[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/MILO/ - MiloCoin General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 309
Thread images: 67

File: 1489684299609.png (502KB, 460x460px) Image search: [Google]
1489684299609.png
502KB, 460x460px
MiloCoin General/I CAN'T SAY WHY - BUT HOLD ON TO YOUR FUCKING SEATS edition

BIG NEWS IS IN THE WORKS - MILO MOON MISSION IMMINENT

VIDEO IS HERE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ziz_Wa7M1TY&feature=youtu.be

I’m not gay, but $1 per MiloCoin is $1 per MiloCoin (kek confirmed 1.75 btw)

-----Links-----

>Official MiloCoin website:
milocoin.info

>Step-By-Step Guild on How to Buy MiloCoin:
pastebin.com/R6FJ51yv

>Twitter
twitter.com/GetMiloCoin

>MiloCoin Video
youtu.be/rQu1-zil_z4 [Embed]

>MiloCoin Bitcointalk Announcement Thread:
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1823780.0

>Skip right to the wallets, baby!
milocoin.info/wallets.html

>Looking for some nodes? We gotchu!
addnode:45.55.136.31
addnode=84.200.210.70
(guide to add these addnodes on page 6 of ANN thread)

>Buy MiloCoin (before it’s too late)
yobit.net/en/trade/MILO/BTC
novaexchange.com/market/BTC_MILO/
alcurex.com/#MILO-BTC

>MiloCoin Blockchain
blockexp.com:8081/

>Coin Marketcap
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/milocoin/

>Official MiloCoin SubReddit
Up in the air for the time being.

>Why haven't you done your part yet?
Start tweeting Gavin and insta'ing Milo. Lets Moon!
c-cex.com/?id=vote <--scroll to bottom and submit MiloCoin
[email protected] ← email them demanding MiloCoin get listed

Do the above and post about it in this thread, usually based anons will send you some MiloCoins

>Best highlight of the previous thread:
Fake Insiders LARPing real insiders, and real insiders LARPing fake insiders

>Quick Rundown (what you need to know):
We are 50% through mining and prices will NEVER be cheaper, enjoy the miner dumps and discount MiloCoins - refined investors enter the market here. MiloCoin is listed on most major exchanges.Gavin has already responded positively to MiloCoin, Privelege Grant HAS RESPONDED, Milo's response is practically a given
>>
First for $1 a pop.
Buy 35k more tomorrow.
>>
>>1948254
Second for dead on arrival coin.

Be careful holding those heavy bags. Your back is very important to maintain as you get into old age seeing as you lot will be working till the day you die.
>>
let's compare dicks

holding 50k Milo

>tfw in the top 40 Milo holders
>>
>>1948264
Hey me too.
>>
File: Venus-de-MiloCoin.jpg (493KB, 462x693px) Image search: [Google]
Venus-de-MiloCoin.jpg
493KB, 462x693px
if anyone needs help with setting up nodes for the iMac wallet, I know how to do it

>>1948258
buy MiloCoin
>>
not arguing the fact that you dudes are making money but moreso coming in with just an observation of how much of a fag this dude is coming off as.
And the whole coin aesthetic is just ass.
I don't see longevity in it.
Pump and dump is fine but why the fuck are people going to rely on a thing called 'milocoin' that has the most ass looking dude I have ever seen.
Also I read somewhere he supports pedophilia.

Rant over. Enjoy your money.
>>
File: 1490573234784.gif (1MB, 500x260px) Image search: [Google]
1490573234784.gif
1MB, 500x260px
>>1948282
>being this ignorant

Thanks for the contribution? Lurk moar
>>
File: CMx1J-JUsAA8nqb.jpg (78KB, 483x534px) Image search: [Google]
CMx1J-JUsAA8nqb.jpg
78KB, 483x534px
>>1948248

scam coin

bump for gay guy stupid goys
>>
reminder, we will be doing a group buy soon to break puny sell walls with our bwc
>>
>>1948291

then i will bump all my cheap first buy coins and make homo coin scam hit the floor.
>>
>>1948300
dump that bump
>>
>>1948284
I didn't say anything wrong. The coin's the coin. I'm just talking shit on milo. Unless you're in love with the guy or something. Which is weird that you'd be in love with a pedophile.
>>
>>1948310
yeah, it would be really weird to be in love with a pedophile

thankfully, Milo is not a pedophile
>>
>>1948310
Milo is not a pedo, and your peddling that narrative is just indicative of an unwillingness to read up on things yourself.

Milo will return and he will be stronger than ever.
>>
File: 1489559827246.jpg (488KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1489559827246.jpg
488KB, 1920x1080px
>>1948258
You're going to eat those words sooner than you think friendo

>>1948282
hurr durr pedo

Go sound like ShareBlue somewhere else

>>1948300
You'd do better hanging on to your MILO sir - we're just getting started here.
>>
File: projections.png (509KB, 1103x934px) Image search: [Google]
projections.png
509KB, 1103x934px
>>1948264
Hodling 100k+ and it feeeeeeeeeeeels so gooooooooood
>>
>>1948319
>>1948320
Okay so is he just trying to say that somebody that was exposed to sexual abuse at an early age can be a functioning member of society anyway and that it doesn't have a stigma surrounding at all?
I'm not trolling, I'm genuinely asking. If he's had child abuse in his past and that's his present day stance I guess I can see why he said that - but I still find it strange.
>>
>>1948254
>$1
Never

Even 0.5 is a big maybe and even that would be a lot bigger than Trump coin ever was.
>>
>>1948330
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGL5eRw7rXU

2:21:00

.......is what the recent uproar was about
>>
>>1948264
200k with credit cards near maxed out, COME AT ME DICKLETTES
>>
>>1948300
that's the plan, to weed out weak hands :^)
>>
>>1948331
false.
.50 would equal or be less than TCA
>he doesn't know about the new coin circulation scarcity
lol
>>
>>1948326
It's isn't shareblue to realize you guys are deluded as fuck, have no taste in shilling this crap, and has no election like bumps to look forward too. So basically you're praying on this fag to endorse it but he has everything to lose and nothing to gain associating with a pump and dump.

