[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/MILO/ - MiloCoin General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 308
Thread images: 56

File: 1490145299236.jpg (37KB, 270x350px) Image search: [Google]
1490145299236.jpg
37KB, 270x350px
MiloCoin General/WEEKEND NACHOS edition

PRIVILEGE GRANT HAS ACKNOWLEDGED MILOCOIN - MILO MOON MISSION IMMINENT

VIDEO IS HERE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ziz_Wa7M1TY&feature=youtu.be

I’m not gay, but $1 per MiloCoin is $1 per MiloCoin (kek confirmed 1.75 btw)

-----Links-----

>Official MiloCoin website:
milocoin.info

>Step-By-Step Guild on How to Buy MiloCoin:
pastebin.com/R6FJ51yv

>Twitter
twitter.com/GetMiloCoin

>MiloCoin Video
youtu.be/rQu1-zil_z4

>MiloCoin Bitcointalk Announcement Thread:
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1823780.0

>Skip right to the wallets, baby!
milocoin.info/wallets.html

>Looking for some nodes? We gotchu!
addnode:45.55.136.31
addnode=84.200.210.70
(guide to add these addnodes on page 6 of ANN thread)

>Buy MiloCoin (before it’s too late)
yobit.net/en/trade/MILO/BTC
novaexchange.com/market/BTC_MILO/
alcurex.com/#MILO-BTC

>MiloCoin Blockchain
blockexp.com:8081/

>Coin Marketcap
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/milocoin/

>Official MiloCoin SubReddit
Up in the air for the time being.

>Why haven't you done your part yet?
Start tweeting Gavin and insta'ing Milo. Lets Moon!
c-cex.com/?id=vote <--scroll to bottom and submit MiloCoin
[email protected] ← email them demanding MiloCoin get listed

Do the above and post about it in this thread, usually based anons will send you some MiloCoins

>Best highlight of the previous thread:
Fake Insiders LARPing real insiders, and real insiders LARPing fake insiders

>Quick Rundown (what you need to know):
We are 50% through mining and prices will NEVER be cheaper, enjoy the miner dumps and discount MiloCoins - refined investors enter the market here. MiloCoin is listed on most major exchanges.Gavin has already responded positively to MiloCoin, Privelege Grant HAS RESPONDED, Milo's response is practically a given
>>
File: sad!.png (46KB, 904x607px) Image search: [Google]
sad!.png
46KB, 904x607px
TC Shill Samefagging from last thread
>>
First for the information we all learned 2 threads ago :^] also rolling for dubs why not
>>
>>1937072
I was there when that happened, was so funny.
Almost commented but a based anon got there before me.
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (57KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
57KB, 1280x720px
Have I missed it? Have I missed the pump, father?
>>
File: 1489559827246.jpg (488KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1489559827246.jpg
488KB, 1920x1080px
>>1937083
Well the Privilege Grant responding is new spicy shit - and the rest is for the newcomers!

>>1937086
Utterly BTFO'd himself, amazing shite
>>
File: 1-75 Get.png (757KB, 881x564px) Image search: [Google]
1-75 Get.png
757KB, 881x564px
>>1937091
Nope - still selling tickets for the moon mission my dude
>>
>>1937097
I mean the secret info m8, I'm one of the first men who were in that thread when we made the mental connection.

wew
>>
File: literally trade milocoin.gif (14KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
literally trade milocoin.gif
14KB, 500x500px
>>1937100
gonna need to see a permit for those dubs
>>
File: 1489559098372.jpg (95KB, 600x879px) Image search: [Google]
1489559098372.jpg
95KB, 600x879px
>>1937100
>>
>>1937100
i cant wait for mining to be done. Its going to be great.
>>
File: projections.png (509KB, 1103x934px) Image search: [Google]
projections.png
509KB, 1103x934px
>>1937135
>>
My wife's son and I saw Milo Yiannopoulos at a grocery store near Rutgers university yesterday.
I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for specifics on his stance on free speech, Islam and BBC.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken back, and all I could say was “Fact Checki...” but he kept cutting me off and going “MiloCoin! MiloCoin! MiloCoin”

and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle with Gavin McInnes as I walked off.

When I came to EBT for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen bottles of hair bleach in his hands without paying.

The trans at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.”
At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bottles and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me.

I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bottle and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
>>
File: 1485792666690.jpg (40KB, 542x314px) Image search: [Google]
1485792666690.jpg
40KB, 542x314px
>>1937192
>>
>>1937072
Like I said, he did it twice. I think he's doing it knowingly on purpose. Don't know why.
>>
>>1937299
t. trumpcoiner apologist
>>
>>1937192
Kek
>>
File: image.jpg (74KB, 364x481px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74KB, 364x481px
$0.25 is actually attainable, you think?

I mean, I'm reading all the way up to $1.00 and I saw $10.00 once

but $0.25, yeah? over time?
>>
File: nightcall.png (292KB, 502x355px) Image search: [Google]
nightcall.png
292KB, 502x355px
>>1937413
.05 - 10 if the devs drop dead right now and never post a single new thing

.10 - .20 if milo never gets involved, but devs stay active

.20 - .30 if Milo mentions it positively

.30 - ????? if Milo really takes to it and makes it a part of his brand

my predictions.

it's a 6-8 month play regardless of any of those outcomes however.

Best we can do is keep it comfy until take off
>>
File: image.jpg (185KB, 762x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
185KB, 762x1000px
>>1937427
so now's like, the best time to be hopping aboard, huh?

I just figured out how to use Yobit last night, after finally reading all the above links

bought in, but now I get this feeling MiloCoin should be my main focus........
>>
File: Preview.jpg (8KB, 160x152px) Image search: [Google]
Preview.jpg
8KB, 160x152px
>>1937439
Obviously, if you think it has potential, earlier is always better. Some people I'm sure are "waiting and seeing"

Once you have enough to feel fully invested. Start helping out.
Make a blog, or tweet at some people, whatever.
It's one of the few vehicles that us little guys can actually help gain some traction.

Plus, generally, anything you add to the community, you can put your wallet address as a donation address and the community will take care of you.

TrumpCoin had some pretty neat additions from the community, as the devs were pretty much retards.

Physical coins, lots of fan sites, videos, some guy went to a BLM rally and mentioned it.

It's still really early, but all those things will start popping up shortly I'd reckon
>>
>>1937427
nice summation.
the difficult part was creating the coin and the website.
to be honest, us few men in this thread could put in a few hours a week and a few hundred $$ and make this into a 20 cent coin by our selves if we done a few key things.
there are some obvious things to do that will get exposure, but it's best we wait until mining is finished so we have a stable supply and thus a stable price, or at least a price floor.

in the meantime, have a quick read of Rules for Radicals and think about how you can use them in order to get people talking about Milocoin.
>>
any update from the HashBuyerBro who was paying to mine?
what did you receive and what was the average price?
>>
I'm not the largest fan of milo, or nathan lane like characters or even these "youtube celebrities", but I'm buying because I know two things after spending the last few days binging on milos videos:

1. Milo will return, and he will return in a large way
2. it would be foolish not to capitalize on that.

I'm not even concerned that he endorses it, i don't believe it's a requirement for the coin to see success. my only real issue, is if he publicly denounces it. I've weighed what I believe to be the highly unlikely odds that he would do that into my decision and have heavily invested in milocoin.

