would already be gluing their real hair!
>>
>>9154740
conceal 'em
>>
>>9154289
Heh, I actually just checked this board for once in forever just because of that. I might go Sunday only, but not sure if can even go then.
>>
File: shimakaze04.jpg (389KB, 666x1279px) Image search: [Google]
shimakaze04.jpg
389KB, 666x1279px
>>9155530
If you do go and want to meet up, I'll keep monitoring this thread.
There's a crossplay event on Sunday that I want to check out, that be an easy time and place to meet.
>>
Relevant
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXh57yFj8gk
>>
>>9156584
5/5
Can't stop laughing.
>>
File: 1471059560992.png (56KB, 188x188px) Image search: [Google]
1471059560992.png
56KB, 188x188px
>>9156584
>sneaky nontan in the background
>>
File: 23a49e4637e6138f87b3fd99e9115c3d.jpg (335KB, 908x1300px) Image search: [Google]
23a49e4637e6138f87b3fd99e9115c3d.jpg
335KB, 908x1300px
Where's a good place to find the really cute and frilly panties that you see anime girls wearing? Ribbons, bows, etc. I have some sexier stuff already, but I'm looking to get into the cute stuff too.
>>
Where do you guys think the best place to look for a schoolgirl outfit is? I'm hoping to find one that won't be absurdly expensive.
>>
>>9156543
I would legit suck your dick.
>>
>>9156543
...I suspect I know you IRL
>>
>>9157634
Really depends on how much money you're willing to put on the table, but bodyline has a whole uniform-set section in the online shop so maybe check that out. Otherwise ask on the nanchatte thread and say you're a really lanky girl.

>>9157659
That'd be fun?
Since you're browsing this, you're already guilty, so I'm not too nervous about being recognized.
I have no idea who you might be, so you go ahead and contact me if you want?
>>
>want to be qt crossplayer
>use an old-school double-edge razor as my normal razor
>shave is always close and smooth as fuck
>literally could not shave closer without taking a layer of skin off
>still visible 'stubble' where hair follicles are because light skin and dark hair
KILL ME NOW. I guess it's time to learn how to do makeup. I'm not even that feminine, I just don't want to be 'that' crossplayer who people think doesn't bother shaving even though I'm as clean-shaven as I can get...
>>
>>9154289
>>9156543
>>9157953
D-do you have any kind of contact info you'd be willing to share? I'm not even remotely in your area but you're super cute.
>>
I don't know anything about makeup. Where do I get started?
>>
>>9157985
make-up thread, and youtube tutorials are a good start
>>
>>9157985
I'd suggest asking someone at a makeup store if you're feeling brave, but they definitely will try to empty your wallet if you do that.
>>
>>9157977
Not sure if you want to take that step, but I stopped all beard shadow on my face by plucking each individual fucking bastard with my trusty pair of tweezers.
I also found that facial skin is too delicate for epilation (as suspected), but below the jaw it seems to work just fine.

So, you know, at least if people think you're not putting in any effort, you can tell them that. Bring a piece of wood to bite.
>>
>>9157595
http://www.tutuanna.jp/shop
Or more reasonably, you can find cute sets at stores targeted at younger women (ex. Charlotte Russe, Aerie, etc).

>>9157634
How good of an outfit are you looking for? I got one for $17 on Amazon not long ago that I'm pretty happy with, but I admittedly don't plan on wearing it outside the house.
>>
>>9158331
What really bugs me about it is my upper lip/mustache shadow. I mean, there's always a bit of shadow on my neck and jawline, but it doesn't stick out like a sore thumb like my upper lip does.

