[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/rgt/ ROBINHOOD GENERAL THREAD - MAKE IT OR BREAK IT FRIDAY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 356
Thread images: 55

File: 2017_02_02_16.11.35.png (121KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
2017_02_02_16.11.35.png
121KB, 1080x1920px
MAKE IT OR BREAK IT EDITION

-- Links --
Stickerbitch's calendar of memes and dreams:
https://calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?src=moonmissioncontrol%40gmail.com

Biopharma Catalyst Calendar:
https://biopharmcatalyst.com/

Shitposting room:
https://discord.gg/5k3sVzC

Alternative memechat for poorfags:
https://telegram.me/robinhoodgeneral
-- Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST DAMMIT!! - www.robinhood.com

> When is it coming to my country?
The only "plans" are on an Australian and Chinese beta. Neither of which has gained much traction.

> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, am I being jewed?
Jewish tricks? No, and please refrain from the antisemitism! Robinhood graphs are just shit and only show you an average, not-really-realtime price. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.

> How is it free?
"People" invest your settled funds when you're not using them, just like banks.

> Is this the place to pump and dump and/or shill a worthless stock?
Are you aware how small this community is? Better to try stocktwits or r/wallstreetbets

> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
Not being approved in 3 days seems to be the new norm. Nevertheless, call/email their support if you've been waiting more than that.

> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
Real brokers, like TDAmeritrade's thinkorswim. Otherwise you should be using stockcharts.com, finviz, or a non-pile-of-shit for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.

>How do I git gud?
People here are gambling, don't listen to any advice in this thread. Do, follow news, earnings reports, and stay away from leveraged etfs, also learn difference between LIMIT and MARKET orders!!!

>LAST THREAD:
>>1771255
>>
I could've made $150 on xgti but got greedy and now I won't be making anything
>>
>>1772282
kek
>>
File: Screenshot_20170117-113737.png (456KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170117-113737.png
456KB, 1440x2560px
Can this make or break us?

>Plans Offering of Common Stock and Warrants

http://www.streetinsider.com/dr/news.php?id=12493502&gfv=1
>>
>>1772282
>$37 loss on drys

Should I get out tomorrow or just hold?

Only 39 shares so its not a big deal, just curious.
>>
VNR above 0.50 tomorrow. Cap diz
>>
>>1772322
trade at your own risk
>>
First
>>
>>1772310
>Still holding DRYS
>>
File: IMG_0839.png (154KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0839.png
154KB, 750x1334px
>NAKD
>NAKD
>NAKD
NAKD looking strong. Might be another runner tomorrow since they're advertising today and tomorrow. Means they're getting more exposure as a company over the next two days which should help consumer sentiment. They're advertising to the demographic that's likely to spend money on their intimate apparel and has the time to.

However other anon does bring up probable risks. If volume slows down NAKD runs the risk of plummeting hard and fast.
>>
>>1772310
>bagholding DRYS

I have more respect for altcoiners than people who try to play with DRYS
>>
>>1772345
I put a screenshot of HSN demographics because that's where they're advertising.
>>
File: 1464633735545.png (26KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
1464633735545.png
26KB, 150x150px
>>1772310
Told you. I told you.
>>
Lmao are you guys seriously going to buy in over some fucking lingerie. Jesus.
>>
>>1772355
Just goes to show how desperate the market is for some profit, if you want to increase your portfolio you should seriously diversify with gold/silver and hold for a good month or so you'll thank me later.

Wait for the dip, buy in and hold.
>>
>>1772341
>>1772348
>>1772353

yeah yeah i get it. thats why i only got a few.
>>
Just remember guys if you're every feeling down about your trading today this guy made $ 14k on the same meme stocks.
https://youtu.be/IuqROAZ9Nqg
>>
File: th.jpg (146KB, 884x666px) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
146KB, 884x666px
>>1772310
Everyone told you about DRYS. You win on DRYS you're an absolute madman, if you lose on DRYS you're and absolute fucking retard, because look at the fucking company. It's a huge mass of debt run by a corrupt CEO in a dying industry.

Might as well bag-hold, maybe that corrupt CEO will steal or borrrow a billion dollars and buy his own stock back, or a renewed generation of meme investors will find it, or you get a portion of the proceeds when their ships are cut apart for scrap and sold so you don't lose everything.

My advice is to baghold until you make it, bro.
>>
>>1772360
Got some spare SIVR and IAU sitting around in my portfolio.
In addition to some physical gold and silver.
>>
File: IMG_0840.png (514KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0840.png
514KB, 750x1334px
>>1772355
Lmao it's literally what the company does thats their business. Look at Victoria secret it's done pretty well for itself.

I'm not saying it's the next Victoria Secret nor am I saying it's guaranteed to rise tomorrow. But given all the signs things are looking up for the company at least short term which is good for trading and profiting for us.

However yeah I could be totally wrong and volume slows down tomorrow and there's a massive sell off. But at the same time it's definitely got possibility for upside.
>>
>>1772376
>baghold drys

dude Ive lost money on every single trade on this

everytime I think I find an angle, I get fucked over AGAIN
>>
ETRM bounce tomorrow? This is just out on Fox News, reaching millions of people
http://www.foxnews.com/health/2017/02/02/newest-device-to-help-combat-obesity-epidemic.html
>>
>>1772394
Only way to win with DRYS is to jump in after it begins its 100% explosion, ride it til open the following day , then sell at open.
>>
>>1772376
I understand it was a crap chute. that's why i got a few, major loss wont hurt me. I was up $50 on tuesday and i should've sold.

i'm not sweating over this, i was fucking around with this.
>>
Anybody else stuck in SPCL?
>>
>>1772394
i made over 100% on it 2 days ago
>>
File: 766554569.gif (2MB, 318x194px) Image search: [Google]
766554569.gif
2MB, 318x194px
Thoughts on IPCI?

http://www.streetinsider.com/dr/news.php?id=12493869&gfv=1
>>
>that massive USD JPY instant breakdown

lol

gl jdst bros
>>
>>1772471
Not familiar with it, I'm away from my computer but I'll look in the morning.