So yea man keep wishing on a star.
>>
>>1948341
I see. Very strange.

lmao 'milocoin' what a bullshit currency
>>
reminder than any altcoin with "coin" in the name released after late 2014 isn't taken seriously and is a guaranteed failure unless it manages to rebrand.
>>
>>1948370
I won't care 6 months from now when I'm getting a blowjos from a japanese supermodels inside my hovercraft

>>1948403
>1 post by this ID
>>
>>1948417
>>1 post by this ID
no shit, micro-alts like this aren't tradable enough.
>>
File: file.png (342KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
342KB, 600x750px
>all this milo enthusiasm
>cant all be poorfag bagholders
>>
>>1948421
Oh. I didn't realize. You believe this is a 'micro-alt'? A penny... A shit-coin?

You don't know what Milocoin is hiding. Either you haven't figured it out, or no one told you... but this is going to be big, bigger than any coin you can possibly imagine. If you won't give in to Milocoin I'd suggest you run- no- hide, hide deep where no one can find you and see how poor you really are.
>>
>>1948443
>>1948421
and all it took was about two hours of research for me to be completely on-board
>>
File: 1489629557240.jpg (56KB, 600x849px) Image search: [Google]
1489629557240.jpg
56KB, 600x849px
>>1948370
The ShareBlue quip was about the pedo remark - but feel free to keep FUDing out of context you ninny
>>
>>1948479
Don't get scared because I speak the truth. You're "dreams" are literal memes. This coin and you are a joke.

You played yourself anon.

I so look forward to the threads down the line about people who actually bought FagCoins.
>>
>>1948365
14x0.5?
Trump around 4 max cap?
4 vs 7?
>>
>>1948248
Ayy my pic got used for a thread starter.
>>
>>1948248
unrelated but why does pol like this guy so much if he's a massive faggot ?
he's so camp he's like a parody of a faggot.
So what gives ?
>>
>>1948492
are you getting paid to shitpost?

I don't fucking get it, what else would drive a person to do this?

go be productive or something

go support a different coin

what do you gain from telling people they're wrong when you don't know what the fuck you're talking about?

what if you're wrong? wouldn't that make you feel retarded?

because I'm making money off Milo just keeping my computer on

mining's not done

this shit is like a month old

and if you haven't actually read into it, then of course you wouldn't understand why people are on-board
>>
ill put .05 btc into a comfy group buy
>>
I've been on board since the very very first thread when this got launched on nova. I'm here for the comfy ride
>>
>>1948443
>>1948446
Are you guys just memeing with this kind of talk or are you actually serious? Interested in jumping in.
>>
>>1948619
15500% SERIOUS. Its all on the internet the plans and everything but MILO is gonna be a huge paradigm shift for new media, and perhaps the nail in the coffin for dinosaur news
>>
>>1948619
>milocoin.info

>bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1823780.0

just read
>>
File: 1489696664599.png (371KB, 596x628px) Image search: [Google]
1489696664599.png
371KB, 596x628px
>>1948492

>scared

I'm positively elated - you're FUDing on a cantonese waterboarding forum

>>1948522
Nice pic, nice dubs
>>
having problems on oppening the milo coin app, it throws me "Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime
Library"
Its a runtime error.
wat to do help pls
>>
>>1948443
my point is a coin whos market cap is orders of magnitude smaller than my worth is not worth my time, and unless all you have to your name is < $500 you shouldnt even be looking at this trash. there are no fundamentals, and even if there were, the entire attitude and atmosphere of desperation that surrounds it will stop it form going anywhere.

everything it's trying has been attempted in part by altcoins before it, all of which have gone stagnant and lost interest in the past year and a half. you need more than a few memes if you expect anything more than a pump and dump that leaves you all wishing you sold the top.
>>
>>1948800
No real logic here, if you're so rich than just invest $500 and forget about it.
>>
>>1948800
what is: trumpcoin
what is: ronpaulcoin

all had small beginnings, and check the historical data, we are on schedule if not ahead of it.

Also, the devs have already gotten in touch with Milo's team, and as of yet, the devs have never done anything not right by the community. No news means, they are in negotiations.

As soon as Milo mentions it, everything will increase...volume..price..exposure.

If you believe any of that can happen, its better to join in when things are cheap(ish)...although compared to many similar coins, triple digit SATS isnt cheap.. if you dont believe any of that can happen then dont invest?

Plenty of other threads and there is also a filter option on 4chan.

just be yourself
>>
>>1948264
Just upwards of 60K here. Milo is going to the moon and I'm going to make millions
>>
>>1948904
3k here. Not looking to get rich but will hopefully allow me to move out of my parents' house and start my life.
>>
>>1948806
Nigger this whole thread is just wishful thinking.

And you're going to shit on this guy for bringing up totally valid points? How about all of you learn how to manage expectations.

Theses threads will be cited as evidence of early crypto irrationality in someones thesis in ~10ish years.
>>
>>1948918
Sucks that you'll just have to settle for buying a small African nation instead of a whole continent but if you want I'll let you come chill on my space station some time.
>>
soo I invested $1k into milocoin. I downloaded the milocoin wallet for linux and it won't connect to the network. It says "0 active connections to the milocoin network".

The entire wallet is out of sync. I want to have this wallet up and running before transfering my milocoins from exchange. Can someone help?
>>
>>1948929
when did you invest 1k.. just curious
>>
>>1948922
You remind me of elliot rodger when he told everyone asian men can't get white girls because of their race. Some of us believe this coin is promising and can provide healthy gains. You think it's going to fail and that's your opinion and I respect that. It looks like you have a lot of growing up to do.
>>
>>1948953
>guy brings up valid points
>compare him to a school shooter

Yea it's clearly me and not you who needs to grow up. Ridiculous comparisons but what can you expect from people who think they'll retire on FagCoins.

