[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Last chance to buy POSW and get passive income

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: posw.jpg (81KB, 510x511px) Image search: [Google]
posw.jpg
81KB, 510x511px
There's no /biz/ meme magic involved here folks, POSW coins are literally tokenized shares of a potentially enormous exchange.
>Poloniex's daily volume is $100m daily
>Exchange fees are $200K daily
>$6m monthly

Getting 5k POSW will land you $5,000 a month for similar volume levels. It doesn't get any more no-brainer passive income than this.

What the fuck are you waiting for? Get yourself an account https://poswallet.com/login.php?referral=poswhodl1
>>
>>1974117
>>1974031
>>
POSW is a scam.
>>
>>1974138
You can't stop what we have started. This things going to $5 scam or not.
>>
>>1974140
I can't but the dumpers can.
>>
>>1974140
>>1974171
This is /biz/ now for the last 2 days.
I'm going fucking insane here, please, somebody redpill me on the truth about POSW. I'm talking over 10BTC on the line here.
>>
>>1974195
You are completely insane if you don't invest right now. Your 10 BTC can easily turn into over 200 this year

https://poswallet.com/login.php?referral=poswhodl1. Send me a message to my user ID once you've signed up and I'll answer any questions you may have
But seriously don't delay anymore or your gains will seriously suffer
>>
no way this thing will even come close to poloniex. compared to polos site poswallet website is shit, too cluttered, too slow
>>
>>1974195
You need to do your research. First of all, POSW only has a POSW/BTC exchange. The first purpose of POSW is to stake your coins in their centralized wallet servers.

Think about that for a moment.

Poloniex is one of the biggest exchanges out there and they didnt get there in a day. The OP is giving you the best numbers possible when POSW is even a full fledged exchange.

POSW also enforces withdrawal limits

POSW developers are completely anonymous

Theyve said some shady things in Slack chat

They....are planning to donate to an Africa charity....right...

This has "EXIT SCAM" written all over it.
>>
>>1974206
They literally just got started and it's already up to almost 500 users a day
They're gonna eat hard into their market share and they're slowly starting to realize it
>>
>>1974202
Yes give me your money quick goy, quick now! Or you'll miss out!

THIS IS A ONCE IN A LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY DO NOT HESITATE
>>
>>1974195

Just go to their Slack and chill out in it. The devs are chill.
>>
>>1974214
My thoughts exactly.

>>1974202
I appreciate it, but you sound like a shill to me. My main concerns regard the african charity fund thing and the anonymity of the devs. This stuff undermines the credibility of the whole concept
>>
Also - their BTC talk thread is censored.

Another red flag.
>>
>>1974231
Except he has no idea what he's talking about. The devs have already revealed (some of) their names on Slack and you're more than welcome to check it out
The African charity is perfect for tax deduction purposes as no one will question it

Guys it's like this is your first venture capital mission
>>
>>1974237
"Tax deduction purposes" LMAO

Their BTC talk thread is moderated bro

Their names on slack, ya don't say. Gee wiz and I'll introduce myself on here too, my name is Joshua Horowitz Goyimaster

Gullible fool
>>
>>1974231

Every serious blockchain fund has a hand in Africa. They have smartphones there but no bank accounts. Perfect for crypto. Also, nobody cares about the Africa thing except 4chan.
>>
>>1974242
>"Tax deduction purposes" LMAO
Yes, and?
>Their BTC talk thread is moderated bro
You'd moderate it too if so many fudsters and salty no coiner faggots raided your thread 24/7
>Their names on slack, ya don't say. Gee wiz and I'll introduce myself on here too, my name is Joshua Horowitz Goyimaster
Just say that no level of proof will ever be enough for you. An official exchange certificate will be posted on their site soon and you'll eat your own words and wished you'd bought in
You're rekking yourself I ain't even trying here
>>
>>1974214
everybody has withdrawl limits you newfag retard
>>
WHY ITS SO SLOW. WHEN MY BTC WILL APPEAR ON STAKES CATEGORY
>>
>>1974260
BTC doesn't stake
>>
>>1974242
They stand to make a lot more if this actually works out
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.