Now my plan is to forget about it completely for a while and revisit it in a few months.
>>
>>1937100
>I mean the secret info m8
Newfag here. Care to let me in on it?
>>
>>1937550
it's a secret.
you need quads in order to find out.
get rollin'
>>
Guys, please do your part & support Milocoin, it takes just a few minutes to do the following:

Reddit
- https://www.reddit.com/r/milocoin/ Write, link something positive about milocoin or milo. Don't forget to upvote stuff
- Share the milocoin website or Ann to cryptorelated subs e.g. https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/ and https://www.reddit.com/r/altcoin/
- Voat is a similar website. Try posting about milocoin there too if you like

Youtube
- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5WTKDkoG7WIDvnLewk26bg Subsribe to the official channel and like/comment/share videos
- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCg5DSm7aQ5M-ZR3-51c23yA Same here

Twitter
- https://twitter.com/getmilocoin Retweet & Follow the official account
- Tweet about milocoin!
- Start tweeting and insta'ing Milo about milocoin and the milocoin privilege fund!

Exchanges
[email protected] <- email them demanding MiloCoin get listed
https://poloniex.com/coinRequest <- Use this online form to get Milocoin listed on poloniex
[email protected] <- Send em an email to get Milocoin listed on bittrex

Privilege Donation
Tweet, reddit, spam any other way you can this page: http://milocoin.info/privilege-donation.html

Other
- Use your signature space on any forums you are using and leave a link to ann and/or the official website
- Talk about milocoins in other cryptorelated forums you are visiting
- Got a blog? Blog about milocoin. In return you will get some nice links & traffic :) (e.g I will link you from reddit and here in the ann if you tell me)
- - Spread the word with any other means you can think of

Useful Resources
- Milocoin Memes: http://milocoin.info/graphics.html

LET'S MOON !!!

Send me gay coins at -> MVsxSQPHBfbomxt4ZoRbGsBBPDPYBwTunZ
>>
bought at 320

waiting for that pump famalams
>>
>>1937523
I'm not him but I've been experimenting too. I spent 0.0035 BTC yesterday and got about 1.5k MILOs for it. So it seems to be a little more profitable than buying, but not a lot.

I have another 0.01 BTC in orders so I'll see what the mining gets me for that over the next day. I'm trying to spread it out over long periods, as it seems to be rewarding more than putting a lot of hashpower into short bursts.
>>
File: 1489684662637.jpg (291KB, 933x608px) Image search: [Google]
1489684662637.jpg
291KB, 933x608px
Mornin' lads
>>
rolling for quads to unlock secret
>>
File: 1489687639919.png (206KB, 481x532px) Image search: [Google]
1489687639919.png
206KB, 481x532px
>>
>>1937506
To get exposure we could make a cool youtube video type of trailer with cool music
>>
You all made fun of the guy, but TrumpCoin did make a small spike this morning. Hit 10 cents again for the first time in quite a while.
>>
File: Venus de MiloCoin.jpg (2MB, 923x1385px) Image search: [Google]
Venus de MiloCoin.jpg
2MB, 923x1385px
OC
>>
>>1938225
only down 80% now :^)
>>
How do I mature my coins so they'll stake?
>>
>>1938419
You wait.
>>
File: 1489636010869.jpg (61KB, 780x439px) Image search: [Google]
1489636010869.jpg
61KB, 780x439px
>>1938419
Leave them in your wallet unlocked!

>>1938225
Good on them - MILO's day has yet to come
>>
>>1938431
Does the Milocoin window have to stay open? For how long do I wait
>>
>>1938443

Yes, from now on keep it open forever, whilst open it basically plays a lottery, where it wins coins (based on probabilities calculated by your number of coins, and the number of coins involved in staking).

I believe that it's 8 hours from entering your wallet before it's mature.
>>
>>1938453
cool thanks. I'll have it turned on but on the ''tab line'' or what it's called in the bottom of the screen
>>
>>1938523
Thats perfect. I have mine on desktop 8 of my window manager
>>
>>1938652
using a new approach I see
>>
Daily reminder that this coin will go nowhere.
>>
>>1938687
....except to a college fund

http://milocoin.info/privilege-donation.html
>>
looks like someone is trying to get off the train with that 82k sell order at 321 sats... Oh well, more for us!
>>
>>1938705
>The Yiannopoulos Privilege Grant is exclusively available to white men who wish to pursue their post-secondary education
Did I just invest in nazi coin? xD
>>
>>1938743
exciting, huh?
>>
>>1938737
it's to suppress the price for accumulation

start eating into his sell wall and watch it vanish
>>
>>1938743
>It's okay to have a grant exclusively for black women but not for white men.
E Q U A L I T Y
People rant and rave about how racist white people are, but we're the ones who are oppressed. For the last decade, culture has swung towards the idea that you can hurt whites, especially white men, as much as you want and it's not racist or sexist because they're the REAL racists and sexists. How fucking ironic. These people can't see they're perpetuating the same kinds of stereotype and hate they claim to be fighting against.

Buy Milocoin.
>>
>>1938751
It's a bit weird.. Will this make it more popular in the states? I think it will seem a bit weird to people in Europe because here we don't have scholarships to races or groups like that
>>
>>1938834
I once heard that scholarships to blacks are a form of ''historical debt'' to descendants of slaves.
But yeah I agree with you that that's happening especially today on college campuses in the states I heard.
I think it will make the coin more popular because many white people in the US are probably tired of the advantages some groups are given in the states when whites aren't given any privileges
>>
>>1938838
consciously or not, literally all white people are going to be thinking, "It's about time."
>>
>>1938850
Only 5% of whites have any slave owning ancestors. Plus the concept is retarded. If your great grandfather killed 100 people and died before getting caught, does that mean you should get a life sentence? Does that mean you should get even 30 days community service? Does that mean you owe the families of those killed money or an apology? Fucking, NO. That shit makes no sense. The idea that we owe other races and cultures something is so engrained that everyone just believes the bullshit without thinking about it.