So this drug passed trials and just needs to go into production?
>>
Does anyone have any info on NAKD and why they went up so fucking fast today? Do you think they'll run again tomorrow?
I lost a bunch of money today and need gains for tomorrow
Thinking if it opens up in the 3s then I'll buy and try to hold for the day
>>
>>1772537
they are on HSN they are suppose to air again tomorrow too so there is definitely potential for it to run again, however this stock is notorious for falling off hard and fast
>>
>>1772539
Sounds like another DRYS...
>>
>XGTI PLANS OFFERING OF COMMON STOCK AND WARRANTS

Sorry to ask again but I really can't figure out what this means and why it caused a massive sell off. I wanna know what to expect tomorrow
>>
>>1772508
what does japan have to do with gold?
>>
So I have 20k right now but it's supposed to be for college next semester to pay for my tuition for two years.
Anyone think I should just dump it all on NAKD at opening and wait until 3pm and see whether my future is in ruins or not?
>>
>>1772547
google dilution
>>
>>1772547
They are planning on offering more of their stock to investors. Following supply and demand, It'll drive price down, so people are avoiding issues by selling it now.

Warrants, like options, allow a stockholder to buy a share in a company at a discount. But must be exercised before the expiry date.
>>
>>1772547
Dilution I think. I expect it will bleed for a while. The volume will probably dry up soon.

If you're holding, I'd recommend selling even at a loss
>>
>>1772560
don't do it, invest in AMD and come back in 5 years
>>
>>1772560
thats a terrible plan, wait until the morning to see whats moving, picking a stock tonight to play for tomorrow never works
>>
>>1772562
>>1772564
>>1772565
ETRM did the same thing recently. It didn't kill them that bad
>>
>>1772570
I can daytrade. Should I just see the big movers and scalp tomorrow? Only thing about scalping is you don't know whether it's going to tank or come back up...
>>
>>1772582
Nice to look for patterns, but remember not all equities are created equal. As they are not necessarily constant.
>>
>>1772587
Uh. I don't get it
>>
>>1772584
look for a stock with momentum and scalp. set a limit, if it dips to this point im out if it hits this point im out, ideally take profit and walk away
>>
>>1772587
I'm very confused.
>>
>>1772556

It affects the overall strength of the dollar, the dxy

to learn what gold is doing for the day you watch the supports and resistences of the dxy, to watch the dxy you look at the supports and resistances of mostly USD/JPY, USD/GBP, USD/EUR

To git gud at trading gold you have to understand what moves the dollar first and note when a pullback in the dxy is coming, if you just follow XAUUSD you're looking at the wrong chart for as long as gold trades inversely to the USD
>>
>>1772547

why do companies do this

what the fuck are they thinking

why do they think hurting shareholders is a good idea
literally the worst way to raise money what the FUCK
>>
>>1772560
SCALP ALL IN ON HOT VOLATILE STOCKS LIKES DRYS, WHATEVER IS HOTTEST MOST BANGING THING JUST SCALP WITH IT ALL IN GO DALE
>>
>>1772607
RNVA did the same thing, its fucking investors that gave them money in the ass
>>
>>1772628
RNVA. Rip my portfolio
>>
>>1772600
so do i buy dust or nug tomorrow
>>
>>1772600
Capped for learnings. Thank you anon
>>
>>1772633

I'm going jdst in a small position, could swing either way on the coming NFP report that should be pretty good, causing the dxy and USD to swing higher and gold to fall. It's already causing gold to fall a bit and the actual report being not-shit from holiday season should accelerate that.

After the small collapse to 1200 or so I'll have to watch and see if the USD begins to falter again to decide if I go long immediately, imo the USD might be done and we go back into dxy 90 range where gold would be back to 1300s by summer again.

Or I'll be wrong, gold will flip everyone off and fly into the sunset leaving me holding a bag of jdst wanting to go long, as usual there's no 100% clear answer. Imo risk/reward is definitely in the gold bull's camp until the gains goblin starts talking about rate hikes again, thus bringing the USD/dxy up and gold down
>>
>>1772607
Because they're not trying to help memelords from a Cantonese Orbital Fingerpuppet Crafting Cult. It's a long term play to spur volume and hopefully encourage a slow recovery
>>
>>1772589
Yeah I did that today. I lost 1k then was $100 almost from breaking even and the stock tanked back again.
Might just revert back to my original strategy.
Go for a 2% gain a day and once I hit that 2% I quit trading for that day.
I feel like the greedier I get the more rash decisions I make, in turn making me lose more money
>>
File: Screenshot_20170131-125538.png (140KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170131-125538.png
140KB, 1440x2560px
>>1772674
i did this the other day, fuck 2% you can make those losses up quick
>>
>>1772685
I'm probably going to go all in on NAKD when it opens with all my money and force myself not to chick my phone again until at least noon
I could've bought at 2.15 and could've made nearly 10k today :(
>>
>>1772685
Dude come on lets be honest, are every one of your trades like that? The poor guy was starting to develop a conservative strategy and youre just starting to put the bottle back in his hand.
>>
>>1772694
dude thats a shitty idea, wait and see what is actually being traded in the morning, if investors think NAKD was over bought yesterday its going to drop hard
>>
File: muh technicals.png (148KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
muh technicals.png
148KB, 2560x1440px
For example just this very simple chart would tell you to go long on gold after december since you know that gold trades inverse to DXY and is valid until DXY breaks above 100.44 and falling, learn these and you'll be a bit closer to having a better idea than flipping a coin on jdst and jnug every day at least

For example I'm hoping in this rally the dxy rallies and fails to breach yet again around the 100 area, giving you a lot of miners at discount prices. Now if it passes 100.44, give it a pause and see if it immediately snaps back or not as it may be a sign of a break higher. Very simple way for anyone to figure out basic strong trends in any commodity/stock. Gold will fall as the DXY rises giving you jdst/dst profits in the meanwhile
>>
>>1772704
no of course not but if you want conservative putting everything in NAKD tomorrow at open definitely isnt the answer. fuck at least make a calculated move with the money
>>
>>1772600
>>1772708
based Anon with fundamentals
>>
>>1772705
Yeah. I was shilling NAKD earlier but unless you're already in wouldn't go balls deep at opening. Wait till 10AM and see how the stocks doing that's usually my rule of thumb.
>>
>>1772600
So what makes the dollar move anon?
>>
>>1772732
If other currencies are dipping investors are going to want to cash out in dollars making it more valuable and in turn dip gold?
>>
>>1772735
I get that but what makes currencies rise and fall?

