[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why doesnt she like me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

why doesnt she like me
>>
>>3212829
Post her pic and we'll tell you how many BTC you need to marry her.
>>
>>3212829
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>3212844
>>3212844
>>3212844
>>3212844
>>
>>3212829
she has an inflated ego because guys hit on her 24/7
>>
>>3212829
If you used monero then she wouldn't see you were ugly
>>
File: Galia-Benartzi.png (821KB, 975x975px) Image search: [Google]
Galia-Benartzi.png
821KB, 975x975px
>>3212838
>>
>>3212829
You can't hodl for long enough
>>
>>3212844

Don't ever go to r9k
>>
File: virg detected.png (229KB, 535x735px) Image search: [Google]
virg detected.png
229KB, 535x735px
>just practice good hygiene they said
>just lift weights they said
>just b urself they said

It's not working all thats left is to get rich off shitcoins but by then I'll probably be so bitter I won't bother
>>
>>3212858
3 BTC to marry.
0.03 BTC for a one night stand.
>>
>>3212904
Yeah a millionaire will totally marry some neet with 3 btc
>>
>>3212829

Maybe because you're not an optimal version of yourself. You could get in shape, be more social, learn to cook a meal, learn to enjoy a good wine, learn to do things instead of wasting your time on anime forums... this is a chance to become a better version of yourself anon. Work hard towards that goal and many good things will happen.
>>
>>3212926
She doesn't care about money. She just wants to solve the problem of the double coincidence of wants.
>>
>>3212858
she'll take a load to the face for free
don't marry her she's whore
>>
>>3212968
what did he mean by this
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.