The slaves already got their justice. It was called the civil goddamn war. We fixed our mistake, and we've been owning up to it for generations. It's time to let it go and just be on equal ground.
>>
File: lets go.jpg (26KB, 989x147px) Image search: [Google]
lets go.jpg
26KB, 989x147px
Lets go baby. The bag is getting fuller
>>
>>1938948
Just realised I bought at 370 and not 270 kek
>>
>>1938891
> If your great grandfather killed 100 people and died before getting caught, does that mean you should get a life sentence?
So you think whites are getting punished because blacks get advantages? In a way you're right but you could also put it the other way, if it was your ancestors who had been enslaved and that affected your life situation today, wouldn't you want compensation? It was the state of the US who started slavery and therefore also their job to solve the problems it created
>>
>>1938964
You dont see the jews complaining about WW2 Nazis when things get tough do you? How many decades need to pass before the rollover guilt can stop?
>>
i-is it over bros
>>
>>1939005
no you moron.
>>
>>1939005
it's still being mined, you dolt
>>
moon
reeeeeeeee
>>
>>1938964
Holy shit, are you serious? Nobody's life situation is bad because their ancestors were enslaved. And compensation for fucking what? I didn't whip a slaves so why should I be held accountable? How about they give me compensation for the million dead whites who fought in the civil war. Both ideas make exactly the same amount of sense: None.
>>
Dat volume lads
>>
>>1939129
Yep it's gone up by 0.2 compared to yesterday.
>>
>>1938964

>it was the state of the US who started slavery

Niggers and SJWs really believe this
>>
>>1939136
Coin newfag here. What does this mean?
>>
>>1939156
right now in Yobit, 24 hour volume is at 0.88 BTC

meaning, 0.88 worth of BTC has been traded in the past 24 hours
>>
>>1939156
It means there are more transactions/money passing through the exchanges.

It either means people are getting greedy and buying more milo, or more people are coming along and buying milo (increased interest), or both.
>>
I'm using coinmarketcap total volume and shit .2 is .2 my nigga
keep it going, volume is as important as price
>>
>>1939191
Totally agree mate, more people = easier to convert MILO to BTC and BTC to MILO.

Eventually as more people arrive, their being around will drive the price up a little/lot as well
>>
Glade I bought Lepen over this rubbish Ayyyyyye LMAO. Are the same 14 Milo shills still talking to themselves? this is just getting sad now,
>>
I am a poor little pajeet new to coin
Spare some coin so I can afford a loo to poo?

MHEirrwoEscegjhGaYvkCVnLN7vM7FQNcL
>>
File: faggot.jpg (84KB, 533x700px) Image search: [Google]
faggot.jpg
84KB, 533x700px
>>1939571
>>
>>1939571
Why not just put a few bucks in and hope for the best. Does a few dollars long term hurt you to where spaghetti spills out of your dinosaurs?
>>
>>1939571
what did you buy lepen at? if i were you and i bought at 5, which i did, i'd get out now. it is going to Double top and die and you'll be left bag holding if you recently bought or you'll miss profit if you are in profit.
or maybe it'll pump
>>
File: mad pepe.jpg (29KB, 800x522px) Image search: [Google]
mad pepe.jpg
29KB, 800x522px
YOU LIED TO ME BIZ, IT'S NOW BELOW 250 SATOSHI
>>
>>1939795
>He isn't buying the dip.
Stay poor I guess.
>>
>>1939795
screencap your post, because once mining is finished you'll never see those words again.

someone is mining most of the coins by themselves and so when they sell lots of them at the same time, the price goes down. this is actually good for us as we can buy more at a cheaper price.
>>
>>1939854
this. I'm gonna invest my lifesavings in MiloCoins
>>
>>1939854
I'm buying next week. I want to reach 100k then I'll be set
>>
I've got 30k Milos and have been staking them for a few weeks by now. What's the consensus on the amount of Milos to hold before you can consider yourself ~comfy~? Is 50k alright? Or 100k? Mil?
>>
>>1939980
I will stop at 50k.

My advice to you is to expect 50c. So work out what you want from that calculation. If you want $100k get 200k MILO etc

Dont go off on one expecting it to hit a dollar, be realistic and you wont go wrong.
>>
>>1937056
Could a kind, based anon please upload the buy status tiers infographic?
>>
File: Tiers.png (731KB, 1000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Tiers.png
731KB, 1000x2000px
>>1940064
>>
>>1940096
arigatou gozaimashita

i am nearing the elite tier then.
>>
>>1940021
Will it really moon?
>>
>>1940165
not anytime soon, but yes
>>
>>1940165
Yeah, once mining is complete..and with the 'secret'.

Yeah it will moon.

If you invest now, no matter what happens you will profit in the future.
>>
File: Venus-de-MiloCoin.jpg (493KB, 462x693px) Image search: [Google]
Venus-de-MiloCoin.jpg
493KB, 462x693px
>>1940179
okay, okay

I want to know the secret

I made this
>pic

I'm in total support

I deserve to knowwwwwww
>>
>>1940183
It is important to be careful. Any sudden revelations could affect price.

but I will say a few things.

scarcity.
pow vs pos
nature of the coin.

i really can't say any more, I had the same battle with other 'in the know' anons.
But if you can remember a couple of threads ago, they had to kill the thread because of this discussion.

Lets just say, when mining is done - it will rise in price.
>>
>>1940192
I remember when they killed that thread. I saw the info but damn, if you aren't buying now...you will be sorry
>>
>>1940198
So true, I'm just struggling on nova to get some more at 246.

That info is pretty crazy - gotta get in here and now, theres like 3 weeks of mining left, price will probably rise just in anticipation of it ending!
>>
>>1939590

Honestly I just might, I remove all bias as a cypto trader, but I don't see the bottom yet. and t no real future either, other than fake "big news rumor" hype.

>>1939626

lol you sold out early my friend. If (when) she is elected next month I see 500-1000 sat. There will be a pump in Putin and Trump as well.
>>
>>1940192
>>1940198
could you like.....email?.....me? jesus
>>
>>1940228

I will give you a massive hint.

John buys lots of potatoes, plants some of those potatoes, and they grow into potato plants, and yield more potatoes.

Suddenly the supply of potatoes run out due to high demand and (insert mining analogy here)

John sells potatoes.

People flock to John to buy potatoes.

John becomes rich as potatoes become more expensive, and because he has potato plants, he can grow more.
>>
>>1940233
suddenly the *nationwide/global* supply of potatoes runs out.
>>
>>1940179

>If you invest now, no matter what happens you will profit in the future.
not if it goes to 0 thou.. Already have 32000 so I will just wait :')
>>1940183
are you an artist? cuz this is really good
>>1940192
When will mining be done?
>>
>>1940233
......so I should download the wallet and keep Milo in there
>>
>>1940236
It is around 3 weeks now.