Like stocks rise with good news, good earning, new products or mergers. And they fall with bad news, lower earnings etc...

What dictates how currencies move?
>>
>>1772732

Raising interest rates, talk of raising interest rates, good job reports for a country, good stock performance in a country's index etc will raise value of the dollar they rely on and vica versa

With this being likely the end of holiday earnings seasons and the dow/s&p looking a bit hesitant now is the time to go gold since every further earnings/unemployment report will look bad compared to the holiday season ones. If yellen isn't going to hike rates in the last meeting, she's not going to be in a stronger position later on this summer, meaning gold should rise on both technical and fundamental levels.

Donald trump directly opposes a strong USD since it clashes with his make america an export nation again creed, so not only is it a bad position for yellen you've got trump actively supporting a weak USD and strong gold. Kinda a perfect storm imo just go long on the next pullback and watch the DXY for any sign of a breakout to be careful. Only threat to the weak dollar would be the EU breaking up or something similarly entertaining, causing a flood out of euros and into USD. In that case gold and USD might rise together though and the inverse trend would be broken since people will also flee to safe havens cash wise.

>>1772735

correct
>>
>>1772745
This is good stuff Anon thank you
>>
>>1772745
Thank you Anon
>>
>>1772745
Another threat to the dollar would be the US producing its own domestic energy, remember the dollar is backed by the sale of Petroleum right? If we produce our own energy, we will essentially cause it to go down endangering the dollar with the overproduction of oil?
>>
>>1772757
since you are an idiot do the opposite of what you have just said alot with this fundeymentals anon
>>
>>1772282
fucking CARA and AMZN shitting the bed now
>>
>>1772762
They're not going to cut oil production soon.
>>
>>1772757

It's not the 80s anymore, idk what side would win out in that case but I doubt it would be detrimental to the USD. Oil's not really my thing so can't comment on that, I purely focus on precious metals and natgas, only time I liked oil was when it was 30/barrel. Feels too high right now for me to touch but has few signs of trailing lower, three increasing storage reports in a row yet oil prices head higher, doesn't add up and when it doesn't make sense I don't touch it.

Also for natural gas if you missed the dgaz train on the last 3.4 ride down, watch natgas/usd, if it goes above 3.3 you're probably fine to dgaz and just sit. I think we have maybe one more cold weather pattern that if I'm lucky sends it to stupid levels that you just go against and sit on into warm weather. Natgas is so weak lately that 2.8 is almost for sure by mid march and dgaz would be in the 5s.

Would not go ugaz or long at these prices since you're on a timer to get out called spring unless you luck out and get a march snowstorm from hell. (in that case I'd still be really happy since shorting/ going dgaz at low prices in march would be a dream)
>>
>>1772694
Don't do it man you're full tilt right now. Reassess until the morning dip
>>
What's considered a day trade on Robinhood: trading off on the literal same day or within a 24 hour period?

IE, if I sell off some shares tomorrow at 9:30 AM that I purchased today at 3:00 PM (less than 24 hours), would the app consider that a day trade?
>>
>>1772770

and this is seriously the best advice in the thread

When you're tilted you're better off selling everything and walking away, I've tanked my account from -10% to -40% before by being desperate to make it all back and doing completely retarded risky trades that all ended up to be falling knives to get skewered on. Afterwards I walked away for three months before trying again and autistically chose to just focus on mainly commodities, it's a lot better to be good at one thing than mediocre at picking twenty different stocks in industries you know nothing about. Pick an industry, learn as much as possible and you'll make all the gainz in the world, I think lithiums a great option right now that still has a long way to run unless something replaces it. If you just go from meme to meme on this thread that's fine as long as you know that you're basically playing roulette

have a great night /rhg/, may the memes be with you
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-02-02-23-33-46.jpg (768KB, 1440x2320px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-02-02-23-33-46.jpg
768KB, 1440x2320px
New meme?

Check the description...KEK is here
>>
File: Screenshot_20170202-204421.png (91KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170202-204421.png
91KB, 1080x1920px
Thoughts on TGD? PT .60 soon
>>
>>1772787
Same trading day. You can buy at 3 and sell at 10 and you're good
>>
>>1772809
Never again.
>>
>VNR files chapter 11
I'm dying
>>
AMD dumping tomorrow
>>
>>1772819
JUST
>>
>>1772821
First comes 11, then comes 7.
Next thing you know, your stocks in heaven.
>>
Just put in some money on ebio. I did right. I hope.
>>
>>1772306
F
>>
>>1772819
it's gonna blow tomorrow. mark my words. Look at all that volume
>>
hop on dat SPEX train. next stop, MOON
>>
does anyone have xaviers school link?
>>
Alright boys it's a new month and a new percentage. I've been busy transferring jobs and playing this new overwatch event so most of my trades have been super sloppy and I've only ended up breaking even so far. Tonight I finally have my usual time to research so I'm gonna come at you guys with some serious picks for tomorrow. I'm looking for a big runner tomorrow, gonna drop huge shares into this pick. Lets finish the week strong boys.
>>
>>1772633
>>1772665
I got in JDST at 17.94, holding till 18.60. It's moving up in AH.
>>
I've lost so much on xgti after hours, fuck me
>>
File: 1485794949681.gif (213KB, 250x263px) Image search: [Google]
1485794949681.gif
213KB, 250x263px
Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth $SNAP the wise?

