[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who are the most tolerable well known cosplayers? Best attitudes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 302
Thread images: 21

File: image.jpg (36KB, 449x249px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36KB, 449x249px
Who are the most tolerable well known cosplayers? Best attitudes and personalities as well as cosplay skills.
Before the argument, let's just say well known is anyone with over 100k Facebook fans.
>>
Pikmin Link is the only tolerable one I can think of.

Everyone else turns Catty McBitch pants as soon as you're out of sight and sometimes doesn't even wait until you are.
>>
>>8836037
Does she still cosplay?
>>
>>8836044

yeah she does. Too bad she pretty much limits herself to Zelda stuff.

I thought she made a nice enough Sleeping Beauty and stuff like that.
>>
>>8836030
D piddy?
>>
File: FB_IMG_1453981356378.jpg (66KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1453981356378.jpg
66KB, 1080x720px
I like Calssara and find her really fun and cutesy. Though she only has 93k likes, so maybe she doesn't fit this chain.
>>
I met yaya and she was really cute and even let me take photos for free even though I was meant to pay, though she touched my prop it embarassed me
>>
>>8836030

100k real follows or 100k bought follows?
>>
>>8836037
Li is a bitch too though.
>>
>>8836073
Same here. Yaya was more than happy to take photos and selfies with everyone free of charge.
>>
I like Stella Chu. Though recently she's started spamming her patreon everywhere and that's annoying.

Also like Its Raining Neon. Her work is nice (wish she posted more WIP though), she's funny and I like her body shape even though cgl probably considers her a land whale.
>>
>>8836044
Yeah, but goes by Li Kovacs now and doesnt cosplay exclusively Link/Zelda anymore (seems like she's finally grown past the semi-cringey deviantart "I am the best link" stage like I remember her as being, back in 09). She's pretty much the only one I can think of who doesnt drive me crazy and is actually really open with how she does/makes things to help out others
>>
I'm pretty fond of Tina Marie Riis. Her cosplays and fan interaction are decent and she doesn't come off as much as an annoying cunt compared to other 'famous' cosplayers
>>
>>8836030
>posting Yaya
Do you even know the "Calm your tits" story OP?
>>
>>8836037
>>8836134
>>8836224
Li was always cool when I used to hang out with her. My ex and I lived quite close to her ex-husband (who, contrary to popular belief, is not a woman) when they were still dating, so we saw her a lot, and even went to the wedding. She talked some shit, but in my experience it was usually about people who deserved it.
>>
>>8836360
She was caught mocking other cosplayers backstage at masquerades. Pretty sure they didn't deserve that since she didn't even know them.

Also taking credit for her father's work wasn't cool.
>>
>>8836380
Ah OK, that's pretty douchey. When I knew her, most of the shit she talked was either on one particular autistic photographer that was obsessed with her, or on some of her really crazy fans that refused to believe that she was a girl.
>>
>>8836393
>most of the shit she talked was either on one particular autistic photographer that was obsessed with her, or on some of her really crazy fans that refused to believe that she was a girl.
Yeah I wouldn't blame her for that. But the fact that she hangs around with people like Bitchigokitty and (previously) Jackie always made me wonder if she was secretly a cunt too, on top of the other negative things people have said about her. It's easy to put on a face for your fans and acquaintances but idk...I'd like to meet her someday to see for myself.
>>
File: tumblr_nb5eruqvAX1rzedgyo1_1280.jpg (138KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nb5eruqvAX1rzedgyo1_1280.jpg
138KB, 640x640px
I like Holly Conrad (Commander Holly). She seems like a relatively person. Most of her following is on her Instagram and Youtube (which are both over 100k) though.
>>
>>8836421
> meant to say "relatively chill person"
I need to get my shit together.
>>
>>8836410
I'd say she's a bit of a cunt, but the kind of cunt that's likable if you're her friend and "in on the joke."

I'm trying to think of other well-known cosplayers I don't mind. I ought to preface that I know them as a guy, a photographer, and as the ex-BF of another well-known cosplayer, so these people might be completely different to cosplayers that they view as "competition" or to random people that just approach them.

If she counts as well known enough, Hezachan is ridiculously cool. She and her husband are some of my favorite people in the whole community, and some of the only ones who didn't ditch me when I dumped my ex.

Jessie Pridemore is another surprisingly cool one. Her online persona is incredibly grating and confrontational, but every time I'm around her in person we get along incredibly well, and she's super fun to shoot with. My ex used to get jealous of how well I got along with Jessie.

I only met Vampy a few times, but she was much nicer and more normal than I expected. She's one of the few professionals who actually acts like a professional and not a petty cunt.

Precious/Crystal is decent enough, too, but I always kind of get the feeling that she's just "tolerating" most of the people she deals with, including me. I'm friends with her husband but I've never really felt like I could be friends with her.

One last one, who's very well-known but only barely qualifies as a cosplayer, is Olivia Munn. She lives right up the street from me and has been totally nice when I've met her. She once found my dog when he got out and brought him back, lol.
>>
File: image.jpg (367KB, 685x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
367KB, 685x1024px
Akuriko has always seemed like a nice person. Afaik she doesn't have any drama except that one chick (Luna?) with the raging vendetta.
>>
i've only ever had good experiences with yaya in person. however, i have to say that her instagram has gotten sooooo pretentious. i had to unfollow it after she posted hands-down the most cliche "just meditating in an ancient temple, nbd" picture a few months back.
>>
>>8836380
...like, to their faces?
>>
>>8836650
Probably whispering to whatever friends she was with.

She's not the type to laugh directly in people's faces I don't think.
>>
File: blathers.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
blathers.gif
2MB, 400x225px
>>8836421
Holly is a sweet pea.
>>
>>8836360
Trans is used to be woman
>>
>>8836650

It was loud, but there was so much stage noise, wouldn't be able to hear
>>
>>8836421
I love Holly, and I'm so sad about how HoC kind of portrayed her.
>>
>>8836770
how was she portrayed?
>>
>>8836393
>some of her really crazy fans that refused to believe that she was a girl.
She gets angry about this lol? I remember back in 2010-2011 when I used to follow her on Facebook she'd snap at people who asked what her gender was and refused to tell them because I guess she liked it when people thought she was a boy. Lmao that's a change in character.
>>
>>8836814
She'd get death threats and shit whenever she said she was a girl out loud, I assume that's why she didn't like discussion of it.