So long as people have coins there is no reason for it to drop that drastically in price - WE are the market. We can pump it ourselves if we have to :)

>>1940237
Yes, staking gains bro, staking gains.
>>
>>1940239
on it

how much gains?
>>
File: File Mar 16, 5 19 46 AM.png (459KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
File Mar 16, 5 19 46 AM.png
459KB, 768x1024px
>>1940236
eh

sometimes? on and off

thanks though

music has been more my thing
>www.reverbnation.com/sundreamgun
>>
>>1940241
Depends, I currently have 35k and today up to now I have made around 65 satoshis (its only 4pm).

I would estimate around 70-80 a day at my level (although around another 10k will enter my wallet soon).
>>
>>1940247
nice nice
>>
>>1940247
there won't be a problem syncing, yeah?

it'll just take some time?
>>
>>1940252
You need to add nodes.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1823780.100

Other than that, it should take less than 5 minutes to sync.
>>
I added my Milos to my wallet how do I stake them?
>>
>>1940277
Leave it on and it will do it automatically once the coins have matured (takes a few hours to mature them)
>>
>>1937056
Hello Milofags,

I'm currently balls deep in the french elections and once I dump my coins on pajeets I'm jumping ship. I suppose not much will change in the next 20 days so I'll still get in early. Do you think this coin will pump this year? I ask because I know Putin waited a really long time for a pump and we don't have a specific date for Milo since it's not election related.
Depending on my Lepen gains I will buy at least 300k Milo, if I were to stake that, what kind of returns per day could I expect?
>>
>>1940291
>not much will change in the next 20 days
>mining finishes in less than a month.

Yes, at least a little when mining finishes.

Staking gains at that level would be hundreds of milo a day. But even so, in 20 days you will be paying more for 300k than you would today.
>>
>>1940291
>Pump
Look at this pleb.
Look at this pleb and laugh.
Milocoin is a way of life.

>Staking
100k will get you a few hundred a day.
>>
File: LarrySilverstein.jpg (61KB, 481x329px) Image search: [Google]
LarrySilverstein.jpg
61KB, 481x329px
>>1940291
So confused why you wouldn't jump now when I bought in Lepen at 15 but looking at all the sell walls there it would take 40k to move it up to a 3x return. With only a little to go to the election best hopes is that volume double but that still doesn't get you past all the walls.

Milo right now is dirt cheap and there are big news coming out in the next 20 days.

My take is that you are missing out on a 3000% plus manned mission to Europa for a 2x stroll through the park
>>
File: bags.jpg (129KB, 1603x309px) Image search: [Google]
bags.jpg
129KB, 1603x309px
Top 10 bag holder reporting in.
>>
>>1940307

Alpha Centauri bro.

>>1940308

I envy you sir, almost elite tier here!
>>
File: kek checks it.gif (494KB, 387x305px) Image search: [Google]
kek checks it.gif
494KB, 387x305px
>>1940308
nice pleb tier here at 35k save me a seat on pluto plz
>>
>>1940301
300k*

And like >>1940299 said, the only actual fast growth I expect is:
>Mining complete.
>Milo mentions us.
>Dangerous faggot shenanigans.
Mining is a sure thing, but I don't expect 2k% or anything from it. Milo needs to back this for anything real to happen, and although I'm sure he will, we have no way of knowing when that will happen.

>>1940308
Buy high sell low.
>>
>>1940315
>I'm sure he will
Why would MIlo meniton a pump and dump coin?
>>
>>1940299
The elections are in 15 days so hopefully I'll still get in under 400 sats

>>1940301
Yes, we'll laugh together on the yacht someday my friend

>>1940307
Once the day comes we'll be talking about hundreds of BTC not 40. It'll cut through those walls like nothing.
>>
>>1940320

Maybe because he has no idea what a pump and dump coin is?

Maybe because he assumes his fans made an alt-coin in his honour (which is the truth).

Maybe because his privilege grant would profit from Milocoin investments that are worth something in BTC?
>>
>>1940320
Publicity (neva been dun b4 as far as the public knows). It's cool shit. It's powering a white male only education grant. A lot of us are actually supporting him and don't plan on being a min/max jew.
>>
>>1940325
Also why are the sell orders non-existant?
If I were to buy 1 BTC of Milo right now, it would shoot to 4000 sats kek
>>
>>1940338
Because nobody wants to sell kekkekkek
>>
File: The Frog God.png (3MB, 1090x1074px) Image search: [Google]
The Frog God.png
3MB, 1090x1074px
>>1940338
>selling any milos now
>not waiting for 2.25 per milo
>>
>>1940343
What a bunch of fags
>>
>>1940351
I think the sum of all Milos for sale right now is <100k
>>
>>1938964
According to that logic, as n Irishman I could claim that the English owe us money because they enslaved my ancestors and all but murdered the language/culture. Do you know why the Irish don't ask for this? Because it's retarded and it seems like the only people who meet this required level of hysteria + ignorance are American college students.

Why don't Africans demand reparations from the Arab states over the Islamic slave trade that was far worse than the Colonial one? How come we don't see their descendants in Arab states? Because they were castrated and murdered.
>>
>>1940382
>Do you know why the Irish don't ask for this? Because it's retarded and it seems like the only people who meet this required level of hysteria + ignorance are American college students.
So instead they toss around bombs.
>>
>>1940315
>the only actual fast growth
over the next year we'll see those big numbers, but before the summer we might see some decent jumps in price. it takes time for this to spread. imagine how trends spread through colleges: some people start it and it spreads slowly but then hits a huge number of people. that's how this will work. it is us, then more people get involved, then the masses get to hear about it. i think double digit cents around June/July.
>>
>>1940444
Trips confirms.

My tarot said around June 1st.
>>
>>1940444
>pure unadulterated delusion

If you could bottle that up and sell it you'd probably make more off that than this fagcoin.
>>
>>1940484
kek, if you keep hanging around in these threads to bump them, you'll end up buying them yourself
>>
>>1940484
Agreed I just read these to laugh at how delusional these people are. Trumpcoin had the name and the election going for it. This has nothing. The marketcap is hilarious. You guys should buy lepen instead
>>
>>1940518
>You guys should buy lepen instead
lepen market cap is only $200k if you take $0.000294 (25sats) * the 700 MILLION coins there are.
bag holding risk with lepen is pretty big.
>>
>>1940484
>>1940518
sad, lonely people right here...........

with apparently nothing else better to do than to disagree anonymously to other anonymous users

hey, I have an idea

do what we're doing

you know, supporting something?

go do that, go support something

I promise it's more productive than annoying us
>>
how long does it take for my milos to mature
>>
>>1940564
12-24 hours
>>
>>1940541
Milocoin opens so high that people are DISSAPOINTED that it """crashes"" to 250 sats.

most coins putz around in the single to double digit sats for months, yet you retards worry about a dip that's still at a price point stronger than most at this point.

mining isn't even done, jesus lol.