I thought not... it's not a story /rhg/ would tell you.
>>
>>1772912
Thanks man
>>
>>1772951
Gib bed tiem story
>>
do you guys ever google average returns to patern trader, or stuff like that?
are you clueless or delusional trading on these platforms? im curious
>>
File: b4f.png (9KB, 353x291px) Image search: [Google]
b4f.png
9KB, 353x291px
>>1772968
It's a Robinhood legend. Darth $SNAP was a Meme Lord of the market so powerful and so wise, he could use the Memes to influence the midi-chlorians to create...gainz.

He had such a knowledge of the Memes, he could even keep the ones he cared about...from realized losses.

He became so powerful, the only thing he was afraid of was losing his gainz...which, eventually of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his Memers everything he knew. Then his Memers pumped and dumped him in his sleep. Ironic. He could save others from losses...but not himself.
>>
>>1772979
How many midichlorians would you guess he had? You know, before he died?
>>
>>1772990
haha
>>
>>1772971
Some of us do pretty well. But do tell, which platforms should we be trading on?
>>
File: CRx2xsYUwAEOFPe.jpg (25KB, 540x352px) Image search: [Google]
CRx2xsYUwAEOFPe.jpg
25KB, 540x352px
>>1772990
Hard to see... the future of the market is
>>
>>1772971
There are absolutely clueless, delusional traders in this thread.
I am one of them.
>>
File: 1474011095262.jpg (49KB, 500x721px) Image search: [Google]
1474011095262.jpg
49KB, 500x721px
Does anyone remember the frogposter shilling GPRN a few days ago? Or if he said why?

Looks like they're announcing earnings next week. Perhaps anon knew something.
>>
XGTI please come back... Please...
>>
>>1773166
as appropriate for this site he just posted the ticker with images of frogs, no reasoning. so obviously im balls deep in it now
>>
File: cat.png (317KB, 401x366px) Image search: [Google]
cat.png
317KB, 401x366px
>>1773172
Works for me
>>
XGTI ah continues to tank hard. I am officially on suicide watch. Just fucking kill me senpai
>>
File: Screenshot_20170203-063719.png (160KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170203-063719.png
160KB, 1440x2560px
>>1773187
F
>>
Well so far NAKD might continue running. but PTN just closed the deal. I'm deciding still on which one I want to go with.
>>
>>1773192
your doing gods work shiba, keep us posted
>>
TENX is my only hope now, XGTI is gone
>>
PTN IS DOING IT SENPAI.

20% up in PREMARKET. YUGE VOLUME. THEY JUST GOT 60 MILLION.

OUR DAY IS FINALLY HERE. THE ETERNA MEME ENDS TODAY!!
>>
File: dog.jpg (80KB, 960x541px) Image search: [Google]
dog.jpg
80KB, 960x541px
I use robinhood for meme trades and penny stocks, Ive got like 2k at play in it, what platform should I use for my long term buy and holds and dividend stocks?
>>
Gimme some hot sexy memes /biz/
>>
>>1773251
whatchu got for long term?
>>
>>1773266
PTN, DCTH, TENX, SSH.
>>
>>1773272
I made a bad entry on tenx. Hoping it jumps a little so I can get out green. Ffs
>>
AMD up this morning before open. Combined with PTN news this makes.me happy
>>
Just got an alert for PTN

Is it finally happening, lads?
>>
2k shares of PTN @.43
>>
>>1772809
A legitimately undervalued company. Look at earnings a revenue. They're also bulding new mining projects, and in the 2016 they PAID OFF all of their debt. Anything sub 3.00 is a steal for TGD. Due to the recent volatility of gold, It's good for trading and ver good long hold if your a more passive investing kind of guy. Patience, though. It's not going to just rip up 100% over night like our typical maymay stocks.

Also guys, NAKD is about to go on a fucking run.
>>
>>1773290
Its happening.

Meme magic is real.
>>
>>1773297
got in at .41 yesterday

to the moon boys
>>
>>1772288
Bought in at 1.79 and i've still not lost hope.
>>
How high do you guys think PTN can run? Realistically?

Is a goal of $1 too much?
>>
The torture is almost over. My PTN bags are being lifted

>there are those who said this day would never come
>what are they to say now
>>
Pulm is still going up guys should we get back in and scalp today?
>>
>>1773314
I just hope it goes past my .57 buy in, I'm tired of bag holding.
>>
Probably gonna run with NAKD for a little then jump on the PTN train.
>>
Into PTN better have not screwed me you memers
>>
File: ptnGlad.jpg (47KB, 295x342px) Image search: [Google]
ptnGlad.jpg
47KB, 295x342px
>ptn
now if only we could reach .80 again i would be happy
>>
Fuck shit i sold amrs yesterday just my luck
>>
Watching PTN, NAKD, TENX, PULM, and CERU for that all day run.
>>
today's meme?
>>
>>1773343
Holding at avg. of .70. God help me
>>
>>1773314
PTN will get $60 million in cash + 25 million for development, which is more than their current marketcap.

They still have several product pipelines and will report earnings and potential further bullish news 1,5 week from now. Lots of $1 warrants will expire in march.

Things are finally looking up. I think theyll start approaching $1 pretty soon.
>>
URRE

advanced nuclear technology bill passed the house

Moon mission when it passes the senate and lands on President Trump's desk. Get in!
>>
NAKD is mid orbit.
>>
>>1773353
Thank God I'm still bag holding
>>
>>1773356
Lots of momentum would jump in rn and sell soon to scalp good profits. My PT is 5
>>
ceru.. woah nigga
>>
File: download.jpg (5KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 205x246px
> ptn
>>
So I'm thinking, PULM had a direct offering earlier this week hence causing the pump from last Friday to drop dramatically. But then once the DO was complete shares skyrocketed. Would it be okay to assume the same thing from XGTI and their DO??