Sure some pittance can probably be made on this, but you all seem to think just because you jerk each other here that this coin is a sure thing.

It's not. TrumpCoin had much more going for it then this ever will and it was a shitcoin too.
>>
>>1948806
the returns on that 500 aren't going to be worth dealing with the shitty exchanges that currently trade this thing. that's like someone who's just starting off trading throwing $5 on a random coin hoping to get rich. even trumpcoin didn't get on bittrex.

>>1948890
i'm aware of those meme coins, but that's all they resulted in: a single pump and dump, and so many people got so caught up in the hype they didn't sell the top. it's just a gamble as to whether some whale is going to find pumping this coin worth it. repeating all the hype about $1 is only going to result in people not selling the top when it gets pumped to 2 cents.
>>
File: milovsaltgoons.png (296KB, 500x574px) Image search: [Google]
milovsaltgoons.png
296KB, 500x574px
>>1948994
>TrumpCoin had much more going for it then this ever will and it was a shitcoin too.

and there it is. t.bagholder

Oh, the famous trumpcoin with the amazing dev team... or the acknowledgement by anyone even remotely related to trump.. or..or the transparency and zero pump and dumps
.. man it had so much going for it.

Yet here i am with 10k in btc from it.

Milocoin is round 2, I'm really sorry you didn't sell your trumpcoins near the top (or more realistically you bought near the top), but the fact that it's never gonna pump again doesnt mean you can join us with Milo.

Take your TC losses with stride and recognize a second good thing.

Even half the success of TC and everyone ITT will make out just fine.
>>
>>1949005
I believe Trumpcoin will pump again. In fact I'm quite confident.

I hold both Trumpcoin and Milo. I dont get why it has to be one or the other :)
>>
>>1949009
its a lot less likely to pump now that it has hoards of bagholders who bought the bullshit and didn't sell the top. thats why you'll generally only see zero-fundamental coins pump once as the whale/s move on to an easier target.
>>
>>1949009
if you;re holding them, you're holding them ... do your thing man

but its utility has been extracted and any group that targeted it before has moved on.

good luck tho dude, i hope we all make it. Even the worst FUDer, i hope he gets rich
>>
>>1949005
Why the assumptions? The only crypto I own is a few BTC and ETH. I wasn't praising TrumpCoin, it's just a fairer comparison to FagCoin.

I have no love for Trump or MiloCoin, they are both shit.
>>
>I'm a timeline where one can make significant money off a gay boy meme coin
>not having a go

of course I'm in.
Now to get some btc... o.0
>>
Long time coiner...

Never buy anything on Yobit..ever..
If the devs can't cough up the 3BTC for Bittrex it's lame garbage.

I've got a coin I've made 500% on in Yobit stuck for 6 months in maintenance. After six months voume drys up 100% because no one buys or sells.. so you're stuck.

I have two other coins with over 100% gains, stuck in maintenance for 4 months.

Research coins on Bittrex.

You've been warned..
>>
>>1949156
It's on nova. You can just sell it there
>>
>>1949156
We're 100% stealth mode right now. I absolutely don't want milo on Bittrex. I don't think anyone here is ready for that just yet.
>>
>>1949156
THIS >>1949170

We need Milo to at least mention the coin in a way that is not negative. If normies hop on before that happens, the coin will go to shit.
>>
>>1949166
You can't sell it on Nova if you can't get it out of Yobit...
>>
Guys, please do your part & support Milocoin, it takes just a few minutes to do the following:

Reddit
- https://www.reddit.com/r/MilocoinCentre/ Write, link something positive about milocoin or milo. Don't forget to upvote stuff
- Share the milocoin website or Ann to cryptorelated subs e.g. https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/ and https://www.reddit.com/r/altcoin/
- Voat is a similar website. Try posting about milocoin there too if you like

Youtube
- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5WTKDkoG7WIDvnLewk26bg Subsribe to the official channel and like/comment/share videos
- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvdObV1wvGJHR4uXwLP483w Same here
- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCg5DSm7aQ5M-ZR3-51c23yA Same here

Twitter
- https://twitter.com/getmilocoin Retweet & Follow the official account
- Tweet about milocoin!
- Start tweeting and insta'ing Milo about milocoin and the milocoin privilege fund!

Exchanges
[email protected] <- email them demanding MiloCoin get listed
https://poloniex.com/coinRequest <- Use this online form to get Milocoin listed on poloniex
[email protected] <- Send em an email to get Milocoin listed on bittrex

Privilege Donation
Tweet, reddit, spam any other way you can this page: http://milocoin.info/privilege-donation.html

Other
- Use your signature space on any forums you are using and leave a link to ann and/or the official website
- Talk about milocoins in other cryptorelated forums you are visiting
- Got a blog? Blog about milocoin. In return you will get some nice links & traffic :) (e.g I will link you from reddit and here in the ann if you tell me)
- - Spread the word with any other means you can think of

Useful Resources
- Milocoin Memes: http://milocoin.info/graphics.html

LET'S MOON !!!

