[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Missed the ANTrain? Or Any Train?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: index-phone2.png (215KB, 466x871px) Image search: [Google]
index-phone2.png
215KB, 466x871px
Lomocoin.com

Now I've been researching this coin(and MANY others) everyday and only recently in these last 2 months has activity been popping up on Baidu.com (chinese google) & Google.com.

Notes: (This is the link that backs up everything im saying here, you need to use google translate)
http://lomocoin.com/html/details49.html

-Upcoming Global Investment conference in Beijing
-Has an active Apple App & Android App
-7million+ downloads in china (and growing)
-They are releasing LoMoCoin 2.0 July - August 2017
-Opening their own exchange
-Recently undergoing major activity & marketing
-Upgrading their App for global use & implementation
-Just started marketing in the west(They don't even have a twitter up yet)

- and much, much more!!!

This App has only a $10million market capital, which means PLENTY of room for movement.

It is basically Yelp($2.4B Market Cap) & a PokemonGO ($21B Market Cap) put together.
You download the App, make an account, link your phone, turn on GPS, and walk around.
Instead of going to a spot to catch a pokemon, the spot is your local Burger King for example.
There, you able to have access to coupons and receive Lomocoins as tokens for discounts.
You'll also be able to write reviews and be rewarded for such actions. Whether or not this is a long term investment, if the app will be used in 5 years still, or if it becomes the next chinese made yelp... that is beyond me. But what I do know, is that the hype of this coin is going to make the price go atleast x10-20 easily within the coming weeks & have a similar pattern to antshares. Been buying up til 4000 sats, still pennys on the dollar at the stage.

They're actively hiring as of a post 2 weeks ago
http://job.ncss.org.cn/job/view_job?jobId=a0ec9a393df446b4b9dcb8aeae1f4248

http://blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_6d29bbb60102wukt.html

They also are on a news outlet in China

http://xinwen.eastday.com/a/170701223410978.html

I got a ton more links
>>
chinese are rude ppl tho...
japanese are nice and invented pokemon

can someone copy pasta the chinese thing
>>
This is everything translated from the link with the current updates posted last week.

Significant Events One: Neoprene 2.0

First of all, Neoprene APP will release the new 2.0 version, will completely change the original LMC free distribution mechanism, the real establishment and consolidation of o Meng Bao O2O online marketing business closed-loop and ecological vision. On the basis of the original map to explore the red envelope on the basis of advertising and attention to achieve economic and economic innovation on the economy, not only UI / UE design will be a new look, even more exciting is that we will import a new block based on digital assets Advertising and marketing system. Including reference to the booming in recent years, micro-industry design of multi-level agent distribution system, the ability of users and agents can be red envelopes advertising agency, access to French, digital currency and other forms of rebate. The introduction of legitimate compliance of the micro-multi-agent model, Nei Meng Bao will also be the chain of digital asset industry within the application of the first combination of micro-mode of compliance products.

At the same time, we will close the multi-currency and support the multi-currency, we will closely link the chain of chains and digital currencies to the areas of Japan, Korea, Southeast Asia, North America, Europe, Australia, Russia and other local Partners, to carry out more land to promote and develop.

Tentatively in late July, we will be held in Beijing (to be) held Neimeng 2.0 conference and the global investment conference, will be invited to members of the Meng Bao, the global concern Neoprene, willing to grow together with the pro-Meng Bao common Benefits of friends gathered together, and seek common development of the development of the plan.
>>
Significant Events II: LoMoCoin Block Chain Technology and Model Innovation

In recent months, the LoMoCoin developer community has been supported by a number of overseas enthusiasts and code contributors who are helping LoMoCoin develop multiple products.

First, LoMoCoin block chain has been completed to enhance the block uniformity, bifurcation automatic fast repair and other code work, is carrying out a large number of data testing; Second, with a better user experience, UI / UE more dazzling PC-side full node wallet Also in the development of tension; Third, based on LoMoCoin block chain SPV light purse, will also be released in late August.

More importantly, based on the new LMC SPV wallet (Android and IOS) architecture, the overseas developer community will launch a series of fast landing applications, and will all of these applications open source. These applications have a huge market size and potential, and overseas promotion and operational resources have been prepared. By then, based on the LoMoCoin block chain, will be born a completely different from the pro-Meng Bao APP marketing advertising model of the real to the center of the product. Will welcome the global ability of individuals or teams to join, the use of this new open source products, fast to carry out their own business, the pro-phoenix APP in the hundreds of thousands of user base will quickly import, to help everyone in the global landing and profit.
>>
Significant Events 3: Exchange

In order to strengthen the availability of global users of LMC digital assets and meet the liquidity needs of the future, we are preparing a new exchange in August this year in preparation for cooperative operations or ICO. The exchange will be registered overseas to avoid domestic policy risks, but will strictly comply with national laws. By then, the exchange opened, that is, enjoy the Neoprene 2.0 and LoMoCoin SPV products, the majority of users into, and for the majority of users to provide fast and convenient trading experience.

To sum up the three major product strategy, will be in the second half of this year on the adjacent Meng Bao and LoMoCoin ecological expansion and further improve, play a mutual promotion and common prosperity.

The LMC team has been working on the established goals, perhaps through the detours, out of the pit, but we have never left everyone, and has been highly efficient industry thinking and mode adjustment. In the next release of several products, please we look forward to our performance.
GLAD TO SEE ITS BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY AND IS ATTENDING THE SAME CONFERENCE WITH ANTSHARES!
>>
sorry i dont speak chink
>>
i dunno it still seems more like a 5 minute fame kind of game/app . whats the incentive for a business to use the app/ participate? can a user use the coins AT the business? if so why would a business start taking the LMC , even if they can be exchanged for yen or whatever, when they can just take the money directly

maybe i dont understand the app
>>
I heard you can exchange the coins for yen & use it stores for in store purchase of products. It's a yelp with rewards points and real world values. It's basically a hands on coupon and gps app. Everyone loves coupons.
>>
>>2683693

LomoCoin is a crypto QR scan code currency

Store owners will register with it to build up ratings

App Owners will use it to earn extra $$$

Obviously with LomoCoin 2.0 coming they intend to add new features such as stamina
>>
File: 12.png (364KB, 966x428px) Image search: [Google]
12.png
364KB, 966x428px
>>2683643
>>
Can anyone spare any ANS? I sold all of mine so i could buy groceries this week and i dont get paid until Thursday & now its dipping reeee

AYirfdRRwbtFWMdoh1BAiuvr8WjvvQHnBV
>>
>>2683935
Sent ;)
>>
Pure shit. Will never get any market from AliPay or WeChat also from upcoming Android Pay and iPay
>>
>>2683946
Thx you anon i see it! Thank you so much
>>
>>2683617

Holding 5k LMC. Moon mission sometime soon.

>treasure hunt
>O2O
>receive LMC
>boil dogs alive
>profit?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.