That's about when I knew her, and she was cosplaying female characters somewhat regularly back then, so she wasn't trying to hide anything. I shot her Panty & Stocking duo in 2010.
>>
Yaya, Li Kovacs, Jessie Pridemore, and Stella Chuu, non drama? LOL
>>
>>8836224
Didn't cgl hate her because she made some gofunde asking for donations for her and her dog to travel to cons?
>>
>>8837030
It pissed quite a few people off but I doubt most people hate her for that sole reason unless they already hated her beforehand.
>>
>>8836421
but this shovel knight is so baaaaad
>>
From what I know of her, Lyz Brickley seems pretty down to earth. She is good about answering questions about her construction on youtube and I've watched her twitch stream a few times recently while she was working on something. She seems pretty chill and drama free considering who she hangs around, unless there's something I don't know about.
>>
>>8836688
She hasn't entered cosplay competitions in many years. She's only been a cosplay judge so I'm finding this claim hard to believe.
>>
>>8836224
I like Li, she's definitely changed but she also hangs out with a completely different group of cosplayers now and not ones that had drama revolving around them. I like how she really cosplay a what she likes and branched out from Zelda. I've attended her panels and she's definitely not fake, she's pretty chill and open about her opinions but not in a bitchy type way. My group asked her for costume help afterwards and she walked with us all the way back to the dealer room giving us tips and tricks for our costumes.

I also love Precious, Maridah, and Vampy.
>>
>>8836434
>Precious
I know most people don't know this but Crystal is very shy. She's a bit introverted outside of cosplay. Also her current job makes it so she has less time to hangout/cosplay unless she is a guest at an event or working for a company.

I think she's going to be at ALA, say hi to her.
>>
>>8836770
I dont think it was just HoC fault. She was throwing tantrums on twitter, lying about who made parts of her costumes and stealing charity money way before HoC. I used to follow her on Twitter and the second Bioware started really promoting her and her fame started to take off she became pretty unbearable to watch. She bitched about sexy cosplayers because "waaah pretty girls getting all the attention", shit talked people who make eva foam Mass Effect armor and cried that people voting for the blonde Shepard was like the highschool all over again because she thought the one with black hair was modeled after her.

I mean maybe her break up with Jessica and fall into obscurity smartened her up but I she had a pretty shitty personality before and really wasted her chance of making anything of herself through cosplay and prop making.
>>
>>8837312
Her and Jessica aren't friends?
>>
>>8837200
She's Bff with scam artist Darshelle Stevens so that's a red flag for me.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1454056809662.jpg (220KB, 1362x2048px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1454056809662.jpg
220KB, 1362x2048px
I like Courtoon but I font really know how she's like at cons. Last time I saw her in person was like AX 2011(?)
>>
>>8837439
Darshelle was the only one from Journey Beyond who actually went through with her rewards iirc. Lyz is a pretty good person though, I was happy to see that she left the Patreon they had going though.
>>8837470
I met her at a con a couple of years ago and we have some mutual friends. She seems pretty okay, a lot more level headed than her friends from the midwest that she used to cosplay with all the time before she started at Nickelodeon.
>>
>>8837233
She used to perform in masquerades all the time.

Honestly? I believe it. Just knowing the toxic people she used to hang out with and how competitive she used to be. She's probably different now that she's much older. We all make mistakes in our youth.
>>
>>8837474
>I was happy to see that she left the Patreon they had going though.
Why?
>>
>>8837810
When she was doing the Patreon, everything she did was behind a paywall, and one of the things I've enjoyed about her work in the past is her willingness to share her techniques on her page.
>>
>>8837438
From what I can tell they completely cut ties to one another and ppl will from time to time ask them what happened but no one really says anything.
>>
>>8836510
I second this. I've spent time with her at past conventions because of overlapping friends, and she's very nice.
>>
>>8837470
>>8837474
Agreed, I like her a lot more than Sirene especially.
>>
>>8837908
they actually live together so I don't know what you're goin on about
>>
>>8837986
I'm pretty sure that's not true anon, otherwise they'd show up in each other's social media. As far as I know, Holly lives with only Ross and Kati.
Somebody mentioned on the farm that Holly was a guest on that show Jessica's on not too long ago and that she still referred to Holly as her best friend, though I guess stuff could've happened since then.
>>
>>8836066
Calssara is amazing, and so is Elffi. Never seen drama around them at all, and are super nice in person.
>>
>>8837986
Did Jessica get divorced then? Why would she live with them instead of her husband?
>>
>>8837312
yeah Holly lied about making a lot of shit.
>>
>>8837860
Patreon is a good way to weed out the people who do cosplay because they enjoy it and the fakes who are trying to cash in on the trend of nerd culture.
>>
Despite how much she heavily edits her own photos (I understand why she does... she has some serious confidence issues if I'm correct), I really love It's Raining Neon. She seems really down to earth.
>>
>>8839901
Pretty much. Anyone desperate enough to start a Patreon, Gofundme or Kickstarter for cosplay doesn't really give a shit about cosplay, just making money off of socially awkward fans.
>>
>>8839944
That's a really broad brush you're painting with, there, and it's a hair away from just saying that nobody on Patreon cares at all about what they do, period. Cosplay, music, art, or otherwise.
>>
>>8836345
Im not OP but i want to hear this story.
>>
I really like Twinzik cosplay, I just wish they came to west coast cons so I'd get a chance to meet them in person. Their stuff is always so cool
>>
I've never actually met her, but Lisa Lou Who seems really chill and I love her cosplays.