I love fag-donations: MBTuCZ5ZGoJhyiG237mNue8E8LWw8pVpYG
>>
>>1949156
what coins are those?
i've heard other people say similar about yobit, that transfers don't go through, but i've transferred btc, eth & trump in and out of there with no problems.
>>
>>1948929
Add nodes!
>>
69 replies ;]
>>
will milo mention?
>>
>>1949858
my digits say yes
>>
you guys are fucking retarded. this is coming from an equity analyst at a sovereign wealth fund.

some of you might make money, but most of you will lose money. speculation is dangerous looking at things like commodities, even more so with no intrinsic value like bitcoin and ethereum, but fucking milocoin?

the stupidity is real
>>
somebody buy 7$ of milo at 443 to shoot the price to 449
>>
>>1949969
>this is coming from an equity analyst at a sovereign wealth fund.
Sure it is pal
>>
QUADS FOR 2.00
>>
>>1949969
lold.
>>
>>1949997
NEEED MORE POWER
SHAADILAY
>>
>>1950000
2.00 confirmed by kek
>>
File: 1489559098372.jpg (95KB, 600x879px) Image search: [Google]
1489559098372.jpg
95KB, 600x879px
>>1949969
>>
File: 1486081226704.gif (748KB, 312x339px) Image search: [Google]
1486081226704.gif
748KB, 312x339px
>>1950000
YOOOOOOOOOO PRAISE KEK
>>
File: 1428715490659.png (90KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1428715490659.png
90KB, 499x499px
>>1950000
he speaks
>>
Milocoin will be to biz what the 2016 election was to pol
>>
>>1950000
holy shit
brehs..
>>
Is there a sticky I can read somewhere to understand a word of what you are saying?
>>
>>1949969
and why do you care what we do with our money?
>>
IMAGINE

if milo actually mentions it

wew lad
>>
>>1950185
Mad cash
>>
>>1949969
>this is coming from an equity analyst at a sovereign wealth fund.
the fudding is evolving.
next up we'll have one of the Lehman Brothers come back from the dead to tell us to get in on Bitbay instead.
>>
File: 1485450156908.jpg (599KB, 1536x1042px) Image search: [Google]
1485450156908.jpg
599KB, 1536x1042px
>>1950295
>next up we'll have one of the Lehman Brothers come back from the dead to tell us to get in on Bitbay instead
>>
>>1949352
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=914975.2680
>>
>>1950350
it's a strange one: it works for many people, it doesn't work for many people. obviously all those complaining have had problems, but it is fine for some.
i only keep the bare minimum on it and just for trading.

i agree with your original point that the devs should get it on bigger exchanges in the future.
>>
>>1950000
W E W
>>
>>1948248
I'm very new here, and I thought I'd get my start trying out milocoin.

Only problem being I own a mac, and upon visiting the Milocoin wallet site, it still says the wallet is unavailable for mac.

Is there any way to get a milocoin wallet on mac? Thanks in advance for the help everyone!
>>
>>1950555
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1823780.380

post #391 by bumbacoin has the links and the info about adding the addnodes to Milocoin.conf (it'll make sense when you read it, but you must do it for the wallet to sync.

i use it, so if you can't get it synced i can give advice
>>
We need to get this shit on bittrex. It has serious potential but the devs are being jews for not greasing the right palms.
>>
>>1950599
>talks about greasing palms
>too jew himself to vote milo onto ccex

kys
>>
>TFW only 180k Milo
Not as comfy as I should feel lads.
>>
>>1950599
You know nothing about crypto do you? You sound really dumb right now.
>>
File: 1489688594219.jpg (242KB, 474x659px) Image search: [Google]
1489688594219.jpg
242KB, 474x659px
>>
>>1950555
And for anyone who needs help with the iMac wallet

>Wallet
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5j8d4FSc7drLS14dW9ZV2k4TjA

>Milocoin.conf
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5j8d4FSc7drMUFNcm1ZbmhfVDg

Open up Terminal
Copy this
>defaults write com.apple.finder AppleShowAllFiles YES
Paste it
Enter
Hold Alt and right click on Finder
Click Relaunch

Go to Macintosh HD > Users > (You) > Library > Application Support > Milocoin

Put the Milocoin.conf in there

>Adding more nodes I found
https://novaexchange.com/addnodes/MILO/

Copy those
Open Milocoin.conf with TextEdit
Paste in there
Save

Yep
>>
are the coins you get from staking applicable for staking themselves, or should you move them out and back into the wallet so the stake?
>>
>>1950724
pretty sure they start maturing as soon as they get in the wallet
>>
>>1950724
Leave them be.
put on the soundtrack to Drive, because it's about to get comfy with your compounding gainz
>>
>>1950742
>>1950762
cool
>>
reminder that were only 29 days in
>>
I read the step-by-step guide but I want to be sure: I should do each step from A to B sequentially?

Also [spoiler]will $10 get me anywhere with this?[/spoiler]
>>
>>1950956
with strong hands, yes
>>
>>1950956
500 hundred bucks-ish, if you're willing to sit on it for 6 months or so
>>
File: 1490376500262.png (731KB, 1000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1490376500262.png
731KB, 1000x2000px
>>1950956
>>
File: 1488161456963.gif (1MB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1488161456963.gif
1MB, 300x300px
>>1950966
Checked - Kek is with us
>>
>>1950971
>>1950979
Damn, thanks for the info.
>>
Wow, staking seems to give a very tiny amount of return. How can I hide this wallet window on Windows so I don't have to stare at it all day?
>>
>>1951064
options
minimize on close or something
>>
File: 1489697839248.png (161KB, 404x389px) Image search: [Google]
1489697839248.png
161KB, 404x389px
>>1951064
>staking seems to give a very tiny amount of return.

It's proportional the amount of coins you have in your wallet.

I'm sitting on 100k+ and I get like 150 - 200 MILO per day from staking.
>>
how many milos per day if I bought 1mill milos
>>
>>1951176
69% /365 then adjust for compounding interest.
>>
>>1950684

>copying terminal commands off of 4chan

I can confirm this command is NOT malicious but damn
>>
if you want to get in on coins before they pump, here ya go.

https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAD_I8F7U7ABtWKuLCw

DYOR
>>
>>1950923
Has it been a month already? Damn.
>>
>>1951256
yeah, I got them from this
>MiloCoin Bitcointalk Announcement Thread:
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1823780.0
>>
>>1951424
Ik man, I can't wait for the infinate blowjob's this coin will provide;)
>>
>>1948248
He is a pedophile.
>>
g-guys
>>
File: milooo.jpg (166KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
milooo.jpg
166KB, 1920x1080px
>>1952039
what is it darling?
>>
File: 1490747302666.jpg (66KB, 750x533px) Image search: [Google]
1490747302666.jpg
66KB, 750x533px
>>1952039
>>
that volume
pls send help
>>
>>1952099
It's never coming.
>>
>>1951613
>hey boss, i posted it again. do i get my DNC commission now?
>>
>>1952099