I'd seriously consider something like laser if I had the money and was sure I wouldn't regret it later in life. I don't want to be in my 50s or something and suddenly want a beard but not be able to grow one 'cause I had all my facial hair zapped off when I was in my 20s for the sake of dressing up like a grill.
>>
>>9158500
Thanks, the brands you mentioned have some things right up my alley. It's more for the bedroom versus wearing under a costume. If any other anons have info to share, it's always appreciated.
>>
I've got definite male shoulders, and I know there isn't really anything that can be done to help that, but is there anything I can do to offset or distract from them? I'd love to crossplay Sailor Uranus some day, but with her short hair and sleeveless outfit, I am concerned it may not be possible to do it well.
>>
Might be doing the re:zero catboy this december as my first crossplay. Pretty excited, to be honest. I've never cosplayed before, only done lolita, so I'm hoping I can get everything together well.
>>9158331
I wax my face once in a while and it never went badly.
>>
>>9158679
What do you use to wax your face? I'd really like to try it but I REALLY don't want to wreck my face now that I finally look decent (aside from the facial hair thing) after years of struggling to overcome having nasty greasy skin. It just makes me really nervous.
>>
>>9158764
I go to a wax bar and get waxed professionally. It may be important to mention though that I'm the only costumer he waxes the face. Every other person he doesn't due to the thickness and sensivity of the facial hair. He only does it with me because my facial hair is thin compared to most people. It's gonna hurt but it's worth it if you're willing to put up with a few days of letting it grow, though it doesn't last too long. Still, much better than having to smear your face with foundation and concealer to cover the shadow when you're crossdressing/playing etc.
>>
>>9157985
Do you have any female friends who are proficient with general makeup or cosplay makeup? if not, try go through video tutorials, Michelle Phan, Pony Makeup, Bubz etc.
Actually buying makeup that is right for you is the challenge. Sometimes, companies give away free samples in the mail for you to try, or just go to your local sephora and try the testers.
Know what skin type you have (Dry, oily or combination), your skin tone, your desired tones and buy accordingly.
>>
>>9157985
Wayne Goss
>>
>>9158764
If a waxing technician won't do your face, you can do it yourself with tweezers or an epilator if your facial hair isn't too dense.
>>
>>9135326
Do you have Skype?
>>
>>9158662
Shoulders can be offset by longer hair that breaks up the shoulder visually, you're pretty much SOL with short hair characters unless their hair is really really big.
>>
Anyone else here wants to crossplay just because they got a CD fetish and not cause they give a fuck about the characters? Anime outfits are cool as well but i mostly wanna do it cause it'd turn me on quite a bit to go out and about dressed like a sexy anime girl lol
>>
>>9162023
people with that mentality never ever even look half decent
>>
>>9162023
Go back to /d/ if you want to tell everyone about what makes you jerk off
>>
>>9162468
Let's not pretend half of this thread isn't just based on thirst.
>>
>>9157980
Not comfortable with any info remaining in the archives, but here is a pastebin that will expire in a week from now. Mail me and we talk from there.

I've just returned from my first con, and I know some people hate blogging in the wrong threads, so have this picture instead.
It was uploaded on the con's official Instagram, with "#model #beauty", despite me showing off my worst manface of the day. Oh well, I've had a laugh.
>>
>>9162529
...and I forgot to paste the link.
You know what they say about blondes.
http://pastebin.com/HvHei0DT
>>
>>9162529
(>>9155530) here. Was too tired to attend. Looks like you had fun, if you're blogging bout it elsewhere here just link me.
Wenn's mal wieder eine hiesige/nahe Con gibt, die ich auch fix einplane, mach ich dann gern gleich einen Thread auf.
>>
Do you guys wear wigs? My hair is shit and I know I'll never make it look "girly"
>>
>>9162544
Of course
Wigs are cuter than real hair always
Also the fact that they can make your head look bigger can make your shoulders look smaller
>>
>>9162544
Cosplayers in general all wear wigs. Some people can use their natural hair but you really have to take care of it and it's more hassle than it's worth to try make your natural hair fit a character.
>>
>>9162544
Even when not doing cosplay and just doing crossdressing, it is recomended using a wig, just like the anon above, if you can to use your real hair you have to take care of it and style it is way easier to a wig than your actual hair.
Also, at the end of the day you can take it off and none would guess that that cute was you and you can continue with your life
>>
>>9137110
Bite the bullet. Buy Milky Ange and swim in wonderful fabrics.
>>
Isn't there padded panties that can hide a bulge?
I'm honestly legitimately horrified at the idea of shoving my testicles inside of myself.
>>
>>9162544
That's exactly why I use wigs. My real hair is too sensitive to the ratio of shampoo+conditioner and environment so it can go from looking cute and stylish to just a frizzy nightmare in no time.
>>
>>9164060
You say that like the bulge isn't the best part of a qt trap, anon. Only if it's normally out of sight, though...visible bulges in outfits where the general public can see them are definitely a no-no, even for those of us who enjoy it.
>>
>>9143245
>you cant use yahoo
its an email..
but yes. yes I'd like help
>>9161436
I do, but I don't use it. it just takes too much of my computer.
>>
>>9154289
You need to refit your tip so the bra doesnt show. This looks pretty trashy and not in a "slutty animu girl" way. Otherwise cute.
>>
>>9158764
How did you overcome your nasty greasy skin? I also need to kick it.
>>
>>9164392
>refit your tip
I had an 'O-oh my!' moment for a second before I realized what you actually meant, kek.

>>9164478
Partly I just grew out of it. For your face, just try to keep it clean, and especially give it a good rinse after you do anything sweaty. I scrub my face every day without fail when I shower, and I know some people here will probably swear against regular bar soap but I use it every time and it doesn't dry me out real badly or anything. That's really the extent of it, be liberal with washing up in regards to your face but don't go crazy or you'll overdo it.