Obviously it's bad for the scampers but for bag holders like me it's good right?
>>
File: friends.gif (253KB, 447x415px) Image search: [Google]
friends.gif
253KB, 447x415px
NAKD falling right after i buy it
>>
>>1773371
*scalpers
>>
File: ceruto250tribute.png (715KB, 1543x1360px) Image search: [Google]
ceruto250tribute.png
715KB, 1543x1360px
get in CERU while you can
>>
NAKD dip?
>>
>>1773371
Still have the shares in XGTI i bought at 1.79. I got a good feeling for this today. Also bought 8500 in TENX. If these go good today i'll hold PLX for the weekend.
>>
>>1773377
Should be their news while happened yesterday is still relevant today since their advertisement happens today also.
>>
TNXP is gonna run today boys
>>
Waiting for a PTN breakout.

Once $0.5 is reached it could run. Especially once the other moonmissions start to fade.

PTN hasnt gone into orbit yet.
>>
buying NAKD is the dumbest shit I have ever seen

>TENX go to .90 pls
>>
Wew. Lads. Best of luck. Have a nice weekend.
>>
Shit all you want anon from yesterday but NAKD

In at 2.82 out at 3.90
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-02-03-08-45-28.jpg (202KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-02-03-08-45-28.jpg
202KB, 1080x1920px
>>1773385
Forgot pic.
>>
>>1773359
when did you get in?
>>
AMRS

level 2 looking fairly clear. good support at .49 order at .4901 if you want a nice bounce.
>>
Fed up with the market right now. So many green days this week and I havent hit a single one. This is a joke.
>>
CERU! GO GO GO!
>>
Is TENX another meme i bought into? It's low volume.
>>
>>1773391
I sold 30% of my port I was holding at break even point because it seemed my investment was dropping, right after that becomes the 1 month low and it's bounced back 15%.

Kill me, been holding that for months waiting for it to spike.
>>
File: 1294729892988.jpg (8KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
1294729892988.jpg
8KB, 150x150px
>>1773390
gogogoogog
http://investors.amyris.com/releasedetail.cfm?ReleaseID=1010345
>>
in ceru 1,45, drops down to 1,30, panic sell, now 1,5 REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: MarchToTheMoon.png (327KB, 441x638px) Image search: [Google]
MarchToTheMoon.png
327KB, 441x638px
>>1773404
>>
File: 1467516168403.jpg (46KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1467516168403.jpg
46KB, 480x360px
>>1773416
>>
HPE my nigga.
>>
File: 1293955780814.jpg (19KB, 203x203px) Image search: [Google]
1293955780814.jpg
19KB, 203x203px
>>1773417
>>
File: Untitled.png (140KB, 1361x729px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
140KB, 1361x729px
Why did TENX drop Tuesday?
>>
Thinking between TENX or CERU
>>
SPEX steady climbing to 2
>>
Why isn't PTN climbing
>>
File: 200w.gif (1MB, 200x210px) Image search: [Google]
200w.gif
1MB, 200x210px
>>1773413
in at 1,45 didnt panic sell
>>
>>1773429
Because I'm still bag holding.
>>
TNXP guys get on the train
>>
I'd wait til tomorrow to really decide, but I would definitely be shorting NAKD soon. Looks like a lot of profit to be made there.
>>
>>1773432
DROP IT
>>
File: 1485563754263.jpg (75KB, 1013x1072px) Image search: [Google]
1485563754263.jpg
75KB, 1013x1072px
>Didn't buy AMZN at 802
>>
File: 1470368857091.png (9KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
1470368857091.png
9KB, 205x246px
buy TENX
>>
>>1773443
808 now, still a chance.
>>
>>1773425
Got both.
>>
>>1773429
Sells by new money finding out that this isnt a pump and dump meme stock.

It will start recovering later on and continue to trend up, towards the earnings report.
>>
Post your portefolio. This is mine today:
CERU @ 1.49
XGTI @ 1.79
TENX@ 0,85
>>
TENX @0.88
PTN @0.47
AMD @11.7
>>
File: IMG_1402.png (56KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1402.png
56KB, 750x1334px
CERU mah nigga
>>
>>1773404
AMRS=MARS. OMG GUYS. WERE REALLY DOING IT
>>
>>1773461
I'm afraid i did a mistake buying at 1.49?
>>
File: 1446375648303.png (463KB, 1070x601px) Image search: [Google]
1446375648303.png
463KB, 1070x601px
>>1773468
REAL HUMAN BEAN
>>
If you want to feel better about your position, have a laugh at my 200 shares of PTN at an average cost of .65.

I've been bagholding for a couple of months lol
>>
>>1773468
Sorry to say, but I think so as well
>>
>>1773473
same but 400 shares at 0.70 my dude
>>
Just wanted to say...

CERU my nigga!
Hit $1.60+ already today.
>>
guys check out MSTX there is a merger coming and the s-4 should be droping before the 14th get in now, my perdiction is that it'll climb fast next week up until s-4
>>
>Checking my stock in Canuckian fertilizer company.
>Dividend recieved: $30.00
>Foriegn Taxes Paid: ($2.45)
This outrage is UNACCEPTABLE.

What the fuck, why is this happening? How can some shitty foriegn government claim taxes from me?
>>
NAKD is fucking me so hard
>>
MSTX making an uncharacteristic climb
>>
http://seekingalpha.com/instablog/44479986-leny-hettmansperger/4956178-amrs-45c-dilution-coming-end-stock-will-rally-approach-march-2-4q-fy-2017-earnings