Alexandria the Red also seems like she'd be overall nice, but I think her focus is more modeling than cosplay.
>>
>>8840360
Alex is a cunt lol
>>
>>8840412
Seriously? Any stories to share? I know little about her, just from friends who are fans.
>>
>>8840412
Seriously? Any stories to share? I know very little about her, just from friends who are fans.
>>
>>8837474
>>8837860
Lyz is never mentioned on cgl because she literally has no drama. Doesn't she know that's how you get famous in this community?
>>
>>8840360
Alexandria ripped off her fanboys by asking for a thousand dollars so she could make a website, but she never made it. Judging by that by itself, she seems like a scammer and a thief.
>>
>>8840478
>And of course, neither of them knows the characters or the series they cosplay from.
I've seen this statement a few times but never seen stuff to back it up
>>
>>8840684
Calssara even wrote a long entry on either ask.fm or facebook about how she doesn't know most of the characters she cosplays and doesn't see why it's a problem if she only likes the design. Elffi has been ripped apart dozens of times in the Finland threads and everyone in there knows the drama with him.
>>
>>8839950
You must have a patreon or have a friend with one. Patreon wasn't meant for cosplayers to give out nudes and lingerie pics to have people pay for their rent and shit. They might as well just open a pay site
>>
>>8840423
She's ripped off money from fans, has constant "accidental" nip slips for attention
>>
>>8840478
I remember when cgl was up in arms about every well known cosplayer years ago where if they were good at something then they didn't make it but there was never proof to back it up. Except on Francesca Dani, that was a train wreck. People have publicly asked PLs dad if he made her costumes and as far as I remember he doesn't even know how to sew. I think people tried really hard to make her look as if she didn't have any skill. I've watched her live streams and she knows very well how to make costumes and props.
>>
>>8838018
When Elffi was asking for what photo he should use as a print, I gave him my suggestion, but he blew it off because I was from the US and not likely to buy a print.

Calssara, however, has been nice to me with my comments.
>>
>>8840360
Lisa Lou Who is just as bad as the rest. She's backstabbed a bunch of people who had helped her in the past once she started going national. Most of the midwest con scene dropped her after the stories started breaking, for good reason.
>>
>>8841030
Lisa Lou Who is actually a really nice person, I've known her for years. I guarantee most of the shit that's been spread about her can go back to two people, one of which is on good terms with her again.
>>
Vicious Cosplay is really nice!
>>
>>8836066
believe me she is incredibly bitchy
>>
>>8841068

not sure how relevant spoony is considering she was never famous and barely a cosplayer

she does stalk the internet for any mention of her name though, so she'll be reading this through the archives

hi spoony!
>>
Calssara is a huge SWJ and freakin annoying. The amount of bullshit she posts on social media made me kick her out of my friendlist.
>>
>>8840941
Does she have jaundice?
>>
>>8841189
Nigga wut I'm just I'm oldfag that wants my fat spoony pics now WHERE are my fat spoony pics???
>>
>>8841247
>>8841068
AFAIK there aren't any pics, she just mentioned it in a post.
>>
>>8840788
>Patreon wasn't meant for artists to draw anime tiddies to have people pay for their rent and shit. They might as well just open a pay site
>>
What has kamui done to make people think she's a terrible person? I know she can be a bit closed off as far as helping people goes and she tries to make a buck wherever she can and there was that spat where she didn't want people copying her protoss wizard but was there something else?
>>
>>8840684
It's like >>8840750 says.For example I asked her couple years ago if she actually plays league and she admitted that she just liked Nidalee's design and said that she doesn't see any problem with it. At least she's honest about it I guess.
>>
>>8842018
Kamui is fine, people are just jealous
>>
>>8840487
No being hot and having relatively good craftsmanship gets you famous
>>
>>8842018
She has admitted to not playing any of the games she cosplays from and does not have any growth in her cosplay craft. Additionally she called out blizzard for not hiring her to be an official cosplayer. Her costumes were considered amazing several years ago when no one but her was using warbola, but now everyone can turn out warbola armor costumes.

>>8839944
>>8840788
Why are you so salty? There are patron cosplayers who don't give out nudes and give actual rewards that I'm interested in, and I don't mind supporting those with youtube channels with work logs either. It takes time to make that content so why shouldn't people be rewarded for it. I don't time to make cosplays anymore nor have the space to store them. Watching/ supporting cosplayers takes me back and makes me happy.
>>
>>8841995

Links plx.
>>
>>8840669
She also admits on her personal page a lot that she doesn't even play the shit she cosplays from and knows nothing about it, she just knows "how to play the Facebook game"
>>
>>8836510
she's a sweet heart. so tiny and cute!

>>8837200
Lyz is super nice! iv'e spent time with her even outside of conventions and she is sweet and kind and funny :P

>>8837470
she's such a funny dork, a really nice girl. tho always busy at cons!

>>8837935
woah! don't trash Sirene! she is an amazing person, really nice and generous

>>8839930
the funniest of the bunch. she's acting irl how she seems and portray herself online and it's the best. super great to hang with

>>8842018
Kamui is great in person. a lot of people don't understand her and her behavior because of her German nature. but she is totally sweet
>>
This is nothing but a self posting circle jerk thread. Almost all these cosplayers you guys are posting are bitches to people once you get to know them.

They are not nice, they are just acting nice so their fans don't leave them.
>>
How shit, let's go down the list.

Maridah: raging sjw that cheated on her boyfriend and will drop you like a hat if you mention anything that goes against the feminist agenda.

Yaya Han: unless you are related to a cosplayer or a fairly known one yourself, if you meet her in the hallway and not at her table, you do not exist. You can stand right there and she will not even respond or acknowledge you are there.

Stella Chu: living off your donation money and not delivering the product.

Li Kovacs: Had a gofundme so people could pay for her dog to be transported to a con.

Jessie Pridemore: besides being anothere raging sjw and her victim whining about her endometriosis, she is a two faced cunt that will trash you in front of her white knight brigade.

Akuriko: will smear your reputation and call you a rapist because you got upset with her expecting you to cater her entitled attitude.

Alexandria the red: just another porn star living off her fedora squad.