Volume increasing, miners doing what they do (sell off) and still above where we should be.

strong like bull, might have to double up. This is the price I got in at originally - might as well
>>
>>1940541
You're projecting really hard dude. I'm not the one shilling a MLM tier scam. Actually it's not even at that level, no one any appreciable level will buy this hot, stinky garbage.

Here's an idea

Do this

You know

Some self-refection

And realize you're being a nigger
>>
hey im new to MiloCoin,

Are there any specific dates to expect a pump?

thanks
>>
>>1940662
>go support something

as in, go away and treat yourself by being productive
>>
>>1940664
when mining's done
>>
>>1940672
If I stop one fool from buying this shit then I am being productive.
>>
>>1940680
Come on dude, it's pretty easy to not be a bag-holder.

What happened?
>>
>>1940680
stop pretending to be so virtuous

you're one of those kinds of people who can't think for himself

so basically, bluntly, you're not even really a person

you're trying sway people for validation

validation

so you can feel better about yourself because other people are thinking the same thing as you

you need their support else you feel ill at ease

fuck off
>>
>>1940688
You've typed so much yet said nothing substantial. I'd see if you could market that skill, maybe go see if ShareBlue is hiring? You'd probably make more money doing that than shilling a dead on arrival fagcoin.
>>
>>1940699
k
>>
>>1940688
Sick Reddit post.
>>
This thread escalated quickly.
if you like the coin, enjoy these threads and buy the dip, if you hate the coin.. filter the threads out?

I personally am bringing my dollar cost average down by snatching more up.
>>
build that dip
build that dip

buy that dip buy that dip

build that wall
build that wall

/buy the dip/
>>
>>1940533
Exactly a 200k marketcap compared to yours which is only 28k last I checked. Why would anyone bag hold lepen just dump it once it pumps
>>
market cap is deceiving with coins with a fuck ton in circulation.
I like sub 20 mill coins tb,h senpai.
>>
> those of you invested in trumpcoin
>those of you invested in lepen

Thanks for holding my bags boys
>>
>>1941182
more like suitcases if you're still holding (see also: grasping at straws) trumpcoin or leshit
>>
> Be me
> on yobits
> type in milo to buy
> click "milo"
> Page refreshes to yovi
> Don't notice

I now own a worthless shitcoin that It won't let me sell until The price reaches a certain amount. Did I just get memed?
>>
IT'S PUMPING
>>
>>1941584
That was just me buying more coins...
>>
>>1941731
no one wants to sell so the sell walls are so low that buying coins causes a pump. Anyway, this is the best time to buy coins anyway.
>>
>25 BTC market cap
>0.5 BTC volume

am i missing the joke or what?
>>
Fuck I just realized what the big secret was
>>
>>1941769
then keep it a secret
>>
>>1941769
What is the big secret anon?
>>
>>1941769
don't you fuckin dare, m8
>>
>>1941769
Milo eating niggerdick for breakfast, lunch and dinner isn't a secret, anon.
>>
>>1941851

There will be 14 million coins after PoW mining, this isn't a secret for anyone investing signiciant amounts into Milo.
>>
>>1941885
REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>1941885
it also doesn't mean anything if those 14 million coins are worthless
>>
File: 1467302172703.png (723KB, 388x476px) Image search: [Google]
1467302172703.png
723KB, 388x476px
>>1941885
>mfw owning 5%
>>
>>1941885

Why did you guys leave? Bump for 14 million coins after pow mining.
>>
I'm getting that dip like it's skoal babay
>>
File: 0612_-_N5oMGnh.png (107KB, 399x388px) Image search: [Google]
0612_-_N5oMGnh.png
107KB, 399x388px
>>1942456
>>1942471
cause we were up all night and our bodies need sleep?

dubs for 4.50 / milo

Also the secret doesn't have to do with the 14million - its on the bitcointalk forums right there if you can spot it.
>>
>>1942488
god damn kek
thank you
checked
>>
File: 1474583953454.png (3MB, 1600x1178px) Image search: [Google]
1474583953454.png
3MB, 1600x1178px
>>1942511
checked
>>
What's the secret?
I'm too lazy to do research.
Anyone that tells the secret gets milo in their wallet.
>>
>>1942520
It has to do with the function of the coin - right now most people think it is just P&D shitcoin, but it actually fills a big void that exists currently.
>>
File: download.png (41KB, 1558x149px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
41KB, 1558x149px
>>
Anyone who doesn't understand the application of this or where this could be heading in the future doesn't deserve to make any money off of this - its huge.
>>
>>1942522
checked & true.
the secret has not been mentioned in this thread.
>>
>>1942527
Lmfao I can't think of anything more degrading than being a "slave" for a pedo
>>
File: shekels for shills.png (24KB, 382x379px) Image search: [Google]
shekels for shills.png
24KB, 382x379px
>>1942621
>>
>>1942522
>>1942613
So to put it bluntly, the coin has meaning and thus it will rise in value.
All I want to know is if I'll get a profit out of this. I own over 60k at the moment and willing to buy it up to 100k, but the charts have been stagnant since the release.
>>
>>1942630
I see the future as very bright for MILO.
>>
>>1942630
We haven't finished mining yet. Wait a few more weeks
>>
MMo7MnGiHQsRhJPjqdgxZLai5RLozef1KJ

>>1942630
>>1942520
>>
>>1942630
if this is your first cryptocurrency, then i understand why you think it looks like that, because the price has gone sideways for the last 3 weeks. but there are new coins being sold everyday, so that means that people are buying these coins at that semi-stable price. there is still daily volume of the amount of most of the new coins each day.
people are buying the coins and that is good in the mining stage because people are interested. but we know that there will be another load of new coins tomorrow and the next day for the next 3-4 weeks while mining continues, so we don't need to panic buy and buy all the sell orders at 1000 sats.
the price will rise when mining is over. news will come when mining is over.
i wouldn't call it stagnant, but stable.
look at other coins and this is common for the early stages of a coin.
a good indicator is the fact that there is a constant Milocoin general here, whereas most other coins don't have one. this means that people are involved and interested.

this guy >>1942641 is correct.
>>
How do I get connections for my wallet? Says its offline
>>
File: download (1).png (105KB, 1173x1160px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).png
105KB, 1173x1160px
>>1942672
you have to add nodes
>>
>>1942679
Thanks
>>
I'd like to get in, but I feel like if I show patience I can get in at a lower price.
Anyone wanna actually discuss strategy logically itt?
will it go down more? any reason it'll go up in the immediate? etc
>>
>>1942791
There's certainly a good chance inflation will continue to push the price downward, but then again you could always just stake your coins to match it. There's always a chance it will be pumped randomly and explode in market cap too.

If you're not sure on timing, you could always invest a portion of your investment each week. Like if you were to invest $100 today, instead invest $20 today, then $20 next Sunday, etc.
>>
>>1942791
>>1942791
The current high 200/low 300 is the best price range you're getting desu. It used to hover way higher .
>>
>>1942799
or trending down then.?
>>
>>1942791
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Are you serious? We are in a lull at the moment, that is all.

