[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Books

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Start_with_the_greeks.jpg (1MB, 3672x3024px) Image search: [Google]
Start_with_the_greeks.jpg
1MB, 3672x3024px
Alright famalam, I realize that the only real way to make any sort of significant amount of money as a poorfag is from growing some balls and working the market. I want to get into day trading. I feel like I am moderately smart, at least in maths(I got good grades in AP calc junior year of HS, and am getting good grades in AP calc BC as a senior, 18 tho famalam). I understand college, for the most part, is a complete meme, unless you are doing business related shit. I am enlisting in the Army as soon as I graduate just because before I get out into the real world I want to have some fun, take a few years to shoot guns and workout, but I also want to use it as time to prepare. I need books. I need good, non meme books on the market, and on how to make money through business or the market. Now that you know my situation, I don't want to waste money on college if I can learn this shit from books. So, /biz/ wanna help a nigga out with some good market/business book recs?
pic semi-unrelated, but a /biz/ type list like this /lit/ meme would be well appreciated.
>>
>>1546682
Maybe read Flash Boys first to see how much the cards are stacked against you as a day trader.

It is a harsh reality but chances are you will not get rich day trading. Stock markets are a zero sum game and if you win someone else has to lose. With that being said there are millions of participants that are very knowledgable and some that do not play by the rules.

The stock market should be used to supplement your income, not be the main source of it.
>>
>>1546703
Thanks senpai, any other reads about maybe business or real estate even? I know that the market is a big chance, my plan is more to still spend a lot of time on stocks, but also focus on business/real estate/ etc. I really have a bad view of real estate though, because my Dad(a realtor) really buys into the entire "real estate is the best investment" meme, and the entire real estate crowd is full of normalfags that consume seminars and self-help books written by even normalfaggier normalfags.
>>
>college is a complete meme unless you're doing business related shit
>the one field that requires no credentials to be successful in
Lol
>>
>>1546803
Famalam, lets be honest here, you are not going to be making more than 400k a year at the very most(if you are the luckiest nigger on the planet) in any sort of comfy stem job. The only real way to make any sort of significant amount of money in the world is to grow a pair and start a business or be a fucking genius with investments. but please, lets not derail the thread

Which also reminds me, what are some good books on investments, whether it be stocks, real estate, precious metals, etc. Just how to make money through certain investments.
>>
>>1546682
>moderately smart
>going to enlist AFTER getting the degree
I got some bad news, kid

>>1546682
>Famalam
>>1546800
>(f)am
>>1546814
Famalam
>>1546682
>help a nigga out
>>>/out/
>>
jesus OP go to a party or edm concert
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.