[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Focus on money then women ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: kndrm1w.jpg (513KB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
kndrm1w.jpg
513KB, 1920x1280px
I hate to ask this, but is becoming wealthy or at least independent (financially) enough to hook up with someone who looks this good ?

I see semi-wealthy men with gorgeous women all the time.

Those women clearly don't want them for their personality.
>>
>>1664028
I think it this way: if you can't talk your way into a girl's pants, you can't talk your way into millions.
>>
>>1664028
these type of women are extremely cheap to be honest. if you see an old guy with this type of girl as a wife she is pretty much 100% on prenup to receive 0.01% max. I mean 500$ is more than enough to fuck a bitch that looks this way, i wouldnt pay pic related more than 200. But honestly, "hot" girls are just the same as any other girl, granted the percentage of arrogant cunts is higher among them
>>
Can we stop with these threads please?
>>
>>1664028
what if you never become rich? you'll miss out on that young pussy and end up a poor old man who girls with daddy issues won't even look at.
>>
>>1664119
Just go for poor young college type pussy when you're making it. They're so easy sometimes. The free spirit poor hipster feminist type
>>
>he wants HPV from a nasty gold digger
>>
>>1664065
>>>/lgbt/
>>
>>1664028
>Focus on money then women ?
"In this country, you gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the women." -Antonio Montana

>>1664065
also this
>>
>>1664029
if a girl is only sleeping with you because you have money, then she's only sleeping with you because you have money
>>
>>1664028
I'm sorry but if your world only revolves around women and you do everything just to get laid, then you're just boring as shit, unambiguous, and unattractive. Women have a sixth sense, they can smell if you're faking it. They just pretend to be stupid and will leave your ass when they done playing for a real man who has a real career, confidence and real hobbies.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.