In about a week or two expect it to be back at 5-600. It will not go lower than 200 because the market won't allow it.
It's being held low right now so investors - /bros/ can get in on it, There is only a few weeks before shit kicks off and it really begins to rise in price.

If it went lower than 200 (which it won't) you would see the price go shwewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww up. Big whales and investors are not going to let their baby die.

Careful before you miss the moon rocket.
>>
>>1942805
interesting. I think sub 200 seems unlikely as well.

What about the volume?
issue?
>>
>>1942791
Realistically the first big pump is going to be at the end of mining - right now there are about ~45,000 blocks left averaging ~60 sec / block puts us at about a month left of mining.

Devs are pushing their news after mining is complete - some rumors about already being in contact with milo on this.

Low volume is because no one wants to sell - even if you bought only 100$ right now it would drive the price up a considerable amount.
>>
>>1942822
No, it's not an issue, it is slowly growing. If more people were trading and volume was higher then the price would jump around a lot more. So it's stable at the moment.
>>
>>1942822
For a coin this young, this stability is a god send. You don't see this a lot. But yes, you should definitely get in now before mining ends.
>>
Feeling good right now. Even though I did buy them at 400-450, and it is currently in the 300’s. This matches that one sees when buying a plane ticket.

>you pay a premium of getting it too early
>price slowly goes down as time goes on, the time no one is buying
>price drastically increases when it is nearly booked or buying the plane ticket too late

Hope to comfort some bagholders waiting to get rich as a top 20 holder myself.
>>
If Milo reaches .50 I will suck 100 dicks for free
>>
>>1942962
Capped and livestream it
>>
>>1942962
hope you like jizz dude
>>
>>1942962
inb4 this is milo himself
>>
The fire rises
>>
File: 1478905666999.jpg (1MB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1478905666999.jpg
1MB, 1000x1000px
Time to get comfy boize
>>
File: bigbag.jpg (129KB, 921x675px) Image search: [Google]
bigbag.jpg
129KB, 921x675px
>>1942949
How many do you have friend? According to block explorer I have the 9th largest bag.
Feels comfy.
>>
Why do you think that shit coin will go up ?
>>
>tfw bought at 320 sold at 500
feels good man
>>
>>1943231
nice 12$ profit m8. mom's allowance going a long way for you.

gonna [email protected] when I enter the market in a few days and single handedly push the price over that

lol at selling where you did :^)
>>
File: shqip mafija zhaba.png (164KB, 388x382px) Image search: [Google]
shqip mafija zhaba.png
164KB, 388x382px
>>1943252
don't laff @ the less 4chanate, anon
>>
>>1937056
P E D O
E
D
O
>>
Does anyone have any fucking idea what the guy on the forums is on about?
what did he mean by this
>literally
>>
Why is my MILO not staking?
>>
>>1943297
The coins have to mature in wallet before they stake can take up to 24 hrs
>>
File: maxresdefault-3.jpg (58KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-3.jpg
58KB, 1280x720px
>>1943272
you have less money than a pedo
>>
>>1943297
1) Your MILOs have not yet matured. This takes some about half a day so just wait it out.
2)You may not have set up your nodes in the config file. They can be found on the MILO coin ANN thread.
3) If you encrypted your wallet, you need to unlock it for staking by using your key.
>>
File: dumb pepe.jpg (5KB, 190x153px) Image search: [Google]
dumb pepe.jpg
5KB, 190x153px
>>1942679
mine still says out of sync. what do?
>>
>>1943298
>>1943472
Do I have to be running my PC for it to stake, or will it stake when my PC is asleep?
>>
>>1943472
are you changing the file name or just renaming it .txt.conf?

http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/how-to/software/how-show-or-hide-file-extensions-3341794/
>>
mini pump incoming

Do what you must weak hands
>>
>>1943546
No, I did that correctly. Do I add both nodes? Or just the first one
>>
>>1943666
add them both
in exact format

addnote=

fuck it add these too

https://novaexchange.com/addnodes/MILO/
>>
>>1943666
>fuck it add these too
>https://novaexchange.com/addnodes/MILO/
Wait there are more nodes now?
>666
PRAISE KEK
>>
>>1943718
nodes are just computers doing what you're (trying) to do, connect to the network. Once you see one, generally you see the rest, but more can always be beneficial.

It should work very simply

Close wallet (check task manager as well)

goto appdate, find milo folder, create that .txt

addnodes exactly how it says.

close, rename and change file extension to .conf

click yes to the prompt.

re-open wallet.
>>
>>1943733
>but more can always be beneficial
So add all the ones I can then?
>>
Wtf is logictense talking about in the ANN?
>>
>>1943255
buy again the mate. that's how you get more money. buy low, sell high, buy back in the dip. repeat until you fuck up and it doesn't dip low again.
>>
File: pajeetautismcombo.png (167KB, 1066x474px) Image search: [Google]
pajeetautismcombo.png
167KB, 1066x474px
>>1943887
read his past posts under his profile. he is just shitposting due to being indian or retarded. pic related
>>
>>1943925
400 isn't low. i'd buy back in in the 200s
>>
Fellow Faggots, make sure to write in MILOCOIN as a player for the upcoming Spring cup for the /biz/ team.
>>
I don't know what would this would do for the image of MiloCoin, but what if someone with the know how were to hack into one of Milo's social media accounts and started posting about MiloCoin?
>>
>>1944185
First of all I doubt he is technologically retarded like most of the people who do get hacked. Second of all, try not to piss the guy off.
>>
>>1944190
>t. Milo
>>
File: 1485786067061.jpg (82KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1485786067061.jpg
82KB, 640x480px
>>1944185
>what if someone with the know how were to hack into one of Milo's social media accounts and started posting about MiloCoin?

That is an astoundingly retarded idea
>>
>>1944306
>That is an astoundingly retarded idea
why? At least he has an idea. But didn't someone from /biz/ text Milo about Milocoin and his assistant or something said she would pass the message to Milo? Did Milo answer or anything?

Also we should make our coin reach our main target group that is white anti-PC males in the US because they will support the cause.
The best thing would be if the media mentioned Milocoin and brought up the topic for debate because then we might see real change in the affirmative action system. It's unfair because there are many white males who don't have the opportunity to go to college as well but it's only minority groups that get the free passes.
>>
>>1944334
nigger the media's arm needs to be twisted for them to even talk about bitcoin
the media will never ever ever mention our fagcoin unfortunately
>>
File: blyat.jpg (13KB, 326x315px) Image search: [Google]
blyat.jpg
13KB, 326x315px
>>1944334
>why? At least he has an idea
What? Are you validating the idea on the basis of it existing? Makes no sense.

