[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Missed out on $2 ETH? Don’t make the same mistake twice.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: monaco.png (374KB, 740x1604px) Image search: [Google]
monaco.png
374KB, 740x1604px
Missed out on $2 ETH?
Don’t make the same mistake twice.
>>
Already on board Double R. When this shit coming to a market near me?
>>
>>2543877
SOON!
>>
File: PkgRV8o.jpg (40KB, 662x300px) Image search: [Google]
PkgRV8o.jpg
40KB, 662x300px
>>2543813
>>
>>2543890
>>2543937
killer been waiting for a way to blow my crypto gains
>>
What, did my questions in the other thread make it too hard for you to shill there? Why is Monaco better than its competitors?
>>
where can we buy this mooncoin?
>>
>>2543986
yeah
>>
>>2544121
Well idk why you picked this scamcoin in particular to shill but I hope you don't fool too many retards on here
>>
>>2543963
I use the Shift card which connects to your coinbase BTC hodlings
>>
>>2544201
this is gonna be great for the screencap I'm gonna post around Christmas
>>
>>2543963
How do we get a regular Monaco card. I didn't shell out enough crypto or get in early enough for a black card.
>>
>>2544308
Remember what I said too. How this shit is gonna tank and the only way to redeem your rep is to own up to it when it does.
>>
>>2544308
I'll post all the suicide wojaks you want in this thread if you can name one major attribute of Monaco that makes it better. One. Something that makes it ok that they stole their code, have shitted up major websites with their paid advertising, have a ridiculous ico structure, and don't have a product yet
>>
Include me in the screencap
>>
Read this and other posts, you guys are too far gone if you put money into things like this https://www.reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/6dbkui/scam_warning_monaco_ico/
>>
>>2544365
>>2544370
Hey, I'm just a happy camper, I'm gonna be here to own up to everything. Do.Not.Worry.About.It.

I just like this whole Déjà vu feeling I get from this thread, reminds me of the first ICN thread I created back in October and it got only 3 replies.

Cheers.
>>
>>2544397
Nice, same treatment Antshares got.
I like it!
>>
>>2544414
>>2544399
You need to learn to shill better, do you think that being pompous and dismissive makes people want to agree with you? It just makes you look like an annoying little pajeet. Good shills are like the xby guys, they pretend from the beginning that the fundamentals are there
>>
>>2544440
I don't shill, I screencap.
>>
So the ICO raised a lot of money? So did every other ICO, that's the problem.

If this was going to be as HUGE as you say it is, then why the fuck would Visa themselves not just make their own card? Monaco use the Visa logo on their website as they were 'in talks with Visa distributors', whatever that means.
>>
i'm in anon, screencap this, holding until end of this year lets see where we get
>>
>>2544510
Why would visa need to? Visa doesn't "make" their own cards. Banks use visas network to process payments.
>>
I don't think the visa monaco thing is a done deal...
>>
tbqh senpai they need to change the logo. Say what you want, but it makes it look like a complete gimmick.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.