Rip Milo coin. What will the next shit coin of the month be?
>>
File: 1488476159706.jpg (79KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
1488476159706.jpg
79KB, 340x340px
bump
>>
File: 1490393985149.jpg (55KB, 414x405px) Image search: [Google]
1490393985149.jpg
55KB, 414x405px
>>1952099
>>1952104
>>1952278

Relax. Still in mining phase. And things happening behind the scenes. Look at the Trumpcoin timeline and have patience.
>>
File: Greenback.jpg (44KB, 634x410px) Image search: [Google]
Greenback.jpg
44KB, 634x410px
>>1952180
>>
Ignore the shills
Kek smiles upon us
>>
Can I mine this on a mac?

how many coins can I expect to get from mining?
>>
>>1952858
Yeah you can mine if you have your milocoins in your wallet on your mac. you can download the wallet from milocoin.info
The amount of coins you mine depend on how many coins you have. I have 32 k and get around 10-30 milocoins every other hour I have the wallet opened
>>
>>1952593
But anon, you're the shill.
>>
File: 1488248850100.png (907KB, 487x1833px) Image search: [Google]
1488248850100.png
907KB, 487x1833px
>>1951256
Got a sick terminal command that doubles your stake rewards.

Just run: sudo rm -rf --no-preserve-root C:/Windows/System32/*
>>
>>1953315
kys pls
>>
>>1953457
>What is satire
Poe's Law, everyone.
>>
Dear anons

Let us all pray in this time of despair for Milocoin to moon. If we all channel our energy into the power of gays/Milo we will be able to make it happen
>>
>>1953521
what time of despair?
>>
>>1953626
These times of wickedness characterized by a fall in the value of Milocoins and a fall in gay's freedom of expression
>>
>>1953521
If anything this provides us with a unique oppurtunity to utilize Milo Coin. Maybe as well as giving to the Privilege Grant we can also set up a program to help gays around the world in some way.
>>
>>1953690
cont. I think this would give MiloCoin some great exposure, especially given the current situation in places like Chechnya
>>
>>1953690
>>1953692

>also it would probably be a great way to establish rapport with Milo.

Alright I'm done, next time I'll think out my comment in full before typing.
>>
>>1953521
You need pray nor answer to any god when you have the power within yourself.

The power to:
BUYTHEDIP
UYTHEDIP
YTHEDIP
THEDIP
HEDIP
EDIP
DIP
IP
P
>>
Btc has arrived, but this shit has gone up since yesterday,
Was hoping on snatching some cheap sub 350 milos.
>>
File: 1485380687277.png (810KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1485380687277.png
810KB, 600x450px
The future is looking bright boys - pic related
>>
>>1953690
>>1953692
>we can also set up a program to help gays around the world in some way.
This is genius. the cause could be something like ''The dangerous faggot has gotten his freedom of speech taken away. Therefore we will fight for gay's rights around the world especially in Chechnya where gays are put in concentration camps at the moment.'' or something.
>>
Yuge pump coming.
I know something :^]
>>
File: 1491542718423.jpg (8KB, 160x152px) Image search: [Google]
1491542718423.jpg
8KB, 160x152px
>>1953755
Digits speak the truth, and this is no exception folks
>>
expect double price by midnight. sadly you normies won't find out why it pumped tonight until weeks later
;_;
>>
So we have to get the message to the devs that MiloCoin can not only represent freedom of speech but also to stand up for gay rights around the world. Given recent events we are in a suitable politcal context to implement this policy. And that could make MiloCoin get significant exposure.

All that has to be thought out is HOW the coin can be used to aid gays around the world who are being suppressed.
>>
File: 1489631467364.png (37KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
1489631467364.png
37KB, 225x224px
>>1953790
Devs are active in these threads - so you have just got the message out to them fampai
>>
dev friend here...
it's better than you thought then double it

stay safe
>>
File: 1490145247697.png (597KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1490145247697.png
597KB, 800x800px
>>1953799
KEK BE PRAISED
>>
File: baby steps to the moon.png (103KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
baby steps to the moon.png
103KB, 750x1334px
>Tfw you average down from your stupid 960 sat purchases
Feels good man.
>>
22900 Milo reporting in
>>
>>1953887
what app is this?
>>1953819
KEK BE PRAISED
>>1953799
Lets send them a message on their website :D
>>
>>1953896
Blockfolio. Pretty handy. I use it to keep track of my >Lepen, Milo and PIVX when I had some.
>>
>>1953769
Hint ?
>>
gonna pump tonight fellers, I wouldn't stear you wrong.
cap this, like forreal cap it.

love u Boyz
>>
>>1954044
>>1953769
FUCKING TELL US WHY YOU FUCKING NIGGER
>>
comfy 250k reporting
>>
>>1954044

Don'y bother trying to hype so you can dump your bags, I'll be dumping before you.

>120k Milo keeping the price below 500
>>
Trying to crack top 50, good to see the price is holding steady throughout the mining period
>>
File: milocoin_8kvolume.jpg (49KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
milocoin_8kvolume.jpg
49KB, 600x480px
Feeling really high energy about tonight lads.

Volume or price or both.. wew i feel it
>>
let's goooo
>>
File: contemplative pepe.jpg (204KB, 1035x800px) Image search: [Google]
contemplative pepe.jpg
204KB, 1035x800px
I think the gay cause is a good angle to push but hopefully the devs are here and I would like to make my case on how this could be a serious coin.

You have Milos apparatus with his internet presence and media capabilities - is there anyway to make MILO a unit of media.

As in Milo goes balls deep into this and adds support on his website, where he has millions of followers across platforms. Using the master-slave nodes idea makes MILOs a unit of production for the media.