It's a terrible idea. How would YOU feel about MiloCoin if they hacked YOUR account? Don't be ridiculous.

>>1944334

>But didn't someone from /biz/ text Milo about Milocoin and his assistant or something said she would pass the message to Milo?

The devs contacted the privilege grant, who responded in kind and said they'd forward to Milo.

>>1944334
>It's unfair because there are many white males who don't have the opportunity to go to college as well but it's only minority groups that get the free passes.

Agreed - and the privilege grant brought a lot of people to the coin that otherwise wouldn't have been interested.
>>
40k Milo currently selling for 275 on Yobit, what a steal!!!!!!!!
>>
>>1944378
cheers cunt, averaged down to 310 :^)
>>
>>1944342
>It's a terrible idea. How would YOU feel about MiloCoin if they hacked YOUR account? Don't be ridiculous.
I wouldn't FEEL but the political purpose of the coin might succeed and then I and Milo would FEEL good silly sjw.
>The devs contacted the privilege grant, who responded in kind and said they'd forward to Milo.
And Milo didn't respond yet? I hope he'll support the cause. Wouldn't he just think it's cool that someone made a cryptocoin in his name?
>Agreed - and the privilege grant brought a lot of people to the coin that otherwise wouldn't have been interested.
that's great. It would be great if all Milocoins holders made an ''advertisement'' on their local college campus about Milocoin
>>
File: 1489695417079.png (545KB, 635x561px) Image search: [Google]
1489695417079.png
545KB, 635x561px
>>1944414
>I wouldn't FEEL but the political purpose of the coin might succeed

Dude slow down and think about it. We want Milo to support the coin in a positive manner of his own volition - not to have some rando sperglord hack his account only to have him disavow the coin 30 minutes later. The news wouldn't even have the chance to travel to enough people to orchestrate a dump with such a scheme. Stop sperging out, stake your coins and let this thing unfold as planned.

>And Milo didn't respond yet? I hope he'll support the cause. Wouldn't he just think it's cool that someone made a cryptocoin in his name?

I'd imagine he will need to talk things over with his team before he makes a stand one way or another - and I also imagine they're working on other things so I wouldn't expect an immediate arbitration

>It would be great if all Milocoins holders made an ''advertisement'' on their local college campus about Milocoin

Oh man I can just see the salt flowing already, haha... someone in college get on this
>>
it's time to coop the project from the devs and let chicken65 run it
>>
File: 1485981172195.png (290KB, 430x581px) Image search: [Google]
1485981172195.png
290KB, 430x581px
>>1944468
>>
>>1944468
he is too busy with his next-gen Trumpcoin 2.0 blockchain tech which is revolutionary and next level paradigm shifting.

best not mention his name again though, just incase he shows up like beetlejuice
>>
do u wanna moon or not ?
someone contact on forums
>>
File: 1485818131246.png (326KB, 553x481px) Image search: [Google]
1485818131246.png
326KB, 553x481px
>>1944586
>do u wanna moon or not ?
MILO doesn't need chicken to moon

stahp
>>
his pump team wants in milo i heard. but they also created lepen and are conflicted, since they create lepen , they not create milo, but milo better in most opinions

let's convince
>>
>>1944658
Well one has an actual plan, website, video, and active dev. Seems pretty damn simple...
>>
>>1944658

The mining phase isn't over yet bhenchod
>>
File: 1488161456963.gif (1MB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1488161456963.gif
1MB, 300x300px
>>1944658
>mfw heavily invested in both.
>>
File: milo wallet.png (161KB, 847x604px) Image search: [Google]
milo wallet.png
161KB, 847x604px
Is this from my coins staking? Or is this my client automatically mining with PoW? How do you mine anyway?
>>
>>1944658
how do they make it moon?
>>1944843
your recent transaction with 25 coins is from mining hence the mining equipment logos :)
>>
>>1944871
mining via staking? Isn't there a way to mine with PoW too?
>>
>>1944875
What is PoW? idk man
>>
>>1944843
Yes, it's from staking. In a way that counts as 'mining', but it's staking.
>>
it moon soon, trust us. more coming
>>
>>1944909
kek wills it
>>
>>1945088
hey hey
>>
How exactly do you guys expect the mining to be finished in 3 weeks going at this rate?
>>
>>1945102
taken 4 weeks to get thru 60% of the blocks
>>
>>1944658
I say let Chicken65 in on the action. The more the merrier.
>>
File: 1489629557240.jpg (56KB, 600x849px) Image search: [Google]
1489629557240.jpg
56KB, 600x849px
>>
Got myself over 800k lepens. Going to get another million on friday.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>>1945173
>>
black dude who uses grindr here, I'll message milo next time I swipe him
>>
File: 1476487373391.gif (959KB, 700x1026px) Image search: [Google]
1476487373391.gif
959KB, 700x1026px
I think a lot of people are missing the big picture with MILO, if you look into the coin you will see that the aim is to make the coins be associated with master-slave nodes tied into social media - essentially a work around for shadow and permabans.

If this heads the direction I'm thinking MILO could revolutionize media platforms the way BTC revolutionized currency.

Anyone not getting in now is beyond retarded - right now 50k milo is about 150$ such a small investment for a coin that has the potential to go up to 5 or 10$ maybe even higher
>>
File: 1474584255698s.jpg (8KB, 166x250px) Image search: [Google]
1474584255698s.jpg
8KB, 166x250px
>>1945553
off by two
>>
>>1945345
lol

>>1945553
Aye, I think that idea is rad. However, I'm a realist, i think itll pump with our without that. Not my first memecoin rodeo
>>
>>1945345
Screencapped

You better deliver, cunt.
>>
PUMP WHEN???
>>
File: youarehere.png (223KB, 1103x740px) Image search: [Google]
youarehere.png
223KB, 1103x740px
>>1946218
after mining ends lad. Which is coming along faster than we originally thought!
>>
>pokemon gå kom ut för 25 år sen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfc42Pb5RA8
>>
File: sneakyfaggotry.jpg (20KB, 444x251px) Image search: [Google]
sneakyfaggotry.jpg
20KB, 444x251px
Post yfw you realize Milo's logo is literally a man on all fours ready to be fucked in the ass.
>>
File: 1489984883728.png (640KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1489984883728.png
640KB, 800x1200px
>>1946228
>>
File: 1485766157321.jpg (277KB, 870x790px) Image search: [Google]
1485766157321.jpg
277KB, 870x790px
>>1946689
>>
Guys, please do your part & support Milocoin, it takes just a few minutes to do the following:

Reddit
- https://www.reddit.com/r/MilocoinCentre/ Write, link something positive about milocoin or milo. Don't forget to upvote stuff
- Share the milocoin website or Ann to cryptorelated subs e.g. https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/ and https://www.reddit.com/r/altcoin/
- Voat is a similar website. Try posting about milocoin there too if you like

Youtube
- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5WTKDkoG7WIDvnLewk26bg Subsribe to the official channel and like/comment/share videos
- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvdObV1wvGJHR4uXwLP483w Same here
- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCg5DSm7aQ5M-ZR3-51c23yA Same here

Twitter
- https://twitter.com/getmilocoin Retweet & Follow the official account
- Tweet about milocoin!
- Start tweeting and insta'ing Milo about milocoin and the milocoin privilege fund!