Kamui: no one remembers her rant about people doing the same world of war craft outfit as her and tried to "claim" the outfit as hers, demanding no is allowed to do it?
>>
>>8842322
>if you meet her in the hallway and not at her table, you do not exist.
I met her walking down the hallway at A-kon and she was very friendly to me.
>>
>>8842326
do you happen to know some fairly well known cosplayers?
>>
>>8842018
>Whines about Blizzard not hiring her as an official cosplayer
>Gets instead hired by riotgames to do a costume but instead spends the time making another costume and doesn't finish the one she was commissioned to do
>hasn't played most of the games she cosplays from
>whiteknights herself on /cgl/ and tries to act like a martyr to avoid all criticism
>has her husband paint all her stuff
>thinks she invented LED lights on costumes and brands anyone else doing it as a copycat
>>
File: am9LZbd_700b.jpg (33KB, 548x542px) Image search: [Google]
am9LZbd_700b.jpg
33KB, 548x542px
>>8841147
I'm curious as to who these people are. She's always acted so fake when I've seen her in public.

Also the whole "I'm more than a pair of boobs, but every picture of me shows off my cleavage" thing is annoying as hell. Be modest or be slutty, whichever works for you. But you don't get the best of both worlds.
>>
File: piminlinkdad.png (82KB, 1007x923px) Image search: [Google]
piminlinkdad.png
82KB, 1007x923px
>>8840935
>>
>>8842536
That's some sincere butthurt right there. Maybe PL herself wrote that. Isn't Consplayers her and her Dad's business?
>>
>>8842536
That's a really fucking rude response to someone who said they're a big fan of your daughter and just wanted to disprove a rumor. I hope PL didn't inherit any of his personality traits because he seems like a total ass.
>>
>>8842540
>Isn't Consplayers her and her Dad's business?
Yes, it is. If you read the Email more carefully, you can see that it's her father speaking.
>>
>>8842549
Her father is an old angry Hungarian man. PL herself is fairly normal.
>>
>>8842322

This is pretty damn succinct.
>>
>>8842549
I don't blame him. I think any parent would start getting annoyed if they are constantly asked if their child is a liar when they weren't and he's obviously proud of her.
>>
>>8840941

Who is this? Is this a self post? I never heard or seen this chick before.
>>
>>8842322
Oh man, you just dropped something that I don't think very many people know about. Now I'm wondering who you are, I'm almost positive I know you.

Not that I'll say who I am either, so I guess we'll probably never know.
>>
>>8842639
Yes
>>
>>8842642

Hi Jessie
>>
>>8836066
you're buying her being a nice girl who always likes even the ugliest stuff from other cosplayers just so they could like her back? Nah, she's got her own brand, but she's definitely not genuine.
>>
>>8842639

she has 500k followers on facebook, far more than most of the people mentioned here
>>
>>8842647
Nah, I'm not one of the people mentioned, but I know a lot of them.
>>
>>8842627
I don't blame him for being annoyed either, but the way he went about that (calling anon stupid and jealous after she told him she was a huge fan) was really childish for a man his age. I mean, PL's fans are one of the main reasons she has so many luxuries in her life. Also, the way he words the Email makes it obvious that this is the first time he's heard this rumor.
>>
File: Feels.png (44KB, 680x421px) Image search: [Google]
Feels.png
44KB, 680x421px
>>8842917
Not the same anon you are replying to but having done some photo shoots with him in the past I really can't get mad at the way he responded. His English is pretty bad and he's incredibly blunt but he's a really nice guy once you hang around him longer and get past his strong accent. I can hear his voice just reading that email and he constantly bragged about her and how proud he is of her, it's kinda of endearing.
This just hit a 2008 nostalgia for me.

How old is that email? Gmail looks like shit.
>>
Yaya is nice but an idiot and would do anything to hold on to her fame. Ask her about how she almost got thrown in jail overseas for wearing a sexy costume in a religious temple.
>>
>>8842968

Someone even warned her to not do it because it is a sacred temple but she ignored them anyway.
>>
>>8836030
i fucking hate this yaya cosplay, the inaccurate makes me cringe. did she bother to look at the source material?
>>
>>8842536

is English his third language or something? legit curious.
>>
>>8842968
>>8842984
Wait, what? What costume and pics are we talking about?
>>
>>8843017
Her most recent one.
>>
>>8843013
I think so.

>>8842968
Details anon or a screen cap?
>>
>>8843017
Her Mortal Kombat one with her cooter half out. She made a FB post about it where she and her photographer (the Marvel one) snuck into a temple to take photos and then at the end were ambushed by security and almost arrested
>>
>>8843058

They should have been arrested
>>
>>8842302
Says the faggot on 4chan who doesn't leave the house. How would you even know?
>>
>>8842688
Facebook likes are a bloated and unbalanced way of measuring popularity. It all depends when your page was created. When pages were new (2009-2010) there was no reach limitations. People like pic related were able to amass a huge amount of followers, where as people who made their page later on (2012-2013) we're only able to get so many before Facebook closed the flood gates. Now page posts are only shown to 1-2% of the followers anyway so the numbers really mean nothing.
Instagram is a better measuring tool for fan base/popularity, at least currently, because the reach hasn't been tampered with (yet).
>>
>>8843284

well she has 85K on instagram, again, more than most people mentioned
>>
>>8842322
Haha I forgot about Kamui's pissy attitude about the Protoss Wizard shit. She pitched a fit when she didn't get anything at Gamescom that year, too. And Zach Fischer's Protoss Kerrigan is pretty much his take on her wizard outfit.
>>
>>8842322
I've never heard that about Akuriko. when did this biz happen?
>>
A long long time ago. In a galaxy far far away.
>>
>>8842746
Careful. If not a lot of people supposedly knew about it, likely there was some truth that post. Established cosplayers are desperate to keep their image squeaky clean.

I'm thinking a close friend of yours, since you claim it's not something widely known?
>>
>>8842642
What? I don't know any of these people personally but I knew everything on this list.
>>
>>8843575
A former close friend, now somebody who bashes me at every chance she gets, but I'm not petty like her so I've never posted about it, except in stuff like feels threads where I didn't name names or give enough details to ID her.