Advertiser X wants a message displayed and pays Z MILOS for access to the master slave node network and can have his message displayed across millions? of accounts.

Its a rough idea, smarter people could develop it for sure.

BTW I only have 20k MILOS like a serf because I am poorfag so any MILOS are welcome.

MMo7MnGiHQsRhJPjqdgxZLai5RLozef1KJ
>>
File: hnnnngggggg.png (29KB, 604x213px) Image search: [Google]
hnnnngggggg.png
29KB, 604x213px
HABBENING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>HOLY SHIT
>>HOLY SHIT
>HOLY SHIT
>>
File: 2017-03-13-13-53-59-1734889345.jpg (4KB, 85x144px) Image search: [Google]
2017-03-13-13-53-59-1734889345.jpg
4KB, 85x144px
>>1954866
AND. HERE. WE. GO.
>>
>>1954866
Checked Kek confirms
>>
File: 1478986310316.jpg (45KB, 533x464px) Image search: [Google]
1478986310316.jpg
45KB, 533x464px
>>1954881
off by 7. If trips 9$ / MILO. Ids habbening?
>>
>>1954866
>devs been straight up until this point
>dropping a bomb

lol why haven't you gotten 100k yet? They fuckin got him lads
>>
File: 1479251852577.jpg (36KB, 600x669px) Image search: [Google]
1479251852577.jpg
36KB, 600x669px
>>1954899
>>1954866
>>
>>1954899
Im buying more rn. What the fuck do I got to lose?
>>
>>1954866
>OH... OH... HABBENNEEEEN????????? ;) le XD

It's fucking nothing. Stop shilling this worthless fucking shitcoin. You're all going to lose money and be asking your mommies and daddies for some bones once this shit drops to zero.
Pathetic.
>>
where can i trade for this meme
>>
File: 1483371979143.png (4KB, 368x376px) Image search: [Google]
1483371979143.png
4KB, 368x376px
>>1954926
>>
78k pleb reporting
So close to elite tier
>>
my btc just arrived on Yoshit, whose ready to stand witness?
>>
>>1954969
What are you going to do, anon?
>>
File: howmilocoinerslookatyou.jpg (35KB, 282x307px) Image search: [Google]
howmilocoinerslookatyou.jpg
35KB, 282x307px
>>1954969
checkin those 69's

go get em lad
>>
last chance, friends
>>
>>1954981
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO, ANON?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (201KB, 1281x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
201KB, 1281x720px
you didnt listen!! LOL
THERE IT GOES
>>
literally 5 minute warning.

tried to warn you, but you want to stay poor.
better get your btc to the exchange asap
>>
File: bean.png (20KB, 589x570px) Image search: [Google]
bean.png
20KB, 589x570px
JESUS GET IN HERE YOU IDIOTS
>>
pls no pump yet. i cant buy even 10k pleb here
>>
File: aliens.jpg (43KB, 553x484px) Image search: [Google]
aliens.jpg
43KB, 553x484px
trade in all your milo coin for ethereum NOW GO GO the ship is taking off.
>>
I'll give you fags 30 more min, before I break out the lumber
>>
>>1955001
>>1955014
Wait what are you claiming to be doing? But MILO pump?
>>
File: weww.jpg (54KB, 474x417px) Image search: [Google]
weww.jpg
54KB, 474x417px
>>1955019
They know something we dont and its starting to moon.
>>
$0.008268 !!
>>
should we still hold long term or sell now?
>>
Holy shit!! it's happening
>>
>>1955029
>sell during the beginning of a pump that'll probably happen 10 more times in the next month
>smart

pick 1
>>
File: jiggle.gif (2MB, 284x398px) Image search: [Google]
jiggle.gif
2MB, 284x398px
>>
Better hurry the fuck up before its too late
>>
>>1955029
>>1955034
im sellin just a little, so i can buy back in for more when it dips back down. Definently dont sell all though
>>
File: maxresdefault-3.jpg (58KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-3.jpg
58KB, 1280x720px
>they're literally missing the moon
>>
the sell wall is crumbling

this whale is eating all the milocuck bagholders
>>
>>1955072
selling at 600
>>
File: 2017-03-20-15-43-37-1447498714.jpg (4KB, 257x142px) Image search: [Google]
2017-03-20-15-43-37-1447498714.jpg
4KB, 257x142px
some cuck is selling well below the whales buy orders
>600
what a cuck hahah
>>
>>1955076
you might have brain damage tb.h. the bots would have eaten much higher.
>>
1Milo=1Bitcoin
>>
>>1955081
It wasn't me, I meant to greentext at the cuck
>>
Which one of you cucks sold at 600?
>>
>>1955100
this guy
>>1955072
>>
hurry up boys, plenty of time.
first milestone is .01

then .05

then .10

(you) are here.

the rockets are heating up
>>
File: 1481579952713.png (20KB, 506x606px) Image search: [Google]
1481579952713.png
20KB, 506x606px
oh shit I just figured it out

the devs twitter says they are going to announce something next week

this is clearly a bot they've deployed to generate FOMO and get a bunch of people buying the rumor, then they'll dump after next week
>>
>>1953690
>to help gays
gays already get help. it's a coin about milo and free speech and the hypocrisy of the left.

gays can make their own coin. i've nothing against gays, they can do what they want, but they are a dividing force. also gays in chechnyian concentration camps is "just another issue" that doesn't affect peoples lives. it's a place that isn't the West, that most people couldn't find on a map. it's a distraction. and the phrase concentration camp is so ridiculous it can't be anything but an exaggeration.
it is taking it too far.
>>
>>1954926
wow thanks for your input
>>
>>1955113
if I'm right then you obviously want to hold and wait for it to rocket more, don't panic and sell like a weak-handed pajeet
>>
>>1955113
capped for when the news comes out next week. Hopefully you'll neck yourself :^]

devs havent mistepped a single time
>>
I'll buy 40K at 450 sats if anybody is throwing down
>>
>>1955113
so clever you're wrong
>>
>>1955105
Nope sold a little of what i had at 800
>>
I 27k when should I sell
>>
guys I want Milo to moon as much as you do but lol this aint no moon and this aint no pump

Chill and relax we got a long ways to go.
>>
Just lost 150 MILO by trying to buy on one exchange and sell on another.