I don't know if avoiding greasy food actually helps or not with skin but it's good for your health anyway so you might as well. I'm not very good at it but I do try.
>>
>>9164533
I'd refit your tip if you know what I mean
>>
>>9164330
Stop being weird anon I just want to be a cute girl
>>
>>9164533
Haha i didnt even notice that! Sorry about the mobile typing issues. From the other pictures posted it looks like it was just the angle that made the top poof out. Hope you had fun!
>>
What should my diet look like if I am a male who wants to appear more feminine?
>>
>>9165257
Just eat enough to get thin and then enough to maintain that
>>
File: 13969625909741.png (491KB, 1344x1544px) Image search: [Google]
13969625909741.png
491KB, 1344x1544px
First time crossplayer here
Would it be relatively easy to pass while dressed as ene?
>>
>>9149894
the Jeanie is ginormous, so you should be fine with that one
>>
>>9165262
If you're going for accuracy in the bigass hoodie, then your passing will depend entirely on your face, wig, and zettai ryouiki
>>
>>9165464
I have a feminine face and am practicing make up regularly, with nearly 12 weeks until i need it to show
Not sure what I'm doing with the wig yet honestly.
And i found a pair of tights that look like thigh highs but actually go all the way up, the AT zone is just nude fabric, do you think that would look okay enough?
I'm sort of worried about the jacket honestly, I'm really tall and I'm not sure that an xl will be big enough to look baggy
>>
>>9165523
Get the jacket custom-made to your measurements if you're worried about sizing. Also the fake ZR tights are really noticeable and you're not going to get the teal stripe with gem. Get a thick pair of black thigh highs, sew on the stripe and get some sock glue.
>>
File: a.jpg (144KB, 1485x1500px) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
144KB, 1485x1500px
>>9165536
The pair i found are specifically for this cosplay so they do have the lines
If this isn't okay what would i do about the segments of the line that are totally unconnected and just on the thigh?
>>
>>9165536
>>9165554
I went ahead and got regular stockings
I have 3 months to figure out the lines I'll be just fine
>>
>>9127405
I don't know shit about what "passing" is because I'm just doing my annual tour of every board, but you look pretty fuckin cute bro (do crossdressing threads have trans girls posting? does "trans girl" = mtf?)
>>
>>9165262
you asked me this via email, send me a pic there I lost your email. I'd help point you to good makeup techniques to the best of my abilities.
>>
>>9165717
Crossdressing generally =/= being trans, since it wouldn't be 'cross' for a trans person. Passing as in passing yourself off as the other gender convincingly. Trans people generally stick to /soc/ for discussing their transition unless they're specifically cosplaying, I think.

That said, I agree, anon wears that pretty well.
>>
>>9165717
Thank you!
Passing as a girl, i.e. making people think you are biologically female.
I am not trans, I know of a few people on hormones who are also into cosplay, but they are far and in between.
Trans girl/woman means mtf - as an easy way to memorize this, you address people as the gender they want to have, not that they were born with - they self-identify as a girl.
>>
>>9165717
I'm trans, I'm here mainly for tips of the trade.
Most of my presenting as a girl is cosplay due to anxiety, must be perfect, etc.
I'm not here to bog down the thread with tranny feels, just here to have fun as a qt trap.
>>
>>9166322
>>9166336
>>9166392
I see
all in all this is pretty intuitive stuff
>>
>>9126606
>mfw I come on these threads
>>
>>9167592
Crossplay meet up as lumberjacks when?
>>
>>9167659
>>9167659
next anime north would be fitting I guess?
>>
>>9167750
I'd be up for that.
>>
Howdya niggas hide beard shadow?
I herd orange concealer workd but then i went to a store and a shitty amount costed 30 dollars. Dost orange lipstick work just as well?
>>
>>9168679
>Dost orange lipstick work just as well?

No, get actual color correcting makeup. Look online if you've got only one store to choose from.
>>
>>9168695
And should it be liquid or powder concealer? The bitch at the store told me liquid cover'd up. Don't know if that assertion be true or not.
>>
>>9168778
Covere'd up more than powder*

Said powder was weak ass.

Then ya niggers buy any special foundations like dermablend? Im bit troubled cause in ma country they only sell it in 4 tones. And since theres like 100tones, one for each skin i weary itll look like shit. Like there aint no dermablend Vichy store u can run into and try em shades till ya find the right ones.
>>
Is there even a good way to buy foundation online?
I can picture ordering some and it just making me an orange or a ghost.
>>
So one of my friends just saw my entire wardrobe when getting a pillow and blanket for my drunk ass, and when he asked me about it, all I said was "yap"
I predict a full discussion in the coming days, maybe even an intervention
>>
>>9168695
I use a slightly orange-red lipstick along with powder to set it and it seems to work fine. Maybe my beard shadow isn't as pronounced?
>>
>>9168896
Time to change your name and move to Mexico
>>9169054
Other anon
I have seen many people in this actually recommending using an orange lipstick as corrector so now I don't know anymore
>>
File: image.png (217KB, 285x614px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
217KB, 285x614px
Anyone ever thought of doing a crossplay of Ashley?
>>
File: drop out.png (137KB, 465x996px) Image search: [Google]
drop out.png
137KB, 465x996px
>>9169120
no intervention so far, but it seems like my whole group of friends know, and it seems like they all assume it's a fetish. I think it's time to say I'm officially screwed here
>>
>>9169235
Clearly you should just take the leap into being the designated trap of the group and have mad bantz about it.
>>
File: 1455140143645.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1455140143645.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>>9169235
Just send them a group message stating that you do crossplay, its the only form of damage control you can do and they will either not make a big deal of it or not.