>>8843579
I'm surprised, I guess the thing in question has spread more than I thought. I did an archive search for the cosplayer in question, and while there was a ton of shit talked, none of it was true, and that post was the first mention of the thing in question I could find on /cgl/.
>>
>>8843596
People do have other means of communication you know? Right?
>>
>>8842326
I met her at NYCC while she was Viper and she said I'm not speaking to DC cosplayers right now
>>
>>8843058
if only dreams could've happened!
>>
>>8843284
Instagram posts are already being messed with. I keep seeing the same 10 people constantly being suggested to me. Like what part of, NOPE!, do you not understand?! Show me new suggested users/posts already!
>>
>>8836163

How in the hell does Nigri get away with 10k per month mentioning her Patreon once in a video and Stella's barely getting $400?
>>
>>8840788

Don't go crying that your hobby is suddenly attracting people that are hoping to get paid for their work. Cosplay is growing faster and faster and Patreon helps some people start going into things without needing to sacrifice all their extra time into it AND school AND work. What if this standard was held to all novelists/artists/movie makers/etc etc etc... There will always be scam artists, always be bad apples or people in it for the money... but instead the community should be there to check them. The community votes with its wallet. You can either stay in and fight the good fight and work purely for the hobby or you can back off to go find something else to love. I really hate to put it in those terms, but there we are...

>>8842322

Stella's barely making anything off the donation money as it is... I've met her a couple times. Not the most dismissive I've ever met. Glad to meet a fan at least. Nigri, however, getting 10k on Patreon right now...
>>
>>8843826
If you think people should be paid thousands of dollars to amateurishly dress up as copyrighted characters they didn't create themselves you need to get the fuck down from that high horse. I love cosplay just as much as the next person but actually expecting to make a huge profit out of something you should be doing for fun is not what cosplay is about.
>>
>>8843885
How is Sakimichan any different? Yet everyone is okay with that.
>>
>>8843807
Because Jessica is an actual celebrity and Stella is only known in the cosplay community
>>
>>8843807
because outside of SonicBoomBox parties, Stella really isn't anything noteworthy apart from a glorified stripper.
>>
>>8843893
She provides psds and tutorials and video work throughs. She's not just a fan artist but is providing a lot more content. Her patreon is more a how to/art advice with fanart as the backdrop than anything

With that said I know a lot of professional artists who aren't making as much as her and they are art directors and animators at places like Disney and other animation houses.
>>
>>8843826

Except it's not the cosplay community voting with their wallets, it's armies of beta neckbeards. Monetization of cosplay to sell to sex starved manchildren is ruining the hobby and the cosplay community, all so a few vapid whores can make a living.
>>
I honestly can't stand most well-known cosplayers but Kana is a sweetheart.
>>
>>8843990
Lol, hate to break it to you sweetheart.

Anyone got the picture of Kana and friends trolling some girl to the point of bullying?
>>
>>8843972

yup.

In lieu of creativity there is sexuality.

Meaning if you got nothing else of note going for yourself...
>>
Semi relevant, but what's the name of that one person who's copycating Jnig to crazy levels? Like, spending crazy amounts of energy on looking exactly like her.
>>
>>8844282
Kay Victoria
>>
>>8843961
I really liked her stuff but I unsubbed when she started doing excessive hentai. I don't blame her for following the money, I'm just not interested in Cloud fucking Sephiroth, or whatever.
>>
>>8844603
She's the artist version of Jnigs
>>
>>8836380
She had been candid before about her props that her dad was the one who knew how to do metal work.
>>
>>8843990
I thought that was Feldon for a moment, since Feldon tries to do the same faces as Kana.
>>
>>8842184
>warbola

Kek.
>>
>>8842536
Somebody should send him her ED article and post his reaction.
>>
>>8844903
ED has gone down hill, it's no different than satire sites like Clickhole.

Even Jnigs and Yayas pages are incredibly far-fetched.
>>
I know several girls who are on their way to becoming famous, but I know them personally and know what horrible people they are. So whenever someone who has barely met them mentions how great they are, all I can do is shake my head in sorrow.

Not gonna say any names cuz I don't want to sound like a Vendettachan, but it can be really heartbreaking when you know someone as a friend; they get one good costume or photoshoot and that fame goes to their head turning them into megatwats.
>>
What do famous cosplayers do to benefit society? Serious question.
>>
>>8845113
> Benefit Society
No one benefits society.
>>
>>8845102
Cmon anon, name & shame.
>>
>>8843893
I'd rather donate to precious' art patreon.
>>
I want to like Lightning cosplay, but there's something weird about her that makes me not like her at all, but I don't know what it is. Her craftsmanship is top tier tho
>>
>>8845270
She's another gofundme baby.
>>
>>8845270
It's her nose piercing. She never removes it for her costumes.
>>
>>8845443
oh yeah for her blizzcon 2014 trip? although she took all the winnings she and her fiance got from the contest and paid everyone back because of the resulting shitstorm
>>
>>8845505
Only because of said shitstorm and some still have not gotten refunds
>>
>>8845533
wow, really? I know between the two of them they won more than people donated. considering how much she sells her horns and shit for on Etsy, she should have been able to pay them back long before now. Except all the money probably went to her Game of Thrones tattoo sleeve.
>>
>>8845535
She didn't make the horns at that time.

I never understood where they get the money they have. Because before her books and etsy, they would spend 24/7 making cosplay and/or studying. They both have a really pretty nice have too.
>>
>>8836421
ii want to like holly but she makes me cringe
>>
>>8843990
D O W N S Y N D R O M E
>>
>>8845840

Jenni is a sandy cunt.
>>
>>8845840
You should have called her delicate and creamy.
>>
>>8845715
>They both have a really pretty nice have too
What is english
>>
>>8842322
>Maridah: raging sjw that cheated on her boyfriend and will drop you like a hat if you mention anything that goes against the feminist agenda.
Wow really? Can someone elaborate on both these points, because she seemed fairly normal to me
>>
Anyone meet Ryuu Lavitz? She seems kind of stuck up
>>
>>8837298
Jfc what a blatant self/friendpost. Precious doesn't give a shit about her fans and makes fun of them behind her back constantly. She's made some pretty cool costumes but she's back to gravitating more towards skimpy for the sake of being skimpy like she used to when she did Felicia and Poison. Not to mention some of the shit she sells is so ridiculous. How conceited do you have to be to ask people to sign up for a monthly bar of cheap low quality chocolate with your face on the wrapper?
>>
>>8846169
Not even, she's a suck up looking to be popular. She cheated on her past b/fs just to get some costume with different photographers and event promoters in Massachusetts
>>
>>8846181
costume = cosfame, stupid autocorrect
>>
>>8845715
I thought she was making them then? Or she might have started right after, I know she was making the hooves starting in early 2014. I've been tempted to get her books, but I feel like the horn one is just going to be the same info you can find from countless free tutorials on how to cast molds and things.
>>
>>8844282

Megan Orzel. Wore her Espeon costume and did a shoot together and hasn't done much of anything since
>>
>>8837312
I remember all that drama.