Shit, everyone who shilled AMRS was right.
How come you guys didnt tell me the details and tell me they were restructuring debt???
Buying at .50 while I can
>>
i need a good laugh, who holding VNR?
>>
>>1773459
AMD [email protected]
INTC [email protected]
PTN [email protected]
SBUX [email protected]
R8?
>>
>>1773491
im adding to that mother fucker every couple days when i can! its going to fly!!!!
>>
>>1773498
I hope you hate money
>>
File: dwi.gif (2MB, 334x357px) Image search: [Google]
dwi.gif
2MB, 334x357px
>>1773496
tfw sold at 1.00
>>
File: 1485897304190.gif (3MB, 346x195px) Image search: [Google]
1485897304190.gif
3MB, 346x195px
CERU REEEEE
>>
aMD REEEEEE
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-02-03-10-38-37.png (64KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-02-03-10-38-37.png
64KB, 720x1280px
>>1773498
>>1773498
>>
>>1773496
I got in at .3345 just sold at .28. Some fuckery my nigga baka...
>>
what are yalls favorite blue chips?
>>
>>1773510
36k on the bid 12.10-12.08. maybe we can get some momo
>>
>>1773511
Up 2000 on the day, thanks Amrs
>>
>>1773501
I dont. Bring down $30ish recently, though I gained 200 off AMDs ER alone.
>>
>>1773518
there we go
>>
>>1773467
ummmm what?
>>
Someone bought 100k shares of AMD at 12.1
>>
File: 1447435783941.jpg (39KB, 472x472px) Image search: [Google]
1447435783941.jpg
39KB, 472x472px
>NAKD

Glad I didn't have my proceeds come in this morning otherwise I would of bought at the first or second dip
>>
File: ups.ashx.png (27KB, 700x340px) Image search: [Google]
ups.ashx.png
27KB, 700x340px
Is this shit worth buying? Don't know if it could go lower.
>>
>>1773533
too early to tell imo. obviously coming down from holiday season

i'd wait a week.
>>
>>1773353
Good all anon, in at 1.91 and it just broke 2!

Looks like this mission is fueling up on heavy elements
>>
File: 1470357821231s.jpg (5KB, 250x210px) Image search: [Google]
1470357821231s.jpg
5KB, 250x210px
>>
URRE going for it
>>
>>1773498
>Buying amd right at the 52week high
You're the definition of buying high and selling low my friend
>>
>>1773526
It's going to mars.
>>
>>1773496
Why is it tanking?
>>
>>1773547
Filed for chapter 11
>>
>>1773547
filing for bankruptcy
>>
>>1773539
Get in lads!
>>
RGSE just announced a 11.5 million stock offering on Feb 1st, due to be completed feb 7.
Stock is near the 52-week low and this good news might make it skyrocket.
Going to go all in and hold for a while.
>>
Ironically XGTI is what's holding my portefolio on the upside.
>>
>>1773543
Rebuying at 12.1 after selling 100 shares at 12.6 does to seem that bad fampai.
>>
anybody not on robinhood check out SGBY
>>
>>1773557
Doesn't seem*
Sorry, I'm posting on mobile.
>>
>>1773539
In at1.92. Hopefully this unfucks my shit after my NAKD fiasco
>>
>>1773578
Cheers!
>>
>>1773578
https://www.congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/590
>>
low action today
>>
XGTI looking solid right now
>>
>>1773604
along with DRYS, lot of greedy fucks anticipating the report next week

No stock experience, but I'm holding XGTI from 2 dollar mark because I see potential
>>
TENX scalp now
>>
Shills need to stop shilling so that people who have the real picks can stand out. Put a name on your stock picks like nigger lover or something so we know who's got the good picks
>>
>>1773614
what's the difference between shilling and stock picking?
>>
File: Confused_Tucker.png (314KB, 512x502px) Image search: [Google]
Confused_Tucker.png
314KB, 512x502px
>>1773614
> wanting everyone to become a tripfag
>>
PULM?
more like PLUMMET
>>
>>1773614
Funny, thing is. Most of the picks her ARE good. I consistently make money from stocks that get posted here. Anons just have a bad habit of buying high, sellibg low, or outright bag hold and "average down" to the point were they're just burning money.
>>
>>1773617
One is trying to get everyone to be left holding the bag while the other has genuine picks that could make everyone money
>>
>>1773609
>DRYS

I wouldn't go in unless there's one more good dip of about 50, prefferably one whole dollar. $DRYS is notorious for having bad management, blowing profits away on crap and fucking everything up for investors.

I expect bad earnings just from its history
>>
>>1773619
Better than not know long who is helping me make money
>>
>>1773628
i guess that's fair enough
>>
>>1773631
yea definitely risky, but im greedy

what caused that November shit though?
>>
>>1773627
But the ones left with the bags are always back on here saying it's gonna go up, and then I go research it real quick and it's clearly not. Which means I wasted my time on that when I could have checked something else out
>>
>>1773638
Trump's presidency and economic plan somehow being integral to cargo shipping, massive speculation leading to a pump and dump. Moreover, $DRYS headquarters is located in Greece of all places.
>>
>>1773614
this is 4chan putting a name on yourself if you aren't an admin or a mod defeats the purpose of an anonymous image board
>>
>>1773642
>pump and dump

I mean bubble that shit was a fucking bubble
>>
>>1773643
known posters with a good reputation deserve more trust than others, and I think thats worth something on an investing board. Not that everyone should start doing it though-
>>
>>1773650
One bad pick and your reputation is ruined here
>>
>>1773627
Aware me on your stock strats bro
>>
>>1773625
Looks like it's simply normalizing after the week's spikes. I expect it to rise again next week.
>>
>>1773651
yep and then they change their trip and come back around a month later, best believe all failed tripfags are still here

Also

BUY MSTX
>>
Remember /rgt/, the only person who can hit the buy or sell button is You.
>>
>>1773483
I hope this is true

I've been holding 200 shares i bought a while back that I intended to sell right before they announced trial results, got burned by my cellular provider shitting the bed for a few days
>>
File: 1485561841056.jpg (61KB, 480x479px) Image search: [Google]
1485561841056.jpg
61KB, 480x479px
>>1773658
>mfw I saved Anon from $DRYS tanking, made him sell at 5.50 before the last pump and dump

>mfw I called out $DRYS when it was at 2.50 and it mooned the very next day
>>
Hey can you guys pump up RXII for me in coming days/weeks? I shilled it before and it popped 50% but I overslept that day and now bagholding...I need it to go back to .90 in order to pay rent this month. Thanks in advance
>>
>>1773639
Dude
People need to shut the fuck up about bagholding. If I had held a few bags for just two extra week rich, I wouldn't have taken many of the massive losses I've had, nakd and xgti being two.