Otherwise they will just make their own conclusions and that is generally not good.
>>
>>9169235
>officially screwed
Not gonna lie, if I found out one of my attractive guy friends liked dressing up as a cute girl my first thought would be 'I wonder if he'll let me fuck him in the ass'.

Guard your booty, anon.
>>
anyone crossplaying at madfest today??
>>
>>9169344
Being australian in 2016 LUL
>>
File: forgottoremovering.jpg (123KB, 627x1125px) Image search: [Google]
forgottoremovering.jpg
123KB, 627x1125px
Am I passable? I think I got the body alright and the face is ok in certain angles...
>>
>>9169235
>have a crossdressing friend
>my main friend group thinks its a fetish for the both of us
>nah, we both just like cosplay and exchanging tips, people can cosplay whatever they want
>every time I talk about him I get weird looks

If its not a fetish for you and they judge you for it, thats on them. thats THEM sexualizing it, not you. If they fail to see the hobby as anything other than sexual, they are the perverts, not you.
>>
>>9169235
situation report: I've received messages from 3 of my friends asking if I'd dress up for them, and have sex with them: 2 guys, 1 girl.
5 people asking for lingerie, 2 girls, and 3 guys (for their girlfriends).
2 messages telling me to just return the clothes I've stolen, which is none.
And finally a guy asking if I was a sugar baby.
And the last 2 of my friends are actually understanding.

>>9169241
While the amount of attention would be flattering, it's not really something I'm interested in

>>9169245
I just woke up and sent a group message stating that it's not fetish, and that I just want to be cute. And that if they have a problem they can tell it to my face

>>9169255
My booty remains guarded, and clenched 24/7

>>9169508
I know that it's on them, but they're my only irl friends right now, and it'd suck to lose them over a misunderstanding.
>>
I am >>9169120

>>9169590
>friends asking if I'd dress up for the, and have sex with them
Just like my doujins

Now, speakig seriously i hope more of your friends understand what is this for you and what is not.
Also I hope this don't end that your friends told the whole neighborhood and in the next family dinner with everyone watching you.

It seems a lot of people thinks the clothes is stolen (sorry if this is wrong, English is not my native language) like why? People have money, money can be used for good and services, including girl clothes.
>>
>>9169503
Should be fine.

>>9169590
Well that escalated quickly.
>>
>>9169785
Well it seems that most of them have figured out it isn't anything to do with them, and therefore the damage should stop spreading as soon as I call my parents because they somehow found out.

>>9169827
That kind of escalation is essentially my life since highschool
>>
>>9169944
Honestly, I would not be friends with the original one who found out because that is a pretty huge breach of trust to just go spreading shit without talking to you about it. Really if that's how people are going to react this is a good litmus test on who needs to be dropped from your list of acquaintances.
>>
>>9169944
Man, just tell them you're like Eddie Izzard or that one rockstar who crossdresses (forget who) or hell, even RuPaul if you want them to get it. Better they think you're a dragqueen in your spare time than some perv getting off on it.
>>
File: 1467851307678.jpg (26KB, 246x361px) Image search: [Google]
1467851307678.jpg
26KB, 246x361px
>>9169590
>5 people asking for lingerie
>3 guys (for their girlfriends)

Yeah. For their girlfriends.

But seriously though, that escalated quickly. Please keep us updated. I'm interested in their further reactions.
>>
File: 1454013305563.png (483KB, 1280x756px) Image search: [Google]
1454013305563.png
483KB, 1280x756px
>>9169944 here with another status update.
Just got off the phone with my parents, They were oddly the most understanding of everyone after I told them that it wasn't related to sexuality, and that they'll still eventually get a grandchild from me. But this was a 2 hour long battle that started with: "we aren't gonna fund your dirty habit," and a lot of stupid questions from my father, and then it went to "I always knew you should've been a girl," and "Does this make you like Bruce Jenner?" and then after mentioning that I'm still straight and not gonna trans I got "Well it's your life, live to be happy,"
The FB group chat with most of my friends about this devolved into most of the girls wanting to make me their "project" and most of the guys crudely photoshopping my body onto girls, and the others saying they would "tap dat ass"
And the friends that left that chat group are asking questions privately, trying to understand what this all means to me, and they're actually being supportive-ish

>>9169951
I dropped him as soon as I found out, and after everyone else realized the photo was posted without my permission, they stopped asking why I was so mad. I'm dropping some of the others too, it looks like about half of them have to go.

>>9169966
If only I'd thought of that, it would've been easier, and cleaner to explain, because for some reason "I love the fashion aesthetics" just doesn't work as a reason.

>>9170015
I doubt them too, because all of their girlfriends are larger, and taller than me, and would not fit into any of my clothes.