Exchanges
[email protected] <- email them demanding MiloCoin get listed
https://poloniex.com/coinRequest <- Use this online form to get Milocoin listed on poloniex
[email protected] <- Send em an email to get Milocoin listed on bittrex

Privilege Donation
Tweet, reddit, spam any other way you can this page: http://milocoin.info/privilege-donation.html

Other
- Use your signature space on any forums you are using and leave a link to ann and/or the official website
- Talk about milocoins in other cryptorelated forums you are visiting
- Got a blog? Blog about milocoin. In return you will get some nice links & traffic :) (e.g I will link you from reddit and here in the ann if you tell me)
- - Spread the word with any other means you can think of

Useful Resources
- Milocoin Memes: http://milocoin.info/graphics.html

LET'S MOON !!!

I love fag-donations: MBTuCZ5ZGoJhyiG237mNue8E8LWw8pVpYG
>>
Guys I just created a milo youtube channel to promote milocoin. All videos I will be putting will be regular milo videos but I mention
milocoin in the description, comments and namechannel. Even if one gets viral, a huge influx of normies will be interested in milocoin.
Huge influx of normies among others will also increase the price. So please share on your social media, reddit etc the following videos:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McvLe_Ctl6Y
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fit_JumZdQs
Don't forget to subscribe and like :)

Love free coins: MVsxSQPHBfbomxt4ZoRbGsBBPDPYBwTunZ
>>
>>1947402
Nice! This is exactly what everyone should be doing.
>>
>>1947402
You just stole his property from Facebook and Youtube, and this is Your way of promoting this coin ?

Gosh people are stupid. Remove the channel,or it will be blocked soon since it's against ToS of Youtube moron.

That's bad look for the coin.
>>
You fucking idiot, see how many youtubers "steal" his intelectual property... This is (partially) how he became famous, by people "stealing" his property and promoting it on their channels or whatever.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/user/hOrnsticles3

Check this guy idiot almost 500.000 subsribers.. Like 90 % of his videos are milo's compilation. Does milo care? No. Contrary, he loves the guy because he is free publicity. And he loves milo because he makes money from ad revenuew.
>>
>>1947402
>>1947597
>>1947599

No.
>>
Won't be able to get in on this moon mission until Tuesday, will it be too late?
>>
>>1947624
yes, actually.
I'm putting a bunch of btc in this weekend and with such low volume you're outta here kid at these prices
>>
>>1947635
what exchange?
>>
>>1947640
yobit. the other markets will follow suit, may be able nibble some undervalued ones in the first hours, but I don't give af
>>
>>1947648
Already on Yobit so thats awesome.

What are you anticipating price wise?
>>
>>1947635
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

DON'T DO IT NIGGER I'M WAITING TO GET PAID
>>
>>1947652
no idea, but volume is fickle, I can go as HAM as I want. Made a ton of btc really early in crypto
I love fucking with alt coins, gonna splash the pot with milo over the weekend and watch the discussion get comfy.
>>
>>1947673
What would happen if I dropped $5k in?
>>
>>1947680
just at the buy orders?
you'd probably bring the value extremely high which would then probably get the attention of others, possibly start the first pump, volume would spike which would get noticed by normie traders etc.
price wouldn't stay at where you push it to, however it'll create a higher floor guaranteed.

that's how all this starts is higher floors periodically.

5k would like time travel Milo forward a month or two.

do it faggot

actually do it Monday faggot, I'm splashing the pot this weekend first
>>
>>1947680
i can't find that many sell orders orders on yobit, but on Nova 5btc of sell orders takes the price to 6500 sats and you'd get roughly 140,000 milocoins. there is a big sell order for 53000 at 6000 sats (3btc). your average price would be around 3500 sats per coin.

you'd make the price jump right up.

this is one reason why the price is going to go up when mining finishes-supply and demand. demand will increase and the supply will be coming from those who have bought that want to sell, not from miners who are selling every day. if people are wanting to buy, it is a sellers market.
>>
a month from now this luxury will be over. get your coins now.
plus I read we are gonna end up with half the amount of coins originally thought due to mining stalling more than anticipated.
just went from a 30mil borderline shit show to ultra rare 12-15 mil patrician coin supply after mining.

once mining ceases, good luck fellas
>>
>>1947696
Alright I will do it Monday if it helps the market. Hey pump groups you have some real entries into the market now lets gooooooo. I'll get the ball rolling.
>>
>>1947770
if you are really gonna do this (probably fomo, but w/e) do not fucking wait until monday. an order of thst size and principles of scarcity. do it fuckin yesterday.
AT THE VERY LEAST set up a 5btc buy wall 1 sat above the current buy order and let people nibble at it. but if you are gonna absolute mad man it and do a 5k market buy, do not wait additional days lol, you'll end up getting less milos.
>>
>>1947770
What this guy said >>>1947790
>>
Can you sign up to Coinbase with a fake name?
>>
>>1947820
no
>>
>>1947770
yeah i'd do it sooner rather than later.
but wait 12 hours till i buy some more.
>>
>>1947850
what will it be on? nova or yobit?
>>
If the anons are talking true about eating up the massive buy wall, I'll help chip in $500. Let me know when, boys. I'm straight, but I'm in this with you all.
>>
>>1946228
>Which is coming along faster than we originally thought!
HOW???
>>
>>1947528
>Remove the channel,or it will be blocked soon since it's against ToS of Youtube moron.
Anon at >>1947402 you better remove it, bro. We really can't afford to be fucking around with copyright policies at the moment.
>>
>>1947946
I'll actually commit .25 btc to this as well.
but set up a discord or something, last time something like this was planned in a trumpcoin thread, nobody showed and was just hoping the other parties would end up doing it :^]
took me like 100$ before in realized what had happened.

But if we really do orchestrate it, could be fun to do it all at once. I'm in for .25
>>
>>1947978
Not him, but mining stalled heavily, which is good for me cause I have coins now and before it ends I'll have more
>>
>>1948041
10-4. Lets meet back here in 5/6hrs.
>>
>>1948065
yall will need more than .75 i reckon
>>
File: 11.jpg (43KB, 500x618px) Image search: [Google]
11.jpg
43KB, 500x618px
NEW THREAD

NEW THREAD

>>1948248

>>1948248

NEW THREAD

NEW THREAD
Thread posts: 308
Thread images: 56

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.