Other times I've averaged down over a period of months, only for a stock to get pumped one day allowing me to exit at a huge profit.

I say just listen to anons to me too particular stocks, get in our out at your own risk which means you don't listen to anyone telling you to buy or sell based on some arbitrary time frame that constitutes bag holding
>>
>>1773668
>Hey can you guys pump up RXII for me
>I overslept that day and now bagholding
Lmao

buy MSTX
>>
bought back into amrs earlier but i dont feel that great about it zz
>>
Fuck, i shouldve sold PTN at 0.48 and bought back.
>>
ONTX IS GOING BACK UP RIGHT?
>>
File: 57AiE7M.gif (160KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
57AiE7M.gif
160KB, 500x280px
>>1773687
I'm really hoping it dips more before the 2nd so I can buy a shitload now that I've unloaded AMZN

Also check out CRDS, I keep making money when it dips beneath 3.50. Easy. Just a few shares tho, because volume is so low it can be hard to unload them. RH charts don't give it justice.
>>
MDWD seems promising, but it's been steadily gaining the past few months, might be too dangerous to buy in now but just good to watch
>>
Hoping PTN is having a reversal so I can jump in.
>>
Today seems pretty shitty
>>
MSTX IS GOING TO BLOW!!!!
>>
File: 1484663525105.jpg (76KB, 1024x686px) Image search: [Google]
1484663525105.jpg
76KB, 1024x686px
>>1773653
1.Never chase. If you have to ask, it's too late.

2. Buy when everyone elses is selling, and sell when everyone else is buying. I make the majority of my money from overnight holds. NOBODY, including me and all of the meme prophits, here has the capital required to invest OR daytrade properly.

2. Never buy in the middle of the day if you don't have daytrades. Whenever you make a risky play you ALWAYS need a way out.

4. This is the big one. CUT YOUR LOSSES AND DO IT QUICKLY. Never get caught holding a bag. There will always be nore opportunities. It fucks with your decision making and logic. Google "Sunk Cost Fallacy."

5.Do your own DD, however little or much. Never go in COMPLETELY blind.

6. Be patient in your temperament, but fast in your decision making.

7. DO NOT HOLD FUCKING BAGS. GET IN *EARLY*. TAKE YOUR PROFIT. THEN GET THE FUCK OUT BEFOR THE *INEVITABLE* SELL OFF.

Pic related. Ultimately, the only thing that drives all markets is human emotion. Notging else. I Don't like the term "bubble". All markets are technically a bubble. I prefer the term "market cycles." Learn how they work. Learn how to read the hope and fear when you look at a graph. Not just the movement and price associated with a stock, and above all. Master YOUR OWN emotions.
>>
>>1773713
>Red all over my screen
>Watchlist is green
>>
>>1773718
Thanks anon
capped fro learning
>>
>MSTX
>XTGI
Will somebody explain these memes to me, please?
>>
>>1773709
Yeah it's looking like support at .43 I think the stocks done with the profit taking should slowly rise now.
>>
MSTX files for bankrupt

XTGI is guberments n shit, but is going to sell common shares soon at an unknown price which may be more or less than what it is now. Still guberments so i'm holding
>>
>>1773730
MSTX has a merger coming with Savara and the s4 with the prospectus should be coming before the 14th

officers and directors agreed to lock up their shares (they won't sell off into market) also they won't be giving themselfs or employees any raises. Also some options are being cancelled due to the merger.

This should be much bigger than it is, my guess is money is loading up right now and they will release a pr when they're buddies are all ready.
>>
>>1773736
MSTX files for bankrupt? are you retarded or something? they are going through with a merger with savara you doofus!
>>
DRAM has no resistance till 1.89+
>>
>>1773736
>MSTX
woops, that was another stock someone mentioned in here. not bankrupt then

RIP credibility
>>
>>1773733
In 420" shares at .4378
>>
>>1772674
This is completely retarded and irrational. You won't be able to guarantee 2%/day. That's over 100,000% over a year you math illiterate fuck. Fake forex gurus don't even pretend to make that much because everyone realizes that it's retarded.

On the other hand there are a lot of days where you WILL make WAY MORE than 2%, if you don't autistically limit yourself.
>>
Anyone else here on that GST train?
Wew baby, looking like a great four years ahead
>>
File: thanx-for-making-my-day-great.png (54KB, 600x728px) Image search: [Google]
thanx-for-making-my-day-great.png
54KB, 600x728px
I bought TENX at 0.85. Should i kill myself already or wait for 1 dollar?
>>
WHO /JNUG/ HERE? TO THE MOON!
>>
File: Screenshot_20170203-103439.png (125KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170203-103439.png
125KB, 1440x2560px
Jesus H Dicks
>>
>>1772938
How come you notice people hyping it, but never noticed the advice telling you to not to hold it overnight
>>
ptn you got me again
>>
>>1773772
Because people want to tell everyone about a hot stock not how to to care of their portfolio.
>>
Should i hold TENX over the weekend? Bought in at 0.85.
>>
File: 1485027070149.png (17KB, 738x625px) Image search: [Google]
1485027070149.png
17KB, 738x625px
NAK is under 3, should I jump in that or try the RGSE meme?
>>
>>1773750
Looks like PTN is actually reversing. If you want some small gains today PTN looks like might be safe from here on out.
>>
>>1773781
buy some MSTX while you are at it.
>>
Is AMRS halted?
>>
Why is this anon projecting his failures on us
>>
>>1773799
idk maybe just ignore him and he will go away lol
>>
>>1773799
Just report him.
>>
File: IMG_0842.png (197KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0842.png
197KB, 750x1334px
>>1773793
No it's not Halted.
Btw you can check for halts by google searching NASDAQ halt and there's a page that'll say halt search.
>>
>>1773799
>>1773800
>>1773801
Protip: Use 4chan's settings menu to enable filtering and hide posts by his ID. Reporting is good too.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-02-03-12-48-43.png (85KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-02-03-12-48-43.png
85KB, 1080x1920px
Sheeeeit what happened here?
>>
>>1773806
I'm about 998$ away from making as much as you today.
>>
>>1773806
no news too risky to go in now
>>
>>1773348
60 million in cash from what? Can you give me the rundown on PTN? Can you, uh, fill me in or keep me posted or uh, what did he (you) mean by this?
>>
>>1773353
Just bought a thousand.
I'm in with ya bud, made some good gains on the last urre pump
>>
CERU, hitting my $ spot!
>>
AMD GOING TO RUN 180k wall at 12.25 is GONE
>>
>>1773841
i just dumped my indexes for more urre. Blastoff!
>>
>>1773360
>>1773356
There nothing to support it. Look at the history. There is nothing, no reason, why it's trading this high. The hype is based off of a fuckin commercial. Set a tight stop or you're fucked