If anything more comes up I'll post some more, until then I'm gonna put on my apron, and make me some lunch
>>
>>9170147
Hindsight is 20/20 my friend. I'm female but I can understand panicking when someone finds that stuff and outs you. In general terms, people don't really understand this sort of thing and immediately jump to transgender or Silence of the Lambs level creepiness because of pop culture and transgender issues being forefront however, on the flip side, pop culture can also help you in that if you need a quick and handy excuse to prevent them from thinking the most extreme/worst, you can just tell them "It's dragqueen, like RuPaul, you know?" because most people get that the same way people get cosplay as in "Oh, Comic Con! That's neat!" instead of a few years ago being "What, like Halloween? It's not Halloween, you're weird."

Personally, my family is fine with me cosplaying and even elderly family friends love seeing photos of my cute school uniform and dress cosplays but I've been too nervous to show them any crossplays or bring it up.
Instead I actually got lucky when I decided to get my hair chopped off and went from below shoulder length to a pixie cut that makes me look really boyish and everyone in my family and their friends absolutely loved it and said I've never looked better.

So yeah, sorry they found out like this but now that it's out in the open you've got really nothing to hide and that may work out for you. You can just test the waters by maybe wearing your apron next time someone's over and you're cooking food and just see how it goes!
>>
>>9170288
Not the same anon.
Good for you that your family understood you and didn't criticize your hair. Most of the time are the elders who complain about girls not having "girly cuts". Personally, as a guy, i like short hair and boyish girls are as cute a girly girls.

I agree with you of using pop culture to your favour, look for all those rockstar who had long hair or lots of make up and still people were totally okay with them

Usually a woman crossplaying as a guy it gets more approval from the world than a guy as a girl. I think if someone says "girl in dude cloth" the first thing in everyone minds is "lesbian" (in a derogatory way) or "tomboy" while boy in girl cloth end in "pervert", "probably jerk off in drag" and "He surely stole them".

I am actually having a hard time trying to telling my family that I cosplay, and that that i only cosplay like only 2-3 times every year. Let alone tell them that i crossplay
>>
>>9170381
Aw, thanks anon! I'm actually a lesbian so with one half of my family I can kinda fall back on the butch thing (they love Ellen DeGeneres as well) and everyone accepts that I wear mens shirts because I get such good deals on them and say they cost less than womens shirts. But the surprising part was my religious Grans' side of things that loved my hair despite steadfastly ignoring that I'm a lesbian or outright not even knowing (I've never properly dated a girl aka no real-life girlfriends).

The only downside is that now that I've gone so tomboy it gets more stares when I wear a dress to the point that I have half a closet full of nanchatte and dresses that I haven't worn in six months because I look like a crossdresser wearing them because I have pretty androgynous features. It's a really baffling situation and I think I'll have to actually start buying wigs and putting on extra makeup that I couldn't otherwise wear with my masculine wardrobe.

Sorry for rambling but this is really the only place I've been able to talk about it.

But yeah, back on point, males do have it a lot harder when it comes to wearing feminine stuff but I think that's definitely changed from 10-20 years ago. I mean, man buns are fashionable now and 'guyliner' and skinny jeans being hipster fashion. It's really only the older generation it seems that's throwing a stink up about gender norms and wants to complain about "Young kids having their pants sagging, they're disgusting!" while also going on about "Men wearing tight jeans are obscene!" in the same breath.

As for telling your family, I wouldn't bother unless it speficially came up. If they wonder where you go all the time, just tell them it's a friend trip or even Comicon and they'll just think you wear a nerdy tshirt like on Big Bang and go see movie guests all day.
>>
>>9170147
Last update from me. The damage has been stopped
>parents understand, mostly.
>dropped 9 friends due to them not respecting my privacy
>the other 6 friends have decided that my life, my business.
>I ended up baking too many pastries to after I made lunch

>>9170288
Yea, having everything out in the open is gonna make things much more comfortable for me in the long run, since I won't have to have clean boy clothes hidden in many places just so I can discreetly change when I hear people spontaneously come visit
>>
>>9170381
>trying to telling my family that I cosplay
Why would you tell them? If you don't think they'll approve, just don't say anything. At most you could tell them you went to a con if they ask what you're up to.

>>9170399
>I'm actually a lesbian
I think this is a good example of there being some truth to the stereotypes. It seems there's a significant portion of people who got into crossplay because they already liked crossdressing or similar. Not quite to the extent of things such as
>>9170381 >"pervert", "probably jerk off in drag" and "He surely stole them".
but I think it's more than simply wearing the other gender's clothes to a lot of people. Those who don't know shouldn't be so quick to look at it as something dirty or perverted, but I also don't think it's unreasonable for them to first assume crossplay is part of a greater "interest" rather than simply a different type of cosplay.
>>
>>9170454
At least you have us, anon! I hope things get better for you.

