[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LAST WARNING FOR POSW

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 7

File: photo_2017-04-19_18-29-01.jpg (75KB, 831x826px) Image search: [Google]
photo_2017-04-19_18-29-01.jpg
75KB, 831x826px
>Devs remain anonymous

>Says they will partner with a charity for African children

>They enforce absurd withdrawal limits

>The whole point of their platform is for you to stake all your coins on their centralized wallets

>Their website sucks

>Devs on Slack chat claimed they leave most of their coins on exchanges

>Most of their Slack chat is full of gullible /biz/ goers

I'm not sure how much more obvious they can make it. They are literally telling us its a pump and dump.

This is your last fucking warning. Right now you are buying at the peak - yeah, it could go up, but they could also dump on your poor ass.

There are other coins out there that are wayyyy less scammy than POSW.
>>
Don't say we didn't warn you. Buy in now or cry later when it's $5

Sign up now: https://poswallet.com/login.php?referral=poswhodl1 and buy the sell walls while they're below 10k sat
>>
OP is full of shit

>Devs remain anonymous
Devs have revealed some of their names over Slack, soon to be posted on the site
>Says they will partner with a charity for African children
That's for tax writeoffs, how financially illiterate can you be?
>They enforce absurd withdrawal limits
Withdrawal limits have officially been raised from $500 to $2500 without requiring an ID
>The whole point of their platform is for you to stake all your coins on their centralized wallets
...while Bittrex and Polo stake them for you without sharing their profits with you, unlike poswallet
>Their website sucks
It surprisingly doesn't, and several UI improvements are coming up very soon
>Devs on Slack chat claimed they leave most of their coins on exchanges
Everyone leaves their coins on exchanges, how else do you trade?
>Most of their Slack chat is full of gullible /biz/ goers
Can't control who goes on Slack

Seriously, buy now or miss out on another PIVX opportunity
>>
>>1974047
OP just wants to buy low
>>
>>1974052
He's still a faggot though for not presenting decent or truthful arguments (or he's a no coiner kek)
>>
I'm all in posw, but $2500 is still absurdly low. What is limit without id? Why do they even need id? Limits should protect against phishing scams - verification doesn't mean shit.
>>
>>1974031
GUYS! IT'S A SCAM! THEY PUMPING TO $5 THEN CRASHING IT TO $2.50!!!
>>
>>1974082
*what is the limit WITH id?
>>
Who do i believe and where do i but posw? Im down to put in like a few extra dollars i have
>>
File: 1492676502934_bittrexx.jpg (11KB, 363x100px) Image search: [Google]
1492676502934_bittrexx.jpg
11KB, 363x100px
>>1974084
how can it be a scam if it goes to $2.5 when I bought @ 3k

also check picture

also use my ref.

https://poswallet.com/login.php?referral=RAGEmond
>>
Also add that their thread on btc talk is moderated/censored

meaning any dissenting opinions have been squelched
>>
serious question, what other exit scams (besides Mt Gox and darknet sites) have occurred on coins like these?
>>
>>1974270
Cryptsy, and a whoooollle bunch of pnd coins
>>
>>1974270
Poloniex - Their forced pumps through wallet disable, "Server crash" and delisting coins is the biggest scam of all cryptotimes
>>
>>1974273
>>1974277
P&Ds aren't exit scams you morons.
>>
File: 1448398744662.jpg (60KB, 627x627px) Image search: [Google]
1448398744662.jpg
60KB, 627x627px
Not on bittrex
>>
>>1974332

Anon, this is LITERALLY the only reason it's undervalued, and you'll thank me later. Go to the ghetto of Yobit.net and buy this coin.
>>
I am confused, what does the PoSW coin actually do? provides you with dividends that poswallet.com gets from staking?
>>
Why i cant buy more than 0.9 pows at once? i have 0.1 btc in wallet
>>
>>1974360
The posw box is how many posw you want. The btc box is the price.

