[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /biz/ I had a rough time at Subway earlier and I just want

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: feels bad.jpg (49KB, 600x649px) Image search: [Google]
feels bad.jpg
49KB, 600x649px
Hey /biz/ I had a rough time at Subway earlier and I just want your professional opinion. As a consumer, how far legally and sensibly speaking am I allowed to go in getting the product I am there for? It's a long story but an employee wants to get police involved and I'm not sure if she has a case or not.
>>
>>1723277
Try reddit
>>
>>1723277
Tell the fucking story, you jabroni
>>
>>1723407
>Go into Subway on lunch break
>It's fucking dead
>Only four other people are in front of the store.
>3 niggers lined up staring at the food
>1 girl working there who has a very obvious fetish
>1 of the niggers is actually an old classmate of mine that deals weed but he's not who this story is about
>I line up behind the niggers and wait my turn
>Except they're not ordering
>They're just shooting the shit with each other about how they have no goddamn idea what they want to order
>I am on a tight schedule
>The girl has not noticed me and is busy asking my classmate about his burgeoning rap career and the daughter dumped on him by the woman he knocked up and left
>5 minutes pass and I have had enough
>I politely ask friend-nigger if I can just cut him since they don't know what to get
>"Go ahead mah nigga"
>Move forward so I can get my shitty meatball sub
>Except the girl just kind of glares at me and goes back to eye-fucking the men of a dark-skinned persuasion.
>"Yo can I give you my order real quick"
>She tells me "I'm helping these customers first, you need to wait your turn like everyone else."
>Niggers staring at her like she's crazy.
>I say fuck this and hop the counter, to see if I can find a manager
>The girl very clearly does not know how to handle this and responds by screaming at me.
>She jumps in front of me and insists I can't go back there
>I tell her that she should have taken my goddamn order then, and I'm gonna talk with her manager.
>Firmly, but not violently, push her aside so I can squeeze past.
>She throws herself against the wall, gets on the ground and starts sobbing.
>Friend-nigger wishes me luck and peaces out because screaming bitches is too much for him.
>Find her manager back there twiddling away on his phone.
>"Hey, your employee out front refused to take my order. Can I get a meatball sub to go?"
>"Yeah, sure."
>>
>>1723434
>I go back out and hop the counter, the girl is in tears now and on her phone talking with what is clearly the police. I hear the word "assaulted."
>Manager is confused, and I just tell him she's overreacting and I would like the sandwich so I may pay for my food and go back to my job.
>Girl starts screaming at me and calling me very unkind words. Still on phone with police.
>Manager starts asking questions about what happened out here.
>Realize I'm about to get into a fucking two-hour police investigation on my goddamn lunch break.
>Tell the guy never mind and walk out of the store.

The bitch was screaming something about how they had me on camera. Should I be worried?
>>
Enjoy your jail sentence. I hope you're not posting from your phone or an IP address you've used before because you'll have hate speech charges too
>>
>>1723434
>too beta to just tell her to make ur fuckin sandwich
>hops the counter

right
>>
>>1723434
Fake as HELL

We got another escapee >>>/r9k/
>>
>>1723277
Complain to their corporate office.
>>
>>1723435
well do you think it looked bad? she might end up kinda fucking with your life if she actually starts an investigation but if you didn't do anything then they'll be like 'whatever fuck this bitch'
>>
>>1723434
>Firmly push a female in a workplace in a designated area you are not supposed to be in because it can be a company lawsuit because you got irate.

Sounds like you actually assaulted a white woman. You fucked up and then fled the scene.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.