>>9170457
Yeah, it doesn't help that I was a preteen when I realized I had a major crush on Sailor Uranus and over the years I've gone from wanting to date a girl like her to actually being a girl like her so crossplaying for me seems really natural despite me also loving to wear gowns and school uniforms and being cute. Best of both worlds and all that when it comes to conventions.
Daily life though? Ehhh.. not so much. It's hard to balance both since you can't just basically become a different person for a day when you're going to work/school where people know you. I get nervous just thinking about wearing wigs and dresses to my college because everyone in my classes know me as more or the less the flannel wearing butch.

Can only imagine it from the flipside with MtF crossdressing since there's no safety net there that conventions provide.
>>
>>9128596
>I'm not trans but I'd take hormones if I could be guaranteed no breast growth

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raloxifene
t. /lgbt/ femboys
>>
>>9170818

You'd have to take it with other stuff too though right? It can't be as easy as popping a pill every day.
>>
>>9170931
Yep, you'd also need an anti-androgen (for non-tranny purposes, bicalutamide 25-50mg/day since it doesn't kill T, just blocks receptors so you don't lose genital function) and estrogen (2-4mg/day at most, raloxifene has some estrogenic effects so you don't need as much E as for trans HRT)

>>>/lgbt/6844379
>>
Started going for laser hair removal this weekend. Just nose job left to feminize myself a decent amount. Anyone had any surgery to pass better?
>>
>>9171149
>>>>/lgbt/
this clearly isn't crossplay anymore
>>
>>9171168
I'm not lgb or t.
>>
>>9171181
okay but surgery is clearly outside of the realm of any costume play, you're free to do what you want but please don't bring it up.
>>
>>9171185
Let's not kid ourselves. No guy is going to look like OP pic or anything approaching cute without surgery or 3 sigmas of good luck.
>>
File: ranbrotmple.jpg (235KB, 700x1050px) Image search: [Google]
ranbrotmple.jpg
235KB, 700x1050px
>>9171191
Ok so you don't think this is cute?
>>
>>9171191
that's part of the appeal of crossplay but that's not the point. Surgery, hormones, whatever is a lifestyle decision, not part of 'dressing up as a character for fun'
just keep it out
>>
File: 04.jpg (330KB, 1017x918px) Image search: [Google]
04.jpg
330KB, 1017x918px
>>9171191
I really really tried hard not to post this
>>
>>9171202
lol

case in point
>>
>>9171149
Just to be clear, you had the nose job because you wanted to look feminine or because X medical reason and the feminine nose was a bonus?
>>
>>9171241
I haven't had it yet, I'm waiting for a gap in employment so I don't have to deal with awkwardness at work about it. And the former. I just want to be prettier.
>>
all people of this thread is Hentai … isnt it??
>>
>>9171258
>all people of this thread is Hentai

not exactly sure what you are trying to say here
>>
File: LQBait.jpg (16KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
LQBait.jpg
16KB, 600x600px
>>9171258
Does your mother let you be in this sites, anon?
>>
>>9171202
Damn you are cute
>>
>>9171258
I don't think everyone in the thread is a pervert.
>>
File: 1471791500034.jpg (132KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
1471791500034.jpg
132KB, 894x894px
Post your stats you qts!
>height
>weight
>age
>overbust
>underbust
>waist
>hips

I'll start!
>6'0
>155 pounds
>19 years
>35 inches
>30 inches
>40 inches
>>
>>9171667
sure I'll share
>height: 5'7-5'8
>weight: 130 pounds
>age: 21 years
>bust: 32 inches
>waist: 28 inches
>hips: 36 inches
>>
A lot of you need to be posting in /lgbt/ not this thread

Crossplay =/= passing in everyday normal life
>>
>>9171741
Did you not read the title? Crossplay / CROSSDRESSING

One is for costumes, the other is for every day wear.
>>
>>9171827
okay, seriously this is /cgl/ you can have your little safe space somewhere else
>>
>>9171741

Why /lgbt/? I'm not trans, I'm a crossplayer.

Or are you suggesting that every gay or bi person isn't allowed on /cgl/?

Please elaborate.
>>
>>9171741
>Crossplay =/= passing in everyday normal life
This. I'm here to talk about cosplay, not surgery and hormone therapy. Good crossplay means using makeup tricks, padding, and good costume design to fool the eye.