That shit got me too
>>
>>1974388
I DONT GET IT
I HAVE 0.1 BTC AND I WANT TO BUY POWS FOR THIS 0.1
>>
>>1974389
>>1974388
ok i got it, just click some offer bellow
>>
>>1974389
What's not to get? Just fucking buy
>>
>>1974031
>>Says they will partner with a charity for African children
>How do you spell scamcoin
>top kek
>>
>>1974420
Why does that imply a scam?
>>
>>1974424
>drain money in a remote area with few witnesses or accountants
>run
Just a guess
>>
>>1974031
Is it your money?
Are you my mother?
Are you my financial adviser?
Do I owe you money?
Are you my wife?

No?

Then fuck off, this is adult doing whatever the fuck they want with THEIR OWN money, so fucking what if it was a scam.

I don't even own any POSW or cares about it, but telling people on Bangladeshi basket weaving forum for their financial decision is just plain retarded.

FUCK.

OFF.
>>
honestly, I bought some posw and that donate to africa thing along with anonymous devs kinda worries me, but I think I can make a sizeable profit before they exit scam, which probably wont happen for another few months (if it ever does).

Also, they can make a lot more if they become successful than they would by just running prematurely, so timing is everything.
>>
>>1974530
For me the real worry is getting hacked. Potential long term profit from this project outweighs exit scam profit imo
>>
Pretty easy to tell it's a scam when they get offended at questions. Defensive tactics are a sign on guilt.

The so called "community guru" should be handling this whole thing better than just, telling people with questions to leave.

Then all the people here defending it claiming their own money etc... you are lost in the delusion of becoming rich.The only reason you care about posw is because of our false hope you will become a millionaire.

Guess what kid, even if your btc represents a million it's stuck on their servers, with no private key available to you. Pathetic withdraw limit so you can slowly siphon out some and they will be gone before you know it.

Oh they stand to gain more by not scamming? Nope, they can happily retire with your funds and continue staking all those coins they run off with.

They can then because they are anonymous boot up another scam. Guess who have revealed their identities? The fucking college kids in support roles, the perfect patsy.

That African shit is a dead give away, and they claim to have documents they will be posting "soon", if you have them just post them.

Let's not bother every time questions are asked in the slack, they just start posting images of the coins price to keep the delusional focused on "gains".

Take your profits before the collapse. This is your warning.
>>
>>1974579
>Guess what kid, even if your btc represents a million it's stuck on their servers, with no private key available to you. Pathetic withdraw limit so you can slowly siphon out some and they will be gone before you know it.

What if you buy POSW via, say Yobit?
>>
>>1974579
>it's a salty nocoiner writes an essay explaining why he's going to stay poor episode
>>
>>1974082
Limits are necessary unless they dont want to end up in jail. It's an US based company.

Also, limits guarantee millionaires don't crash the market.

Also you will end up making more money because chances are you are a noob that makes a couple hundred thousands and sells too soon when you can become a millionaire with some patience.
>>
>>1974343
it's like the idiots here want to get rich by buying into things that aren't obscure and undervalued.

if it's easy to buy then early investor phase is over morons, so buy before it hits bittrex and polo
>>
>>1974579
Man with all this fud I'd think that someone is mad they're missing the moon mission.
>>
>>1974579
their website will give them millions on staking fees by staking thousands of coins at the same time, they can't do this themselves

also they will not ruin a money making machine for a single exit scam and becoming worldwide hunted criminals

in any case worry about exit scams when the coin is $50 a coin, not now
>>
>>1974632
>worldwide hunted criminals
>While being anynomous
>over a shitcoin
Yeah, theyre real druglords

>It will go to 50 bucks

I wish
>>
>>1974579
>have a revolutionary idea that can actually make them millions each month if done right
>thinking they'll ruin everything during the first year
I honestly don't understand nocoiners
>>
>>1974579
Don't worry, the price might dip a bit before it takes off. You still have time to buy.
>>
Why would scammers ask for a picture of my ID and a picture of me holding it (in order to increase my withdrawal limit)?

This thread screams salty nocoiner unwilling to take any risk at all, even if it's a diamond in the rough that is literally going to make people millionaires (with passive dividends).

See you all on the moon.
>>
>>1974588
i think yobit has no limit, not sure about livecoin

in any case, poswallet has the best volume:

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/posw-coin/#markets

what you do is, buy a shitton now, save it on the poswallet software wallet client so you have full control, then just hold
>>
For those still on the fence or new to crypto email me at [email protected]
I'll explain how to get a few coins for free it's better than none
>>
>>1974642
there are big people in the crypto space with endless resouces and 100,000's of BTCs

fuck with one of those and you are finished
>>
>>1974665
Not to mention POSW is an American venture. It would be concerning if it was based out of pooistan or some other third world shithole.
>>
>>1974665
No, simply no. This is hilarious what are they going to do?
>>
>>1974681
How do you know? Because they have claimed to be?