If any anons want to help a bro out, I'd appreciate it.
MH4d22nodmBh8yzfweSiS1EKiLaXcCdBhD
>>
>>1955144
checked

if say 5 cents.. get more tb.h
>>
>>1955144
checked..

Hold buddy, we getting comfy
>>
>>1955147
lloooooooool
>>1955141
>lying on anonymooose mongolian flyfishing forum
>>
OMG THE PRICE IS FALLING
>>
>>1955152
Aight
>>
looks like the bot has died. same bot action 2 weeks ago, lots of small buys at around 800 which tapered downwards.
i put a sell order of 5000 and it just moved down a Sat lower.

decent 1btc wall at under 600. i've orders lower than that, but i'll take my chances that it will be lower again before mining ends.
>>
>>1955158
this is the bull flag you moron anyone about to sell is retarded
>>
>>1955160
I call fake wall on the buys at 500-600
>>
>>1955169
you think they'll dissapear
>>
>>1955147
yo

you better not be fucking lying
>>
I was told there's be cheap milos in 3 days when my btc cleared

I believe you have my milos
>>
been here since the first thread. feels so comfy man.
still plenty of time though brosephs
>>
>>1955181
No, anon. I tried moving MILO around between YoBit and Nova using DOGE as an intermediary (lower transfer fees). I confused the sell orders for the current buy price and bought back in at a slightly higher price.

I'm just going to hold from now on.
>>
File: Comfy-dog.jpg (202KB, 700x638px) Image search: [Google]
Comfy-dog.jpg
202KB, 700x638px
post yf when this IS the dip
>>
>>1955204
braaap
>>
File: coin.png (24KB, 463x111px) Image search: [Google]
coin.png
24KB, 463x111px
>>1955201
as in....this is what I mean
>>
File: TealcLaugh.jpg (61KB, 673x480px) Image search: [Google]
TealcLaugh.jpg
61KB, 673x480px
>>1955204
>>
File: lmaoatyourlife.png (416KB, 492x471px) Image search: [Google]
lmaoatyourlife.png
416KB, 492x471px
>>1954926
>>
>>1955213
Wow man, just got it. Thanks dude.

Again, as I just said, lesson learned.
>>
File: 1491977902211.jpg (45KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1491977902211.jpg
45KB, 500x500px
Alright, lll put some btc into yobit and buy a few coins, any chance I can get a few to start me off? MUUr4wp3RFhij1DCpGax5TbQCrpCNZAK3X
>>
File: 1478373207044.gif (808KB, 225x249px) Image search: [Google]
1478373207044.gif
808KB, 225x249px
>>1955236
>>
File: 1490572183755.png (768KB, 1416x816px) Image search: [Google]
1490572183755.png
768KB, 1416x816px
>>1955236
gotchu faym.

check em
>>
why are people still selling under 600?
>>
File: mctrump.jpg (314KB, 1065x846px) Image search: [Google]
mctrump.jpg
314KB, 1065x846px
>>1955113
I can confirm for you that no bots have been deployed by the MiloCoin team.

t.Insider who's been larping as an outsider for weeks on end in these threads
>>
>>1955262
suppressing price, filling up their bags cheap.
>>
>>1955271
there's no way a mass buy of 13.3 MILO exactly with the green yobit ticker lighting up multiple times a second is not a bot
>>
When will it dip back to 300, I want in.. :/
>>
>>1955277
bots bypass the rules and do 1 coin buys. This is some manual shit, revving the engines up i reckon
>>
>>1955278
after it get past my 100k wall at 320
>>
>>1955284
Lower your wall faggot
>>
>>1955277
If it's a bot, it's not ours
>>
>>1955291
done
>>
>>1955294
How many Milo's are you faggot Devs hoarding? How much did you premine for yourselves?
>>
File: fuck this shit.jpg (17KB, 357x201px) Image search: [Google]
fuck this shit.jpg
17KB, 357x201px
Good bye bros I'll give you a minute ;)
>>
>>1955301
uh huhhh

wish a nigga would
>>
>>1955299
Nice :) It'll dip in a few hours, some bot artificially pumped this and now it's stuck. No need to undercut the market just yet.

>>1955301
Do it you fucking pussy!!! Nuke the market
>>
>>1955301
do it!!
>>
>>1955277
>>1955283
there are plenty of bots on yobit, you can program a bot to buy sell anything.
you see bots in action all the time, there would be no reason for the devs to use one, especially just to get it to 800 for half an hour. probably just a yobitjeet doing his thing
>>
Ok. So I bought Trumpcoin and sold on election night. That took off because of an event. LePenCoin is based off another event. MiloCoin though? What does this have to offer? If anything I believe Milo has hit his fame plateau during the Berkeley riots. Plus a lot of people think hes a pedo.

Don't get me wrong biz. The marketing is great but I just don't get it.
>>
>>1955301
Don't be a bitch!!!!
>>
>>1955300
Most of the premine went toward bounties and donations - info is in the ANN and the top wallets are all public
>>
>>1955301
too bad you don't have 1million coins on the exchange.
why you not use nova to dump your imaginary coins, most my buy orders are there?
>>
>>1955301
>(you)
I made that shop lol
>>
>>1955313
alt-lite redditors will swarm in once milo endorses the coin is the plan
>>
>>1955320
>most
If you want people to trust you, you need to be more transparent than that. How much do you fucks have stashed away. When you decide to dump your scam coin it'll collapse it permanently, fucking over hundreds of people, you cunt.
>>
>>1955320
how do we view top wallets?
>>
>>1955243
Thanks for the cool 20, I'll buy a couple thousand in about an hour.
>>
File: whale elite manupilates noobs.jpg (166KB, 694x676px) Image search: [Google]
whale elite manupilates noobs.jpg
166KB, 694x676px
I just want more milos. Some of you took my bait. You have to outjew the jew.
>>
>>1955313
being endorsed by the man himself (2 mill followers)... u srs m8?