It was terribly cringey
>>
Any thoughts on zerggiee?
>>
>>8845130
What a terrible answer, come on now.
Tell me of a famous cosplayer who donates at least $1 to charity from the money she makes off prints, patreon, and cosplayer-related activities.
>>
>>8846276

I'm not famous but when I sell old costumes to get the storage space back the money goes to animal charities
>>
>>8846179

Wait what chocolate bars...?
>>
>>8846272
Don't think she really fits into this thread since she's not well known
>>
>>8846272
no one cares about you.
>>
>>8836229
shes a bitch irl
>>
File: ryan wells.jpg (105KB, 671x960px) Image search: [Google]
ryan wells.jpg
105KB, 671x960px
hes more famous on the west coast but Ryan Wells has always been a pretty based guy and always turns out really good products
>>
>>8846603
I love Ryan's work and he's always been really nice to me and other people from what I've seen
>>
>>8846603
He's a sweetheart
>>
File: Dahlia.jpg (84KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
Dahlia.jpg
84KB, 640x960px
Another great westcoast cosplayer (formerly vegas and now Oregon) is Dahlia Cortez, she is honestly one ofthe most humble cosplayers ive met and deserves evrey award she has won
>>
>>8846647
Who the fuck is she
>>
>>8846675
A self post
>>
>>8846647
didn't you selfpost this in the crossover cosplay thread ( >>8826825 ) for no reason too?
>>
>>8846603
I didn't know this guy from Adam. Stopped him in the marriott lobby at DCon to ask him about his Immortan Joe costume. He was more than happy to answer my question and talk thermoplastics. A+ Top bloke.
>>
>>8846272
meh local fame only maybe? She's pretty and she comes on here a lot and posted about being a victim of the Bui stuff. I don't really know much about her desu.
>>
>>8846565
>a Jessie betafag accusing people of being cucks.

MAXIMUMKEKS
>>
>>8846276
Lyz Brickley and Ani-Mia both constantly donate to charities. Mia talks about it more because hers are usually fundraisers. Stop trying to make it seem like everyone is awful to make yourself feel better.
>>
>>8846919
I love Lyz. She's so sweet.
>>
>>8845840
You mentioned /cgl/ didn't you.
>>
>>8846179
>he's made some pretty cool costumes but she's back to gravitating more towards skimpy for the sake of being skimpy like she used to when she did Felicia and Poison.

She makes what she wants and models stuff for andromeda latex. Unless you think vault suits are skimpy.
>>
>>8847027
She emphasizes the boobs on all of her costumes. Look at her Asuka.
Ever since she got implants she's been doing costumes that focus on boobs.
>>
>>8847027
Does this look bad to anyone else? I don't know if it's the fabric choice or the ugly gold stitching.
>>
>>8847079
She's always done some skimpy characters it's not anything new???
Her boobs def aren't fake though
>>
>>8847155
Her boobs are fake. You are delusional.
>>
File: 4908-0-1449632757.jpg (416KB, 1824x1026px) Image search: [Google]
4908-0-1449632757.jpg
416KB, 1824x1026px
>>8847106
That's how the design is in game...
>>
>>8847242
Go back to any of her old photos and look at her recent photos
It's not a huge difference
It's obviously padding and just titty tricks
>>
File: eoe5.jpg (107KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
eoe5.jpg
107KB, 640x960px
>>8847079
>Look at her Asuka.
That was the designers concept, her EDI looks much better.
>>
>>8847079
>She emphasizes the boobs on all of her costumes.
you said skimpy, as in showing more skin. Way to move the goal post.
>>
>>8847340
Please don't be autistic.
You understand the point that's being emphasized here.
>>
>>8847349
Please don't be autistic.
I don't understand what your problem is with cosplayers showing off their body.
>>
>>8847368
Confirmed for Todd.
>>
>>8847416
If I was him I'd be posting pics of precious a whole lot more.
>>
>>8846603
Ryan is a top tier person. I really wish he was more well known so we could focus on people with insane craftsmanship as opposed to tits and ass.
>>
MostFlogged has some good points, being really sex positive, calling out racism etc. But she also immediately is racist and calls people sluts herself so shrugemoji.jpg It's like watching a slow train crash.

Vampy is probably my favorite famous cosplayer. She seems sweet, knows her busy cosplays and pin up shots contribute to her popularity but doesn't up play them, and genuinely just seems to like gundam like 60% of the time on her page.

This is just a pet peeve of mine, but I think the unboxing trend is really shitty (I don't know, I just hate JNigs unboxing videos). I'd rather people put up work videos (like MangoSirene, despite how snobby the rest of her personality comes off, those videos are really nice and I wish more "famous" cosplayers did them).

I really like Yuegene Fay, despite the overshooping.
>>
>>8847493

As cool as Ryan is again he ain't an attractive girl so fat nerd boys are not interested
>>
>>8847503
>MostFlogged has some good points, being really sex positive, calling out racism etc.
MostFlogged is literally 100% shit.
>>
>>8837312
Note, I missed out on HoC (not that it seems I really "missed" anything of value).
I just found Holly's Youtube the other month and remember her from Spurlock's Comic-Con documentary. In that she looked to be locked in a "Serious Business" mode and pretty passionate.
>>
File: lolololololsameface.gif (183KB, 200x271px) Image search: [Google]
lolololololsameface.gif
183KB, 200x271px
>>
Anzujaamu
>>
>>8847079
I still remember when she used awful fake looking stuffing back in the day for her Seras Victoria cosplay
>>
>>8848079

Precious has a big ass
>>
>>8848074
Ah, yeah, that's pretty hard to fake. Maybe she used them for a while before getting the real thing put in.

