[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

30€ for this weed, is it worth it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (465KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
465KB, 1280x960px
already tasted the se weed last week and it's pretty good
>>
>>1542765
>>>/b/
>>
Yes, unless it's insanely potent which I doubt by the looks, I would pay 15 or less for that much
>>
>>1542765
>dry
>looks less than an 1/8

yes you got fucked
>>
>>1542765
Did you buy it with potcoin?
>>
>>1542792
1/8? of a gram? nah man, that pic is shitty but i'm not that retarded
>>
>>1542774
i'm not gonna go to /b/, i hate it
>>
>>1542828
No an eighth of an ounce. That looks like three grams max. Not sure how much weed costs in Europe, but in the US that would be a rip off.
>>
File: 1474865517340.jpg (121KB, 337x450px) Image search: [Google]
1474865517340.jpg
121KB, 337x450px
ugh. welcome to /biz/
>>
>>1542850
mmh here it depends. 3g could be 20-25€
>>
>buying weed
>risking jail to be spaced out and Sit on the couch

Getting high is a waste of time.
>>
>>1542828
That looks like an 8th gram 8th pound. I would know I'm a weed expert.
>>
>>1542876
what a fuck that means?
>>
>>1542901
It means you need to crystallize that shit and it will get you into a cloud of puff puff pass.
>>
>>1542866
It's legal where I live.
>>
>>1542765
depending on the country you got it in, that's the normal street going rate.

this flower obviously had the kief rolled off before it was wholesaled from the grower to the broker to the lowlife who sold it to you, but that's normal for normal consumers even in US legal states.

the only bad part is that there was probably an oversaturation of nutrients and it doesn't look like the grower flushed it properly, if at all.

meh it'll give you a psychoactive effect
>>
>>1542850
>but in the US that would be a rip off.
not really
I have purchased $80 eighths in the past
>>
>>1543047
i'm from italy. what " have the kief rolled off" means?
>>
>>1542850
>>1543047

NL/FR here, definitely not street rate or 3g. Max 20e in somee shady street deal is "alright" because it could as well has been nothing but that's it. If regular connection, it's shit.

Only advise I can give is buy a fucking scale. In europe people tend to speak in euros and you get what they want you to get. I always speak in grams and always bring my scale.Got some weird look in the begining, now they are used to it
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.