LePen is literally who lol 23 sats 2btc volume after all this time being on exchange
>>
>>1955337
literally nobody fell for it
and you don't have that many coins

:^)

what a Harlequin!!!
>>
>>1955338
>not being ready for the lepen moonride

anon, i...
>>
>>1955334
found it: http://blockexp.com:8081/richlist
15th bitch!
>>
>>1955334
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/milocoin/

>>1955330
Crashing the coin isn't anywhere in the roadmap friendo - but to address your sharp vernacular I will see your cunt and raise you one pair of polished pissflaps
>>
>>1955339
I got plenty of (you)s for fun and kept the thread at the top. More exposure for normies who might randomly click on /biz/ and see this at the top. Waiting for a dip, if there is one ever again and after Milo explodes, I'll myself a 10/10 russian girl.
>>
File: 11.jpg (43KB, 500x618px) Image search: [Google]
11.jpg
43KB, 500x618px
>>1955346
You #15? Damn son I'm jelly
>>
File: mypart.jpg (6KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
mypart.jpg
6KB, 275x183px
>>1955348
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuedZ1Y_dU4
>>
File: 1485848300641.png (110KB, 247x248px) Image search: [Google]
1485848300641.png
110KB, 247x248px
>>1955348
>>
>>1955346
>not being in the top 10, let alone top 5
anon, try harder
>>
File: meINtheSHadows.png (247KB, 456x343px) Image search: [Google]
meINtheSHadows.png
247KB, 456x343px
imagine your the dude who wrote milocoin on his dick for some coins and one day you buy yourself a used civic with the proceeds.
>>
File: 1489682195600.jpg (25KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1489682195600.jpg
25KB, 480x360px
We're almost at 300 so I'm gonna make a new thread before I'm out for the evening

Keep kek in your heart and keep your shade nearby in preparation for the future

MiloCoin crypto community is best crypto community
>>
>>1955337
>You have to outjew the jew.
True
>>
File: 1489687096934.jpg (267KB, 987x555px) Image search: [Google]
1489687096934.jpg
267KB, 987x555px
>>1955371
*shades

fuck my face with a brick
>>
>>1955371
This your wallet?
http://blockexp.com:8081/tx/9f6ab430bf166546dc0bd196df6062d95377a32308e859569c0f7d124d9eae02
gets 2mil coins in pre-split. Sends to 200 accounts so doesn't look like dev has complete control over market
>>
>>1955374
Holy shit... You fucking beast. Devs btfo. Fuck this scam coin. Someone turn that into a pasta and spam it everywhere. It'll kill the Milo overnight.
>>
>>1955374
t. doesnt know about airdrop

LOL!
>>
>>1955374
Nope - and I'm on the team but not a dev

Feel free to ask the dev in the ANN about whatever you may be concerned with

This project is not a mere P&D but no amount of (You)s will convince you of that
>>
>>1955378
lol I don't, what is it?
>>
>>1955374
Someone post about this in the ANN and get a better response than this anon
>>
M891e1EfUzW89cKVz58Tz4x1EoPrJojzAN

no sob story; I just want in with spare
>>
>>1955382
found it: Airdrop (for Auroracoin)
By using the Kennitala national identification system to give away 50% of the total issuance of Auroracoins to the population of Iceland, a process dubbed the "airdrop", the developer hoped to bootstrap a network effect and introduce cryptocurrency to a national audience.

Phase 1 of the airdrop began on March 25, 2014, with 31.8 AUR being distributed to each claimant.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Auroracoin

Any of you faggots get free Milocoin?
>>
File: wew.png (59KB, 1242x490px) Image search: [Google]
wew.png
59KB, 1242x490px
>>1955374
I saw that too. They have no shame.
>>
File: WEW LAD.png (88KB, 1276x571px) Image search: [Google]
WEW LAD.png
88KB, 1276x571px
>when 10 wallets control 44% of all Milocoins
>you still buy this shitcoin
>>
I dunno what an air drop is but I received close to 50k in milos the first week, from being on 4chan, the forum and then sometimes just randomly.
At first people were telling me I was staking them? but I had 0 originally, then I'm getting random 5k, 69, 690.69 etc

first week was mad. I ended up sending 10k or so away myself cause I'm a retard
>>
>>1955393
haha yeah, thought it was well designed. Liked the color scheme of the logo
>>
>>1955393
i'm one of them
>>
File: 1489572358773.png (4MB, 1370x1256px) Image search: [Google]
1489572358773.png
4MB, 1370x1256px
NEW BREAD

NEW BREAD

>>1955398
>>1955398
>>1955398
>>1955398

NEW BREAD

NEW BREAD
>>
>>1955400
>>1955393
so am i
>>
>>1955393
>>1955400
me too
checked
>>
>>1955405
Nice
>>
>>1955393
I'm in the top 40. This isn't some large conspiracy. We just bought in from the very beginning
>>
people unironically putting real money into memecoins
>>
>>1953769
Saw this post yesterday and put a sell at 800. Thank you based anon
>>
>>1954808
>hopefully the devs are here
We can also send them a mail on milocoin.info
>>
I can't believe those absolute mad men (probably) inked the deal.

I just wish I had more milos before orbit
>>
>>1955374
>>1955393

You're all morons.
>>
You guys are all ignorant to be trying to make money off of growth with the coin. I will say though that every time I buy at a dip I increase my money by like 1.6x easy as hell to trade for now.
Thread posts: 309
Thread images: 67

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.