[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pajeet hate general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

Anyone here absolutely hate Indians?

Let's see
>Ugly
>Smelly
>Curry
>"Dear sir"
>Spammy emails on upwork, freelancer and other sites
>No innovation, just repetitive shit work
>Shit accent (like learn to speak proper English, you cunt!)

Yet we see them everywhere, in business, in workforce, in tedtalks...always with their shitty accents, can't even understand what the fuck are they saying in their ass language.
>>
>>1356733
>>>/pol/
>>>/int/
>>
>>1356733
>Cheap, haggling when inappropriate
>Smells because too cheap to buy deodorant
>Wear too much gold because they think it gives them status
>Drive shitty used Mercedes, Lexus, or BMW because muh status
>Conceited about their intelligence because of the great education they must've gotten in one of the worlds biggest shit hole
>Constant pressure on children to marry higher class
Yeah, indians are great.
>>
>>1356794
this desu. they're like brown jews
>>
>>1356733
Why so salty, OP? Looks like an Indian fucked your mom.
>>
>>1356733
Kek, I always roleplay as a Pajeet here.
>>
>>1356733
>tfw got cucked by an indian twice
>>
>>1356799
except not funny
>>
>"Hello Sir!"
>"We are call from Microsoft intelligence centre"
>"You hav a problem with your computer"
>"Go to this website and download this appli---"
>Click

fucking pajeets
>>
>>1357143
>Using windows

You might be the pajeet here
>>
>>1357145
You don't have to use windows to get a call
>>
Hi. Are you guys lost? Seems like you took a wrong turn somewhere.

I think what you're looking for is over here. >>>/pol/
>>
>>1357151
Hello Apu
>>
>>1357151
I just read this in my head with Apu's voice.
>>
>>1356733
Yeah, but I hate the people who hire them even more.

There was a time when people who worked with computers were considered smart (until they screwed up). Pajeets have ruined that. But people keep hiring them, thinking they'll save money or be immune to the consequences.

Government is so fucked up because of this. They lay off their in-house people and bring in private sector contractor Pajeets. Everything gets screwed up and runs massively over budget. Of course the promised "savings" never materialize so, when taxes go up instead, everybody screams how lazy and stupid and overpaid government workers are. Except there are no government workers. It's all those "capitalists" bringing the "best and brightest" Pajeets in to "outcompete" us awful Americans. Why do Americans hate America?
>>
I like indians. They're very polite
>>
>post job offer on upwork
>check applicants
>Indian flag
>"Dear sir,"
>Copy pasted letter
>Pajeet in cheap suit picture
DELETE AND REPORT

Anyone else?
>>
Fuck pajeets

Cretin race.

I hate how they all think they learned html and put on a picture with a shitty suit means they can get jobs on freelancer sites.

They apply for all jobs and claim to be able to do everything.

Then tell them I will only pay if they complete the job and give them detailed instructions in advanced English.

Those fuckers keep fucking up and I'm not paying until everything is running perfectly. Then I they give up, lost weeks developing and I just hire a Russian guy who fixes everything quickly.

I hope the Pajeet can't pay family and gets kicked out in the street because of this. Get the fuck off the internet and go swim in your river of shit, you turd!

>"Dear sir"

Fuck off, learn to speak like a normal person
>>
>>1357151
Pajeet detected
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.