>>9171940
>Please elaborate.
Some of the posts in this thread are a bit too extreme for crossplay. I draw the line at anything permanent.
>>
>>9171990
> I draw the line at anything permanent.
Eh, I think laser hair removal is fine. You don't have to be anything lgbt to have that done.
>>
>>9172381
I feel the remark was pointed at the nosejob people, and the people talking about hormones, which to me do seem closer to being/becoming trans compared to crossplay or crossdressing
>>
>>9172393
I don't mind it really as long as it doesn't develop into general tranny feelings, general off-topic and all that.
But I do understand why some might not like discussing it on here.
>>
>>9171990

It doesn't matter where you draw the line, this thread has nothing to do with /lgbt/. Fuck off if you don't like it. Using hormones and being trans* are two totally different things. By making an issue out of this you're just going to encourage more discussion about it when most would be happy to let the conversation die naturally.
>>
File: Kizuna.jpg (105KB, 674x453px) Image search: [Google]
Kizuna.jpg
105KB, 674x453px
>>9172381
>>9172393
>>9172447
>>9172463

We are not the Crossplay & Crossdressing Commitee and can't go around saying what is and what is not crossplay aside from dressing as the opposite gender.
Taking hormones isn't recommendable only to a "costume play" since it fuck up the way your body works, the same with getting a nosejob since maybe in a future you will regret it. It is still cross? Yes, you are still the same gender you were at the beginning and still using the opposite gender cloth but is something that you will have to carry the rest of your life. It isn't just some BB cream or make up.

While i agree a little with >>9171990 that anything permanent is a bit too much please let just forget this and go back to main track of this thread.
>>
>>9172761
Taking hormones doesn't mean you're changing gender.

If you stop taking hormones, your body reverts as long as it's producing testosterone with no permanent effects if you're inhibiting breast tissue growth.

Recently scientists discovered that dieting for a year can permanently change your natural bodyweight and build; dieting can actually be more permanent than hormones depending on how you use them. It's actually possible to take hormones just to crossplay and then go back, the issue is that most people won't go that far to cosplay, popping pills is easier than exercising but it requires prescription in most cases.

The problem with your post is that you're acting like a gatekeeper on what personally is 'too far' for you. That's like me going "Stop talking about panties, that's too much like fetish play instead of cosplay!"
>>
Since it's also a crossdressing thread, how do I get a long haircut that softens the sharper edges of my face? I decided to let my hair grow but ironically I asked a few friends and they told me my face looked more feminine and softer when I had a shorter, kind of bob-cut like hair, which in case the side-hair curved around my face, which made my face look much rounder than it actually is. So I'm on debate if I should play around with hair styling or just go back to having shorter hair.
>>
>>9172463
>Using hormones and being trans* are two totally different things
>>9172905
>Taking hormones doesn't mean you're changing gender.

This is insane. There is something seriously wrong if it's now okay to advocate taking hormones for simple costume play. Take this to >>>/lgbt/, it's way outside the bounds of what belongs on this board.
>>
>>9172915
>This is insane. There is something seriously wrong if it's now okay to advocate taking hormones for simple costume play.
Except there's nothing wrong? It's the person's body and they have all the rights to do whatever they want with it. Who are you to tell others they can't take hormones temporarily to have a certain appearance?
>>
>>9172919
That's great, but it doesn't belong here. Hormones are not cosplay.
>>
>>9172925
But they're related to making yourself look more feminine for a crossplay. So they're just as relevant as makeup.
>>
>>9172915

You're literally proving my point, there's no logic behind your post at all, it's just "I DON'T LIKE IT SO PUT IT SOMEWHERE ELSE"

Hormone usage is NOT limited to LGBT people, it does not deserve to be moved there, stop dodging the point.
>>
>>9173000
>there's no logic behind your post at all
Hormones are not cosplay. It has nothing do with "I don't like it" and everything to do with what actually belongs on /cgl/.

>stop dodging the point
Stop dodging the rules >>7196511
>>
>>9173000
/lgbt has threads that aren't exclusively for lgbt people, such as the femgen thread this hormone talk should be in.
>>
>>9173018
The same could be said over make-up threads
A good majority of the discussion is of daily make-up information, which the sticky directly says goes on /fa/
I guarantee you almost every person in this thread does not crossdress daily, and only does so for events or cons
>>
File: Honeyview_P1050043.png (423KB, 441x768px) Image search: [Google]
Honeyview_P1050043.png
423KB, 441x768px
i mean these threads are barely tolerated as is, so at least try to keep it cgl related
I went to madman! talking to people is actually super difficult while in crossplay
>>
>>9173158
You look kawai anon
How do you talk to people while dressed up?
Do you use your normal voice or something else?
>>
>>9172915
>simple costume play.
Not even those anons but you do realize this topic is for crossdressing as well, yes? That's not cosplay/crossplay. Maybe they want to look a little softer for everyday wear but have no interest in transitioning to female.
I do agree that talking about surgery/hormones is something better suited for trans topics simply because they'd know what they're talking about but the never ending "THIS IS FOR COSTUMES!!!" bullshit going on in here is annoying. It's Crossplay and Crossdressing General.
>>
>>9173205
it's not for crossdressing, that doesn't even belong on this board.
>>
>>9173014
>Hormones are not cosplay.

They're as cosplay as makeup, dieting and skincare are - changing your appearance for the sake of cosplay.

>Rooms are not cosplay
>Itabags are not cosplay
>Photography is not cosplay

Do you want to report those threads too? They're breaking the rules.