They claim to have documents proving such, but refuse to share them.

Most likely doing their research to make valid looking fakes as they didn't expect it to blow up so soon.
>>
>>1974683
big whales like mircea popescu have ties within NSA and illuminati tier shit, look it up. scam any of those and your life is Ruined.
>>
>>1974696
LOL
>>
>>1974707
>LOL
is this how you handle facts?
>>
>>1974715
What facts buddy? The fact your getting rorted and your security that these scammers won't scam you, is because some guy that holds a big amount of btc knows the nsa? LOL
>>
>>1974724
again, no incentives to exit scam when they can make more money by running it properly

in any case, just dump it at $5 dollars, make killer gains and stop caring.
>>
>>1974724
>Most likely doing their research to make valid looking fakes as they didn't expect it to blow up so soon.

It seems like you're angry you got caught being a retard who didn't know how to raise his $500 withdrawal limit to $2,500 by enabling 2FA. I can understand skepticism, but you go fully in the other direction, you claim with 100% certainty to know it's a scam and claim that they're even "fabricating" documents when you can easily look up an American business externally.
>>
Join the slack and see for yourselfs... There is a goal to make this one of the most usefull exchanges outhere. Great community.
>>
>>1974931
Agreed. I completely understand the FUD, but this is going to go places.

Once marketing and the mainstream crypto sites catch on it's going to moon hard.
>>
File: thepatsy.jpg (14KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
thepatsy.jpg
14KB, 200x200px
Here's the patsy
>>
>>1974940

kek I'm out cya my dudes been a hardcore fan but I'm not letting this ahmed take my hard earned dollars
>>
File: slowingyourexitfortheirexit.png (26KB, 809x97px) Image search: [Google]
slowingyourexitfortheirexit.png
26KB, 809x97px
They can always claim to be inundated, allowing them to hold your coins hostage. Welcome to centralization.
>>
Let's not forget membership to keep the ponzi going. The referral system and term deposits.
>>
>>1974965
Goddamn you're retarded.

You can get an even bigger withdrawal limit ($10k) if you shoot them a support ticket saying you can provide ID verification, then send them a scan of your ID along with a pic of you holding it.
>>
>>1974997
Prove it
Screenshot?
>>
>>1974663
1. Make account at https://poswallet.com Use aprest as refferal ID (optional)
2. Click Dashboard Scroll till you find the coin you want a wallet for
3. Click “Generate XXXXX wallet address” to create the wallet
4. Click Faucets find the coin you just made a wallet for and click it
5. Free coins sent to your wallet
6. Trade or keep the free coins
>>
>>1974579
Wow. I just saw this same post in another thread, not even sure if it's the same ID. Just shows how far some people will go to spread FUD.
>>
>>1974031
>>Says they will partner with a charity for African children

dropped.
>>
>only have 1600

Is it even worth it tbqh
>>
>>1976121
160k soon senpai
>>
File: sad-pepe-640x480.jpg (29KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
sad-pepe-640x480.jpg
29KB, 640x480px
>>1976153
I meant 1600 posw not dollars
>>
The African Charity shit doesn't make me nervous
The anonymous dev team doesn't make me nervous
The assmad/censor-happy admins in Slack don't make me nervous

The fact that their support mail and ID verification mail are @gmail.com make me really fucking nervous

but whatever, I'm all in lmao
>>
File: PoSWtronaut.jpg (1MB, 1920x1053px) Image search: [Google]
PoSWtronaut.jpg
1MB, 1920x1053px
>>1976161
Don't worry senpai it'll be 160k
>>
>>1976121
I wonder if people who bought BTC for pennies back in 2012 thought the same thing
>>
>>1974158
wait, does this mean they just use bittrex?
>>
>>1976388
hmmm reary meks me tink
>>
>>1976391
This means that the PoSW coin will be added to Bittrex very soon.
Thread posts: 72
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.