[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I haven't sold a single coin of anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

I can't believe there are people on here actually selling at a loss...

Better to take the risk and go down with the ship than selling.

Harden up you faggots and HODL
>>
Is that an underaged girl? >>2683617
>>
>buttcheek pouring out
>loose hooker shoes
>blonde
>being female
this girl will be a whore in the future
>>
>muh hodl
>>
File: HODL.png (1MB, 1017x683px) Image search: [Google]
HODL.png
1MB, 1017x683px
>>2683686
My exact thoughts nigger.

Too bad I only found out after being taught by the market. But now my grip is stronger than before.
>>
>>2683710
Loose hooker shoes? What the hell does that even. I swear, you guys on /biz/ are retarded
>>
>>2683716
People say "only invest what you are willing to lose". Yet these faggots are cashing out at the first sign of red with their wobble-arms.

Either lose your whole investment or next stop lamboland. Your choice. None of this middle ground BULLSHIT.
>>
>>2683710
>in the future
>>
>>2683827
I agree. I'm down 25 percent but I'm still holding and will continue to hold until I reach lamboland.
>>
>>2683686
How do you eat and pay rent?
>inb4 wageslave
>>
>>2683686
Hodling to bitter end here, see you in hell OP
>>
You have to put a stop loss logically but notice how that fucks people up in the event of flash crashes? Also people basically gambling with these coins despite how volatile they are are emotionally tied to the "sport" of trading and that will only taste so good until you get burnt bad.
>>
>>2683714
all of the top 50 coins in the past year have more than tripled at worst. weather the storm or get rekt summerfag.
you didn't hold ETH at $10?
LTC at $3?
XMR at $0.50?
etc.
buy cheap and hold or get fucked
>>
File: 1498970453813.gif (48KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1498970453813.gif
48KB, 600x600px
Haha, OP, you're god's sign to me

What a faggot you are but you are my answer.

HODL
>>
It doesn't help when chink and pajeet are shilling to sell and buy whatever coin of the week pump and dump scam that gets spammed everyday. New fags and normies have no chance.
>>
>>2685148
You don't invest your food and rent money.
>>
>>2686490
Where do you get your food and rent money from?
>inb4 wage slavery lol
>>
>>2686497
My bank account.
>>
>>2683686
Iron hands here even though eth crashing is activating my lacrimal ducts ima hodl forever.
>>
IRON HANDS REPORTING IN
>>
File: 1498922292661.jpg (101KB, 700x660px) Image search: [Google]
1498922292661.jpg
101KB, 700x660px
Iron hands? Pffff, fags. I've lopped off both hands just so I have no options other than hold. Once I cash out I'll just buy new, superior hands.
>inb4 "how'd you type this then"
>>
>>2683686
is selling to convert to another coin considered selling at a loss?
>>
2000 usd in eth on a margin long

fuck with me on this, no more fucks to give 10% margin call
>>
i built a quite diverse portfolio and all was going pretty well with gains, but recent depression started to bite into my original investment. and still, titansteel hands hold till lamboland cause,

1. i dont gamble with money i can't afford to lose

2. cryptos swing hard but why would you care about weekly, monthly swings if you hold long term

3. i mostly invest in coins/tokens i believe in

4. I am not a fag with limp-wrist syndrome who doesn't know what he is getting into
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.