I think she looked way better without them...
>>
>>8848079
Sadly, majority of "top" cosplayers have little back and plenty of tits. Realizing this, this is why tits get the most emphasis.
>>
>>8846924
She wins imo
>>
File: 1318596933446.jpg (2MB, 1458x1629px) Image search: [Google]
1318596933446.jpg
2MB, 1458x1629px
>>8848079
>>
>>8848163
I think it's also that most cosplay photos are taken from the front, and tits are a lot easier to show off that way than ass. Plus, "sexy" anime characters tend to focus on tits too.
>>
>>8848248
True. Anime/game characters are primarily Tits McGee. Even the ones that get emphasis on their ass don't usually have a big one. It'll still be all about their tits.
>>
>OP asks for most tolerable well known cosplayers.
>thread full of lolcows and self posts
>>
>>8848016
so what? She's really nice. She's a great cosplayer too. And there are a lot of people with the sameface syndrom. Try Carlssara.
>>
as I remember, Precious uses drag queen boobs or breast plates
>>
>>8848520
You poor creature. So in denial.

She used to use fake boobs years ago, then she got them done for real.
>>
>>8847298
The game makes it look less like just gold strips, and more like those reflector strips on construction worker vests and stuff.
>>
>>8848079
> imagines precious with ass implants
fund it!
>>
I know she's not that active anymore, but anybody know Heidi/CosplayKitten?

My ex and I used to hang out with her a lot, and she's a really nice girl, but she puts on this fake cutesy personality that doesn't do her any favors. I wish she'd just be herself more often, the few times the "real her" slipped through, she was awesome.
>>
>>8848191
like how the middle pic you can see the moms just had to bring their kids up close....lol
>>
>>8846185
I wanted to get it too, just because I'm lazy to search for everything I need to use for the casting process
>>
>>8850718

mad af
>>
Lyz Brickley is probably one of the nicest semi-famous cosplayers. There's legit no drama on her.
>>
She doesn't have 100k, just over 22k, but Starbit seems like one of the most genuine cosplayers. Her stuff is pretty good too.
>>
>>8851975
She's literally the nicest person in the world. So lovely to everyone.
>>
>>8855180
Unrelated but didn't their company jip a bunch of money from some cancer survivor who commissioned them for a cosplay? Pretty sure the person was a model for one of the characters too. Asari I think.
>>
>>8842322
>pridemore victim whining

Someone ask about dumb shit she pulls at AX and will make it about her "struggle". Every time..
Endo has nothing to do with being a moron.
>>
>>8836345
tell us a story senpai
>>
Destiny Nickelsen is such a sweet heart. I really like Electriclady too.
>>
>>8855771
HAHAHA Destiny Nickelsen is the biggest pathological liar in cosplay. And she's on her fourth gofundme. She's fake and leeches off of anyone she can.
>>
>>8855771
Take off the glasses sweety
>>
>>8847503

>Mostflogged
>good points

anon pls
>>
>>8855794
I still remember her as a copycat of Nigri. The first time I came across her Facebook it was literally all the same Cosplays Jnig had done. It weirded me out so much at the time, but I guess it worked out for her. The world is unfair.
>>
>>8848036
Stop selfposting please Sahra. How thirsty are you?
>>
>>8857249
Most of her 'friends' actually despise her and talk shit about her behind her back all the time. She's a horrible guest and doesn't get invited to cons much. She's only got a bunch of fake likes. And considering the number of gofundmes and her constant begging her fans for money, nothing has worked out for her. She's a piece of shit
>>
>>8840308
They may be good cosplayers but I've heard so much drama about them that it just rubs me the wrong way.
>>
>>8843885
This
>>
>>8843958
And Jessica Nigri only offering lingerie pics as her reward for her patrons makes her a better person than Stella Chuu(when Stella offers actual helpful content)? And I think that "celebrity" means someone that any average person knows about, ask some normal person on the street who Jessica Nigri is; they have no fucking clue. Get your head out of your ass and realise that theres more to life than your little cosplay bubble.
>>
>>8844662
I really think her art is nice but almost all the characters have the same features and sometimes her linework/colouring gets messy. I know the features are the same because if it ain't broke don't fix it, but it gets old fast.

So pretty much
>Jnig of artists
>gets old fast
>essentially two of the same
>>
I like Yaya. I've been following her since I was a teenager, so close to 15 years now. She's been very nice to me irl and likes talking about her older cosplays.
>>
what about uk cosplayers?

Who's nicest?
>>
>>8859801

Ai honey aka Kelly Jean
>>
>>8858472

I like yaya, she has really nice skin for an older cosplayer.

I met her while wearing a shitty badly made faye, she gave me a hair pin when my wig slipped
>>
>>8859801
Sands. hands down
>>
Alodia is the best cosplayer in the wolrd hands down.
>>
>>8859808
Nicest...Fuck off, seriously?
>>
>>8844031
Interested in this.
I had no idea Kana was a bully.
>>
The only "known" cosplayer ive ever met was nomadic goldfish. she was a "headlining guest" at our small shitty local con. From what i saw, her costumes werent that great, and she thought herself gods gift to canadian cosplay.
>>
File: tumblr_nbd2bm4gl41szeodto1_500.jpg (87KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nbd2bm4gl41szeodto1_500.jpg
87KB, 500x500px
Usatame is really cool.
>>
This entire thread is a shit show.

>baseless criticisms without any proof
>contradictory personal accounts
>vendetta-chans and hating people because it's cool
>self-posts
>nit-picks
>disliking people for being human beings
>"I DON'T LIKE THIS PERSON'S COSPLAYS THEREFORE THEY ARE A TERRIBLE PERSON"
>criticizing cosplayers for having patreons, like them or not, without even understanding their original purposes
>dragging Sakimichan in here when she's not even a cosplayer, but let me spoonfeed you though since you obviously aren't very smart >>>/ic/
>probably a lot of straight up bullshit because /cgl/ likes drama and attention and will literally believe anything

I am sure that most of these cosplayers have reasons to be obnoxious but there's not a lot of sauce at this drama buffet.
>>
>>8862841
>reasons to be called obnoxious

god I am autistic
>>
>>8862470
Ptarmicon?
>>
>>8862409
From all I've seen she's the opposite.
As long as there's no proof anon is making shit up.
>>
>>8862857
yep.
Shit son, are you from this frozen hellhole too?
>>
>>8842322

Damn nigga! Bringing the heat!