Good luck you glorious bastards
>>
Decent entry point for NOK. Plus dividends if you're willing to hold for a year. The Nokia 8 android is rumored to be announced for release in America soon
>>
>>1773848
lol
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-02-03-13-02-43.png (92KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-02-03-13-02-43.png
92KB, 1080x1920px
>>1773806
Someone's making a shitload of money today and it's not me. Can't find any news...

>>1773804
Thanks
>>
>>1773848
They just announced a merger last month, they have great CEO, their commercial is airing today as well and they have valentines day coming up to boost sales.
>>
>>1773850
i sold today after small gains from ER. I think nok is worth keeping an eye on, but its gonna be awhile before any serious movement. rather have my money in other things for awhile
>>
>>1773848
Already sold way back anon. But it released a new product of its own on top of advertising to a demographic that's pretty much what their market it. So that's why it jumped a good amount. Just the hype around them making good revenue.

Made 40% profit so I'm happy.
>>
>>1773854
merger is best when fresh like MSTX right NOW.
>>
I just bought some TENX
>>
Who /INSY/ and /GALE/ here?
Gettem while the discounts are hot!!

the fentanyl gravy train never dies!!
>>
I am still bagholding XGTI and TENX

w-we're all gonna make it right bros?
>>
>>1773875
XGTI will likely stay where it is for quite some time
>>
>>1773861
Is MSTX expected to pop when they release the prospectus?
>>
>>1773885
i think it'll climb until then its supposed to be released on or before the 14th and it looked like it settled on good support this week ready for a run up to s4 next week.
>>
amrs safe to hold overnight?
>>
Time to buy KO and PEP to hold over Super Bowl weekend
>>
PTN might be truly cursed. I bet if a blowjob came with every $20 investment it'd still drop
>>
File: 1441428443107.jpg (16KB, 281x349px) Image search: [Google]
1441428443107.jpg
16KB, 281x349px
>hes still holding AMD
>>
>>1773905
In KO at 41.41 only 7 shares tho :/
>>
>>1773905
Isn't shit like this priced into the stock? I feel like the market knows that every year there's a super bowl and every year people buy lots of beer and snacks for it, being a prettt constant revenue stream y/y.
>>
>>1773911
Shush.
>>
anyone looking at CRTN? It's a profitable company, that had a very good Q3 earnings and broke even from their cash burn. They will be reporting ER soon, and it looks like it's starting to recover from a pullback.
>>
amrs gonna pop. i feeel it in my plums...

and in my level 2 data. 15k bid at .50 no roadblocks until .56
>>
Is there a decent irc channel for this kind of thing?
>>
Weekend memes:
URRE
NAK
CIE
NMM
GST

Maybe GLBS if it gets a little lower.

At least a few of those will make you money.
>>
>>1773875
I sold out of XGTI and bought TENX. XGTI is risky now.
>>
>>1773937
Isn't XGTI getting R/S soon?
>>
>>1773931
MSTX
>>
TBIO starts to move again. Possible merger news Monday they say.

>>1773942
Yeah, that and they are also having debt.
>>
>>1773952
April should be a good month for XGTI.

I wouldn't touch it before then, pending DOD contracts for the WALL.
>>
>>1773953
I'm done buying potential do good stocks with a lot of debt. XTGI had a run, but as they diluted it to cover their ass it lost its potential.
>>
guys TENX dipped on some under speculation, the big guys are gonna start buying up soon if you want to get in nows the time to do it before monday https:// www.insiderfinancial.com/tenax-therapeutics-inc-nasdaqtenx-looks-oversold-on-data-miss/119356/ do your own DD
>>
>>1773962
Why can't I buy more? PDT protection doesn't let me but I'm not planning on selling today. what gives biz
>>
Who /CERU/ here?
>>
>>1773966
Did you sell any today? Do you have a sell limit in place? Or stop loss?
>>
>>1773977
thx m8 I totally forgot about the sell limit I have and yeah I already sold NAKD today
>>
MSTX breaking down walls, get in before next week its setting up to run.
>>
File: ceruleanpharma.png (1MB, 1300x867px) Image search: [Google]
ceruleanpharma.png
1MB, 1300x867px
>>1773974
Not in, but thanks for making me google image "ceru nigga" for a trip down memory lane.
>>
ARGS to bounce back up.
>>
File: mahnigga.png (184KB, 511x496px) Image search: [Google]
mahnigga.png
184KB, 511x496px
>>1773989
>>
>>1773992
NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD
>>
File: 2016-08-19 10.20.41.jpg (157KB, 477x358px) Image search: [Google]
2016-08-19 10.20.41.jpg
157KB, 477x358px
>>1773993
>>
>>1773997

MIGRATE (LEGALLY)
>>
>>1773814
>Implying he is on the train
>>
CARA!!!!!! In at 6.50 a d more at 10... Holding for the moon.
>>
>>1772282
I bet robinhood sells order flow to high frequency traders
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-02-04-01-10-38.png (123KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-02-04-01-10-38.png
123KB, 1080x1920px
I have to stop chasing...
Thread posts: 356
Thread images: 55

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.