[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

First greentext, real story

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: j8h6a8zjnglx.jpg (114KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
j8h6a8zjnglx.jpg
114KB, 1920x1080px
>be me
>20 year old beta male
>be swiss
>student in business administration
>poor af (yeah it exists in switzerland too)
>want to lose virginity

There is this government program here in the canton I live where, if you can't afford your studies, the canton pays for you, but they don't give you directly money. Everytime you need to buy or pay something related to your studies, you have to go ask them and they will give you the money, You then have to bring them the receipt, to prove that you used the money for what was intended

>Suddenly, have genius idea
>Go to their desk and tell them I have to buy this random 150 swiss franks textbook for my economics class,
>don't even need the book, but they never check so it's all good
>Get the money
>"don't forget to bring back the receipt" , sure
>Go buy the textbook
>Go back home
>Make a copy of the receipt
>Bring it to the office
>The next day, go to the bookstore again, with the book, and the receipt copy
>Present them the receipt, get the book refunded for some bullshit reason like "the course got cancelled"
>Get the money back
>Use the internet to find a blonde and gorgeous 9/10 whore
>Fuck her the next day
>Lose virginity
>mfw when taxpayers paid money so I could fuck
>mfw I found a source of inifinite money
>>
Keked at your story.
But blogs go to >>>/r9k/
>>
>>1860274
1/10 LARP
>>
>>1860274
You're poor as fuck and used a windfall on a hooker.

Think about that for awhile.

Now think about how you will be poor forever because you are stupid.
>>
genious idea lil babby
>>
>I suffer in the richest country on this planet
>>
>>1860274
I dont condone this kind of crap, but moderation is they key OP. No matter how comfy swiss jails might be I still imagine youd rather not be in one
>>
>>1860274
What canton are you from? I always thought you could get the 1200chf monthly no questions asked in all the cantons if you're from a poor family... At least that is the case in Geneva.

Anyway me I'm earning a sweet 3500.-/monthly for doing nothing from the job loss company after only working for only 12 months, god damn it's too easy in our country, how the fuck do you manage to be poor op? I always lol on this board when I read about how hard people have it in other countries...
>>
>>1862443
Pull that stick out of your ass, you're only 20 once. What else was he gonna do with it, earn 10 cents interest over 10,000 years?
>>
>whore for 150
I think you'll need to sell more than one book
>>
>>1860274
sounds like a good plan, people who work in welfare do not care if it gets abused, because you guys are "disadvantaged"
>>
>>1862923
Use the book to become less not-smart perhaps?

Put a bit if hard work into bettering himself?

What 20 year old needs a hooker for Christ sake, there's women everywhere
>>
Word OP this is my kinda story. I would do the same if I could in the US but I'm not in that kind of position without fucking up my credit report or something.
>>
>>1862491
can i get swiss citizenship?

do i have to be lowkey circumcised?
>>
>>1860274
I hope you are a student at HSG or HEC Lausanne. If not you are wasting your swiss citizenship.
>>
Invest everything u make
>>
>>1860282
This
>>
>>1864664
>everyone is a fool not to do the military.
Are you unironically asking this? Not being able to get a woman is more common than you think.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.