>Pridemore and Maridah raging SJWs.

I swear Pridemore is legit mentally ill, straight up undiagnosed BPD/narcissist.

I've seen the shit she posts and how she "debates" with people. Which is a bunch of incoherent caps lock cruise controling and somehow always turns into "muh endo".

I'm legitimately surprised to hear Maridah is an SJW. Her fb and twitter is strictly cosplay business.
>>
>>8842322
moar, we need moar
>>
>>8863293
not that anon, but i was there. I only went because some of my friends did.
That goldfish chick was fucking insufferable.
>>
>>8863482

Worst SJW is Ginny McQueen she is a total train wreck
>>
>>8863482
Maridah is a huge one, but I was really surprised to see that anon mention it. She controls her image really well online and so most people don't seem to know about it, nor about the fact that she cheated on her ex.

She loves to play the victim, and will cut ties with friends and put them on social media blast over totally minor disagreements or criticism. I got blackballed by her for daring to defend her ex when she was spreading complete bullshit about him, and I bet that other anon probably went through something similar.
>>
>>8842322

Woah now,, more on Akuriko please. She's under 5k followers and I didn't think she was reaching this level yet.
>>
>>8866146
I didn't say anything about her ex. I just pointed out her feminist utopia was a pipe dream.
>>
>>8862841
Hey look one of the special snowflakes that got posted is here to defend themselves or its just another betacuck.
>>
>>8846179
lol her beta shit husband has been caught spamming her repeatedly on here. Used to play airsoft with him, they're just both really shitty people
>>
>>8867054

Does he still show off her pictures on his phone when you talk to him?
>>
>>8867040
I was talking about the post you quoted, >>8842322.
>Maridah: raging sjw that cheated on her boyfriend and will drop you like a hat if you mention anything that goes against the feminist agenda.
>>
>>8836434
Olivia Munn seems awesome, she was actually really good in Newsroom which gave me a soft spot for her
>>
What is the general opinion of Kat Gunn on here? She seems tolerable from her Twitch streams but can be annoying
>>
>>8865249

I checked her out.

Yeah you're on point with that chick. Total trainwreck with a perpetual chip on her shoulder. Then in her videos she wonders why people don't like her.
>>
>>8842536
I don't see how this would matter too much anyways, if her dad was helping her with the base for things. That technically just makes it team work, it's still "her" work and she still "made" it.

My mom knows how to sew and sometimes if I'm backed up a few days before a convention she'll feed stuff through the machine while I cut and pin. Doesn't mean I didn't make it, ect.
>>
>>8836345
tell us pls
>>
I've had one interaction with Pridemore. She was flipping shit when SMC was just coming out. She was flipping shit about TM kissing SM who was sleeping. That it was rape. I pointed out that Ariel touched Eric in Little Mermaid when he was passed out on the beach in the same manner. She wasn't happy and told me how she'd demand all interactions with a sound consent. I replied. "And I'm sure you'll have the forms to be signed too."

But I can say Holly and Jessica wise I believe it was the show HoC that really divided them. As well as Dystra's bullshit regarding the Dr. Who group they insulted. (She continued up ntil like maybe 7 months ago try and have a go at them)
The issue is Holly and Jessica are those friends that bring out the worse in each other. But they don't see it, and just get pissed at each other never confronting it. And the show pretty much highlighted it. Plus Holly has to put up with Suzy from GameGrumps now who has the same attitude as Jessica. So I think she just kinda petered one relation for another for the sake of sanity.
>>
>>8838034

apparently she was engaged and then she got REALLY popular
>>
>>8872635
No Graham was her husband or is IDK
>>
>>8872640

what about ryan?
>>
>>8872645
They're talking about Holly's on and off again friend Jessica Marazin not N
>>
>>8872448

I remember Pridemore going full feminist sperg over the SMC thing.

I pretty much wrote her off as scorched earth after that. If it wasn't for her social media white knights coddling her I'd doubt she'd have any real life friends with a that shit attitude of hers.
>>
>>8873037
I had leverage on her and she hated it. I'm what them tumblr types like to call Pee Oh Cee
My being hispanic meant she couldn't be a straight up ass to me and did she ever fucking hate it.
>>
>>8843538

It didn't.
>>
>>8873181

Ha! Nice.

Her mental gymnastics thought process probably told her you have internalized racism/misogyny.

I always love seeing people lIke Pridemore getting stumped by non-white people that go against the narrative on how they should think and act.

You go bro/broette.
>>
>>8873222
Broette but yea best part is when she attempted to insult saying I was white passing therefor still bad. I just offhandedly mentioned on my mom's side skin cancer is a thing and by 17 I'd already had 2 issues and by my doctors request avoided sun. It Infuriated her.
>>
>>8846184
>>8846181
Ive known her since her really old shitty OC DeviantArt days. She hasn't changed at all. Still a shitty attitude and a shitty ethic as long as she gets people to like her tits and ass and completely ignores her horse face same-facing, she doesn't give a damn who she has to smear. She's even gone so far as to find people's real names through cosplay in order to harass them via blog pages. Mind you this was about two years ago, but I guarantee she's still just as slimy. She's basically a poor mans Monika Lee which isn't saying much.
>>
>>8857657
what drama?
>>
I really wish that Pridemore would just shut the hell up about her hair already.
>>
>>8873957

I just wished she'd shut up in general.
>>
>>8847503
I can't stand MF and her entourage because they constantly post things that are overexaggerated about themselves. Posting selfies and saying something confident is one thing, but not super egotistical like "I fucked your bitch" since they're all so outwardly gay for each other. Or anything with a vag.
Thread posts: 302
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.