[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fastest way to grow money in crypto with <1000$

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: 4.jpg (39KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
39KB, 600x600px
What's the best way to grow money in crypto with only a small amount of money? I looked over the options and it doesn't seem like there's a good one.
1. Buy a coin with a future and hold for months or years and hope it moons. I don't want to wait that much and it's a gamble, just a smaller one than buying into the hype.
2. Go all in on a gamble or the hyped shitcoin. Might fall down and end every minute.
3. Trying to trade shitcoins. I bought into Cannabis Coin and with around $100 and after selling it got me $1 of profit. So I'm risking $100 for $1 profit, meanwhile everyone is selling at every 0.0001 price point so you can't take bigger profits(unless you hold, option 2).

How do I increase my chances?
>>
>>2544329
>>2543813

Do.Not.Get.Left.Behind.
>>
>>2544329
You've got 5 minutes to download the byteball wallet and I'll send you some
>>
>>2544377
It takes more than 5 minutes to download, install and set it up though.
>>
- pick a target and stick with it, don't be greedy. Aim for 15-20%, then sell.
- With volatility that high you are losing out on gains. Dont hold too long
- don't catch falling knives
- pick 3-5 promising coins with steady accumulation/low market cap , follow them and enter at the right time
>>
>>2544418
U responded... good enough
Hurry up anon
>>
>>2544442
LXJZ3S44ZNQC47ZCTGI2HPSGZCG4OY7J
>>
>>2544420
This guy has good advice.
My picks would be a litecoin under 40 bucks (set a buy order) and byteballs for the rest. Don't worry if you get some volatility - you will see.
>>
>>2544457
It was a good day today. Enjoy your 20 mb.
Don't sell them as you will get 20 pc compound interest on them every full moon.
>>
Is Byteball a good idea to buy?
>>
Wanted to try and get some ByteBall before 9th of July but not sure
>>
>>2544346
Just tip for all of the new guys on /biz/, if someone is working really hard to trigger your FOMO (Fear Of Missing Out), they are probably a shill. See above post
>>
>>2544860
This is true. Some anons here really do give excellent advice but ALWAYS verify their statements! You don't make money by investing in crypto, you make money by researching for hours and hours and then investing! Anons with a level head are making a fucking killing.
>>
>>2544329
buy high, sell low OP
>>
File: lessercoiners.jpg (34KB, 600x365px) Image search: [Google]
lessercoiners.jpg
34KB, 600x365px
>listening to /biz/ shills without 5d vision
>>
>>2544889
>you make money by researching for hours and hours and then investing! Anons with a level head are making a fucking killing.
calling B.S

read about sia at 240 sats for about 5 minutes. "decentralized encrypted cloud storage" I was sold and dumped 1 btc into it.

5 minutes made me 7k
>>
>>2544458
what is your projection for byteball?
>>
>>2544961
yes, exceptions exist incredible isn't it?
>>
>>2544973
also bought moon @1sat sold @9sat

bought ARK @20000sat sold @36000

done it with other coins.

i skim through website and look at social media to see what people think about them for no more than 20 minutes max
>>
>>2544961
You got lucky. It's not going up due to tech, but to shilling and FOMO. Research gives you BTC and ETH wins.
>>
>>2544420
what's a falling knife?
>>
>>2545240
It's when you "buy the dip" but it's not a dip it's a crash
>>
>>2545257
s-should I catch the falling ETH knife?
>>
>>2545257
ahahaha I've done that plenty of times.
>>2545287
this
>>
>>2545287
I thought the price was just going down since everyone isndone pumping them for status token. Now that it's low again, aren't more people going to buy?
>>
>>2544329
Buy an ICO before it hits bittrex. Sell for guaranteed 2x gain.
>>
try to spot the support level in a broader timeframe.
lower lows over a long period of time = downtrend, buying the dip will most likely result in a loss.
higher lows over a long period = uptrend, certaintly safer to buy a dip
>>
Ride along the wave and DO YOUR RESEARCH before buying. I followed the /biz/ shilling and went from 500 to 1.3k in 3 weeks.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.