>>9173018
Those threads are technically against the rules, go and report them if they annoy you so much. There's plenty on /lgbt/ that breaks the rules too, feminism threads shouldn't be there either yet have become a common feature.
>>
>>9173209
Well until this topic gets deleted.. get over it.
>>
>>9173209

I think we can pretty much agree that most topics on this board are okay as long as they're within the context of Cosplay/Cons/J-Fashion etc. Otherwise a lot more threads would be removed from /cgl/, but that's what 4chan has always been about - keeping moderation to a minimum only for when it's absolutely needed and letting things take their natural course.

As far as I can see, the discussion of HRT in this thread has happened pretty organically and was related to crossplay - I'm sure we'd all be against it if this became a thinly veiled trans thread because we know what kind of shitposting that attracts and we don't want it here - but it isn't and there are more posts arguing about 'Is HRT /cgl/ related?' than there are actual posts on HRT.

So just let it go, these threads have all been pretty well behaved and I don't think we need to start policing content where there's no actual trouble, especially when everyone is keeping within the rules anyway, otherwise you're just asking for trolls to move in and get the thread deleted.
>>
I wish I was more androgynous. I was sheik this weekend and I overheard a couple people wondering if I was a girl or a guy and it made me irrationally happy. It's pretty obvious when you look at my face but that's what the mask is for

My ass looks super bangin in the spandex imho. My friend told me he saw a dude checking me out until his friend told him i was a guy. Ehehehe
>>
File: Honeyview_P1050166.png (480KB, 497x768px) Image search: [Google]
Honeyview_P1050166.png
480KB, 497x768px
>>9173182
that's exactly it!! I'm like aaaah doushio and I drop spaghetti
>>9173242
>>9173212
why do you guys wanna ruin this?? there are better places to talk about that kind of thing; like duh nobody here can answer your questions about hormones or surgery or whatever so why fight over it?
>>
>>9173306
>like duh nobody here can answer your questions about hormones or surgery or whatever so why fight over it?

Are you shitposting or just parodying?

If you're serious - People have answered questions about hormones in the thread, that's exactly what they've done and exactly why people have asked.

As I said before - Drop it. If you're going to act like a troll then expect to get treated like a troll.
>>
>>9173158
>>9173306
You're a super qt. Do you have an instagram or something?

Honestly if a cute cosplayer outs themselves as a crossplayer by talking in a manly voice, my thoughts just naturally switch from 'Wow, she's really cute' to 'Wow, he's really cute'. I understand how it could be stressful when a lot of people wouldn't react so nonchalantly to it, though.

>>9173277
>tfw you'll never have nice girly legs because horrible knobby knees
I know those mask feels. My face is way too manly for legit crossplaying withouta face covering.
>>
>>9173306
>those uneven stockings
For shame
>>
>>9170977

I heard Raloxifine can cause flu symptoms if you jump on it straight away, is this true?

If someone were to use 'aesthetic' (Non-transitioning) doses of Ralox with bicalutamide for the purpose of crossplay as you've said, what would be the outcome? I know about weight/fat distribution and softer skin, but what else could you expect and would you experience the mental effects associated with full transitioning HRT?

I'm guessing the bicalutamide not killing T completely means that the outcome will be different?
>>
>>9171667
>5'5
>105lbs
>19
>~29
>28
>34
>>
>>9175347
>>9171667
>19 years
I feel old with my almost 21.
Why i didn't realize earlier that i want to dress like a cute girl?
>>
>>9175892
>tfw 23 and just starting.
Might as well be a middle aged man doing it.
>>
>>9175892

I'm 25, but everyone thinks I'm 15 so I'm lucky. Even away from crossplay I actually look a little bit too young to cosplay most anime characters, even shota characters normally have a mature look that I just haven't got. I think I'd have to do some crazy contouring at this stage to actually look like the characters I want.

It has a few downsides though, I can't ever wear sunglasses or else I look like pic related.
>>
>>9175892
>tfw 24 when started
26 right now but since i'm Asian, I can sort of get away with doing it this late. Some people either get my age right or think I should be carded buying beer or buying a ticket for an R-rated movie..
>>
Speaking of starting late and such, I pretty much started when I was 20. I probably would have started way earlier if I wasn't so insecure and scared of family and friends shunning me. At least I eventually did it thanks to being able to blend in at cons and surrounding myself with strangers. To this day, turning 26, I'm still trying to learn new techniques on how to pass from makeup to working out and developing body areas.
>>
God, everyone is so young. Here I am at 30 and just starting.
>>
>>9176744
any top tips?
>>
>>9176744
gogo?? you're way too qt for these threads wow
>>
File: tmp_1466-IMG_-to64ai-1824493306.jpg (240KB, 716x750px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_1466-IMG_-to64ai-1824493306.jpg
240KB, 716x750px
>>9177187
Like upper body tips?

>>9177751
Pfft nahhh. There are a lot of super cute crossdressing Bois here I'm jelly of actually
>>
New one :
>>9178109
>>9178109
Thread posts: 320
Thread images: 51

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.