[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why doesnt anyone respect entry level worker. people are so rude!!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1503376604755.png (177KB, 367x321px) Image search: [Google]
1503376604755.png
177KB, 367x321px
why doesnt anyone respect entry level worker. people are so rude!!
>>
shut the fuck you dumb bitch and read
>>
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>3174447
>hired a new guy for oil feild job
>told him to get in a truck and drive it 30 miles
>drug a high pressure hose 20 miles
>costed 3k
Ya because you don't know how the system works yet. It's ok you will learn
>>
>>3174447
prove your worth
>>
but after 2.5-3 years of being the workplace dog/bitch you pretty much earn their respect and get paid for just being there.
>>
>>3174447
god I hate you fucking people
I used to work entry level a couple months ago and was just taking out the garbage, some lady comes up to me and is like "I just wanted to say thank you, I know how it can get : )"
like lady wtf? I guess thanks for the gesture but the fuck do you mean you know how it can get? I don't give a shit, I literally signed up to take trash out to get some money before I move the fuck on. I don't need some soft pity, it's just a stepping stone.
People like OP are the reason why people think entry level workers need coddling, like they're fighting some great battle together or some shit. Nigga 99% of people have to do it, you don't need to comfort anyone. Grow a pair of balls you fuck
Like I'm not even really upset about it or anything, but it just pissed me off for some reason
>>
Lol stop working in a broken system. The baby boomers fucked us. Never again in US history will we have 40 hour work weeks that pay amazing benefits, pensions, and salaries chock full of disposable income to buy stupid shit. Basically you need to learn computers or go to trade school or you're fucked.
>>
>>3174722
I guess you missed the endless rants about boomers and whining about student loans. Yeah 20 year old first year, first time workers are the real heroes, the heroes we deserve. lelel
>>
>>3174751
Lol ohai
>>
>>3174781
That's it, that's why this pisses me off
Both ends piss me off because they don't just treat you like a normal fucking person, they either treat you like a little baby hero that needs to be coddled or think you WANT to be coddled like a little bitch
like it's just a fucking job, go bitch and whine about something else
the people who coddle are just fucking in it for themselves, they want to feel like they are apart of something and are "righteous" or wahtever
the people who are annoying cunts about it are just fucking dickheads who also feel the EXACT same way, but from a different perspective
It's this inflated sense of self worth that they give themselves when they judge others that really fucking pisses me off.
Thanks for helping me articulate these thoughts anon
>>
>>3174722
You sound like you got world-class levels of autism.
>MUH FEELINGS WHY ARE YOU NICE WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>3174836
No, it's that I felt nothing for the job either way. Even in a position with twice the pay I don't feel shit.
Don't impose your worldview on me, "kind" old lady.
Don't impose your woldview on me either, little bitch OP.
>>
>>3174836
You need to learn how to fucking read, friend
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.