[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Losing my sanity, it will never get better

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

I am 21, minimum wage, broke (no saving). One credit card with 11 bucks of credit out of 500. Another unused creditcard.

Bill of 45 dollars out my 3 days of work check of after taxes 215. Then 45 for rent for my mom leaving me the rest i have to break up between food and traveling.

I want to die, and im seriously considering it now. This isnt a joke i want to fucking leave this life cause I realize it will never get better and im stuck here.

I cant live a life like this and I go to work in 1 hour on st patricks day to slave away more for little to nothing. I am going insane and im very suicidal now.
>>
Do you have any skills, or does your country provide you with post-secondary education? If not, I would start sucking dick, it's the way third worlders make money.
>>
>>1869846
try /r9k/.
>>
File: BUY7L.jpg (136KB, 1350x561px) Image search: [Google]
BUY7L.jpg
136KB, 1350x561px
>>1869846
Faggot
>>
blog posts go on >>>/r9k/
>>
>>1869866
>jus b yaself dawg ;^)
>>
>>1869846
k
>>
>>1869846
>I go to work on st patricks day :'(
lol welcome to the real world little boy. just get a second job, dumbass.
>>
>>1869846
Life will be tough for a while, but if you suck it up for like a year, you can make it better.
Ideas:
-Get a minimum wage job closer to home will decrease travel costs
-Start eating at home, see if you can make a deal with the parents to put in some money to cover your food costs the idea being to spend less.
-Start being helpful: listen to others, smile, empathize, offer to help with things.. people will start to value you and look up to you for being selfless
-Now you have a network and people know they can rely on you, and you also have stuff going on. Now when people ask for help you can give an excuse that can get you some money, get you an introduction, etc.
-if you're gross looking, obviously work on that - exercise, shower, eat healthy. (this should be one of the first things you do).
-Leverage existing connections - if you genuinely want to change, convey that to your parents and try to posture the conversation so that you're not asking them to give you anything, but to keep you in mind when one of their friends needs help with something to get a few dollars.

You'll start to seem like a polished turd among unpolished turds... Eventually someone will ask you what you want out of life and you can be honest and because you've helped them they'll care and want to help you achieve your goal.

You have to give before you can get.
>>
>>1870867
IDK, at 21 and with social media FOMO is a big deal... He'll grow out of it, but right now it's difficult to understand that... I was the same at that age.
>>
>>1869846
oh jesus cry more, try adding about 3k credit card debt, 20k student loans, 1k property taxes, and about 20 bucks to get you through 2 weeks full time min wage, middle of winter no power, scraping pennies for gas, raman noodles and shit, and we'll talk about problems.

Maybe use that credit card to flip some craigslist shit, get a better/another job, and stop bitching
>>
>>1869846
listen to his tips
>>1870897
also, fellow biztard, you're only 21, which means we shouldn't talk about nothing ever getting better here. there's so much more to come, and i don't want to say that it is completely in your hands what's to come, but you can influence it. start working on that, improve yourself step by step and you will see where you can get. remember that you can always quit if it makes you feel better or gives you a feeling of safety, but i can assure that at some point, you most likely won't need that kind of thoughts anymore in your life
>>
Im suicidal as well

> tfw when 5btc 20 yo hugless virgin. I havent left my house for a month because I just post on this mongolian basket weaving forum called 4chin
>>
wow OP you really do not have it hard at all imagine being 60,000 in debt with no prospect of employment bet you can't because you're a babby who has never had to struggle
>>
All day 24/7 desu imho
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.